• Contact: sales@lovelywholesale.com
    • Phone: 1-619-828-3688

Product & services pricing Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10

What is this?

"I have ordered a dress from this site back in September and still have not received the item. I submitted a ticket to speak with someone and all they can tell me is to contact the company shipping the item. Gave me a tracking number and the item is still in china according to the number. Wrote them again they said they would personally contact the company and get back with me. This was Nov 04 and here it is Dec 6 and I still have not heard from them. EXTREMELY UPSET"

"I made the mistake of ordering from them. I order my birthday dress and expedited it so I could have it in time if tailoring was needed. It arrived on time but what I got was not what I ordered. The dress looked nothing like the picture. The colors were faded and the back of the dress was not even cut the same. It actually looked like a knock off version of the dress I ordered. I will never order from them again. I recommend no one does. "Cheap" is exactly what they mean. I guess you get what you pay for. "

"LOVELYWHOLESALE SUCCKKSS I PAID AN EXTRA 20$ TO HAVE MY SHOES IN 15 DAYS ITS BEEN 25 DAYS STILL NOTHING COME TO FIND OUT IT HASNT EVEN LEFT CHINA THEN WHEN I CALLED AND SUBMITTED A TICKET TO TRY AND CANCEL IT THEY GAVE ME THE RUNAROUND ABOUT HOW THEY CANT REFUND MY MONEY UNTIL I GET THE PACKAGE (ANOTHER 2WEEKS FROM NOW) THEN SEND IT BACK THEN THEY CAN REFUND.....THIS IS HORRIBLE I DONT SUGGEST ANYBODY EVVVVVEEERRR ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE THEYRE RUDE THE LADY HUNG UP IN MY FACE WHEN I CALLED THEY DONT SEND YOUR SHIT WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY SUCKS ASS ATTENTION DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CON ARTIST"

"I ordered a dress back in October. Here it is November, and I checked the tracking and it said "refused by addressee". But I NEVER refused the package. I called my local post office, gave them the shipping number, and they informed me my package was on it's way back to China. I will NEVER order from LovelyWholesale EVER again. They are a horrible company and should be shut down! "

" The quality of their products is really bad. It is not what appears on the website at all. I made a bad choice to buy from them. Their customer service is horrible too. "

"I ordered a jumpsuit from them 3 weeks ago and still HAVE NOT received it! I wished I would've looked at the reviews first. I needed it for a concert. And when I did contact them the first response was wait 8-15 business days for shipping and when I asked them to just CANCEL the order they said they couldn't it should arrive in 25 days!!! Oh yeah and they closed the message! Its cool only $17 out my pocket. My next message will be very RUDE! I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WASTE THEIR MONEY! ????????"

"My sister ordered her homecoming dress three weeks ago and still til this day haven't recieved it. Tracking number doesn't work and hard to contact them. Smh I do not recommend anyone to this site!"

"The absolute worst service ever!!! I give 0 stars 0 because of such bad bad service. I ordered two bathing suits where I completely forgot to put the suit number to my job I immediately emailed the person and let them know that I did not put a suite number for them to add it. This was the same day I placed the order. Never got a response and it is impossible to contact anyone by phone. So my shipment went to the dead/recovery at usps and now it is lost I cannot get it. They did not hessitate to charge my account but when you have questions it takes days to get a reply. No one felt the need to update their information about the suite number. I work in customer service and it is a priority to get things right !!!!! Seriously worst site ever never will I order from them again... NO RETURN ADDRESS ON THE PACKAGE !!!!"

"Absolutely AWFUL! I ordered a dress from this site and when it came I couldn't figure out what it was! The beading work is ridiculous. All single stiched, completely hanging off of the fabric. And 'one size fits all' is a total lie. It is SO small it might aswell be a shirt. It at the most awful length to where it doesn't fit as either. There is fraying all over the dress. Would not even think to wash it. And not to mention you cant get ahold of anyone for a refund or anything. TOTAL SCAM! I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau If my issue isn't taken care of! "

"Firstly Lovelywholesale lied to us about stocks. We confirmed before we placed the order, then we asked for our money back and they have not given us a refund. Our company lost lots of time and money. They do not understand English. "

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.