Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I bought the anti snore guard for my husband (Snore-Free Nights (from www.stellawhite.co.uk). It was terrible! Large tough and too big to keep in your mouth without gagging! Living Social wouldn't refund and neither would Stella White. I will never buy anything through Living Social again!

modified review This review was modified by KEF12345 on July 13 2014 01:16:29 PM

"Horrible! Living Social voucher buyers - beware! I ordered a Swirlio Frozen Fruit blender, it came today; packaged carelessly, box was slit on all sides, barely held together by weak gift-wrapping tape. Also it was the entirely wrong color that I ordered. I phoned Living Social and they will not exchange it for the right color. I have been purchasing vouchers since 2011 and I will NEVER use Living Social again. They will not work with you, all that is important to them is getting your money. Done."

modified review This review was modified by BellaLuna23 on April 12 2014 01:07:25 PM

"I ordered the Chevron dress from Fusion Couture. Huge mistake! Apparently it was delivered to my home (unbeknownst to me) and then returned to sender (also unbeknownst to me!). I contact noth the vendor and LivingSocial and never received my dress or a response. I filed complaints with BBB against both companies!"

modified review This review was modified by Patricia555 on January 07 2014 08:22:11 PM

"Absolute crooks!

I purchased one of their deals for a magazine subscription and never received the magazine nor any confirmation from the magazine nor from the third party from which the deal was through.

LivingSocial is refusing to refund me.

"Hands down the worst customer service i have ever been too. I spoke to 3 supervisor and 1 other"supervisor" that states she was actually a manager instead and the only person who i could recall their name was Adrian. He was the worst rep of all time, the first two were not rude the last two were. Giving me the run around for no apparent reason when i asked to speak to someone higher up. Offered me something and took it back. Said i was wrong and they were sitting right next to the person speaking to me. Sighing with attitude before transferring me over. Cutting me of throughout my whole conversation with them. I will never shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by Nguyen_anna12 on December 04 2013 05:14:37 PM

"Honestly do NOT bother buying any vouchers off LivingSocial!!! Even if it looks like a good deal wait for it to come up on a decent website like Groupon or for you Kiwis Grabone. I do not usually write reviews but I am absolutely SHOCKED about the customer service I received!!! I could go into detail about my dealings with this company but that would make too long of a review. Let’s just say they will not refund you even though you should get one… they care more about the merchants but us as customers are the reason they are ALL in business!!!!!
Here’s a little run… I purchased two boxing vouchers which mentioned in the fine print and on top of the voucher that customers were entitled to 30 days of classes from their first visit however, Shane Cameron Fitness would not honour this because they said LivingSocial got it wrong but LivingSocial would not refund me. All I got was passed around and sent generic emails with the MOST bullshit excuses. Now I found this review page and wish I had read it ages ago! I have not understanding of why a company like this could still be in business!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to all those people that have not had problems you are lucky! Or have done something that benefits LivingSocial or/and the merchant!

modified review This review was modified by NREI on November 27 2013 05:55:30 PM

"I bought a voucher from livingsocial for a restaurant in Glasgow Bruschetta for a friends birthday. When contacting the restaurant to book a table they would only allow us to book midweek for lunch even though the voucher had no restrictions. When contacting livingsocial for help they were unhelpful and unwilling to offer a refund. I use many voucher sites on a regular basis and find their customer service to be excellent. I strongly recommend staying away from livingsocial and backing the more professional companies out there."

modified review This review was modified by VikiE on October 03 2013 11:42:15 AM

"Just need to vent like the rest. Poor experience with known bad vendors. Living social has multiple complaints on their vendors and will not issue refunds. Google living social and people's experiences. I ahere with all the negative feedback on living social. "

modified review This review was modified by ghayashi on September 11 2013 10:55:25 AM

"I, like many others, purchased the chevron maxi dress deal with Fusion Couture and did not receive anything but an invoice that looked very shady. The website has no contact phone number or address, just an email account that is registered through 'gmail'. Which I thought was strange for a business, gmail is usually personal accounts. After sending many emails to Fusion Couture and receiving no response I emailed LS directly. It took several weeks but they have finally said I will receive a full refund within 7-10 days. We'll see if that happens. Fusion Couture is a complete and total SCAM!! Do NOT order anything from them or from any other site attached to them or claiming to sell their products. I also would recommend staying away from Living Social."

