• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

"It's been 10 days and my order is still pending. Seems a little ridiculous to me. There was also no way to contact customer service."

"So far, I have been satisfied with this seller. A few clothing items are a little small so check sizing carefully and when in doubt go up at least one size (especially for lingerie items). "

"LightInTheBox has some really nifty gadgets and products in store. Love shopping with them. The only better thing would be for them is to offer free shipping. But still thumbs up for the collection of products and great customer service.

I have ordered from them couple of times and will do so in the coming future.

"I'm Very Disappointed LightInTheBox.
I bought a green laser pointer € 6.99. Instead of € 32.99
Two weeks later the package is still not shipped?
ile invent excuses to not ship the package - stock
it pushes the shipment of one week and the next week ......
- They will not accept their price errors.
LightInTheBox and no serious site

"Big disappointment. My first and last order from LightinTheBox."

"I am very satisfied with the services provided"

"I was skeptical at first because this sender didn't have any reviews on this particular product. However, I was very impressed with the shipment/processing time. The price of this swimsuit is worth it!! Now on to the swimsuit... I adore this swimsuit. It looks just like the picture and the colors are vivid. I can't wait to wear this on my birthday trip to Miami! Plus I have a booty, so it is extremely cheeky and it has the option to wear them a bit more preservative. ;) VERSATILITY! lol "

"This dress is a lot nicer than I thought it would be. It is well made and looks stunning. I find dealing with LightIntheBox very easy and their items are great."

"My order was priced so reasonably priced that I couldn't not order.
It took a little longer than I would have liked but when it got to me I was extremely happy.

"Love these earrings, been wearing them everyday. "

"I really like Light in the box. Since placing my first order with them back in 2014, I can say I haven't being disappointed, my first purchase was clothing and a pair of shoe for my daughter. Ever since I being ordering jewelries and the quality is way beyond my expectation. I got this earring and it exceeded my expectation. It was more beautiful than expected. Thanks to all the vendors that light in the box, works with. Beautiful pieces. . I will continue to order from Light in the box, not just for there products, but for there customer service and quick respond to your problem. And the rewards are not bad either. Thanks Light in the box! "

"My overall experience was quite pleasant the prices and variety was great and the shipping was reasonable my only concern was tracking during the shipping process was difficult if not impossible at points."

"I really love this website and all of the products. I will continue purchasing all my stuff from here."

" It's a good watch. Delivery time: 15 days , but the processing lasted 1 month... It is just like what's on the store's page. "

"realice mi pedido en fecha 24 de junio 2015 hoy 10 de julio 2015 me dicen que mi pedido sigue en procesamiento y podra ser enviado recien el 20 de julio 2015. El tiempo indicado en el articulo era de 3 a 4 dias. tengo otro pedido en las mismas condiciones y con la misma respuesta.

22-jul-2015
LOS TIEMPOS DE PROCESAMIENTO NO SE CUMPLEN.
hice mi compra en fecha 24 de JUNIO y hasta ahora no mi pedido sigue en procesamiento.
y me piden que siga esperando hasta 25 de JULIO.
TENGO OTROS PEDIDO QUE TUVIERON EL MISMO PROBLEMA

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.