Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

inundated with e-mail

"Ordered a shoulder brace on 5/29/17. Received it on 6/21/17. During that time received at least one e-mail if not more from LightInTheBox. I can be patient about products that come from China but tracking the package required signing in to the site which I felt was just a way to get the shopper to purchase more product since the tracking information was always the same and provided information. General e-mails saying the package was on its way on a regular basis became very redundant and annoying to the point of harassment. My experience with other sites are they say when the package reaches the U.S. and so on with specific information."

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2017

“Dear Customer,

This package was delivered already. You can refer to this link: http://www.17track.net/?nums=LW36***CN
It doesn't need registration to track this package on this site.

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15695453

2017-06-21

THEY ARE SCAMMERS

"I ordered 2 wigs. Even though I ordered once, the payment was withdrawn TWICE from my bank account. I canceled my order in hopes of a refund, but there have been no refunds or messages from the company. I mailed them, messaged them on the shop's ask a question portion and still no response. And, because my order is canceled, there is no way for me to create a ticket. This company is scamming, there's no way to contact them. Don't ever shop from them! Customer service is non-existant, there is no phone number or real mail address.
LITB, if you're reading this REFUND ME MY MONEY ASAP!

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

“Dear Customer,

Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15680352

2017-06-18

Wrong products

"Bought some lights and among other 2 warm white lights (same product). Recieved 1 warm white and 1 cold white. Then after a lot of trouble I ordered another 1 warm white so I would get the product I wished for.. Wrong product again.. they sent me cold white again.. IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE to get an order wrong 2/2 times. First time in my 15year long time ordering online to get wrong product, and here it happened twice. Read about others having the same issue.."

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please be noted the option you chose is Cool White instead of warm white you like.

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15654229

2017-06-17

What you get is horrible compared to photos in the site.

"I ordered two paintings from Light In the Box. Both were of inferior quality as compared to the original photo on the website. One was still decent so decided to keep it. The other was so horrible that I decided to return. Looked like a child had painted it.

It was initially very frustrating to get the return processed but their supervisor has gotten in touch and done a great job of clarifying things. So changing my review from 1 to 4 stars.

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please don't be worried cause we'll take full responsibility of that.

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please contact her in this ticket and she'll definitely solve the problem. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15584525

2017-06-15

Avoid this seller!

"They deliberately misleading, dishonest and don't have customer service that would care about you as customer after you paid. There will be high extra charges on delivery, no returns, terrible "handling" of complaints so consider your money gone once you click "pay" as what you will receive will be nothing near of what you expect"

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2017

“Dear Customer,

Please kindly note that usually your local Custom Office will charge you the tax fee for imported products. Being aware of this situation and we'd like to provide better service, so we started Tax Insurance service. As long as customers paid for the Tax Insurance, we'll fully refund the Tax fee to them. The Tax Insurance could be paid at the checkout page when you're placing the order: https://www.lightinthebox.com/download/3a39381c-3ae3-4376-8bde-800c4058d8f7

However, you didn't pay for this tax insurance so that's why we didn't refund the Tax Fee to you. Hope you could understand.

In regards of this issue, our supervisor already contacted you in ticket. So please kindly check the ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15633397

LightInTheBox Customer Service

2017-06-14

Still waiting...

"...but in contact
-------

Rep reply posted Jun-14-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Pinni from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15624686 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

2017-06-12

Hayeso

"Got two pairs of shoes pay €54 not bad for the money but the Irish customs looking €29.45 "

2017-06-12

Very poor quality

"I ordered and got the products in Europe. The shipping time was quite long but that's entirely expected. Unfortunately I paid a lot for delivery and the items are horrible. I ordered about 10 products and not even one was nice. They were all poor and extremely poor quality, sizes not fitting etc. Just awful. I will try to return them but given that the cost for shipping were almost half the cost of the order when the items arrived, I'm not sure it's worth returning. It's definitely not a scam but I recommend against. "

Rep reply posted Jun-12-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15607234

2017-06-09

Good customer service - Will update after receiving shipment

"I had a problem during the process of amending my order. In order to add extra items to an outstanding order I had to cancel the original order and create a new one with the added products. The problem arose because the original order was being cancelled after the 24 hour grace period. Due to the company policy of only being able to cancel orders within a 24 hour period, after which a 50% fee is applied to made to order products, I ended in a situation where I had to pay a penalty. However, the customer service department was very helpful in resolving this issue so that I could end up ordering exactly what I wanted without any extra charges.

I do not have a problem with the 24 hour cancellation policy for made to order items, since if products are in the process of being made following the placement of an order, a cancellation would mean the company incurs a loss for the raw materials and labour that has gone into the product up until the point the order is cancelled. In my case, I was not cancelling any products, only moving them into a different order, and I was very pleased that the company had a very reasonable approach to such a situation.

I have not received my products yet, so I cannot say anything about the products themselves, which is the only reason I have rated 4 stars for the time being. I will update my review when I receive my shipment.

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2017

“Dear Customer,

The supervisor really cares about your issue and has created a ticket for you, please contact her in this ticket: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15589335

We'll close this ticket to avoid any misunderstanding.

Customer Service”

2017-06-08

Muito bom!

"Excelente produto e chegou antes do prazo! já fiz nova compra e recomendo! "

2017-06-07

Dont use this company or you will be ripped off

"Hi ordered 5 items 2 jackets, pair shoes, 2 shirts. Paid 20 pounds for 5 day delivery and after chasing up for weeks i finally got my order after over 3 weeks. And when i got it everything was squashed in a little box lol. And my shoes that i ordered size 8 and i received size 6. My shirts ordered large and was sent extra small i couldnt even get my arm in the sleeve. Same with the jackets all small when i ordered large. All clothing looks very cheap and is all wrinkled because squashed in a small box. Please people dont waist your money with this company.

2017-06-07

Horrible site, Fraud.

"The site is lying about delivery times.
Is expensive. If you want 40 + days for delivery, you can use cheeper sites than this.
Never have had any problems with any other site, but this is just to much.

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15576520

2017-06-05

A fun way to shop for unique items with great quality!

"Being a newbie in online shopping I ran in to "LighInTheBox"... and its being great!

Every item I have ordered is cool and is as shown, my concern on deliver, payment and quality is long gone, so far I haven't had any trouble. Great service, excellent helpers, good follow thought..... good, good, good!

Muy contenta con sus servicios, cuenten conmigo como su cliente, una clienta muy contenta :)

2017-06-05

Very good products but very bad shipment

"I am customer of LighInTheBox for more than 6 years and I like their products but highly recommend to work on improving the shipping as it takes a month and a half to receive my order."

2017-06-04

Nice site

"Nice site with alot of products"

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.