Stores > LovelyWholesale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

What is this?

"This was my second order I have placed with this website. They are a scam. I don't know who makes their clothes, but they are not at all portioned for regular size women. The first order, the dress broke while trying it on. This dress I just brought was supposed to be a large, just ao I would have the extra room in it, and instead it fits my 65lb 11yr old daughter "

This review was modified by Dez1980 on November 23 2015 03:05:01 PM

"Had What I Needed

A friend recommended checking out this site when I mentioned I needed some clothes and accessories for a series of events I had to attend. Not my usual style, so I didn't want to pay too much at a department store.

LovelyWholesale had a much bigger inventory than I expected. I was able to get the stuff I needed AND a couple of things that I just really liked.

Some of the items seem like standard discount quality, which means they will probably look okay for only a short time. Some of the clothes though look pretty sturdy, and I couldn't find any defects with the hand bag.

The sizing was mostly accurate (one shirt was a bit small for a medium, but I think different countries have different sizing guidelines?). It wasn't a big deal, I just passed the shirt to my best friend when I was done with it. But I would advise ordering a size bigger if the clothes look like "body-huggers".

I will probably keep this site bookmarked as a cheap place to pick up some cute items.

This review was modified by PsyKe11 on November 19 2015 11:18:00 PM

"I recently discovered Lovely Wholesale. All I can say - wow amazing products at great prices! I ordered a wonderful overcoat, ankle boots and a super cute shoulder bag. I received my order within a reasonable time frame and in perfect condition. I was curious how the size range would work out considering I am in the USA but the shoes fit perfectly and I have plenty of room should I choose to wear a thicker shirt with the overcoat. I will definitely order from here again! "

This review was modified by msme115 on November 16 2015 08:39:21 PM

"Great business. I took a chance and decided to purchase a purse I fell in love with, and since the site advertised they would ship worldwide with no minimum order, I figured it was worth a shot.
The first thing I noticed was the site has a wide variety of other products at really great prices, so I couldn't help but add more to my cart. There is a "Free Shipping" section of the website of items you can purchase that do not add to the weight or cost of your total shipping, so I was pretty excited about it. I ended up sifting through that available merchandise and added too many earrings and bracelets to count. There were some really cute dresses that I saw and the price was almost too low to believe, but I decided I'd order a couple to see if they were at least worth the price.

I figured it would probably take a long time for my order to be delivered, but surprisingly, it arrived in less than a week and a half. The quality of the products were better than I expected, and my biggest concern that I would be overpaying for low quality items. I tried to compare the website photos to the actual items I received, and I'd say they were accurately described. The photos represented on their website was pretty close to the items I received in the mail. Overall, I was happy with what I received and had no complaints.

I would honestly say that with the amount of money I spent, I got a better deal with these guys than I would have going thrift shopping locally. I was incredibly happy with my order, the speed, and the cost. If you live in the United States and you're worried about the cost of shipping, the speed of delivery, or the quality of your goods, none of those should be an issue. You're getting a great bargain when you buy here, and the items are unique enough that you may find yourself making another order from here soon.

I recommend starting from their Free Shipping area, but if you decide to buy anything outside of there, expect your shipping cost to add up, especially if you are outside of Asia. Otherwise, you're getting plenty of great deals, and it's totally worth a chance. I've added LovelyWholesale to my bookmarks and have already told a couple of my friends about it!

This review was modified by robbones on November 17 2015 03:55:01 PM

"I order from this Website and it's one the WORSE decisions I have made. Their website literally is fraudulent. I paid from items listed that did not look NOTHING like the items advertise. Their Customer service is VERY poor and unprofessional. You have to pay almost a 100.00$ for the shipping and for the return you have to pay again and they claim they Well only refund my fund for the items itself. I Really want to get the BBB involved because I want ALL of my Funds Back ($196.07) Exactly. Please DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SITE, They Are a Fraudulent Company! "

This review was modified by Amber_20 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"This was my first time ordering from them and I purchased 4 items. Two of the blouses were gifts and both young women love them, and they look great. I also bought a sundress for my wife and she has received many compliments. The last item was a purse like an over the shoulder bag which was very unique that my daughter had never seen before and she loves it as well. Their prices are very reasonable, but shipping did take about 14 days. Package arrived in good condition and items were just like the website showed them. I would order from them again."

"Lovely Wholesale has the best prices that I've seen for the quality that they provide. They always have the most trendiest pieces in stock and I've had nothing but impeccable support from their customer service reps. They have always worked with me and made sure that my needs were met. I highly recommend this company for their high level of commitment to their clients!"

"Have really enjoyed this wholesale company as a resource. We use them often for costume pieces for plays as well as dresses that get the look without the price tag shock. Most pieces are polyester - do not expect to find silk and high end fabrics, but prices have all been under $15 and I still haven't found a place to beat that. Shipping can be delayed for US shipping address, so plan your orders ahead of time. Other than that, has been a pleasure to order from and my last dress for date night with a cris cross back and mermaid style was to die for !"

"This site came recommended to me by my sister in law, as I was looking for a new party dress. I found 4 that looked gorgeous and decided on one. Both the dress (Sleeveless Lace Black Dress) and this website proved to be a positive experience. The color and design were identical to the photo on the website. The dress fit quite well and I couldn't be more happy with it. I was also pleased with the quality of the dress material. For my next party I look forward to getting a dress from them."

"I found their service, prices, and shipping to be excellent. For those who have had less-than-expected experiences, I would like to point out that reading the material on the website should give you a solid indication of what to expect, what you're working with, and how these matters are usually handled.

Shipping will NOT be super fast to the US. If you want 2 day shipping, go to Amazon. LovelyWholesale is based in Shanghai, so bear that in mind. As long as you can remember that not everything in the world moves as quickly as it does in the US, you will be fine!

I ordered a maxi dress and a couple of baubles (bracelet and earrings). My order was on time, I tracked it through UPS from the time it got to the US to the day it arrived at my door. The dress is lovely, exactly what I expected, and the jewelry pieces are perfect. The dress did run a tad small, but I'm built like a line-backer, so what are you gonna do?

Be reasonable, and they will as well. Have patience for the language barriers, and for the insane number of orders this place gets on a regular basis, and you will also have a stellar experience.

""There are so many dresses for different condition. They fit me so well. The size and quality are perfect as it shown so i am very happy with it. So spreading the word. They are cheap and very affordable. ""

"I love the variety of cloths, shoes, and jewelry on LovelyWholesale. I love to create new dazzling outfits, and this company has helped me create a new wardrobe. I have several outfits already. I cannot wait til I get paid. I am planning on buying more clothes. The price is perfect for my budget and the clothes are amazing! "

"There are so many dresses for different ocassions. Their dresses fit me very well. The size and quality are perfect as shown. I am very happy with my purchase and I'm spreading the word. They are cheap and very affordable. "

"There are so many dresses for different condition. They fit me so well. The size and quality are perfect as it is shown so I am very happy with it. They are cheap, affordable, and there is great variety for me to choose from. I have shared with my best friends and cousins about this great store."

"I had a great experience with this business. There have a large variety of dresses for many different occasions. Great selection and variety. I was happy to see they were great quality items and they fit me really well. They are just appropriately described and depicted on the site. I am very happy with my purchase and am spreading the word. They are very affordable and I will shop here again. "

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,682 merchant members.