Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Fraudulent

"I will never use this company again. I ordered and paid for 7 bottles, plus the taxes. But LuckyVitamin only shipped 6. While they refunded the 7th bottle, they refuse to refund the tax element! "

2017-05-19

QUICK DELIVERY and packed VERY WELL

"I got my order in a few days and was impressed by how well it was wrapped... Not only bubble wrap, but the smaller items were shrink wrapped to another to keep them from moving around a lot and possible breakage of either bottle or contents... The prices are right and with a website you can keep track of orders, etc and the well put together site that shows the products ingredients and all is perfect "

2017-05-11

Cheaters

"I ordered a product from LuckyVitamin.com on 14th April, 2017. Almost one month over i did not received the same till date. I can see DHL shiped the product to INDIA->CCU custom on 6th May, till date no response. I communicate customer care with order id, they use to say apologies for delay, you will get the same very soon. I need the medicine urgently, i given shipping charges Rs. 500+, still i am not able to get the same on time. "

2017-05-04

appalling service

"Ordered over $200 worth internationally - for Australia, businesses have to provide info on shipment contents for it to get through customs. Company didn't do this, didn't respond to my emails notifying them that they should do this, completely ignored. Shipment was returned to them - still didn't reply to my emails. Eventually told me I had to wait to receive news on reshipment. Waited 3 months, really poor interaction via email. Was then told that it was damaged/no refund. Asked them to ship elsewhere which was refused, so $200 out of pocket due to their error when offering international shipment they should be aware of the requirements, really poor and unfriendly customer service, and unwillingness to help. Avoid!"

2017-04-24

Don't buy from Lucky Vitamin!

"Lucky Vitamin take your money and you don't receive anything. When you ask customer support for assistance they respond with pretty much "We don't care!" So save your money and shop elsewhere. "

2017-04-23

Lucky Vitamin customer service is an absolute joke

"They do a great job of appearing like they have helpful customer service when I have repeatedly not been called back when told I was, they incorrectly filled out shipping and billing information, in addition to creating this nice friendly facade of 'we got your back!' to really look out for the customer (I will say most of the people I have talked to has been overall nice, but always falls short with promises and expectations). If they actually genuinely care about their customers they would have been proactive and gotten this situation figured out (it took a total of a month and a half of attempts to just process an order, they were claiming it was my credit card issue, but I talked to my credit card company multiple times and there was no issue on their end). The managers are just as bad, almost worse. Also, I noticed patterns within how luckyvitamin customer care is (since I had talked to them so many times), and it's literally worse than if they were just lazy up front and I could see that, or they would tell me they can't help me. But it's a facade. This order was initially sent in OVER a month ago and they still haven't figured it out. I've spent probably 20 hours total just trying to get this order processed. The last time I talked to them was 5 days ago, when I was following up with the manager, and still has not got a response. Its honestly embarrassing how bad their customer service is, especially helping in a timely manner. If you have any plans to get legitimate help from customer service, please for your own sake choose another company."

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada Verified Customer
2017-04-01

Your web site can be very frustrating !!

"I find the LV site slow and cumbersome. I hate how, when they send you an e*mail, it only contains a subject line and then you must go to their site, log in and search for the info. I also find the check out process (can be) crazy. If it's busy because it's the last day of the sale, I've had orders go thru when I wasn't even sure they had. Sometimes I had to try multiple times. The fact I'm a Canadian customer adds to the uncertainty of border shopping. I've been sent requests for reviews of products I've bought but when I (inevitably) get re-directed back to the LV site - I see NOWHERE that says 'Leave/make a Product Review'. So how are you supposed to make one ? Frustrating ! If Trump does some bonehead NAFTA move, I'll probably stop shopping with LV. There's a Canadian Health & Wellness site I really like but their inventory of Iron supplements is not as good. I'm anemic so that's important for me. I also need chewable vitamins & supplements because of a throat operation I had 25 yrs ago. So sorry if I'm rambling, I've been up all night/morning so I'm getting tired..."

2017-03-31

Ship products to customer expire in 2 months!!!!

