• LinenTablecloth
    • Address: 9750 SW Hillman Ct, Suite 200
    • Contact: support@linentablecloth.com
    • Phone: 1-877-835-5617
    • Customer Support: 1-877-835-5617
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (503)345-9604

Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

"I am the owner of a rental company, I have been doing business with Linentablecloth since 2010....I used to have excellent customer service.....used too !!
Now it's terrible ! I am soo dissapointed ! No customer service...if you call you end up leaving a message....they never call you back. You send e-mail ...same thing ! very long delay of response. Maybe they are to busy ??? they should hire more staff !

"I never write reviews but as a DIY bride, reviews have been helpful. I placed an order for white linens for my wedding which is in August 2015 thinking that if this company does not come through, I would still have time to do something about it. I placed the order on May 11th 2015 and received my linens today, May 21st (I chose the free shipping option). I have looked randomly at them and they seem great! I'll look through the rest another time but so far so good. I paid by credit card and could see my transaction went through within days. I was anxious at the reviews and looking at my linentablecloth account, I was nervous for a few days that it was still "processing". I called 2 days ago and was on hold for about 8 minutes before I spoke to someone who told me where my shipment was. I was also able to track my order online after the call. Overall, I had a good experience from them and I feel so relieved that my linens are the measurements I want and the amount I ordered (21 tablecloths). I never thought I'd get excited to receive linens in the mail but I was happy today that it came through despite some of the online reviews. I am a happy Canadian customer who now own linens for the price of renting them so now I can forgo the damage waiver and stop worrying about replacement costs of the rental company if there is damage on my wedding day. It also helped that I was able to take advantage of their Mother's day sale (10% discount) and that the linens were already discounted. My only regret is that I didn't order the linen napkins too as they were on sale at that time."

modified review This review was modified by Ms.dee on May 21 2015 10:07:09 PM

"Their "customer service" is beyond horrible. There is none. I was looking for cost affective table cloths and runners for my sister's wedding reception (this saturday). I found this company online and thought their stuff looked great and the prices were great too! I checked out the shipping information, placed my order using the appropriate method to get them here on time. I received an email stating one of the items I ordered was out of stock. I immediately replied back with a replacement. Never got a verification of that email. Since then I've sent probably 10 emails, thru my email and their contact form on the site. I have never gotten a single reply. I opened a dispute in PayPal because these people have MY money and have since the day the order was placed. They have not replied to ANYTHING they have been sent. Do some digging on their website. They don't consider "business" done on the phone to be binding, all things must be in writing. They also aren't responsible for orders being missed or information not being received because of their emails going to a trash/spam/whatever folder (I've checked all of these, I have NO email from these people). Luckily I managed to find somewhere else to get my tablecloths, but I'm still out the money they took. This has been going on too long, I'm beyond frustrated with these people. They will be getting a letter in the mail, too if I don't hear something about when I will be getting my money. I wish I could rate these people less than one star."

modified review This review was modified by dawn_al83 on May 18 2015 09:08:59 AM

"OMGosh! Do NOT order from this company if you expect to have your linens within a month or more! Ordered from them once, items shipped two weeks later, arrived on third week. Linen quality was very nice. Second order, one month later, still nothing. The event has already happened last week! I paid over $300 for those linens, and believe me, they debit your bank account right away! I phoned (dreadful getting anyone on the phone, and when you do they say they are a small company and swamped....hire more people, right!), sent numerous emails, nothing. Their lack of concern on the phone is what sealed the deal with me. Very generic. What about "I gave you all $300 and received NOTHING" don't they get?? I really wish they had better customer service and some concern over issues. I really like their linens, but if you can't get the dang things, they are useless! No way would I trust them to deliver again. Way too risky. No one available for chat, ever! On hold on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes. You get lucky if they respond to emails. She told me they are busy and no way can they respond to every single email. Really?"

modified review This review was modified by dpgerb on May 14 2015 10:39:04 AM

"I placed an order on April 21st and have yet to receive anything. I have contacted the company by email, chat, and phone and was finally able to reach someone on the phone after about a 20 minute hold. I was advised my items would be shipped that day. It's been a few days and still no update. I just called again and after a 20 minute hold, I was sent to a voice messaging system. What's the point if no one answers or returns calls! I will never purchase from them again!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Shanw on May 06 2015 02:36:42 PM

"Awful customer service... because there is NONE. I ordered linens March 22nd and was debited for the purchase. I received an email saying I would get an update when my items ship. Nothing, nothing, nothing... I send an email requesting an update a week ago...nothing. I use the "Talk Live" option on the website... surprise - no one answers and I get to email another inquiry. JUST POSTING A BANNER SUGGESTING THERE WILL BE DELAYS IS NOT SUFFICIENT COMMUNICATION. Will never recommend LinenTablecloth.com nor will I ever purchase from there again. I hope to recover my money, because this is ridiculous."

modified review This review was modified by aimnbuster on April 24 2015 03:13:47 PM

"Order placed on March 24. Chose free shipping (10-14 business days). On April 7, contacted the company to see why order was still listed as processing. Was informed that day 14 isn't until April 14 and was reassured that even though you were running behind, the order would be here. April 12, logged in to see that order is STILL listed as processing. Called on April 13. Very apologetic person assured me that she would prioritize the order and it would go out on the 14th. Midday on the 14th, called (15 TIMES, took an hour to get through) and spoke with a young lady who said that even though she did not yet have a tracking number, it was supposed to go out on that day's truck and would be here on Friday. Later in the day, after business hours, received an email stating that not only had the order NOT gone out, but that several of the items ordered were out of stock. HORRIBLE experience as my event is in 10 days...terribly behind with color accents/details because they didn't have the guts to say "Hey, we are experiencing an unusually high volume of orders and there will be a delay in shipping. If you need your items in a more timely fashion, then we will give you the option of cancelling your order." or, how about this...when they received my order over THREE weeks ago, they could check and say "I know it said the items were in stock but it appears they are not. " That way I could have actually had TIME TO ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. Furthermore, they deducted the money from my debit card 3 weeks ago and then failed to ship. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY!"

