• LovingtheClassi

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8/10 8/10

"Loving the Classics carried DVDs of three early movies I had not been able to find anywhere else. The site was easy to order from, and the DVDs arrived in good time and in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to order from them again."

"I paid with a check so naturally needed to wait a bit. However my movie was not sent to me even after several emails and even phone calls were made, they simply did not respond to me to let me know the status of my order. I was forced to use the BuySafe Purchase guarantee to get my merchandise, then and only then was it sent to me - 29 days after being ordered. This is no way to win repeat business."

"Delivery was right on time & I just love the 60's Classic DVDs."

"The two movies were as ordered. One was a very good copy of the film; the other was fair but acceptable. I have ordered from LovingtheClassics.com before and have always been satisfied with the product. This is an excellent source for ordering difficult to find films."

"It took a literal week's efforts to get the site to process our order. The site kept declining bith my AMEX card and my wife's (and the company never replied to my voice mail), until I chanced on the reason: it seems that once can't chose AMEX under "credit card," but must use a different part of the form to enter it. Either AMEX should not be an option under the 'credit card' menu, or it ought to be acceptable there."

"Was charged for priority mail delivery...item arrived WEEKS later. Phone calls and emails inquring about purchase were NEVER returned. "

"As of today I still have not received my order, where as I have received an order from Amazon which I purchased after the item purchased from Classic....normal delivery ex USA is from 7 to 10 days..."

"Placed order on May 10th, 2015 and have yet to receive my order, let alone a response to my multiple attempts to contact. The email address returns in error, and calls go straight to voice mail with no return phone call. I think maybe this is a scam."

"I was very glad to be able to get this movie, but the recording of it wasn't the best quality - it was garbled and smudged (only way to explain it) in some places which made it difficult to follow. I will probably never order another one."

"Good product. great delivery, and hope to do business with you in the future. ajo."

"Actually, LTC as an organization rates five start. The product falls somewhat short because source material is not always in the best condition. I'm well-satisfied with the purchase."

"Takes too long to get your item. Item was a redub."

"I was quite surprised to find the film a bit grainy at the beginning. However, at the end when the Cinemax logo appeared and the beginning of their next feature "Body Heat" began and then stopped, I realized I was watching what must have been a tapped Cinemax feature. I was a bit disappointed."

"its been almost 3 weeks and I haven't received my goods.
When I email them info@ I get a mail failure.

Very very poor

"It took far too long getting even the first part of the order let alone the final film which I received today. June 12. Oldies.com and Amazon are far quicker."

Share LovingtheClassics.com's store rating

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LovingtheClassics.com is not a merchant member
LovingtheClassics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!