• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10

What is this?

"Grate website, fast shipping, huge variety of good products. "

"I ordered an owl necklace from Light In The Box. I was very nice product at a low price. The shipping was free and did not take very long to get to me. I will use Light In The Box again. I was very satisfied with my experience with them. "

"Very happy with the product. Arrived on the first day of the 10-20 bisness days delivery "

"A good range of fun gift products "

"I ordered one blue gown http://www.lightinthebox.com/a-line-princess-strapsn-a-tea-length-stretch-satin-coktail-dress-635894_p635894.html and one blue bag http://www.lightinthebox.com/Gorgeous-Shining-Satin-Shell-With-Applique-Evening-Bag-Handbag-Purse-Clutch-0438-6975E23-_p119997.html that matches the gown from LIghtinTheBox site. The package did arrive as fast as said in the site, it's just that it got delay due to custom process. The blue gown and the bag look as beautiful as in the picture in the site. The gown I ordered with custom measurement I took as the measurement guide suggested, fits my body. I am satisfied with the gown and bag. I recommend this."

"I like looking through the website of LightinTheBox
there are plenty of interesting items.
I have purchased several different items and the items have been sent and received in very good time
and the items are of good quality
I hope to find many items to purchase in the Future

"My daughters ballet shoes were well made and afordabul , and very well made.dalivery was prompt."

"This shop is excellent , delivery, quality, price all 100% their customer service is superb"

"My husband ordered this shirt for me. It fits me well and loose on the stomach which I like. My measurements on top are 36c and this fits great. It is delicate on top and will need to be hand washed. You can wear a tank top under with a similar color and it doesn't show through too much. Overall good quality for the price. It took about 20 business days to get here to San Diego, CA but it was worth the wait. "

"I received the oil paintings in excellent condition and am very satisfied with it. "

"Pretty awesome quality on the product, honestly. Couldn't have asked for more!"

"Great place to buy wonderful things!!!"

"The service is first class with lighting helix. Dress arrived on time and was of amazing quality for the price I paid. The finish on it was of great quality....not what I expected for the price. It looks fab on and I will wear it again and again. I will be shopping for all my dresses at lightinthebox from now on"

"Light In the Box is fantastic. Great experience and super buying process. Will definitely shop again

"I have made quite a few purchases recently, and i am very pleased doing business with lightinthebox. The ship time to my country is a bit long, but, at the price these items sell for, i will wait. Quality products, great prices. I will definitely buy again."

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.