Light-O-Rama Reviews - lightorama.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 6 reviews

Light-O-Rama is not a merchant member
Light-O-Rama does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have been an LOR customer for 4 years now. Their customer service and product quality are the best I have ever seen!!"

"My nutz itch! Does that help your problem with LOR and there products? I believe they work just fine!

Donny

"I do not understand the comment about Light-O-Rama being bad at customer service?
I have been a customer with them for over 3 years and have nothing but praise for their product as well as their services.
Perhaps the unhappy person had a bad experience (in their own mind) with LOR, but it would have been a one in a million thing if they had.
Dan and the staff are always ready and more than quick to attempt to resolve any issues.
Show me another company that will send out equipment with just an email to them about troubles? LOR will.
If that alone does not indicate a quality customer service then what does?
Bill

"Light-o-Rama has exceded my epectations for quality and value. Their products are well made and the documentation provided with each is easy to understand. No complaints with any aspect of LOR.

The user support group has also been excellent to deal with, and for the amount of time that I have been involved with the user group, everyone has been friendly, supportive and helpful. I am not sure what or why the comment was made below regarding the forum group; my experience has been nothing but positive, and I have yet to see any aggresion on their forums.

"I've been a Lightorama customer for over 4 years, and seeing their 5/10 rating is a travesty. Altogether, I've amassed over 30 of their controllers, and they're never failed to deliver as promised. Their service has routinely exceeded my expectations, including the owner personally overnighting me an emergency replacement controller on a weekend during the middle of lighting season. If every company handled itself as well as LOR, websites like this wouldn't have any reason to exist."

"I am new to LOR in 2011. I ordered my first controllers in October. I have talked with several people from LOR on the phone and by e-mail. They are all customer friendly. They care what you think. They did have a slight problem this year with getting the product to sell, primarily because of a change in manufactures. My order was slow on getting here, because of lack of products, but I recieved it with time to get my show going on time. I read the forums every day and as in any forums there will be disagreements. Dan is on top of these problems and will get them straightened out, I'm sure. LOR is a great company and I will be ordering from them again. Thanks LOR, you're GREAT!
Alan