• Living Social

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Not happy, I was triple charged I showed proof from bank statement. After 1 year they still owe me 99.00 dollars. "

This review was modified by L.Agar on June 15 2015 09:29:42 AM

"This is my second review. After writing to customer service many times, and after having written a damning review (my first), Living Social did refund what I paid for my order. Therefore I want to amend what I wrote, to say that they do honour their orders eventually, and that the crap they bring in from China may arrive many weeks later, but don't hold your breath. The young man who fields these e-mails has to have a thick skin because it's not his fault that screw-ups occur. "

"I must say Living Social, hands down one of my first in App World. I also think that if anyone is looking for one of the most amazing trips and you just don't have maybe the funds for it I would deathly suggest going to LivingSocial it has local events in your area that has events going on in like romantic getaways for the weekend a nice hotels I recommend the Renaissance the Hilton brand they have probably the best standards as far as the other hotels... how to keep their rooms clean!? Lol ???? Trip Advisor also has the competitive Skills with consistency being their main Motto. I'm currently booking a trip and trying to decide lasts minute which reviews yield the best results in this Go Get 'Em Day And Age! Both offer real time chatting if you have an IPhone 6 or 6+ Siri does the bidding for ya! I'm Quite empressed with the way Online Apps can figure out from your phone's search querie and suggest two prominent choices so you're able to view sand get a Better description of the events. I'll keep you posted on my One Day Adventure and the successor of the two! Most Importantly I'd like to wish Every Single Mother A Happy Mothers Day, without you , Life and the Simple Treasurable Moments We Know Would Not Exsist. To Every Mother We Love You! Love you Mommy! I'll Be in Chicago Soon!!!????????????????????"

This review was modified by Universe9000 on May 10 2015 10:54:23 AM

"I bought a voucher from Living social for IPL for a significant amount and the beautician kept cancelling my appointments. as I already had the patch test they were refusing to give me a refund unless I got approval from the beautician who no doubt never answers her calls. Finally I got in contact and she told me that she already told living social if I pay £15 for the patch test I can get a full refund. 5 lengthy phone calls to Living social about this and not once did they mention I had this option when I was clearly distressed about the situation.

PLEASE READ: Daily deals is a dying industry. Most companies are surviving based on cash they gathered from their golden years however the reality is, companies are being scammed and fewer are signing up each year. Therefore the companies they put on the site are reducing in quality. Don't think you can trust the company because living social trusts them. They don't care. They are a sales led organisation and sales is all they care about. The staff in customer care simply have guidelines to follow and aren't allowed to think for themselves to sort out these issues.

I am cancelling my living social account and I can only encourage others to do the same. Its a good concept but obviously hasn't got the right brains behind it at the moment to keep its customers satisfied.

This review was modified by ChristinaJane31 on January 07 2015 05:19:47 AM

"I purchase 2 set of sheets from Living Social they mailed it to a different address they will not refund my money***** :{ Do not buy from Living Social******they are Scammer "

"not impressed at all, got tickets for the Shakespeare Express steam train to Stratford only to find it fully booked, no one will refund as they did offer us a seat there but to return on the next train within 1/2 hr, so we wouldn't be able to even get out of the station before we were back on the train, complete and utter waste of money, Shakespeare Express just as unhelpful."

"WARNING!!! Don't buy from this place!!! EVERYTHING I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THEM HASNT BEEN ABLE TO BE REDEEMED!!

Online course: code didn't work, company won't respond, living Social say it's not their problem

Day Spa: closed down, couldn't redeem, living social say it's not their problem

Restaurant Dinner: voucher not valid and they never had a deal with living social, living social say it's not their problem

Pet Product: email requesting an addition $13 for delivery, living social say it's not their problem

I've also been charged by them for items I didn't buy! Living social say I must have bought them and not their problem!!

There have been too many issues to list! I CANT BELIEVE THEY HAVNT BEEN SHUT DOWN YET BUT ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!

