Lighthound Reviews - lighthound.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 373 reviews

Lighthound is not a merchant member
Lighthound does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Nice online buying experience, good prices.The international ortder I made was received without a glitch.
Joaquin from Mexico.

"Excellent. Best prices on-line, accurate order fulfillment and super fast shipping. I received notification that my order had shipped the same day I placed it on two different orders. I intend to purchase additional items from Lighthound."

"The solarforce tail cap fit perfectly on my surefire 6p and it works great. I am going to order a second for a G2 light I have and need a replacement tail cap for. You can't beat the price. "

"Very good,always kept well informed,quick delivery,will use again.
Albert A De Ridder

"In the mail the same day I ordered."

Rating 8/104/5

"GOOD, BUT HOPE TO HAVE MORE DIS BECAUSE I RESELL IT "

"BEST INTERNATIONAL ORDER."

"Overall experience was quite positive! They shipped exactly what I ordered, quickly, and at a very reasonable price. I will definitely go back to Lighthound when I need additional batteries and gear!"

"Very satisfied with the delivery time and price of the items purchased."

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

"Great customer service and prompt shipping. Overall great experience. "

"Great products and fast shipping. HIghly recommend."

"My experience with Lighthound is great!
I buy components to make weapons lights for police and military, and occasionally a switch or lamp goes bad, Lighthound replace these items quickly and without charge.

I have purchased from Lighthound for several years, placing orders every other week, and never was I dissatisfied with Lighthound service.

"Awesome. Great service. Quality products. They seem to have trouble getting replacement bulbs from lumens factory (China) but it's not thier fault. They're doing all they can. "

"Just a quick note to let you know that my recent purchase with LightHound (Lithium Ion Batteries) was flawless. I found a specific need for some very small lithium batteries, 10440, 10280, and 10180. I am building a couple micro lasers. I contacted Lighthound via Internet on Sunday land placed order Sunday night. Monday morning received order / payment confirmation, and Monday afternoon received shipping confirmation. Tuesday AM, item in transit and arrived today (Wednesday).

Perfectly packaged, a couple extras included, like battery extension magnets for charging, and an all weather notepad. Super fast shipping and communication throuhout the process.

I am no expert, but the products seem to be high quality, they have all taken a good charge, and now in-line for deployment into my new projects. Maybe this weekend if time permits.

Just wanted to share when someone does something right and makes an effort to provide a good customer experience. I will be ordering again, I am sure!

I highly recommend buying from them if you need specialty batteries in a hurry from the US. These folks ship their product from Texas. Seems to be a little expensive, but not much more than other quality batteries found US locally... the super shipping and customer make up for the few cents difference..

Thanks,