"I have been ordering electronics from MCM for a little while with great results. I bought a few R/C toys for the kids, but they didn't work. MCM gave me a full refund. I will continue to order electronics from MCM in the future. They are my "go to" store from now on. I believe that MCM is the "customer centric company" that Amazon is trying to be. Amazon misses the mark, but MCM certainly does not."

modified review This review was modified by dzachareas on May 24 2013 08:12:00 AM

"On February 10th, 2013 I bought the GMW-62 (Free Shipping) $59.99 1 Gemsound Dual wireless system. They charge my credit card for $59.99 but I never received the product. After week and a half I contacted their company customer service and spoke with Enrique (Customer Service Representative) He said that this product was out of stock and he said that I will received in 2 weeks. I call several times and always was the same answer. I call Enrique and told him that I want to cancel the order and receive a refund in my card. He cancelled the order but they never processed the refund. I continue calling asking for my refund and Enrique said that the order is cancelled and he summit the paper to Neal (owner) that he is the only one that make the refund. With this same story the keep me for almost 3 months without the intention to refund my money. Today May 2nd I talked with Enrique twice with the same result." Neal the owner has to process the refund" this is not an exchange or return. This is a product that they charge my credit card and never send it and they continue with this story about the owner. This is a clear case of a company that steal the money of their customers that trust in their advertisements.

modified review This review was modified by Isantiago on May 02 2013 09:13:26 PM

"Excellent selection, price, and service. Every time I have shopped here (and we are talking a couple times a month) I have always found what I was looking for at a great price and very quickly shipped. I couldn't be any more satisfied.

"I am an online merchant and needed a part for a soldering machine. The entire process when dealing with MCM was first rate. They answer the phone, they ship quickly. I had to return the item, the refund was processed quickly. I highly highly highly recommend MCM. "

"Customer service at MCM is excellent!! Cannot say enough about how helpful they were on a last minute Christmas order. "

"All items were ordered were as stated in the description. The order process from order to delivery was very efficient and quickly delivered. Will order from MCM again."

"Everything was delivered quickly and at a great price"

"The shipment was perfect and on time. I called before I placed an order to ask a technical question and they transfered me to the right person and was very knowledgeable about their product. I plan to order from them soon again. Thx MCM Electronics. Peter B. (djprimem)"

"Had an item in stock that was out of stock everywhere else without any absurd bundling. Will buy from again."

"GREAT SERVICE AND DELIVERY CONSIDERING THE HOLIDAY SEASON USUALLY SLOWS EVERYTHING DONE. ITEMS WERE DELIVERED IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER."

"Always get what I ordered at a great deal, and if I order the wrong thing, they've always gladly taken it back. Cant go wrong here!"

"QUICK SHIPMENT & DELIVERY"

"We really appreciated the product availability, images and understandable technical descriptions. We were able to find and buy the right gift and receive it in time for Christmas, and the updates about our order kept us from worrying where it was."

"got my color wheel I orded and it worked perfect."

"I ordered several items from MCM Electronics prior to the Christmas holiday. They confirmed the order by email immediately. On December 27 they sent notification that the order had been shipped, with a copy of the packing slip attached. The order arrived by US mail 2 days later. The order was well packaged, and all items arrived in good condition. I am very pleased with their prompt service."

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com is not a merchant member
MCM Electronics / mcmelectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!