MAGSFORMILES Reviews - magsformiles.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

MAGSFORMILES is not a merchant member
MAGSFORMILES does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"MAGSFORMILES (Delta), is Deceptive/Lousy Customer Service!

This is a magazine redemption service for Delta Airlines Sky Miles (alternative to flying).

MFM sent me a letter saying that I MUST "Respond By(2 weeks)", and implied that I'd lose my Sky Miles if I didn't!!!

I subscribed online to a magazine I really didn't want, but better than nothing-

I then realized that my Sky Miles were only 6mo old, and Called Delta CS?- They told me that Sky Miles no longer expire, and call MFM to cancel order.

I call MFM CS, and was told that a rep would call & cancel my order- The rep "finally" calls & says Delta won't let them cancel- Catch 22! :o(

modified review This review was modified by scottls on March 21 2011 03:04:44 PM