Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This is the worst customer service I have ever received. Some of the products I bought were terrible quality, they were not exactly as shown on the website, the engraving is very faint. One order I received was missing an item and I had to argue that even though it showed shipped on the packing list it was not in the package that I received. There were several items on that order and they did resend the missing item. I returned two items totalling $170 due to extremely poor quality and still to this day have not received a credit. When I called to find out why I had not received a credit they stated they never received the items back, unfortunately I sent it Canada post (so on top of it all I had to pay to ship their crummy stuff back), and they could only track it to the border. The several people I spoke to at Limoges said too bad for me and when I talked to their corporate office they couldn't help me, when I had to leave a message with my name they wouldn't call me back, it was only when I called with a different number could I get someone to talk to me. There was no offer of a credit, discount off next order or any sort of compensation, not even of a minor nature. "

modified review This review was modified by C.hardaker on October 10 2014 12:33:10 PM

Limoges Jewelry User

"The worst company I have ever known went though amazon and I do not know why amazon wold deal with a company that steal people money now I want deal with amazon never deal with a third d party I thought I was just dealing with amazon "

"I ordered an 18KGold over Sterling Silver class ring. I paid $222 for it. They promised that it would ship on April 18th, six weeks after my order. I was worried due to all the negative reviews. The good news is that they delivered my ring a week before they promised. I love my ring and am glad that I bought it from them. I will us them again in the future. I am 100% satisfied with their service and product."

modified review This review was modified by RobertMacDonald on April 13 2014 10:03:44 PM

"I would certainly never recommend Limoges! I ordered a mother ring the very end of October and here it is the end of January and still have NOT received it! I was promised twice that I would receive it before a Christmas and as it got near I called again and they said no i would not have it in time! I was furious and they promised 20% off....that was before Christmas. ..and I'm still without the ring I ordered for my mom. They are absolutely ridiculous. Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by hayden15 on January 25 2014 11:02:27 AM

"After scouring the internet for a college class ring that didn't cost $430 or more, I ordered the Limoges sterling silver Marquise class ring on November 12th, 2013. It seemed like the perfect deal — about the price I'd wanted to pay for a class ring and gorgeous.

I should have remembered: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

As of yet, I have not received it (though I got an email stating that it shipped and the USPS has "received the package information.") Unlike others, I'm fine with this as 6-7 weeks was always the estimate when I placed my order. However, the more reviews that I read, the more anxious I am as to what I'm *actually* getting. Many people speak of "silver" that flakes off to reveal *lead* and turns fingers green, antiquing that flakes off, shallow engraving that fades quickly, and missing stones.

My ring is slated to arrive at the end of January, and I will definitely be coating it in clear nail polish as a preventative measure if it looks okay. If it's a *complete* waste of money, I will be sending it back and just forego a class ring.

Interestingly enough, the Limoges Facebook page (which had been blowing up with angry customer comments prior to Christmas) and the Limoges Customer Service live chat are offline now.

BUYER BEWARE.

modified review This review was modified by collegestudentblues on January 10 2014 02:54:51 PM

"It's a very great experience with Limon jewelry ...

modified review This review was modified by KiranKumar on December 30 2013 12:59:25 AM

"this is a bad place to buy jewelry. ordered personalized jewelry nov.18. still haven't got it. they never give good information when asked. never again order ftom them"

"Ordered a Mothers ring on 11/21/2013. Told it would ship by 21/21/2013. Then it was changed to 12/18/2013 and I was "promised" by three different customer service agents that it would arrive before Christmas. On 12/20/2013 was given a story about some overseas strike. They couldn't tell me where this strike was.
Customer service is a joke. Will likely return it.

modified review This review was modified by jore8888 on December 23 2013 07:39:43 PM

"Beware! I order a necklace in Nov 2013, to be sure it would make it to me on time for Christmas, it is now Dec 20th and I still don't have the item. I have been lied to repeatedly regarding my order status. First, it was shipped, then the shipping company is on strike. You cant talk to a supervisor, you cant get a refund, and you don't get your purchase! I've never experienced worse service than this, very rude people!"

modified review This review was modified by staffas on December 20 2013 11:54:46 AM

"I ordered a gift for my SO 3 weeks ago. When I ordered the item, it was highly personalized, 2-3 weeks was listed as the shipping time. A week later, I got an email that assured me that my order was being worked on, however this email now stated that the order would take 3-4 weeks. It wasn't a huge concern for me, as I left myself plenty of time for the item to ship before I needed it.

However, one week ago (2 weeks after the email) I received an email saying my order was in transit and would arrive in the next 4-5 days! I was excited it was coming so soon, so I checked they order tracker they provided, and sure enough, my order was set to deliver within the week. Needless to say, I was a bit concerned when I came home today to notice my item still hadn't shipped, one day after the "deadline" provided by the tacker.

When I called customer support, they informed me that my order had yet to leave their warehouse and was still "being inspected for quality" (a process the previous email said had been completed. They reiterated the 3-4 week timeline stated in their second email, saying my item was highly customized.

