• Address: 8930 Western way
    • Phone: 9048540066
    • Customer Support: 8669719991
    • Business Hours: 9-5 EST

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"To anyone who was scammed by this outfit.
Ryan McGee is the con artist responsible for stealing your money.
McGee still lists himself as the president of LittleSupply on Linkedin.

modified review This review was modified by bant on October 02 2014 04:25:35 PM

"This company is a scam. It has been over two months and I have not received my product or a refund ( $877). You can not get them on the phone, I finally got an email only after I left negative messages on every picture they had posted on their facebook page. (which they have taken down) The email also stated they could not refund me because of changed processor companies. This is simply not true. He can still issue a refund no matter what company they now use. Do not order from them and if you have and did not get your product or a refund file a compliant at the following www.bbbnefla.org https://complaint.ic3.gov/ http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/E3EB45228E9229DD85257B05006E32EC
this company needs to be stopped!!

modified review This review was modified by mklug on June 18 2014 12:45:13 PM

"I am Super Suz and I am updating my review. I have figured out that Jacksonville, FL is the Better Bus Bureau to use. already have 13 BBB negative reviews. Add yours so the courts and investigators know what is going on. Let them know if you have not received your merch and have not received communication after your attempts. This smells of a fraud. Most importantly, if you placed an order on phone (probably earlier than May since they no longer answer the phone), your address/phone/cc info and password set up is stored internally. Therefore. you should file a claim with this office and this form asap: http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/investigations-division/economic-crimes-unit.aspx for business fraud and complaints for Jacksonville Fl. The more complaints, the likely they can investigate this company. Keep dates and records of all attempts to contact this company and list the processes and dates. Contact your credit card company and run a dispute on the transaction even if it's after one month from the purchase date. The invoice and order date are incorrect but I have already sent emails to this co. as well as the BBB and the Citizen Complaints and county courts. I suggest you do the same because people can still press buttons on the internet page, make purchases and get swindled. Help them by closing this site and the business down. Certainly, his old employers, (The name of the owner is Ryan McGee and his address, previous employers and old websites are available on the internet.) don't have high regard for him. If anyone has additional phone numbers like private numbers for this owner, please contact me. Just look up Super Suz on the internet to find me. Thank you. "

modified review This review was modified by supersuz on June 26 2014 09:26:15 AM

"Don't give these people a penny. In fact people should be in prison at this company. Count me in on the class action lawsuit. Our company gave them $64.34 for compostable can liners. They never showed up. I was able to call them once with a person at the other end. They said that they were going out immediately. Ha! They didn't. When I've called or written now it's like they don't exist. "

modified review This review was modified by Batdorf on May 29 2014 06:38:30 PM

"Terrible! Placed an order on 04/25 and it is 05/19. Still not received. I have called 4 times to check status and have been on hold a minimum of 14 minutes and more each time. Still no response! I will never use this company again!"

"I placed an order on 4/4/2014 as of 5/2/2014 I still have no product. I have only been able to get someone on the phone one time and she said the order was shipping. That was over a week ago. I would not recommend this company. They charged my card for the $800 order as soon as it was placed. At This point I am requesting a refund. "

modified review This review was modified by glitzyone on May 02 2014 03:13:04 PM

"This online "Little Supply" is the worst. DO NOT ORDER from them. They don't answer their phone or respond to emails. I ordered an office chair and after 10 days of not hearing anything back from them I canceled by order. Then in an Email from Caryn who said they would refund my order in 3-5 business day from April 10th. I am still trying to get my REFUND money back, and today is 5-1-14.

