Stores > LinenTablecloth

• Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.40/10 3.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-05-21

Fab chair cover for an amazing price

"We order satin chair covers the price was lower then anywhere else because we bought them during a flash sale. I wasn't expecting much since you usually get what you pay for. Not these chair covers the quality was exceptional. I still can't believe what are great deal we scored."

This review was modified by MamamU on May 21 2016 07:12:50 PM

2016-05-03

No problem, quality product.

"I ordered 22 tablecloths in 3 sizes and 3 colors. All arrived within one week of ordering them (with the free shipping). The colors were consistent, and the peach round cloths matched the rectangular ones. I was nervous after reading so many negative reviews, but I honestly had no problems with my order. I ended up saving about 60% versus the cost of renting the linens from my rental company! Well worth it if you ask me."

This review was modified by hanrahanmm on May 03 2016 10:51:38 AM

2016-04-25

Satisfied Long time customer

"I have been ordering from this company for over a year now, I only had one instance in which I had a backorder. They credited me for the inconvenience, and still sent my stuff. I have NEVER had a problem with any other order, airways timely, airways just what I ordered. And I run an event planning business. Not sure why they don't like the rest if y'all. Sorry"

This review was modified by LoveUcreations on April 25 2016 05:13:55 PM

2016-04-13

Took my payment but no delivery

"I ordered March 12. My credit card was charged March 13 but 30days later I'm still waiting for my order. I've tried calling and emailing but nobody returns my calls. Are they still in business? And how do I get my money back"

2016-04-11

Beware !!!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!! I ordered from this company on March 12th. Have not received my products. If you call them , you receive a message stating they cannot take calls. It asks you to leave a voicemail. They never respond. I have emailed numerous times, you receive an automatic email response that states someone will contact you.They never respond. This company is a scam. You will be charged , and never receive your items. Beware !"

This review was modified by nray5907 on April 11 2016 09:29:13 AM

2016-04-08

Terrible customer service and terrible quality!

"I visited their online store and found what was represented as navy blue table overlays. When I received them and took one out of the package, they were not a plain navy blue as the description states, but were in fact an iridescent navy blue. I immediately called the customer service line, and the first few times I only reached a recording. When I did get through, I spoke with Ashley and told her the problem. Then I had to get an APPROVAL to return the merchandise?!?! Seriously? Once I did, I sent them back right away with the label they provided, and come to find out, they deduct the cost of shipping the items back TO THEM! SO I paid shipping twice! I also am a wedding planner and a blogger, and this website will lose business with business practices like this, I can assure you."

This review was modified by Feistyone on April 08 2016 04:40:26 PM

2016-04-06

Buttercream not Ivory

"I ordered "ivory" tablecloths for my daughter's wedding. I received the shipment in a fair amount of time. However, the tablecloths that i received can be described as buttercream or maybe even light yellow--clearly not ivory. I've been trying to request a return, but the website is down. Frustrating."

2016-03-29

Order Never Never Received.

"I placed order on March 19/2016 and order remains in shipment pending status despite emails to customer service following up on same. I have been quite pleased with numerous orders placed over the past 6 yrs. my function has passed and I had rent items elsewhere. Either reimbursement my funds or ship order please."

2016-03-29

HORRIBLE customer service

"I placed my order on 03/12/2016. I received half of my order a week later, with the invoice stating that the other half of my order was backordered(with no date). On 03/24/2016. I still had not received my order. I logged into my account to "Live Chat" with someone, it's not a live chat it allows you to type your question. I tired to "Live Chat" again on 03/27/16 and also called and got a pre recorded message that the phones were unavailable. My event is in a few days and I am now having to go another route. Customer Service is extremely important and this company has highly disappointed!!! "

This review was modified by Ayvonne on March 29 2016 12:57:27 PM

2016-03-28

What a steal!

"I did my research before I made my big purchase! It was killing me to rent table cloths until I found Linen Tablecloth. I am very pleased with the price and especially pleased with the quality! Thank you Linen Tablecloth for providing such a great product with fantastic pricing!"

2016-03-28

NEVER DELIVERED!!

"I placed an order for my husband 50th birthday celebration and never recieved the items! 15 tablecloths and napkins also. Totaling nearly $200. My account has been charged and no delivery yet and they say my order is complete! I had to file a complaint with my credit card co. because I have been unable to contact linentablecloths.com in any way!! Phone, email or chat!! Horrible customer service! What company with any business sense, providing a service doesn't take calls!!! I never recieved any tracking info, then discovered the order had the wrong city. But again no way to contact the company to find tracking info or order again. This has brought so much anxiety and frustration I haven't been able to enjoy the planning process! I'm on a limited budget which is why I ordered from them in the first place. $200 is $200 "

This review was modified by Deedeecardenas on March 28 2016 09:36:22 AM

2016-03-27

Horrible

"I still haven't received my items that I ordered in January and my even is coming up very soon. No one responds to my emails/calls etc!!!!"

This review was modified by ashthompson601 on March 27 2016 08:13:07 PM

2016-03-26

Awful Customer Service

"I placed an order on March 19th via debit card. The money was pulled from my account; however, my order status still says "pending fulfillment". At the time I placed my order, my items were in stock. I went back to look, and now my item is out of stock. I am use to the amount due not being taken from my account until the product has been shipped. I tried "live chat" which is not live chat - a box will appear to ask your question, and it would go to the FAQ section. Never a live chat. I emailed them, and no response. My first order was prompt and I received it earlier than expected so I am very disappointed that this happened with my second order. I've requested part of my order be canceled because I ordered one item elsewhere. Customer Service equals "No body to help you.""

This review was modified by Vivian1970 on March 26 2016 05:41:35 PM

2016-03-26

It's been a week and no shipping info yet

"My party is in a few days. I placed my order 6 days ago. No shipping info was given. "

This review was modified by Betesh on March 26 2016 04:59:13 AM

2016-03-20

Wedding Wonderful

"I love my linens they are perfect for my wedding I will be ordering more."

This review was modified by Shalanda on March 20 2016 05:25:13 PM

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!