• LovingtheClassi

Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

"I am still waiting for parts of my orders but the over all service is very good. I like that you keep me posted on the progress of m y order. Thank you."

"Order was placed 3 weeks ago, and still has not been delivered. Movies were supposed to have been my wife's Easter basket. Previous orders were delivered promptly and quality of videos was good. "

"I ordered a DVD from Loving the Classics on Feb. 18 and it never arrived. U.S. Postal service tracking showed that it was delivered to an American address on Mar. 11, although I live in Canada. I initiated a dispute with PayPal who ruled in my favour and I will be receiving a refund. I doubt very much that I will ever order again from Loving the Classics."

"I was able to find two very old movies that I was not able to locate anywhere else. One was Very obscure. I really appreciate the movie library at Loving the Classics. "

"I placed an order on 3/3/2015 and paid for it by PayPal and have not yet received it or any status updates. I have sent 3 emails to the company without any response. "

"It is not a "good" copy, but it is 100% better than what Amazon offers, which I bought, then returned months ago, along with many others according to the reviews. I find you copy acceptable due to what is available. You can also make out what is being said and see all the images, even if they are not sharp. I'll keep this copy until they remaster this great movie. Thanks."

"I am really pleased with my film 'Two Tickets To London'. It arrived very quickly here in the UK. The film is a very good quality production with a fascinating storyline. I am looking forward to ordering more classics like this one from a great seller."

"It was good - there were problems with the website the day I ordered but once I received my order, I was pleased with the products."

"Because I had had problems with 2 previous orders about a year or two ago, I was hesitant to reorder. I was more than pleasantly surprised at the speed of this order. A huge improvement. Bravo!"

"It takes too long to receive the DVD in the mail."

"I ordered products last of February, and as of this date, have not received. Extremely slow in responding. "

"Very satisfied with the product....just finished watching the entire mini-series.

Only problem was one cd case had a broken bottom (hole) due to the bubble wrap envelope did not provide enough protection.

DVD's were fine.

I hope to get a replacement dvd case with my next order.

"I placed the order and did not even get a confirmation of it. I had to contact customer service after a few weeks to find out if they even had the order. They did respond promptly and told me that my videos were on back order and that they would ship when they came in. Have not received order yet nor did I get confirmation that they shipped so I assumed they have not shipped yet."

"absolutely incredible great international service (11 out of 10 !!) even after the sale and fantastic followup service + quick problem resolving to total satisfaction + absolutely top Top TOP Company and People in specific Manager; Christine, from Customer Service at LovingtheClassics.com ! Millions of Thanks + i can honestly personally highly Recommend + Refer them
Sincerely
by S. Wagner, Germany

"Received my movie in a reasonable amount of time. Will shop again!"

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.