Product & services pricing Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10

"I purchased almost 1100 sq ft of brazillian pecan solid flooring from the Colorado Springs store. The service and follow up I have received from the staff there has been outstanding. They always follow up on their promises and all product was delivered on time. My main sales associate was Matt, and he has been a big help giving advice on the install which I will do myself. Others in the store; Caleb, Dakota and Mike have also been quite helpful to me. I am in the process of aclimation, so I will wrie another review after I install the product."

modified review This review was modified by runconian on January 21 2015 04:37:10 PM

"BUYER BEWARE!! I bought $2400 worth of flooring from LL in Holly Hills, FL . I was told the delivery would be $125. Later that day Jim the salesman called to say the delivery would be $200. He also promised that the delivery company (a private contractor) would place the boxes INSIDE MY HOME so they could acclimate. The delivery driver arrived and place the flooring in my garage and explained the do not place it in the house and that Lumber Liquidators FREQUENTLY lie to their customers about this issue. Thanks Jim. Now instead of going for my morning walk I can get my workout in moving boxes. I really don't appreciate being lied to."

modified review This review was modified by wjwjawpbwahw on January 15 2015 07:56:04 AM

"My grandparents ordered their flooring from Lumber Liquidators and received different sizes of stair noses and thresholds compared to the flooring. When we went to the store in Albuquerque, New Mexico we were told that the material was not checked before it was delivered and that we could get two correct sized stair noses today. However, we would have to wait till Wednesday at the earliest for the the other pieces. My family has taken time off of work and come in after work to put in the floors and now we have to wait even longer to put it in because Lumber Liquidators made a mistake. I called the customer service number and they did not seem to care. The most they are doing is shipping the the pieces they messed up on for free. How is it free if my grandparents already paid for the shipping once? Do not purchase your flooring from Lumber Liquidators!!! They boast lower prices, but what they do not mention is the time they will take from you due to their mistakes and the extra money it will cost to fix those mistakes. Please take my advice and use it well. "

modified review This review was modified by KQH12 on January 02 2015 11:28:50 AM

"To Lumber"Idiot"Liquidators I hate this place! They are very nasty and rude. Do not ever shop at the store here in Columbia South Carolina 4068-A Fernandina Rd Columbia SC (803) 753-1767. Firstly we had to drive several miles to it. Then the young lady and the manager were very rude to us. Even after we paid all our money. We since thrown out all the "junk" we got from them. Now they keep sending us flyers. Which we throw in the trash can!!! But they keep send ing the flyers they claim are from their corporate office! I have asked them to stop sending this junk to me at 322 Traditions Circle Columbia SC!!! So now I hope I embarrass them here and their corporate office so they will leave us alone! Do you copy that Lumber "idiot" liquidator!!! Clean the potatoes out ya ears!(PS: I am not sure of the 1st or last time we had contact with this business. I am sure it was last year 2013 but I also threw away all my bills, their paperwork and the like just word of warning don't do business with them especially if you are a veteran!) Thanks "

modified review This review was modified by Bigudubsarge2015 on December 28 2014 10:52:07 AM

"Ordered tools online for home delivery. After waiting three weeks emailed and was told they were ready for pickup in Las Vegas. I live in Washington. Emailed again and told them to deliver or refund the order. After 5 weeks opened a cc dispute.

Stay far away.

"I wish I researched lumber liquidators before ordering from them. I will never deal with them again. First, my in store sales man lied to me and said I wouldn't be able to get there grade of flooring l wanted for 6 months and so I'd have to get the next grade up for a dollar more per sqft. I declined. When I got home I looked online to discover it was in fact readily available. This should have tipped me off that they're bad people and a bad company. I ordered my floors, let them acclimate, and installed them properly. They buckled and cupped like you wouldn't believe shortly after. Lumber liquidators told me tough luck and they only warranty the finish. I'm a carpenter with over 20 years experience and I've never seen wood floors do anything like this before. $3000 wasted. Bottom line: Lumber liquidators doesn't care about their customers and they sell substandard products. They were not willing to help in any way at all."

modified review This review was modified by peekeypoo on November 19 2014 07:11:43 AM

"What ever you do, DO NOT BUY YOUR FLOORING FROM, Lumber Liquidators. Bought our flooring in the Spring and had it installed the end of August. The installer who has been in business over 30 years said that the wood was crap and I should file a complaint. Well I did and after two months of fighting this, they are not standing by their product. We could have gone to any of the places that carry flooring, but chose them because that;s what they specialize in. Our flooring is less then 3 months old and it is covered in scraches, dents, a crack in our living room where nothing is, and gouges all over. I am just sick about it. Spend your hard earned money with a company that will stand by what they sell. When they don't call you back or answer any of your emails you know it's not going to end good.

