• LovelyWholesale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

What is this?

"I ordered my shoes a week and a half ago. And I picked flat rate shipping(10-25 days)and it been 10 days....the shoes haven't arrive yet! I tried putting in the tracking number... It doesn't work. Imma be mad as hell if my shit don't arrive soon!!"

"Lovelywholesale is a piece of trash website with a ludicrous charge of shipping delivery. The total cost of my purchase ALONE was about $90. I expected maybe $10 at the most for delivery. After DELIVERY CHARGES, it was $156. They tried to charge me $66 for standard 6-10 business day shipping!!!! There is no way in the world I am going to order anything from this trash garbage website with its ridiculous request for delivery. Never in life. I cancelled that order IMMEDIATELY. "

"Shipping :
I placed my order on April 8th and received it today April 23... I knew because I was ordering overseas that it would take about 3 weeks to arrive . No problem ... Except for they shipped it to the wrong address .well to be exact they screwed up and sent my order to a girl in New Jersey and I received hers in Florida . Sooooooo it was a bit of a mission and honestly a pain to have to figure everything out , print a new label , send it out ( all of no cost to me ) and then wait for my correct order . I will say that the shipping company TNT was very apologetic and rectified the issue and did it in a timely matter . It didn't bother me as much as it could have only because I wasn't in a rush . I'm sure the other girl would have had a bigger problems seen as it was her prom dress that was sent to me .

Product :
Loved 4 out of 5 of my items ... I was taking a chance by ordering one of the bathing suites . I'm a 38d in cup size and order an xL size on the set top and bottom. China deffinetly has diffrent sizes ... xL in China is a A cup for sure ! Sad because it's very cute but no way can I ever wear it . Maybe when I was 10 I could wear it lol . I will deffinetly have to give it away and it's not a big deal because it was less then 10 bucks so I'm not too PO about it .

Conclusion : All in all I'm happy with my purchase . I knew what I was getting into ordering from a diffrent country but for the price of the items to me it was worth it and will be placing another order .

"Do NOT order from this website!!!!! Its a horrible scam!!!! I have ordered two cheap items from here, less than $30.00 just incase they tried to pull one....And they sure did!!!! Waited two months for my order and received what was not in the pic as advertised! This is what you will get.....

Ticket:
T15046273925

Message type:
after sale service-defective items/wrong items received/item missing

Subject:
These items are not what I saw online and Purchased, This is Horrible!

Content:
I waited two months plus for a order that was less than $30. Pitiful, so when I receive my items its not what was advertised on the website. The purple outfit is missing art that was displayed in the pic, more so the print is NOT what was displayed, The art on the backside of the pants and shirt is NOT HERE!!!! I don't know what this crap is... It looks a mess! The second item the white dress had a hoodie attached to the dress. This dress does not! You are false advertising items on the WEB! Do I need to send a pic of the crap that was sent to me????? I need to return my items and receive a refund or exchange. What is the process???????????

State:
Waiting for your reply

Full Name:
Joy Jacobs

Attachment :
attachment1

Service(Jerry)?At :04/15/2015 09:02 AM
Hello, thanks for your ticket.

Most of photos of our product are being shot by our own Photographer. Maybe there is a little error. Hope you understand. thanks.

You can send the item back to us for exchange,but you may need to pay shipping fee of sending back since it is not broke or mis-sending by us. Hope you understand. thanks.
Besides, if you like, you can give the items to others as gift. then you can place a new order, we will give some discount to you. Is that OK ?

Waiting for your reply.
Have a nice day.
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!! THEY NEED TO BE SHUTDOWN!!!!!!!!! BBB?????

"I do not like this site. The clothes are exactly like they advertise CHEAP. They do not fit like the model nor look
like the picture.

