• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

What is this?

"I am a regular client for light in the box and mini in the box, shopping is so much fun , and will always be happy with your orders"

"I love this scarf! I'm a big fan of skulls prints and this scarf really delivers. It is so soft and delicate and seems to be of good quality. The skulls vary in size and are kind of smiling, which is kinda cute :) I ordered the black background because just about everything I own is black and I love it; can't wait to wear it.

"It is very nice looking and very good size. It is really one size fits all. It is very easy to put on. I do recommend it. It is very cheap too. I got fast. It didn't take long in shipping. It took one week only. "

"Well, I was surprised how cheap I could get all the product that I was looking for in my own country. Great job guys!"

"I love light in the box, love there free shipping"

"Love the gray fringed shoulder purse that I purchased! Such great quality and fast service! I will be ordering again in a different color. I get compliments on it all of the time so I am constantly sharing the website! Very satisfied customer!"

"Wide range of products. Analyzed all the details. Site is easy to use and very precise as to the time of transport and delivery. Highly recommend it!!"

"I am very satisfied with their products. I enjoy shopping for this website and I recommend it to everybody."

"I'm buying online from LightInTheBox for almost a year now and I have to say, they are the most professional I have buy from ever.
Even if it is led lamps or clothes, their service is number one!!
I wish them to keep up their excellent work for many many year and I strongly recommend it to everyone!

"preke kokybiska,labai kompaktiska,labai greitas pristatymas,gera kaina,rekomenduoju"

"Unbelievable price for such a well-made bag! It has plenty of pockets, zippered enclosures and storage space. It is well constructed and easily expandable.

"Received the product quickly, she likes them, good quality for the price."

"Hi all. this is my new gaming mouse. It is a little bit big but i'll get used to it.
Thanks again LITB!!

"Good quality and color, the fit runs small so I would order a larger size next time. Have received compliments on all I have purchased from Lightinthebox.com. and want to know where I bought them. Will order again."

"Great store. One of my favorite online retailers . Have always had good luck with their products, and the prices are always low."

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.