Stores > Logitech
  • Logitech

Product & services pricing Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Logitech by clicking a star below.
2017-10-22

The worst customer support

"Two brand new mouse, lasted for a few weeks, and now non-functional. Customer support at Logitech is non-existent. What a waste of money!"

2017-10-19

Their product is falling apart and their support is god awful.

"Purchased a good pair of Logitech gaming headphones on sale at best buy not too long ago. The ear cup foam is now coming off and the foam that lines the arch that connects the cups is coming off as well leaving this sticky residue where the foam should be. The Logitech supplied drivers are bad due to Windows only recognizing the headset as surround sound when I need it to be in stereo. Emailed support about this and never received any sort of response aside from the automated ticket confirmation email.

Just go to this subreddit:

Check their support forums littered with dead old posts about headsets and other peripherals:

This company does not deserve your money. You don't deserve the headache. And to top it off, it seems their support is just a few monkeys without the vaguest clue of how to type. Actually, that's insulting to monkeys, at least they know their **** from their elbow.

Logitech Releases Faulty Items with ZERO Customer Support

"Purchased a G910 Spectrum keyboard which has been randomly becoming non-responsive (pressing the keys does nothing) yet the lights remain on. After trying multiple times and various ways to contact Logitech support I still haven't been able to get a hold of them or received any response via email. Buyer beware!

Also, avoid ordering directly from Logitech.com because they have slow shipping times and if there's a mistake there is no way to fix it since there's no customer support; you'll be basically throwing your money away.

2017-10-16

Shockingly bad customer service considering they actually do make nice products

"I had ordered 2 items from their company. According to their website, both of these items were in stock and I would receive them between 4 and 7 business days. The first item did in fact arrive 3 Business days later. However, 11 business days have passed now, and my second item has not even shipped. Their phone contact number is not for customer service, they direct you to their website and will not help you with customer service related issues. So that leaves you with either using their live chat feature or sending them an email with your question. They blatantly lied to me on their live chat, and have since ignored my email inquiring as to what is going on in regards to my order. They make great products but I will never order from them directly again. I still don't know when my product will ship, nor do I have an effective means to contact the company to find out what is going on."

Replacement piece for Spotlight remote

"Needed a replacement USB for my Spotlight remote as it stopped working. Item never arrived after being told it was "in the mail" and the company has since ignored multiple follow-up requests.
Exceptionally poor customer service. DO NOT purchase this item as you cannot buy replacement pieces. If anything goes wrong or you need a replacement piece you will need to buy a whole new device. Extremely disappointed with their service. Ignoring customers is not the way to keep them

2017-10-13

Going Loopy via Looping

"Spent just over an hr try to find an email link for Logitech to get help with downloading software for a wireless keyboard/mouse combo (still on sale here in Australia). Looks like they are fans of the "Harvard Loop Away" strategy, which is (A) keep all your web Page links in a circle that always loops back to where the customer started, thereby denying them the ability to log a query/complaint and, (B) under-staff your toll free line(s) to absolutely minimize the chances of 99% (plus) of your clients lodging a complaint.

This works very well as frustrated clients (who have become victims) will appear to be just not too bright with computers if they complain to any agency while minimizing company loses on faulty products and wages for complaints staff.

Dr. P Wallis
Queensland
Australia

2017-10-12

Never Order from Logitech.com

"'in stock' means will ship sometime. "Canceled your order" means, it will ship tomorrow and you will have to ship it back. You're going to get your product means "We do not have it in stock". The confirmation email that says "We will not charge you until your order ships" means we're taking your money now, it will ship sometime."

2017-09-18

LOGITECH BAD CHOICE TO BUY

"I made a mistake to buy something from their web page, I ordered the yorke product from their web page and select fast shipment, after 1 week passed they did not ship yet, and I managed to chat with them and canceled the order. I warned them million times don't ship this order, canceled this order. 6 days after they send my order as next day.. and it delivered to someone else. now I paid two hundred dollars something for Logitech for nothing.. no phone numbers, you need to reach them by chat but no way to do something over chat, these guy has no idea..never ever buy something from Logitech. I should remember my google tv experience with them, they suddenly stop the support of the product, and with the high price item become an absolute forever.. and now I paid for nothing .. they didn't cancel my order on time... and ship to someone else."

2017-09-14

Unbelivable!

"Ordered an item for more than 2 weeks, there's no way to reach somebody to tell you what's happening or cancel the order as I no longer need it."

2017-09-12

Dreadful Support

"I call it dreadful support simply because there isn't any! Their products used to be so good but now it seems they have lost the plot. Two faulty K810 keyboards, one 'chattering' all the time and the other is a US version keyboard out of a sealed UK box! I can't get any of these issues resolved, Went through a long process of a warranty claim typing out numbers that are only visible with a microscope only to be told I'd contacted the US and my claim would be passed on. Needless to say no response at all. Tried to buy another two keyboards today following a sales e mail only to find the 'promotion' code doesn't work on anything at all - some promotion! Tried to phone them with all three issues but given up with their +1 toll charge numbers (is there a toll - they don't say?) so I've had it being loyal to this company's products of which I have bought a lot and now going to look elsewhere. "

2017-08-18

Terrible support

"Logitech's products are great. Until they stop working. Then you're screwed. I haven't seen worse customer support from any other company in 2 decades of building systems. I used to push their products to folks all the time. Never again."

2017-08-09

Never again

"Had a few good products from these but the latest keyboard died after 1 month. Tried to contact them 3 times but still nothing. The worst part is that the payment was taken by Digital River who respond every time with 'contact Logitech', even though they took the payment. Unfortunately, I will never buy again."

2017-07-28

Switch and Bait company

"Logitech used to be great. Now they are completely trash going into switch and bait tactics.

Their product quality isn't as good as it used to be. But so is Razer's quality. Alternative would be to go with Corsair or best yet Gamedias.

I have a mouse that I got for 100USD Retail same case they cannot resolve for over 1 year. They promised to have it processed result is they let the case sit till policy allows them to close it without resolve. With this kinda of after sale and warranty policy. You be the judge if you still want to put your money into this company. I do own a small shop would never put down other people hard earned shop unless they are really unethical in their practice. Companies like Logitech are the reason good companies dont exist anymore. Please consider if you want hype of ads or quality of service and goods; consumers you can make business serve YOU better!

2017-07-25

Wish I would have read these reviews BEFORE I ordered. Absolutely horrendous customer service, in fact, NO customer service.

"Will never do business with this company. I think they are a scam."

2017-07-18

NO SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!

"There is absolutely no way possible to contact these people regarding your order. They have no contact phone number. They have no reply email address. NOTHING! I ordered an iPad Slim Combo on 6/21/17 that I needed for a business trip. Received confirmation that the item was backordered. Sent a note via their system on the web site on 6/22/17 to cancel and uploaded a copy of the order confirmation. Did not receive a reply so I sent it again 6/23/17, AND AGAIN on 6/24/17. Nothing. Three weeks later I received the item with invoice included... no contact number or email address included. I have disputed the charge with AMEX as there is no possible way to comunicate with this ridiculous company. Never again."

Share Logitech's store rating

Logitech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Logitech is not a merchant member
Logitech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!