"First Time Customer, Had Great Experience: Phone Customer Service was great, price-match policy easily honored and light fixture shipped quickly. Will definitely buy from again!"

modified review This review was modified by PugKC on February 22 2014 11:47:31 PM

"At first I had given them the best review but unfort. good went bad-great price on chandelier - no doubt- lynn took order-very nice but then had nothing to do with it after that even when writing nothing got done-dana took over and tried to help to get the right crystals for very expensive chandelier but kept getting wrong size from manufacture and in end - she says well now they are all cut to order and we are done and that's what your getting and cant return it even though she said she spoke to manufacture who said it was def. the smaller ones I needed!! now I am upset as one in store has thin small crystals -mine are thick and for the bigger version-told manager would call me back but hasn't yet. they seem really nice till they don't want to bother with you anymore then their voice and manner changes! now wish I kept the one I was buying in store-little more money but would have been exactly what I was looking for!lady on phone said please don't change review - a manger will call you back and we will help you-that was weeks ago-"

modified review This review was modified by CUSTOMERG on October 26 2013 07:44:08 AM

"My husband and I are refinishing our basement and had a number of lighting needs (sconces, pool table light, vanity light, etc.). We did exhaustive online research and ultimately arrived at the Lighting New York (LNY) website because of its low prices. While we turned to LNY because of the value it offered, we stayed because of its unprecedented level of customer service. LNY reps were available around the clock; and, not only were they professional, friendly and accessible, they were genuinely interested in providing us a good product at the lowest possible price. Our experiences with the LNY team have been extraordinary across the board; but I feel compelled to single out one individual, Mary-Grace Reardon, for her warm personality, her professionalism and her commitment to exceptional customer service. While I may not have any lighting needs again for many years to come, I will be returning to LNY when I do. It has earned a lifelong customer!"

modified review This review was modified by anonfromHaddam on June 10 2013 12:32:25 PM

"We had an excellent experience purchasing through Lighting New York, and much of our success was the sales/customer service representative, Mary-Grace. She communicated (proactively!), some concerns with us up front, which guided our decisions and helped us pick out the best lights for our home/patio. We went with the Maxim Santa Barbara collection, and even though one product was showing on back order (6-8 weeks out), Mary-Grace and New York Lighting came up with enough to do our patio. Great service, excellent product, and all shipped in good order. Thank you, and a BIG thanks to Mary-Grace!"

"I had a great experience with Lighting New York. I found a chandelier I loved on another site, was shopping around to make sure I got the best price and found the Lighting New York site - their price was higher, but they have 110% price guarantee. I talked to Barbara, and she beat the competitors pricing. Plus I love the free shipping and returns and no restocking fee.

Chandelier arrived in the time frame their promised and all is well. I would definitely order from them again.

"Lighting New York has great product selection, service and prices."

"Absolutely first rate shopping experience and customer service. I saved a substantial amount of money on my purchase in comparison to the half dozen or so other merchants that I had researched and my order was placed on a Saturday and I received all 3 lamps directly from the manufacturer on Tuesday. Lighting New York has a free shipping and returns policy with no re-stocking fee and it was those factors that helped in making my decision. Also, my personal thanks to Wendy Pellagrino for going above and beyond the call of duty to help me in placing my order and for providing me with reassurance in deciding to place the order. She assured me that she would do everything in her power to ensure that I would be happy with my order. Do not hesitate to place an order with Lighting New York - you will not regret it."

"I recently placed an order with Jeannette Stoppiello and she was more than helpful and knowledgeable. With over 20 years in the lighting business, she was able to ask me the right questions and drill down so that I was able to figure out exactly what would work for my lighting needs. She went way beyond what I expected of an online Customer Service Rep. I had read some horror story reviews of online resellers but my experience with Jeannette and Lighting New York was an absolute pleasure and I save considerable money."

"I ordered a bunch of fans from the company and had a great helper. Duane Richardson, Ext 130. I had a problem with a broken fan and Casablanca was giving me a hard time. Duane took care of everything. He intercepted so i did not have to worry or even respond to them. I was moving into a new home and have 2 small children and every time i was going to deal with an issue he had already taken care of it. I am so pleased with his customer service. He kept constant contact and updates with me. He was knowledgeable on fans and helped me in picking the perfect fan for each room and all accessories compatible. I would recommend this company to a friend and even more so would direct them straight to him. I usually dont do reviews but was truely pleased with his customer service."

"This was the easiest thing I had to do building my house. I called Duane at extension 130, who is a sale rep for Lighting New York. He was exceptional at helping me with my lighting needs. I got the lowest possible pricing on chandeliers, sconces, fans, and flush mounts. I saved at least a thousand dollars. I thought the art of customer sevice was a lost trade in today's work place, but Duane proved me wrong. My delivery was quick and prompt. I also got a chandelier that was not ordered. I call ext. 130 and Duane sent a shipping label on line and fedex was at my house the next day to pick it up at no cost to me. If you are ready to buy lighting go on line, pick it out and call Duane at ext. 130 and he will take good care of you. Thanks Duane and thanks lighting New York my lights look great!!!"

"We have ordered several lights at different times from Lighting New York. You can spend hours searching for better prices, but save your time. Lighting New York has the best prices, the best customer service, and the fastest shipping you will find anywhere.

It's so refreshing to be able to talk to a live person with no computer promts to wade through. The current sales person, Barbara, as all the previous sales people, is knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive to your requests. I can't imagine a better shopping experience.

"I am 58 years old and this is the first time in my life a had the means to purchase a chandelier. When I called Lighting New York, it was Jeannette Stoppiello who answered the phone. She helped me find the chandelier that would suit my house foyer and dining area. She asked me many questions that would help her find the type I want and need. Her expert advice made the selection process bearable and less stressful. Both units are now installed. They both looked exquisite and exactly what I had envisioned in my house. I have to thank Jeanette for taking the time and sharing her expertise in this otherwise maddening process. She is truly a customer service oriented person. Thanks again Jeanette."

modified review This review was modified by SoniaCleal on July 25 2012 04:12:24 PM

"Lighting New York has the best selection, but even better than that are their employees. From the sales rep I worked with to the customer service reps, all are 5 star! They stand by the products they sell, and get things done when there is a problem. I also saved a lot on lighting for my home renovation. I would highly recommend Lighting New York to any of my friends. "

"This is my first time using ELK website to buy lighting product. I was looking for a set of lights for kitchen remodelling. I first found it on line, but I was really not sure if the size would be right. I called the help line. To my surprise, not only I got 15%-20% off of the lights, the sales laday (ext 105, I don't recall her name) was very informative. She gave me a lot of help in deciding which lights to get.

One of the light was missing when I received the packages. They send it to me right away. The service is excellent. I am very very happy.

"Our experience with them has been bad from start - and we're still waiting to finish!

Their customer service person gave us misinformation about the 2 lamps we purchased on March 8th, including the fact that they were 'in stock' and would have them within 5 business days. On 3/19, we called to learn that they only had one lamp and were holding it until the second lamp was available. Had we not called them, we would not have learned about it. We told them to send the one they had. It is now July 12th, we still only have one of the two lamps, despite having paid for both. On 3/19, we were told that the second lamp would be shipped around 5/31. We continue to wait!

Lighting New York is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lighting New York is not a merchant member
Lighting New York does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!