• Address: 1313 Commercial St Bellingham WA 98225
    • Contact: cs@logos.com
    • Phone: 800-875-6467
    • Customer Support: 800-875-6467
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 6 AM - 5 PM (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"After losing all of my sermonic resources in a fire at our church, I've found Logos software to be a superior product to "hard copy" reference materials. It is much quicker and easier to do sermonic and biblical research using Logos' resources. I can easily do cross-referenced research on one screen.

Two caveats:

I have not and will never buy the "packages" offered by Logos. There is so much extraneous material in the packages that much of it is not really valuable. I will only buy specific resources that I know I will use.

Also, I wonder what would happen if Logos ever went out of business or was sold to another company? Would that then make my resources unavailable? (Much of Logos' functionality can be utilized off line, but not all of it).

"After over two years, I still have extreme buyer's remorse for purchasing a package that is too big; one that I will never scratch the surface to use half of the public domain content and fluff included with a $1200 (with academic discount) package. Please, if you are starting out with Bible software, and considering Logos, I would highly encourage you to buy a small package and grow into it so that you can figure out for yourself what you want next."

modified review This review was modified by thorntonwilder620 on April 06 2014 01:45:04 PM

"I have been a very satisfied customer since March 2010! Everyone I have ever spoken with at Logos has been very helpful! Also, the training by mpseminars is over the top excellent!"

"Logos bible softwrare gives fantastice opportunity to have access to hundreds of books and articles that link with bibles and commentaries. It has a good array of original language books that assist greatly with study at higher levels. The I-phone app is also great, for reading the bible in all situations."

"SIMPLY THE GREATEST BIBLICAL SOFTWARE TOOL EVER... "

"I have been using Logos 4 for over a year and it is the best platform I have used for bible study and research. The reason for this is that it searches ALL the resources that you have instead of just the Bibles in your data base. Also, any form of search can be used - word, topic, verse, name, etc. will work. Have the opportunity it purchase unpublished documents (books, Bible, commentaries)at very low prices as a member of the finance "team" for the document."

"I absolutely love Logos Bible Software. It has made all the difference in my ability to research effectively for my sermons. Given the vast number of resources at my fingertips I save hours and hours of time in contrast to researching in a library. Thank you Logos! "

"I absolutely love it; always have and always will, especially with the Logos4 upgrade, and the package upgrade specials!"

"I love logos Bible software due to the different packages and upgrades available. I no longer have to have several books open to study the Bible the way I want. There is also different ways to get answers to any questions about the software. In my opinion, there is no better Bible software."

"I have faithfully used Logos Bible Software for several years now and have tried and researched a few others along the way. Nothing even comes close to matching the resource content, expansion capability and user interface of the Logos software. As a bi-vocational pastor, I have to come to deeply appreciate the convenience of having a complete and easily accessible mobile library that's equipped with the tools that I need, and tailored with the ones that I want {such as the upgrade and books I just purchased}. This has saved me an enormous amount of space in my small home, and also an incalculable amount of time in my research, study and preparation for ministry. Logos has made it very convenient to purchase, upgrade and expand with easy payment plans and discounts that make owning Logos Bible Software very sensible and affordable on almost any budget. Because of what the Logos Bible Software has done for me and can do for others, I have and will continue to promote it more that any other resource for ministers and students of God's Word."

"This product is awesome. The customer service, that I have called twice over the last 3 years, is also superior. The reps are knowlegable and courteous at every step. This is a great company with an outstanding and sophisticated product. "

"Logos Bible Software is the best investment I have ever made!"

"It is an awesome power study tool right at your fingertips, anywhere you go ! You get great, proffessionl, personal Customer Support if you need it, (espcecially when you first download). The vaue for what you receive is amazing!"

"Purchased several ebooks with no success of a complete download. The order was placed over the weekend with no customer support. I needed the references for a college report; however, I was unable to use these as sources. I will be requesting a refund."

"I have been a Logos customer for years (I have lost track now). I am not a salesman. I might not be able to sell a cup of cold water to a man dying of thirst in the desert. But I think I could sell Logos Bible Study Software.

This product is as so powerful and sophisticated that Bible scholars will find it an indespensable tool, and simple enough that even someone with little or no Bible study experience can navigate it.

I am profoundly grateful for this tool and I use it almost every day. And, Logos customer support has always been readily available to help me with technical questions and problems arising from my relative computer illiteracy. This tool is worth the investment. If you want to go deeper in your understading of God's Word, I heartily commend it to you.

Darrell Cooper, Pastor

Logos Bible Software is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Logos Bible Software is not a merchant member
Logos Bible Software does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!