"I never expected to get my product from lucky victim website that expires in 2 months. I bought 10 bottles of the Same product for my mom.how can one person use 10 bottles in 2 months? This company dose not care about customer and try to get ride of almost expired products as soon as possible! They told me to call for expiration date and never lists online!for return,They told me to ship the product back at my own cost and they will not refund tax and shipping! Be careful of this careless website, never buy anything from it, you will get expire soon product! Terrible customer service without apologies and care!!!! "

2017-03-31

Great experience.

"Would recommend this seller. Items received in good time and great packaging."

2017-03-28

Poor packaging; no customer service

"Received an inadequately packaged item that had been crushed. Tried to contact customer service but received brush off from phone agent. Used customer contact form and received no reply in 7 days."

2017-03-23

Horrible

"Unfortunately I've had so many issues with the company that I haven't been able to use this product that I ordered over a month ago. First of all they charged me $50 for having it sent to a PO box with no explaination when I placed the order - which eventually they ended up refunding. Then when the product finally reached me, the box was so damaged because the jug of aloe had exploded so I refused the package and am still waiting on s refund. Every time I try to call I'm waiting 15+ minutes to try to talk to a representative. I'm not happy with this company at all and would not recommend them to anyone. I've been dealing with this since February 20 and it's now March 23. I would really appreciate Lucky Vitamin providing better customer services than what I've had to deal with so far.... I'm appalled."

2017-03-19

Awesome product.

"The Coconut Oil was excellent, tasty and very affordable too. Cheers!"

2017-03-14

Stay away

"Utterly, utterly terrible customer service!

Ordered some items to Spain with the promise that it'll arrive within a week of ordering. After patiently waiting and checking the tracking for 2 weeks and a few emails exchanged with very passive, unhelpful staff turns out this only applies to domestic orders; but this is not communicated at time of the order.
Fair enough the package had to go through customs that takes a few days, so I stayed patient. I have to emphasize though that the tone and manner of the emails received were everything customer service should not be (not answering the question asked, condescending).
A few more days go by and I notice that the tracking now says "attempted delivery". As I haven't seen anyone nor have I received a notification card from the post, I email again. No answer so I email again. No answer again so this time I try their Facebook page. I'm told to direct message them on Facebook, which I did but received no reply. I comment again on their Facebook page. Here I'm told to contact my local post office.
I go and talk to the post, they say that their delivery was refused (they probably went to the wrong address) so they returned the package and they can't intervene anymore, it is on its way back to the sender.

To cut this short, it's been a 2 month fight and I only managed to get my money back because eventually I contacted PayPal who luckily has the power to reverse transaction. Had I used my credit card they would have held onto my money without ever delivering my package.
In the meantime I have spoken with the local post, DHL and of course Luckyvitamin several times.
Luckyvitamin have been incredibly unhelpful, repeating themselves, avoiding to answer my questions, lying about their returns policy and sometimes not answering for weeks and the only thing they told me was that I had to wait until they receive the package to issue a refund.
Now as I have never received or seen the package I cannot comprehend how could they try to hold me responsible for it and hold on to my money.
This should be a dispute between Luckyvitamin and the post and as the seller they should have tried to aid me in resolving this rather than blaming for something I have no control over.
I'm pretty certain that they were unlawfully holding on to my money (proof is that PayPal decided to reverse the transaction, that I'm sure they don't take lightly), but as I am on the other side of the world I obviously couldn't take them to court or challenge them legally.

Certainly one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had in my life.

2017-03-02

DONT BY AT LUCKY VITAMIN!! THEYLL TRICK YOU, DONT DELIVERED THE ORDER AND DONT GIVE YOU BACK A REFUND!

"WARNING!! DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM LUCKY VITAMIN!! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH THAT I BOUGHT A PROUCT WITH THEM TO ITALY, THEY DON'T HELP YOU TRACK THE ORDER AND ONLY GIVE YOU PRE-STANDARD ANSWERS, I CONTACT PERSONALLY DHL SERVICE AND GUESS WHAT?? THE PRODUCT DIDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF USA COUNTRY, STILL THERE WITH THEM AND WORSE, THEY SAY I DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO GET A REFUND!!! THESE IS CRUEL AND NOTHING PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, AND THEY EVEN SAY THEY "SPREAD THE WELLNESS"!!! A BUNCH OF LIE!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING AT LUCKY VITAMIN!!"

2017-03-02

worst delivery process

"Still I didnt receive my product which placed order on Nov 2016. Worst and poor processing"

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!