• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status
    • Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10

What is this?

2015-07-26

"got a good price on what i ordered. it was delivered on time. plus two sample products and coupons. i like this company"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Shop now and save even more with our Kiss My Face Body Care Sale!
Best of Health1”

2015-07-26

" IT was easy to order and got here very fast . Diane Timmins I will be ordering again from you thank you

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback, which is always important to us!
We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs and to get you started, you can save even more with our NuNaturals Stevia sale and say goodbye to artificial sweeteners! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-2335-nunaturals-stevia-sale

2015-07-26

"Lucky vitiman.com was easy to use and had great prices. My items were delivered within a week of ordering. "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback, which is very important to us. We look forward to assisting you again.
Inhale, breath deeply and take advantage of our natural deodorant sale with additional savings!
Best of Health and Savings!”

2015-07-25

"Ordering was quick and easy and delivering time was outstanding. Will order from this company again."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

2015-07-25

"I had no problems searching the website and making my order. I do wonder, however, why my items where pack in
a box that was at least 4 times too large!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again. LuckyVitamin welcomes our expanding private line of supplements offered at a great value with guaranteed quality. View the LuckyVitamin Brand Supplements here and save: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-luckyvitamin-brand

2015-07-25

"I had an issue with one of my cans of protein powder dented and slightly opened ( most likely during shipping ) and when I contacted them they immediately gave me the option of a replacement can or payment credit! My choice!!!! I would recommend them to anyone!!! And I will use them again!!! Honest and caring company!!!! "

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Spread the wellness of Health and the Savings with your friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn $10.00 OFF your next order!
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

2015-07-24

"My over all experience with luckyvitamin.com was "GREAT"!!!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. Glad you were so satisfied with the service and product(s) you received and we look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.

2015-07-24

"Lucky Vitamins has ALMOST every supplement I need!"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. You can save even more right now on a great selection of energy products to assist with a variety of goals!

2015-07-24

"Got replacement order just like I was told. Excellent customer service"

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback.
Read how here: http://refer.luckyvitamin.com/o/685043680

2015-07-24

"very pleased with the service. Will certainly be a return customer"

2015-07-24

"Items came quickly in the mail and were properly wrapped to ensure there was no breakage and food did not get crushed."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Shop now for the Small Seeds, nutrition you need sale filled with fiber, protein and more!

2015-07-24

"Yes, we received the items on time."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
Enjoy great savings and always be prepared for an active healthful summer with great savings!

2015-07-24

"I could never track my order. My account reflect no history."

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry about this! If you still need assistance, please contact us at 1-888-635-0474 and someone would be happy to provide your tracking information. Best of Health!”

2015-07-24

"THIS WAS MY FIRST ORDER. GOOD VALUE AND SELECTION. THANK YOU.

DO YOU PROVIDE A COUPON OR PROMO CODE FOR FUTURE ORDERS.
(I have ordered fr.Swansons or GNC in past, always with a coupon code). "

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

luckyvitamin, LuckyVitamin.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

2015-07-24

"LuckyVitamin.com has been my go to for years now. I find what I want at amazing prices. I love their new website. My only wish is that shipping was a tad bit faster, but I shouldn't complain because I always quality for free shipping."

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.