Stores > Lukie Games

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lukie Games by clicking a star below.
2017-03-08

Great site to get retro games at a fair price

"I've used Lukiegames several times now and anytime my wife buys me games for my birthday or Xmas it's through Lukiegames. I've had great experiences with them. Shipping cost is very cheap and quick. Their in Florida and I live in Canada and I get my games in 1.5/2 weeks time. The only concern I had before was that you couldn't buy or see specific carts so you are never sure of the condition of a game cart. That being said, all the games I've gotten have worked great(might have had to clean the contacts quickly, but that's expected of old games) and the labels were mostly in great condition. I've only returned one game due to a bad label and that's only because I'm particular about excellent labels with no rips. And they took it back with no fuss or questions. Also their prices are excellent considering even with the poor Canadian dollar exchange rate I still get games cheaper than I can find on eBay or even local resellers. I'll always use them from time to time. They also give you points equal to the amount of dollars you spend, I've already been able to use them on a free game or two, which adds to their low prices if you think about paying already lower prices on the games and getting ten points from a ten dollar game."

This review was modified by Phoenix_ejk on March 08 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-13

Very good returns service

"I live in Sweden. My girlfriend ordered a game from Lukie for my birthday. There were some heavy delays as of arrival time and the shipping costs were not very very clear until right before paying.

When the three SNES games arrived, all were in great condition and to a very low price. One game, Super Mario World, had a non-functioning battery. I got in touch with Lukie, they responded swiftly to my request. They gave me a choice of getting a new game, a refund or store credit. I chose a new game and within one or two weeks they had given me a new, working game without any extra charge. They were very friendly and understanding in the process.

This review was modified by kyros-1018 on February 13 2017 03:15:01 AM

2016-12-26

lukie games broken ps2

"Well first and last time I buy from them, I bought a refurbished ps2 from them the shipping was good, USPS that's another issue, when I opened it there was a big hole in the corner, one of the slots where you put the game card in was pushed in so that was broken and the front of the system where you open to place your game cd in was also broken and that part was lying underneath the wrapped game so someone just threw it in there after they wrapped it. when I called to ask for a replacement they wanted the game back first, since it was not going to arrive before xmas I just got a refund. so them not going the extra for a customer they get a bad review"

This review was modified by mpoppel41 on December 26 2016 11:05:12 AM

2016-12-07

Bad customer service

"I don't usually go out of my way to write a review unless service is either exceptionally good or exceptionally bad. In this case it was pretty darn bad. I placed my order wit no issues at around 4pm. Then within half an hour of placing my order my husband told me I had ordered the wrong thing. I immediately called Lukie Games and the recording said they were busy helping other customers and sent me to a strange voice mail box without any option to wait for a customer service rep. I left a message and then also sent them an email right away with my order number and asked to cancel the order I had JUST placed. Conveniently enough for Lukie Games, they apparently may happened to not rceive my email or voice mail until the next day RIGHT after my order shipped. I received an email from them saying sorry it's too late exactly 4 minutes before I received an email saying my order had shipped. Apparently customer satisfaction is not high on their list of priorities. Normally I won't bother with the hassle of returning something I bought online, but in this case they're counting on that and I definitely will be returning. Lukie Games can spend money on employees re-processing my order"

2016-10-21

They **** . Period.

"For the second time, they charged me AGAIN but never sent the order (I paid for 2-3 days shipping) and in a week or so I get a refund for the reason that I didn't confirm, although I confirmed in every possible way I could, emails phone calls maybe the thought I should write them a letter?
Worst experience ever!

This review was modified by Roumi on October 24 2016 07:08:27 PM

2016-10-20

SCREW THIS PLACE

"Bought 2 n64 games, one came perfect ,the other no mercy wouldnt work. Then i took the game out of the system and the inside of the game fell out. Fell out... Faith in humanity decreased by 5000 exp points"

2016-09-22

BETTER THAN GAMESTOP

"Trade In Value was hands down better than Gamestop which wouldn't even consider purchasing all the trade in games for any value what so ever
Lukie Games provided shipping label same day and the communication was so on point. I was notified via email when package arrived and even thanked for my business after transaction was complete. HIGH RECOMMEND

This review was modified by satisfied-customer.1 on September 22 2016 10:45:45 AM

2016-03-27

Shipped the wrong order

"I dont usually write reviews however they shipped me the wrong order and then wanted to charge me more for what i paid for the game i recieved. Not so great customer service very snappy customer service rep i will not be buying from them again."

This review was modified by dpassarelli28 on March 27 2016 09:23:09 AM

2016-02-02

If your not in the US be careful !!!

"Loved this site until they made a mistake on my order, at first they could do nothing to help me out, but thanks to Facebook comments I finally got a refund for the game, let's hope next time they get good care of their clients faster !"

This review was modified by Dagoth on February 04 2016 11:25:20 AM

2016-01-27

A+++

"Ordered a few NES games from them. Ordered on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday! Shipping was lightning fast and games work perfectly. Would highly recommend doing business with them! Thank you very much."

This review was modified by fastazcivic187 on January 27 2016 06:56:06 PM

2016-01-14

good customer service

"Bought a game, it had some issues, but Lukiegames was able to solve my issue."

This review was modified by gamefan5000 on January 19 2016 04:32:56 PM

2015-12-09

"So far, I've ordered 8 games from Lukie. 3 didn't work at all and are on the way back to get replacements. I've also order a new Retron2 game system. It worked for ten minutes before the directional pad for the nes side quit working. So, I'm returning that also for an original game pad. So far not impressed with their products, but they do have good customer service. "

This review was modified by Wizardwoolie on December 09 2015 02:24:56 PM

2015-11-08

"The BEST online gaming store, I've been buying from Lukie Games for the past year and every purchase experience has been 100% rock-solid gold - great customer service, super fast free shipping and a remarkable selection.

Lukie FTW

2015-09-19

"Game cube for my son's birthday arrived smashed and not even wrapped in the box, controllers not wrapped and arrived late. When I call I am asked to press 1 for english then told my party cannot be reached and sent to voicemail. Complete joke. "

2015-09-08

"This is the best shop i like this because is secure"

Share Lukie Games's store rating

Lukie Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lukie Games is not a merchant member
Lukie Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!