• LuckyVitamin.co LuckyVitamin.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

What is this?

"Had a great price. It came in two different packages, but was all there and quick shipping. "

"Great prices. I have ordered multiple times and plan to continue using. My items arrived fast. Great selection."

"Have no received my order yet and am not happy on your slow delivery service!"

"A well laid out website, quick and easy to get what you need in the cart, Auto re order, great payment options, quick single use orders processed and to my door within a few days for free.
It's an automatic for us. Need brand name products without looking in the isles for a while, no driving. Easy.
FYI - I've been a steady customer for 3 ish years now.

Thanks for doing it right
Michael

"I found everything I was looking for and the prices were reasonable."

"Great experience- the product was being sold at the lowest I could find and the delivery was fast. "

"Very satisfied. My order came in fast and it all was fine including packaging. I saw other comments about packaging but all was good with mine. Very happy camper here."

"When I initially ordered this product. It appeared a I would received my product within 24-48 hours. However as of today 3-2-15 I still have not received my water filter replacement. I see below you want the order and or invoice number. I don't have it on hand at the moment. Using the bad weather as an excuse is some what like saying the check is in the mail. If the weather is the problem that should be stated from the beginning. At least it shows integrity and an honest delivery date. "

"LuckyVitamin.com delivered my order quickly and I am very pleased. Great experience, will definitely order from them again and recommend. "

"Well priced and arrived w/in 5 days of ordering. My second time with Lucky Vitamin and am very satisfied."

"I was looking forward to my order and then 2 days later was told it was cancelled. No explanation. I will not attempt to order anything else."

"Everything arrived in good condition and probably earlier than expected. Everything I have ever ordered has arrived very quickly. "

"Great pricing, fast shipments "

"got my items quickly and with free shipping. they also included a few useful samples."

"very prompt service easy transaction....."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.