Stores > Lineal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lineal by clicking a star below.

2017-08-09

Lineal is comfy but is heavy!

"Easy to set up with a partner, as it was prebuilt upon arrival, all I had to do was install legs and upright it where I wanted it. Then built my existing bed frame around the new base and mattress. "

2017-08-02

Good customer service

"Called customer service they sent out parts we needed and service man called to install however we were able to do it ourselves"

2017-08-01

Good customercservice

"A small tear was in the original covering. A picture was made, sent in and within 3 business days a new cover was sent and a team of installer called to tell us when they would be there to put the new lineal cover on the frame."

Lineal

"The lineal and mattress were delivered after we returned from vacation, just as requested. The delivery men were polite and seemed to have fun setting up the lineal. We've enjoyed finding out what setting works best for our sleeping positions, we like to have the head of the bed raised, it is very comfortable. "

2017-07-28

Good

"We had a good experience. Their truck broke down and was not ready for our dlvy date. Had a rather late call to tell us that, but asked us if next day (Sat) was ok. We of course said yes, no problem.
They arrived on time we courteous and professional

2017-07-28

Good but could be better

"The lineal base is well built and sturdy. The legs adjust to 10" which is still too low when replacing a box spring. The presets to zero gravity and flat on the remote need to be pressed and held until complete instead of one touch selection. We're satisfied overall. "

Good service

"Lots of clear communication about order, delivery, etc... as well as warranty sign up, etc. Only issue is that despite their insistence that "there is no crack noticeable" in the split king, there is indeed a noticeable crack. "

A painless experience

"No nonsense delivery, assembly and show and tell of all remote functions. Would definitely recommend."

Poor customer service

"Despite telling them that I was traveling, they call me every day to ask me to register the bed base for the Warrentee. When traveling I don't have access to the serial number which is required for registration. It's been over a week and I can't seem to get them to leave me alone. The bed base is great, the delivery was super efficient but the customer "service" is nearing harassment. Why do they care so much if I register my bed? Bizarre.

Love my bed

" I was concerned about ordering a bed online but it's one of the best purchases I have ever made. Ordering was easy, delivery was speedy, and the experts knew how to set the bed up exactly where I wanted it.
Zero gravity with the massage on is the perfect way to wake up.

2017-07-14

Best customer service ever

"Even with the persistent rain, they delivered in the time range. So far, the bed is awesome."

2017-07-08

Would buy again!

"Quick delivery. Set up was done by professionals. Lights underneath are perfect to light room gently. Vibration setting are adjustable and help you relax. Motion is smooth and not jerky and very adjustable to your need. I will see how the warranty works if I ever need it "

2017-07-02

Lineal by Saatva

"I was very pleased with this purchase from beginning to end. I ordered a mattress from Saatva online and they made it extra firm just exactly as I ordered it. They kept me informed online when it would be shipped and told me that I would be contacted by the delivery and set up team by telephone. I was. We set a date and time for delivery and the team arrived on time and set up by bed and mattress in about 15 minutes. Everything works fine and the entire experience exceeded my expectations. Well done. "

2017-07-01

Guys were great and fast with install. Loving the bed so far.

"Awesome thus far. The installers were fast, the bed is comfortable and I love all the remote features. "

2017-07-01

Delivery and Setup

"The delivery team arrived promptly and setup our frame and mattress quickly and professionally. They explained and demonstrated how the remote operated. And they removed all the packing material. They were personable and professional. "

Share Lineal's store rating

Lineal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lineal is a merchant member
Lineal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.