Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.8/10 7.8/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10

Super slow shipping

"Takes forever to get my products, get the first part in about 10 days and still waiting for others I ended up getting those stuff from a nearby store instead. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback.
Most orders are processed the same day or within 24 hours (M-F). Transit time can vary depending on location (east/west coast), package weight, shipping method selected, etc. Most orders are delivered within 2-8 business days. If the order is shipped within the U.S., tracking information is provided with the shipping email confirmation to assist with transit and approximate delivery details. All shipments leave the warehouse and go directly to the Hub in Ohio or Kentucky for fastest sorting and then on to the local hub in your area.
LuckyVitamin also offers in addition to the standard shipping which may include FedEx, USPS, DHL or a combination of these services, direct service such as Ground, 3day,2Day and Next Day deliveries. To determine the cost for these services you can do so on the web site prior to confirming the order.
Our automatic shipment program (Auto Reorder) is the easiest way to reorder your products so you receive them in plenty of time before you run out. As you shop, select the Auto-Reorder Tab on the item details page and set the frequency in which you want to receive that item. Then add that item to your cart. Choose any item available on our website and set an automatic reorder frequency and we’ll do the rest and you can make changes or cancel at any time.
Hope this information is helpful,

2016-06-29

"one of the product was damaged. It was reshipped in 2 days."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs.
Save an extra 10% off Radiu brand eco-friendly oral care products.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

"AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM LUCKY VITAMINS I AM VERY HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE RECEIVED & WILL CONTINUE TO BUY WHAT WE NEED."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs.
This month save even more with Floradix products.

Love seeing the FedEx truck

"I'm so happy that I found Lucky Vitamin!! They have the things I need that are non-GMO & things I never knew I needed. Ha! Plus with their prices, I'm saving so much! I'm a customer for life. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback which is very important to us! We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs. This month you can an extra 15% off Xlear Xylitol products
Best of Health”

fast shipment

"The items I ordered arrived fast & in good shape. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. We scour the globe to find you new products at the best possible price. Visit our New Brands page to see what’s new for you!

GREAT SERVICE

"Order was delivered quickly and with no damage. Great service."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

2016-06-29

"I got a fast answer to order. Its delivering is imminent."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

So pleased!

"Lucky Vitamin has the best prices on many of the supplements and products I use the most. Their customer service is great--prompt and reliable. Shipping was on time and the items arrived in one week and in good condition. I am so pleased with Lucky!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

2016-06-28

Abysmal followup by customer care

"I tried on 3 occasions to pay with my overseas credit card. Instead of my city, the options were various destinations in the city. For example if I lived in NYC the website would have Central Park, Queens etc instead of NYC. No wonder my payment wld be rejected since address details were wrong. I spoke to THREE different customer care personnel several days apart and suggested they inform their IT team but nothing has been done todate. It was a large order...I've moved elsewhere."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I am very sorry about that! We will have IT look into this! ”

2016-06-28

Smells are a thing of the past!

"I watched the presentation regarding Piper Wai (anti-perspirant/deodorant) a product that was a natural way for an Anti-perspirant and Deodorant. The only drawback was there was no applicator to use to be dispensed. I purchased one jar initially but tripled my order from the first order to the second! SUCH A TRULY HAPPY woman I now am! I have tried all commercial products as well as the "Tom's brand as well "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We know how important your health is especially when you’re on the go! Check out these snacks, bars, drinks, etc and save more! https://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-4736-nutrition-on-the-go-sale

Superior Seller

"Never makes a mistake, fast shipping, always arrives on time as scheduled!!!! Excellent products with great prices and good quality."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Right now you can save even more while you enjoy the great outdoors!
Best of Health

Great Value for your buck

"Everything I need is easy to find at Lucky Vitamin web site. Made my buying experiences very easy. Great going. Very professional and proficient in delivery"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Now’s a great time to get your ‘greens’ with extra savings.

I keep coming back

"I used to go to Amazon for my vitamins, but now I go to Lucky. Less expensive, quick delivery, and the brands I want. Who knows what else I will start buying from Lucky."

2016-06-27

Glad I found this website.

"I like the fact that I can buy other brands, saving me a trip to the health food store. Prices are good and shipping is fast. I will keep buying from this site."

Best of Health

Good prices, prompt delivery

"Lucky Vitamins carries several things I need at very good prices.
I'm glad I discovered them.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

This month you can save even more on Barlean’s brand products.

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.