Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered 14 - 6 inch flameless candles September 4th for my daughters wedding on Oct. 18. They took nearly 2 weeks to start sending them and then after waiting for them 4 were broken. I let the company know right away. They sent the replacements to the wrong customer, then the had took even more time sending them to themselves and finally they arrived on Oct. 21. Three days after the wedding. Yes they were aware. EPIC FAIL Cannot recommend them at all."

modified review This review was modified by Makai on October 23 2014 04:16:55 PM

"Lights.com provided me with EXCELLENT service. First, after signing up they gave me a coupon code for 7% off my next purchase and when I tried to apply it, the system wouldn't accept it. So I placed my order anyway and wrote them a "complaint" that I should be credited 7%. The next day, it was refunded. So quality service on that front. But then when I got my order it was wrong. I ordered 5 green and 5 blue lights but got 3 green and 7 blue. So I went on live chat and they shipped out a replacement package of the two green lights free of charge. They didn't ask me to return the two blues I got so now I am getting 12 sets for the price of 10! I can't wait to get them in the mail. I don't think I've ever had such great service before. Great company and I will definitely shop here again."

modified review This review was modified by BriRuba on May 15 2014 07:29:14 PM

"Lights.com is an easy site to order from, has a great inventory of different styles and colors, and the quality of the merchandise is exemplary. Love the flameless candles!"

"love my candles......great price ,great service"

"The lights and stand were not quite as large as we expected, but that is not your fault, it was ours. They are going to work well in any case. Thanks."

"I received my lights yesterday. I hung the lanterns as soon as I received them. The delivery was quick and I was very satisfied with the quick response. I have not had a chance to hang the rest of the lights. "

"Your customer service representative, Michael, in NYC was EXTREMELY helpful with assisting me to change my order before it was shipped. I had wanted warm twinkle light battery-operated strings, but at first only found the cool lights.
He helped me find the warm strings and they were delivered 2 days later. I'm delighted with the experience!

"Great Experience! Fast Delivery!"

"Quick delivery and so far happy with the product."

"my overall experiance was horrible the loights were broken"

"Fast service despite snow storm back East. Excellent customer service. I love my Luminara candles with remotes! Would highly recommend Lights and will use them again for any future purchases. "

"I have not received my lights yet! If I ever do, I will be glad to give Lights.com a good rating. But I need to actually get them first."

"While I ordered and recieved the product promptly, I did email a question and comment and have not yet received any comment. There are no part identifications, and I couldn't find any way of knowing if parts were connectable..."

"The gift I ordered delivered to a friend arrived on time and carefully packed as to my request. It was in perfect working condition. I'm very pleased! "

"All the candles and lights met my expectations.Well packaged and arrived promptly. I was having trouble navigating the website (my fault) and a Lights employee, Michael Barreto, very kindly helped me through the process. I will definitely order from them again and appreciate a company that has employees that will go the extra mile"

Lights.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lights.com is not a merchant member
Lights.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!