• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Recently I bought my wedding dress, favours, and thank you gifts from LightinTheBox, and they were fantastic, my dress was perfect and made to order, the quality of the thank you gifts were amazing and the price were exceptional. The postage was very reasonable and it came 2 days before I expected it to arrive. Thank you LightinTheBox! Keep up the good work. I would highly recommend using this seller."

"when my orders late, they offered me to reship or refund me and they did what I want.

1st Purchase from LightInTheBoX.

2nd Purchase from LightInTheBoX.

3rd Purchase from LightInTheBoX.

All my experience with LightInTheBox will be here:

I love LightInTheBox.

"I ordered a shower valve / kit for my remodel. I placed the order then read all the negative reviews and thought, crap, If I knew it was right from China I would not have, I'm going to get screwed. Next day was informed the package would not ship for a couple weeks and said, here we go, the run around. I paid $35 for 3-5 day shipping. That was Sunday night.

Tuesday morning woke up to an email saying shipped. The tracking number worked and I followed it. Thursday it was with DHL in Los Angeles saying "With courier out for delivery." and it didn't come that day! I wrote Lightbox and said basically what the heck? No response from them but the next Friday morning DHL rang the door bell and there it was. Ordered Sunday night and arrived Friday morning as 3-5 days promised.

I have not installed the shower kit yet but is looks great in the box, I will see if it leaks or not now :)

In my case I had success with them. I think I will keep ordering from them till I do not have success but so far what they said they did.

"it was a bit big for me it goes up to my upper arm, I would love to wear it with an elegant dress and have a touch of gold along with it! good accessory for a great price. I love everything about LightInTheBox, great service, great quality, fast shipping and excellent customer service!"

"I am afraid all the goods I have ordered from them tend to be too short or small. They have no idea about western sizes. Also the materials appear to be tacky with poor workmanship. "

"I bought a number of items from this site (mainly swimwear and clothes) and can state that the overall quality and customer service are really good."

"Lightinthebox is very good site . I receive my orders in time , in good condition .
I received more that 10 things from site and will shopping from them :)

"Shishang Women's Korean Fashion Alloy Cubic Zirconia Ring

Mar 14, 2015

Crystals are not stuck properly, looks like they will come off anytime soon.

3/3/2015:
LITB gave me a refund for this. Excellent Customer Service! Thank you.

"Nice. Good color we got.
I like more electronics to buy.
Great. we liked it very much. Please Provide more products like this.

"Best site to order from! Has everything you need. Takes a while to get to you, but if you order in advance you will be very pleased!"

"I had good expreince with LightInTheBox , I think it is the best Chinese E-commerce Website . Great customer service and quick shipping. "

"I love this online store - especially their sales. You will get a quality merchandise for fraction of the cost. I will use it for a lifetime probably. Thank you LITB."

"Ordered a bathroom Faucet on March 2 expecting the advertised 3-5 days Expedited shipping. Then website said Processing with an Expected ship date April 15. I cnat wait 6 weeks till April 15 to complete this job so I tell them to cancel the order and I'll order something that will ship sooner. Miraculously the Faucet appeared in the warehouse and they said the could ship it soon so I dont cancel. Then I get an E-mail saying it is delayed until mid April again so I say go ahead and cancel. Another miracle and the Faucet is marked as SHIPPED so it cant be cancelled without a return shipping fee. "Due to return shipping costs, we advise you to keep this order." This will be the LAST item I ever order from Lightinthebox. Too bad because they have good pricing, but I order materials when I need them and people dont like excuses when the job cant be done on time."

"good service and product was excellent. ordered a toy for my pet and she loved it."

"Great variety of quality products at great prices with reasonable postage costs to Australia. Last purchase was oil paintings on stretched canvas. The colours were very fresh and much better than expected."

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.