• Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I really like this site, I've ordered a few times never had a problem, prices are good quality is great& it shipped super fast! Will def use again!!!"

"This was my second order from linentablecloth.com. I have had nothing but good experiences with them."

"Excellent prices, Excellent quality! My go to place for linens!"

modified review This review was modified by monterrm on February 03 2014 09:53:34 AM

"Great website, fantastic prices, and they're constantly offering incentives, such as 30% off, which made me purchase 10 tablecloths for an event not until next Summer! I'm waiting for the matching napkins to get in stock."

modified review This review was modified by FISHERLOVE on October 26 2013 08:50:12 PM

"Great Quality Products, Fast and Excellent Service.
Well, let me just say that I've never given a comment about things I've ordered on line. However I do like to read other peoples comment to decide whether a product I am interested in is worth buying. Upon reading positive comments from others about LinenTablecloth, I decided to place an order from Canada. And, like one reviewer stated, my parcel too was delivered at a rapid speed. And when they say free shipping to Canada (with orders over $100.00) they mean it. There are no hidden fees like duty, brokerage or custom fees. LinenTablecloth You Rock!!! I will definitely order from you again.

"I ordered the peach organza chair sashes for a bridal shower and they are beautiful. Love the color and the price. Looked beautiful..."

modified review This review was modified by johnsonsixx on April 30 2013 11:41:49 AM

"Never order from Linentablecloth.com. I purchased numerous linen napkins and tablecloths. They fell apart after being washed one time. When I contacted the company, they said their policy was that used or laundered items could not be returned and, even if an item fell apart after being used one time, they would not replace the items. DO NOT do business with this company."

"The quality was not consistent. Some of the tablecloths had finished edges and one did not. The unfinished edge started having threads come off it after the first wash and is not looking good. Some of the fabric is a heavier weight and some is really like and not wearing as well. I am not sure that I would order from this company again."

"linentablecloth WAS the best but not anymore . I was told by the manager that in order to keep the prices same they have to sacrifice the quality .... I think their prices are not the best either but they are comparative to all other websites ."

"So pleased with my purchase!!! I look forward to building an awesome lifetime relationship with Linen Tablecloth !!!"

"Extremely happy with my tablecloths and napkins! "

"Great experience. Fast and awesome prices!"

"ALWAYS a pleasure buying from Linentablecloth.com"

"The greatest service and fastest delivery ever!"

"My order was filled accurately and received on time. I have been placing orders for my church linens as well every since I introduced my church to your great products and great prices. "

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!