• LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10

What is this?

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE IT IS A TOTAL SCAM !!!! Orderd a dress and payed an extra 30quid for it to arrive in 3-4 days and 2weeks later nothing they still have not even sent the dress out and with me asking 4 times to refund me they wont they are a bunch of robbing bastards "

"Lovely wholesale is a scam. What a waste of my money, some of the clothes came back damage and I don't even have an address to send this pieces of fabrics you call clothing back. And yes I have contacted your customer service and nothing. "

"I orderd 2 shell bags from Lovelywholesale around January 25, 2015.... they were delivered to me on January 27, 2015.... i paid the cheapest shipping $17 & change.... this was my 1st time shopping lovelywholesale & I had no malfunctions.... sorry to you who were inconvenienced by this company.... almost everything is a hit or miss internert or not.... its just online you'll need hope & a Prayer & YES THEY DO ACCEPT PAYPAL"

"I order two items December 28 2014 and did not get them until February 3 2015. One dress is okay the other one is Horrible. It was suppose to be a nice top and a flair skrit. The dress looks like a cheap last minute made prais-dance dress. I can ship it back but I have to pay for the shipping to China.this company is scam you don't get your items on time and the items are HORRIBLE!!
The only positive think I can say about the company is that they do relay in a timely manner.

"I literally was screwed over by this company they sent me 2 piece of shit dresses -excuse my language- then when I explained to them my hatred for the dress I was told to simply "give it away" (like really?) or "pay extra to send it back" the dresses look unrecognizable from the picture I bought it from (smh). I just wish you could see these dresses I have no way of uploading them."

"I knew that this website was to good to be true. I place an order on January 17, 2015, I only bought one thing because I wasn't sure of the website, but it was for my anniversary which is in August I just wanted to make sure that it would get here on time. Its been about 2 weeks since I ordered and I still haven't received a shipping conformation, so I just so happened to start reading the reviews and every single comment is bad. I tried calling the number on the website but it seems that it isn't working and also I placed a ticket to chat with someone but I doubt they will reply back. There is NO way of contacting these people back. I'm still going to be trying to contact someone about this, I do see that some people commented that they did get a responds from someone, but I'm just going to take the L (loss) for this one :( DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!"

"September 2014( transactions number T15014903240)
I ordered some clothes on lovely wholesale.com for $106.68. It took forever for me to receive the merchandise. I finally got the merchandise at the end of October 2014. After opening the merchandise I realized I only had four items when I ordered five. I also didn't like any of the items that I ordered. (They didn't look anything like they did on the website) I went to the website and submitted a ticket ( there's no other way to contact them) I asked them where is my fifth item. The website told me that the item was out of stock and they no longer had it. I was very upset do to the fact that no one tried to contact me in any way or form to let me know the they no longer had the item but yet they kept my money. After going back to back for days on the ticket I submitted they refunded me $15.94 as for the one item that was out of stock. I returned all the merchandise that I purchased $106.68 minus the one item $90.70 in October 2014. Months pass by and no one ever contacted me regarding the items that I returned. On January 11, 2015 I submitted another ticket I told them that I returned all of the merchandise back in October and I never received a refund for the returned merchandise. Someone replyed to my ticket saying that they did give me a refund, I asked them where did they send a refund to because I never received a refund for $90.70 for the retuned merchandise. They than told me the refund was for $15.94. I explained that refund was for an item out of stock that I never even received not for all the merchandise that I returned. They continue to ignore me regarding the returned merchandise and just kept saying that they gave me a refund for $15.94 and never even mentioned the items I returned than they closed the ticket. Lovelywholesale stole $90.70 from me I will never shop there again and I suggest that you don't either. WalkngRightAroundTheCorner tails

"LovelyWholesale is the worst online shopping I've had to deal with. I'm trying to return a pair of shoes which are too small and can't get anyone to answer my simple question which is "what would it cost me to in shipping to return the shoes ?" When I get an answer from them it makes no sense as I'm assuming I'm dealing with someone that can't speak a lick of English. There last response was "return the shoes and then we will tell you how much to pay for shipping" HAHAHAHA....are they mad ? I'll return the shoes then get slugged a packet to resend.
I suggest you look elsewhere for online shopping. I WILL NEVER USE LovelyWholesale again !!!

"I personally love Lovely Wholesale. This is my second time ordering from them and I have no complaints. I will say if you are over a size 9 be careful because they do cater to the more petite. One size fits all doesn't go for curvy women. As far as shipping and handling I got the general 8 to 20 day. Which so far is true it took with the holidays and all 20 days. I have to say I was skeptical about ordering shoes from this site, but those doubts were all set aside once I received them I'm in love."

"DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY PLEASE! This is a fraudulent company and 'Helen' is the only one that answers your calls or chats she will repeat that they are in China and will not listen to any of your questions or complaints about your item. My order was $30 I paid $41 just for S& H (my choice) because I needed the items by a certain date here I am I week later no item! I called and she says "you will get your item""

"I have ordered a dress from this site back in September and still have not received the item. I submitted a ticket to speak with someone and all they can tell me is to contact the company shipping the item. Gave me a tracking number and the item is still in china according to the number. Wrote them again they said they would personally contact the company and get back with me. This was Nov 04 and here it is Dec 6 and I still have not heard from them. EXTREMELY UPSET"

"I made the mistake of ordering from them. I order my birthday dress and expedited it so I could have it in time if tailoring was needed. It arrived on time but what I got was not what I ordered. The dress looked nothing like the picture. The colors were faded and the back of the dress was not even cut the same. It actually looked like a knock off version of the dress I ordered. I will never order from them again. I recommend no one does. "Cheap" is exactly what they mean. I guess you get what you pay for. "

"LOVELYWHOLESALE SUCCKKSS I PAID AN EXTRA 20$ TO HAVE MY SHOES IN 15 DAYS ITS BEEN 25 DAYS STILL NOTHING COME TO FIND OUT IT HASNT EVEN LEFT CHINA THEN WHEN I CALLED AND SUBMITTED A TICKET TO TRY AND CANCEL IT THEY GAVE ME THE RUNAROUND ABOUT HOW THEY CANT REFUND MY MONEY UNTIL I GET THE PACKAGE (ANOTHER 2WEEKS FROM NOW) THEN SEND IT BACK THEN THEY CAN REFUND.....THIS IS HORRIBLE I DONT SUGGEST ANYBODY EVVVVVEEERRR ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE THEYRE RUDE THE LADY HUNG UP IN MY FACE WHEN I CALLED THEY DONT SEND YOUR SHIT WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY SUCKS ASS ATTENTION DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CON ARTIST"

"I ordered a dress back in October. Here it is November, and I checked the tracking and it said "refused by addressee". But I NEVER refused the package. I called my local post office, gave them the shipping number, and they informed me my package was on it's way back to China. I will NEVER order from LovelyWholesale EVER again. They are a horrible company and should be shut down! "

" The quality of their products is really bad. It is not what appears on the website at all. I made a bad choice to buy from them. Their customer service is horrible too. "

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.