• LovingtheClassi

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.24/10 3.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I am Very satisfied and will do business with you again.
Thank You!

"I have not received my order. I opted for free shipping, but I think It's been too long, over two weeks. I received notice that the order was in the shipping department one day after I placed the order, and despite promises that I would receive news of shipping and a tracking number "shortly," I have heard nothing since except ads urging me to buy more classics."

"I ordered over $200 dollars worth of DVDs two months ago. They have had my money for over two months but none of the DVDs has arrived. They don't respond to phone calls and they answered one of my many emails. They said one dvd was backordered and that was holding up the shipment. They said they would ship it out last week but it has not come. I don't know if it will ever come but I do know that they have over $200 dollars of my money!!! It's too bad because I see more titles I would like to order if my current order ever comes."

"I received my order about 2 weeks after ordering. All 6 of the DVD's were there; all were watchable (1 silent film had Italian subtitles, which hadn't been mentioned in the description-- making the film slightly difficult to understand, at times). Most of the DVD protective cases, however, had damage to them-- but no enough to warrant the bother of returning or asking for replacement. More care should be paid to shipping
procedures.

"If I could give zero stars, I would. Utterly appalling customer service. Do not respond to emails or calls. Very slow service, still yet to receive my order despite ordering three weeks ago and several emails. "

"I SEEM TO SEE A NUMBER OF REVIEWS WITH SIMILAR ITUATIONS.
I ORDERED 6 DVDS FROM THEIR SPECIAL COLLECTION OF "THE BARRYMORES", ON MAY 1, 2015.
MANY WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED 2 OF THE 6, WITH A NOTE THAT THE BALANCE WOULD FOLLOW SHORTLY.
AFTER MORE THAN 3 MONTHS, IN RESPONSE TO MY E-MAILS TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I WAS TOLD THAT THE MOVIES WERE STILL ON BACK ORDER, BUT I COULD HAVE A REFUND IF I WISHED.
I RREQUESTED THAT REFUND LAST WEEK, BUT HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE,
I GUESS WE'LL SEE, BUT IF I DON'T HEAR FROM THEM SOON, I INTEND TO COMPLAIN TO PAY PAL, WHO PROCESSED MY CHARGE AND SEE IF I CAN GET SOME SATISFACTION FROM THEM.

Rep reply posted Aug-21-2015

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“We have since been in contact with the customer and are processing a full refund due to back-order delays. We expect a full resolution shortly.

Customer Service
Loving the Classics”

"I have a number of complaints about LovingtheClassics.com:

(1) VERY SLOW IN FULFILLING ORDERS. I received orders from China sooner than my order from LovingtheClassics.com, even though I made those orders a month later. My order status is still listed as "In Shipping Department (tracking # to follow shortly)", even I did, finally, receive the order (40 days later).
(2) CUSTOMER nonSERVICE IS WORTHLESS. It took two emails and a phone call (that went directly to voicemail during posted business hours) to find out what was going on with my order. All I got was a lame excuse about orders being backed up.
(3) QUALITY CONTROL IS NONEXISTENT. One of the DVDs I ordered is not even useful as a coaster. Neither my computer's DVD drive nor my Blu-Ray player will read it. It's a simple matter to test the copy and most (if not all) DVD burning software will announce that it made the copy failed.
(4) STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY CONCERNING MY EMAIL REQUEST FOR A REPLACEMENT COPY PER THEIR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one more wrong answer close to contacting my credit card company to report this business for fraudulent sales.

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time to give us feedback. I would like to address each of your concerns.

1. You were told when you order that 2 of the items were pre-orders and were not available for immediate shipment. This was not meant to be slow shipping and we thought we had communicated that to you effectively.

2. We are in the office during posted business hours but we receive dozens of calls a day. Our voicemail message clearly states we may be on the phone with another customer or one of our vendors. We hope to add another person to our company to answer calls faster, but we are not at that point yet.

3-4: Which item needs replaced?”

"I've waited to rate Loving the Classics until I received the item that I ordered.

I ordered a movie for my daughter on July 12, 2015. Since I didn't receive an acknowledgement of the order I sent them a message (through their website), on July 22. It took them 2 days to respond, at which time I was told they were backed up and the movie would go out "next week." That would have been July 27-31. It still hadn't arrived by Aug. 12, so I sent them another message inquiring about the movie. At this time I asked to send the movie or refund my money.
My credit card was charged July 14, 2015. Today is August 15th and I've still not received any acknowledgement of my second inquiry.

They keep sending me offers to buy more products, but I still haven't received my order from over a month ago, so that's not going to happen. I noticed on todays offer that another customer was having the same issues with them. I don't Facebook so contacting them through that is not happening either.

This is the first bad review I've ever written. I waited as long as long as I could to give them a chance to make things right. Just an email acknowledging the order with an approximate delivery date would be nice, but nothing from them! Just keep the customer informed. If there's a problem getting the item, or it's backordered, just let the customer know. After all, they didn't hesitate to charge my card, but delivering the product doesn't seem to be a priority.

Maybe, hopefully, this is just an anomaly and others have had better luck, but I'd hesitate to order from, or recommend, purchasing from this company.

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“Item is en route with tracking #9400111899562064696462”

"On February 10th 2015 I Ordered their New Movie Catalog as a birthday gift for a friend .
I had purchased movies for him previously and thought the catalog would make a great gift
Apparently there were printing problems , so I thought that could be reasonable.

On June 30th 2015 I was promised a full refund as the book had not arrived & I had no explanation for it's no-show.
6 weeks later and no refund.
I would now be cautious in buying from this business

"I waited over a month for my order to arrive. Even though I received an apology, it should not have taken that long. As a thank you for placing an order, I received promo codes."

"A video was a long time coming. I was getting worried, but it arrived with another I'd ordered so all's well. They always come, like the Mounties, Always get their man. "

"Well, rather stupidly, I stuffed up my original order. A query I had regarding another movie was answered promptly and I've now placed new orders."

"been two weeks and I have not yet received the darn DVD."

"Have not received my order yet! Ordered July 24th. Today is August 15th. Why the delay? You were quick enough to collect my money. Order # 100024362."

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“We found some problems with some discs in this set. There are 54 discs, but some are faulty and we are waiting on replacements. Would you like in stock discs sent right away?”

"This e-mail is the second rerquest from you and I have not received the package at all AND there is no way to tack what happened to it. DID NOT RECEIVE THE DVD YET. When accessing the info on the order the response is that the package is in the shipping department - since 7/21/15??? - something is not right."

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“We are just running a bit behind. Your item should be en route to you at this time.”

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.