Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Horrible worthless jewelry. The worst customer service ever. I would gave them no stars if I could. "

modified review This review was modified by KeepsItReal on December 28 2014 04:29:02 PM

"I now hate this company, I ordered 5 engraved heart items for my kids and mother because my brother just passed away and Christmas eve is his birthday so I wanted to give them all a heat with his name and birth stone on that day. When I received my order 2 hearts were missing. I went on line to chat whit some one about it, I told them how much it ment to me to receive the items by the 24th and the could care less and told me I could call a supervisor. I called and asked for a superior and the lady on the phone did not let me talk to one she said they more than likely lost the items, I told her my store and she said I would receive an email from a superior by the next day when I received the email it was a don't reply one and said it takes 2 to 3 weeks and I would more than likely not receive them by Christmas eve . Sadly I could not give everyone there gifts at once thanks for nothing! I will be writing this same review where ever I can so others don't have this happen to them. No one I talked to cared what these items meant to me"

"I live in Canada. I made two separate purchases from Limoges within two weeks apart and both parcels arrived in mint condition without any issues and in much less time than expected. The first parcel was for two engraved pieces, which arrived 3-5 days from date of order and the second set of purchases included 6 items, which also arrived in under a week. I was waiting for the first shipment to arrive when I came upon these reviews. I was scared to have what happened to others happen to me but thankfully that wasn't the case. In fact, I am very pleased with the orders I put in and the quality of service received (time, product and efficiency). I also had communication with a service representative via email and they were quick to respond and answer all my questions in depth."

modified review This review was modified by tmrwstaken on December 13 2014 07:15:48 PM

"the gold overlay they guarentee not to turn, or refund or EXCHANGE ,,, is only good for 30 days..rings do turn after 30 days so tough luck....DONT BUY THIS JEWELRY...FALSE ADVERTISMENT.... WANT U TO PUT A STAR FOR RATING..WISH THEY HAD A WARNING DONT BUY SIGN TO PICK FROM "

modified review This review was modified by MYGMAWD on November 12 2014 07:11:54 AM

"I had a wonderful experience with Limoges Jewelry the first time that I ordered. I got my mother a beautiful Mother's Ring. The second time, however, when I ordered...things were really messed up, due to riots in the countries that they make the jewelry. It wasn't necessarily their fault, but their customer service dept could have had a few lessons in common courtesy. I ordered those items last Christmas and still have yet to receive them."

"This is the worst customer service I have ever received. Some of the products I bought were terrible quality, they were not exactly as shown on the website, the engraving is very faint. One order I received was missing an item and I had to argue that even though it showed shipped on the packing list it was not in the package that I received. There were several items on that order and they did resend the missing item. I returned two items totalling $170 due to extremely poor quality and still to this day have not received a credit. When I called to find out why I had not received a credit they stated they never received the items back, unfortunately I sent it Canada post (so on top of it all I had to pay to ship their crummy stuff back), and they could only track it to the border. The several people I spoke to at Limoges said too bad for me and when I talked to their corporate office they couldn't help me, when I had to leave a message with my name they wouldn't call me back, it was only when I called with a different number could I get someone to talk to me. There was no offer of a credit, discount off next order or any sort of compensation, not even of a minor nature. "

modified review This review was modified by C.hardaker on October 10 2014 12:33:10 PM

Limoges Jewelry User

"The worst company I have ever known went though amazon and I do not know why amazon wold deal with a company that steal people money now I want deal with amazon never deal with a third d party I thought I was just dealing with amazon "

"I ordered an 18KGold over Sterling Silver class ring. I paid $222 for it. They promised that it would ship on April 18th, six weeks after my order. I was worried due to all the negative reviews. The good news is that they delivered my ring a week before they promised. I love my ring and am glad that I bought it from them. I will us them again in the future. I am 100% satisfied with their service and product."

modified review This review was modified by RobertMacDonald on April 13 2014 10:03:44 PM