modified review This review was modified by partyof9 on April 15 2015 06:14:53 PM

"When I first found this website I was extremely excited because they had just what I needed for my reception and placing the order and all of that good stuff was very easy but now I’m unsure about the website as well as the company, I have been trying to contact the company to find out where my order is, they never gave me a confirmation number and I never get a response when trying to contact them, the website says that you can do a live chat but there is never anyone available to chat with, I have called the customer service number and there is never anyone to take your call, i have even used the email service and no one has gotten back to me yet, so as of right now I have paid them about 80 dollars for chair covers and sashes and I have nothing to track where this order is or no one to speak too from the company in order to find out where my belongings are, I'm going to try to contact the better business bureau to see if they can help me, I really wanted to love this company and site but what do you do when you can’t contact anyone???"

modified review This review was modified by Ms.Davis on April 09 2015 07:28:29 AM

"I recently purchased linens from this website, after several days my order still said "processing" and so I called their customer service and was told that the shipment should have shipped last friday (it is now wednesday), she refunded the shipping and told me she would send a rush to the manufacturer who ships the items and that when I check back I should see the tracking information. Next day, still "processing" I called again... this representative told me that she will send another request and contact me to let me know when it has been shipped. I didn't receive a return call or email, not even to say I'm sorry but I still did not hear back from them looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow to try again. I called again the next day and they still have not heard back from the shipment company. It's been 3 days, my party is in 2 and I still have no status and no linens. It's now too late for me to order from somewhere else and the status of my order is still "processing." They don't even have a phone number for the manufacturer, they only communicate with them by email and they have not heard anything from them in the last 3 days. This was my first time purchasing from Linen Tablecloth, I read the reviews before I made my purchase and I regret purchasing from this company. I ordered from Linen Tablecloth on the 2nd and it is the 9th and it's still processing and I have no idea if and when it will even ship. I ordered table covers from Tableclothfactory.com on the 6th it shipped next day and will be here by friday just in time for my bridal shower. If I would have known this would happen I would have ordered everything through tableclothfactory. If you have a special event make sure you use another website who does not have these issues, because you will not get them resolved and you will either regret or have to cancel your purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by Skakas22 on April 08 2015 05:06:18 PM

"I don't know what has happened to this company recently, but they can't seem to ship their orders in a timely manner. I have placed many orders over the past few years with no major issues. I have placed four orders this month. The last three have not been shipped on time. I placed my last order on 3/26 and at checkout, it said it would ship THAT DAY. It is now 3/30 and not only has the order not been shipped, but customer service say they cannot guarantee that it will ship in the next 2 days. If you need your linens for a specific date, you should probably try a different company. Linentablecloth is obviously going through some sort of issues. Trying to contact Customer Service is very difficult also. I am sure they are overwhelmed with phone calls. When I have been able to get through to a live person, they have been very apologetic and have refunded my shipping charges. The problem is that I don't want Free Shipping. I need the linens that I ordered for a job. Now I don't have time to order from a different company. I can only hope that they get their act together and SHIP MY ORDER."

modified review This review was modified by wheresmyorder on March 30 2015 09:25:34 AM

"I used them to buy chair covers and table clothes for a birthday party that I was hosting and I found out the Monday after I made my purchase that the banquet hall that I was using changed form folding chairs to banquet chairs. I tried calling Linen Tablecloth however I could never get anyone on the phone left messages and no one ever returned my phone call. Finally used the e-mail service and that customer service rep recommended that I just cancel my entire order, I told her that made no sense because I was still hosting an event and that I still needed chair covers just banquet chair covers so I wanted to switch it out before my order shipped. She said that their software would not allow them to do that. So I tried calling again and got no one, left more messages and got no one called me back. This is by far the worst customer service that I have ever encountered and I will never use them again! "

modified review This review was modified by ldbibbs on March 27 2015 09:13:46 AM

"I have placed and order in March 5th and only received part of the order. I have emailed the company once and called twice with no response."

modified review This review was modified by Miller5838 on March 25 2015 01:28:25 PM

"I received the wrong order so I called and talked to a representative. I was told they would have to file a claim with FedEx. I explained that I received a package, but with the wrong order inside, including the wrong packing slip so Fedex of course would say it was delivered. I was told that due to a package being delivered I would not be sent my order again and also would not receive a refund. I will not buy from them again if this is the lack of caring I will receive from their customer service due to an error on their part. "

modified review This review was modified by Brittany676 on March 24 2015 03:27:37 PM

"Horrible...horrible...horrible. i have ordered from them before and things were great. Now they have changed the entire proccess and wont allow me to speak with a live person, phones have been down the entire work day and they are keeping my money. This is terrible customer service and i am totally dissatified with their new level of service. Somewhere they left out keeping the customer happy. I will never patronize this place again."

modified review This review was modified by Jarrett_gladys on March 24 2015 01:46:12 AM

"I placed a order in 3/3/15 and I am check my odrer status and the order is in Hold, I do not know the reason one week to ship my order! Honestly since my first order in this company the service when you choice the "FREE SHIPPING" options it' takes forever, my last order was cancelled for the same issues! honestly I DO NOT recommended this company ,VERY POOR SERVICE !! poor customer service,, shipping take to much time in case when you paid the regular cost shipping."

Share LinenTablecloth's store rating

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenTablecloth is not a merchant member
LinenTablecloth does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!