Stores > LovelyWholesale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

2016-11-29

Bought a hoodie for $15 and I LOVE it!

"2 weeks ago I ordered a hoodie from LovelyWholesale for just $15 and I received it within just a week, which at least from my experience so far is pretty fast. It looks great, exactly as on the website and also it appears to be of good quality too. Amazing experience and definitely recommended!"

2016-11-17

Awesome store

"I love the clothing pieces here. Beautiful design at very reasonable prices. The overall styling here is chic and perfect for statement garments."

2016-11-10

Amazing Online store

"Lovelywholesale is simply amazing. Their online customer service is great. I ordered for a V neck long sleeve dress and it was delivered to me just as described on their site. I recommend them for anyone in need of online purchase "

This review was modified by katie456 on November 11 2016 03:16:32 AM

2016-10-29

One word, Amazing

"I purchased a shirt about 7 weeks ago and I have been very pleased with it, it's a very classy shirt that can be worn casually or professionally. Unlike other similar shirts I own, this one has held up very well, since purchasing I have worn and washed it quite often and it still looks good as new. I can say it's made of 100% high quality cotton, which makes it incredibly comfortable.
if your looking for a classy timeless shirt, you can't go wrong shopping on Lovelywholesale.

2016-10-25

My Refund

"I just recently purchased 3 items from here and I went by the size chart they had on their website. I got the stuff and everything was too big so I asked for a refund and they told me to just sell the stuff to somebody. I think I should be able to get a refund on clothes I can't even wear. That was my last order with them. "

2016-09-23

Excellent Services

"Their customer service is the best. I can fully assure anyone to do their shopping there.""

2016-08-26

Don't do it.

"I ordered a swim suit from the Lovelywholesale website. It was cute and super cheap so win win. When I received the suit (which came right on time according to the shipping method I chose) they'd sent the wrong size. I contacted customer support who gave me an email for "after sale" care. My options were to pay more shipping fees to send it back and maybe get a refund or keep the useless item and get an 8-10% discount on my next purchase. What? A whole $.90 off my $9 swim suit that will probably be the wrong size AGAIN. No thanks. Save yourself some trouble by not ordering from this company. "

This review was modified by RandomShopper10 on August 26 2016 08:30:17 AM

2016-08-26

Hate this store!

"LovelyWholesale is not good online shopping market !. I did not got my ordered product on time. within a week the delivery arrived on my address. Its not the first time. .Definitely will not continue shopping here."

This review was modified by Helen.Navarro on August 26 2016 05:10:26 AM

2016-08-19

Best experience!!!

"They are awesome. Their product and customer service is outstanding. The deserves 5 star."

2016-08-11

Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers

"As a China-based global online retailer, LovelyWholesale.com has developed long lasting ties with factories, distributors and warehouses throughout the Chinese wholesale community. Eliminating unnecessary costs and delivering the lowest possible prices to customers worldwide, LovelyWholesale.com is committed to providing high quality merchandise for less."

This review was modified by Philip_0 on August 11 2016 01:52:01 PM

2016-08-09

Amazing

"I love LovelyWholesale website . Good quality products . I love the comfortability of their clothes."

2016-07-28

The Best Online Wholesale store

"This is the best online wholesale store I have ever used, with lots of discounts, free shipping and other great services they offer. Their customer service is the best. I can fully assure anyone to do their shopping there."

2016-07-28

Just plain lovely!

"I have purchased many batches of clothing from lovelywholesale.com over the past 6-8 weeks. The service is great and I've not had any issues with my orders. Delivery is prompt and the customer service is really great, friendly and helpful!"

This review was modified by kingjuju on July 28 2016 01:34:23 AM

2016-07-25

Best Wholeseller Online

""Lovely Wholesale is a very good wholesale store where I got amazing discounts on my favorite products, that I had never imagine I would get. I definitely will be coming back to buy more.""

2016-07-20

Amazing Online Store!!

"I'm so glad I found this store, it has everything! It's a one-stop shop. The products are high quality, the customer service is wonderful, and the delivery is fast. I am a repeat customer of this store and highly recommend it!!"

This review was modified by Shopaholic0211 on July 20 2016 02:06:49 PM

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.