Stores > LovelyWholesale

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10

What is this?

2016-04-06

Highly Recommended

"Lovelywholesale.com is a great site for ordering clothes. I have order from them on several occasions and every time the cloths I ordered was as pictured, and fit very well."

2016-03-25

Loved Lovely Wholesale and loved dresses!

"They do have a really great variety of products, you can find everything you need for the best prices! Trustworthy, reliable, great customer service. Usually I donĀ“t write reviews, but this website is really amazing, so I have to recommend it."

2016-03-16

Losers

"I never got my last clothes i ordered they taking people money i will never order again scam artist then when i go to write a ticket it's saying not the write email bullshit **** u and thoae clothes fucking theives"

This review was modified by Pearlcharelston on March 16 2016 02:08:35 PM

2016-03-15

Good quality for the price!

"High quality product with high quality services. The store is really very good for shopping. Very reliable! The prices are some of the best I've seen online and I can't wait to order again from them soon! Highly recommended!"

2016-03-09

Amazing Service!!!

"I'm personally like this site because of their amazing delivery system with minimum cost. There have so many dresses collection for women with perfect size and better quality. They are cheap and very affordable. So i am very happy with it.!

This review was modified by David-Law on March 09 2016 03:12:29 AM

2016-03-08

So Disappointing

"This place was so horrible it was like an over priced swap meet! The dress was low quality. The material is cheap."

2016-03-04

Never ever again worst site ever??????

"First off I can't track my order????????????Second you have to submit a ticket for everything and when I enter my email it keeps saying enter valid email and to top it off the shipping was 48 bucks for that much money I should have got my order next day"

This review was modified by Sarikawilliams on March 04 2016 09:15:12 AM

2016-03-01

Great buy for my wife

"I am happy to be a customer.i purchase my dress for my wife .Customer service is great. The price of the dresses are also reasonable. I highly recommended the LovelyWholesale for shopping!"

2016-03-01

Excellent service

"excellent service .. Ordered two dresses which unfortunately did not fit.. Returned using collect plus... Soooo easy! LovelyWholesale emailed me as soon as they received them and I was credited within a few days ... Well done LovelyWholesale ... I will order again with CONFIDENCE!! "

This review was modified by morganbennett on March 01 2016 10:31:21 AM

2016-02-26

Beautifull product!

"I bought a nice dress for my wife. They send it on time and i loved their service. They are fast awesome professional. I wanna again shop from Lovely Whole Sale. I recommended to other. "

2016-02-17

My order

"I ordered 2 jeans and sweat. The jeans are not cut to the correct size, the material is very cheap and thin. The sweats had a hole in them and very thin can't wear without showing off underwear. Very disappointed at this site. When I tried to reach out they said they were on spring festival couldn't answer right away then in a few days my ticket was closed. Then I contacted them again and after getting a reply to send pic's of clothing for the third time my ticket was closed again as resolved. I will take my loss but I advice anyone DON'T order from this company it's a hoax. "

This review was modified by Aida1 on February 17 2016 04:59:09 AM

2016-02-16

great site for ordering clothes

"Lovelywholesale.com is a great site for ordering clothes. I have order from them on several occasions and every time the cloths I ordered was as pictured, and fit very well. They have a lot of unique products and many options to choose from to top it all the pricing is good. "

2016-02-13

Worst Company Ever! Very Dissatisfied!

"Received the clothes, they smelled moldy, some had holes (I was told to sew up the holes) and some just weren't the right size. I was due a shipping refund through fedex Because the package didn't come to me and I had to personally go out and find it), all lovelywholesale had to do was contact them on there end, lovelywholesale's response to me was "you got the package right? Take care" They were very uncooperative. Finally I disputed it with paypal. I had to pay the shipping cost back to china and received my full refund less shipping cost back. "

2016-01-27

charming products

"What a Superb collection of charming products for women ! I ordered for some leather bags and shoes which were very amazing and of excellent quality. I was just spellbound at the very first sight of them. I was glad to receive the products in the shortest period of time.Thanks a lot to them indeed."

2016-01-26

Great experience with lovelywholesale.com

"The store is really very good for shopping. There is the vast of collection for all kind of women for all ages. Very unique and fashionable collections. The customer support is also fabulous. They are very responsive and quick. I got my order on time and exactly as I see on the shopping chart. I got more than what I expect. High quality product with high quality services. "

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.