Livewiresupply.com Reviews - livewiresupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 17 reviews

Livewiresupply.com is not a merchant member
Livewiresupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"It arrived on time and exactly as ordered. "

"The order was delivered on time. Great communications allowing us to track the order."

"Easy to order...thanks! Immediate replies."

"very convienent, Fast shipping"

"As a first time buying, I was quite please with how it easy it was. Also had a question and tech support answered it. "

"I have purchased several times through livewire and their website is outstanding. Very user friendly. On occaision I have had to call in and speak with their reps. Outstanding customer service. They make it happen and there has never been an issue. I recommend and will continue to use their services."

"the site and ease of finding the merchandise was great. the prices wre also great will use the site again in the future"

"Pertect part, quickly, low cost - no complaints"

"Very quick and efficiant, Thank You
Joe M. Axetell (DCSD)

"Very quick shipment. Easy web site to work with"

Rating 8/104/5

"not all the "green" used, breakers sent were cleaned up. 2 of 5 looked like they had just been taken out of a old breaker box"

"They have a very good web site, easy and powerfull search engine with prices and car integrated in one page, I like purchase my electrical stuff in the Livewiresupply.com site."

"its, been great experience, good service and excelent delivery. very pleased"

"Very fast response with product received on time and as specified. Very happy with them and will use them again whenever the need arises."

"No problems at all...received it and all is good! "