• LinenTablecloth
    • Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Awful customer service... because there is NONE. I ordered linens March 22nd and was debited for the purchase. I received an email saying I would get an update when my items ship. Nothing, nothing, nothing... I send an email requesting an update a week ago...nothing. I use the "Talk Live" option on the website... surprise - no one answers and I get to email another inquiry. JUST POSTING A BANNER SUGGESTING THERE WILL BE DELAYS IS NOT SUFFICIENT COMMUNICATION. Will never recommend LinenTablecloth.com nor will I ever purchase from there again. I hope to recover my money, because this is ridiculous."

modified review This review was modified by aimnbuster on April 24 2015 03:13:47 PM

"Order placed on March 24. Chose free shipping (10-14 business days). On April 7, contacted the company to see why order was still listed as processing. Was informed that day 14 isn't until April 14 and was reassured that even though you were running behind, the order would be here. April 12, logged in to see that order is STILL listed as processing. Called on April 13. Very apologetic person assured me that she would prioritize the order and it would go out on the 14th. Midday on the 14th, called (15 TIMES, took an hour to get through) and spoke with a young lady who said that even though she did not yet have a tracking number, it was supposed to go out on that day's truck and would be here on Friday. Later in the day, after business hours, received an email stating that not only had the order NOT gone out, but that several of the items ordered were out of stock. HORRIBLE experience as my event is in 10 days...terribly behind with color accents/details because they didn't have the guts to say "Hey, we are experiencing an unusually high volume of orders and there will be a delay in shipping. If you need your items in a more timely fashion, then we will give you the option of cancelling your order." or, how about this...when they received my order over THREE weeks ago, they could check and say "I know it said the items were in stock but it appears they are not. " That way I could have actually had TIME TO ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. Furthermore, they deducted the money from my debit card 3 weeks ago and then failed to ship. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY!"

modified review This review was modified by partyof9 on April 15 2015 06:14:53 PM

"When I first found this website I was extremely excited because they had just what I needed for my reception and placing the order and all of that good stuff was very easy but now I’m unsure about the website as well as the company, I have been trying to contact the company to find out where my order is, they never gave me a confirmation number and I never get a response when trying to contact them, the website says that you can do a live chat but there is never anyone available to chat with, I have called the customer service number and there is never anyone to take your call, i have even used the email service and no one has gotten back to me yet, so as of right now I have paid them about 80 dollars for chair covers and sashes and I have nothing to track where this order is or no one to speak too from the company in order to find out where my belongings are, I'm going to try to contact the better business bureau to see if they can help me, I really wanted to love this company and site but what do you do when you can’t contact anyone???"

modified review This review was modified by Ms.Davis on April 09 2015 07:28:29 AM

"I recently purchased linens from this website, after several days my order still said "processing" and so I called their customer service and was told that the shipment should have shipped last friday (it is now wednesday), she refunded the shipping and told me she would send a rush to the manufacturer who ships the items and that when I check back I should see the tracking information. Next day, still "processing" I called again... this representative told me that she will send another request and contact me to let me know when it has been shipped. I didn't receive a return call or email, not even to say I'm sorry but I still did not hear back from them looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow to try again. I called again the next day and they still have not heard back from the shipment company. It's been 3 days, my party is in 2 and I still have no status and no linens. It's now too late for me to order from somewhere else and the status of my order is still "processing." They don't even have a phone number for the manufacturer, they only communicate with them by email and they have not heard anything from them in the last 3 days. This was my first time purchasing from Linen Tablecloth, I read the reviews before I made my purchase and I regret purchasing from this company. I ordered from Linen Tablecloth on the 2nd and it is the 9th and it's still processing and I have no idea if and when it will even ship. I ordered table covers from Tableclothfactory.com on the 6th it shipped next day and will be here by friday just in time for my bridal shower. If I would have known this would happen I would have ordered everything through tableclothfactory. If you have a special event make sure you use another website who does not have these issues, because you will not get them resolved and you will either regret or have to cancel your purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by Skakas22 on April 08 2015 05:06:18 PM

