MFactory Competition Products Reviews - teammfactory.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 1 reviews

MFactory Competition Products is not a merchant member
MFactory Competition Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US
Rating 8/104/5

"It seems to be a small company. When I placed the order I received an order confirmation. Three business days passed and I hadn't received a shipment confirmation yet, so I gave them a call. It went to voicemail after a couple of rings, so I hanged up. A minute later, they call me back so I ask them about the status of my order and he told me that it was already shipped and that they'd provide me the tracking number.

I received the item in a couple days and it was in good condition with no problems.

So just letting you guys know that the company is most likely small, especially customer service since I believe it's a cell phone number. And second, they would've not provided me a tracking number if I hadn't called.