Stores > LovelyWholesale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-27

Amazing Service and Great Product Quality!!!!

"Fantastic shopping site for women. They always keep their words. They have made the shopping so easy. They have lots of variety, good quality and reasonable price as well. What a service they have provide…. I’m totally amazed!!! I’m very happy with their product quality and their service. I bought a Necklace from them. That is really beautiful to look and price is so reasonable. I will buy again from them."

2016-06-27

Perfect place for shopping

"I am very pleased with the service. Absolutely wonderful dress! Great quality and pattern!
A lots of unique collections. They delivered on time. Thank You.

2016-06-20

Beautiful cloth collection for women!High recommend

"This is a very reliable site for shopping women cloth.I purchase a gift for my wife,its have amazing fit and my wife have been very impressed with that.They have excellent delivery system on time.I am cant wait for order again. "

2016-06-17

ORDER , DELIVERY,CLOTHES

"HONESTY WHEN I PURCHASE MY ITEMS FROM LOVELYWHOLESALE I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE SHIPPING WILL BE SO MUCH I HAD TO PAY ALMOST 50$ FOR SHIPPING WHEN MY ITEMS WAS 90.44 SHIPPING WAS 41.89 DOLLARS AND THAT WAS SO BUMMER LOL.....ANYWAYS MY CLOTHES WAS DELIVERD PRETTY FAST WITHIN A WEEK AND I LOVE IT....SO I TRIED MY CLOTHES ON ONE OF THE ITEMS WAS A SMALL IT WAS KINDA BIG BUT I LOVE IT MY PANTS WAS FITTED BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE PANTS SHOULDA BEEN MORE WIDER TO STICK MY FOOT THRU THEM SO I HAD TO CUT IT ON THE SIDE SO I CAN SLIDE THEM ON ALSO THE SKIRT WAS MORE LIKE A SLIP AND THE REST OF MY CLOTHES I LOVE THEM ITS REALLY WORTH THE 90.44 SO YES I WILL BE SHOPPING WITH YOU'LL AGAIN IF YOU CAN BRING THE SHIPPING FEE DOWN JUST A LITTLE AND MAKE SURE THE PANT IS EASY TO PUT YOUR FOOT THROUGH."

This review was modified by shericed on June 17 2016 05:38:39 AM

2016-06-15

Great price,good service and quality

"www.lovelywholesale.com is a great online shopping site.I buy my all cloth from here.They service their product in time,they have also good product quality which make interested to order again.I am very happy to buy product from here because they have such a great price."

2016-06-13

Stay Away

" Horrible, cheap clothing that is cut wrong and tears when you try it own. Company will tell you to fix it yourself and only offer a partial credit."

This review was modified by atlcharm on June 13 2016 07:36:11 PM

2016-06-10

Great Customer support

"The customer support desk is especially very useful. I found the pre-sale chat especially useful as I had no idea what I actually wanted to get for my daughter for Christmas. The lady on pre-sale support helped me choose a superb dinner gown that I was sure would be a perfect fit for my daughter."

This review was modified by shafiqur on June 13 2016 12:40:20 PM

2016-05-27

HORRIBLE!!!!

"I purchased two pair of ripped jeans from this company. OMG!!! CHEAPEST MADE CLOTHING. THE BUTTON HOLE WAS SEWN SHUT, THE ZIPPER BROKE ON BOTH PAIR AS I ZIPPED THEM UP. They were literally falling apart right out of the packaging. Please please dont waste your money, you get what you pay for."

2016-04-06

Highly Recommended

"Lovelywholesale.com is a great site for ordering clothes. I have order from them on several occasions and every time the cloths I ordered was as pictured, and fit very well."

2016-03-25

Loved Lovely Wholesale and loved dresses!

"They do have a really great variety of products, you can find everything you need for the best prices! Trustworthy, reliable, great customer service. Usually I don´t write reviews, but this website is really amazing, so I have to recommend it."

2016-03-16

Losers

"I never got my last clothes i ordered they taking people money i will never order again scam artist then when i go to write a ticket it's saying not the write email bullshit **** u and thoae clothes fucking theives"

This review was modified by Pearlcharelston on March 16 2016 02:08:35 PM

2016-03-15

Good quality for the price!

"High quality product with high quality services. The store is really very good for shopping. Very reliable! The prices are some of the best I've seen online and I can't wait to order again from them soon! Highly recommended!"

2016-03-09

Amazing Service!!!

"I'm personally like this site because of their amazing delivery system with minimum cost. There have so many dresses collection for women with perfect size and better quality. They are cheap and very affordable. So i am very happy with it.!

This review was modified by David-Law on March 09 2016 03:12:29 AM

2016-03-08

So Disappointing

"This place was so horrible it was like an over priced swap meet! The dress was low quality. The material is cheap."

2016-03-04

Never ever again worst site ever??????

"First off I can't track my order????????????Second you have to submit a ticket for everything and when I enter my email it keeps saying enter valid email and to top it off the shipping was 48 bucks for that much money I should have got my order next day"

This review was modified by Sarikawilliams on March 04 2016 09:15:12 AM

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,558 merchant members.