modified review This review was modified by norcalmommy49 on August 30 2013 09:43:04 PM

"I ordered 2 hours of electric service through Living Social. I called and left a message for the home improvement company. The call was not returned. Subsequent efforts to leave additional messages failed because the merchant's mailbox was full. All emails to Living Social were returned with exactly the same canned response stating that I must be patient! I have never had a problem when ordering from Groupon, and I will never buy anything from Living Social again. If I could rate them zero stars, I would, even a 1 is too high."

modified review This review was modified by LADCT on August 29 2013 01:58:16 PM

"You need to call Living Social to really get any type of customer service. I too bought the Fusion Couture dress deal and GOT NOTHING! I ordered July 8th and got a tracking number on August 16th but STILL NO DRESS! Fusion Couture took down all social media sites and will not answer emails. I was told by LS that the dresses shipped the 16th...they are being scammed too. So far I have gotten $20 credited to my LS account and my complaint moved to merchant services. LS told me they have had many complaints about this dress deal. If I do not receive my dress, I WILL get a refund. You have to call LS and really push. I have ordered other deals from LS and never had a problem so this review is more for Fusion Couture. AVOID fusion Couture like the plague...they lie, have nonexistent customer service and scam you. I will push LS until I get a refund. LS's customer service really is helpful but call them to get what you want. HEY FUSION COUTURE, IF YOU CAN"T FULFILL THE ORDERS....DON'T OFFER A DEAL!!

**UPDATE 8/27
The shipping information has now gone from "initiated" to actually being shipped. I would still avoid Fusion Couture unless you like waiting 2 months for your deals, dealing with Living Social customer service and never getting answers!! I'm glad I will at least be getting what I paid for and so far I have gotten $25 in LS bucks which I will only use for restaurants that I have been to and trust.

**UPDATE 9/3
I FINALLY received my dress on 8/30.

modified review This review was modified by Anon123156 on September 03 2013 06:02:34 AM

"I agree with those below. Terrible customer service EVER. I purchased a dress thru them from FusionCouture and it never arrived. I contacted FusionCouture and they tell me it is on its way. I ordered the dress on July 3rd for a birthday present and it is now Aug 21. The birthday is long past and I complained to LivingSocial and was told that it was still being processed. FusionCouture hasn't replied to my latest email. I too requested a refund from LivingSocial and was ignored. Stupid me not to see that Fusion Couture doesn't have a phone number or address, so all you can do is send emails, which they ignore. Save your money, time and the headaches and avoid them both!!"

modified review This review was modified by LonBones on August 21 2013 12:41:46 PM

"LivingSocial is a scam site. I bought the iKeyCharger voucher, they never said I also had to pay iKeyCharger again, so I paid $6 to LivingSocial and then $4.99 to iKeyCargher that never shipped the item, never returns emails and LivingSocial does not care. So avoid both companies, it's all a big scam. Luckily I used PayPal and have openned disputes, not a lot of money but certainly an annoyance and certainly taught me a lesson never to trust LivingSocial. Imagine if I bought something expensive, ouch. "

"Just to reiterate- same service as everybody below. Living Social wont pay you back if the merchant cant fulfill their obligations. Feel like I've been scammed. You have been warned- AVOID!"

modified review This review was modified by SJMJM on August 12 2013 12:07:11 PM

"the worse customer service EVER. I purchased a necklace thru them (for Fusion Couture) and it never arrived. I contacted both places after 4 weeks and was told that it was still being processed. FusionCouture never replied. At two months I requested a refund from LivingSocial and was laughed at. Oh well, it's passed the 30 day refund period, I'll have to take it up with Fusion. Well, Fusion's customer service is even worse. Avoid both of these vendors like the plague!!"

modified review This review was modified by spudley215 on July 18 2013 05:13:16 PM

Living Social is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Living Social is not a merchant member
Living Social does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!