• LightInTheBox LightInTheBox Elite Status

• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10

"I am in love with this website.....great customer service "

"la verdad he hecho bastantes compras en lightinthebox y estoy muy contenta con mis pedidos, éste último fueron unos zapatos hermosos color beige la verdad la calidad por el precio está bastante bien y lo mejor es que llega a la puerta de mi casa, la verdad les recomiendo que visiten la pagina si tienen un poco de miedo al pedir por Internet intenten como yo que mi primer pedido solo fue un collar y a partir de ahí empece a comprar más cosas"

"Delivery was as expected and the quality of this painting is amazing. I cannot wait to hang it on the wall and see the reaction of guests entering the living room. Great value for money as always on Light In The Box."

"terrible experience... if you are trying to buy something cheaper, think again, you have no service. I order some items, a lamp and i asked what material was it made of , they wrote me back and said it was glass, bought it , it arrive and it was plastic, i wanted to return it but they said i have to pay shipping, the second items was a camera, again wrote them a question , answer in broken ...dont knoe between french english and chinese, and said it had all the caracteristique demanded, it had none, again had to pay for the shipping back. Finnaly order with several article out of seven 3 were available i wrote them to not deliver the order they did anyway, could not answer witch items were sent, and it arrive at my door step a couple of week later... try to return guess ???yep you have to pay the shipping.
so do not buy from this website they are not interested they just want to stuff you with their cheap services and product

"A very good website where you can find almost everything you're looking for. The prices are reasonable and the security is good. The shipping time is also reasonable. The only thing missing is shipment tracking number for Expedited shipping which is usually provided by other competitors in all types of shipping methods."

"I had never ordered from LightInTheBox, nor had I ever had a problem online shopping until I did. I placed an order for 2 items on March 7, 2015 at 7:30 pm. A minute later the payment was taken from my credit card. But what confused me was my order wasn't set to ship until March 23, 2015. Having no knowledge on this company I thought nothing of it and waited the 2-3 weeks. On the set shipping date, my items still had not been sent so I submitted a ticket (since there is no other way to communicate with customer service). I was told that one of my items was high demand and out of stock so my shipping date was pushed back by a week and I was given a coupon. When a week had passed, the items still had not been sent out. The first ticket had already been closed so I had to open a new one. To start, they addressed me by the wrong name and thought another coupon would help. So I scrolled down and sent a complaint to a supervisor. The supervisor, Stephanie, was honestly the only one who solved my problem. Although I was upset that my order had been delayed so much, she offered to let me exchange the out of stock item and the difference was returned to my credit card. My items were sent out the day after the exchange and arrived in 5 days. After reading all the reviews I just wanted to share my experience. I wouldn't recommend ordering from this company, and I won't be ordering from them again. I feel that in order to get results you have to constantly stay on their tails which isn't how customer service should be. On top of that there was no common courtesy when they failed to tell me that the item was out of stock. I only got answers when I took the initiative tp contact them first. I'm just glad I got what I paid for after almost a month of excuses. Next time I'll be sticking to online stores I normally buy from. My advice for anyone who considers ordering from them: try to avoid purchasing from this place, and if you do decide to anyway please avoid spending a ridiculous amount of money. It isn't worth losing money or feeling like you're getting scammed."

"very nice butterfly chiffon scarf "

"Superb item excellent quality and very fast shipping"

"Still have not received my product over a month later. Website is a scam."

"My sister recommended this site.
I started purchasing from here since few months, its really nice, economic, worth the price.
They provide good customer service too.
They give a prompt response if you have any issue.

"very good product for its price.... looks very elegant... my wife loved it"

"The lightinthebox is much more different than others. Because the items looks more quality and responding very fast. I have advised it to my friends"

"Very good product. it last a bit to arrive but everything was ok. and the material is very good similar to the real hair. I really recommend Light in the box."

"very good site, a wide variety of items and very correct attitude to questions. Very highly recommend it."

"Received on time in good condition. Customer service reply quickly. Reasonable prices"

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.