• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"We Searched for a long time for those DVD'S and it was good to purchase them through you. Also a friend had put us onto your sight.
Took a little while to work out how to track them being sent, the idea is very good.
Thankyou William Osborne.

" Nice experience! I accidentally ordered two copies of the same movie, requested a correction, and within days received a call. Now, just waiting for the 2nd copy to arrive so it can be returned. Thanks."

"Easy process from start to finish. Quick delivery. Would definitely order again in the future."

"very pleased with service and the DVD High Flight.
I have tried for years to get this film. I was in the RAF at Cranwell597136342us when this film was made in 1957.

"item was delivered in a timely manner"

"Was very happy to find films from the 1940s. Happy with how fast my order was delivered."

"I would say, read their advertising very carefully. I didn't and ordered seven videos thinking I was getting one free for everyone I purchased. Not so, only if I had purchased from a certain list. Other than that I have been satisfied with our business transactions."

"Excellent product and transaction"

"Hello,

This order has not arrived and I am still waiting for it.
Please advise.

Audrey Penglis

"Descriptive blurb on back of case gives away the ending of the movie ("A Touch of Larceny"). I already knew how the film ends, but it's a terrible spoiler for new viewers. Please consider va rewrite...or removal. Otherwise, very pleased with your prompt delivery, packaging and video quality. And--damn it!--I *just* missed out on your BOGO promotion by a day or two!"

"The dvd I received (which I'd been searching for for many years) was like a third generation vhs copy. When I contacted them I got an automated reply (granted it was after black friday). Still no contact."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

“Hello,

We apologize for the delay in communication after the Black Friday weekend. What DVD did you receive? It may be possible to acquire a better quality copy for you.

Loving The Classics”

"My Mother was so happy with this film, she asked at Barnes & Noble several times & they couldn't find it. She cried & just couldn't believe it. It's like she won the lotto. Thank you so much!"

"The DVD Box was broken and there are several "damaged" segments in the film. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

“Hello,

Have you been made aware of our customer satisfaction guarantee? If you have experienced quality issues with either the dvds or the cases, feel free to contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com and we would be happy to work with you to get replacements sent out.

Loving The Classics”

"I love the movie!! I watched this movie 50 years ago and I really enjoyed watching it again.That said the picture quality was not that good. It was not sharp and in some places there were green lines through it.Also the dvd stopped 4 or 5 times. Also the audio was muffled at times. So I give it a 3 star rating. Wes H."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Hello,

Which movie did you receive? If you contact us at support@ltc.zendesk.com we would be happy to investigate and see if a better quality copy is available!

Loving The Classics”

"It's one of the greatist films starring Rhonda Fleming."

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.