• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

What is this?

"My husband ordered this shirt for me. It fits me well and loose on the stomach which I like. My measurements on top are 36c and this fits great. It is delicate on top and will need to be hand washed. You can wear a tank top under with a similar color and it doesn't show through too much. Overall good quality for the price. It took about 20 business days to get here to San Diego, CA but it was worth the wait. "

"I received the oil paintings in excellent condition and am very satisfied with it. "

"Great place to buy wonderful things!!!"

"The service is first class with lighting helix. Dress arrived on time and was of amazing quality for the price I paid. The finish on it was of great quality....not what I expected for the price. It looks fab on and I will wear it again and again. I will be shopping for all my dresses at lightinthebox from now on"

"Light In the Box is fantastic. Great experience and super buying process. Will definitely shop again

"I have made quite a few purchases recently, and i am very pleased doing business with lightinthebox. The ship time to my country is a bit long, but, at the price these items sell for, i will wait. Quality products, great prices. I will definitely buy again."

"Lightinthebox is an awesome place to shop. I absolutely love the dresses they sell and the discounts are so cool! The shipping is really fast and the service is so great.
God bless lightinthebox!

"Lightinthebox is my one-stop shopping destination. I can purchase Christmas and Birthday gifts, things for my home, and I love the fashions. Everything is made with quality and their shipping is fast, even the free-shipping option is faster than most other online companies.

I will always shop here and will recommend them highly everyone I meet.

"Colors very warm and nice. The condition was perfect, came w/ 3 nails to hang, very sturdy, the wood it was made with has a very nice scent (reminds me of Christmas), and easy to hang as it was light weight. Very good product overall. "

"Very easy to buy, fast shipping and product in perfect conditions."

"Oreder came in time ,very satisfied with the delivery and products"

"It is a good site to buy whatever you need I really recommend it. the products are as they are described and good quality :)"

"Darling Clothes Women's Purple Buckle Floral Print Corset

Received item in good time . Lovely item im very pleased with it and got here quickly .

"There were some delays in the shipping so I contacted the customer service. They answered pretty quickly and I was told that there was somekind a problem with the shipping, therefore they will refund the shipping fee. And after couple of days the package arrived. That's the customer service! Aa, by the way, the light bulbs are excellent. The color temperature is not too cold and not too warm – it's just about right."

"Very nice necklace. Item arrived just as shown."

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.