• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

What is this?

"Thank demand had been received was a good deal"

"I was disappointed in the item I ordered... it was waaaay too short for my 5'10" body. Unfortunately through communicating with their team about returning it, I was unable to get my return in the mail within the 15-day period. So now I'm stuck with a dress I can't wear. Yay."

"Thanks, very nice and cheap and fast shipping.
I appreciate the service and will buy again

"Great products. Just bought a few shoes from LightInTheBox and I love all of them. The shoes are comfortable and they look great! I will certainly be buying from LightInTheBox again."

""S-View Flip Smart Sleep Awake Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Good delivery time.. this one is best for samsung s4 100% safety""

"Purchased items was accurate described. Delivery was on the time."

"Great product, exactly as described. Delivery was quicker than expected. Would definitely deal again."

"Missing item in my order order, no answer from consumer service but they took the time to deleted my review. Wont be shopping there anymore.

Edit : order a game controller with charging cable wich was not include in the order...

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for all the inconvenience, but we just checked your order, with the order number 1408110408690033 you provided with, there is just ONE item in the order. How can 'MISSING ITEMS' happen? We believe there must be something very wrong, please check your order again, and leave us a fair review, we will really appreciate that!

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"beware lightinthe box for they we sell you junk and they are impossible to get up with and them being in china you cannot take them to court we need to get this company off line. can you imagine the billions they have made by scamming honest people. oh yea when you try to get your money back they will not let you sign in on your account. hope billions will read this before you lose your hard earned money."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please send your order number and other details to feedback@lightinthebox.com with the subject “Resellerratings review”. We will help you there.

Thanks,
LightInTheBox”

"I received this order in very quick time and it is exactly as described on the website. The Sora Keyblade is beautifully made and I would recommend this item and website to anybody. Great service. "

"I am very happy with my purchase at lightin the box. I will order more products in the future at light in the box because it is not expensive and the quality is perfect.

"These purchases have worked out exceptionally well, the gloves on the girls really did look high quality and I have been informed, by the girls, that they felt fantastic! In my opinion they definitely looked expensively attractive and I have been told by all concerned that they were a great purchase and added significantly to the glamour of the girls. Thank-you Lightin The Box. "

"Light in the box Service is quick and apt. The products they send are of very good quality and reasonable rate. I find the website look and feel also easy to access and select products.

I recommend the website and the products for everyone, small and big.

"Customer service is great and always very helpful! No shipping charge is another reason I like to purchase from lightinthebox. Had to returned a few items because each size is different. Overall I will continue to purchase from you.

Caroline

"When I received my package from lightinthebox, it was everything I hoped for. The dresses were the right color and fit me superb. I will be ordering from them again. "

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.