Lights Online Reviews - lightsonline.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

Lights Online is not a merchant member
Lights Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Frederick Cooper (FC) Lamps are, apparently, made in China by FC described "artisans"; they are drop shipped from Lights Online, apparently. The quality of the rather expensive (almost 500 dollars) FC lamp I received is what one would expect in a lamp found in the scratch and dent section of your local Big Lots. And no offense intended towards Big Lots. Having called Lamps Online customer service (1-866-688-3562) multiple times with no one answering the phone and no response either to my voice mail or my email complaint regarding this product, I would have to rate Lamps Online right down there with FC Lamps in general. Based on my personal experience with this single order and the complete lack of any customer service received as a result of my purchasing an exorbitantly priced piece of junk, I would never recommend this company to anyone, including people I really don’t like. Buyer beware! "

modified review This review was modified by paulhayek on December 24 2013 12:24:41 PM

"We received our savoy house foyer light in just a few days. the fixture was easy to hang and looks great hanging in our entry way, we would shop here again."

"Easy ordering process, would shop at Lights Online again. "