• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

What is this?

" It was great needs at rin though but it's pretty awesome "

"Capless Short High Quality Synthetic Auburn Curly Hair Wig
Oct 29, 2014
I was extremely surprised with this wig. First the picture does not do it justice,- it is not as red as shown. It is a dark auburn with a splash of golden highlights. It also has a lot of square openings in the cap which you can use to pull your own hair thru, or not. It should be alot cooler in the summer months. I am so glad I ordered this wig and would not hesitate to order another one from LITB if the need arose.
You can not go wrong with this one, it is very, very well made.
Good luck ordering.

"Very nice blouse for the price. I really like the material. I took an L which is actually the europian M. It fits perfect. Good quality! Recommend it! :) "

" I would recommend light in the box to anyone. The price was amazing and delivery was so fast. Their communication was great and I was able to track my order easily from their website.

"very excellent company who takes pride in servicing their customers. very pleased "

"I haven't been an online Shopper but I love the purchase that I made and honestly they did a great job. I love the products they have & prices. Thanks"

"well priced, great postage prices with a good depth of stock."

"Amazing deals with very good quality of products. Very good customer service with their online live chat option. Ordered a gown which was delivered to India without hasels. I did have to pay 100$ as customs charges. Wish this was refunded but still happy as the product is amazing. "

"??????? ?? ???????????? ????? ? ??????? ????????."

"Product Selection--impressively wide. Flash sales are fun. Product Quality--from fair to excellent. I would stay away from some of their low end kitchen gadgets. Pricing--overall, very competitive; they offer some great finds at an amazingly low cost. Customer Service--excellent; responsive; quick turnaround on product inquiries; very willing to resolve problems to my satisfaction. I found their ticket system to address issues and concerns quite efficient and easy to use."

"has many interesting items at great prices "

"Light in the box is a wonderful site. The stuff on here is very cheap, good quality, and beautiful!!! "

"Good product, the same product which I saw in my local store, but the price is much higher than from the lightinthebox."

"I was very happy with my purchase, the customer service was prompt and
When I realised I needed to make A change to my order they replied quickly ms assisted. The delivery was within the time frame expected.

"The communication could have been better but overall i would usie lightinthebox again."

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.