Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

2016-12-05

Deserves your business

"Well-priced products and fast delivery"

2016-12-04

It's a back order !!!

"I was out so I had to buy local 2x the cost. I wish when you order they can let you know if it's a back order."

2016-12-04

Just what I wanted....

"....and needed! If I have trouble finding certain items locally I can often find them at Lucky Vitamin. Of course, I always seem to find a little more than I went shopping for but isn't that almost always true. Great product, service and delivery. Thank you!"

LUCKY STRIKES!

"Every time I order from Lucky Vitamin I just hit the "Place Order" button and feel confident that I'll get my order even faster than I expect it. I've been ordering from LV for some time now and they never disappoint. Well-packed. Quickly shipped. Good Job."

They had it!

"My wife had looked all over town of NaCPA and couldn't find it. But Lucky Vitamin did and got it to us in a timely manner! Thanks"

2016-12-03

Until I recieve my order I can not really rate my satisfaction.

"I order merchandise from 3 companies, including Lucky Vitamin on the same day. One order I Received 10/28; the second order I received 11/30. As of 12/3 I have not received my order from Lucky."

Arrived a day early

"thank you Arrived a day early"

Plucky Lucky itches my scratch

"A reliable and fast source for a variety of supplements, nutraceuticals, personal care products and such stuff ! Amazingly broad selection of brands, doses/sizes, etc. Descriptions are easy to find and read, a well! Prices are always competitive. Nice to see some lagniappe when I open the box. "

Wrong product shipped

"My order was placed on Nov 17 and arrived at my Canadian address 11 days later. Unfortunately, the wrong product was in the box. I called the 1-888 number and received excellent service. A credit for the shipment showed up on my Visa a couple days later. I have since reordered and am hoping for the best since Lucky Vitamin service and prices are excellent."

A Company I Can Count On

" I have been ordering products from Lucky Vitamin for some time now. There prices are low and they ship out fast. I was buying my main product from the manufacturer, (Jay Robb) But Lucky Vitamin beat Jay's prices.
I will recommend Lucky Vitamin to all my friends and family for there health needs.

2016-12-01

"First time buyer from them so not sure, However so far I love how the lucky vitamin have low pricing, than most."

2016-12-01

WEBSITE IS AS SLOW AS MOLASSES!!

"This must be the pokiest website I have ever encountered!!!! It took me for ever to fill my cart then site erased all my entries!!!! I still ordered some items only because I could not find them elsewhere. I will not order from Lucky Vitamins unless I truly have to & I hope I do not have to! Please, please find away to speed it up!!!"

response

"Did not receive order yet !"

2016-11-30

The BEST!

"I LOVE Lucky Vitamin! I have a lot of health problems that require the use of special products and a special diet. I am so glad I found Lucky Vitamin because their prices are always WAY lower than at any health food store. I would not be able to afford what I need shopping elsewhere. There is always a great selection. I also love to save with the Autoship feature."

2016-11-30

Lucky Vitamin, thanks for the excellent plus customer service.

"This is my first order from Lucky Vitamin. I found that their website is easy to navigate. The prices are very good. I was impressed by the way they conduct business. The merchandise was shipped very fast. It was well packaged and arrived very fast. I was able to track it as well. I am very pleased with the company. Thanks for the great customer service."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!