• Address: 345 Joyner Loop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10

"Fast and friendly shipping"

"My item was shipped on July 18. It is now July 23. I have not received it."

"I have sent a info update request this morning to LTC. I'm still waiting for the order. They said it was shipped originally, but must have been lost in the mail. When I asked about the order about a month after the original order date they said it would be reordered and shipped to me. After I receive the order I we again rate the service. "

"Firstly I would like to say I was not disappointed with 'Loving the Classics.com' I am afraid it was the DVD itself 'Manilla Calling' I know it is an old b/w film 1942. but there are parts in the film that are so dark you can't see who the actors are."

"Finally, after some time after ordering, I received a note telling my order was shipped. That's comforting."

"My order took a little longer than expected, but was complete and everything I could have asked for.

SDH

"Thanks

DVD in very good conditions.
I'm very satisfied.
I've ordered some more
Gratefully

"Their website is a pain. If you search by actor, you get anyone with even the remotest similarity to the name you are looking for. It is exasperating."

"Ordered 3 DVDs on June 18 2014. Received email with notice of shipment on June 24 2014. Received the DVDs in my mailbox on July 7 2014. The DVDs are copies but are watchable. I do appreciate the fairly prompt handling of my order. I will do business with Loving the Classics again. "

"selI am very pleased with "LovingTheClassics"'s ability to sell rare out of print titles impossible to find,Thank You and I hope to do business with you in the future,Sincerly,Gregory G. McAndrews,BorisJiggs@gmail.com "

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: IT FINALLY ARRIVED AND I MUST SAY IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. THANK YOU ALL AT LOVING THE CLASSICS FANTASTIC!
AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL
Jose Mateo

I like your site and the concept is good but your shipping services leaves a lot to be desired. Do you more one shipping option? I am sure I will continue to use your site but please improve the shipping.
Jose Mateo

"I ordered a dvd on June 16. I received an email which indicated that it was shipped by stamps.com on 24 June. Today is the 1st of July and I still do not have it. USPS has no way to track it and can not give me info and lovingtheclassics is impossible to get in touch with. Now they have almost $18.00 of my money and I have nothing."

"It's been two weeks now since I ordered my dvds, but there is no sign of them, and they were supposedly sent Express Mail. Their catalog of movies is great, with all sorts of things that I wouldn't know where else to find. But I can't say that I'm impressed with the shipping of them."

"I never recieved my order."

"The DVD arrived quicker than expected, thank you,
POPOVICI

LovingtheClassics.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovingtheClassics.com is a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.