• Rating 2.33/10 41 reviews

Little Supply is not a merchant member
    Little Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Little Supply contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Ordered a Box of Animal Crackers for $25 5 weeks ago and still have not received it. This is a joke. Don't order from these people they don't answer the phone and rip you off."

modified review This review was modified by chrishannon1 on April 22 2014 06:30:31 AM

"this was the worst store ever ordered one little stool from them three weeks ago and still have not received it. also I have sent I don't know how many emails left voice mails and not one single response I would not recommend this place to anyone. I hope they go out of business. Do not waste your money if you want to just give your money away I'll give you my number and just give it to me."

modified review This review was modified by bristergirl on April 19 2014 09:08:13 AM

"This company has set a new low for customer service - in fact, it is so bad it is nonexistent!!

they do not answer the phone and they do not return my emails or respond to voice messages - I will not trade with them ever again!

modified review This review was modified by JSP24 on April 18 2014 01:26:45 PM

"www.littlesupply.com SUCKS!!!

Absolutely horrible! Customer service is nonexistent. They don't answer emails or phone calls.

The item was listed in stock when I ordered and it said it would be delivered next day. They charged my credit card immediately. One and a half weeks later, there's no ship confirmation or shipment.

Emails were not answered. They don't answer their phones.

The one time they actually answered their phone they said it was backordered but just got in and would be shipped the following day along with an email ship confirmation. Then nothing. No ship confirmation.

Every time I've called back to ask about this order they do not answer their phones.

All of their reviews on other sites are negative regarding their inability to ship anything on time.

This is horrible company and should not be in business!

modified review This review was modified by throwawayrr on April 02 2014 11:05:47 AM

"Absolutely disgusted by this place, they are a complete scam. I ordered something with the "one day shipping" a week later it hadn't even been shipped, went through all hell to get the order cancelled, was ensured that I would get my refund. That was almost a month ago; no refund, no one returning emails and definitely no one picking up the phones or responding to any of the plethora of voicemails I've left. Basically they're just blatantly stealing from me and what's worse is I'm not the only person. Since this happened I've come across A LOT of complains; turns out they just delete it from their website hence the "five star rating". This place shouldn't be allowed to do business at all."

modified review This review was modified by mmmreeders on March 06 2014 03:35:09 PM

"TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE!

It looks like these issues really started in January, based on the reviews I'm seeing online. Look, we all get it - the East Coast got hit by a big storm and that makes business difficult. But it doesn't make customer service difficult!

I place an order on 2/7, which was supposed to arrive in 2 days. On 2/13, still no delivery. I called on 2/13 and was told my item had been backordered (funny, it didn't mention that anywhere...), but it was now in stock and would be there in 2 days... 2/18 - still no delivery! I called, held for 15 minutes and never spoke to anyone. Left a voicemail, sent an email, never heard from anyone. 2/21 - Called, never got a real person, left a voicemail, sent an email... surprise, never heard from anyone. 2/25 called, no one ever answered. Sent an ANGRY email and left an ANGRY voicemail and never heard from anyone. Called 2/28, finally talked to someone! They said "yes, we got your emails and voicemails. I see the notes on them here" but didn't say anything as to why they didn't return any of them. I cancelled the ordered. TERRIBLE customer service. I can order office supplies from a million other places, I'll never shop with Little Supply again.

modified review This review was modified by kporter07 on February 28 2014 07:57:29 AM

"TERRIBLE...it's been 10 days and I still do not have my order. I've call several times and was on hold for over 30 minutes at least 3 times. Finally got a hold of person on 2/4/14 and she told me I should get it tomorrow ... didn't happen...so I waited until 2/7/14 and was on hold again over 30 minutes and then was able to talk to the same person and she said she needed to check a couple of things and would call me right back....that was 9 in the morning...I finally called them again around 2 pm and she said she couldn't find a cracking number but it was coming UPS and we should receive it that afternoon 2/7/14 or on Monday 2/10/14 ...guess what it's Monday 5:00 pm and we still don't have our order. I'm very discouraged with this company and will not be using them again."

modified review This review was modified by PattiHays on February 10 2014 03:33:34 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"I placed an order on 1-17-2014 and finally received it on 3-26-2014. I believe this company had gotten hit by a storm on the East Coast and have undergone some major computer problems that caused delays. Customer Service was very nice to work with. I received the best response via email through the Contact Us link on their website. Despite the hiccups on this order Im willing to give Little Supply Co a second chance because of the excellent customer service I received."

modified review This review was modified by Michaelk37 on March 26 2014 11:45:05 AM

"Terrible company-I will never order from them again. I placed an order on 1/8/14 and item showed in stock and said normally shipped/arrived next day. On the 16th still not product. Called customer service and was told that the product was just re-stocked?? I was then told that it would ship that day and that I should receive by Monday. I did receive an email stating order had shipped. Now its Wed and still no delivery. I again called customer service, having to hear the phone ring for several minutes. I was then told that it was coming from the Northeast and looked like it hadn't left Memphis?? If it left one warehouse what was it doing in a completely different warehouse and not just shipped direct. The customer service rep was supposed to call me right back once she'd got more information. Now 4 hours later on hold waiting to talk to customer service again. "

modified review This review was modified by swifer on January 22 2014 12:10:21 PM

"I order from Little Supply regularly, the orders are always quick, within a day or two and if I have a problem they fix it quickly. "

modified review This review was modified by sandragoodman on October 01 2013 05:40:39 PM

"Horrible UNRELIABLE website.
I called before placing my order... I left a voicemail and never received a callback.
I placed my order anyway and a few days later received an email notifying me that my order was voided because the item is discontinued. This wasted valuable time and now I will have to pay for overnight shipping elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by random1one on June 19 2013 09:24:32 AM

"I received half my order (eraser refills). Obviously I couldn't use them without the eraser holders (which I ordered on the same order). Little Supply just shipped the refills and cancelled the rest of the order without asking what I wanted to do. Contacted them and the reply amounted to "too bad, we refunded the other half of the order". Now I have to pay separate shipping with another company. I will not do business with Little Supply again."

"I ordered a Logitech desktop microphone March 4, 2013, an in-stock item, paid via Paypal, recieved Order Confirmation that stated "Typically Arrives Next-Day. So after 8 days with no word from Little Supply and no update, I check my Paypal only to see that the transaction has been cancelled that same day! Tried going to website, needed a password to view tracking and other info, said they would send temp. password, they did not. Not sure why transaction was cancelled, it would have been nice if they informed me so I could have ordered with another vendor. This is poor customer service, and a waste of peoples time. Elliot "

Rating 8/104/5

"was not happy about google shopping said no shipping carges, then fine out there is, But your polite custumer sevice said they would look into it, and i bought from you after all. so thank your custumer service for my order."

"Little Supply was fast, reliable, and had great prices. I was very pleased with the entire experience."