Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-11-29

Not sure why some people are so mean

"Seen some nasty comments about this company, but I guess you can't please everyone. They are legit company, just don't expect them to be Amazonesque though :)"

2016-11-28

Wait for sales

"Only bought once, it was an $8 DVD or something. They sell on Amazon Marketplace I think, maybe eBay. They've been around a LONG time. They occasionally have OOP stuff for sale,
not realizing it's OOP. I find their prices a bit high and tend to wait until they are having sales, but apparently you have to be subscribe to their email newsletter to be alerted to that.

2016-11-27

Inventory changes too much

"They seem to have gone back to just public domain movies and removed mainstream studio stuff for now. The owner assured me that the other films would be back soon, said something about supplier issues. Guess I'll get those things from Amazon for now, but still nice to have access to the more unique DVDs they offer. :)

2016-11-27

Great for the old and the young

"The staff helped me convert my teenage son to a classic movie fan by recommending older things based on the modern stuff he likes. Two thumbs up!"

2016-11-26

Part of my life now

"Since discovering this site, it has immediately become a part of my weekend movie routine. Such
wonderful out of the box films made available. I'm just glad these gems are
still around. Oh, and the staff is great! Very knowledgable.

2016-11-25

A little of everything

"Go watch something weird, something wonderful, something you've never seen but always wanted to see."

2016-11-20

Great for old ages, but a focus on people like me

"If you're an old fogie, like me, then you're going to love this place. They don't have anything made after 1979, with the exception of some relevant documentaries. Bigger companies like Amazon just don't have the niche focus that this placedoes.

2016-11-18

Slow shipping, but otherwise good

"Wish they offered faster delivery, such as a 2-3 day option, but I guess not everyone's as big as Amazon. Nice variety of movies and TV shows though. :) (y)"

2016-11-15

Found some great old TV shows/specials

"The best place for old movies/tv shows maybe in the whole world. Amazing collection and wonderful helpful people."

2016-11-13

I'll be back LOL

"Checked this place out for the first time this week. This place was even more incredible than the reviews led me to believe. Their selection was immense, and unlike other sites they have things properly categorized, making things easy to find. I found nearly every rare DVD movie I came to look for, and was told that even if they didn't have it, they could easily track it down. Looking forward to visiting the site frequently. "

2016-11-12

Okay

"I love this place. Staff is great and easy to talk to about movies. Glad to see they are expanding the number of movies and adding other cool things like posters. Hope they stick around for a long time.

2016-11-08

Give 'em a chance

"I know there are a lot of negative reviews but I have to say that although it took a little while to get my movie (about a month), it came and the quality was fine. I have been looking for this movie for over a year. I could not find a DVD anywhere and then found LTC and took a chance. Glad I did."

2016-11-06

Slow but steady

"Good company, but not Amazon-like when it comes to shipping speed. Oh well, they say patience is a virtue. "

2016-11-04

Good from start to finish

"Great service and nice people very knowledgeable and professional arrived on time. Great job."

2016-11-02

Frequent shopper

"I have ordered multiple things from Overstock.com to include TV sets and single movies. I have been very happy with all of the items I ordered. For one of the movies I ordered, the case arrived with a little dent/crack. I called customer service and requested a replacement piece. The representative was pleasant and helpful. That same day, I sent an email and included a picture of the damage. Within a week, they mailed me a replacement case for the disc. There was no hassle at all. I do use the customer reviews of products before ordering. I am sure that has saved me from purchasing items that I may have been unsatisfied with. In summary, my experience with Loving Classics has been great! I would and have recommended family and friends to order from the site. "

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!