• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10

"Too a little long to get here. In fact this survey beat the DVD by a day. Nevertheless the DVD is very high quality. And quite rare considering the importance of the star and director. . "

"Love the classics, best movies ever made. My grandchildren love to watch with me anytime."

"I PLACED MY ORDER ON JULY 19TH., STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT AS OF AUG. 18TH. GREAT SELECTIONS OF DVDS BUT SERVICE IS VERY SLOW !!"

" An easy system to use for such a large number of films"

"Have not yet received the ordered item."

"It is a full month since I placed this order for 3 titles. This is the usual experience with LTC, although all the titles were indicated as "in stock" and such items "ship within 3 days of ordering" Repeated emails generate nothing but an automated acknowledgement, and it is impossible to get through by phone. There is no telling how many more weeks one has to wait and how many more fruitless attempts to contact them and get an answer before you receive your order (if you ever do).
CAVEAT EMPTOR

"how can i respond to something that i did not even receive yet, let alone shipped out yet??"

"Delivery estimate date fulfilled
Packaging very secure
Goods ordered all delivered in perfect condition

"I found a film I had been looking for for years. I placed the order, and in the time specified I received my DVD. The film I chose was Boys from Syracuse from about 1940. The price was very reasonable. I could not ask for more.
Thank you LovingtheClassics.com

"The DVD has not been delivered. I waited about 10 days after receiving this e-mailed request to rate my experience before posting this rating. I received an e-mail from LovingTheClassics that the DVD had been mailed but as of the date of this posting no DVD has been received as promised."

"Worst Customer Service ever! I ordered one dvd July 1 and did not received it until August 11. Website says you can call them, but they NEVER answer the phone, mailbox is ALWAYS full no matter what time you call. Emails are NOT responded to promptly, sometimes it takes over a week to get a response, when I did I was told it would ship the next day, but it didn't, then after a couple more weeks of ignoring my emails they confused an order I had placed with another placed by a family member, who was also having trouble getting their order filled, and tried to tell me I had already received my order, which I had not, then after over a month they finally printed a shipping label and after almost another week they actually mailed it. Website says dvds are shipped in 2 to 5 days and they will notify you if something is backordered, well they never notified me. When they printed the shipping label it took them a whole week to get it into the postal service's hands. If they had told me shortly after my order was placed that shipment would be delayed I would have been ok with it, this was the only place I could find this particular silent film, but they didn't, I was left for several weeks to wait and wonder if I was ever going to receive goods I had paid for and if I would have to involve my credit card company. I am really glad I got the movie, Finally, but I really don't appreciate the wasted time and worry I had to go through. I have heard this is a small family run company, if this is true I advise them to be more honest and realistic about their ability to fill orders and to promptly notify customers of delays. This will save them and their customers time and cut down on emails and calls and customer frustration; if someone really wants the movie and can't get it elsewhere, as was the case with my order, they will appreciate the honesty and most likely be willing to wait. But people who read the info on their website and place an order thinking they will receive in a matter of days are most likely going to be disappointed. I would not recommend this seller and would think long and hard before ordering from them again. That's a shame there were several other titles I was interested in and wanted to order, but they are available from other sources, and I don't want to go through the needless frustrating hassle of dealing with Loving the Classics again if I don't have to. "

"What I received was a blank disc, when will I get a copy of Blaze of Noon. Please advise me by phone. My number is (269)665-4491. Thanks in advance."

"Communication with LTC has been poor and confusing to say the least. I ordered a DVD on Aug. 1st and never received a confirmation email nor have I received any other "useful" emails or communications regarding my order. Ten days later I still have no idea what the deal is with my order. I don't know whether it is still being processed or if it has been mailed. If it is still being processed tem days is way too long. If I receive my DVD I'll be grateful but will never order again from this website. Loving The Classics, Yes. Loving LTC, NO!!
I will wait a few more days to either receive my order or a confirmation email indicating it has been shipped w/tracking #. By the middle to end of the week I'll call the bank to have the funds for this purchase returned to my account. LTC can then dispute the matter with the bank. Case clossed.

"It seemed like it took several days for the shipment to be picked up once ti was released from your place per the tracking info. The quality of the picture is fairly good, but it is obvious from a logo on the film that it was copied from a cable network. "

"Slow delivery. The item sat at store for over a week after submitting a USPS tracking number before it actually shipped out."

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.