Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

What is this?

Items Backordered

"Despite items saying in stock, they were not. Are being shipped at a later date, so at least the rest of the order was prompt."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We know how important your health is inside and out so now’s a great time to get Sun Smart with Natural Sun Care products on sale.

Excellent service!

"Thank you for responding quickly to my order. I appreciate it and will order again.

Sincerely,

Karen E. Hetherington

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Now’s a great time to focus on your gut with our extra savings on Probiotic supplements.

2016-04-30

Not so Lucky: from free samples to bad advertising clutter

"This might be a minor issue for some, but I had good feelings about Luckyvitamins because they used to insert free trial size samples in my packages and so I liked receiving them and discovering new products. I buy only natural products and Lucky sent me trial size of this kind of items. Last year they were mostly trials for tom of maine toothpaste, which is nice: I ended up ordering some of that when shopping for natural toothpaste later on. Not anymore. In my last two orders (quite expensive) I received nothing with the first and nothing + a series of "free coupon for 35 dollars" from two companies, a meal delivery service and a wine bulk "club". Plus some other advertisement similar to the clutter you find in the circular in your mailbox. The meal and wine "subscription/club" services for which I had 35 or even 50 dollars off are in reality some sort of buyers clubs and you cannot redeem your "gift" without being forced into subscribing for a larger monthly fee. According to customer reviews found online, these two companies hook you up in this way and make it almost impossible for you to cancel your subscription without paying at least a couple of months. No fine printing of any sort that explains this in the "gift cards" that Lucky sends, though.
Sorry, Lucky, if I want clutter, I can pick it up off the street. I will make my purchases with drugstore.com next time.

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused. We do and will continue to provide free samples of products. This was just temporary and we realize not all promotions are attractive to all customer's at the same time. Again I do apologize!”

2016-04-29

"this is my 2nd time that i ordered from lucky vitamin the first one was cancelled due to imcompentence of ur processor, then last april 22 i again ordered till now i have not yet receieved hope by May 2 it is already here."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry for the delay, but your items are on its way! Here is your tracking information!

Health smart ....

"I received the 10 lb bag of Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds, Bragg - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Gallon with Mother, and Maine Coast Sea Vegetables - Dulse Flakes! Great products, teriffic service and fast shipping! I love it! Thank you LuckyVitamins!

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

rewards?

"I would have rated completely satisfied but we received a voucher for wine as our rewards (I guess?) , which was a little disappointing considering we spend quite a bit of money with lucky vitamin and nobody in the family even drinks wine. Would rather have credit towards future orders, other then that we are always happy with the service and orders"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

Lucky to find Lucky Vitamin

"Quick delivery and interesting inventory."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. We scour the globe to find you new products at the best possible price. Visit our New Brands page to see what’s new for you!

Still waiting...

"Order has not shown up yet but part of it was back-ordered."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs. Shop our Juice Sale and save up to 55%off http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-12032-juice-sale

2016-04-28

Never order anything which is not in stock!

"I have had to reorder several times as the order shows an item would be in stock in 2-3 days. Never received the items even though emails said they would be sent soon."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order along with your feedback.
We do apologize that we were unable to fill your order in full. We do stock approximately 97+% of product in the warehouse however order demands can vary. On the Item page if a product is "in stock or out of stock" it will show however due to multiple orders being placed at the same time and quantity of item ordered, information can be somewhat altered. Most products are replenished within just a couple of days but we don’t like to hold up the order, so we ship what we can within 24-48 hours and send the rest as quickly as possible at no additional charge. There is also the ability on the item page to request to be notified when a product is back in stock and an email will be sent to you.
If you want to substitute a back ordered item for a different size, flavor, brand that is in stock, just contact the customer service department and we’ll make the change.
We do our best to communicate as much information as possible and do hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,

2016-04-28

"Price, delivery, & Service were excellent!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. Enjoy great savings on Orgain plant protein powders and receive a FREE Almond Milk (while supplies last)

Drinks by the pound

"Received exactly as advertised. Twelve bottles weighed 26 pounds! I recycle so plastic would work for me. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

This month, save up to 60% off on all the possibilities of Coconut! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2063-coconut-sale

Not Lucky!

"Site allowed me to go through the process of placing an order before notifying it was OOS. The item is discontinued but they did not say this."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry about that! If the order was canceled, all pending charges will fall off and you will have all the money back on your card!”

Love Lucky Vitamin!

"I always get exactly what I want on time, for a good price. Lucky Vitamin has a great selection. I especially love that each product has a breakdown of "values" such as vegan, cruelty free, etc. It makes shopping easy and fun."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We know how important it is to stay healthy and adding Turmeric and Curcumin to regimen may be helpful. Save up to 60% off http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2349-turmeric-curcumin-sale

2016-04-27

Catching a break

"After spending big bucks at our local health store I found the same supplements with you for half the price. I'm soooooo excited!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs. Visit the Seventh Generation brand page for a great selection of products and extra savings! Plus a bonus savings on baby diapers and wipes! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2082-seventh-generation-sale

2016-04-27

Not what I expected!

"Great variety of products & great prices especially for Gluten Free items! I ordered several, when it arrive, I open the box & to my surprise all I saw was white!!! Bob's Red Mill GF flour package had a hole & covered all my order. I called customer service, very nice & apologized. Sent new flour out quickly but it had an even bigger hole :( Not even going to try. Also ALL the offers in their box weren't appealing or even considered savings to me. Not sure they will get my business again."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry about that! I am not sure what was piercing the packaging but we would be happy to refund the damaged item!”

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.