LuckyVitamin.com Reviews - luckyvitamin.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.93/10 5,149 reviews

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (5,167)

"Fast delivery! Great to deal with! five star!!!!!"

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your very positive feedback and glad we are able to assist you so well with your health and wellness needs.
Visit our Sports Nutrition & Building Expansion page for thousands of great products at low prices to assist you with all levels of your exercise routine
Best of Health,”

"This site is awesome. Best prices. Stellar customer service. They won my heart. "

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your very positive feedback.
Share the Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!

Best of Health,”

"Items come quick and accurate"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the service and product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again.
Save up to 60% off our BEE Well sale on Honey, Manuka, Propolis and more!

Best of Health,”

"It took alot longer to get it about 8 days but it got here "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Our automatic shipment program is the easiest way to reorder your products and make sure you receive in plenty of time to not run out. As you shop, select the "Auto-Reorder Tab" on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we'll do the rest
View more information here; http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-faq
Best of Health,”

"I love LuckyVitamin.com Always price competitive and quality driven. I place orders about every 6 months for the past 3 years and have not been disappointed to date. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Although we currently stock over 32,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
Best of Health,”

"Always a pleasure to do business with you. I have always been very satisfied with your products, pricing, and shipping.
A Very Happy Customer

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is very important to us.
Save 15%OFF all Irwin Naturals liquid soft-gel products!
Best of Health and Savings”

"Quick, Convenient Internet Service, Quality Product, Reasonable Pricing"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

Now save up to 55% off with our Coconut Oil sale on quality supplements and oils.

Rating 8/104/5

"I had a little trouble with the website at first, finally got the order through the next day. Spoke to Representative and discussed problem with her. That was satisfactory.
Shipping takes a little too long. I know I can pay more for express, but seemed to take forever to arrive.

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Most orders are processed within 24-48 hours (M-F). Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area.
Our automatic shipment program (Auto Re-order) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest.
Hope this information is helpful,
Best of Health,”

"Good information on products and fast shipping. Great place to buy from."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.

Rating 8/104/5

"I am always satisfied with my products and especially pricing from Lucky Vitamin but the last few orders did not include any type of email notification, either when I placed my order or when it shipped. This is info I depend on to make sure my order went through and when I might expect delivery.

Thanks!
Amy McCain

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent orders and your feedback.
Please check your spam or junk folder as mail from us may go into these.
You can also log on to your MyLucky account for updates on the order status and tracking.
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health,”

"LuchyVitamin.com had the best prices on the products I needed. They were quick in filling out the order and getting it shipped. They kept in touch with me every step of the way, which I really appreciate."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.

Best of Health,”

"Lucky vitamin has done a wonderful job in all respects! Their service is great and prices are reasonable. I had all kinds of issues trying to buy regular supplements that my condition requires, and all my problems ended when I found Lucky Vitamin! Thank you for your service!"

Best of Health,”

"Great website to buy in bulk for a lot less!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the LuckyDeals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

Fort Walton Beach, FL

"Product ordered 3 April 2014 Thursday and delivered 9 April 2014 Wednesday. Package was well packed, and I am very satisfied with the products."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We appreciate your feedback.
Save even more while you Spring into fantastic seasonal savings!
Best of Health,”

"Lucky Vitamin is a good supplier who ships quickly and accurately and at a reasonable price for its items."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we were able to assist you so well. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Shop our Beach Body Sale for great savings on top sports and diet products!