LovingtheClassics.com Reviews - lovingtheclassics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.30/10 590 reviews

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"They had a slight hiccup at the beginning but all worked out well in the end. I have never seen this movie offered anywhere else and will certainly return. Thanks."

"This is one of the best movie shops I have ever come across. I was looking for an old thriller movie "Blink" and found it via Google on "Loving the Classics"

I was able to get the movie within a short period of time because of their excellent service. Many thanks - I enjoyed watching an exciting thriller I was looking for so long.

"I want to post this comment for a reason.
We all have memories of classic movies, that we never will forget.
The movie industry is such a big industry and every year we get flooded with new releases.
But few of them are really memorable.
When I mentioned this fact to a friend the other day, he suggested to me to check out loving The Classics.
I had never heard of the site, because sometimes it seems like I still live in another era.
But with a Little help, I found this wonderful place, where they sell everything to do with classic movies.
www.lovingtheclassics.com is a great website, especially for people like me, that have these childhood memories, that they want to recuperate, by collecting old classic movies,
I never thought that I would find all my old memories in one place and
I bought some of my favorite classic Hollywood movies to organize a movie night with some of my friends.
The price seemed very reasonable to me and very affordable.
When I got a bit confused with my order a very nice lady from customer service, helped me on the phone and assured me that the order had gone through correctly and that my order was already on its way.
Now I’m a guy from a different generation in which we always were used to good quality.
So it was a nice surprise when the package came so quickly and that it was a very well presented product.
The film came in a nice case with an image like we used to have, when we hired videos in a video store.
The presentation gave me a very original feel; the only thing that was missing was checking out the quality of my ordered movies.
So we checked if they worked well in the dvd and they did and I organized my movie night.
I invited some friends to watch the movies with me and it was an instant success, because of the movie quality and content of course.
You get the real deal, not a copied movie, but original quality.
Now why this review!
Look, I’m from another generation and for us the quality is very important, but not only that.
We need help sometimes and a considerate and patient customer service is vital to us.
I am very grateful for the good attention the lady on the phone and her patience to help me through the ordering process.
So I will definitely go on buying from you guys and thanks again for providing me with what I hold very dear, classic Hollywood movies.

"Film arrived timely and was very good quality. I'm very satisfied with the service and product."

"As a huge fan of classic movies, I've been looking for a reliable place to get some of the old classics. My collection built up over the years was damaged and some of them have been very difficult to replace.

So I was delighted when I came across Loving The Classics. They provide a pretty awesome library of old movies to choose from. I was even able to find a few old favorites of family members through the site which was a nice little bonus!

I ordered a single "test" video in early March and it was here by the Monday so I had something good to watch after work! Very fast delivery indeed, which is always good to know if I want to plan an old movie night with family!

Their support staff are awesome too. I made a mistake with one of my orders and had it sorted very quickly indeed. They were very courteous and fast to respond, which is always a positive with any business.

Overall, very happy with my first purchase and each one since - will be returning and giving out Loving The Classics address to all of my friends! Cheers.

Adam

Rating 4/102/5

"the dvd Mississippi gambler very bad picture and audio - dvds branded and wisherping smith ok - what u suggest I do"

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“Our #1 goal at LTC is to provide good quality classic movies to film collectors like you. As part of that mission we have created The LTC Guarantee. If you are unhappy with the quality of your movie for any reason you can choose from one of the following options:

A. If the quality is unacceptable to you we can try to get a better copy of the film you ordered.

B. If we are unable to get a better copy you can choose another title of equal or lesser value to replace your original order.

C. We can issue store credit for a future order

D. We issue a purchase price refund to your credit card.”

Rating 8/104/5

"I just thought the shipment would arrive sooner than it did."

"These days, it appears as though Hollywood is relying on reboot after reboot, as well as CGI and loud explosions rather than actual story structure. Obviously there are a few exceptions, but it seems that for every 1 great movie to be released, we the general public are subjected to 9 pretty awful ones. CGI does not make a great film, there are a number of classics that were released decades upon decades ago, way before CGI was around, which still withstand the test of time, because of a solid script and solid performance from the cast.

By now you've probably guessed that I'm not a huge fan of CGI and special effects. Don't get me wrong, if used right, they can really add an extra dimension to a film. With that being said however, I'm still a huge fan of more classic movies, which is why I found myself here on this very site.

Loving the classics has a vast selection of old movies and classic movies, dating back to literally almost a century ago. I'm a huge fan of Westerns in particular, and the selection available on this site is absolutely superb, especially if you happen to be a fan of the classic Hollywood actor that is John Wayne himself.

What I really liked about this site, was the fact that they had such an astonishing selection of truly classic titles to choose from, and when I say classic, I really do mean CLASSIC!
Their shipping has also so far been exceptional, with my titles arriving extremely quickly indeed. Their customer service is also top notch, as I've had a couple of very pleasant interactions with some very pleasant members of staff indeed.

Overall, LovingtheClassics has a vast number of classic titles to choose from, all available in great DVD quality. I'm extremely impressed, and will certainly be a regular of theirs for the forseeable future.

Well done, Loving the Classics, keep up the great work.

Rating 6/103/5

"the movie quality is fair. It looks to have been copied to dvd from a vhs recording. the change over from one chapter to the next displays some color flashes. However this movie is not readily available so the small imperfections are okay."

"On or about March 25, 2014 a transaction for the DVD copy of "Seven Ways from Sundown" was made. I am still waiting for your merchandise to arrive. The total price for the DVD plus shipping/handling charges have been deducted from my bank account. If need be, I will furnish my bank's documentation of this transaction to alleviate your concerns. Please refer to my previous reply to your company regarding the extended delivery issue for your product to start from Point A and not to arrive at Point B in a reasonable length of time."

Rating 8/104/5

"The product was exactly as described, the shipping seemed to take a long time. THank you!"

"Saw this movie years ago. I have been searching for this move. very movie."

"My order came when promised and the quality of the DVD recording was good."

“Thanks so much!”

Rating 6/103/5

"I think the quality of the dvd could be better."

ltclassics, LovingtheClassics.com rep has responded

“We will get another sent out just give me some information. THanks”

"Great. I have. been looking. For this. Move. Four. Quite some time "

“Thanks so much!”