Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-23

Terrible Service, A Waste of Money

"Too bad I can't leave a zero star rating. This is a terrible store, I never got a tracking number as promised, I never got the item, e-mails and phone calls go answered. Of course, they were able to charge my credit card.

Stay far, far away from this scam site.

This review was modified by DRRhodes15 on September 23 2016 01:36:58 PM

2016-09-22

Batman & Throbbin

"No don't try ordering that, they will have a long wait to copy it off daytime TV. I wouldn't recommend ordering anything unless you want the piss taken out of you, I cancelled and got a refund of £16.85, but they took £67.47 out of my account a couple of weeks prior, with no invoice or email of any sort, so I guess they didn't major in accountancy."

This review was modified by Larchlap on September 22 2016 06:52:46 AM

2016-08-31

Buyer Beware

"I ordered a DVD of an out of circulation movie. I never received the DVD, nor could I ever reach the company to ask for a refund. The phone number listed is nothing but a message phone, and messages are never returned. I think email goes directly into the trash bin. If you have also been ripped off, or want to check up on this company go to: www.bbb.org/centralohio"

This review was modified by TheoneSwartz on August 31 2016 01:36:51 PM

2016-07-10

Got Discounts!!

"I love to shop on this website as this is the best which provide great discounts to their customers. I ordered 5 DVDs and 3 Blu-rays, i had pay very less amount for that . Loving the classics made my day, I never believed that any of online stores give this much discounts to their customers with good quality movies ...Thank you loving the classics!! You guys are best."

2016-07-04

Genre Availability

"The beauty of the human race is how different we each are. Some of us love musicals. Some of us enjoy comedy, while others like drama. Some of us live for the adrenaline rush when we watch horror films, while others would much rather relax and learn through documentaries. The best thing on lovingtheclassics.com, they provide the exact genre details of the movie. All the movie lovers have different likes , so on this website they can easily find the different genre movie depend upon their tastes. Lovingtheclassics.com have large number of genre list like Action, Adventure, TV series, Family, Science Fiction, Documentary, Horror, Drama, Musicals, Fantasy, Comedy, Western, Children, Romance and many more. It always help me to find out the movie i want to purchase. These people have brilliant mind, as they do a lot of effort which shows in their every product."

This review was modified by Rogerhyde_004 on July 20 2016 09:43:51 AM

2016-07-04

Full Duration/RunTime

"I purchased DVD's and Blu-rays from other websites and stores. Most of the movies have cut or short runtime duration like if any movie is of 2 hours, they had finished in 1.30 hours or 1.45 hours, That was very bad experience that we purchased DVD's at very high prices and 2 hours movie had finished in 1.30 hours. That is why, I never believed in online stores. One of my friend told me to try this website. I thought this would also be like other websites . When I placed an order on this website , I got prompt response from their customer support executive. They told me all details foe the movie, the prices and the delivery things. I got very impressed and fix an order of two DVD's at highly discounted prices. And trust me I have never seen the movie in excellent quality and all the DVD's have finished exactly on the time with full story coverage. Really awesome!!
Wish every Retailer provide services like this..

This review was modified by lowdong_79 on July 20 2016 09:40:38 AM

Great Website For classical

"All For Marry(1955) This is the best comedy ever.Loving the classics makes this possible to watch it again and again through its exciting DVD offers. I got this DVD at reasonable prices with discount.Thankyou LTC for delivered me this DVD. I was very confused when I was searching this movie on other websites but from its full description on Loving the classics website, I found and order it easily.The customer support team is very supportive. They notified me in emails that my order was processed."

This review was modified by rmasero20 on July 18 2016 09:35:23 AM

2016-06-30

Got 78 Episodes in 6 DVD set (TV series)

"I ordered 12 O'Clock High (1964-1967) TV series on Loving the classics. All the 78 episodes are in 6 DVD set. It feels very great when you get all episodes of the TV series you like the most . LTC is the website where I can get all old classicals Movies , Tv series, Blu-ray's Dvd;s. Best customer services. I got prompt response to my order emails. This is the best website for the classical series. All the episodes have best quality audio and video. I usually buy movies and TV Series from loving the classics as thy provide the fast shipping services and packaging status of the movies. I would like to order more movies from this website again."

