• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

What is this?

"Very prompt service and enjoy the free product samples.

"Forgot to order toothpaste, and cancelled part of a back order. Handled without a problem and offer of no shipping charges.
Very courteous way of treating a customer - thank you.

"It was my first time to order from LuckyVitamin.com and I will definitely be ordering again. Great selection and prices, not to mention great promotions! Thanks for the quick service and delivery :)"

"quick delivery and wonderful price on quality goods - food and kitchen items"

"Prices were great; delivered exactly what was ordered in a timely fashion. Even the glass bottle was specially wrapped and arrived in good condition. Very satisfied. Great deal!"

"Fast, accurate and well priced. They also threw in some samples which we are excited to try. I am happy to finally find a vitamin merchant! We will use LuckyVitamin again and highly recommend."

"I love LuckyVitamin.com! Great prices and huge selection of products and brands I love!!"

"I am very satisfied with Lucky Vitamins. The web site is very easy to order from, I get free shipping, and my product arrives in just a few days."

"fast quick service great prices"

"Thank you for the samples! Love ordering. You have gat selections."

"Satisfied with packaging and prompt shipment by Lucky to the carrier. Not satisfied with the transit time to me, even though delivery was made within the broad estimated time limit."

"You guys are great! I get very low prices through you guys and the selection is huge. Pretty much any product through any maker seems to be available on your site. The web page is easy to use and the products always comes right away. I have been recommending you to others. Thanks again!
Brent

"I was very Happy with my order

"The response to my on-line order was almost instantaneous, which was reflected in earlier than expected delivery to my residence. This allowed me to enjoy my purchase without any down time because of my late ordering."

"Received our order so fast. Love the products we buy. "

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.