• LinenTablecloth
    • Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.57/10 1.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10

"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY SENT THE WRONG ITEMS, LEFT SEVERAL VOICEMAILS, EMAILS NEVER A RESPONSE! WASTED 600 DOLLARS FOR STUFF I DIDNT ORDER! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NEVER RECEIVED A PHONE CALL BACK OR A REFUND!"

"Linens are great but customer service is literally non-existent. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"RUN>>>RUN as fast as you can....Horrible, terrible experience DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !! Placed a $850 order...did not recieve the 300 napkins. Called, emailed, faxed, used their web site response, left messAGES FOR 11 DAYS NOW AND NOT ONE RESPONSE. jUST NOW RECIEVED A BOX WITH 27 TABLECLOTHS THAT I DID NOT ORDER !! Not only customer service has a problem, evidently picking and packing does too."

This review was modified by toodlestoo on June 18 2015 11:49:27 AM

"SORRY, SORRY excuse for a company. They sent the wrong item. No response through live chat, email, telephone, or voicemail. Afraid I am stuck with a tablecloth that I did not order and do not want!"

This review was modified by SherriOK on June 10 2015 07:17:07 AM

"I wrote a bad review for this company last week before I finally talked to a real nice lady there and she explained why I was unable to talk to someone via telephone. There is only two people working the phones for 3000 calls per day! She answered my question, gave me a tracking number and promise my merchandise would arrive in two days. I receive my items as promised and love them. Now that I know how this company operates I will order from them again."

This review was modified by Bernice70 on June 11 2015 08:18:28 AM

"Worst online shopping experience I have ever had, by far. They sent me the wrong size table cloths for my wedding. Which was fine because we bought them with enough time to exchange/return them if a mistake was made. So I tried calling customer service. Waited on hold for 10 minutes, then straight to voicemail. This happened 3 times in a row. So I finally left a voicemail. They said it could take up to 2 business days to return my call. That was 10 days ago and I still have not heard back from them. I also tried emailing. I have been calling and sometimes it goes straight to voicemail, other times I'm on hold for 10 minutes then voicemail again. So basically I'm stuck with the wrong size tablecloths.

Do not deal with this company. They may be cheap, but their customer service is nonexistent.

This review was modified by Sam49613 on June 05 2015 02:38:12 PM

"They've cancelled my orders TWICE! and didn't even bother to email me with an explanation. I only found out because of PayPal's refund email. When I first found this site, I ordered from them and they were excellent. I ordered from them a few more times and they were excellent. I received my items as described and they were quite prompt. I was obviously happy or else I wouldn't have tolerated the first cancellation and reordered. I will not spend another dime with them. Whoever is running things over at LinenTablecloth is doing a horrible job. Customer Service- Chante A is useless, unapologetic and needs retraining. My business will now go to tableclothsfactory.com and CVlinens.com. They might be a tiny bit pricier but their prompt delivery saved me from having bare tables at the 2 events LinenTablecloth’s failed me on."

"I needed 17 tablecloths for an event, They sold them to me, charged me, but never had them in stock. The reached out one time to ask if I wanted to change more order (well over a week after I placed my original order). I also paid (heavily) for expedited shipping and they clearly had no intention of getting it out in a timely fashion. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!"

"This company is the worst online company I have ever worked with!!! I ordered chair covers and was told the latest date for delivery would be May 19, when they did not show I called the company they said they would return the extra I paid for shipping and they said they would be delivered in two days. Two days later I got an email saying they do not have the merchandise for my order. I called they said they would apply the money to my card, I had to scramble to rent chair covers for the wedding, this was last week, credit card still not credited (shipping was credit not purchase), company not answering the phones, not responding to my emails. "

This review was modified by upsetinflorida on May 27 2015 07:29:57 AM

"I am the owner of a rental company, I have been doing business with Linentablecloth since 2010....I used to have excellent customer service.....used too !!
Now it's terrible ! I am soo dissapointed ! No customer service...if you call you end up leaving a message....they never call you back. You send e-mail ...same thing ! very long delay of response. Maybe they are to busy ??? they should hire more staff !

