• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10

What is this?

"I am so LUCKY that I found my vitamin with Luckyvitamin.com. They have all kind of vitamin we could need. They are cheaper than a store and very convenient .The delivery was faster than expected. Very, very satisfy with their service."

"not everything as expected"

"my order came fast and i am very pleased with the product and i got it cheaper than at my local store who usually was out of the product.

"It required a week for my order to be delievered.
Not sure about the products and their validity.
Time will tell.
Truly,
Alan Broughton

"The package was not damaged in any way."

"finding way around your web site is a challenge, I never know if a product is in vitamins/minerals or a supplement. Would like to see more home remedy items (neti pots/saline rinse bottles, cold/hot packs, simple first aid things like anti-biotic cream - bandaids, tapes (esp paper and micro-pore). Do love the variety of supplements/vit-min that I can easy order from your site. Thanks, Package always arrives quickly and intact (even with glass bottles!!!"

"Nooooooo!!!!! LuckyVitamin.com did NOT deliver for me!!!! My address is correct on the online order form and someone screwed up the address. I'm not too quick to blame LuckyVitamin but I do hold them responsible for using such a lousy shipper as FedEx. FedEx normally drops off parcels at the Post Office for final delivery.........I hate it when that happens!!!! I rather pay extra for shipping just to have UPS deliver my package. It's a rare day that UPS screws up delivery........too many headaches dealing with FedEx.........they should change their company name to FedExHell. Now I have to wait another damn week, if not longer, due to FedExhell's fumble!!!! I'm not a happy camper on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I ordered, it arrived in about a week or so, nothing out of the ordinary. Packaged well, arrived in good condition. Thank you."

"I price compared the product online and found it cheapest at Lucky Vitamin. The website was easy to navigate, shipping was quick, and product fit satisfaction. "

"Always satisfied with the products i have purchased.The reason for my low rating is the delivery time on my order this time.In the past i received my orders in 24-48 hrs this time 4 days.I order all of my families personal items like toothpaste,face wash,soaps ect: "

"Good product and arrived earlier than promised! "

"Glenn Beck had mentioned on his morning show that Dang Chips were one of his favorite snacks and he highly recommended them. I had never heard of them but decided to try them. I have to admit they are very different and take a little while getting used to but soon become almost addictive. :) I plan to share them with a friend who is Gluten Intolerant and I hope she enjoys them as much as I do. I am very satisfied with this product and plan to buy more.

"Lucky Vitamin ALWAYS delivers superior products at discounted prices. Great company!"

"As usual, the package arrived on time and as expected. Great Prices."

"Prices are great, shipping fast. Website somewhat busy and difficult to navigate but service and products are good"

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.