Stores > LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review LovelyWholesale by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Love my order!

"My order was On Time and 4 out of 5 items for Perfectly! Beautiful items!"

2017-05-18

awesome experience

"LovelyWholesale is an outstanding online shopping market. The site give me some nice experience.Their clothes fit and it is top quality fabric at an affordable rate and the delivery was real, quick and the quality is just what I thought.It was an outstanding experience I would recommend to all my friends about the market place. I am fully satisfied"

2017-05-16

Best...

"I am a cloth wholesaler and I regularly need quality cloth to sell. I have tried different sites and I was satisfied with that. And then my friends recommend me this site and now I am more than happy. They sale quality product is a less price. Just amazing!!!"

2017-05-16

This is a wonderful company

"This is a wonderful company that far exceeded my expectations. LovelyWholesale has the most beautiful cloths I have ever ordered and their customer service is 2nd to none. I give them my highest approval."

2017-05-11

Scammers

"I placed a order on March 31st and it's now May 11th I have not received anything and the tracking number they gave me is bogus "

2017-05-11

Worst online shoppering experience

"It's the worst customer services ever they said that they didn't ship my order but when I asked for my money back they said that they shipped it out I had to pay a additional 30 for shipping after I already paid for shipping do not shop on lovelywholesale it's the worst online company ever they take your hard working money and mislead you it's the worst company ever.."

2017-05-06

Wow!! Amazing shopping experience.

"Wow!! It was outstanding experience.The stuff is all really well priced. Really It was amazing shopping experience.
Their clothes fit and it made by top quality fabric. It looks exactly the way it was described on their site and I really love it. Nice service. Quality products with fast and easy shipping. Timely delivery, instantaneous response to queries on delivery progress and just the exact dress ordered. I would highly recommend to others.

2017-04-28

Really great and hot collection.

"Wow!! Its amazing market place for women. My delivery was very fast more than my expectation in a nice packet. Products quality is very good. I am fully impressed for their outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend to all of my friends. "

2017-04-24

**** ****

"I order 2months ago my package was not received... it came all the way from china just to be delivered to me and they didn't put my apt number so the post office sent it back to China...so now im be waiting longer to receive my package which i paid my money for 2 months ago and still dont have it... they service ****.. and they do little to help.. they have no consideration for ppl who spend their money with them. .. and i still dont have my package..with no responds from them... do not buy here"

2017-04-24

Perfect and precise

"The dress i ordered was delivered perfectly and precisely. The wait was worth it . The quality is the best."

2017-04-18

Stunning & Hot New Easter Collection

"OMG its damn lovely new arrival of Easter collection.. My heart is to have all that collection. I bought a new bag and jewellery for my friend's upcoming birthday party and I really pleased to see the product. These are as beautiful and nice as I expected. Easy shipping and fast delivery. Overall its really a nice online service. I would like to Recommend others for convenient service."

2017-04-17

Haven't received order

"I'm very upset I haven't heard back nor received my order . It's going on the end of the month and I ordered this a month in advance for my trip . There's no way of contacting/calling these ppl .

2017-04-07

Perfect

"Happy wife, happy life. Landed up on to this site last month and purchased a dress for my wife. The dress is very elegant. It hit right on the knee for her. The color is so beautiful and so she can dress it up or down, wear it to work party and not feel let down. The material is not heavy, so can be worn in all seasons.Great quality and colors/designs were exactly as portrayed in pictures online. Shipping was on time with the approximate shipping date that was provided."

2017-04-01

Awesome customer service experience

"The customer service was awesome. Goods ordered were delivered on time. I hope to get more purchases soon.
Thanks

2017-04-01

Great Work!!!

"Very happy with the whole experience."

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,404 merchant members.