• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"Some of your ratings are a bit off. A film called Little Tough Guys in Society was rated as B but it was a really crappy print . . . definitely a C rating for the print."

"International dispatch very quick, customer service very good, but quality of the DVD is appalling and unwatchable, though I take it to be the original source which is at fault. Seller should give an indication when the quality of the product is as bad as this is. The problem is: where DO you find a good copy of "Little Tough Guys in Society"?"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We will be changing the rating right away. In the meantime, have you been made aware of our satisfaction guarantee? If you have received an item from us that does not meet your expectations, we are more than happy to replace that item with something of higher quality or, failing that, with a different title of similar price. Let us know what we can do for you. We can be reached at support@ltc.zendesk.com

Loving the Classics”

"it took longer than expected and it was impossible to tell where in the journey the item was by the information on the email sent, otherwise thanks"

"When I put the DVD into the player. after 30 mins into the movie. The rest of it could not be seen. ALL SNOW! You could only hear it. But could not see it. It kept going in and out. Like a cable tv would do if it was raining outside."

“Hello,

We are sorry to hear that the quality of this film did not meet your expectations. If you receive an item from us with which you are not 100% satisfied, we encourage you to contact us through our Help Desk ( support@ltc.zendesk.com ) so that we can resolve this issue for you. We are happy to replace faulty merchandise or offer store credit as is appropriate.
Please let us know how you would like us to proceed!

Loving the Classics”

"Exactly what I was expecting. Allowed me to see an otherwise impossible to find movie!"

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BOOK!!!!"

“Hello,

Are you positive this review is for the correct company? Loving the Classics deals exclusively in classing movies on DVD. We do not, nor have we ever, sold books.

Loving the Classics”

"I'm still waiting for my movies that I ordered on 10/12/14 & used express delivery so I'm not completely satisfied. I hope they are quality copies being rated B quality. It said 1-3 days shipping with express, but you said you shipped them 10/22/14 & today is 10/27/14 so much for express shipping."

"I have not received my order as of Sunday Oct. 26, 2014"

“Hello,

We have checked on your order. According to our information the shipment was delivered on Oct 27th. Is this correct? If you have not received it, please let us know. We can be reached at support@ltc.zendesk.com

Loving the Classics”

"I cannot get an answer from them about my order placed more than 2 weeks ago,either by phone or email. Their email responses are no answer. I still want the 2 dvds I ordered and paid for.I will change my review if I receive my order.
Dennis Gray

“Hello,

Your money order was received and processed today (Oct 28). You shipment is expected to go out within the next three business days. Looking forward to completing your order!

Loving the Classics”

"First time purchase from this website and I'm very happy with the service .
Thanks

"I had searched for that movie from time to time at the regular outlets and none of them had it. So, when a friend sent me your web site, I looked and there was the movie I had been looking for. Thanks."

"I felt the 14 days form placing the order to delivery was too long and it did not ship immediately.
The DVD is not the video quality I expected. It looks as if it was created from a VHS tape and is a second generation image.

"THE VHS TRANSFER TO DVD RESULTED IN RECURRING SKIPPING OF THE MOVIE EVERY FIVE SECONDS."

“Hello,

Is the DVD you are referring to "Ike: The War Years"? This is one of our most popular items and we have never encountered complaints about it of any kind.
Have you tried cleaning the disks and/or your DVD player?
If it is a different item you are having problems with, please let us know which one.
Furthermore, it is our policy that if you are ever dissatisfied with a product purchased from our website, we will work with you to replace the item with something you are really happy with. We can be reached at support@ltc.zendesk.com.

Loving the Classics”

"I love that they have old hard to find classic movies. this was a great transaction and the shipping was fast.

"I felt that the shipment was somewhat mysteriously and slightly delayed."

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.