• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"No, at least not yet. "Gelignite Gang" is missing from the delivery. Resolution request has been made."

"Good work fellas I love it"

"good to find films that we thought were lost, not too many websites to find them, big selection too."

"I have ordered several items from LovingtheClassics and
have been very satisfied with each order. I would like to thank them for providing these classic movies.

"Received on 9/5/14. A little long from the order date. But last year (2013) I placed an order that I never received. I have tried multiple times to get this resolved, finally asking for a refund of the $45.97 I remitted through PayPal. I even sent two letters, both of which were returned as "not deliverable.""

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry to hear that you are missing an order! We would like the opportunity to either send you the films that you paid for, or issue your refund. If you would still like to have the missing films, we can refund your shipping costs and send the dvds. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve this experience!

Our phone number is: (937) 329-9780.
Our address is: 1209 Hill Rd N. 115 / Pickerington, OH / 43147
Our e-mail address is: support@ltc.zendesk.com.”

"Great company. Really cares about my satisfaction. I always look for older films here first for that reason. "

"I was totally happy that I was able to get a copy of the 1973 release of the musical Lost Horizon. It took almost three months to get, but we did get it and no-one else has been able to do that. "

"I always love 'Loving the classics' because it is has the kind of items I grew up with and like."

"LovingtheClassics is the ONLY place to consider when looking for an old movie. I was totally blown away by the selection of some real old stuff. Great place to shop."

"Loving the Classics is a great place to find rare old films on DVD. And when I had a problem with an order, they were very responsive."

"Found hard to find old 50's movie, made for great experience."

"My order took several months to complete, with no response to multiple mailings asking for status. Then the product delivered was of horrible quality that it is un-watchable."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry about the delay on your order. Would you like us to refund your shipping?
It is our policy that if you are unsatisfied with our products in any way, we can do one of three things:

A. We can replace the product free of charge with a better quality copy, or another title of equal or lesser value.
B. We can issue store credit for the purchase price of the movie.
C. We can issue a refund of the purchase price of the movie.

Is there anything we can do to make this a more positive experience?”

"My item shipped quickly and was in great condition - it was great to find such a lost classic! It was a birthday gift for my brother, and it made his day!
Thanks.

"lousy customer service,no response to any inquiries, and much too long to wait for delivery.i was actually surprised when my order finally arrived because i was pretty sure it wouldn't."

"My order was correct and was quickly shipped. I would do business with this seller again."

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.