Stores > LovingtheClassics.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

2016-06-08

Never Again

"Ordered item on May 25th. Web site said I would receive it in 2 - 9 days. It is now day 11. I have had NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER from this seller."

This review was modified by Louise6605 on June 08 2016 04:57:13 PM

2016-06-01

Stealing is STILL a Sin!

"My Past experience with This Company was BAD but it was only a 6 week delay on My order and I had been looking for the DVD a long time. That in December 2015.

On the 13th April 2016 I found 3 More DVD's On Sale that I decided I would buy.......WRONG Move: I Paid through Pay Pal which is a good thing because I have Opened a Case Against this Company (If it REAL). I call Everyday along with My Daughter, I have sent E-Mails. I received One Phoney E-Mail fro a Ms. Ross stating the "Caller ID" showed My Number but I did not leave a Message....I DID Leave a message & it was not nice. I answered the E-Mail....No Reply. I am 100% Disabled USAF Veteran and it would behoove the CROOKS that that run this outfit to send My DVD,s Very Soon or be AFRAID ,VERY AFRAID. I can & will
CLOSE YOU DOWN! WASHINGTON and EVERY Military Organization (V.F.W, D.A.V. American Legion Etc.) will be calling for full Investigation.......Not too much patience left for you Common Thieves!

This review was modified by papa-bearcares on June 01 2016 12:55:55 PM

2016-04-27

BEWARE! Absolute Scam!

"I ordered DVD's of the TV show 12 O'Clock high on December 9th, 2015. I only just received them today, April 27th, 2016.

I put a disc in to watch and now I know WHY it took so long to ship to me...

They recorded the TV show off broadcast TV from the History Channel !!! It took them that long to record all of the episodes off broadcast TV, then transfer to DVD!

The quality is horrendous! I can watch the History Channel myself and see better quality than these discs!

I am throwing them away, they are THAT bad!

These guys are the worst company that I have EVER bought ANYTHING from, period!

Stay away!!

This review was modified by ReallyAngry on April 27 2016 10:13:47 AM

2016-02-22

Terrible Company

"I placed an order on 30 November 2015.
I have tried to contact the company through e-mails and telephone calls to no avail.
This company has not even tried to contact me about this order.
Do not order from this company!

The telephone number for The Better Business Bureau in their area is:
614-486-6336.

This review was modified by gypsyberry on February 22 2016 11:22:41 AM

2016-02-05

no stars for this company!!!

"DO NOT ORDER WITH LOVING THE CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!
I ordered a DVD in September 2015.
Half the time this Company doesn't respond to enquiries about delivery Dates at all. And when they do send a reply then the delivery Dates are simply a lie! I have not received my DVD (which was paid promptly by myself) in 6 months! I doubt, I will ever receive it.

This review was modified by treehouse458 on February 05 2016 02:57:34 AM

2016-01-29

Loving the classics at classic prices

"Loving the classics asked me to write but I have been telling my friends for years about the best place to buy classic movies at affordable prices."

2016-01-25

Love the Classics? Then You'll Love 'Loving the Classics'!

"LTC is one of my favorite online retailers. Their selection of movies includes scores that simply aren't available elsewhere, and I've used them to flesh out my collection several times. "

This review was modified by halpbryan on January 25 2016 01:02:02 PM

2016-01-22

Great Source for Hard-to-Find Golden Age Movies

"I have purchased dozens of DVDs from Loving the Classics over a period of several years. They are an excellent source for a number of golden age films that for various reasons have never been released commercially by the major movie studios. I have always found their descriptions of the quality of the various DVDs to be accurate and honest. Their customer service department is attentive and always responds to my emails. Overall their service is quite good.

I would recommend Loving the Classics as an excellent source for my favorite golden age movies that just are not available from any commercial outlet.

Tony Janicki

2016-01-20

Great Stuff if You Receive It

"I've been very pleased with the stuff I've received. I've gotten many movies and tv series. For example, in September I ordered 6 TV series and received 3 of them and was very pleased. However I have yet to receive the other 3. I've emailed them, no reply. I called and just got an answering machine. I left a message and contact number but they never returned my call. At this point i don't know if I will ever receive the remaining 3 shows which were paid for. I ordered another show in December and am still waiting for it."

2016-01-17

Patience :)

"That's what you need . . . a little patience. I was initially concerned that I didn't receive a shipping notification when weeks had gone by after making my purchase and the $17.71 had already been taken out of my account. Finally, after sending two inquiry e-mails and leaving one telephonic voice message, I got an e-mail notifying me that LovingtheClassics was attempting to catch up from all of their holiday orders and my DVD was at last being shipped. Even though this movie is considered a "public domain film" (Ten Gentlemen from West Point [1942] DVD-R, TENYNDUR85), I expected a better copy and crisper film quality (the images aren't clear, like in their YouTube video ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHKxdNoKoiA). "

2016-01-12

Take your money, ship no items, reply to no contact

"I have been foolish enough to attempt ordering from Loving the Classics on multiple separate occasions, due to the fact that despite my continual bad experiences, they advertise a great many titles which are difficult, if not impossible, to find elsewhere. Nevertheless, I have yet to have a decent experience with them. They twice sent the wrong item, and ultimately it was discovered that the item I ordered (and which they advertised) did not exist in their inventory. My next order they sent 3 MONTHS late. Most recently, I placed two orders and was given a fake tracking number for the first and no tracking number for the second and it has now been two months and they refuse to answer my emails or calls. That, in fact, is standard procedure, as it took repeated threatening emails in order to get even the most unprofessional and unhelpful response from them. "

This review was modified by FUAGNEM on March 12 2016 09:55:02 PM

2016-01-03

"They don't answer their phone. They don't return phone or email communications. They don't fulfil orders in a timely manner. They stiff customers, taking their money in exchange for blank discs or no product at all.

Avoid this company. At all costs.

This review was modified by MAGGIE424 on January 03 2016 02:12:52 PM

2015-12-26

"Ordered 3 tv series on Oct 12 and Credit Card charged on the 13th. Advertise 5 - 10 business days to receive order. It's been 2 1/2 months and nothing. They will not respond to my emails or phone calls. Needed to contact my local CU credit card to try to get my money back. They have to respond them. I would not recommend this site to anyone if you value your money!"

This review was modified by randy1go on December 26 2015 04:05:59 PM

2015-12-14

"I ordered an item from them on Oct 19, two months ago. They have not sent it. I have written to them three times and have received no reply. When I look at the order on their website, it says "On Order from Supplier," which is absurd for a company dealing in public domain titles that they presumably copy themselves. I now have to contact my credit card company to refund my money. "

This review was modified by DrLizzardo on December 14 2015 06:14:30 PM

2015-12-10

"This company is a scam. They take your money VERY FAST but then they never send you your movies. They never respond to your phone calls or emails. You will end up losing your money is you chose to attempt a purchase with this company. Don't be tempted. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND THEY WILL DO NOTHING TO TRY AND SEND YOU YOUR ORDER. Also they pay people money to write good reviews for them on this website!!!! Here is the text of the email they send to you : "Hello, We are asking select customers to take some time to write a nice review for us on Reseller Ratings. If you are able to do this and send us the link to your review we will send you a $14.99 coupon for a public domain movie of your choice! (just pay shipping)" "

This review was modified by scammingtheclassics on December 10 2015 07:20:35 PM

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!