Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

What is this?

easy peasy

"site was simple to use lots of great products "

re: Happy!

"The order came very fast and very well packed."

Great Vitamin Company

"Lucky Vitamin has a wide selection of quality vitamins. Their products and prices very competitive. The shipping is usually quick, and could be charge free. I have been shopping at Lucky Vitamin for many years, and am a satisfied customer. The customer service at this company is good."

This review was modified by redvw on May 23 2016 02:04:12 PM

Leaky packy

"I ordered & received several bottles. One bottle was in plastic wrap but the laundry detergent was not tight & leaked a little bit in the box!

But I'm real happy with all the products since I found out I'm allergic to fragrances about 3 weeks ago.
Kathy

2016-05-23

Amazing Flavor! Highly Recommend!

"Hands down the best tasting coconut water around!"

2016-05-23

"Have been buying this product from LuckyVitamin for years. Never disappointed. Good service and pricing."

no better service

"I made my order late at night and received it about 36 hours later. That's better than I could expect."

Happy Lucky Customer

"Though receiving routine emails sharing LuckyVitamin specials takes up time to look at, I was glad to receive a discount on a product I regularly order. The ordering process was quick and easy. LuckyVitamin sells a large selection of items for our good health. I am glad to have encountered them via Groupon."

Speedy Gonzalez!

"Very quick response and delivery of my order. Thanks so much!"

2016-05-23

Still no order or update

"I understand my drinks are on backorder but it's been two weeks without an update. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Hello, thank you for your recent order. We do apologize for the delay in shipping your order as we are still waiting to receive the product from the manufacturer. We are expecting a shipment any day and hope that it will arrive in a timely manner. We do send email updates so be sure to check your spam or junk folder from emails from us may go there.
If you want to make any changes, please contact us directly.
Best of Health,

2016-05-23

LuckyVitamin and Delivery Charges ...scam ...!!

"I am a Canadian customer. Shipping charges were around $10.00. Lucky offered insurance + tracking for an extra $2. They did NOT say they would ship via DHL; that DHL would hand it off to Canada Post for delivery, at the border; that DHL would 'estimate' an additional $19 for duties and taxes (never levied); that I would have to pay the extra $19 on delivery.

I know duties and taxes were never levied because all my previous orders from them were duty and tax-free and the shipment did NOT go through Canada Customs.

All I got from Customer Service were 'form' letters. No help.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We do apologize for any confusion regarding additional fees for International orders as we do our best to provide as much information as possible. You can view more on the International Shipping page on the web site. Shipping methods are determined by customer selection, weight of package, location etc. click the link to learn more
Best of health,”

Dishonest Account Practice!

"When I placed my order with Lucky Vitamin, they debited my account for what I ordered. When they couldn't provide me with my order in a timely manner, they credited my account. A couple of days later, they send me an email informing me that my order was on the way and once again debited my account. At this point, my account is overdrawn and I have incurred a $29 overdrawn fee on my account. This is bad and dishonest business practice as you should have informed me that the product was now in stock and given me the option of whether or not I wanted to proceed with my original order."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Hello and thank you for your recent order. We do apologize for any confusion experienced with payment for this order! When an order is placed in the system, a pre-authorization takes place to confirm the payment method. Nothing is actually charged until product is shipped. If you placed your order with a debit card, the funds are held until the order is shipped and then captured. There is no credit or return of funds etc however an authorization will drop off after a number of days determined by the bank. The item ordered was originally on back order and then replenished so processed and shipped. At that time the funds were collected.
Again, our apology for any issues. We do try to provide as much information as possible.
We hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of health,”

2016-05-22

Delivered as Promised

"This was just a small order and one part of it was on back-order but they were quick to deliver on both. Very satisfied on their processing. "

2016-05-22

Bare is the new beautiful! Go chemical free

"I am on a mission to phase out all harmful toxic chemicals from my home.. Not just from cosmetics, but household cleaners, cooking utensils, storage containers, furniture.. You name it! I found a lot of great products at a reasonable price on lucky vitamin. Hope you add more responsible and sustainable brands. Keep up the good work."

2016-05-21

Quick and easy

"The site was easy to order from with good prices and I got my order very fast. I am more than satisfied with the experience and will use the site again."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.