"I love my floor- but I am very disappointed with the store. Jason in the Annapolis store helped me pick out my bamboo flooring. I gave Jason the dimensions of my room and he said I would need 30 boxes of flooring. Jason also told me not to worry if there is too much he "takes care of his customers and to bring it back to him & he would not charge a restocking fee." So I went ahead with the order- it turned out I needed 11 boxes of flooring not 30. So we called and told Jason that there was extra and he said that's fine we were within the 30 return window and to bring it back. My husband and Jason unloaded the 15 boxes we brought back it took maybe 10 min. Well surprise surprise Jason charged us $140.70 to restock the boxes. After we pointed out that he told us he would not do that he said "oh no we always charge a restocking fee".... so basically he sold me about 3x more flooring than I needed and then charges about $150 to bring back what he should never have sold me to begin with. When I called customer service Natasha told me there is nothing that can be done about the restocking fee- its on the original invoice and its policy. So y question is -Is it policy to over sell your customers almost 3 times what they need so you can then charge them 20% on what they bring back? Is it this is how you keep the up front pricing low- by ripping off the unknowing consumer? "

modified review This review was modified by LKhan85 on November 15 2014 01:56:16 PM

"What I originally thought was a great deal on a small lot special purchase became a huge liability when a home inspector determined that the naturally occurring defects in the wood were the result of a wood destroying insect infestation that can damage the flooring and the wood structure of the home. I spent $135.00 to hire in entomologist to determine that the infestation was inactive.
I contacted customer service to obtain a replacement for the defective product. Customer Service declared it an installation error and all warranties were thus void. They stated that the installer should not have installed any flooring with signs of infestation, this is ironic since neither the manager and assistant manager in the Lumber Liquidator store were unable to identify the WDI infestation and admitted that this was the first time they had seen a Powder Post Beatle infestation. We all assumed that this was typical in rustic looking “trendy” hard scraped wood flooring. Which brings me to my original assumption; this was an uncommon occurrence and this was a defective product.
Yes you can find great deals from this company, but let the buyer beware. I would suggest that you check each box on the dock.

modified review This review was modified by mfenn1957 on October 26 2014 07:39:51 PM

" On September 27, 14 I purchased 560 sf of 3/8" x 3-3/4" Carbonized Bamboo. They said they were not sure when we would receive it, but probably no more than a couple weeks.
Let me first say the sales people are very knowledgeable of their products. The sales person that helped us was reasonable friendly, but the other 2 were close to rude.
About 2 weeks after the purchase I called to find out the ETA of our flooring. I was told they would call me back to let me know. They did NOT. A week later I asked the same question. They said I should receive the order at my house the following week, but would have to verify and let me know that day. They did NOT. A few days later I called to ask the same question. They said I would receive the order by December 1, 14, but would have to verify. They did NOT call me back.
I went to the store today (10-26-14) to cancel the order. I told them I know products can be on backorder but they should have called me to let me know. They did not seem to care. They also told me while I was canceling that they cannot get the product I ordered. I asked why they did not tell me that previously. They did not answer. I asked again and they blamed it on corporate. They claim they are never informed of backordered product unless they call corporate. If corporate is responsible, this problem is deeper than it should be.
By this time I guess they were mad at me even though when I went to the store to cancel I was very polite. I would advise you buyers out there to purchase ONLY what they have in stock. Furthermore, I would recommend NOT buying from them. They sell you the product, then you on your own. Beware and good luck Buyers !!

modified review This review was modified by lejjend3 on October 26 2014 01:16:10 PM

"Please never buy laminated floor from this stores this material is garbage as soon some water is dropped the plastic film is coming off and it warps even w/the laminated cleaner that they sale at the store to much of this liquid and good bye laminated wood be carefully when you getting laminated molding I used blue tape so I can paint the wall when I peel the tape the plastic film of the molding came off I ask for warranty they said the moldings do not have any warranty this material and this stores are bad news they lie to you please read all the find printing before you buy all warranty ask to be printed $2000.00 dollars in material all out the window now I have to star replacing this garbage material from lumber liquidators"

Lumber Liquidators User

"what a rip off. during one of their sales, i was quoted an intallation charge of $500 on three separate occations by different sales reps at the same store. i ordered the product and two days later when the insallers came to my home to measure, they quoted a price of over $1000 to install the floor. they said they are independent installers and dont work for LL and that the salesmen will say anything to get a sale. strange that the guy who said this was behind the counter at LL the day i bought the flooring and introduced himself to me. LOL! needless to say. i went right back to the store and got a refund on my deposit. poor business practices. "

Lumber Liquidators User

"We bought lamanet flooring from Lumber Liquidators and had it installed we needed two more pieces so when they brought out the box five pieces out of the box was damaged and when I called they told me they would not take it back because the box had two pieces gone I think that is a poor way to do business I was going to have more of my floors done but it wont be from there I will never go in that rotten place again they are crooks in my book "

Lumber Liquidators User

"DON'T DO IT! When we purchased 3 rooms of the "easy install" flooring, we chose to install the flooring ourselves but asked that if the product did not work out, what would we need to do. We were told that in that case, we could return the flooring and no restocking fee would be assessed. Well of course it didn't work out, but when we took the flooring back THEY CHARGED US 20% OF THE TOTAL COST of the flooring FOR RESTOCKING FEE. So now you know why they are still in business,.. they give you a sales pitch for their flooring and once you purchase, they they will make money one way or another. We just threw well over $100 their way and they didn't have to do a thing but put flooring back in their warehouse to resell. "

"I would not recommend Lumber Liquidators to anyone I know. The first floor we picked out, a few days later was discontinued. The second flooring choice took two weeks to get into the store, ok it takes time to ship it in, I can live with that. but, then Dan (the store manager) wanted to charge me $120 to ship it to their store; wait isn't the retailer's responsibility to at least have it avail for p/u at the locale? They wanted $190 to deliver it to my house. Finally, he called us to let us know the flooring was in, never telling us the transition strips were not in, and would take another 2 weeks. After, 2 weeks and several wasted trips to the store, we finally got the complete order. Customer service is horrible, mostly likely due to the lack of staffing. It;s not worth it!"

Lumber Liquidators is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lumber Liquidators is not a merchant member
Lumber Liquidators does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!