Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Light In The Box review for bracelet

"Greta experience with this order. "

2017-05-24

Adorei

"Ótimo serviço,bom atendimento ao cliente e produtos de qualidade"

2017-05-23

Beautiful dresses !!

"I bought some dresses, they are beautiful, fashion and very well done, the fabrics are nice and they were delivered on time, according with the delivery times showed in each product page.

I would like to mention that, something that really took my attention when I bought the dresses, is that I had the option to customized them, using specific body measurements that I entered in the LightInTheBox web page for each of them. And by the way, have this option available, it is a great differentiator from your competitors, it is very valuable for me and I really like it.
And, in relation with this customize option, I would like to suggest an optimization; will be great, if you could be able to add, to the filter options, an additional filter that allows us choose for a customized dress or standard sizes; that will save me a lot of time and frustration, because sometimes I saw the dress picture and I fell in love with it, but when I got into the details, I found out it was offered only in standard sizes, which does not work for me.

Therefore, I state that your products and services over expected my satisfaction as first time customer.

Thank you.

2017-05-23

Amazing Shopping Experience!!

"fully satisfied with my purchase. really recommend it. exactly as it looks like in the picture. !!"

Все очень хорошо

"Часы понравились все соответствует фотографии "

VERY GOOD

"GOOD VERY GOOD, PERFECT PRODUT"

Contentos con las compras

"El producto era como se describe, es bonito y sugerente. Llegó en pocos días.

Recomiendo comprar en esta tienda.

2017-05-22

Fridget Spinners that do not turn up

"Hi Guys,

Do not buy from this site they said it would be 10-15 days for delivery and I have sent them 3 times with Customer Services and now they are saying it can take 38 days for delivery. I raised 3 tickets and they immediately closed the tickets and just said it can be delayed by a further period of time.

This site is totally dishonest in the delivery timelines and I have no confidence that they will ever deliver my spinner for my son.

Update - 23rd of May - I got a couple of emails from the company asking me to remove my rating and they will refund me the cost of the item whenever it arrives - they have told me that it can take until the 23rd of June (70 days from the order) for the product to arrive due to bad weather and delays in shipping.

They have asked me to remove my negative comments and they will give me the product for free -

I think they are missing the point of my comments and they should clearly state how long it will take for the product to be delivered.

They do get some credit for trying to resolve the issue but only after I put the comment on ResellerRating but I believe they have no idea where the product is at present.

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15453602 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

Super!!

"Parfait!!
Fonctionne parfaitement sur le téléphone.

To repeat!

"Very easy to choose and to pay"

The Best Customer service\products

"LITB is one of the best websites i ever used, and what is making it the best is the Customer Services team, i start using the LITB for shopping since end of 2016 and since this time it's my main shopping site, i have spent more than 2500$ in the past few months only for personal items, yes sometimes i had issues with the shipping but it's always will find who will take care of your items until you get it, special thanks to the supervisor Tammy who solve out my problem and taken care of the problem until it solved.

wish you more success

Ahmed AbdElBary

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15445814

Sincerely,
LightInTheBox Customer Service”

Confiável .Variedades.

"Site altamente confiável,todos os produtos foram recebidos de acordo com o enunciado e sempre em perfeitas condições,graças às ótimas embalagens.As variedades das ofertas são imensas e os preços são acessíveis,considerando as qualidades e belezas do que comprei.Recomendo sem hesitação."

Muy bueno!!

"El pedido tardó en llegar pero por cuestiones aduaneras y de importación. . Llegó todo bien y de buena calidad... excelente la atención post venta..."

Tevreden

"نوعية واسعار جيدة
وتشكيلة رائعة

I love LightInTheBox

" found LightInTheBox just by looking on the internet and have came to love ordering from them. Shipments are fast and very nice to deal with. They have Awesome Items and price is right. I recommend giving them a try. Thank you"

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.