There is a reason this terrible business is not part of the BBB.

modified review This review was modified by ConsumerCO on May 01 2014 10:27:42 AM

"What a shame I was not more diligent in reading the reviews before ordering. I can only echo that this company is by far the worst (and it is not even a close race) that I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Customer service never answers and repeated voicemails and emails go unanswered. I suppose now I will have to try and figure out how to get my money back."

modified review This review was modified by tntdodge on April 28 2014 01:34:10 PM

"Ordered a Box of Animal Crackers for $25 5 weeks ago and still have not received it. This is a joke. Don't order from these people they don't answer the phone and rip you off."

modified review This review was modified by chrishannon1 on April 22 2014 06:30:31 AM

"this was the worst store ever ordered one little stool from them three weeks ago and still have not received it. also I have sent I don't know how many emails left voice mails and not one single response I would not recommend this place to anyone. I hope they go out of business. Do not waste your money if you want to just give your money away I'll give you my number and just give it to me."

modified review This review was modified by bristergirl on April 19 2014 09:08:13 AM

"This company has set a new low for customer service - in fact, it is so bad it is nonexistent!!

they do not answer the phone and they do not return my emails or respond to voice messages - I will not trade with them ever again!

modified review This review was modified by JSP24 on April 18 2014 01:26:45 PM

"www.littlesupply.com SUCKS!!!

Absolutely horrible! Customer service is nonexistent. They don't answer emails or phone calls.

The item was listed in stock when I ordered and it said it would be delivered next day. They charged my credit card immediately. One and a half weeks later, there's no ship confirmation or shipment.

Emails were not answered. They don't answer their phones.

The one time they actually answered their phone they said it was backordered but just got in and would be shipped the following day along with an email ship confirmation. Then nothing. No ship confirmation.

Every time I've called back to ask about this order they do not answer their phones.

All of their reviews on other sites are negative regarding their inability to ship anything on time.

This is horrible company and should not be in business!

modified review This review was modified by throwawayrr on April 02 2014 11:05:47 AM

"Absolutely disgusted by this place, they are a complete scam. I ordered something with the "one day shipping" a week later it hadn't even been shipped, went through all hell to get the order cancelled, was ensured that I would get my refund. That was almost a month ago; no refund, no one returning emails and definitely no one picking up the phones or responding to any of the plethora of voicemails I've left. Basically they're just blatantly stealing from me and what's worse is I'm not the only person. Since this happened I've come across A LOT of complains; turns out they just delete it from their website hence the "five star rating". This place shouldn't be allowed to do business at all."

modified review This review was modified by mmmreeders on March 06 2014 03:35:09 PM

"TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE!

It looks like these issues really started in January, based on the reviews I'm seeing online. Look, we all get it - the East Coast got hit by a big storm and that makes business difficult. But it doesn't make customer service difficult!

I place an order on 2/7, which was supposed to arrive in 2 days. On 2/13, still no delivery. I called on 2/13 and was told my item had been backordered (funny, it didn't mention that anywhere...), but it was now in stock and would be there in 2 days... 2/18 - still no delivery! I called, held for 15 minutes and never spoke to anyone. Left a voicemail, sent an email, never heard from anyone. 2/21 - Called, never got a real person, left a voicemail, sent an email... surprise, never heard from anyone. 2/25 called, no one ever answered. Sent an ANGRY email and left an ANGRY voicemail and never heard from anyone. Called 2/28, finally talked to someone! They said "yes, we got your emails and voicemails. I see the notes on them here" but didn't say anything as to why they didn't return any of them. I cancelled the ordered. TERRIBLE customer service. I can order office supplies from a million other places, I'll never shop with Little Supply again.

modified review This review was modified by kporter07 on February 28 2014 07:57:29 AM

"TERRIBLE...it's been 10 days and I still do not have my order. I've call several times and was on hold for over 30 minutes at least 3 times. Finally got a hold of person on 2/4/14 and she told me I should get it tomorrow ... didn't happen...so I waited until 2/7/14 and was on hold again over 30 minutes and then was able to talk to the same person and she said she needed to check a couple of things and would call me right back....that was 9 in the morning...I finally called them again around 2 pm and she said she couldn't find a cracking number but it was coming UPS and we should receive it that afternoon 2/7/14 or on Monday 2/10/14 ...guess what it's Monday 5:00 pm and we still don't have our order. I'm very discouraged with this company and will not be using them again."

modified review This review was modified by PattiHays on February 10 2014 03:33:34 PM

Little Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Little Supply is not a merchant member
Little Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!