Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Happy with the product , would buy again ,

"good experience , just as promised "

2017-09-19

More like "LIE in the Box"

"Do not buy from this vendor unless you want to wait 6+ weeks for delivery. At no time during the selling process will you be informed that your purchase is shipping from China, and they will LIE to you about how long it will take to arrive. My experience: The purchase details in My Account at lightinthebox.com says "Shipping Method: Postal Service - Tracking (11 - 16 business days)." The response to my complaint My Account states, "So you should receive the order before [2017-10-20], which is the 38th day of shipping." I have demanded that LITB cancel my order and refund my money. They keep repeating message that they have "addressed your issue" (no they haven't), and "sorry for the inconvenience," and "thank you for your patience (I ran out of patience long ago). I am making a claim against LITB on PayPal."

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16292346 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-09-19

Every click makes shopping more worthwhile.

"The shopping experience is exquisite, i love the insurance part of shipping.
The flash deals are mingled across nearly all products, thumbs up to the lightinthebox team.
Keep up the good work.

2017-09-13

wow...thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity to express my self......

"Superb service i will always keep on buying from you guys, plenty goods i wanna buy...."

perfeito!

"Pijama do gato de cheshire: macio, quentinho, bem grande, com folga nas pernas tipo calça saruel, chegou antes do prazo e recomendo!
tenho 1,70 de altura e peso 75 quilos, o XL extra grande ficou mais do que perfeito! a cara do gato é bem fofinha, serve como mascara para dormir! costura bem acabada, detalhes bem feitos, valeu cada centavo! a embalagem chegou em otimo estado!
o pijama de girafa: macio, quentinho, tamanho ótimo, parece um macacão mesmo, chegou antes do prazo e recomendo!
tenho 1,70 de altura e peso 75 quilos, o XL extra grande ficou ótimo! costura bem acabada, detalhes bem feitos, valeu cada centavo! a embalagem chegou em otimo estado! ele é bem confortável e o ziper no bumbum para ir ao banheiro foi um detalhe show!

TEVREDEN ;)

"ik ben zeer tevreden over mijn bestelling, zeer netjes verpakt en bezorgd.
Zeker voor herhaling vatbaar.

Otimo

"Tudo chegou certinho
E no tempo previsto.

Site Confiável !

"Excelente e rápido na entrega!"

2017-09-11

Liked product so much ordered another in different colour

" The product was great value for the cost and delivery was quite quick. I liked the purse so much I ordered another one in a different colour "

Melhor site de compras

"Um dos melhores sites para compra de importados! Recomendo muito!! "

2017-09-10

LIGHTINTHEBOX, el mejor sitio de compras en internet

"En los últimos días, estuve realizando muchas compras vía internet y el mejor lugar para adquirir productos es LIGHINTHEBOX, desde la calidad del producto hasta la atención al cliente. Un especial saludo al Equipo Moliere de atención al cliente, quienes me ayudaron de la mejor forma.
Para aquellos compradores que tienen dudas al momento realizar compras en internet o por las tasas de impuestos, LIGHTINTHEBOX te ayuda con los tramites y tasas, simplemente el mejor servicio.
Muchas gracias LIGHINTHEBOX.

2017-09-10

Give them 5 star for quality, keeping in contact with you and responds immediately

"Problem is the shipping it's not their fault you just gotta plan ahead then you will have everything in a box and it's worth the wait love you guys light in the box"

It was excellent

"I did the shopping for the first time from international website. I was great and the quality of the product was amazing. I would like to order more items. if we have any queries, ticket system is good in this site and they are giving response to our queries. I was satisfied with the services. I am referring my friends also about this site hoping they will maintain their services an quality.

2017-09-09

Excellent quality.

"Goods are excellent quality and exactly what we wanted. They arrived in Australia in the expected delivery time and were received in excellent condition. The tracking system was excellent and easy to follow. I would definitely buy from Light In The Box again and recommend them."

2017-09-09

Excellent purchase

It was a good experience! I thought that my request would never arrive, but the purchase arrived everything perfect ...

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.