"I don't know what has happened to this company recently, but they can't seem to ship their orders in a timely manner. I have placed many orders over the past few years with no major issues. I have placed four orders this month. The last three have not been shipped on time. I placed my last order on 3/26 and at checkout, it said it would ship THAT DAY. It is now 3/30 and not only has the order not been shipped, but customer service say they cannot guarantee that it will ship in the next 2 days. If you need your linens for a specific date, you should probably try a different company. Linentablecloth is obviously going through some sort of issues. Trying to contact Customer Service is very difficult also. I am sure they are overwhelmed with phone calls. When I have been able to get through to a live person, they have been very apologetic and have refunded my shipping charges. The problem is that I don't want Free Shipping. I need the linens that I ordered for a job. Now I don't have time to order from a different company. I can only hope that they get their act together and SHIP MY ORDER."

modified review This review was modified by wheresmyorder on March 30 2015 09:25:34 AM

"I used them to buy chair covers and table clothes for a birthday party that I was hosting and I found out the Monday after I made my purchase that the banquet hall that I was using changed form folding chairs to banquet chairs. I tried calling Linen Tablecloth however I could never get anyone on the phone left messages and no one ever returned my phone call. Finally used the e-mail service and that customer service rep recommended that I just cancel my entire order, I told her that made no sense because I was still hosting an event and that I still needed chair covers just banquet chair covers so I wanted to switch it out before my order shipped. She said that their software would not allow them to do that. So I tried calling again and got no one, left more messages and got no one called me back. This is by far the worst customer service that I have ever encountered and I will never use them again! "

modified review This review was modified by ldbibbs on March 27 2015 09:13:46 AM

"I have placed and order in March 5th and only received part of the order. I have emailed the company once and called twice with no response."

modified review This review was modified by Miller5838 on March 25 2015 01:28:25 PM

"I received the wrong order so I called and talked to a representative. I was told they would have to file a claim with FedEx. I explained that I received a package, but with the wrong order inside, including the wrong packing slip so Fedex of course would say it was delivered. I was told that due to a package being delivered I would not be sent my order again and also would not receive a refund. I will not buy from them again if this is the lack of caring I will receive from their customer service due to an error on their part. "

modified review This review was modified by Brittany676 on March 24 2015 03:27:37 PM

"Horrible...horrible...horrible. i have ordered from them before and things were great. Now they have changed the entire proccess and wont allow me to speak with a live person, phones have been down the entire work day and they are keeping my money. This is terrible customer service and i am totally dissatified with their new level of service. Somewhere they left out keeping the customer happy. I will never patronize this place again."

modified review This review was modified by Jarrett_gladys on March 24 2015 01:46:12 AM

"I placed a order in 3/3/15 and I am check my odrer status and the order is in Hold, I do not know the reason one week to ship my order! Honestly since my first order in this company the service when you choice the "FREE SHIPPING" options it' takes forever, my last order was cancelled for the same issues! honestly I DO NOT recommended this company ,VERY POOR SERVICE !! poor customer service,, shipping take to much time in case when you paid the regular cost shipping."

"My issue has been resolved."

modified review This review was modified by UnhappyCustomer2015 on March 10 2015 11:21:39 AM

"Great quality material at a great price! I will definitely be buying more and recommend to everyone. The tablecloths will be perfect for my wedding! And, it will be cheaper than renting! "

modified review This review was modified by jbontreger on March 02 2015 05:38:37 PM

"I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! I had been wanting coral table runners for my anniversary party. I even thought of making them myself, I'm crafty but not that crafty. I saw the Shantung Silk Table Runner in Coral. I could imagine everything. They arrived and I was amazed at the quality. THANK YOU!!!! I will continue to order from Linentablecloth.com"

modified review This review was modified by FrugalFlowerGirl on January 26 2015 11:21:20 AM

"I placed an order with Linen Tablecloth before Christmas, and still to this day I haven't received my chair covers. I called customer service number and you could never reach them. After a couple of call I sent an email and communicating back and forth with Kristi. A claim was open and I spoke with Fed Ex several times. Sent email back to Kristi and she responds by saying....It's very rare that Fed doesn't deliver a package and my response was....It's very rare that I don't receive package. Haven't heard anything more, and I will never do business with this company again. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I order small amount to see before I make a larger purchase. We live and learn. "

modified review This review was modified by BRIDGETD on January 15 2015 03:34:33 AM

"I received the cloth napkins in perfect condition. They are a little stiff. I think after washing with fabric softener they will be a nice addition for my holiday meal."

modified review This review was modified by ckubant on October 21 2014 08:15:58 AM

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!