Stores > LovelyWholesale

Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10

2016-07-20

Amazing Online Store!!

"I'm so glad I found this store, it has everything! It's a one-stop shop. The products are high quality, the customer service is wonderful, and the delivery is fast. I am a repeat customer of this store and highly recommend it!!"

This review was modified by Shopaholic0211 on July 20 2016 02:06:49 PM

2016-07-16

Best Online Store

"I finally found the best place to shop for everything I need! LovelyWholesale has everything that I have been looking for but all this stuff was so expensive on other online stores. Lovely Wholesales offers a great price, its almost like I am getting a 50% off on regular price!"

2016-07-14

Very satisfied with their service..!!!

"They are amazing with their service,good quality product,great price,delivery on time and good collection of cloth.I think its best shopping site as online at this time."

2016-07-14

WOW!!!!!!!!!AMAZING women shopping site !!!!!!!!!!

"Its a one of the most popular site right now.I bought a birthday gift for my elder sister like as cloth.My sister was so happy and also fit to much.Nice product quality and delivery on time.............."

2016-07-12

Amazing site

"Gilt was easy, fast and very professional. I received exactly what I ordered! My dress is awesome. Also, by far, the cheapest price online. Totally satisfied!!"

This review was modified by Jason05 on July 12 2016 01:05:32 AM

2016-07-10

Best Wholeseller Online

"Lovely Wholesale is a very good wholesale store where I got amazing discounts on my favorite products, that I had never imagine I would get. I definitely will be coming back to buy more."

2016-07-07

great

"They are professional and friendly,they provided good service.Great chief rate and good quality collection."

2016-07-05

Its awesome

"I had great experience with this store.
Top quality product. Delivered ontime.

2016-07-05

Amazing shopping site for woman!

"Amazing shopping site for woman! They are so professional and they always keep their words.
I purchased a blue kensie Dress, but wear it with tights or jeans. I loved it so much; I bought a long sleeved black one and found the long sleeved grey one. I love every one of them! I will buy again from them and recommend them to all.

This review was modified by ashleytharma on July 05 2016 09:40:29 AM

2016-07-04

An amazing product service..!

"This is great online shopping site for women.I recently bought a cloth for my wife which looking so gorjious and fitting.My wife has been happy to have this product."

2016-07-04

Great rate and good quality..!!

"Great shopping site for women. I’m very happy have their product quality and their service. They have such a unique collection and also good fitting product which make interest for order again.They service their product on time."

2016-06-27

Amazing Service and Great Product Quality!!!!

"Fantastic shopping site for women. They always keep their words. They have made the shopping so easy. They have lots of variety, good quality and reasonable price as well. What a service they have provide…. I’m totally amazed!!! I’m very happy with their product quality and their service. I bought a Necklace from them. That is really beautiful to look and price is so reasonable. I will buy again from them."

2016-06-27

Perfect place for shopping

"I am very pleased with the service. Absolutely wonderful dress! Great quality and pattern!
A lots of unique collections. They delivered on time. Thank You.

2016-06-20

Beautiful cloth collection for women!High recommend

"This is a very reliable site for shopping women cloth.I purchase a gift for my wife,its have amazing fit and my wife have been very impressed with that.They have excellent delivery system on time.I am cant wait for order again. "

2016-06-17

ORDER , DELIVERY,CLOTHES

"HONESTY WHEN I PURCHASE MY ITEMS FROM LOVELYWHOLESALE I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE SHIPPING WILL BE SO MUCH I HAD TO PAY ALMOST 50$ FOR SHIPPING WHEN MY ITEMS WAS 90.44 SHIPPING WAS 41.89 DOLLARS AND THAT WAS SO BUMMER LOL.....ANYWAYS MY CLOTHES WAS DELIVERD PRETTY FAST WITHIN A WEEK AND I LOVE IT....SO I TRIED MY CLOTHES ON ONE OF THE ITEMS WAS A SMALL IT WAS KINDA BIG BUT I LOVE IT MY PANTS WAS FITTED BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE PANTS SHOULDA BEEN MORE WIDER TO STICK MY FOOT THRU THEM SO I HAD TO CUT IT ON THE SIDE SO I CAN SLIDE THEM ON ALSO THE SKIRT WAS MORE LIKE A SLIP AND THE REST OF MY CLOTHES I LOVE THEM ITS REALLY WORTH THE 90.44 SO YES I WILL BE SHOPPING WITH YOU'LL AGAIN IF YOU CAN BRING THE SHIPPING FEE DOWN JUST A LITTLE AND MAKE SURE THE PANT IS EASY TO PUT YOUR FOOT THROUGH."

This review was modified by shericed on June 17 2016 05:38:39 AM

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.