• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status
    • Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10

What is this?

"The delivery was on time. Great product. I've been looking for this rice for a long time. Its supposed to be better and doesn't contain some of the chemicals the rice in my area contain. I'm sure I'll be ordering it again. "

"I receive exactly what I have ordered in a very timely manner, I rate your company very highly thank u. It is so nice that I can depend on u."

"your orders come quickly and very carefully packed! HOWEVER, THE BEST PART IS THE PRICES!!!!!!"

"Very good,shipped right away,arrived quick, it was bottles and they were packed good.everything arrived perfectly. "

"I made a purchase in this store, thinking it was good, but I have been surprised, the order number is LV12802925, when you buy me debited from my credit card 36 dollars, then they tell me they need a permit from the bank with a 6-digit code to send the order, but I canceled the order, supposedly this is done to prevent fraud. Now I do not understand it because I discounted the credit card money and then ask permission from my bank, if you already have the money in their hands. So I canceled the order and mine money returned nothing to me, very bad this store will not recommend to anyone, and Chad are a rude, I told them I lived in Colombia, and wearing a virtual box in miami, and discriminated me, I am outraged and cheated, I have many years working with other stores as PURITAN, NETRITION, iHerb, eBay, and Amazon, and I had never happened, I demand my money back as soon as possible, thank you very much for your Attention."

"Delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Great product."

"It was easy to place the order and charge my credit card and receive the order. I will definitely use Lucky again!"

jarvis829-55715's Avatar

"All items were delivered quickly and products met expectations. "

"My order was filled in a timely manner and well packaged. Thanks LuckyVitamin!"

"Very pleased!
Better deal than the big A.
Easy order and ship!
You got me!

"Easy website, good prices, and quick delivery"

"Product was available with competitive pricing."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health!”

"Had everything I wanted and also a good price on one item that was on sale. So I bought two bottles!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Best of Health!”

"I received my shipment very quick. Thank you! "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, co-workers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680
Best of Health!”

"everything is priced.....plus a little something something
thanks

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again. LuckyVitamin welcomes our expanding private line of supplements offered at a great value with guaranteed quality. View the LuckyVitamin Brand Supplements here and save: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-luckyvitamin-brand

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.