• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"Item took a little long to ship out - but the customer service was exceptional. Quick and efficient responses to all my questions. And the dvd arrived in good condition and played very well. I am very pleased."

"The order took two weeks to arrive. I was disappointed to find that these were recorded from TCM television and that there is no closed captioning."

"Living in the U. K I had anticipated a slow delivery on my order.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to find my DVD arrived in just over one week to my door.

Many thanks

K CUllen

"Found a film for a friend who was not aware it had been released by the studio yet. She was very pleasantly surprised!"

"Not bad quality. Quick service."

"Sorry to say that my one and order will be the last one I will purchase, movie was not clear, the worst old movie I have ever purchased."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

“Hello,

What movie did you receive that was of poor quality? If you contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com we would be happy to investigate this matter so see if a better quality version of the film is available. It is common with Public Domain films to experience great differences in quality from film to film, but we always strive to carry the best that is available and look for opportunities to improve our inventory.

Let us know what we can do!

Loving the Classics”

"I was very happy with the order I received and will look for more items on Love the Classics."

"I am very glad to find a place where I can get older classic movies. Thank you for your help."

"THE DVD I ORDERED HAS NOT ARRIVED. TRACKING INDICATES THAT IT WAS LAST AT PICKERINGTON. OH ON 29 OCTOBER.
IF IT HAS BEEN LOST HOW DO I CLAIM COMPENSATION.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Hello,

We have checked on your shipment, and it appears to be on its way back to us. If you would please contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com and confirm your shipping address, we would be happy to re-send this order.

Loving the Classics”

"I was surprised that the quality on a 1937 film was as watchable as it was. Thank you for carrying one of the most favorite movies of my young life. I think I enjoyed it even more now that I understand life better. It won't be my last purchase."

"picture quality not that great.......took more time to receive product than expected and was told. .."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Hello,

Have you been made aware of our customer satisfaction guarantee? If you are not completely satisfied with a product received from us, we encourage you to contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com. We would be happy to investigate the source of the problem and send a higher quality replacement if possible.
Let us know what we can do!

Loving the Classics”

"I have to admit that I had not realised that this would be coming from America and was surprised that it eventually arrived by our royal mail service in the usual daily delivery. "

"This is taped off of Fox , was not impressed with that. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

“Hello,

If there is a quality issue with anything we have sent, you can contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com and we would be happy to investigate. However it must be noted that many of the DVDs we work with are Public Domain items, meaning the copy rights have been allowed to expire. There are not necessarily any original copies of these items in circulation, as in some cases the original film has been lost or destroyed. If you have concerns about quality, you can always contact us before ordering and we would be happy to give you a detailed review.

Loving the Classics”

"Ordered on 31 Oct and have not received it yet. So, I'm not happy that my order is taking so long."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

“Hello,

Two of the items that you ordered were out of stock at the time the order was placed. If you like, we can send the other two in-stock items ahead instead of waiting and shipping the entire order together.
You can contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com to let us know.

Loving The Classics”

"Never cared much for the output of todays movies, say the last 15 years. Noted exceptions but less acting, more special effects. The oldies are a great composite, so ws happy I found your site."

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.