• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Light in the box offers so many affordable options for cosplay and fancy dress parties! The Quality always amazes me and their service is really amazing! Cannot tell people enough about this site!"

"First time ordering...was very nervous about ordering from site. But pleased with dress! It actually is a skirt and top. it arrived around 16 days after purchased, so not bad - within time stated on their policy. The two piece dress is very pretty, quality to be expected for sale price and fabric type! I am a size 4 in us sizes so I ordered a "L". I will definitely order again from Light in the box."

"the product was easy to set up and the delivery was fast!"

"Excellent and lucrative. I recommend to buy the item. "

"Got the item at last, first order item was not arrived but then informed them about it and they resend the item and got it with 3 weeks time. Am happy with the product and their services. Hope to deal more from here. "

"Product in this price is good.. will test soon.. pic is attached for users :)
Fully recommended
This is my 7th order with lightinthebox.com

"Have received and am very happy with it. Just as described in the description. "

"AMAZING SHOES!! I LITERALLY WILL NEVER SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE FOR SHOES SO KEEP THE SALES GOING! :D amazingg !! "

"Got this yesterday. Wore it today and loved it. It fit so well. Thanks "

"I am very happy with the overall product quality of Light In the box products. Till date I have ordered 14 paintings and barring a few glitches I am very happy with the quality and finish. Moreover, the customer care service is very prompt."

"I LOVE IT!!!! This is so high-end!!! for a fraction of the cost of name brand! it has many compartments. I bought so i can go hiking. I am confident now that this backpack will fit everything that i need! And it came fast! Thanks once again Lightinthebox!!!! "

"This is a real eye catcher. We put it above our dining table and it makes the room. It looks even better in person. "

"I orderd 7 jewelry items and could not have ore pleased if I had gotten them at Saks Fifth avenue. each piece and set that I ordered was even nicer than the
Pictures that I saw. I am VERY. Suprised And Very happy with e erythi g that I received.

"I have received good quality item, and i will recommend this site to other friends. "

"Came across this online store from Google search, browsing of the products is easy with recommendations of similar products I may have interest in. Price wise is very competitive and value for money on the quality of product delivered. Payment is no fuss and processing in time with order to shipment and delivery. I'm satisfied with this online store and will make purchase again as a returning customer. Thanks."

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.