• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordered the discs on December 28, and got them about a month later. Maybe I'm just spoiled with Amazon that generally has things to your door within a few days. Haven't watched the discs yet, but they look to be in new condition and well-packaged."

"It has been my awesome and fortunate experience to have found Loving the Classics. I am a baby boomer and I grew up with some wonderful movies which I could not find afternoon months of searching the web and Amazon. Then, one day I discovered Loving the Classics. My prayers were answered! !!!! I ordered Say one for Me, Doris Day flicks, Glenn Ford 's old movies, etc. Loving the Classics is such an invaluable treasure and blessing for us seniors over 65. Hats off to Loving the Classics and a giant thank you!!!"

"Got the movie..Quality not great, but I realize it is an old movie. Just glad I was able to get a copy. Have been looking for a long time for this one. Would buy from you again Order # 100018954"

"Very pleased...delivery quick and was so surprised to find the dvd..had been looking for it for years!"

"Excellent, easy to order items, and quick processing and delivery."

"I bought these for a friend who doesn't own a computer -- she asked me to (and has reimbursed me) -- she is totally satisfied with everything about these two Loretta Young dvds."

"I ordered a DVD for my father for Christmas. It look forever for it to arrive. I thought it was my error in not completing the order form. I guess because it took so long to arrive, I filled out a second order form. I got the DVD immediately. Now I have two of the same movie."

"I placed an order on 3 January. Have not heard anything from this company as yet. I have sent two emails and made two phone calls. I only got voicemail so I left detailed messages with a return number. Nothing. I told them I will cancel my order tomorrow if I do not have resolution. Not sure how this company survives with this kind of customer service. I feel I have been taken and misled. Don't have a warm and fuzzy with this company and I am considering contacting the BBB. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“Hello,

One of the items in your order was out of stock when originally requested. It is en route to us now, and we are expecting it any day. We apologize that the notification meant to inform you that there would be a delay in shipping due to the back-ordered item failed to go through. We are investigating the reason for the failure, and in the meantime your order will be shipped as soon as the final item arrives. You will receive a tracking number at that time.

If you have any other questions, we have contacted you via email and look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Service
Loving The Classics”

"Delivered in quick time. I'm satisfied."

"Order was placed on december 22. Still waiting...."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“Hello,

What order are you still waiting on? If you contact us at ltclassicshelp@yahoo.com, we would be happy to investigate the cause of the delay.

Customer Service
Loving The Classics”

"Easy to fine what I wanted on the site. Will use again."

"For me, LTC was like discovering a cool and verdant oasis in a hot and steaming desert. I am a vivid advocate of ancient movie actor Fuzzy Knight who hailed from our home town of Fairmont, WV. Although remebered primarily as a comedic sidekick to western stars like Johnny Mack Brown and Tex Ritter, Fuzzy was a much more diverse and talented individual, and I have sought to find those rare movies which reaveals the more diverse side of his career. Therefore, I was delighted to find a source where I could
purchase such hard-to-find films as "Come On Marines," "Dizzy Dames," and others that do not appear on E-Bay or Amazon. Although my experience with LTC has been brief--since just before Christmas of 2014-- it has been a very satisfactory one . The movies I purchased were very fairly priced, arrived timely, were very attratively packaged, and of acceptable quality. I would give them my most favorable recomendation.

"At the time I made my purchase their website indicated that the items were in stock. After two weeks of not hearing any word via email or telephone and not receiving my purchase I called their customer service number only to be greeted with an answering machine. I left a detailed message that included my phone number and confirmation number, but I did not hear back from anyone. Another few days went by and I called again and again I was greeted with the answering machine. Again, I left a detailed message, but I am still waiting to hear from someone. If I do not hear anything by the end of the week, I will cancel the purchase and move on."

"The movies I ordered were good quality"

"No problems with order except website is somewhat hard for me to navigate for some reason that may be me."

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.