Stores > LinenTablecloth

(503)345-9604
      support@linentablecloth.com
      1-877-835-5617

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review LinenTablecloth by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Terrible customer service, never fulfilled order

"Ordered tablecloths that were never delivered. Sent several messages and order information requests with customer support...never heard back from anyone. Still no table clothes. At this point I just want my money back. Horrible service. "

2017-07-26

No refund for unopened linens due to cancelled event

"I ordered linens for a fundraising event at my home. One week before the event, it was cancelled. I contacted linentablecloth.com to send back the unopened, sealed items for a refund. They indicated I was beyond the 15 day return timeframe and suggested I resell them on Amazon or eBay. No refund permitted for completely new, unused items. As a side note, I received different colored "ivory" items - some light ivory, some "butter" colored. Had we moved forward with the event, I would not have been able to use them, as it looked ridiculous. Event planning can be uncertain and their return policy is too restrictive. "

2016-10-15

Affordable Elegance

"High quality linens at an amazingly affordable price. Extremely happy with the quality, price, and speedy service for a last minute event on a budget. I will definitely become a repeat customer."

2016-09-07

Beware, unethical company

"I ordered tablecloths and paid the additional shipping cost so I would receive them in time for an event. I received them late (poor quality by the way) this company doesn't accept phone calls and won't even call after multiple emails requesting customer service to call me. Live chat doesn't work, got the run around from someone via emails. I reported them to the BBB. No resolution yet. Please read reviews on BBB and wedding wire before ordering."

2016-08-27

Great Deal

"Linen tablecloth had the best pricing on polyester clothes. I received my linens and they are exactly what I wanted. Also ordered the organza overlays and they are beautuful! Best deal out there!"

2016-08-15

Always satisfied!!!

"I have been ordering from Linen Tablecloths a very long time. I love them. I have never had a problem with an order, and my products are always quality!! "

2016-06-24

Took 4 days to ship after ordering

"I ordered table runners for my baby shower 9 days before the event. I chose UPS Ground shipping because that would get here in time. I placed the order on a Thursday. It wasn't shipped till Tuesday. And no tracking number was provided. Luckily they arrived the night before my event but still dissatisfied by the stress it caused"

2016-05-21

Fab chair cover for an amazing price

"We order satin chair covers the price was lower then anywhere else because we bought them during a flash sale. I wasn't expecting much since you usually get what you pay for. Not these chair covers the quality was exceptional. I still can't believe what are great deal we scored."

2016-05-03

No problem, quality product.

"I ordered 22 tablecloths in 3 sizes and 3 colors. All arrived within one week of ordering them (with the free shipping). The colors were consistent, and the peach round cloths matched the rectangular ones. I was nervous after reading so many negative reviews, but I honestly had no problems with my order. I ended up saving about 60% versus the cost of renting the linens from my rental company! Well worth it if you ask me."

2016-04-25

Satisfied Long time customer

"I have been ordering from this company for over a year now, I only had one instance in which I had a backorder. They credited me for the inconvenience, and still sent my stuff. I have NEVER had a problem with any other order, airways timely, airways just what I ordered. And I run an event planning business. Not sure why they don't like the rest if y'all. Sorry"

2016-04-13

Took my payment but no delivery

"I ordered March 12. My credit card was charged March 13 but 30days later I'm still waiting for my order. I've tried calling and emailing but nobody returns my calls. Are they still in business? And how do I get my money back"

2016-04-11

Beware !!!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!! I ordered from this company on March 12th. Have not received my products. If you call them , you receive a message stating they cannot take calls. It asks you to leave a voicemail. They never respond. I have emailed numerous times, you receive an automatic email response that states someone will contact you.They never respond. This company is a scam. You will be charged , and never receive your items. Beware !"

2016-04-08

Terrible customer service and terrible quality!

"I visited their online store and found what was represented as navy blue table overlays. When I received them and took one out of the package, they were not a plain navy blue as the description states, but were in fact an iridescent navy blue. I immediately called the customer service line, and the first few times I only reached a recording. When I did get through, I spoke with Ashley and told her the problem. Then I had to get an APPROVAL to return the merchandise?!?! Seriously? Once I did, I sent them back right away with the label they provided, and come to find out, they deduct the cost of shipping the items back TO THEM! SO I paid shipping twice! I also am a wedding planner and a blogger, and this website will lose business with business practices like this, I can assure you."

2016-04-06

Buttercream not Ivory

"I ordered "ivory" tablecloths for my daughter's wedding. I received the shipment in a fair amount of time. However, the tablecloths that i received can be described as buttercream or maybe even light yellow--clearly not ivory. I've been trying to request a return, but the website is down. Frustrating."

2016-03-29

Order Never Never Received.

"I placed order on March 19/2016 and order remains in shipment pending status despite emails to customer service following up on same. I have been quite pleased with numerous orders placed over the past 6 yrs. my function has passed and I had rent items elsewhere. Either reimbursement my funds or ship order please."

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!