Stores > LogoUp

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review LogoUp by clicking a star below.
KathyBeckner's Avatar

Quality & Efficient

"Customer Satisfaction is always first with LogoUp !"

Great Experience!

"Very easy process to upload my logo and choose the apparel I wanted. Also to see a preview of it with the logo applied to it. Great prices and great final product received. Highly recommend!"

I guess it was okay

"Not too impressed with LogoUp. Their pricing is good, but I left very specific notes in my order that the designer did not read. I ended up having to correct the design twice, which took over a week to get fixed. Also tried their online chat beforehand and the responses were so slow that I didn't have time to continue. "

Great Experience

"The process was pretty simple and my shirt was delivered in time for my event and the quality was what I expected."

Nickel and Dime To Death

"After using LogoUp for more than 5 years, got charged for a thread color change (changed from gray to black) because the logo on the last 2 shipments looked washed out. Got charged $15 for a logo change, then in the Proof, the thread hadn't been changed. Awaiting arrival to determined if it got fixed. Overall, unhappy with the surcharge, and not particularly happy that so many color and size combinations are not available for a lot of the shirts (especially the "Deal" shirts). The selection and customer service at LogoUp used to be tops. Nowadays, not so much."

Awesome job

"You guys did an awesome job love it "

Service Fine - Logo and Product Terrible

"At first Logo Up provided great service and great products. Recently their products and logo service has been terrible. After submitting my logos, their replication of my art work has been nothing less than disappointing. The approved proofs are way different from the actual embroidery that I received.

The description of their products and what I have received has been off as well. I am not sure if they are switching their offerings and then sending me something else?

Their customer service has been fine and helpful. However, they need to hire a new stitcher or art director because the actual product that you receive looks nothing like what you submitted.

Quickness and Quality

"Great selection of quality products. I was impressed with the quality of the embroidery too. Fast turnaround! I'll be ordering again."

Product Excellence

"The embroidered logos were exceptional. They selected color combinations that stood out on the different colored shirts. We will definitely continue to use this supplier!"

Great company.

"Always deliver exceptional products every time I order. "

2017-05-25

Great products, great price and great customer service!

"We recently placed a decent size order of shirts for our staff. The communication and customer service was wonderful! We had one little hiccup and they handled it quickly and above and beyond what we expected. I would highly recommend using LogoUp. We will be placing another order soon!

Joette white
PCPSi
Dallas, TX

2017-05-25

Great business for your small business!

"Just completed my second purchase and will place a third when needed.
Premium polo shirts, among plenty of other options, and quality embroidery.
Great help finalizing my initial logo setup, as well as a logo tweak afterwards.
Thanks LogoUp!

Excellent as always

"Excellent svc & delivery!

2017-05-25

"John was the best chat guy. He answered all my question and very nice person. Excellent"

2017-05-24

Very satisfied customer!

"I have been getting shirts for my husband with his company logo embroidered on it, and have been extremely happy with LogoUp. Their prices are great, and the quality is unbeatable! I will definitely continue to order these shirts, and will use LogoUp for any other future needs!"

Share LogoUp's store rating

LogoUp is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LogoUp is a merchant member
LogoUp participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.