We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Newegg | browse by category or see best/worst

Stores > LightInTheBox

Ratings & Trust

Your trust is our top concern

Did you know businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews from ResellerRatings. When merchants become a merchant member, they have the ability to survey their customers, however cannot ask for positive reviews. Find out how our ratings for a business is calculated. Learn more.

×

Organizing your Reviews

You can now organize your reviews and your content. Click on the button to start tagging your reviews. When you press enter, you'll automatically add a tag. To delete a tag, simply press . When you start organizing and tagging your reviews you'll be able to start searching by your tag categories, get notifications when content is added to the category and soon, get insights on those categories. You'll be able to pull analytics across various keyword tags! Manage your Tags here.

  • LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status
    • Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Phone: n/a
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST
    • Fax: n/a

    Payment options

    • checkmark icon Visa / Mastercard
    • option not available American Express
    • option not available Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • checkmark icon Check
    • checkmark icon Wire Transfer

    Shipping options

    • checkmark icon UPS Ground
    • option not available FedEx Ground
    • option not available FedEx Express
    • checkmark icon Priority Next Day
    • checkmark icon Standard Next Day
    • checkmark icon International
    • checkmark icon 2-3 Day Delivery

    Online Ordering

    • checkmark icon Online Ordering
    • checkmark icon Online Ordering Tracking
    • checkmark icon Secure Order Processing
    • checkmark icon Require User Registration
    • checkmark icon Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • checkmark icon International Order
    • checkmark icon Customer Info. Confidential
    • checkmark icon Customer Support
    • checkmark icon RMA Required
    • checkmark icon Review Guard
    • option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-19

Variety of products at best prices!

"I have bought from personalized keychain until accessories for my camera and shoes and I am very pleased with my purchases! Unbelievable prices!!! At first, I thought it was fraud, but I got every single purchase. They also have great customer service! Attention, only, with the guides in order to select the right sizes, as they are a little bit different from the European ones."

This review was modified by kapoios on February 21 2017 05:30:01 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-19

Excellent store LightInTheBox

"Lightinthebox great store! Regular bonuses and discounts is very pleasant. I managed to buy a Smart TV Box at the best price in China. Hopefully Lightinthebox will do even greater discounts and free shipping."

This review was modified by BloodyMessage on February 21 2017 03:00:01 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-18

Bestlighting Ночные светильники/Светодиодная подсветка для чтения - Натуральный белый - USB - 1,50 - (W) - AC 220-240 - (V)

"Все круто, фонарик работает, особенно круто для того чтобы использовать в некоторых местах, фонарик можно загнуть в любую сторону."

This review was modified by linsstore on February 21 2017 12:30:13 AM

Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-02-18

Be careful

"I bought Hiking Poles on january 27th
the annonced time of treatment was between 6 and 9 days
As nothing happened on my order I asked some informations for the delivery time but my order has been cancelled by Lightinthebox on february 6th
We are now the february 18th and I havn't received any reimbursement
This article is always available on the site without information on the great delivery delay.
This is not fair with the customers.
"

This review was modified by BDAUTRICHE on February 21 2017 12:30:06 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-18-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The refund was completed in our side, it will take another few days for bank to process it: https://www.lightinthebox.com/download/ec11af0d-ebb0-4a1b-9d53-b919e05b1f49

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please contact her in this ticket and she'll definitely solve the problem. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=14766602

Sincerely,
LightInTheBox Customer Service”


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-18

The best

"I m Verry Happy Because I shipp in this website verry nice thank tou every one work in this site"

This review was modified by yassine-n3 on February 21 2017 12:15:25 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-18

Super site

"Je commande souvent sur ce site et je n'ai jamais été déçue. Les prix sont vraiment pas cher et les produits de qualité"

This review was modified by smarturtle on February 21 2017 12:15:25 AM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2017-02-18

Op tijd geleverd!!!

"1.5W G4 LED-maïslampen T 24 SMD 3014 100-120 lm Warm wit / Koel wit Dimbaar DC 12 V 10 stuks
Feb 11, 2017
Zending binnen 10 werkdagen via post-nl geleverd! Keurig verpakt en alle lampjes werken perfect, mooie warme kleur!!!!
"

This review was modified by toto67 on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-18

Rus_Excellent phone Doogee X9 pro !!!

"Телефон Doogee X9 про купил по предпродаже, поэтому получил на 70 день. Как и хотел, белого цвета. Телефон тяжелый, это мне нравится - не выпадает из кармана. Все собрано хорошо, не скрипит и не шатается. В руке лежит очень удобно. Каркас телефона изготовлен из металлического сплава, поэтому прочный. Передняя панель прикрыта 2.5D выпуклым защитным стеклом. 5.5-дюймовая IPS-матрица от компании Sharp ведет себя очень достойно и прекрасно показывает. Звук чистый и громкий. Отличный и чувствительный GPS. Карта памяти microSD емкостью до 128 ГБ устанавливается в отдельный слот. Мне нравится мой телефон ."

This review was modified by Maikl on February 21 2017 12:15:23 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

I REALLY LIKE THIS PAGE

"There are very good products on the page and very good quality. And the shipments are fast and comfortable"

This review was modified by david_ismael123 on February 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

Excelente Pagina y Excelentes productos

"Excelente producto, llego en el tiempo especificado y en muy buen estado.
Excelente pagina tienen variedad de productos y muy buenos todos
"

This review was modified by jjpc56 on February 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

Perfect Dress

"I ordered my wedding dress and it came 3 weeks later. It looked just like in the photo. It fit me perfectly and I did not even custom size it. The price is very reasonable too. "

This review was modified by Kulasa47 on February 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

Happy client

"Lightinthebox and miniinthebox are amazing online shopping..what you see is what you get. Prices is not bad and the most items are free shipping. All you need you can find both of this shop. Yes i always recommend this shop with my friends and family."

This review was modified by Brooklynbell on February 21 2017 12:15:14 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

Mrs

"I like shopping online and Lghtinthebox is perfect for me! Many items, good site and many offers every day. I bought a very nice pen and I love it!"

This review was modified by meamea12 on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

Great website

"I was able to find lots of very useful things with very affordable prices
They also have a great customer service
Love the website
"

This review was modified by Nohasum on February 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-17

Great shopping website

"Awesome shopping website with very cheap and great quality products!
They always have great deals and offer several discount and rewards!!
The products shown are exactly what you get! I enjoyed my purchase from Light in the box.
"

This review was modified by emalele84 on February 21 2017 12:15:10 AM

Learn about Our Reviews

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.