• Contact: sales@lovelywholesale.com
    • Phone: 1-619-828-3688

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"The absolute worst service ever!!! I give 0 stars 0 because of such bad bad service. I ordered two bathing suits where I completely forgot to put the suit number to my job I immediately emailed the person and let them know that I did not put a suite number for them to add it. This was the same day I placed the order. Never got a response and it is impossible to contact anyone by phone. So my shipment went to the dead/recovery at usps and now it is lost I cannot get it. They did not hessitate to charge my account but when you have questions it takes days to get a reply. No one felt the need to update their information about the suite number. I work in customer service and it is a priority to get things right !!!!! Seriously worst site ever never will I order from them again... NO RETURN ADDRESS ON THE PACKAGE !!!!"

"Absolutely AWFUL! I ordered a dress from this site and when it came I couldn't figure out what it was! The beading work is ridiculous. All single stiched, completely hanging off of the fabric. And 'one size fits all' is a total lie. It is SO small it might aswell be a shirt. It at the most awful length to where it doesn't fit as either. There is fraying all over the dress. Would not even think to wash it. And not to mention you cant get ahold of anyone for a refund or anything. TOTAL SCAM! I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau If my issue isn't taken care of! "

"Firstly Lovelywholesale lied to us about stocks. We confirmed before we placed the order, then we asked for our money back and they have not given us a refund. Our company lost lots of time and money. They do not understand English. "

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.