Stores > Lumens

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lumens by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

They took a month to tell me that my order was canceled.

"I understand that difficulties arise, but it is not acceptable to take a month to inform me that my order has been canceled."

2017-07-14

Never again

"Two expensive pendants were ordered. The finish was disappointing and I requested a return. I understand having to pay for shipping and handling, but their estimate for this is $50. I will never buy from them again. Sight unseen is very risky."

2017-06-07

Slow shipping but goo customer service

"Took from Thursday till Tuesday to ship and charged for 2 day expedited and shipped 3 day standard by ups which made me give them a 1 star rating originally as they did not answer emails about the shipping finally got someone on the phone and they refunded shipping charges in full so I can recommend them if your not in a hurry"

2017-06-01

Misleading

"I had a terrible experience with this company - I bought a $3 thousand dollar chandelier which is being shipped thousands of miles away from my home because they lied to me about when the order would be filled, and lied again about shipping it to my home. I am absolutely furious and want to alert the public to NEVER do business with these people. Hideous customer service."

2015-09-21

"Poor experience. I bought multiple lights from lumens.com two years ago for a remodel. One was a Holtkoeltter chandelier 5508. Just two years later after relatively little use in a formal dining area the transformer failed. It is a DC lamp fixture. Not a single bulb has burnt out but the transformer failed. No modern fixture should fail after two years of light use. I have light switches that monitor the total time the fixture had been on...less than 10,000 minutes...just 166 hours over two years. Hoeltkoeltter and Lukens both said sorry...outside the warranty. You'll have to buy a new transformer. The manufacturer does not stand by their products and Lumens does not stand by the products they sell. I gave them two stars because the rep actually called me back when he said he would. Have to give something for that. But, I would NOT recommend you purchase from this company and I would definitely not recommend buying any Hoeltkoeltter lighting fixtures of any kind given their poor backing of their product. Look at other reviews on multiple sites prior to dealing with this company. I am not just an annoyed and disgruntled customer leaving a bad review. I purchased thousands of dollars with of products from this company and was left with a $1600 paper weight as without the ax-DC teansformer, the product would not work. I paid the &100 dollars and accepted their insincere token of 15% off but would advise that you think very long and hard before entering into business with a company that would allow any customer to pay so much for a fixture that fails in just two years and not stand behind the product they are promoting on their site. "

2015-05-30

"Katie is my rep at lumens- she is great. I have been very happy with this company"

2015-01-27

"I ordered 2 pendant lights from Lumens.com for a kitchen remodel. It wasn't the speediest shipping but we weren't in a hurry. I didn't think to inspect the lamps till over a month later and noticed a chip in one of the glass covers. Was worried that they wouldnt help as their website says you are to report damage within 48 hours after their arrival. Despite this, they were very helpful and sent me a new lamp without any hassle. Thank you lumens!"

2012-10-17

"I purchased two floor lamps from Lumens sight unseen and was very pleased. Quick order confirmation, quick shipping, and a great price based on comparison shopping around the web. I have no complaints and will definitely turn to Lumens again should I need to purchase lighting fixtures."

2012-02-06

"Item received was severely damaged prior to shipping, appeared to have been used. I immediately sent pictures to Lumens customer service of the damage right out of the box (i will post the pics). Lumens customer service called and told me they were as appalled as I was after seeing the pictures. After a few phone calls Lumens worked with the manufacturer to amend the situation. Both Lumens and the manufacturer worked together to turn a unfortunate mistake into a great buy for me. These guys really shined and I will buy from them again with great confidence."

Share Lumens's store rating

Lumens is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lumens is not a merchant member
Lumens does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!