• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

What is this?

"LightinTheBox is a very trust worthy. Good quality. Reasonable online shopping site. You can get anything you want. And shopping is made easy with just a few simple steps.

"I have always had excellent service from LightInTheBox! I have had no complaints about any of the products ordered. The selection they have on many items is vast and dynamic. I am very pleased with every aspect of ordering from this site. I recommend it to all of my friends and family."

"Great products , great web site "

"Great service received it early than expected

"comfortable, nice and sexy. perfect for a sexy date or to working out. design is kind of crazy but very unusual the price was super cheap but i did not like the delivery time it was too long the material seems good quality."

"I love shopping at LightInTheBox! They have a zillion products and I love the Flash Sales! I always receive my order promptly and correctly. I would recommend this site to anyone who wants to shop online with confidence."

""Fits well (so sizing guide accurate) and looks just as pictured."
This is one review I've given on the website, and it's almost exactly the same for every other review I've written and true for every product I have purchased from LightInTheBox. Wonderful products, great quality, generally just a wonderful site - I swear by it and recommend it wholeheartedly.

vivapurplediva's Avatar
Sydney, Australia

"all the things i have purchased from LightInTheBox have been of high quality and absolutely beautiful ... i used to shop only on eBay, but now LightInTheBox is my shopping site of choice for top quality yet inexpensive jewellery and other pretty sparkly things... delivery is always fast too!"

"I ordered two wedding dresses from LightInTheBox. Both dresses arrived before I expected them and were up excellent quality (especially for the price!). I ordered straight sizes, as opposed to custom ordering and they still fit great! I would not hesitate to order from them again."

"The item I purchased was in perfect condition when I recieved it. I love it!"

"Wireless controller looks just like the original Sony controller. It works fine. "

"lightinthebox is one of the best online shopping have ever order product from like jewelry, clothes leggings they all look has said in the picture, the price sometimes is expensive, not really that cheap but the trust is it worth the time and money, when it comes to shipping is just has describe 10-20 days super saver shipping and there is 5 days shipping it depend on how much you want to spend on shipping i used my debit card most of the time and there is nothing like scam where it comes to lightinthebox. best so far"

"Absolutely love this page, so many great stuff for even greater prices. The quality is very good. Very happy with everything I bought from this page. definitely going to recommend to my friends."

"The products were of high quality and as ordered. Very good prices and discounts. Delivery is very good also.
Highly recommended to all buyers. These people are honest and hassle free purchases. They will refund you for items not shipped instantly and also for defective items. A+++++++++++”

"I got a cute ring - adjustable, great price. Would've liked to be able to pick which of the three rings I was getting though. Cannot beat the value and ease of this purchase."

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.