Stores > LovelyWholesale

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

2016-01-27

charming products

"What a Superb collection of charming products for women ! I ordered for some leather bags and shoes which were very amazing and of excellent quality. I was just spellbound at the very first sight of them. I was glad to receive the products in the shortest period of time.Thanks a lot to them indeed."

2016-01-26

Great experience with lovelywholesale.com

"The store is really very good for shopping. There is the vast of collection for all kind of women for all ages. Very unique and fashionable collections. The customer support is also fabulous. They are very responsive and quick. I got my order on time and exactly as I see on the shopping chart. I got more than what I expect. High quality product with high quality services. "

2016-01-21

Love LovelyWholesale

"WOW, usually I donĀ“t write reviews, but this website is really amazing, so I have to recommend it.
They do have a really great variety of products, you can find everything you need for the best prices! Trustworthy, reliable, great customer service, highly recommended!

2016-01-16

looks just like the picture!!

"Excellent collections of unique dresses. I love the combination of fabrics and textures. Definitely one of my favorites. I love the unique look and quality of the materials. Price is very reasonable. I will buy from here again."

2016-01-14

Awesome company.

"Disclaimer: Lovely Wholesale asked me to write an honest review about my shopping experiences with them, as a way to see how their customers are feeling.

Luckily for them, I'm extremely satisfied with my experiences with them. I first found their website when my sister was forced to leave her house in a hurry and she left most of her clothes behind. I began browsing the internet to find an affordable way to buy her some nice clothes to replace them.

I found lovely wholesale entirely by a stroke of luck, and I managed to buy basically a whole wardrobe for her. The price was really fair -- I think I only spent $250 or so altogether, and I bought a lot of clothes. As for the clothes themselves, they were really beautiful and well made. They fit just as the site estimated they would, and looked great. I'll definitely be using them again, and I've even recommended them to my friends a couple times so far.

2016-01-06

"Lovely Wholesale has an excellent selection of clothes and I found the cutest, flowing chiffon dress and oversized top/dress that looks and fits great. The prices are some of the best I've seen online and I can't wait to order again from them soon! Good quality for the price!"

2015-12-29

"I am impressed by the collection of products that these guys have in their store. I could purchase all the stuff that I had in my mind from just one place. I am satisfied with my shopping experience and I highly recommend Lovely wholesale. "

2015-12-29

"I have been let down so many times after shopping online but I took a bold step this type when a friend recommended this site. The quality and prices match greatly and a lot of varieties to pick from ranging from casual wears to corporate wears. Their bags are heavenly! I will pass the kindness on and recommend to others"

2015-12-29

"I came across lovelywhoesale when i was searching for clothes to gift my wife. This site has everything that you need to give the perfect gift to your loved ones. It has a huge variety of high quality dresses and shows. They are priced at amazing rates and the site delivers the product straight to your doorstep in a few days. There are no shipping costs and i got my order delivered without any hassle. Would recommend the site to everyone out there looking for cheap and high quality dresses and shoes for women. The site delivers the same product that you ordered and there are no hidden scams. Love this site. Would shop again."

2015-12-22

"I was looking for a place to shop for some clothes to give to my family members for upcoming holiday season. That's where I discovered Lovely Wholesale. They have an excellent collection of clothing accessories and there is something for everyone. I am highly impressed with my shopping experience with them. "

2015-12-16

"This is one stop shop I always adhere to while shopping. Everything can be obtained under a single roof, from clothing to accessories. What I like best, is the good pricing and the fact that we can get some quality clothing. I got myself a black clutch bag and a red dress. Both arrived on time and it looked the same as on the web. Also with the christmas season , this place gives great discounts."

2015-12-10

"I saw this site online and decided to buy a couple of items for my wife. The prices were extremely affordable so I thought it couldn't hurt. The order arrived and when my wife tried on the dress and the blouse, they fit well. She was not only surprised by her gift but she was very happy with my picks. I'll definitely order from them again. LovelyWholesale is a great site!

This review was modified by SeanCou on December 10 2015 07:31:18 AM

2015-12-10

"I am skeptical of online shopping, let alone buying presents for my girlfriend. Since shopping online is my only option to going through thousands of catalogs without having to brush shoulders with hundreds of ladies at feminine boutiques. My troubles were all sorted when I landed on LovelyWholeSale.com Everything, from the dresses to the sexy lingerie is as stunning as it is well priced. Choosing what you want off the catalog is not hard. The simple web design makes it simple to browse through the products and choose what you want. I settled for a simple yet classic fashion Turtleneck long sleeved grey blending sheath dress. LovelyWholeSale diversity gave me the freedom to choose from a variety of colors but I loved the grey finish best. The shipping was pretty fast. I received the dress in a nice package within three days. It was everything I expected. High quality, the right material and color. Their size specifications are also trustworthy. The dress fit on my girlfriend perfectly and I did not have to deal with the embarrassment of buying an ill-fitting present. I will definitely come back for more."

This review was modified by Dennis1Nelson on December 10 2015 12:38:01 AM

2015-12-03

"I'm 5"7 and I really loved this dress. I was worried about it not being long enough or stretchy enough or the middle part looking weird but it fit me perfect. And in small in the waist and big in the thigh/butt area. I usually have trouble with this. I wore it to a baptism and my family loved it ! So did my boyfriend. It's a very soft stretchy material and didn't feel uncomfortable like dresses usually do so I deff would suggest getting this. And it came very quickly :)

mmpbb's Avatar

Arizona
2015-12-02

"I'm so glad I discovered this site. The clothing is really affordable and cute. I was a little nervous at first to order because I figured the stuff would have to be low quality given the price. Surprisingly I just received my order and all items are high quality and fit great. The shipping was pretty fast too. I will definitely be making more purchases."

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,639 merchant members.