Stores > MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com

• Business Hours: Sales: 8am-8pm ET Mon-Fri 9am-3pm ET Sat Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 1-800-765-6960

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"MCM has a great selection of electronic gear and accessories, and their prices (especially their monthly catalog sale prices) are great. The only negative is that their shipping process is poor. They will pack all your stuff in one large box, including heavy items (like batteries) that they leave unrestrained; they bounce around during shipping, smashing some of your other items. Some of their other heavy items, like roof mounts, masts, and tripods, are shipped individually in cheap boxes that break during transport, losing all the small hardware. Now, MCM's customer service is first rate and they have always made good with replacement items, but the delay can be a real pain when half of what you order from them has to be shipped twice. Nevertheless, I continue to order from them because I like their selection and pricing."

This review was modified by chumgrinder on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"MCM is the worst electronics parts company on the planet:
1. If they back order an item on your order, they will charge you shipping for both deliveries. It is, after all, your fault that they do not have enough inventory.
2. They charge your credit card the day after you place the order, even if it is weeks before your order actually arrives. Reputable companies like Amazon charge your card the day they ship it!!
3. They say they will ship in 1-3 days and that they will notify you the day they ship. That is a load of crap. They could care less about communicating with their customers! I have sent complaining emails to Amazon and ALWAYS gotten a response within 30 minutes. Prepare to wait days to hear from MCM, if ever.

This review was modified by skiperance on January 09 2015 11:03:06 AM

"Don't ever buy from MCM electronics. I put in an order for some stuff 2 weeks ago. Never got a shipping notice. When the box showed up on my door, there were items missing. I contacted the company, and have many apologies they said my missing items were on the way out the door that very day. Another week went by...nothing. I contacted the company again and was informed that those items were cancelled a week previous and that I would be receiving a refund. What I don't understand is why they just didn't tell me they were going to cancel those items and issue a refund a week ago. Now I have to find another company (adafruit) and place another order and wait another week for shipping. Not cool. MCM will never get business from me again, and I recommend you don't bother with them either. "

"I have been ordering electronics from MCM for a little while with great results. I bought a few R/C toys for the kids, but they didn't work. MCM gave me a full refund. I will continue to order electronics from MCM in the future. They are my "go to" store from now on. I believe that MCM is the "customer centric company" that Amazon is trying to be. Amazon misses the mark, but MCM certainly does not."

This review was modified by dzachareas on May 24 2013 08:12:00 AM

"On February 10th, 2013 I bought the GMW-62 (Free Shipping) $59.99 1 Gemsound Dual wireless system. They charge my credit card for $59.99 but I never received the product. After week and a half I contacted their company customer service and spoke with Enrique (Customer Service Representative) He said that this product was out of stock and he said that I will received in 2 weeks. I call several times and always was the same answer. I call Enrique and told him that I want to cancel the order and receive a refund in my card. He cancelled the order but they never processed the refund. I continue calling asking for my refund and Enrique said that the order is cancelled and he summit the paper to Neal (owner) that he is the only one that make the refund. With this same story the keep me for almost 3 months without the intention to refund my money. Today May 2nd I talked with Enrique twice with the same result." Neal the owner has to process the refund" this is not an exchange or return. This is a product that they charge my credit card and never send it and they continue with this story about the owner. This is a clear case of a company that steal the money of their customers that trust in their advertisements.

This review was modified by Isantiago on May 02 2013 09:13:26 PM

"Excellent selection, price, and service. Every time I have shopped here (and we are talking a couple times a month) I have always found what I was looking for at a great price and very quickly shipped. I couldn't be any more satisfied.

"I am an online merchant and needed a part for a soldering machine. The entire process when dealing with MCM was first rate. They answer the phone, they ship quickly. I had to return the item, the refund was processed quickly. I highly highly highly recommend MCM. "

"Customer service at MCM is excellent!! Cannot say enough about how helpful they were on a last minute Christmas order. "

"All items were ordered were as stated in the description. The order process from order to delivery was very efficient and quickly delivered. Will order from MCM again."

"Everything was delivered quickly and at a great price"

"The shipment was perfect and on time. I called before I placed an order to ask a technical question and they transfered me to the right person and was very knowledgeable about their product. I plan to order from them soon again. Thx MCM Electronics. Peter B. (djprimem)"

"They delivered exactly what I ordered and shipped it very quickly. I will order from them again!"

"Very good. My order arrived quickly. It was shipped in a padded envelope and there was evidence on the thin box encasing my delicate electronic device (bare circuit board) that the mail service might have squished it a little. Luckily, my product appears to be unharmed. May I suggest shipping such easily damaged devices in boxes rather than padded envelopes? Many Thanks!"

"Had an item in stock that was out of stock everywhere else without any absurd bundling. Will buy from again."

Share MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com's store rating

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member
MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!