Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.35/10 1.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review LuckyVitamin.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-03

FAST AS LIGHT'N

"Lucky Vitamin gets your purchase to you in a flash! Great prices, too."

2017-06-30

Very Poor Service

"Very unimpressed with the service. I selected standard UK delivery on point of order which is pretty normal for any order I thought. Not on this website..... I had to pay more than double the original price due to custom charges which apparently is my responsibility to look up before ordering? Not only was I charged double and had to go and collect it myself, Lucky Vitamin was very quick to lay blame on me. In my view any standard delivery should arrive without further charges within the time specified. Beware the price on order is not the real price and I went away feeling robbed with very poor customer service post ordering."

2017-06-16

awful

"after 3 months no items received and no refound... the support is really poor there is no mindset of client satisfaction... please stay away"

2017-06-15

1st Class Service, from an Excellent on-line Store

"Dear Sir or Madam,
I am absolutely elated that your Service Representative trusted my word. I am a 74 year old this month and you certainly made my day. Explained my problem to the lady, who understood about my predicament. As it happens I started on E-bay and purchased my 1st two bottles of Liquid Health Multiples, then later began buying directly from your company. Originally, I tried probably well over a year ago for the same product, but the second order came to me broken. In truth they were badly packed. However your companies Health Care products arrive in wonderful packaging and nothing has even come broken. The first business on the Internet gave me a bad time, which I had to send back the broken bottles.

My story goes back many years to my first trip on a military ship. We happen to dock in Honolulu, Hawaii and at that time I knew nothing about herbs and supplements. Not born in the United States I came here as an immigrant. My place of birth was England, but i came here to see my cousins. prior to my comprehension of health, I suffered from the usual colds, flu, which my family in Britain suffered yearly. Once ashore in the beautiful island of Hawaii, I picked a newspaper that had an ad for a new promotional store that had opened. Something caught my eye, as it mentioned a better lifestyle with regards to health. Even on my supply ship which we delivered munitions to South Vietnam, I would be sick, laid up in bed; not able to work.

In the new store in downtown Honolulu, I talked with the Store helper, who introduced me to 'Peoples-All-One, which I bought a large can and along with a couple of health guides went back to the ship. For years I purchased this powder product containing Vitamins, bioflavorinoids, enzymes, everything you can imagine. Remarkably, I became more healthy; not developing the usual colds and flu. Each day became a regimen for months, years without any missing. If by chance I did catch something, it faded away in days, whereas friend, crew-members remained sick, ending in bed and feeling sorry for themselves.

After my Navy service as an Ensign, I decided to stay at sea and work on commercial carriers. At first it was oil tankers, bulk carriers and cargo ships. Moving everything from oil to container ships. Well I tried Australia for a while, living in the Northern territories of Queensland. After 18 months went on board a German Lloyd ship as the Captains Steward.

Well I have tried many supplements, many mailed to me from the far reaches of the world. Finally having relatives in England, I ended getting a job on board the P& O Shipping Line. Spent many years on Contract. Earned through the British Merchant Marine Educational Unit, a PHd degree in Journalism. Everything was sent to me via the Ships Chandler; books , academic literature I needed for study. Each time over a ten year period until I graduated through London OPEN University where I took the exams, dissertation...not forgetting my daily dose of health. Over a period of 30 years I have been employed by Princess Cruises, Shaw-Seville, etc. Ships I have traveled on, numerous in number. HMS Canberra; Reina Del Mar; Orsova; Oronsa; Queen Elizabeth 2; Gisela Vennman; MV: Gloptic Great Britain, just to ma a few. Have visted just about every port in Europe, Caribbean from one horizon to the other. Even was a Steward on The Golden Catchaong with visitors to the Galapagos Islands. The Last 3 months on the Queen Mary before being decommissioned in Long Beach, California. All that time the Ships Chandler always brought my Health care supplements.

Think it was over a year ago the original powdered supplement went through the roof in price, so I decided to locate a new item. This is when I found 'LIQUID HEALTH MULTIPLE'. Tried it and found it very palatable? Having an EBay account I bought my first two bottles (one for my wife and myself) Shamefully as I said, the company involved gave unneeded trouble, because of bad packaging. that I finally found LUCKY VITAMINS prior to adding my account. Purchased my product a t least 3 times (2 Bottles) and never looked back.

Now that I have an account and the inspiring assistance I received from the lady who assisted me, I cannot be more satisfied. I was a little paranoid about the 2 bottles without 'Safety Seals', a little worried about whether to imbibe it. The lady said, "NO' and said without any other comment, new Liquid Health Multiple which has a favorable taste was being mailed to me.

Thank you again for this wonderful service, which is difficult to find these days.

PS: If you wish to us me as a reference, you are most welcome. Already informed my friends and a companion to my wife Susan F. began buying your product. Need to make a short list of a few herbs and supplements I need.

