Stores > LinenTablecloth

• Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

2016-02-08

Warning Please DO NOT use this site!!!

"I placed an order on 1/25/2016 and today is 2/8/2016 and my order is still showing processing and I have sent numerous emails and called many times and no one answers the phone or returns emails. They have took the money out of my bank account and I still have NO products nor can I speak with anyone in reference to this. A complete scam. "

2015-12-24

"I ordered tablecloths, napkins and plates from linetablecloth. My products came in a timely manner however I am missing some items that have been paid for and I am unable to get a hold of someone within customer service. I receive an application error or get told no agents are avaliable. This is horrible customer service. I am thinking about returning all of my items and getting my money back. "

2015-12-07

"I ordered my tablecloths with this company on a "sale" day and two days after they are 50% off. I called the company to see if they would honor the sale or if I could return the tablecloths & order them again so I could get the REAL sale price. They told me the day I ordered them all sales were final and that it was in their policy which I have read multiple times and surprise it was NOWHERE to be found. They refuse to help me at all and do not care about their customers. I have never in my life has a business be this way at all. I will never refer anyone to these people. They act like they cannot help no matter what & that is unacceptable !UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!! ****DO NOT SHOP HERE***"

This review was modified by hbost123 on December 07 2015 11:02:03 AM

2015-11-16

"My order date was 11/11, and I received it 11/16! It looks great!"

2015-11-06

"Received my order just three days after I ordered online. Merchandise was as stated and very well packaged. I would definately order from them again."

2015-10-06

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Try calling them or contacting them 1st to see what is to come. The customer does not exist and 3 days before my wedding I am desperate and struggling to find another vendor and will have to pay overnight shipping. Am crying. Wish I had seen all the reviews before ordering. Make sure to see all their negative reviews on Wedding Wire as well."

This review was modified by Mandy1985 on October 06 2015 01:53:01 PM

2015-10-04

"So extremely wrinkled and will not release the wrinkles. I have tried to use these several times, and as soon as they exit the clothes dryer they are already wrinkled. Have tried different methods, tried fabric softener, and without softener. They are just cheap. I dont plan to purchase anything else from this company, since their return policy is only if the product is unopened. Seriously?? So we are unhappy with a product we've opened and used, and we are STUCK! "

This review was modified by recklingj on October 04 2015 08:21:38 PM

2015-09-15

"Purchased 6ft. Rectangular cloths for our tables of Mobile business. The cloths were great until we began to unload box and noticed seams were ripped on many of them. Had to use anyway for we were on the road for 3 weeks w/out a Plan B for table covers. As we used these the seams split on more of the cloths. Returned home and called LinenTablecloth and they would not refund, exchange, or reimburse even for repairs. Just thought that their lack of responsibility back to a product they sell was very unprofessional. It is actually too bad for them because we did get many complements on the covers w/other vendors wanting to know where we purchased them. We travel the whole Eastern Seaboard and we will NOT reccommend this company. We will run them on a sewing machine and Linen Cloth will just suffer w/the loss of our marketing. Integrity is so very important these days, but this company lacks just that. "

This review was modified by GDMadd on September 15 2015 05:27:50 PM

2015-08-27

"HOW DOES THIS ONLY HAVE A 2.9 OVERALL RATING???? I am beyond impressed with Linen Tablecloth. Their prices cannot be beat, they ship extremely quickly, and everything is exactly as you ordered it. I really don't think you can get better for the price. Amazing. "

2015-08-23

"We were very satisfied with the quality of the ivory able linens and turquoise napkins that we ordered for our recent wedding on 7-25-2015. I only wish I had found the Linen Tablecloth company sooner so I would have had them in time to get the tablecloths and napkins ironed before my wedding day and reception! "

This review was modified by JudibeeFL on August 23 2015 09:18:51 PM

2015-08-11

"I bought economy polyester tablecloth in the color ivory in round and rectangle for a bridal shower. I was surprised at how good the quality was for the price. I washed them after the event and they look great this. I will be using them again for my wedding reception. I also purchased turquoise organza table runner. They were cute and cheap way to dress up your table setting. My order did take awhile to get to my house but they arrived prior to the event. "

This review was modified by bsalmz on August 11 2015 12:08:58 PM

2015-07-25

"TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! I HAVE SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE, THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER, PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S A SCAM. I PLACED AN ORDER ON JULY 14TH, WITH FREE SHIPPING THEY GUARANTEED IT BEFORE MY EVENT DATE. NOW, I HAVE A HUGE PARTY ON AUGUST 1ST AND THE WOMAN I SPOKE TO TOLD ME THAT IF I WANT TO GET IT BY THEN I CAN UPGRADE IT TO EXPRESS SHIPPING- AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!! EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED 2 WEEKS AGO. THEN THE BEST PART, THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME WHEN THE SUPERVISOR IS BACK IN A HALF HOUR… STILL HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM THEM. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
"UNFORTUNATELY OUR PHONE LINES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE", HAD PAYPAL CALL THEM AND SAID THEY WERENT ANSWERING EITHER.

This review was modified by CNE6189 on July 25 2015 07:09:33 AM

2015-07-20

"LOVE EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER ORDERED FROM LTC .....HAVE ORDERED ALOT OVER THE YEARS AND NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED....I AM EXCITED ABOUT ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS THEY NOW OFFER!!! "

This review was modified by Donna1974 on July 20 2015 01:34:10 PM

2015-07-10

"Three notable complaints about my order from LinenTablecloth.com: 1. Mismatched Colors- When I received a box containing 8 Ivory circular satin tablecloths and 4 Ivory rectangle satin tablecloths, I realized that they did not match. The circular "ivory" tablecloths look very white compared to the rectangle ivory tablecloths of the same brand and fabric. 2. No Call Back- I called customer service the same day and left a message explaining the issue. I asked them to call me back and left my cellphone number. I never received a call or email from LinenTablecloth.com about the matter. 3. Dirty spots and No Care Instructions- I took each item out of the plastic sleeve to put them through the gentle wash cycle. I searched for a care label, as required by law, and there was nothing indicated how to launder the items. The only tag said "Made in China" and gave an RN number. No care instructions on the receipt, either. I loaded them into the washing machine for a delicate wash, and I noticed a dark red, thick substance on one of the ivory tablecloths. It looked like blood or tomato paste. It was on the wrong side of the fabric, but it still shows through and it did not come out completely when washing. Last thing to note, the satin tablecloths are obviously cheap and inexpensive, but be aware that they are extremely sheer. The tables cannot be marked up or it will definitely show through. Overall, I'm disappointed with the products and the customer service, or lack thereof, and I will never recommend or order from LinenTablecloth.com again."

2015-07-08

"Bought 2 white economy polyester tablecloths and I am very pleased with the look and feel . Great quality for the price!! I am never disappointed with my orders, thank you Linen Tablecloth!!"

This review was modified by rainbowhansen on July 08 2015 02:55:09 PM

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!