Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Fantastic Products!

"Fast responses to emails and purchases, and even fast shipping to Alaska. I don't have a bad response to say :)"

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!

2016-08-24

I cannot get enough of Lucky Vitamin they are the best by far!

"I feel very strongly about being as healthy as possible that means good clean products for my home and family. It can be very expensive, but Lucky Vitamin really saves me a TON of money. They are always easy to order from and they have Lucky Rewards and auto ship. Fantastic! Their minimum for shipping is low compared to others. I always compare prices on websites (Thrive, Vitacoast, Amazon) as well as stores in person (Whole Foods, food store, Target). Lucky Vitamin is always cheaper and they ship the items right to your door. It's a win win! I am a customer for life! :)"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

2016-08-24

Less expensive and fast service

"I can't believe that I can get the same great products for a much lower price!! It was shipped out pretty fast too. I will order from LuckyViamin again!

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

Standard delivery time to Australia

"Standard delivery time to Australia takes a bit longer. The order was received on 23 August 2016 "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Most orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours (M-F). Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area.
LuckyVitamin also offers in addition to the standard shipping which may include FedEx, USPS, DHL or a combination of these services, direct service such as Ground, 3day,2Day and Next Day deliveries. To determine the cost for these services you can do so on the web site prior to confirming the order.
Our automatic shipment program (Auto Reorder) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest and you can make changes or cancel at any time.
Hope this information is helpful,

Awesome as always!

"Prompt delivery, everything I ordered"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Right now you can save even more with our Natural Hair Care sale. https://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2167-natural-hair-care-sale
Best of Health”

Great Find!

"I ordered an item which had been out of stock for months in the local store I typical shop at. Not only did Lucky Vitamin has it in stock at a competitive price, it was delivered right to my door."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Getting ready for Back to School or just wanted to check out some great products on sale?

Back order

"First it was a back order than I asked if I could adjust some more items: not possible
Have not yet received the rest
Back order is cancelled

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for contacting us! Here is your tracking information!

2016-08-23

"I was having a hard time finding Twinlab manganese 10 mg. capsules. Only 1 or 2 other companies offered it, at outrageous prices. I bought 3 bottles from Luck for a very reasonable price. I was very pleased."

I love Lucky

"The world has been swallowed by Amazon, which is a fine place, but Lucky lives on as its own, persistently excellent site. I return to it over and over again for vitamins and personal care items. There's a fantastic range of selections, as there always has been, and now the fast and accurate searching makes for an improved shopping experience. I love Lucky. Long live Tush Wipes."

prompt delivery

"Product came sooner than expected. Great merchant to do business with."

2016-08-22

"My order over a month.30 bottles of Biotta Organic Beet juice . LuckyVitamin company was device to 3 shipment But I got 2 shipment and I do not receive my third yet.

I was OVER pay ( LuckyVitamin high price than other ) . But my order not come and I do not hear anything from LuckyVitamin.

What's going on with my order. LuckyVitamin TOOK my money but do not complete send Biotta Organic Beet juice to me. I hope I will hear from LuckyVitamin soon.

I'm hoping LuckyVitamin is Honest company.

Maria

Hope to hear from LuckyVitamin

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize you have not received your order! A replacement order has been sent!

Great Store !

"Fast delivery and good products . Best place to buy from . "

CHOICES, CHOICES, CHOICES!

"I don't like to have the same flavor every day. LuckyVitamin offers Quest bars and protein powders in individual portions for cheaper than you can get at a local store. With free shipping, it only makes sense to save the gas and have it delivered to your doorstep."

Deliver Faster!!

"It is taking over a week to get my order. I think it should only take a few days"

Lucky to be a customer

"Always have what I am looking for--and even some items I wasn't but learn about and then purchase. Packaging was sufficient and items arrived without issue. Always easy to order from and items arrive quickly."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.