• Lukie Games

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"After a horrible experience at JJ Games I decided to try out Lukie Games. After looking around the internet Lukie Games had the second best prices (JJ Games had the lowest) and second best selection.

I cautiously ordered four games to see how it would go. It went great! The games arrived in great condition and they all worked properly the first try! So I decided to get the rest of the games I was looking for. They came and they too worked great with no qualms on the first try! It has been almost two months now and they are all still working great! They also have the biggest selection with the best prices. I will now shop at Lukie Games for all of my future purchases. I have also recommended Lukie Games to my friends as well. All in all, a great experience!

"I ordered two games with my moms credit card, (who lives in a different country) and they called to speak with her otherwise the games wouldnt be sent. I never "

This review was modified by Valentinanieto1 on June 15 2015 10:16:27 AM

"Extremely happy with the condition I received it in. Very courteous. Always willing to help. No complaints!"

"Very unsatisfied I ordered twice from Lukie the first time I ordered one game did not work. They replaced it and the replacement worked. The second time all three games did not work and the replacements did not work. They tried to say it was my system but all my other games work. I will not order from this company again."

"I am not a happy customer lukie games dose not like to help any one but them selfs I ordered $250 in games fine and all they shipped them but they got lost when I talked to usps and Canada post they both told me that I had to talk to lukie and get them to resend them tracing info so they could find it
lukie refused and gave me every reason under the sun why they couldn't help me even telling me my package was in alberta witch was cool till they told me it left back to bc I live in freaking alberta not in bc they say its not lost yet if it was not lost then why and the lady on the phone was rude and hung up on me no help all they care about is the money and not there costumers even tho they will tell you other wise but truth is they don't care one bit bc if they did they would have put the request throw and not told me that they cant help till 6weeks are up an then they will look in to it when they should be looking in to it now when it just got lost I am very unhappy with lukie and it severs an its call in center they were rude and no interest in helping any one but them self's

"Ordered games picture does not match what u get like game comes with fishing rod and one with Wii motion and one shows it comes with controllers to play u get nothing but it says complete what a crock u call them and get rude people on phone will not do business with them againAC-"

"I have bought about 50 plus NES and SNES games from them over the last few years. Though they once shipped to Canada for Free they stopped the practice. But that's not their fault, shipping has skyrocketed to Canada. I however miss those days and would have bought many more games if this hadn't happened. I have ordered 4 times, each time they were fast and communication as well as customer service was fast on one shipment which was held at the border."

"Purchased some sega games for my grandchildren . They were in good shape and I received them quickly. I would use this site again and have recommended it to friends."

This review was modified by Lanora1967 on March 15 2014 12:38:57 PM

"This was one of the worst shopping experiences ever. They sent me an email 4 days after the purchase that they were unable to ship the item. The email further stated I would get a refund in 3- 5 days. They were quick to take the money and promise to send the item, why so long to refund a payment on an item that was a gift that the person will not get now?
Beware is all I can say!

This review was modified by Bdecker614 on September 18 2013 08:10:44 PM

"I must just be the unluckiest person on Earth because the Nintendo Entertainment System console they sent me didn't work, AND NEITHER DID THE REPLACEMENT CONSOLE THEY SENT!! I have been waiting over a month since the original order was placed since they goofed up on sending the replacement unit. Finally the replacement arrived today (3/5/13). They were supposed to have tested the unit prior to shipping (especially the second time), but alas, all I get is a blinking red light on the console or a solid gray screen. This is even after trying everything they suggested to try to alleviate the problem. It's hard for me to believe I'm the only one who has had this problem. Good luck, buyer beware...."

"Love it! I sent in games on a leap of faith after reading some great reviews about. I got a quote of $102 cash or $128 credit so I sent in my items and 6 days later received an email that they've received and processed it, the next day I was emailed a gift certificate for $128 (I picked store credit). I got to buy a almost 30 games out of it (with the help of a 10% off coupon). One week later, the games were in my mail box, in prefect condition! I would definitely recommend it. The customer service was top-notch and helpful. Also, they have a great rewards that gave me points for my purchases that I redeemed for some controllers (they have a list of different options). "

"Placed an order on Jan. 6 / 2012. After failing to deliver TWICE, the item finally got to me just today. (Mar. 27 / 2012) Customer service seemed very caring and understanding on the phone, but this was all a ruse as nothing was done about my issue other than "soothing words". All in all, a company that cares only about keeping a sale and with no interest for the customer. Would not recommend to ANYONE!"

"Terrific experience! Got game next day!! In good condition, My son loves it. Thank you!!.

"Dear, Good Day!

One of the three purchases I made on the site, I received one yesterday, Order Number :: AC-65053, games purchased, X360_ACDC_LIVE_ROCK_BAND_TRACK_PACK AC / DC Live Rock Band Track Pack, arrived in perfect condition, but, unfortunately, came too X360_GUITAR_HERO_SMASH_HITS detonated with circular scratches that disable the dvd to work, or is unusable. The scratches are circular and are on the outer circumference. How to proceed in this case, since I paid a high value for a used set that does not work. Thank you for your attention.

JĂșlio Cesar

"Lukie Games is a great place to buy games! I recieved my order in good time and all games work great. In time, I will be ordering more games from Lukie Games. Thanks, Margaret. "

Share Lukie Games's store rating

Lukie Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lukie Games is not a merchant member
Lukie Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!