Stores > LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovelyWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-03-15

very satisfied with the delivery and quality.

"i had ordered a product from lovelywholesale sale. and i am very satisfied with the delivery and quality. just love it"

This review was modified by merizindgelove on March 17 2017 11:00:07 PM

2017-03-14

Purchase was worth every penny

"My friend recommended me lovelywholesale. She shared how awesome their products are and all available at cheap rates so making a trial purchase was pretty essential. I purchased an item from 44% discount, the Women **** Long Sleeve Bodycon Club Denim Jean Mini Dress. I purchased the medium one, it fitted me perfectly, the material was just as described and the dress is cut perfectly too. The product arrived within three days. Recommended"

This review was modified by Aisleehunch2 on March 16 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-03-13

Do not waste your time

"My mom ordered two outfits to wear for her birthday this month for the the 31st. The shipping required 10-20 days, I will give them a good rating for the shipping due to her receiving the outfits at the 2 week mark. However, when we received the outfits the material was VERY CHEAP looking and NOTHING like the pictures!! It was a complete waste of time & money. I was going to order something myself from this site, but something told me to just wait to see how her outfits would look after viewing other people reviews. Although I am very disappointed that my mom wasted her money on outfits she thought she would be able to look nice in for her birthday, I am happy I did not consider wasting my time and money. SAVE YOUR MONEY & TIME !!! "

This review was modified by Nique123 on March 15 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-03-07

Excellent And The Best Online shopping is here

"i love shopping and buying online is not so easy but this site lovelyWholesale has made it easy they have variety of dresses i order **** Hollow-out Orange Two-piece Swimwear for the beach party it was stunning and it`s fit me perfectly their prices are so reasonable and shipping was in time i get my dress in 8 days i highly recommend it!!"

This review was modified by berren on March 09 2017 09:30:01 PM

2017-02-07

They don't care about their customers

"I bought a package last year September but i never received it. I contacted customer care but they did nothing bout it. "

This review was modified by mugomargaret5 on February 09 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-01-21

Great online store!

"I wanted to surprise my wife with a new dress, but I didn't have much time to visit physical stores. A friend of mine recommended lovelywholesale.com and I am glad I've listened to her advice!
First of all, they have more than one good looking dress in their offer. In fact, they have dozens of them. The clear description of the materials used in their production and the high-quality photos have helped me get a clearer picture oft each product. It was really easy to find one that suits my wife's needs.
I was also satisfied with the process of purchasing. The procedure is very simple and you can finish this job in a few clicks. I must say that this was a huge relief compared to walking around the city and visiting popular stores. It's like having all the best things in one place.
Another thing that I liked about this store is the fact that the sizes are described in details so my wife didn't have any problems with the size. I've read the refund and return policies just in case and they looked fair. In addition, the delivery was quite fast, so the dress was here even earlier than predicted.
Overall, I am more than satisfied with lovelywholesale.com They delivered exactly what they have promised and they did this in a timely manner. I would recommend this online store to any man or woman looking for high-quality pieces of clothing.

This review was modified by AndrewT33 on January 24 2017 12:01:58 AM

2016-12-28

Very crappy

"Save save saaaaave your money. I ordered something on 11/30/16 and I still haven't received it. You can't call cause they have no number, they have a site on fb but no messenger. So you can only get to them by placing a ticket. What a fuckin rip off I'll keep NEVER order from them again!!!!!!!"

2016-12-09

Got a return? Forget about it! Worst Service Ever! This shouldn't be legal!

"Save your time and hard earned money. Customer services doesn't not exist. Clothing are shapeless and of low quality. Returns? Forget about it. It's China so they'll try to play the customs tracking card. Be aware there is no way to track a package sent to China and they know it. They'll try to avoid refunding you. I'm not going for it. I'll let pay pal deal with them. "

2016-12-08

Never Again

"I ordered from this website. A large order for a trip I had planned. First, they lied about shipping time. Second, when I contacted them about my order since I had heard nothing from them, they asked me to take my dispute through paypal down and they would talk to shipping to get me the items I ordered before my trip....still no shipping info.....when I explained that if I took the dispute down I couldn't open another and that when I received my order I would close it. They cancelled my order and refunded the money through paypal....so obviously this website is hoax and the $60 you pay for shipping in 2-5 days is a lie.....I will never order online from any of these bullcrap websites again....luckily I paid thru paypal and had a trail to get my money back. Everyone I know who sees this crap on facebook knows how I feel and will not order from them. Horrible, untruthful service and when u call them on it, they cancel your order. "

This review was modified by Lsmlpn4 on December 08 2016 08:34:54 AM

2016-12-07

Great experience

"Its a great and awesome online market. The site give me some nice experience.
I would recommend to all about the market place. I am fully satisfied.

2016-11-29

Bought a hoodie for $15 and I LOVE it!

"2 weeks ago I ordered a hoodie from LovelyWholesale for just $15 and I received it within just a week, which at least from my experience so far is pretty fast. It looks great, exactly as on the website and also it appears to be of good quality too. Amazing experience and definitely recommended!"

2016-11-17

Awesome store

"I love the clothing pieces here. Beautiful design at very reasonable prices. The overall styling here is chic and perfect for statement garments."

2016-11-10

Amazing Online store

"Lovelywholesale is simply amazing. Their online customer service is great. I ordered for a V neck long sleeve dress and it was delivered to me just as described on their site. I recommend them for anyone in need of online purchase "

This review was modified by katie456 on November 11 2016 03:16:32 AM

2016-10-29

One word, Amazing

"I purchased a shirt about 7 weeks ago and I have been very pleased with it, it's a very classy shirt that can be worn casually or professionally. Unlike other similar shirts I own, this one has held up very well, since purchasing I have worn and washed it quite often and it still looks good as new. I can say it's made of 100% high quality cotton, which makes it incredibly comfortable.
if your looking for a classy timeless shirt, you can't go wrong shopping on Lovelywholesale.

2016-10-25

My Refund

"I just recently purchased 3 items from here and I went by the size chart they had on their website. I got the stuff and everything was too big so I asked for a refund and they told me to just sell the stuff to somebody. I think I should be able to get a refund on clothes I can't even wear. That was my last order with them. "

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,425 merchant members.