Stores > LightInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review LightInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-08-20

Very good

"Nice experience with lightinthebox. Fast Shipping (10 days) with my last order "

2017-08-20

Awesome site, 100% recommended!

"I LOVED THE SITE from the first time I had used it! I ordered things through LightInTheBox several times already and will do so in the future!

You can ask all the questions you want before the purchase and they all will be answered. Great variety of products with precise description and matching pictures (by colors and all). Reliable payments - money doesn't get lost, never had any troubles with that or any additional fees when receiving my order. Awesome quality too!

Use it happily! LOVE IT!!!

2017-08-19

Gran cantidad y variedad de articulos a muy buen precio

"Los artículos comprados correspondían perfectamente con la descripción, el envío fue bastante rápido y sin problemas de ningún tipo. Los precios aceptables, asi que la compra ha sido una grata experiencia."

2017-08-19

Good products and service but sometimes very slow to ship the item

"LITB is an online store where you can buy several IT gadgets, apparels, fashions, etc. Most of the items are made in CHINA though.

There is a concern when buying clothes, especially a non-Chinese buyer since the actual size of the clothes are always smaller than what you normally wear. Real size of the clothes could be found at the bottom of product page.

Sometimes time of processing would be very slow. If you desperately need an item in a timely manner, please consider this matter; you cannot predict which order will be shipped in time.

Customer service response rate were good. They were helpful and tried to mutually solve problems with customer. Recommended.

Great selection, good prices

"Well, I am not a fan of reviews. But it seems to be flawless company. Products are arriving well, and they have great offers. "

good value men's underwear

"I've bought men's underwear from them a few times now and been happy with the price and quality. Make sure you check the sizing, as Asian sizing can be a bit smaller. Postage costs are low, but it's a bit slow. But that's Ok given the price. Just be patient."

Excellent

"Je commande souvent sur lightingthebox et jamais déçue. Et je continuerais et conseillerais à tout mes amis."

Canada

Such a happy surprise!

"I was very leery about ordering from this website after reading several negative reviews, but took the chance anyway. I have ordered several items from L.I.B. in two separate orders. They were each received within the reported times. All items met or surpassed my expectations, even my made to order wedding gown. Any issues requiring customer service were dealt with in a very timely, positive manner. I would encourage people to purchase the tax/duty insurance. Canada Post did not charge duty but my DHL shipment did. L.I.B. refunded me the surcharge immediately. There was a small quality issue with one item and they gave me a 10% credit on my next order. Couldn't be happier with my purchases."

2017-08-18

Mi compra fué mas que exelente

"Gracias por haberme permitido comprar en esta tienda en linea... el reloj que adquirí está original..me encanta e invito todas la personas a que compren en linea en esta bonita a plicasió...es exactamente lo que ahi publican..la mercaderia..el tiempo de entrega..es rapida..y el precio del envio es cómodo"

It is good site!

"www.lightinthebox.com is good site. Low price and very fast delivery!"

Awesome

"I've been buying on the fabulous light in the box, their products are excellent, customer service attention is fantastic, they make you feel in home all time, I have around 2 years and I have bought many things like clothes, shoes, make up and everything have been the same quality, it is to easy and safe buy, you receive your packages on time the majority of the time, I will continue making shopping in the fabulous light in the box. "

Good and Nice experience

"Nice wristband and connected immediatly to Android smartphone. Works well so far."

Ótimo

"Compra muito prático pra se fazer , e a entrega é rápida."

2017-08-18

Gracias por sus servicios.

"Me ha encantado siempre los servicios de LightintheBox, por su seriedad y tiempo de entrega y calidad de los productos, por lo cual no dudo en recomendarlo para las compras de demás personas."

Excellent Service

"Made four orders and had no problem. The packages arrived a bit later than stated. But it was ok as I had got what I wanted.
Had shipped gifts to my sisters in the USA and the packages were delivered within a week.
Will use the company and their products again.
Thanks

Share LightInTheBox's store rating

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.