• LinenTablecloth
    • Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"I don't know what has happened to this company recently, but they can't seem to ship their orders in a timely manner. I have placed many orders over the past few years with no major issues. I have placed four orders this month. The last three have not been shipped on time. I placed my last order on 3/26 and at checkout, it said it would ship THAT DAY. It is now 3/30 and not only has the order not been shipped, but customer service say they cannot guarantee that it will ship in the next 2 days. If you need your linens for a specific date, you should probably try a different company. Linentablecloth is obviously going through some sort of issues. Trying to contact Customer Service is very difficult also. I am sure they are overwhelmed with phone calls. When I have been able to get through to a live person, they have been very apologetic and have refunded my shipping charges. The problem is that I don't want Free Shipping. I need the linens that I ordered for a job. Now I don't have time to order from a different company. I can only hope that they get their act together and SHIP MY ORDER."

modified review This review was modified by wheresmyorder on March 30 2015 09:25:34 AM

"I used them to buy chair covers and table clothes for a birthday party that I was hosting and I found out the Monday after I made my purchase that the banquet hall that I was using changed form folding chairs to banquet chairs. I tried calling Linen Tablecloth however I could never get anyone on the phone left messages and no one ever returned my phone call. Finally used the e-mail service and that customer service rep recommended that I just cancel my entire order, I told her that made no sense because I was still hosting an event and that I still needed chair covers just banquet chair covers so I wanted to switch it out before my order shipped. She said that their software would not allow them to do that. So I tried calling again and got no one, left more messages and got no one called me back. This is by far the worst customer service that I have ever encountered and I will never use them again! "

modified review This review was modified by ldbibbs on March 27 2015 09:13:46 AM

"I have placed and order in March 5th and only received part of the order. I have emailed the company once and called twice with no response."

modified review This review was modified by Miller5838 on March 25 2015 01:28:25 PM

"I received the wrong order so I called and talked to a representative. I was told they would have to file a claim with FedEx. I explained that I received a package, but with the wrong order inside, including the wrong packing slip so Fedex of course would say it was delivered. I was told that due to a package being delivered I would not be sent my order again and also would not receive a refund. I will not buy from them again if this is the lack of caring I will receive from their customer service due to an error on their part. "

modified review This review was modified by Brittany676 on March 24 2015 03:27:37 PM

"Horrible...horrible...horrible. i have ordered from them before and things were great. Now they have changed the entire proccess and wont allow me to speak with a live person, phones have been down the entire work day and they are keeping my money. This is terrible customer service and i am totally dissatified with their new level of service. Somewhere they left out keeping the customer happy. I will never patronize this place again."

modified review This review was modified by Jarrett_gladys on March 24 2015 01:46:12 AM

"I placed a order in 3/3/15 and I am check my odrer status and the order is in Hold, I do not know the reason one week to ship my order! Honestly since my first order in this company the service when you choice the "FREE SHIPPING" options it' takes forever, my last order was cancelled for the same issues! honestly I DO NOT recommended this company ,VERY POOR SERVICE !! poor customer service,, shipping take to much time in case when you paid the regular cost shipping."

"My issue has been resolved."

modified review This review was modified by UnhappyCustomer2015 on March 10 2015 11:21:39 AM

"Great quality material at a great price! I will definitely be buying more and recommend to everyone. The tablecloths will be perfect for my wedding! And, it will be cheaper than renting! "

modified review This review was modified by jbontreger on March 02 2015 05:38:37 PM

"I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! I had been wanting coral table runners for my anniversary party. I even thought of making them myself, I'm crafty but not that crafty. I saw the Shantung Silk Table Runner in Coral. I could imagine everything. They arrived and I was amazed at the quality. THANK YOU!!!! I will continue to order from Linentablecloth.com"

modified review This review was modified by FrugalFlowerGirl on January 26 2015 11:21:20 AM

"I placed an order with Linen Tablecloth before Christmas, and still to this day I haven't received my chair covers. I called customer service number and you could never reach them. After a couple of call I sent an email and communicating back and forth with Kristi. A claim was open and I spoke with Fed Ex several times. Sent email back to Kristi and she responds by saying....It's very rare that Fed doesn't deliver a package and my response was....It's very rare that I don't receive package. Haven't heard anything more, and I will never do business with this company again. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I order small amount to see before I make a larger purchase. We live and learn. "

modified review This review was modified by BRIDGETD on January 15 2015 03:34:33 AM

"I received the cloth napkins in perfect condition. They are a little stiff. I think after washing with fabric softener they will be a nice addition for my holiday meal."

modified review This review was modified by ckubant on October 21 2014 08:15:58 AM

"just received our second order for my daughter's wedding. Amazed at the speed of delivery (ordered Sunday night..received Wednesday a.m!), the quality and the price! Definitely recommend Linen Tablecloth"

"I really like this site, I've ordered a few times never had a problem, prices are good quality is great& it shipped super fast! Will def use again!!!"

"This was my second order from linentablecloth.com. I have had nothing but good experiences with them."

"Excellent prices, Excellent quality! My go to place for linens!"

modified review This review was modified by monterrm on February 03 2014 09:53:34 AM

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!