2017-06-09

I don't trust LuckVitamin

"I made an order that I never received and after 2 months they told me they can do nothing .... "

2017-06-06

Very poor customer service

"Items arrived moldy and smashed.... got a refund on products but not the high customs import fees I had to pay.... so am out of pocket... their response was to ignore my emails!"

2017-05-26

Terrible... never buy from this scam seller

"I try to avoid Lucky Vitamin at all costs after multiple shipping castrophes in the past. Yet I accidentally ordered from them on Amazon years after they failed to deliver an order. Guess what? I ordered protein bars and got prenatal vitamins. Their customer service is rude, unhelpful, and ignorant. READ WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID AND NEVER BUY FROM THESE GUYS. THEIR SHIPPING OPERATION IS A JOKE. So they screwed up my order, won't refund shipping, and now I have to wait two weeks for the correct order. Unreal."

2017-05-26

GREAT!!

"I love LuckyVitamin, the order came quickly, i got everything i ordered nicely wrapped and their prices are really good ! Great experience and i will continue to shop there"

2017-05-22

Fraudulent

"I will never use this company again. I ordered and paid for 7 bottles, plus the taxes. But LuckyVitamin only shipped 6. While they refunded the 7th bottle, they refuse to refund the tax element! "

2017-05-19

QUICK DELIVERY and packed VERY WELL

"I got my order in a few days and was impressed by how well it was wrapped... Not only bubble wrap, but the smaller items were shrink wrapped to another to keep them from moving around a lot and possible breakage of either bottle or contents... The prices are right and with a website you can keep track of orders, etc and the well put together site that shows the products ingredients and all is perfect "

2017-05-11

Cheaters

"I ordered a product from LuckyVitamin.com on 14th April, 2017. Almost one month over i did not received the same till date. I can see DHL shiped the product to INDIA->CCU custom on 6th May, till date no response. I communicate customer care with order id, they use to say apologies for delay, you will get the same very soon. I need the medicine urgently, i given shipping charges Rs. 500+, still i am not able to get the same on time. "

2017-05-04

appalling service

"Ordered over $200 worth internationally - for Australia, businesses have to provide info on shipment contents for it to get through customs. Company didn't do this, didn't respond to my emails notifying them that they should do this, completely ignored. Shipment was returned to them - still didn't reply to my emails. Eventually told me I had to wait to receive news on reshipment. Waited 3 months, really poor interaction via email. Was then told that it was damaged/no refund. Asked them to ship elsewhere which was refused, so $200 out of pocket due to their error when offering international shipment they should be aware of the requirements, really poor and unfriendly customer service, and unwillingness to help. Avoid!"

2017-04-24

Don't buy from Lucky Vitamin!

"Lucky Vitamin take your money and you don't receive anything. When you ask customer support for assistance they respond with pretty much "We don't care!" So save your money and shop elsewhere. "

2017-04-23

Lucky Vitamin customer service is an absolute joke

"They do a great job of appearing like they have helpful customer service when I have repeatedly not been called back when told I was, they incorrectly filled out shipping and billing information, in addition to creating this nice friendly facade of 'we got your back!' to really look out for the customer (I will say most of the people I have talked to has been overall nice, but always falls short with promises and expectations). If they actually genuinely care about their customers they would have been proactive and gotten this situation figured out (it took a total of a month and a half of attempts to just process an order, they were claiming it was my credit card issue, but I talked to my credit card company multiple times and there was no issue on their end). The managers are just as bad, almost worse. Also, I noticed patterns within how luckyvitamin customer care is (since I had talked to them so many times), and it's literally worse than if they were just lazy up front and I could see that, or they would tell me they can't help me. But it's a facade. This order was initially sent in OVER a month ago and they still haven't figured it out. I've spent probably 20 hours total just trying to get this order processed. The last time I talked to them was 5 days ago, when I was following up with the manager, and still has not got a response. Its honestly embarrassing how bad their customer service is, especially helping in a timely manner. If you have any plans to get legitimate help from customer service, please for your own sake choose another company."

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada Verified Customer
2017-04-01

Your web site can be very frustrating !!

"I find the LV site slow and cumbersome. I hate how, when they send you an e*mail, it only contains a subject line and then you must go to their site, log in and search for the info. I also find the check out process (can be) crazy. If it's busy because it's the last day of the sale, I've had orders go thru when I wasn't even sure they had. Sometimes I had to try multiple times. The fact I'm a Canadian customer adds to the uncertainty of border shopping. I've been sent requests for reviews of products I've bought but when I (inevitably) get re-directed back to the LV site - I see NOWHERE that says 'Leave/make a Product Review'. So how are you supposed to make one ? Frustrating ! If Trump does some bonehead NAFTA move, I'll probably stop shopping with LV. There's a Canadian Health & Wellness site I really like but their inventory of Iron supplements is not as good. I'm anemic so that's important for me. I also need chewable vitamins & supplements because of a throat operation I had 25 yrs ago. So sorry if I'm rambling, I've been up all night/morning so I'm getting tired..."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!