DODGY COMPANY

This review was modified by AlySp on August 11 2014 12:15:19 AM

"I bought the anti snore guard for my husband (Snore-Free Nights (from www.stellawhite.co.uk). It was terrible! Large tough and too big to keep in your mouth without gagging! Living Social wouldn't refund and neither would Stella White. I will never buy anything through Living Social again!

This review was modified by KEF12345 on July 13 2014 01:16:29 PM

"Horrible! Living Social voucher buyers - beware! I ordered a Swirlio Frozen Fruit blender, it came today; packaged carelessly, box was slit on all sides, barely held together by weak gift-wrapping tape. Also it was the entirely wrong color that I ordered. I phoned Living Social and they will not exchange it for the right color. I have been purchasing vouchers since 2011 and I will NEVER use Living Social again. They will not work with you, all that is important to them is getting your money. Done."

This review was modified by BellaLuna23 on April 12 2014 01:07:25 PM

"I ordered the Chevron dress from Fusion Couture. Huge mistake! Apparently it was delivered to my home (unbeknownst to me) and then returned to sender (also unbeknownst to me!). I contact noth the vendor and LivingSocial and never received my dress or a response. I filed complaints with BBB against both companies!"

This review was modified by Patricia555 on January 07 2014 08:22:11 PM

"Absolute crooks!

I purchased one of their deals for a magazine subscription and never received the magazine nor any confirmation from the magazine nor from the third party from which the deal was through.

LivingSocial is refusing to refund me.

"Hands down the worst customer service i have ever been too. I spoke to 3 supervisor and 1 other"supervisor" that states she was actually a manager instead and the only person who i could recall their name was Adrian. He was the worst rep of all time, the first two were not rude the last two were. Giving me the run around for no apparent reason when i asked to speak to someone higher up. Offered me something and took it back. Said i was wrong and they were sitting right next to the person speaking to me. Sighing with attitude before transferring me over. Cutting me of throughout my whole conversation with them. I will never shop here again."

This review was modified by Nguyen_anna12 on December 04 2013 05:14:37 PM

"Honestly do NOT bother buying any vouchers off LivingSocial!!! Even if it looks like a good deal wait for it to come up on a decent website like Groupon or for you Kiwis Grabone. I do not usually write reviews but I am absolutely SHOCKED about the customer service I received!!! I could go into detail about my dealings with this company but that would make too long of a review. Let’s just say they will not refund you even though you should get one… they care more about the merchants but us as customers are the reason they are ALL in business!!!!!
Here’s a little run… I purchased two boxing vouchers which mentioned in the fine print and on top of the voucher that customers were entitled to 30 days of classes from their first visit however, Shane Cameron Fitness would not honour this because they said LivingSocial got it wrong but LivingSocial would not refund me. All I got was passed around and sent generic emails with the MOST bullshit excuses. Now I found this review page and wish I had read it ages ago! I have not understanding of why a company like this could still be in business!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to all those people that have not had problems you are lucky! Or have done something that benefits LivingSocial or/and the merchant!

This review was modified by NREI on November 27 2013 05:55:30 PM

"I bought a voucher from livingsocial for a restaurant in Glasgow Bruschetta for a friends birthday. When contacting the restaurant to book a table they would only allow us to book midweek for lunch even though the voucher had no restrictions. When contacting livingsocial for help they were unhelpful and unwilling to offer a refund. I use many voucher sites on a regular basis and find their customer service to be excellent. I strongly recommend staying away from livingsocial and backing the more professional companies out there."

This review was modified by VikiE on October 03 2013 11:42:15 AM

"Just need to vent like the rest. Poor experience with known bad vendors. Living social has multiple complaints on their vendors and will not issue refunds. Google living social and people's experiences. I ahere with all the negative feedback on living social. "

This review was modified by ghayashi on September 11 2013 10:55:25 AM

Share Living Social's store rating

Living Social is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Living Social is not a merchant member
Living Social does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!