Stores > LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovelyWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

Stunning & Hot New Easter Collection

"OMG its damn lovely new arrival of Easter collection.. My heart is to have all that collection. I bought a new bag and jewellery for my friend's upcoming birthday party and I really pleased to see the product. These are as beautiful and nice as I expected. Easy shipping and fast delivery. Overall its really a nice online service. I would like to Recommend others for convenient service."

2017-04-17

Haven't received order

"I'm very upset I haven't heard back nor received my order . It's going on the end of the month and I ordered this a month in advance for my trip . There's no way of contacting/calling these ppl .

2017-04-07

Perfect

"Happy wife, happy life. Landed up on to this site last month and purchased a dress for my wife. The dress is very elegant. It hit right on the knee for her. The color is so beautiful and so she can dress it up or down, wear it to work party and not feel let down. The material is not heavy, so can be worn in all seasons.Great quality and colors/designs were exactly as portrayed in pictures online. Shipping was on time with the approximate shipping date that was provided."

2017-04-01

Awesome customer service experience

"The customer service was awesome. Goods ordered were delivered on time. I hope to get more purchases soon.
Thanks

2017-04-01

Great Work!!!

"Very happy with the whole experience."

2017-03-31

High quality and up to date fashion at LovelyWholesale

"I prefer lovely wholesale because of new fashion. Here is all about everything and anything that goes around in the fashion clothing market. This company sources its products directly from the designer. You could think their products are custom made and are exclusive to LovelWholesale.com. I also liked the discounts. I do save a lot of money during discount sales. Customer care is fine, but I have never had an issue that will make contact customer care. "

2017-03-27

Horrible horrible!!!!

"Horrible horrible I spent over $500 here and I have not received ANYTHING I paid extra for expedited shipping and NOTHING it's been over a week​ and NOTHING! I asked if they could refund me for the express shipping since they still haven't shipped it yet they said "No, we don't do like that" well you should keep insisting that you take only a few days to do so. Complete rip off"

2017-03-27

Horrible Experience!!!!

"This online clothing store should be shut down seriously! The fabric is very cheap! And they sent me stuff i didnt even order!!!! When i say i will never in my life shop at this place ever again! Believe that! Just horrible !!!!"

2017-03-23

Order status

"There is no number to contact you and when you try to submit a ticket it takes for ever for it to go thru and I submit me email and it keeps saying submit a correct email. I have had my email for 15 years so I know how to enter it in the system . I have not expected a email on anything yet and need my order for my bday "

2017-03-22

An amazing experience.

"I had thought that given the price, their products would've been of inferior quality but no, I was wrong. One even better thing was that they were prompt on delivery. I ordered a dress for my girlfriend and it fit her perfectly, she was much happy about it as well so I was quite relieved,
Thanks guys for making it all possible!

2017-03-15

very satisfied with the delivery and quality.

"i had ordered a product from lovelywholesale sale. and i am very satisfied with the delivery and quality. just love it"

2017-03-14

Purchase was worth every penny

"My friend recommended me lovelywholesale. She shared how awesome their products are and all available at cheap rates so making a trial purchase was pretty essential. I purchased an item from 44% discount, the Women **** Long Sleeve Bodycon Club Denim Jean Mini Dress. I purchased the medium one, it fitted me perfectly, the material was just as described and the dress is cut perfectly too. The product arrived within three days. Recommended"

2017-03-13

Do not waste your time

"My mom ordered two outfits to wear for her birthday this month for the the 31st. The shipping required 10-20 days, I will give them a good rating for the shipping due to her receiving the outfits at the 2 week mark. However, when we received the outfits the material was VERY CHEAP looking and NOTHING like the pictures!! It was a complete waste of time & money. I was going to order something myself from this site, but something told me to just wait to see how her outfits would look after viewing other people reviews. Although I am very disappointed that my mom wasted her money on outfits she thought she would be able to look nice in for her birthday, I am happy I did not consider wasting my time and money. SAVE YOUR MONEY & TIME !!! "

2017-03-07

Excellent And The Best Online shopping is here

"i love shopping and buying online is not so easy but this site lovelyWholesale has made it easy they have variety of dresses i order **** Hollow-out Orange Two-piece Swimwear for the beach party it was stunning and it`s fit me perfectly their prices are so reasonable and shipping was in time i get my dress in 8 days i highly recommend it!!"

2017-02-07

They don't care about their customers

"I bought a package last year September but i never received it. I contacted customer care but they did nothing bout it. "

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.