• Lucky Gunner Am

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

SittingElf's Avatar

Florida, USA

"I'm a little confused by the low overall rating. My experience with LuckyGunner has been nothing less than perfect!

I've ordered both 6.8 SPC ammo and 40 S&W HST ammo without issue. Delivery has been exceptionally expedient and on time. The ammo has been exactly as described and without issue.

I will continue to order from Lucky Gunner without reservation. The company has met all of my expectations, and their prices are well within the bulk levels I am looking for.

UPDATE 8/1/15: Ordered three different caliber bulk ammo again...and everything just absolutely PERFECT! Price, Shipping, Product!

This review was modified by SittingElf on August 01 2015 08:25:24 AM

"After a one week, I have not received a tracking number. My order was paid for and a delivery address was provided. It is my business address with a suite number. It is a "Mail box" service business with a live person to receive and sign for packages.

I wanted to try "Lucky Gunner" for the first time and my experience was not great.

I called your business today and spoke with a person named Art. After providing my information and being asked to call me back after he researches the issue, Art was able to call me back and update me. Art proceeds to tell me that the reason why my order was not sent out due to the shipping address that I provided was a concern because he thinks it was an apartment. I informed him that it is not a an apartment and it is a business address.

If this was such a concern, why didn't anyone from your business contact the paying customer? This is poor business practice. I have cancelled my order and will not conduct any business with Lucky Gunner in the future. I will also advise as many people in my Social Media network to stay away from your business. This is ridiculous and a waste of time. If I hadn't called this afternoon to follow up, I doubt that anyone else from Lucky Gunner would have done the same.

"Ordered 10 boxes of Magtech 95 gr - JSP - on 2/19/2015. Received the 10 boxes in a timely fashion, but 2 of the 10 boxes were manufactured over 5 (five) years ago - 8 boxes had a manufacture date of 10/14/2014 and the other 2 had a manufacture date of 1/30/2010. They claim to sell fresh ammo - over 5 year ammo is NOT FRESH by any stretch of the imagination.
Called the company, and they have refused to do anything about an exchange or a refund.
Although the ammo will probably fire, as a prepper, If I have this ammo for 5years, all of a sudden it now becomes 10 year old ammo - who wants to trust their safety or life to 10 year old ammo? BUYER BEWARE when dealing with LUCKY GUNNER!.

This review was modified by bigjohn608 on March 04 2015 08:58:07 PM

"Prices were kinda high but not outrageous for how the market is right now. Just excited to find the ammo in stock, and plenty of it. I'd never bought ammo online before so I was pretty nervous about getting ripped off. Ordered 500 rds. of American Eagle .223 on wednesday and had it in my hand tuesday morning. No problems at any point. "

"Lucky Gunner delivered as promised. I made a small order to try them out for the first time - ordered five boxes of 38 sp on 4/5, they shipped on 4/8, and arrived by fedex ground in good condition on 4/10. Placed another larger order for 500 rds of 45 on 4/11, shipped on 4/11, and arrived by fedex ground in good condition on Sat 4/13. No complaints about the order processing or shipping. Very nice feature to be able to see what current stock is. The only complaint, if any, is that the prices were a little high compared to some other internet offers, but in this time of scarcity I paid the premium rather than risk non-availability at a future date. The 45's were priced at a dollar per round, 20 cents more than I subsequently found on another site."

"by far the most competent online ammo supplier period.
which if your a shooter now a days its tough to do the thing you love when everyone is out of stock...not these guys!

matt h.

"A total scam. Ordered on Yuesday 1/8 and received incomplete shipment on Thursday 1/10/ Called and spoke to a gentleman in customer service who acted like he didnt care. Received no follow up. Sent email Sat 1/12. Received apology email 1/13. Told everything would be fixed by Mon/Tues 1/15 and I would be called with solution. Tuesday arrived and no follow up, no responses to more emails and they have $500 of my $$. Horrible service. All talk no action. Notified credit card company of fraud. Huge mistake to deal with them never had problems before ordering ammo online. They talk a big game on the website but do not honor their orders."

This review was modified by lomspolo on January 15 2013 04:59:30 PM

"First time buyer from Lucky Gunner and have nothing but good things so say. Their website is great for knowing exactly what they have in stock. Their customer service is awesome. They have responded in quick time to my emails. Had the shipment at my front door within a matter of days and their prices are among the best. Will definitely be a return customer."

This review was modified by CplMike on December 21 2012 01:26:31 PM

"I've made 3 orders from these guys to date and all have went very smoothly. Never had an issue with incorrect quantities or wrong items being shipped. I recommend this site to all my friends as well and will be ordering again soon! Thank LG :)"

"purchased this ammo at luckygunner. product was best of the best. all rounds fired and no jams. shipping is fast. love lucky gunner .com"

This review was modified by tonyfdell on December 18 2012 01:06:04 PM

"I ordered some 5.56 ammo and some pmags for my AR. Shipping was very fast and everything came in perfect condition! I would highly recommend Lucky Gunner. My experience with them could not have been better. Their customer service is awesome. They will be my go to place for ammo and accessories!

Tom Tipton

"Ordered 1400 rounds from their website. Nice that they ONLY show what's in-stock and available. Frustrating from 'other' sites that show all the OUT OF STOCKS/NO BACK ORDERS for the majority of the items. Prices were as low as I have searched anywhere else on the internet. Got my confirmation email, then follow up to say it had arrived. UPS did accidently deliver to wrong suite number to "Vasquez.". Emailed LuckuGunner to research, during which I asked neighbors if they received it. Found it at office behind us still intact.
Next day, got follow up email from LuckyGunner offerring to Re-Ship my entire order!! I emailed them that the order been recovered and address was correct, UPS driver was NOT. I recommended them to a friend who ordered 1000 rounds, and will reference them again, as well as order for all my ammo.

"I've ordered 1000's of round of ammo and various accessories from LuckyGunner.com. Every time they have given me great prices and superb customer service. They follow up on orders to check on packaging quality and satisfaction which makes me always want to come back (that and the best prices anywhere!)"

"Ok, so I have never ordered ammunition online. I recently got a M1 garand and was searching for ammunition for it online, when I came across Lucky Gunner. Most impressive to me initially was the variety of caliber, brands and types of ammunition they stock (it also will display how many of each box remain in their inventory, it apparently updates almost instantly when orders are placed). I held off on the M1 Garand ammo (for no particular reason - was only checking to see if I COULD buy some). I did purchase an H&K USP .45 and needed ammo for it. Decided to just try it online from Lucky Gunner. Ordering process was easy, shipment was fast, 500 rounds arrived well packaged, order completed about as good as you can have it. I will return for future purchases. I inquired via email about some other ammo I was seeking, had a reply within 2 hours or so. That was impressive as well. "

"Luckygunner.com has got to be the best place for your ammo needs. What you see is what they have, and I have yet to find anywhere that beats their price. Easy, online ordering. Fast delivery, Big brown (UPS) pulls up to your door and off to the range. I will be buying from them again soon. I recommend them to everyone.

This review was modified by phonebrkr on December 15 2012 05:13:01 AM

Share Lucky Gunner Ammo's store rating

Lucky Gunner Ammo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lucky Gunner Ammo is not a merchant member
Lucky Gunner Ammo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!