• Lightbulbsurplu

"great - they got in touch with me the day after i Emailed them"

"My experience with Lightbulbsurplus.com was amazing!! my order arrived
quietly with no problems and the product I bought worked fine!!

"The right product, competitively priced, promptly delivered economically. What more could you ask?"

"First purchas and all went well. I have already told several other business about my purchase. "

"Very pleased with service and delivery from Lightbulbsurplus. Website was very easy to get around. "

"i received everything i ordered and on time. very good service"

"Awesome!!!!!!!!! I found light bulbs that I no longer could purchase where I live. Delivery was very fast."

"Received items quickly and exactly as advertised."

"No. Was told items were just received and would be shipped today after contacting customer service. Order tracking stated items would ship on 11/5 but have yet to ship five days later. "

"A++++ Got the best price and they had my bulbs here in 2 days. Called to get some advice and the customer service gal was great. I def.recommend"

"I was looking for a replacement globe for my outdoor fixture....just had to type in 'plastic globe' and Walaa! up pops lightbulbsurplus....with all the selections I needed! Easy to use website ... Informed shipping....very cool indeed.....BMT"

"The package came via USPS which seemed odd due to the high shipping cost. I checked my order 3 days after placing it only to find that it was still "in progress". I have never seen a company take 3 days to ship an order. I tried to call them about it and went to voice mail. My phone call was never returned. I don't think I will be doing business with this company again."

"I was able to find the particular bulb I was looking for quite easily. I had received a price quote from the previous company we got the bulbs from and Lightbulbs Surplus was far and beyond a better price. I will continue to search for other light bulbs we may need for our office."

"Staff was exceptional. Not only did they recommend the best light fixture for my need, they also kept their recommend to a very affordable LED GlowPanel that suits my needs perfectly.

Great advise fast delivery and good pricing. Thumbs up LightBulbSurplus!

"Great. Delivered very quickly."

Share Lightbulbsurplus.com's store rating

Lightbulbsurplus.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lightbulbsurplus.com is not a merchant member
Lightbulbsurplus.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!