• LovingtheClassi

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

"Received my movie in a reasonable amount of time. Will shop again!"

"A little pricy, BUT - decent copies and fairly fast shipping. For hard to find titles, it's the BEST!"

"Arrived on time; well packaged. Have not watched it yet because our DVD player is on strike."

"Delay from purchase to shipping, Charged for Priority, shipped first class. 20 days from purchase to receive. "

"I have order from Loving The Classics in the past with no problem. HOWEVER, my 1/15/15 order has never arrived. I have called twice, received a message box both times, they never returned my call. I have e-mailed twice, again with no response. Order #100019412. I will give it until Monday, then I'm calling the credit card company to get my money back."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Hello,

We have checked on your order and found the reason for the delay. The title you requested is on back-order. You were meant to receive a notification that the item was out of stock within 24 hours of ordering. We apologize for the confusion that has been caused, as the notification does not appear to have gone through. Rest assured that we are working to get your DVD to you as quickly as possible, and you will receive an email with a tracking number when it is shipping your way so that you will know when to expect delivery.

Loving The Classics
Customer Service”

"Excellent DVD and arrived within the time specified. Reasonable price for a hard to find movie."

"Everything was perfect. The DVD arrived in a reasonable time, and the quality of the DVD was perfect. I am completely satisfied! Thank you!"

"Thanks to Loving the classics I've been able to find two Humphrey Bogart movies on DVD that are so rare that I thought it to be impossible to find. Also, most impressive. I had a question, so I submitted the question and within two hours I had my answer. Now that is service. My DVD arrived in good time in perfect condition. A well run company and good service. That's to Loving The Classics. Billy Lee Parrish February 2015 Cumberland Maryland"

"Great customer service. Fast Shipping. Loved the movie. "

"I am not used to the horribly long wait to receive an item. As of 2/4/15 I HAVE NOT gotten any item ordered. Here is what you need to do to fix.
1. No charge until shipped
2. delivery within three days (Amazon does it in two)

“Hello,

What order are you waiting on? If you contact us at ltclassicshelp@yahoo.com, we would be happy to assist you.

Loving The Classics”

"I seriously question as to whether I will ever order from Loving The Classics ever again....I placed an order almost a month ago....roughly $120.00...at the time the order was placed all items indicated that they were available. The funds were immediately taken out of my checking account....as of today, I have yet to receive my order, despite having contacted Loving The Classics. This is extremely disappointing and speaks volumes of Loving The Classics."

“Hello,

Which order are you waiting on? If you contact us at ltclassicshelp@yahoo.com, there may be something we can do to speed things along.

Loving The Classics”

"They apparently kept the order as pending rather than dispatching the disc to me. After two and a half weeks from the order date I e-mailed them to question why I had no advice that the disc had been sent. They replied after three days to say that the disc will now be sent soon. However I have not yet received a tracking link."

“Hello,

We would like to apologize again for your wait. We have been experiencing some growing pains in recent weeks which have caused some unanticipated delays. Rest assured that your order is on the way. (We are sending your tracking number).

Loving The Classics”

"I was very happy with the items that I purchased - the dvd cases were nicely designed & the quality of the picture & sound was very acceptable. These were movies that I thought I would never see & it means a lot to me that I now have copies of them. "

"I had read a number of bad reviews about this company on the internet. However, I found them to be extremely efficient and had no problems with them."

"my 1st order from LOVING THE CLASSICS was very satisfactory. of the 4 films. 1 was acceptable, 2 were great and the George Raft/Carole Lombard BOLERO was truly & surprisingly EXCEPTIONAL. probably Raft's greatest performance ever and nearly a lost classic, one wonders how a mini epic like this could fall thru copyrights at Universal, but it did. and thanks to LOVING CLASSICS, thank goodness it did.

truly a great film directed by Wesley Ruggles. Universal, please make it like new again for all to enjoy if any printing elements still exist after all the vault fires you've had.

today i order 6 more and eagerly await their arrival.

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.