• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

What is this?

"Excellent customer service! They actually read and respond to your reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory, they give you a prompt response and take action."

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Look at other "real" sites for reviews on this company. I ordered a bunch of jewelry for Christmas presents on November 6th.
I STI'LL have not received ANYTHING! !
There is no way to get a hold of customer service. FRAUD...FRAUD....FRAUD

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

Thanks for shopping with us! If you choose free super saver shipping, it may take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"So on Nov 19th I bought a phone from this company. After a few days of processing, it was marked as "shipped", even though the tracking number wasn't working. After prodding them they basically told me to wait, and after a while it started working (on the PostNL website mind you, the "Track" button on their website is broken). After reading that the phone I ordered is overall terrible software wise, I asked for a full refund and did receive one after a few days. I was told to refuse the package. Today after 3 weeks or 14 business days it finally arrived (although I was told 6-8 days, and I do live in Canada not any sort of remote island). I refused the package as it arrived (although the PostNL website is still telling me that it's in transit to my country, but that's their problem, not LITB's), and it's making its way back to their warehouse or wherever at least it's out of my hands now. The size of the package was about the size of your average phone box, which makes me wonder how well it was packed... My only advice is to use PayPal, and if there's any sort of problem where you believe they're ignoring you, open a dispute and they'll respond right away. Their customer service is mediocre, but they got the job done and it doesn't seem as bad as others make it out to be."

"What can I say, great prices, good quality and reasonably quick delivery with no complication. HIGHLY Recommended.

"Charming, very elegant fur jacket by DABUWAWA.

It looks exactly the same as in the picture from the manufacturer. High-quality tailoring. It is quite warm for the off-season. The Russian ordered size 44 - size L. Everything just right, there is little margin for warm clothes and a bit of room for growth. So that the teenager is enough for no one season. Very pleased with purchase. Went a little over a week, and this with free shipping. Gr8!

"He comprado con LightInTheBox varias veces y no he tenido ningun problema, hasta hoy. Esta vez probe suerte realizando un pedido y usando el envio economico, pero la tienda no me permite hacer el seguimiento de este, no me informa donde esta ubicado el paquete ni me da una solucion de rastreo, en ninguna parte de la pagina hay un lugar para enviar un ticket de servicio al cliente, Como se yo que el pedido va a llegar si no lo puedo rastrear? Ni siquiera tiene un numero de seguimiento. Solicito ayuda!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-07-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are sorry for all the inconvenience. If you choose free super saver shipping, it may take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"I have been ordering clothes, shoes and accessories online from LITB for over a year now and all the products have been excellent and of good quality. The customer service is of top notch quality. My overall experience with LITB has been extremely satisfactory. "

"I like the products I bought to them, they were very good and really have the quality meet my expectations."

"Beautiful items that are worth their price!
I am always happy with my orders because they come in time and are beautiful as shown. Recently I ordered a dress and a headband for my niece's daughter and they were so pretty! I wrote the following on my review too for the headband: "A beautiful pink and very cute! I hope it will stand out as shown, since it has been flattened out while packing. Have not opened it yet as it will be gifted to my niece's daughter."

Thank you for your excellent service!

"My name is Iram. I am in US. I purchased lots of products from LITB. Personally I feel it's a challenge buying from international site but their products are a great bargain and good quality.
I am happy with most of my purchases, if issue ever rises regarding unsatisfactory, their customer service is tremendous.
I refer my family members and friends.

Hope this was helpful.

"Grate website, fast shipping, huge variety of good products. "

"I ordered an owl necklace from Light In The Box. I was very nice product at a low price. The shipping was free and did not take very long to get to me. I will use Light In The Box again. I was very satisfied with my experience with them. "

"Very happy with the product. Arrived on the first day of the 10-20 bisness days delivery "

"A good range of fun gift products "

"I ordered one blue gown http://www.lightinthebox.com/a-line-princess-strapsn-a-tea-length-stretch-satin-coktail-dress-635894_p635894.html and one blue bag http://www.lightinthebox.com/Gorgeous-Shining-Satin-Shell-With-Applique-Evening-Bag-Handbag-Purse-Clutch-0438-6975E23-_p119997.html that matches the gown from LIghtinTheBox site. The package did arrive as fast as said in the site, it's just that it got delay due to custom process. The blue gown and the bag look as beautiful as in the picture in the site. The gown I ordered with custom measurement I took as the measurement guide suggested, fits my body. I am satisfied with the gown and bag. I recommend this."

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.