Let me be clear, I am not giving the company a negative review for the order taking so long. I am doing so because they not only extended their TOA after I ordered the item, but also failed to meet a deadline they set and which customer service automatically directs you to. While it may seem minor, this means I now have many plans to cancel and alter now that the ring is not arriving n the next week.

modified review This review was modified by disappointed32 on September 24 2013 06:38:30 PM

"I usually read ratings and reviews with every large purchase I make, but failed to do so with this. When I found that the ratings were so low during for Limoges, I was dreading receiving my ring, which was $130. It arrived when it was supposed to, about 3 weeks after I ordered it (it was customized), so I have no complaints about that. HOWEVER. As soon as I opened to box, I realized that it was not what I was expecting. The stone was extremely small, so small you could hardly tell it was there, and scratches covered the entire surface of the ring. The engraving on it was also extremely miniscule. Some of the letters had black specks painted over it, so you couldn't see the letters.
For spending $130, I expected a ring that didn't have a scratch on it and was at least of a decent quality. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I can't say that I wasn't surprised after reading these reviews, but I was of course secretly hoping I would be one of the seemingly few satisfied customers. I am shipping the ring back this week and getting a refund. They best not give me any trouble with giving me my money back! I'd like to order from elsewhere, particularly a brand that has higher review ratings.

modified review This review was modified by BaileyAM on May 25 2013 12:15:10 PM

"I feel your pain, I had ordered a ring 2months ago and still have yet to recieve it, but I was able to get a little further , so I thought I would share the information. Limoges is a front company for Mbm Inc, Chicago IL, their Coporate Headquarters, toll free Phone Number is 1-800-253-0959 or 1-312-226-9500, physical address is 3349 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL 60618. They can assist you with your concerns, hopefully you can get a little more attention thier and maybe find a better resolution to your problem. I did"

"I bought a ring for my partner. I gave it to him for christmas, Now all the black has worn off and it looks like crap.. I asked for help and it says on there site that :

Will the gold electroplating wear off?

Limoges Jewelry
Customer Service
3349 N. Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60618

Well apparently its only good for 90 days. Well i can't believe that they only will guarntee there so called quality for 90 days... jewelery only last 90 DAYS! So I wanted to leave a customer testimonial so I could share with others and this is what i got:

Chat Content:
Areli: Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?
Deidre : Hi,

I bought a ring for my partner I believe in Sept of 2012, I didn't give it to him until christmas , He has only been wearing it for less than 4 months and all the black is wearing off...
Areli: We apologize, provide me the order number
Deidre : OK 1 second
Areli: sure
Deidre : Your Limoges Jewelry Order W1172722?
Your Limoges Jewelry Order W1172722?
Areli: One moment
Deidre : ok
Areli: It shows the class rings was shipped back in 10/2012, unfortunately all items have a 90 day guarantee
Deidre : really?
yes but it was a christmas gift
so the guarntee expired before I even gave as a gift
Where can I leave my customer testimonial then?
Areli: I'm sorry, we count the 90 days from day of receipt. The warranty is also stated online
Online, at limogejewerly.com
Deidre : Also says, We guarantee that your jewelry will not wear or turn green. If you ever do have a problem, please return your jewelry to us and we will gladly replace it at no charge. You may return your item for replacement to:

Limoges Jewelry
Customer Service
3349 N. Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60618
where exactly do i leave the testimonial
i want to ensure people know your products don't lasths even 3 mont
Areli: limogesjewelry.com under customer service
Deidre : can you give me the link
Areli: If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we guarantee to either exchange your purchase or provide you with a refund (excluding shipping charges). Simply return it to us within 90 days of receipt, no questions asked!
www.limogesjewelry.com
Deidre : Can i have a link
i am at customer service and don't see it
Areli: There is no link, you can go to www.limogesjewelry.com on the bottom of the page you will see Testimonials
Deidre : How do i leave one?
I want to leave a testimonial
Areli: one moment
You can use facebook or twitter
Deidre : What do you mean i can use facebook or twitter?
Areli: to leave a testimonial
Deidre : I don't understand
How do the others appear on your site?
How do testimonials that are on your site appear there?
Areli: To leave a testimonial you can use a facebook or twitter. Or you can send an email by clicking on customer service

and they hung up. They wouldn't let me post one on there site. They said only on my twitter or facebook account. If thats the case then why would you have a testimonial page on your site? Oh right so you can either make them up or post only positive.

There stuff is crap, don't buy it

modified review This review was modified by AFairCustomer on April 15 2013 08:25:26 AM

"I don't know why there are soo many bad reviews.. I would definately buy from them again because the ring I got personalized for an anniversary gift for my fiance came out perfect & in a cute box too. I got an order confirmation email immediately after my order was placed & an email telling me when the ring was shipped. Had no issues with tracking the ring either. Maybe some of you didn't do something right, or they did mess up... idk but I give them a good review because this was my first time ordering from them so I was skeptical, but they did a great job."

"never ever go with this company!!!!! guarnteed shipping by the middle of dec. This was to be a personilzed couple ring for christmas. I finally recieved the product the last week of feb.!!!!! I had to give a christmas present to the one i loved after valentine day. On top of that 3 day's later the Silver toning has already wore off and it's a ugly bronze color. Very embarassing. Their customer service is horrible to deal with. The product is of lower grade then a ring u would get out of a quarter machine and if you want it as a present you better order a whole 4 months in advance. Save yourself the trouble and go with a different company."

Limoges Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Limoges Jewelry is not a merchant member
Limoges Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!