• Address: 18 West Mount Kirk Avenue

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

What is this?

"LuckyVitamin.com performed as hoped -- they have in stock a pair of teas that I particularly enjoy but cannot easily find in local stores, their website processed my order online without a hitch, and the order was delivered to my home in just a few days. I'm pleased."

"I still have not received my order. This was in stock when I placed my order."

"Thanks! I appreciate your service."

"The shipping cost to Canada is expensive. It only cost me $9.99 shipping when I order from Swanson.com company. Thank you! Jane 416 239 4372"

"just enjoy dealing w/Lucky Vitamin!"

"Never received my order. Was due Nov. 21. Didn't come nor did it arrive the next day. Called Customer Service and she couldn't tell me anymore than what I already knew...that it was "lost." Well I already knew that! Useless insofar as help. Asked for a credit. Only bought one item to try them out...Will NOT use again!"

"Happy except that they listed some chocolate bars as being vegan when they really contained dairy. I bought one because it said vegan and I didn't think to look at ingredients. Make sure you check ingredients if you have allergies or are vegan. "

"I'm satisfied. I received the merchandise rapidly.

Thank you!!

"ordering was a piece of cake.....delivery not so good.....spent $10 for quicker delivery when standard delivery would have got the same delivery.....8 days.......live and learn.....thanks, the products are the best."

"I highly recommend LuckyVitamin.com to anyone looking for great prices and excellent service. They sell quality, affordable products that are hard to find.
Their customer service is exceptional also. After 20+ orders I’ve only had to contact them once and they were quick, polite and very accommodating.
LuckyVitamin.com is a MUST shopping stop for me! I would recommend them to everyone.

"Yes I am very satisfied, I only wish you had all of the vitamins I was taking! Thanks again!
PT

"When my order arrived I found out that one of my items had been back ordered. This was not noted on the web site. Had it been, I would have ordered that item elsewhere and not lost the extra delivery delay."

"I order about once-a-month, and am always very satisfied with LuckyVitamin.com experience. Orders are delivered very quickly."

"easy ordering, order shipped quickly and prices were great. "

"requiring a comment is stupid"

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.