Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-24

Quick & dependable service!

"I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin a number of times, and I have always been satisfied with their quick delivery, accurate orders and good customer service."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback which is always important to us! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
The warmer temps are a great time to check out our Natural Deodorant Sale

2016-07-24

"internet ordering was easy and the delivery was as expected!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Visit our Baby and Child Health Sale for great products and great savings!

2016-07-24

"Fast ship, arrived in excellent condition and the nuts I ordered are great. Nice size, good taste, will order from again. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Right now you can save even more while you enjoy nutrient dense superfoods sale. https://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-4669-superfoods-sale
Best of Health”

2016-07-24

I'll be a returning customer!

"I was surprised how well the transaction went and the fast shipping. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your positive feedback. Enjoy extra savings on Plant Fusion brand products.

Protein power

" Glad I found this on Lucky vitamin.com The price is great and I'm enjoying my drinks . Only wish they wouldn't charge me more to deliver it to my PO Box . My local mail leaves much to be desired "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs.
Save an extra 10% off Irwin Naturals brand products.

2016-07-23

Lucky Vitamin ships amazingly quickly.

"Just made a decent size purchase with Lucky Vitamin, they have awesome prices, as good or better than Amazon, they threw in a couple of samples, and shipped within 24 hours by Fedex with free shipping, can't ask for a better buying experience. Very happy with my purchases and will continue to buy from them in the future."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us and we appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health, wellness and personal care product needs.
This month save even more with Kiss My Face crutely free products.

Lucky Us!

"Your service and your product is great!"

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback which is very important to us! We appreciate you choosing LuckyVitamin for your health and wellness needs. This month you can save even more on NuNaturals all natural sweeteners.
Best of Health”

Awful website

"Website often unresponsive, autoship a nightmare. Ordered a product that was out of stock, got email saying back in stock in 2 - 3 days, five days later I contacted company through chat and was told supplier in management upheaval and no idea when product would be in. Lucky V dropped to last on my list after this latest fiasco. I vote "no confidence"."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order along with your feedback.
We do apologize that we were unable to fill your order in full. We do stock approximately 97+% of product in the warehouse however order demands can vary. On the Item page if a product is "in stock or out of stock" it will show however due to multiple orders being placed at the same time and quantity of item ordered, information can be somewhat altered. Most products are replenished within just a couple of days but we don’t like to hold up the order, so we ship what we can within 24-48 hours and send the rest as quickly as possible at no additional charge. There is also the ability on the item page to request to be notified when a product is back in stock and an email will be sent to you.
If you want to substitute a back ordered item for a different size, flavor, brand that is in stock, just contact the customer service department and we’ll make the change.
We do our best to communicate as much information as possible and do hope we have the opportunity to assist you again with your health and wellness needs,

Very Satisfied for Price and Delivery on time

"Very Satisfied for Price and Delivery on time."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback which is always important to us. For additional savings on quality brand products, visit the Lucky Deals page and save even more! http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1743-lucky-deals-specials

2016-07-23

CUSTOMER SERVICE "OVER THETOP"

"I've been ordering from Lucky Vitamin well over 5 years. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE and VARITY of product's has always been exceptional. Not only have they sold me their products they've given me a education about many supplements. The processing of my order to getting it delivered to me has ALWAYS been consistantly fast. You'll NEVERTHELESS be disappointed becoming a Lucky Vitamin customer 100 times out of 100 times you'll find what your looking for that isn't over priced and I love the free shipping offer. "

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your health and wellness needs.
In addition to offering over 35,000+ products, be sure to visit the New Products page as we are always adding new items daily. http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-1681-new-products
You can view our standards to learn more about our products here: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/t-about

Never got the shipment

"When I placed my order after I hit place order I noticed that they had the wrong address, they had the right address for billing though. I called and was told when the shipping company got it on its way that they would call them and give the right address and I should call then. So I did and explained to the person on the phone this and was told that I had to wait for the items to be returned to them, I then told him that I was told they could get the items given the right address while they were on the way. He check with his supervisor and said he would call and I asked if he could not get it changed if he would email me and He said yes. The items were to be delivered today and nothing came and no email. If they think I am going to pay for their mistake they are wrong."

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize! It seems as though a replacement order has been issued to the correct address!”

didnt receive the product

"i ordered on 7th but as on 22 nd i havent received the product. the tracking code is :
GM565321937000787182

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I do apologize, it seems as though you have picked a method of shipping with out tracking so I am unable to track the items. I do apologize!

2016-07-22

Order still not delivered , more than a week

"The order still not reached and is more than a week . I am not happy"

This review was modified by bineesh77 on July 22 2016 05:49:41 PM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery!

2016-07-22

"FIRST OF ALL THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.
DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER.

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! Can you please tell me what you are having an issue with when ordering?

Unable to process payment

"I attempted several times on several occasions to process my payment, with a payment card that was identified by the website as a valid method of payment and which worked fine with other websites, without your website being able to process the payment card. The issue was never resolved, despite my initiation of a tech support request, phone discussions with a customer service rep and many attempts to fill in information and process the payment.
If you can't process the payment, then I can't purchase.

This review was modified by sean_brown181 on July 22 2016 01:25:22 PM

A rep from LuckyVitamin.com, luckyvitamin, has responded

“I am very sorry that you are having issues with payment! Can you please tell me what type of payment you are trying to use?

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LuckyVitamin.com is a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.