This review was modified by lucypeter82 on July 18 2016 09:26:11 AM

Highly Recommended Website!!

"I wanted to surprise my grand mother on her birthday with her favourite title movies.I searched movies she liked on every website, offline stores but did not find them anywhere. My best friend recommended me lovingtheclassics.com and told me to try this. When i visited loving the classics, i found it very easy to use or order movies. I searched only once for the movie, I found that movie in one click. I was like Oh My God!! Yes i got it. The prices are very reasonable and yes I also got attracted discounts on the movies i want to buy. I was really happy and ordered DVD's at disounted prices. I received all the movies I ordered in 7-8 days with good packaging conditions.I surprised my grand mom with her favourite movies. she was very happy to see the covers. And now whenever she wants to watch the movies, she really enjoyed the movies, the picture quality, the audio quality and the color print. Thank you Loving the classics team and support!!"

This review was modified by bmoneza0081 on July 18 2016 09:21:52 AM

2016-06-29

One stop shop for many different DVD and Blu-Ray titles.

"Loving the classics has a fantastic database which allows you to easily access information about what they have for sale. Their product catalogue is large (to say the least), and includes information about released and in stock. Huge range of titles, easy to search, saves a lot of money and very fast efficient service. The overnight delivery really does work. Sales are very much worth the look and offer fantastic discounts.

Even if you're looking to search DVDs and Blu-rays at this point, this site is a great starting point

This review was modified by lysaalora077 on July 08 2016 10:55:50 AM

2016-06-28

Excellent Service

"My family and I love Lovingtheclassic.com, as the website has lots of information on all of the DVD, Blu-ray movies and tv series and is very handy when researching a particular movie. The prices are great and they always seem to have a sale on or discounts! I recommend their website for shopping for movies as it's brilliant!"

2016-06-08

Never Again

"Ordered item on May 25th. Web site said I would receive it in 2 - 9 days. It is now day 11. I have had NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER from this seller."

This review was modified by Louise6605 on June 08 2016 04:57:13 PM

2016-06-01

Stealing is STILL a Sin!

"My Past experience with This Company was BAD but it was only a 6 week delay on My order and I had been looking for the DVD a long time. That in December 2015.

On the 13th April 2016 I found 3 More DVD's On Sale that I decided I would buy.......WRONG Move: I Paid through Pay Pal which is a good thing because I have Opened a Case Against this Company (If it REAL). I call Everyday along with My Daughter, I have sent E-Mails. I received One Phoney E-Mail fro a Ms. Ross stating the "Caller ID" showed My Number but I did not leave a Message....I DID Leave a message & it was not nice. I answered the E-Mail....No Reply. I am 100% Disabled USAF Veteran and it would behoove the CROOKS that that run this outfit to send My DVD,s Very Soon or be AFRAID ,VERY AFRAID. I can & will
CLOSE YOU DOWN! WASHINGTON and EVERY Military Organization (V.F.W, D.A.V. American Legion Etc.) will be calling for full Investigation.......Not too much patience left for you Common Thieves!

This review was modified by papa-bearcares on June 01 2016 12:55:55 PM

2016-04-27

BEWARE! Absolute Scam!

"I ordered DVD's of the TV show 12 O'Clock high on December 9th, 2015. I only just received them today, April 27th, 2016.

I put a disc in to watch and now I know WHY it took so long to ship to me...

They recorded the TV show off broadcast TV from the History Channel !!! It took them that long to record all of the episodes off broadcast TV, then transfer to DVD!

The quality is horrendous! I can watch the History Channel myself and see better quality than these discs!

I am throwing them away, they are THAT bad!

These guys are the worst company that I have EVER bought ANYTHING from, period!

Stay away!!

This review was modified by ReallyAngry on April 27 2016 10:13:47 AM

2016-02-22

Terrible Company

"I placed an order on 30 November 2015.
I have tried to contact the company through e-mails and telephone calls to no avail.
This company has not even tried to contact me about this order.
Do not order from this company!

The telephone number for The Better Business Bureau in their area is:
614-486-6336.

This review was modified by gypsyberry on February 22 2016 11:22:41 AM

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!