• LovingtheClassi

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-07-29

"It's been nearly a month since I ordered. I received an email about a day after the order stating that my order was in shipping, and that I would receive a tracking number when it shipped. Two weeks later, I still had no tracking number, so I emailed them to find out what the status was. They emailed me back, saying that the shipping department was behind, and that I would get a tracking number when it shipped. It is now ten days later, and I have heard nothing. I emailed them yesterday, and told them to cancel my order, and credit back to my credit card. I'm sure that they will do nothing, and that I will have to go to my credit card company with this. No customer service whatsoever."

2015-07-28

"On July 15 I received an email stating I would receive a tracking number shortly. I never received that, nor have I received my order, nor have my emails, phone calls, and website message been answered! I plan to file a complaint with the BBB as well as posting this information on several locations on-line if I do not receive information or my order within a week."

2015-07-27

"After placing an order it seems like the order enters a black hole. There is no confirmation of your order and it takes weeks for your to be processed and shipped however your AMEX is charged almost immediately."

2015-07-27

"Nothing has arrived yet, hope this isn't a scam where I have to start reclaiming the costs!"

2015-07-26

"Item has not yet been received. Follow up email not answered."

2015-07-25

"I am very dissatisfied because I have place two orders dated 07/06/2015 (100023916) and 07/11/2015 and have not received the merchandise. I am ready to contact my credit card company since I have been charged for the orders! I have contacted their customer service department via email and phone without any response from them. If I do not hear from them by the end of next week, I have to take action!

Status of both of my orders for several days:
In Shipping Department (tracking # to follow shortly)"

2015-07-24

"have still not received acknowledgement of my order 2 wks ago. 3 mails from ltc for my 4 emails to them, all say that the packing dept. is behind - nothing about receiving my order. Will I receive the 11 set DVDs I ordered?"

2015-07-24

"Customer service for Loving the Classics is great. Prompt response to questions."

2015-07-09

"The arrangement was good but I have yet to receive the two DVDs I ordered."

2015-07-09

"Still have not receive the films I ordered on June 18th.
Today is July 9th and still waiting for their arrival..
Thank you."

2015-07-09

"Would have preferred an insert note, but got it all from the web, anyway.
Many thanks."

2015-07-08

"HAVE WAITED LONG FOR 1 OF MY ORDERS,BUT THE DISCOUNT I WAS GIVEN FOR A NEW ORDER HELPED"

2015-07-08

"I find the covers a bit disappointing. I think they could be full front pictures like when a current DVD is purchased and the synopsis on the reverse is very disappointing as well. The quality is pretty much what can be expected of films that old, but in some cases the quality is not so good and I have had to re-order seeking a better quality on a couple of occasions. Regards, Barry Lees. Australia."

2015-07-08

"Still haven't received the two books I ordered"

2015-07-08

"It's been three weeks and I still haven't received my order. Why is it taking so long?!"

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,712 merchant members.