Lukie Games Reviews - lukiegames.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 359 reviews

Lukie Games is not a merchant member
Lukie Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Purchased some sega games for my grandchildren . They were in good shape and I received them quickly. I would use this site again and have recommended it to friends."

modified review This review was modified by Lanora1967 on March 15 2014 12:38:57 PM

"This was one of the worst shopping experiences ever. They sent me an email 4 days after the purchase that they were unable to ship the item. The email further stated I would get a refund in 3- 5 days. They were quick to take the money and promise to send the item, why so long to refund a payment on an item that was a gift that the person will not get now?
Beware is all I can say!

modified review This review was modified by Bdecker614 on September 18 2013 08:10:44 PM

"I must just be the unluckiest person on Earth because the Nintendo Entertainment System console they sent me didn't work, AND NEITHER DID THE REPLACEMENT CONSOLE THEY SENT!! I have been waiting over a month since the original order was placed since they goofed up on sending the replacement unit. Finally the replacement arrived today (3/5/13). They were supposed to have tested the unit prior to shipping (especially the second time), but alas, all I get is a blinking red light on the console or a solid gray screen. This is even after trying everything they suggested to try to alleviate the problem. It's hard for me to believe I'm the only one who has had this problem. Good luck, buyer beware...."

"Love it! I sent in games on a leap of faith after reading some great reviews about. I got a quote of $102 cash or $128 credit so I sent in my items and 6 days later received an email that they've received and processed it, the next day I was emailed a gift certificate for $128 (I picked store credit). I got to buy a almost 30 games out of it (with the help of a 10% off coupon). One week later, the games were in my mail box, in prefect condition! I would definitely recommend it. The customer service was top-notch and helpful. Also, they have a great rewards that gave me points for my purchases that I redeemed for some controllers (they have a list of different options). "

"Placed an order on Jan. 6 / 2012. After failing to deliver TWICE, the item finally got to me just today. (Mar. 27 / 2012) Customer service seemed very caring and understanding on the phone, but this was all a ruse as nothing was done about my issue other than "soothing words". All in all, a company that cares only about keeping a sale and with no interest for the customer. Would not recommend to ANYONE!"

"Terrific experience! Got game next day!! In good condition, My son loves it. Thank you!!.

Rating 4/102/5

"Dear, Good Day!

One of the three purchases I made on the site, I received one yesterday, Order Number :: AC-65053, games purchased, X360_ACDC_LIVE_ROCK_BAND_TRACK_PACK AC / DC Live Rock Band Track Pack, arrived in perfect condition, but, unfortunately, came too X360_GUITAR_HERO_SMASH_HITS detonated with circular scratches that disable the dvd to work, or is unusable. The scratches are circular and are on the outer circumference. How to proceed in this case, since I paid a high value for a used set that does not work. Thank you for your attention.

Júlio Cesar

"Lukie Games is a great place to buy games! I recieved my order in good time and all games work great. In time, I will be ordering more games from Lukie Games. Thanks, Margaret. "

"My experience with Lukie Games was wonderful. The website is quite easy to use and ordering is straightforward. They continued to maintain contact throughout the entire delivery process. On top of all that, their prices are unbeatable. Thanks Lukie Games!"

"Pretty good; free shipping on over 25 dollars from the US, can't go wrong with that!"

"UTSTANDING STORE IN ALL RESPECTS!"

"Overall it's a great website, they had what I was looking for on a number of occasions. The prices are pretty decent too!!!"

"I ordered an N64 and Zelda Ocarina of Time. I'm super happy. The system is in excellent condition, not a scratch on it. Were it not for the fact that it didn't come in an original box, I would have thought it was brand new. One of the controllers has a few dings in it, no big deal. Cables and everything work fine. No problems to speak of.

No problems with shipping. I took the free shipping and it still went arrived in Montreal from Florida in under a week.

Playing Zelda brings me back so many years to when I was a kid. Haha...greatest game ever, bar none! Thanks Lukie Games! I would (and probably will) buy from you again in an instant knowing you deliver quality product.

Cheers.

"Great site low prices free shiping and great games What more could you ask for this is the best site for retro games i've ever shopped at i used to shop at jjgames but the shipping is such a rip off but with lukie games you don't have to worry about it 5/5"

"very good quick service nice people to talk to on phone about anything.keep up the good work"