Stores > LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovelyWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-07-08

made an order on here and have I realise that my products have not yet been shipped. You however, took my money. I would like my products sh

"made an order on LOVELY WHOLESALE and I realise that my products have not yet been shipped. THey however, took my money of $157. I TOLD THEM THAT I would like my products shipped please and I would like a tracking number!!!!! You have a balance of $7.28 on here for products you do not have. I would like to know what products were not available.I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF THIS IN 24HRS ACCORDING TO YOUR WEBSITE. NO ONE IS ANSWERING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER!! IF I DO NOT RECIEVE MY PRODUCTS OR AN UPDATE I WILL BE REPORTING THIS WEBSITE TO SCAMMERS INTERNET INCORPRATION TO LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION THEN I WILL BE TAKING IT TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA!! MY FIRST TIME SHOPPING!!! YOU BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO SCAM ME OF MY MONEY!!!! YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I HAVE NO TRACKING NUMBER OR PRODUCTS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED!! I WILL BE LAUNCHING A COMPLAINT WITHIN A WEEK IF NOTHING IS SHIPPED."

2017-06-20

Quality product with A+ Delivery.

"I have bought a number of items from lovelywholesale and they have good quality and good pricing.This is one of my favorite websites to shop. I will shop there again."

2017-05-31

Total scam!!!!!

"I never received my order and my tracking number and their contact number is bogus. Do not shop with lovelywholesale!!!!"

2017-05-22

Love my order!

"My order was On Time and 4 out of 5 items for Perfectly! Beautiful items!"

2017-05-18

awesome experience

"LovelyWholesale is an outstanding online shopping market. The site give me some nice experience.Their clothes fit and it is top quality fabric at an affordable rate and the delivery was real, quick and the quality is just what I thought.It was an outstanding experience I would recommend to all my friends about the market place. I am fully satisfied"

2017-05-16

Best...

"I am a cloth wholesaler and I regularly need quality cloth to sell. I have tried different sites and I was satisfied with that. And then my friends recommend me this site and now I am more than happy. They sale quality product is a less price. Just amazing!!!"

2017-05-16

This is a wonderful company

"This is a wonderful company that far exceeded my expectations. LovelyWholesale has the most beautiful cloths I have ever ordered and their customer service is 2nd to none. I give them my highest approval."

2017-05-11

Scammers

"I placed a order on March 31st and it's now May 11th I have not received anything and the tracking number they gave me is bogus "

2017-05-11

Worst online shoppering experience

"It's the worst customer services ever they said that they didn't ship my order but when I asked for my money back they said that they shipped it out I had to pay a additional 30 for shipping after I already paid for shipping do not shop on lovelywholesale it's the worst online company ever they take your hard working money and mislead you it's the worst company ever.."

2017-05-06

Wow!! Amazing shopping experience.

"Wow!! It was outstanding experience.The stuff is all really well priced. Really It was amazing shopping experience.
Their clothes fit and it made by top quality fabric. It looks exactly the way it was described on their site and I really love it. Nice service. Quality products with fast and easy shipping. Timely delivery, instantaneous response to queries on delivery progress and just the exact dress ordered. I would highly recommend to others.

2017-04-28

Really great and hot collection.

"Wow!! Its amazing market place for women. My delivery was very fast more than my expectation in a nice packet. Products quality is very good. I am fully impressed for their outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend to all of my friends. "

2017-04-24

**** ****

"I order 2months ago my package was not received... it came all the way from china just to be delivered to me and they didn't put my apt number so the post office sent it back to China...so now im be waiting longer to receive my package which i paid my money for 2 months ago and still dont have it... they service ****.. and they do little to help.. they have no consideration for ppl who spend their money with them. .. and i still dont have my package..with no responds from them... do not buy here"

2017-04-24

Perfect and precise

"The dress i ordered was delivered perfectly and precisely. The wait was worth it . The quality is the best."

2017-04-18

Stunning & Hot New Easter Collection

"OMG its damn lovely new arrival of Easter collection.. My heart is to have all that collection. I bought a new bag and jewellery for my friend's upcoming birthday party and I really pleased to see the product. These are as beautiful and nice as I expected. Easy shipping and fast delivery. Overall its really a nice online service. I would like to Recommend others for convenient service."

2017-04-17

Haven't received order

"I'm very upset I haven't heard back nor received my order . It's going on the end of the month and I ordered this a month in advance for my trip . There's no way of contacting/calling these ppl .

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,384 merchant members.