"I never write reviews but as a DIY bride, reviews have been helpful. I placed an order for white linens for my wedding which is in August 2015 thinking that if this company does not come through, I would still have time to do something about it. I placed the order on May 11th 2015 and received my linens today, May 21st (I chose the free shipping option). I have looked randomly at them and they seem great! I'll look through the rest another time but so far so good. I paid by credit card and could see my transaction went through within days. I was anxious at the reviews and looking at my linentablecloth account, I was nervous for a few days that it was still "processing". I called 2 days ago and was on hold for about 8 minutes before I spoke to someone who told me where my shipment was. I was also able to track my order online after the call. Overall, I had a good experience from them and I feel so relieved that my linens are the measurements I want and the amount I ordered (21 tablecloths). I never thought I'd get excited to receive linens in the mail but I was happy today that it came through despite some of the online reviews. I am a happy Canadian customer who now own linens for the price of renting them so now I can forgo the damage waiver and stop worrying about replacement costs of the rental company if there is damage on my wedding day. It also helped that I was able to take advantage of their Mother's day sale (10% discount) and that the linens were already discounted. My only regret is that I didn't order the linen napkins too as they were on sale at that time."

This review was modified by Ms.dee on May 21 2015 10:07:09 PM

"Their "customer service" is beyond horrible. There is none. I was looking for cost affective table cloths and runners for my sister's wedding reception (this saturday). I found this company online and thought their stuff looked great and the prices were great too! I checked out the shipping information, placed my order using the appropriate method to get them here on time. I received an email stating one of the items I ordered was out of stock. I immediately replied back with a replacement. Never got a verification of that email. Since then I've sent probably 10 emails, thru my email and their contact form on the site. I have never gotten a single reply. I opened a dispute in PayPal because these people have MY money and have since the day the order was placed. They have not replied to ANYTHING they have been sent. Do some digging on their website. They don't consider "business" done on the phone to be binding, all things must be in writing. They also aren't responsible for orders being missed or information not being received because of their emails going to a trash/spam/whatever folder (I've checked all of these, I have NO email from these people). Luckily I managed to find somewhere else to get my tablecloths, but I'm still out the money they took. This has been going on too long, I'm beyond frustrated with these people. They will be getting a letter in the mail, too if I don't hear something about when I will be getting my money. I wish I could rate these people less than one star."

This review was modified by dawn_al83 on May 18 2015 09:08:59 AM

"OMGosh! Do NOT order from this company if you expect to have your linens within a month or more! Ordered from them once, items shipped two weeks later, arrived on third week. Linen quality was very nice. Second order, one month later, still nothing. The event has already happened last week! I paid over $300 for those linens, and believe me, they debit your bank account right away! I phoned (dreadful getting anyone on the phone, and when you do they say they are a small company and swamped....hire more people, right!), sent numerous emails, nothing. Their lack of concern on the phone is what sealed the deal with me. Very generic. What about "I gave you all $300 and received NOTHING" don't they get?? I really wish they had better customer service and some concern over issues. I really like their linens, but if you can't get the dang things, they are useless! No way would I trust them to deliver again. Way too risky. No one available for chat, ever! On hold on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes. You get lucky if they respond to emails. She told me they are busy and no way can they respond to every single email. Really?"

This review was modified by dpgerb on May 14 2015 10:39:04 AM

"I placed an order on April 21st and have yet to receive anything. I have contacted the company by email, chat, and phone and was finally able to reach someone on the phone after about a 20 minute hold. I was advised my items would be shipped that day. It's been a few days and still no update. I just called again and after a 20 minute hold, I was sent to a voice messaging system. What's the point if no one answers or returns calls! I will never purchase from them again!!! "

This review was modified by Shanw on May 06 2015 02:36:42 PM

"Awful customer service... because there is NONE. I ordered linens March 22nd and was debited for the purchase. I received an email saying I would get an update when my items ship. Nothing, nothing, nothing... I send an email requesting an update a week ago...nothing. I use the "Talk Live" option on the website... surprise - no one answers and I get to email another inquiry. JUST POSTING A BANNER SUGGESTING THERE WILL BE DELAYS IS NOT SUFFICIENT COMMUNICATION. Will never recommend LinenTablecloth.com nor will I ever purchase from there again. I hope to recover my money, because this is ridiculous."

This review was modified by aimnbuster on April 24 2015 03:13:47 PM

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!