"I would certainly never recommend Limoges! I ordered a mother ring the very end of October and here it is the end of January and still have NOT received it! I was promised twice that I would receive it before a Christmas and as it got near I called again and they said no i would not have it in time! I was furious and they promised 20% off....that was before Christmas. ..and I'm still without the ring I ordered for my mom. They are absolutely ridiculous. Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by hayden15 on January 25 2014 11:02:27 AM

"After scouring the internet for a college class ring that didn't cost $430 or more, I ordered the Limoges sterling silver Marquise class ring on November 12th, 2013. It seemed like the perfect deal — about the price I'd wanted to pay for a class ring and gorgeous.

I should have remembered: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

As of yet, I have not received it (though I got an email stating that it shipped and the USPS has "received the package information.") Unlike others, I'm fine with this as 6-7 weeks was always the estimate when I placed my order. However, the more reviews that I read, the more anxious I am as to what I'm *actually* getting. Many people speak of "silver" that flakes off to reveal *lead* and turns fingers green, antiquing that flakes off, shallow engraving that fades quickly, and missing stones.

My ring is slated to arrive at the end of January, and I will definitely be coating it in clear nail polish as a preventative measure if it looks okay. If it's a *complete* waste of money, I will be sending it back and just forego a class ring.

Interestingly enough, the Limoges Facebook page (which had been blowing up with angry customer comments prior to Christmas) and the Limoges Customer Service live chat are offline now.

BUYER BEWARE.

modified review This review was modified by collegestudentblues on January 10 2014 02:54:51 PM

"It's a very great experience with Limon jewelry ...

modified review This review was modified by KiranKumar on December 30 2013 12:59:25 AM

"this is a bad place to buy jewelry. ordered personalized jewelry nov.18. still haven't got it. they never give good information when asked. never again order ftom them"

"Ordered a Mothers ring on 11/21/2013. Told it would ship by 21/21/2013. Then it was changed to 12/18/2013 and I was "promised" by three different customer service agents that it would arrive before Christmas. On 12/20/2013 was given a story about some overseas strike. They couldn't tell me where this strike was.
Customer service is a joke. Will likely return it.

modified review This review was modified by jore8888 on December 23 2013 07:39:43 PM

"Beware! I order a necklace in Nov 2013, to be sure it would make it to me on time for Christmas, it is now Dec 20th and I still don't have the item. I have been lied to repeatedly regarding my order status. First, it was shipped, then the shipping company is on strike. You cant talk to a supervisor, you cant get a refund, and you don't get your purchase! I've never experienced worse service than this, very rude people!"

modified review This review was modified by staffas on December 20 2013 11:54:46 AM

"I ordered a gift for my SO 3 weeks ago. When I ordered the item, it was highly personalized, 2-3 weeks was listed as the shipping time. A week later, I got an email that assured me that my order was being worked on, however this email now stated that the order would take 3-4 weeks. It wasn't a huge concern for me, as I left myself plenty of time for the item to ship before I needed it.

However, one week ago (2 weeks after the email) I received an email saying my order was in transit and would arrive in the next 4-5 days! I was excited it was coming so soon, so I checked they order tracker they provided, and sure enough, my order was set to deliver within the week. Needless to say, I was a bit concerned when I came home today to notice my item still hadn't shipped, one day after the "deadline" provided by the tacker.

When I called customer support, they informed me that my order had yet to leave their warehouse and was still "being inspected for quality" (a process the previous email said had been completed. They reiterated the 3-4 week timeline stated in their second email, saying my item was highly customized.

Let me be clear, I am not giving the company a negative review for the order taking so long. I am doing so because they not only extended their TOA after I ordered the item, but also failed to meet a deadline they set and which customer service automatically directs you to. While it may seem minor, this means I now have many plans to cancel and alter now that the ring is not arriving n the next week.

modified review This review was modified by disappointed32 on September 24 2013 06:38:30 PM

Limoges Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Limoges Jewelry is not a merchant member
Limoges Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!