• LovelyWholesale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"I love all the different options at LovelyWholesale. There are so many different dresses for so many different occasions. The ones I have fit me really well, and they're really good quality. They're really affordable too, which is exactly what I needed. "

"There are so many dresses for different condition. They fit me so well. The size and quality are perfect as it shown so i am very happy with it. So spreading the word. They are cheap and very affordable. "

"Save your time and money from ordering here. I am disappointed with my order even if I didn't receive it. I cancelled my order after finding out (one week later) after following up on my shipping status by using their service chat online. Prior to that, I checked my shipping status and they said they will ship my order 1-5 days after! On the online chat, they said, my shoes was "out of stock"! Then, they asked me if I wanted something else in exchange? Why sell something online when it is out of stock? Unacceptable... And, no I don't want something else! Sounds to me like a "bait and switch" trick! If I didn't check on my shipping status thru their chat I would have never known! I wasted a week waiting when I could have ordered from somewhere else! I have never ordered online from China and regret it. "

"I ordered a swim suit from the site and received a long piece of material for the breast area that I was suppose to figure out how to wrap around myself. I was very dissatisfied with how cheap it was! The shipping is almost as much as the cheap material. Never again will I order from him.. waste of time and money!"

"I ordered somethings at 4 o'clock Sunday morning, later Sunday night I wrote a ticket wanting to cancel the order. I get an email saying it was already shipped...when? I just ordered this..my tracking number doesn't work. I don't want this shit anymore after reading all this bad reviews, all I want is my money back.. I will TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER ABOUT LOVELYWHOLESALE RIPOFF"

"I love this site.... Idk why everyone be complaining......I order from this site 3x and I every clothing I put in for an order..... And I love how they fit me ???????????? and it didn't take a long time to get shifted"

"I ordered my shoes a week and a half ago. And I picked flat rate shipping(10-25 days)and it been 10 days....the shoes haven't arrive yet! I tried putting in the tracking number... It doesn't work. Imma be mad as hell if my shit don't arrive soon!!"

"Lovelywholesale is a piece of trash website with a ludicrous charge of shipping delivery. The total cost of my purchase ALONE was about $90. I expected maybe $10 at the most for delivery. After DELIVERY CHARGES, it was $156. They tried to charge me $66 for standard 6-10 business day shipping!!!! There is no way in the world I am going to order anything from this trash garbage website with its ridiculous request for delivery. Never in life. I cancelled that order IMMEDIATELY. "

"Shipping :
I placed my order on April 8th and received it today April 23... I knew because I was ordering overseas that it would take about 3 weeks to arrive . No problem ... Except for they shipped it to the wrong address .well to be exact they screwed up and sent my order to a girl in New Jersey and I received hers in Florida . Sooooooo it was a bit of a mission and honestly a pain to have to figure everything out , print a new label , send it out ( all of no cost to me ) and then wait for my correct order . I will say that the shipping company TNT was very apologetic and rectified the issue and did it in a timely matter . It didn't bother me as much as it could have only because I wasn't in a rush . I'm sure the other girl would have had a bigger problems seen as it was her prom dress that was sent to me .

Product :
Loved 4 out of 5 of my items ... I was taking a chance by ordering one of the bathing suites . I'm a 38d in cup size and order an xL size on the set top and bottom. China deffinetly has diffrent sizes ... xL in China is a A cup for sure ! Sad because it's very cute but no way can I ever wear it . Maybe when I was 10 I could wear it lol . I will deffinetly have to give it away and it's not a big deal because it was less then 10 bucks so I'm not too PO about it .

Conclusion : All in all I'm happy with my purchase . I knew what I was getting into ordering from a diffrent country but for the price of the items to me it was worth it and will be placing another order .

"Do NOT order from this website!!!!! Its a horrible scam!!!! I have ordered two cheap items from here, less than $30.00 just incase they tried to pull one....And they sure did!!!! Waited two months for my order and received what was not in the pic as advertised! This is what you will get.....

Message type:
after sale service-defective items/wrong items received/item missing

These items are not what I saw online and Purchased, This is Horrible!

I waited two months plus for a order that was less than $30. Pitiful, so when I receive my items its not what was advertised on the website. The purple outfit is missing art that was displayed in the pic, more so the print is NOT what was displayed, The art on the backside of the pants and shirt is NOT HERE!!!! I don't know what this crap is... It looks a mess! The second item the white dress had a hoodie attached to the dress. This dress does not! You are false advertising items on the WEB! Do I need to send a pic of the crap that was sent to me????? I need to return my items and receive a refund or exchange. What is the process???????????

Waiting for your reply

Full Name:
Joy Jacobs

Attachment :

Service(Jerry)?At :04/15/2015 09:02 AM
Hello, thanks for your ticket.

Most of photos of our product are being shot by our own Photographer. Maybe there is a little error. Hope you understand. thanks.

You can send the item back to us for exchange,but you may need to pay shipping fee of sending back since it is not broke or mis-sending by us. Hope you understand. thanks.
Besides, if you like, you can give the items to others as gift. then you can place a new order, we will give some discount to you. Is that OK ?

Waiting for your reply.
Have a nice day.

"I do not like this site. The clothes are exactly like they advertise CHEAP. They do not fit like the model nor look
like the picture.

"I really don't understand why this website is up and running this website really needs to be shut down they are take people money not send a clothes is such a scam"

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE IT IS A TOTAL SCAM !!!! Orderd a dress and payed an extra 30quid for it to arrive in 3-4 days and 2weeks later nothing they still have not even sent the dress out and with me asking 4 times to refund me they wont they are a bunch of robbing bastards "

"Lovely wholesale is a scam. What a waste of my money, some of the clothes came back damage and I don't even have an address to send this pieces of fabrics you call clothing back. And yes I have contacted your customer service and nothing. "

"I orderd 2 shell bags from Lovelywholesale around January 25, 2015.... they were delivered to me on January 27, 2015.... i paid the cheapest shipping $17 & change.... this was my 1st time shopping lovelywholesale & I had no malfunctions.... sorry to you who were inconvenienced by this company.... almost everything is a hit or miss internert or not.... its just online you'll need hope & a Prayer & YES THEY DO ACCEPT PAYPAL"

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,689 merchant members.