Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

Never again

"I placed an order on July 4 n° 1707040423907639. 2 weeks later I still had no news and contacted them. The goods were still not shipped and they realised one item was not in stock. They claim that processing an order takes up to 15 business days which basically means up to 3 weeks but this fact is hidden in the knowledge base and never shown during purchase. The truth is that the products are not in stock and that you may end up waiting for a month to get your order. Is this really ecommerce? Note also that I received 0 information and had to insist to get a reply from the website. I cancelled the full order as it became clear my order would not arrive in time for my holidays (although I placed it 3 weeks before) and now I have to wait weeks before I can see my money back..."

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15875680 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-07-14

Worst Experience Ever!

"I initially ordered a bike from light in the box, when the item arrived it was faulty and the wrong colour frame so I arranged and paid to send it back which they accepted. When I sent the bike back to their warehouse in Poland I asked them to send me the correct colour frame and sent pictures of the faults, when the replacement arrived after a week it was the same bike they sent in the first place with even more faults, I arranged to send the bike back again, but this time asked for a full refund. I was told by transglobal light in the box have refused to accept the faulty bike at their warehouse, they are also telling me I never sent the bike back to them so they are not refunding me the money and to top it off received a customs and duty charge for nearly £200 which I paid extra to cover this cost when initially ordering the bike. I am now being told I have to pay even after they told they would cover the customs charge. So I have not been refunded for the bike and I also have to pay the customs charge and I don't even have the bike either!

I cannot explain how upset I am about the way I have been treated as a customer. Please be careful when you shop with Light in the box!

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Pinni from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15840061 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation. ”

2017-07-12

They are trying to steal me. Avoid them.

"I noticed a missing part on my order and advised them a month ago. They still continue to ask me to wait 2-3 days.
They don't follow-up. They just wait your next message.
Totally unreliable and unprofessional.
The only solution they offered me during the month is to return the product (a 3D printer kit costing $245) at my own expense even worst, they don't reimburse the initial delivery fee which is more than $100 !
So they want me to accept to pay $200 for nothing. And reading other reviews I could even not been reimbursed of $245, costing me $445.

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15851496 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-07-12

LightInTheBox.com - AVOID THIS COMPANY!

"Ordered with fastest delivery option 4-8 days with extra charge ,
Ordered 2 weeks late status was change "order has bin shipped" !!!
They have effectively ruined the event.
Very disappointed.
No Customer support , just junk emails
AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Pinni from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15831975 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

2017-07-10

RETURN

"I Cannot seem to find a telephone number or address to send back my item also tried for 3days trying to get a return slip which was not available so I have this product and cant send it back.
please help bought on the 19th June
thank you for your speedy email I will send my product back asap.
kind regards

Sandra speirs

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15816290 in our ticket center and provide details about return there. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-07-07

Very good experience

"Most of the people visit this site for clothing, or fashion items. However, I found they also have consumer electronics items and I bought a couple of items from them. Best part is their fast shipping. For a small price, you can get your items delivered super fast (compared to many other websites from china) for a very small additional fee. My experience with Light In the Box has been extremely satisfactory."

2017-07-06

Very bad service and sell faulty goods without refund

"This is a very long story so will keep it short , ths company is awful , it took ages for the product to be delivered , when they were they were not the ones i ordered . they initially refused to pay back the postage for the return despite saying they would . Again it took a long time for the replacement product to be delivered and when they were fitted (LED Car Headlamp bulbs) they blew in just 1 day guaranteed 50,000 hrs of use , THEN when i asked for a full refund they stalled and delayed then all of a sudden announced that they would not refund after a 14 day period after delivery , bear in mind they stalled the whole thing. so long story short an awful company who supplies defective goods and refuse to refund my money . would not recommend them at all , and i will never use them again "

2017-07-06

Waiting, waiting and waiting

"While ordering, they promise a delivery within 10 to 14 days, which was reasonable for me.
As it took some time, I started to complain. They came back that my option could take anywhere up to 40 days.

Everytime you get a standard email, but the product still does not show up. If I had known upfront how long delivery could take, I would not have ordered from this site.

I did pay for tracking, which does not work for some reason either.

Never again!!!!!

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The package was delivered.

Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15822623

Sincerely,
LightInTheBox Customer Service”

2017-07-05

Ótimo

"Tudo maravilhoso. Amei os produtos.
Sou cliente para sempre.
Cada mês compro duas ou três peças

2017-07-05

Nice Customer Service

"They have the willingness to offer a great experience to customers.
After some issues with Customs in my country I finally received help from the Customer Service (it was not easy to have the right contact person).
Otherwise, the shipment was all right (3.5 weeks to arrive) and the price good with a coupon. I recommend this shop which offers globally a good experience.

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2017

“Dear Customer,

Please kindly note that usually your local Custom Office will charge you the tax fee for imported products. Being aware of this situation and we'd like to provide better service, so we started Tax Insurance service. As long as customers paid for the Tax Insurance, we'll fully refund the Tax fee to them. The Tax Insurance could be paid at the checkout page when you're placing the order: https://www.lightinthebox.com/download/3a39381c-3ae3-4376-8bde-800c4058d8f7

However, you didn't pay for this tax insurance so that's why we didn't refund the Tax Fee to you. Hope you could understand.

In regards of this issue, our supervisor already contacted you in ticket. So please kindly check the ticket here: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15782412

Sincerely,
LightInTheBox Customer Service

2017-07-03

Grate place to buy

"Easy fast and the best quality ever recomended 100%"

2017-07-02

It's worth buying here!

"I'm an old buyer LightInTheBox store.
The products you buy will always be the same as those on the website.
Shipment is fast with higher value.
My warranty has been resolved quickly by customer service.
I like to buy here because of the great supply and there are genuine quality products.
I have also recommended a number of friends to the store, who have also become buyers.
Payment is simple.
Recommended store.

2017-06-28

Amazing!!

"I purchased my wedding dress from this site. It was exactly as pictured on the site, many amazing reviews with actual pictures. I purchased a stunning dress that would have cost thousands from a boutique. My dress was custom fitted, which was a huge plus! It came earlier then expected, was beyond beautiful and at a great price. I knew when and where my dress was at all times thanks to tracking. I was not home when my dress was delivered, however I was able to have someone grab it for me since it told me it was delivered. Never have had a bad experience! Highly recommend and would purchase from this site again!!"

2017-06-28

Awesome!

"I bought my ball dress off this website, and everything came on time! Though I did worry, costumer service was a great help! The product is well made and true to the picture displayed! Would definitely shop again!"

2017-06-27

Great discounts on quality items

"I bought a wedding dress from LightInTheBox and am absolutely thrilled with it. The measurements are accurate, it came quickly, and was sewn with lovely materials. It looked just like the picture and fit like a dream. Aside from some alterations I am having to fit my height, it was perfect, and the price was less $150. "

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.