Stores > Logoinn.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logoinn.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Dear Lord

"Customer service is very friendly but God do they do a terrible job. If you are looking for a mediocre non-professional job. Do waste your money. No matter how much I pleaded, they refused to give me a refund and said the website errors were my fault. I spoke with Danny and Jayson they majority of the time. There was no communication with the team that creates the website. I had to contact the company, email back and forth, for 3 weeks. Until I threatened to leave a negative review did they actually make SOME changes on the website. Please go somewhere else. They are VERY kind, which I appreciate, but they do not offer quality work."

2017-10-13

Best logo design company

"We have been very impressed by logoinn teams ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we needed to sustain the international development of our company."

2017-09-25

Best UK Logo Design Company logoinn.co.uk

"One of my friend who has already got his website done last year and his business booming today recommended me to go for logoinn for website and logo design. Since I was starting my business i needed a technical consultant from them who can guide me though all the steps and should be in constant contact with me. So, I discussed my project with the sales guy and we have like conversations for hours, that's what impressed since My experience with other companies sales guy was pretty horrible since they were more concerned about how soon I am going to pay rather than what exactly I want in my website. so the sales guy at logoinn list down all the points, Once we both agreed on finalizing the project scope, timeline, deliverable dates, Only then I paid the amount of 25% upfront, the project went smoothly, they were available 24x7. they made me a website that's looking great and anyone who Is looking to get a website in a small amount of money with the highest quality I highly recommend logoinn. "

2017-09-22

Worst experience ever - don't be duped!

"Absolutely horrendous experience!
The company sent through the first set of logo designs in line with their own list of what I could expect in the Unlimited Package.
That's where it all went downhill.
They did not abide by the number of designers that would be working on my logo, or the 'unlimited' revisions (which is a complete FARCE), nor the time limits they placed on themselves to get revisions or new design ideas to me - they had sometimes just one designer, took many extra days to get work to me, and refused to continue redesigns despite their claims of 'unlimited' revisions.
I requested refunds on multiple occasions throughout this extremely dissatisfactory process (because of their 100% money back guarantee which has also proven to be a FARCE!) but they were refused.
Jayson Walter then gave me very specific instructions as to what I had to do in order for Logo Inn to continue with designing my logo. As I work for a multinational company it was very difficult to meet his specific requirements but after several months I finally achieved it.
I went back to him to say we had actually ended up having to design the logo OURSELVES so could Logo Inn please just put it into the correct format, check copyrights and ensure the colours were right BUT I was then informed my account had been deactivated and it would cost me an additional $60 to reactivate it!!!!
Despite some increasingly heated exchanges via email Jayson and Allen are REFUSING to waive the fee - despite the shocking service I have endured from Logo Inn and their multiple breaches of their own package promises!
I am absolutely horrified and extremely distressed by what I have been put through at the hands of Logo Inn, their misleading advertising and their complete unwillingness to agree to a fair and equitable resolution to this issue - waive the $60 fee and finish this design for us or REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!

2017-06-02

THE WORST LOGO COMPANY LOGO INN

"THEY WAISTED MY TIME DID NOT DO LOGO NEVER CALLED OR ASKED WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP YOU.... THE WORST !!!

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSE WHERE. !!

2017-01-25

DO NOT USE.HORRIBLE SERVICE. RIP OFF

"RIP OFF. Horrible service.Do not follow instructions. Charge extra. No such thing as unlimited. Will say your request are not part of you package. Worst experience ever. Do not waste your time or money "

2016-09-01

Logo inn is a very dodgy company. Do not use.

"Unfortunately we paid upfront for a two week web design. What a sheer waste of money. They make great sounding promises but deliver rubbish.

The first week we actually sor reasonable progress but it all went downhill from there. By the 6th week we could not even get hold of our designated contact.

We asked for a partial refund and got no response.

2016-04-06

NEVER & UNLIMITED - NOT!

"DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! I paid for a package with "unlimited" revisions only to be told its not really unlimited and "never" expires means your account never expires, not your "Unlimited" revisions. The "logos" they sent were nothing like I requested and used random likenesses unrelated to the image I sent them to use. The stationery package is a "courtesy" choice of a few styles, NO revisions available. I can make a more professional one using Microsoft Publisher. The business card did not even have any information on it, just the simplistic logo it took months for them to create, all the while changing the incorrect versions of the " logo." Guaranteed 100% Customer satisfaction - NOT, the Chat session rep I spoke to was rude. There is no physical address to contact to complain to higher ups either. "

2015-11-24

"Peter Johnson provided me with great service. He has helped us to design and finalize the logo for our firm. He was quick to understand the needs and work upon them to our complete satisfaction.

I would highly recommend Logo Inn for all your creative needs.

Thanks,
Midhun

2015-10-29

Cheers

2015-10-28

"Wow is all I have to say. I actually don’t even know where to start… I had the pleasure today of dealing with K.D. and once again his service and attentiveness was second to known and blew me away. I would more than recommend not only LogoInn but in particular K.D. who I have now asked to be my personal account manager. Never have I had someone so easy to deal with and so willing to help. My initial dealing with K.D. was in regards to my new logo for Herrod Performance & Nutrition, after dealing with him, I have now guaranteed that I will give him any and all of my work with services that he can provide! 5 stars simply isn’t enough!! Fantastic, amazing, company and individual to deal with!!"

2015-10-24

"This company should never be dealt with, they will not give you a return phone number, all their phone numbers on their website are bogus.
The company is run by one Pakistani guy who outsources his work to Pakistan and they use and abuse your details.
I was scammed and had my passwords stolen and used to load Malware and Phishing to gain funds from a US military bank.
Never deal with this company...just warning you!

2015-10-20

"Review of Jerry Millers Service: From the conversation I had with Jerry Miller earlier today, I found Jerry to be proactive, professional, helpful knowledgeable and friendly. During our conversation, when I confirmed some important changes to my logo design. He listened carefully to every detail of the changes I needed to be actioned and was very prompt and forthcoming with ideas and solutions. At the end of our conversation Jerry also summarised and recapped, exactly what I expected him and his team to deliver including time frames and ensured that I was satisfied with what he proposed. In my opinion Jerry went over and above the call of duty to ensure that I would be happy with the end result.
It was a pleasure dealing with Jerry and would definitely consider recommending Logo Inn to other business associates.

2015-10-12

"The logos I received were very good and were also great value for money.
I dealt with Peter Johnson who I found a very helpful guy, who was keen to help, understood my requirements easily and also managed them very well.
I received a lot of communication from Peter; he answered any questions I had extremely quickly and thoroughly. Revisions to the logos were always dealt with promptly.
I Would highly recommend Logo Inn.

2015-10-10

"We had a great experience in having our branding designed by Logo Inn. They responded to our emails promptly every time and our project manager, Peter Johnson, did an excellent job of carrying our revision requests with the artists until our logo was absolutely perfect. With new samples ready by our following morning after each request, the process was complete in just a few days. They then provided us with final files in 8 formats and the price for the design package was fantastic, inclusive of stationery and discounted banners that we opted for. As a nice final touch, we received discount coupons for any future purchase; highly recommended!"

Share Logoinn.com's store rating

Logoinn.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Logoinn.com is not a merchant member
Logoinn.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!