Stores > Lukie Games

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-10-21

They **** . Period.

"For the second time, they charged me AGAIN but never sent the order (I paid for 2-3 days shipping) and in a week or so I get a refund for the reason that I didn't confirm, although I confirmed in every possible way I could, emails phone calls maybe the thought I should write them a letter?
Worst experience ever!

This review was modified by Roumi on October 24 2016 07:08:27 PM

2016-10-20

SCREW THIS PLACE

"Bought 2 n64 games, one came perfect ,the other no mercy wouldnt work. Then i took the game out of the system and the inside of the game fell out. Fell out... Faith in humanity decreased by 5000 exp points"

2016-09-22

BETTER THAN GAMESTOP

"Trade In Value was hands down better than Gamestop which wouldn't even consider purchasing all the trade in games for any value what so ever
Lukie Games provided shipping label same day and the communication was so on point. I was notified via email when package arrived and even thanked for my business after transaction was complete. HIGH RECOMMEND

This review was modified by satisfied-customer.1 on September 22 2016 10:45:45 AM

2016-03-27

Shipped the wrong order

"I dont usually write reviews however they shipped me the wrong order and then wanted to charge me more for what i paid for the game i recieved. Not so great customer service very snappy customer service rep i will not be buying from them again."

This review was modified by dpassarelli28 on March 27 2016 09:23:09 AM

2016-02-02

If your not in the US be careful !!!

"Loved this site until they made a mistake on my order, at first they could do nothing to help me out, but thanks to Facebook comments I finally got a refund for the game, let's hope next time they get good care of their clients faster !"

This review was modified by Dagoth on February 04 2016 11:25:20 AM

2016-01-27

A+++

"Ordered a few NES games from them. Ordered on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday! Shipping was lightning fast and games work perfectly. Would highly recommend doing business with them! Thank you very much."

This review was modified by fastazcivic187 on January 27 2016 06:56:06 PM

2016-01-14

good customer service

"Bought a game, it had some issues, but Lukiegames was able to solve my issue."

This review was modified by gamefan5000 on January 19 2016 04:32:56 PM

2015-12-09

"So far, I've ordered 8 games from Lukie. 3 didn't work at all and are on the way back to get replacements. I've also order a new Retron2 game system. It worked for ten minutes before the directional pad for the nes side quit working. So, I'm returning that also for an original game pad. So far not impressed with their products, but they do have good customer service. "

This review was modified by Wizardwoolie on December 09 2015 02:24:56 PM

2015-11-08

"The BEST online gaming store, I've been buying from Lukie Games for the past year and every purchase experience has been 100% rock-solid gold - great customer service, super fast free shipping and a remarkable selection.

Lukie FTW

2015-09-19

"Game cube for my son's birthday arrived smashed and not even wrapped in the box, controllers not wrapped and arrived late. When I call I am asked to press 1 for english then told my party cannot be reached and sent to voicemail. Complete joke. "

2015-09-08

"This is the best shop i like this because is secure"

2015-08-02

"At Lukie Games you never have to worry about getting the wrong thing or a used game that doesnt work. Thats because everything you buy at lukiegames.com is backed by our 90-Day NO QUESTIONS ASKED return policy! - this was taken directly from @LukieGames website return policy page. Everyone in my household was just banned from ever buying anything again from the site because I returned things. Way to live up to that awesome reputation. They also wouldnt let me use almost $500 in lukie points. DO NOT BUY FROM LUKIE GAMES!"

This review was modified by Erics12345 on August 02 2015 09:55:27 PM

2015-06-23

"After a horrible experience at JJ Games I decided to try out Lukie Games. After looking around the internet Lukie Games had the second best prices (JJ Games had the lowest) and second best selection.

I cautiously ordered four games to see how it would go. It went great! The games arrived in great condition and they all worked properly the first try! So I decided to get the rest of the games I was looking for. They came and they too worked great with no qualms on the first try! It has been almost two months now and they are all still working great! They also have the biggest selection with the best prices. I will now shop at Lukie Games for all of my future purchases. I have also recommended Lukie Games to my friends as well. All in all, a great experience!

2015-06-15

"I ordered two games with my moms credit card, (who lives in a different country) and they called to speak with her otherwise the games wouldnt be sent. I never "

This review was modified by Valentinanieto1 on June 15 2015 10:16:27 AM

2015-06-10

"Extremely happy with the condition I received it in. Very courteous. Always willing to help. No complaints!"

Share Lukie Games's store rating

Lukie Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lukie Games is not a merchant member
Lukie Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!