"I really don't understand why this website is up and running this website really needs to be shut down they are take people money not send a clothes is such a scam"

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE IT IS A TOTAL SCAM !!!! Orderd a dress and payed an extra 30quid for it to arrive in 3-4 days and 2weeks later nothing they still have not even sent the dress out and with me asking 4 times to refund me they wont they are a bunch of robbing bastards "

"Lovely wholesale is a scam. What a waste of my money, some of the clothes came back damage and I don't even have an address to send this pieces of fabrics you call clothing back. And yes I have contacted your customer service and nothing. "

"I orderd 2 shell bags from Lovelywholesale around January 25, 2015.... they were delivered to me on January 27, 2015.... i paid the cheapest shipping $17 & change.... this was my 1st time shopping lovelywholesale & I had no malfunctions.... sorry to you who were inconvenienced by this company.... almost everything is a hit or miss internert or not.... its just online you'll need hope & a Prayer & YES THEY DO ACCEPT PAYPAL"

"I order two items December 28 2014 and did not get them until February 3 2015. One dress is okay the other one is Horrible. It was suppose to be a nice top and a flair skrit. The dress looks like a cheap last minute made prais-dance dress. I can ship it back but I have to pay for the shipping to China.this company is scam you don't get your items on time and the items are HORRIBLE!!
The only positive think I can say about the company is that they do relay in a timely manner.

"I literally was screwed over by this company they sent me 2 piece of shit dresses -excuse my language- then when I explained to them my hatred for the dress I was told to simply "give it away" (like really?) or "pay extra to send it back" the dresses look unrecognizable from the picture I bought it from (smh). I just wish you could see these dresses I have no way of uploading them."

"I knew that this website was to good to be true. I place an order on January 17, 2015, I only bought one thing because I wasn't sure of the website, but it was for my anniversary which is in August I just wanted to make sure that it would get here on time. Its been about 2 weeks since I ordered and I still haven't received a shipping conformation, so I just so happened to start reading the reviews and every single comment is bad. I tried calling the number on the website but it seems that it isn't working and also I placed a ticket to chat with someone but I doubt they will reply back. There is NO way of contacting these people back. I'm still going to be trying to contact someone about this, I do see that some people commented that they did get a responds from someone, but I'm just going to take the L (loss) for this one :( DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!"

"September 2014( transactions number T15014903240)
I ordered some clothes on lovely wholesale.com for $106.68. It took forever for me to receive the merchandise. I finally got the merchandise at the end of October 2014. After opening the merchandise I realized I only had four items when I ordered five. I also didn't like any of the items that I ordered. (They didn't look anything like they did on the website) I went to the website and submitted a ticket ( there's no other way to contact them) I asked them where is my fifth item. The website told me that the item was out of stock and they no longer had it. I was very upset do to the fact that no one tried to contact me in any way or form to let me know the they no longer had the item but yet they kept my money. After going back to back for days on the ticket I submitted they refunded me $15.94 as for the one item that was out of stock. I returned all the merchandise that I purchased $106.68 minus the one item $90.70 in October 2014. Months pass by and no one ever contacted me regarding the items that I returned. On January 11, 2015 I submitted another ticket I told them that I returned all of the merchandise back in October and I never received a refund for the returned merchandise. Someone replyed to my ticket saying that they did give me a refund, I asked them where did they send a refund to because I never received a refund for $90.70 for the retuned merchandise. They than told me the refund was for $15.94. I explained that refund was for an item out of stock that I never even received not for all the merchandise that I returned. They continue to ignore me regarding the returned merchandise and just kept saying that they gave me a refund for $15.94 and never even mentioned the items I returned than they closed the ticket. Lovelywholesale stole $90.70 from me I will never shop there again and I suggest that you don't either. WalkngRightAroundTheCorner tails

"LovelyWholesale is the worst online shopping I've had to deal with. I'm trying to return a pair of shoes which are too small and can't get anyone to answer my simple question which is "what would it cost me to in shipping to return the shoes ?" When I get an answer from them it makes no sense as I'm assuming I'm dealing with someone that can't speak a lick of English. There last response was "return the shoes and then we will tell you how much to pay for shipping" HAHAHAHA....are they mad ? I'll return the shoes then get slugged a packet to resend.
I suggest you look elsewhere for online shopping. I WILL NEVER USE LovelyWholesale again !!!

"I personally love Lovely Wholesale. This is my second time ordering from them and I have no complaints. I will say if you are over a size 9 be careful because they do cater to the more petite. One size fits all doesn't go for curvy women. As far as shipping and handling I got the general 8 to 20 day. Which so far is true it took with the holidays and all 20 days. I have to say I was skeptical about ordering shoes from this site, but those doubts were all set aside once I received them I'm in love."

Share LovelyWholesale's store rating

LovelyWholesale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LovelyWholesale is a merchant member
LovelyWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,836 merchant members.