Stores > LogoUp

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review LogoUp by clicking a star below.

Horrible Customer Service

"I'm not sure what happened in the past year, however, after trying to do repeat business with a new company I work for, they have failed us. The quality of our order was absolute SH*T. They did honor the refund, however made us pay return shipping. We then had samples sent over to us, paid return shipping a second time. We tried to place the final order, and guess what... They refused out order saying and I quote "Due to your past order we do not feel we are a fit for your company and think it is best to part ways." Waste of our time. Buyers beware."

2017-07-24

Great quality and superior detail to the stitching

"We use Logo Up for all our company's logo shirts and hats. Our logo is very detailed and Logo Up has always provided us with superior quality stitching to display the details in our logo. We have tried other local companies in the past for our shirts but the quality is well below par. Logo Up provides quality product and outstanding service with amazing discounts if you watch the alerts. I would recommend Logo Up to anyone who has a integrate detailed logo they need stitched on their company shirts or hats."

Great Product..... poor support

"I have ordered from them on several occasions and was happy with the products and pricing. The most recent order 6/24/17 was a total disaster. I ordered product and wasn't contacted for the proof approval until 7/8/17. On 7/17/17, they told me it was on truck being shipped.
I will attach email conversations:
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Epic Homes wrote:
You did not respond to the misleading advertising or poor response due to delay in your issues...
I haven't received any indication it has be processed so just cancel it at this point because your company has lost a loyal customer.
On Jul 17, 2017, at 10:52 AM, Logoup.com Info wrote:
I am sorry you feel we are misleading. Your order however is already sewn and is on the truck to ship. I apologize that the e mails were confusing however the order was processed. Please let me know if you still wish to have the order cancelled.
thank you.
CS
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Epic Homes wrote:
Obviously you haven't looked at the mailer your company sent out and would upset me enough with the way your responses were to lose me over maybe $50.00.
Good luck finding another loyal customer to replace me
Thanks
On Jul 17, 2017, at 11:30AM, Logoup.com Info wrote:
Sir, I am aware that the mailer says free embroidery application. application refers to 1 location. 2 locations of embroidery do require an additional charge of 3.99 per hat. That said, I will cancel your sewn order as requested. The items will unfortunately be destroyed.
Thank you.
CS
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Epic Homes wrote:
Excellent business decision! You will achieve success with actions such as these and I'm sure rewarded for your efforts.
Thanks and best wishes in the future.

not a happy 1st time customer

"I do have enough time to type it out. If the owner is that comcerned and wants me to use his company again he can cal ,e anytime. 615 609 1332"

2017-07-23

So far everything has seemed good. Looking forward to trying additional products from LogoUp

"Overall very please with everything. "

Thank You!

"Thank You!
Logo looks great on the shirts and hats.

Company Shirts

"Quality of the shirts were good it just took entirely too long for them to come at least a month I thought the website said 7 days."

2017-07-23

It took far too late ngnto get my order.

"Poor customer service very slow production time. Size med women's ping polo looks like it should fit a toddler. Very disappointed. Have used several times. Will not be reordering.
Just try to get somebody in customer service. You will see for yourself.

Not The Worst, But Not The Best Either

"My first order from them was great and I was very happy! My second order was poor quality. One of the items in particular was badly done - they did replace it for free, but I had to send them a picture of a good example to compare to the picture of the bad example I had already sent to them (despite the poor quality being very obvious in that photo alone), and it took quite awhile to get the replacement. I will probably give them the benefit of the doubt and use them again in the future, but it will be with some hesitation and trepidation."

2017-07-22

Fantastic products and service. Highly recomend!

" I have ordered from LogoUp many times in the past and have always gotten top quality at an affordable price. Would highly recommend them."

2017-07-22

Great prices ,products and free service.

"Always glad to buy from you. Del"

2017-07-22

"Great experience. Went out of their way to expedite my order due to the July 4th holiday which affected shipping time. "

LogoUp ROCKS!

"We are thrilled with our first order and will be ordering again soon.

Quality of products and embroidery - wonderful!

Prices - Are you kidding me? Competitive sales all the time!

Service was great - I had issues with payment and they were great on the phone. They were also prompt to respond to emails and the order arrived exactly when they said it would (looking fabulous!).

Highly recommend this company - they are very clear in communicating their policies and they deliver a quality product.

2017-07-21

Blue Star Home Inspections, Inc., President

"The shirts were as advertised.
I feel the no return restrictions were unfair. This was the first order from me as the new owner. I should not be held accountable for the past owners dealings with your company.
I will consider using your company again, but I wall also reach out to others for our uniform needs.

2017-07-20

I ask for fast service and I got it!

"I needed 15 shirts for the 4th of July Parade...and I need them in 10 days. Logo up delivered. The shirts were perfect!"

Share LogoUp's store rating

LogoUp is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LogoUp is a merchant member
LogoUp participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,384 merchant members.