Stores > LovelyWholesale

Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-09-23

Excellent Services

"Their customer service is the best. I can fully assure anyone to do their shopping there.""

2016-09-02

Can't Beat the Prices

"I love LovelyWholesale. They have great clothes at great prices. I ordered a couple of dresses and paid less than half regular retail prices. You can't do that anywhere else! Not to mention, the clothes came right on time and fit true to size. I am so happy with my order."

2016-08-26

Don't do it.

"I ordered a swim suit from the Lovelywholesale website. It was cute and super cheap so win win. When I received the suit (which came right on time according to the shipping method I chose) they'd sent the wrong size. I contacted customer support who gave me an email for "after sale" care. My options were to pay more shipping fees to send it back and maybe get a refund or keep the useless item and get an 8-10% discount on my next purchase. What? A whole $.90 off my $9 swim suit that will probably be the wrong size AGAIN. No thanks. Save yourself some trouble by not ordering from this company. "

This review was modified by RandomShopper10 on August 26 2016 08:30:17 AM

2016-08-26

Hate this store!

"LovelyWholesale is not good online shopping market !. I did not got my ordered product on time. within a week the delivery arrived on my address. Its not the first time. .Definitely will not continue shopping here."

This review was modified by Helen.Navarro on August 26 2016 05:10:26 AM

2016-08-19

Best experience!!!

"They are awesome. Their product and customer service is outstanding. The deserves 5 star."

2016-08-11

Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers

"As a China-based global online retailer, LovelyWholesale.com has developed long lasting ties with factories, distributors and warehouses throughout the Chinese wholesale community. Eliminating unnecessary costs and delivering the lowest possible prices to customers worldwide, LovelyWholesale.com is committed to providing high quality merchandise for less."

This review was modified by Philip_0 on August 11 2016 01:52:01 PM

2016-08-09

Amazing

"I love LovelyWholesale website . Good quality products . I love the comfortability of their clothes."

2016-07-28

The Best Online Wholesale store

"This is the best online wholesale store I have ever used, with lots of discounts, free shipping and other great services they offer. Their customer service is the best. I can fully assure anyone to do their shopping there."

2016-07-28

Just plain lovely!

"I have purchased many batches of clothing from lovelywholesale.com over the past 6-8 weeks. The service is great and I've not had any issues with my orders. Delivery is prompt and the customer service is really great, friendly and helpful!"

This review was modified by kingjuju on July 28 2016 01:34:23 AM

2016-07-25

Best Wholeseller Online

""Lovely Wholesale is a very good wholesale store where I got amazing discounts on my favorite products, that I had never imagine I would get. I definitely will be coming back to buy more.""

2016-07-20

Amazing Online Store!!

"I'm so glad I found this store, it has everything! It's a one-stop shop. The products are high quality, the customer service is wonderful, and the delivery is fast. I am a repeat customer of this store and highly recommend it!!"

This review was modified by Shopaholic0211 on July 20 2016 02:06:49 PM

2016-07-16

Best Online Store

"I finally found the best place to shop for everything I need! LovelyWholesale has everything that I have been looking for but all this stuff was so expensive on other online stores. Lovely Wholesales offers a great price, its almost like I am getting a 50% off on regular price!"

2016-07-14

Very satisfied with their service..!!!

"They are amazing with their service,good quality product,great price,delivery on time and good collection of cloth.I think its best shopping site as online at this time."

2016-07-14

WOW!!!!!!!!!AMAZING women shopping site !!!!!!!!!!

"Its a one of the most popular site right now.I bought a birthday gift for my elder sister like as cloth.My sister was so happy and also fit to much.Nice product quality and delivery on time.............."

2016-07-12

Amazing site

"Gilt was easy, fast and very professional. I received exactly what I ordered! My dress is awesome. Also, by far, the cheapest price online. Totally satisfied!!"

This review was modified by Jason05 on July 12 2016 01:05:32 AM

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.