Stores > LuckyVitamin.com

• Address: Suite 6050
    • Contact: samwolf@luckyvitamin.com
    • Phone: 888-635-0474
    • Customer Support: 888-635-0474
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm EST | Friday 9am-6pm EST | Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm EST
    • Fax: 888-635-6190

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.27/10 5.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2017-01-11

bad service to spain

"the order arrived after 3 months wait. contacted company on 2 occaisions and was told to just wait. poor delivery service no tracking in spain and awful customer services"

2016-12-31

Find Healthy Options

"Easy, convenient shopping experience. Choice is abundant. I love that I can shop by health goal, ingredient list, brand choices, quality, or whatever my need. The site includes a health library. Packages arrived promptly, glass items well wrapped. Super easy reorder and auto-ship. Bonuses include: Coupon savings, free ship with $49 order, and refer a friend. Email notifications aren't overbearing, and some are just fun, like when showcasing a new product. Wish I would have discovered this company long ago!"

2016-12-18

Cheaters and fraudsters

"LuckyVitamin doesn't care about the customer, feeling cheated.
Order Id #LV14200229: I have ordered prenatal medicines on 1st Oct (more than 2 months), still I haven't received it. When contacted your customer care they asked me to contact DHL team, when DHL contacted COD, they asked for details from seller. I proactively exchanged many mails on this, added LV Customer care to the mail, so that communication will happen to solve this. But LV customer care reply f package is lost they are not responsible. Please understand package is not lost, COD wants details from seller, which you can solve by providing details to DHL. If 5 minutes would have spent looking to solve this they would have, but they always copy paste the information. You guys don't care about customers.

The final response from the customer care team: "please contact Indian Customs with your order confirmation to claim your package! It is Customs that has your package, not DHL or Luckyvitmain."

Note: During purchase you mentioned additional fees might need to be paid at your doorstep, but never mentioned, I need to all the work from tacking, beg LV CC to share the information to DHL.

Unhappy Customer
Kamal Deep
91-9985252696

2016-12-11

Oils

"Love Lucky Vitamin for carrying my favorite oils-Auric Blends!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-12-10

Not good....

"I have not receveid my order made on 25 Novembrer !!"

2016-12-09

My order is NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE.

"It is very annoying that more than a month after the order it is still not delivered. Please refund the amount ASAP."

2016-12-09

Fast delivery and nice products!

"Fast delivery! Very nice product, plus cheaper then in store. "

No delivery yet

"I find very worrying that after 10 days of buying some of your products I have not receive them.
I paid for it instantly and there was not advice in your web saying that it was going to tell so long.
I ask you to give some priority to this delivery.

don't try this

"I have not received anything yet. I will never order again"

Quick

"Excellent delivery time and price affordable!"

2016-12-07

"Every thing went well and was delivered a day early."

Huh

"I aint recieved anything yet "

2016-12-06

"I ran out of my protein power. It took a longtime for shipping. I ordered from Puritin Pride after and got delivery yesterday."

2016-12-06

"I'm still waiting for the item I ordered!"

Integrityvit

"Good quality products. Easy to view website. Very nice follow-up. Good experience."

Share LuckyVitamin.com's store rating

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LuckyVitamin.com is not a merchant member
LuckyVitamin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!