Stores > Lukie Games

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-03-27

Shipped the wrong order

"I dont usually write reviews however they shipped me the wrong order and then wanted to charge me more for what i paid for the game i recieved. Not so great customer service very snappy customer service rep i will not be buying from them again."

This review was modified by dpassarelli28 on March 27 2016 09:23:09 AM

2016-02-02

If your not in the US be careful !!!

"Loved this site until they made a mistake on my order, at first they could do nothing to help me out, but thanks to Facebook comments I finally got a refund for the game, let's hope next time they get good care of their clients faster !"

This review was modified by Dagoth on February 04 2016 11:25:20 AM

2016-01-27

A+++

"Ordered a few NES games from them. Ordered on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday! Shipping was lightning fast and games work perfectly. Would highly recommend doing business with them! Thank you very much."

This review was modified by fastazcivic187 on January 27 2016 06:56:06 PM

2016-01-14

good customer service

"Bought a game, it had some issues, but Lukiegames was able to solve my issue."

This review was modified by gamefan5000 on January 19 2016 04:32:56 PM

2015-12-09

"So far, I've ordered 8 games from Lukie. 3 didn't work at all and are on the way back to get replacements. I've also order a new Retron2 game system. It worked for ten minutes before the directional pad for the nes side quit working. So, I'm returning that also for an original game pad. So far not impressed with their products, but they do have good customer service. "

This review was modified by Wizardwoolie on December 09 2015 02:24:56 PM

2015-11-08

"The BEST online gaming store, I've been buying from Lukie Games for the past year and every purchase experience has been 100% rock-solid gold - great customer service, super fast free shipping and a remarkable selection.

Lukie FTW

2015-09-19

"Game cube for my son's birthday arrived smashed and not even wrapped in the box, controllers not wrapped and arrived late. When I call I am asked to press 1 for english then told my party cannot be reached and sent to voicemail. Complete joke. "

2015-09-08

"This is the best shop i like this because is secure"

2015-08-02

"At Lukie Games you never have to worry about getting the wrong thing or a used game that doesnt work. Thats because everything you buy at lukiegames.com is backed by our 90-Day NO QUESTIONS ASKED return policy! - this was taken directly from @LukieGames website return policy page. Everyone in my household was just banned from ever buying anything again from the site because I returned things. Way to live up to that awesome reputation. They also wouldnt let me use almost $500 in lukie points. DO NOT BUY FROM LUKIE GAMES!"

This review was modified by Erics12345 on August 02 2015 09:55:27 PM

2015-06-23

"After a horrible experience at JJ Games I decided to try out Lukie Games. After looking around the internet Lukie Games had the second best prices (JJ Games had the lowest) and second best selection.

I cautiously ordered four games to see how it would go. It went great! The games arrived in great condition and they all worked properly the first try! So I decided to get the rest of the games I was looking for. They came and they too worked great with no qualms on the first try! It has been almost two months now and they are all still working great! They also have the biggest selection with the best prices. I will now shop at Lukie Games for all of my future purchases. I have also recommended Lukie Games to my friends as well. All in all, a great experience!

2015-06-15

"I ordered two games with my moms credit card, (who lives in a different country) and they called to speak with her otherwise the games wouldnt be sent. I never "

This review was modified by Valentinanieto1 on June 15 2015 10:16:27 AM

2015-06-10

"Extremely happy with the condition I received it in. Very courteous. Always willing to help. No complaints!"

2015-05-12

"Very unsatisfied I ordered twice from Lukie the first time I ordered one game did not work. They replaced it and the replacement worked. The second time all three games did not work and the replacements did not work. They tried to say it was my system but all my other games work. I will not order from this company again."

2015-03-30

"I am not a happy customer lukie games dose not like to help any one but them selfs I ordered $250 in games fine and all they shipped them but they got lost when I talked to usps and Canada post they both told me that I had to talk to lukie and get them to resend them tracing info so they could find it
lukie refused and gave me every reason under the sun why they couldn't help me even telling me my package was in alberta witch was cool till they told me it left back to bc I live in freaking alberta not in bc they say its not lost yet if it was not lost then why and the lady on the phone was rude and hung up on me no help all they care about is the money and not there costumers even tho they will tell you other wise but truth is they don't care one bit bc if they did they would have put the request throw and not told me that they cant help till 6weeks are up an then they will look in to it when they should be looking in to it now when it just got lost I am very unhappy with lukie and it severs an its call in center they were rude and no interest in helping any one but them self's

2015-02-04

"Ordered games picture does not match what u get like game comes with fishing rod and one with Wii motion and one shows it comes with controllers to play u get nothing but it says complete what a crock u call them and get rude people on phone will not do business with them againAC-"

Share Lukie Games's store rating

Lukie Games is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lukie Games is not a merchant member
Lukie Games does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!