Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

S L O W delivery

"Everthing arrived ok but at a SNAIL'S Pace."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Most orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours (M-F). Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area.
LuckyVitamin also offers in addition to the standard shipping which may include FedEx, USPS, DHL or a combination of these services, direct service such as Ground, 3day,2Day and Next Day deliveries. To determine the cost for these services you can do so on the web site prior to confirming the order.
Our automatic shipment program (Auto Reorder) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest and you can make changes or cancel at any time.
Hope this information is helpful,

Lucky delivers

"Lucky vitamin has yet to disappoint me. They ship items quickly and their selection of items is great, and they have good prices."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs.
Smile and Save up to 51% off a variety of Oral Health products

2016-09-25

"Love the product but it's been a week since I placed my order and I still have not received. The delivery date keeps getting moved later and later. I will not order from Lucky Vitamin again."

“Hello,

Here is your updated tracking information!

2016-09-25

Not received products yet after over a week

"It is hard to review this company when I am still waiting for delivery of products that I ordered over a week ago. I chose DHL standard shipping, which, granted, is between 5-10 days but am a little disappointed that the products haven't arrived yet."

“Hello,

Here is your updated tracking information

Always Lucky With LuckyVitamin.com

"I appreciate how easy it is to place an order on the website, they always the best prices plus coupons!, its easy to get free shipping and my products always arrive quickly. They have the brands I like most with much better prices than the stores I used to by from. Plus free gifts and helpful health tips."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness, food and personal care products.
Save up to 45% off on noodles, grains, pasta, sauces and more
Best of Health”

2016-09-24

well packaged and prompt delivery

"Good price, prompt delivery, and nicely packaged"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback which is very important to us! We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs. This month you can save up to 60% off on our joint health sale.
Best of Health”

Excellent Product!!!

"First time using these patches, and I love them. I used to get monthly injections, but no more. This is a great way to get B12 for anyone who struggles with normal absorption. I used to use sublingual tablets, but not sure if they ever really worked. This works, I physically notice a difference in my energy levels, have a better mood, and endurance. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback which is very important to us! We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs. This month you can save up to 55% off our large selection of Nature’s Way Primadophilus probiotic supplements.

Quick Service

"Very satisfied with Lucky Vitamin the two times I have ordered from them. Shipping was very prompt and received before I expected it."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. Enjoy great savings up to 66% off on Natrol Brand Top selling and new items.
Best of Heatlh,”

Month long delivery?

"LuckyVitamin.com has great products, decent prices, but shipping and in-stock availability is lacking. The part of my shipment that was not back-ordered was supposed to ship within 24 hrs, but actually still took 8 days to arrive. It is supposedly out for delivery via USPS today, a Saturday.

The backordered product is now not supposed to ship for another 7-9 additional days, bringing the actual delivery date to be about 25 days from original order date--factoring in another week long delivery and assuming Lucky Vitamin will not push it back further...

First and probably last purchase from LV.

This review was modified by 876jay on September 24 2016 08:48:34 AM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order along with your feedback.
We do apologize that we were unable to fill your order in full. We do stock approximately 97+% of product in the warehouse however order demands can vary. On the Item page if a product is "in stock or out of stock" it will show however due to multiple orders being placed at the same time and quantity of item ordered, information can be somewhat altered. Most products are replenished within just a couple of days but we don’t like to hold up the order, so we ship what we can within 24-48 hours and send the rest as quickly as possible at no additional charge. There is also the ability on the item page to request to be notified when a product is back in stock and an email will be sent to you.
If you want to substitute a back ordered item for a different size, flavor, brand that is in stock, just contact the customer service department and we’ll make the change.
We do our best to communicate as much information as possible and do hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,

Lucky me

"The package was delivered to my door in good shape. Gerry"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

"Super quick delivery to Australia -

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680
Best of Health,

Slow boat shipping

"Setting customer expectations for shipping at 7-10 business days may be truthful, but it's too long. As your competitors have expedited shipping, it's something you might want to consider as well. This link 'Click here to see the tracking details for this order.
Tracking Number:' in the customer invoice DOES NOT work, so recommend removing it. Tracking via mobile phone would be helpful, too. Do not set a delivery date, then change it, say, by only 3 business days, which can actually translate into 5-6 days with wknd and holiday. Otherwise, selection & prices excellent, but killed by archaic shipping speeds.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Hope this information is”

2016-09-23

great price..lower than amazon, free shipping

"will switch most of my purchases from amazon"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680
Best of Health,

Remarkable, competitive priced, vitamins

"I have ordered vitamins and supplements from Lucky Vitamin for several years and they have always been competitively priced, prompt and timely delivery to my home, and they always communicated to me when to expect my shipment and gave me a tracking number to follow my order. I HIGHLY recommend Lucky Vitamin to everyone! I will continue to order from them, with confidence, for many years to come."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs.
This month you can save even more on our great selection of Face Care products on Sale;

No package!

"I don't receive my package, so I'm not happy!!!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I am very sorry about that, can you please tell me your order number so I can look into this for you?

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.