• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

What is this?

"I am very happy that I came across Lucky Vitamin for my health needs using natural products.
I am very satisfied with the service I received. Placing the order on online was so easy and the order fulfillment was quick and the delivery was made before the expected date.
I am fully satisfied. *****/*****

"I have been a long time customer of Lucky Vitamin and I have always been pleased with their service. I also really like the great deals on a number of supplements I consume regularly."

"I love ordering the Chandrika Soap from Lucky Vitamin. always comes quickly and smells *so* good. A+"

"Cheapest price I can get from similar vitamin stores, and great services. I'll definitely shop here again!"

"easy ordering, good pericing, fast "

"Lucky Vitamin always has a vast quantity of product to choose from, at unbeatable prices. So pleased to discover they have lowered their free shipping limit to $49!!"

"Lucky Vitamins always has the best prices on the Silver Biotics and ships quickly. Since I am a repeat customer, I believe that speaks for their good service and pricing."

"Good price ,filled quickly,and arrived in good shape thanks"

"All I expected arrived on schedule well packaged in excellent condition."

"This is the second time I have ordered one of my favorite products from you, Bodyceuticals Organic massage oils. Both times the products from Bodyceuticals arrived after leaking all over the box. I ordered four of them this time and three leaked quite a bit; I am going to request replacements. I will never order from you again. I will pay a higher price and order directly from Angelique Saffle, the creator of Bodyceuticals in WA, or ask her for a different vendor from which to purchase her products. Your staff apparently do not take enough care in ensuring the the products are wrapped correctly before mailing. in all the years I ordered directly from Angelique, NOT ONCE did any of her products arrive damaged or had leaked all over the box and packaging. I am sending this same message to Angeligue Saffle so that she is aware and can perhaps advise you on how to correctly prepare her products for mailing. I love them and was glad to give you a try, but I am not going to allow this to happen a thrd time.
The other products I order from you I can get locally, so it is the Bodyceutical products that brought me to your web-based store. Sincerely, Teri Salerno

"I did not receive my order. Please check it.
akcl@sbcglobal.net

"LuckyVitimin,'s prices are terrific...their website is easy to navigate...made the purchase easy...they are fast on getting the order together and making the shipment...the two orders I made shipped and delivered together...the order was complete...BRAVO!"

"received complete order timely"

"I am amazed at this place. I placed an order and canceled it within 5 minutes because I found what I wanted elsewhere for less money. I emailed them to cancel my order because I couldnt find anywhere on their site to do so. I recieved an email saying they had received my email and would review it. The next day I placed several calls to them yet no one ever answered the phone. The following day i received an email that said they processed my order and couldn't cancel it. Approximately 8 hours later I received an email saying my order had shipped. TWO days later I received an email in response to the original email telling me they had been busy and just got my email about canceling the order!!! So I sent the items back and it is now 23 days later and I have emailed them again about crediting my account yet they claim they did not receive the products yet.....Amazing!! Go to iherb.com they are much cheaper and more professional!!!"

"I LOVE Lucky Vitamin and have shopped with them for a number of years. Top quality, unbelievably low prices, fast shipping and excellent customer service make Lucky Vitamin my "go to" store. There is no other choice for me. Why go anywhere else?"

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.