Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great site! So happy they are having a sale and the website is easy to use."

"They are crooks, I have paid over $2400 in 2 years and my recent statement says I owe over $2500 (that is over a $100 of my original order 2 years ago and I have not added anything else to that order). So my uncle who is a corporate lawyer will be filing papers with the court to sue them and have their business license suspended."

"very pleased with the costumer service. very quick application process"

"service rapide et courtois merci"

"It was easy doing business with them
The sales representative walk's you thru the whole process
And you are accepted within 10 seconds

"I never imagined doing business over the internet would be so easy. Items were received promptly and as advertised - what more could you ask for?"

modified review This review was modified by robjvan on October 22 2014 01:26:19 PM

"I am very happy with what I have been approved for and can not wait for our 50 inch tv to come in :) i found with this company you guys have way less payment plans then Aarons and easyhome :) so i am stoked to get another order in the future."

"My experience with MDG has been a good experience. The Representative that i had dealt with was good at explaining to me what i needed to do to complete my order"

"Great Service from Daisy!!!"

"The sales manager, Tom, at MDG Canada is a lier and since financing with them, I have found hidden fees and gotten no responses for support.

When I agreed to finance a TV with MDG, I asked Tom; "Do you report on a regular basis to the credit bureas?" He said "Yes".

I told him, that reporting this to the agencies to improve my credit was the ONLY reason I am doing this.

I have sent repeat emails and made calls and gotten no help. Even emailing Tom directly has gotten no response.

Their contract is also misleading. No were on my contract does it state 22% interest and an additional $9 billing period a month.

The TV itself is not even worth the principle finance amount, yet alone the interest and fees!

In six months, I have paid off only $200 of the $2100 cost at $94 a month!

Stay away from MDG, they will lie, mislead and pressure you into financing and then essentially ignore you.

"I initially had no issues at all with MDG. My computer arrived as it should, however the case was different than expected but I lived with it. The components were also loose and the front panel where the usb etc plug in is very loose and always pushes in when trying to plug something in.

My main issue is the way they just arbitrarily take money out of my bank account. I have formally requested several times to stop auto withdrawing out of my bank account. I had become under employed and with their payment bouncing and my bank charging me then MDG trying again it was costing me more then the payment was in the first place.

I advised them through email to send me a bill of what I owed as I expected to receive money and would make payments when I could but. They just kept trying to take money out. And now 10 days before they are supposed to they JUST took another payment. Just at random times.

This sub-par machine has cost more then it's worth. The customer service is so non-existent that its hard to even fathom how they stay in business. But I guess when you prey on the down-trodden you come out ahead.

With my new employment I could pay off the debt. And will. Why they insist on phone I will never know. They sell electronics ... its the digital age. I do all my communication online. However, tomorrow I am taking time out of my busy work schedule so I can tell them to send me a bill and cancel my account once again.

Do yourself a favour people, get you computer some place else. Look online, check kijiji. go to dell. Never ever trust MDG with your account information!!!

"I am A bit worried after reading everything that is written here i just signed a finance agreement with them i was approved and now that they took the first payment they are saying either i send them my other bank account statements or i have to pay 3 weekly payments before they will ship my laptop so i said lets cancel i can go else where he said he would give my something else to stay just send them my other back account i said why i am approved on the one i sent you but how can they ask for more when we agreed on one price and i was by-weekly not weekly so they want two months payment before they ship is this legal ???"

"FORTUNATELY I CHECK OUT ALL BUSINESSES AND INTERNET SITES THOROUGHLY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM OR VOLUNTEERING AND PERSONAL INFORMATION. I FOUND NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS ON GOOGLE.
FOR ALL OF YOU THAT GOT RIPPED OFF CONTACT BBB, LOCAL CONSUMER FRAUD UNIT IN LOCALE, LOCAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF THE BUSINESS LOCATIONS AND SMALL CLAIMS COURT MAKE A CLASS ACTION SUIT TOGETHER WILL COST LESS MONEY.

"They might have some finacing available but instead charging monthly, they charge every two week! I was approve for finacing to find this out! I applied for extra and same thing! I recently tried contacting them by email to withdraw from agreement, still they haven't got to me! If you ever need financing, go with Dell, for $20 per month for laptop, we can even get an extermal monitor for around $6/month and they charge monthly instead! Go with Dell while has more value!"

"lol What a joke , I tried to get a pc , you know at a dollar a day . Boy at that price I can afford the top model at 1.99 a day. By the time I was done with the guy on the phone i was looking at 70 bi weekly , almost double what the add said , ALSO my free gift 27 inch flat screen tv is added to the price , WHY THE HELL WOULD I PAY FOR A FREE GIFT ....I tell you if i was a consumer lawyer i would get these guys by the balls and never left go , I would build my career out of these scammers .TOTAL JOKE.
Found the same pc and almost same specs for 888 screen included instead of the 1600 tower only deal the guy tried to pawn off me ....

MDG Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MDG Computers is not a merchant member
MDG Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!