• Little Soft Sho Little Soft Shop Elite Status

What is this?

"no problems, very good service and price"

"The transaction went very smooth and I received the email with the download in a timely manner. Once I figured out how to download it, the download and install went very well. I sincerely appreciate the service and support I received from Little Soft Shop on questions I had regarding the downloading procedures. I plan to continue to do business with them. "

"I am happily using my MS Office 2010. Thank you."

"I was a little hesitant to buy my software from an online store, but all my questions were immediately answered by the online chat rep. I have received my product and the download and install were very easy. The product works and I am very happy! I had one little glitch since installing and the online support wrote me back within 2 minutes and got me back up and running again! I will come back to Little Soft Shop again for future purchases!"

"Nice to have what I needed and QUICKLY! :-)"

"This company delivered after a real let down from another company. This company was early with delivery, the price was great, and the customer support team was friendly and attentive. I have kept the web address and I'll use them again for sure."

"Product was exactly as described, positive buying experience. I had to call to activate the program it took about 5 minutes to complete and all program features are available. Very happy with purchase."

"One little problrm with my computer - customer service solved it - Everything was better than advertised. I will use them again when software is needed. Not only the best price but efficient and friendly operation."

"Delighted with my purchase from Little Soft Shop. I purchased, received and began using Microsoft Office all on the same day. I've had no problems since installation. (about 10 days). Thanks Little Soft Shop for a reasonable price and a smooth purchase. I'll remember you next time I shop for software. "

"Everything went through very smoothly and I am very happy with the whole experience of buying this software from you. I would certainly come back to you to buy other software."

"quick and easy and even helped me again months later when i needed more info. "

"Thanks for everything Little Soft Shop!"

"Order e-mailed quickly - installed without issue. One thing to watch is that the download from Microsoft for Office is 1Gb - it took an hour on high-speed. The product itself is great. "

"I was skeptical at first about the low price of MS Office 2010, but it installed and is working just fine. I am very pleased!"

"The first one went so well that I ordered two more Office 2010 Professional suites."

Share Little Soft Shop's store rating

Little Soft Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Little Soft Shop is a merchant member
Little Soft Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.