• Address: Diantong Square, 7 Jiuxianqiao North Rd, Beijing, China
    • Contact: feedback@lightinthebox.com
    • Customer Support: http://www.lightinthebox.
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

What is this?

"Love the dress. Ideal size and the material is so comfortable"

"I love lightinthebox. Great items and low prices. They have for men,women and children. Great website to shop at. Customer service is very helpful too."

" its very nice i like it very much its perfect "

"this is my second order from lightlnTheBox....
I am very happy with the articles I ordered .the quality is good .
it looks like on the pictures no disappointment . will order again.
the shipping on this order did not make me a happy internet shopper- because I had to pay almost 40.-bucks to DHL for all different fees....I am fine to pay the taxes - but not broker fees - not fair ! the last parcel was shipped with EMS direct from china....

"Darling Clothes Women's Blue Sexy Lingerie - this was a great price for a great product, ordered one in black also. See through and nice satin ribbon in front. You can't go wrong here. Will order other items again. My man just loves them!!"

"After more then 5 weeks still waiting for my standard products that were shipped after 5 days. I am hopelessly trying to establish a contact, but without luck. If you contact them out of their working hours - even if this is online - you get a standard reply saying they cannot answer you and have to relog the problem during THEIR working hours. If you log the problem during working hours, you get NO answer. This is definately the worst site ever!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

LightInTheBox, LightInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please log in you account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service, they will help you to tracking your order, or if you like they can help you to cancel the order and do the refund. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"I received my order, and was just as I expected. Thanks for the opportunity. kisses."

"I was a little skeptical about buying from here but everything turned out well in the end. I ordered three things and they came a whole MONTH later (!!!) but they were nice when they did come. I contacted customer service and they got back 3 hours later, which was really great. I recommended lightinthebox to my friends but I told them to order waaaaay earlier than they would with an american website."

"Since I discovered lightinthebox I feel secure and save to purchase anything from there website. And I also love the quick response to whatever issue you put before them"

"This Item so cute and is as pictured and bright
very satisfied

"Great shipping time and great quality. "

" It's so nice to be able to find these parts for my camera."

"Nice and valuable experience. Will cooperate in future."

Gloves Satin Fingerless Wedding Bridal Elbow Length Gloves
Gloves Satin Fingerless Wedding Bridal Elbow Length Gloves
Gloves Satin Sequined And Beaded Bridal Gloves (More Colors)
1 each, very happy with LightInTheBox

"Great seller, bought the minix x8-h, delivery was delayed a bit and when contacted their support they informed me there were custom issues and they refunded me the shipping charges, the item received was as described but the supplied remote was defective, again contacted their support and they informed me that a replacement will be shipped, it's been about 5 days now and I didn't receiv an email about the replacement shipping, hope to get the replacement soon but otherwise this is a great reseller"

LightInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LightInTheBox is a merchant member
LightInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.