LightJunction Reviews - lightjunction.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 19 reviews

LightJunction is not a merchant member
LightJunction does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered a Fenix LD41 light and brightness on high power did not appear to be 520 lumens as stated. Lower setting at 80 lumens was very weak compared to my 80 lumen Led Lensor. I was very disappointed after spending $65 on a flashlight so I requested an RMA and Jay decided to pop and attitude and became defensive in his message back to me.

It would have been nice to receive a message saying sorry you are unhappy and lets work together to solve this but no he took it upon himself to give bad customer service.

Maybe I did receive a defective light who knows but after his response I would NEVER shop from LightJunction.com again. He even told me I may not understand the concept of lumen.

I do understand the concept but on the other hand he obviously does not understand the concept of GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

UPDATE: After they received the light back they now inform me that
they will deduct the full amount of the shipping cost of what it cost them. I only paid 99 cents for shipping. They are a bunch of cheaters and rip off and con artists. Not to worry. Nothing that American Express can't handle. I called Amex and they told me they have no right to deduct money that I did not pay. No difference if I decide to charge them for gas for my trip to the post office to mail the JUNK back to them.

modified review This review was modified by DemonHunter2012 on August 22 2012 07:27:16 AM

"Ordered a $60 flashlight and some cr123 batteries. Items came as described with a good shipping speed. Would do business again. Highly recommended. Also some great coupons available online."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a single li-ion battery. When it arrived I found they had sent the wrong battery. I contacted customer service and received a RMA. I returned the battery and it was promptly replaced. Guess what? I paid for the bubble wrap envelope to return it and $3.00 to ship it back for a total of $4.00. My $18 dollar battery ended up costing $22.00, due to their error."

"Terrific experience. I had a lot of questions before making my purchase. The people at lightjunction always responded promptly with accurate information. Their price was the best I could find for the product I purchased, they shipped the same day that I ordered, and the merchandise arrived in new packaging straight from the factory. I recommend them without hesitation."

"LightJunction is a great online retailer! I needed a couple flashlights quick for an upcoming trip. The first (popular) website I ordered from had both items out of stock, though they don't actually tell you this until you order. I headed over to LightJunction, where they had the lights for the same price, PLUS they actually list the quantity available of each item they sell! The items were shipped out the next day, and got here fast! This is my third order from LightJunction, and it will be my go-to store for future purchases."

"lightjunction can`t say enough! not only do they meet your exceptions! they surpass them on a regular basics.i like my flashlights so i shop at the lightjunction.great selection of accessories to boot."

"Light junction is an online flashlighters dream. They are very quick to respond to any question and has your package out the door that day or the next."

"Ordered ITP EOS A1, good price, fast delivery (four days, standard delivery). Very pleased with transaction, would do business with LightJunction again. Ordered through Amazon Marketplace, reviewed there, also."

"Just bought an Eagletac T20 C2 MKII flashlight.
The flashlight was delivered only 8 days after purchase in Kandahar Airfield, AFGHANISTAN.
Great Company.It was a pleasure doing business with.

"I purchased an Eagle Tac Tactical flashlight and accessories just before Christmas. The items were brand new factory packaged and arrived in time for Christmas. Overall very satisfied. Competitive prices and reasonable shipping.

I would do business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by zonamax on January 17 2011 02:57:20 PM

"Bought a top of the line Jetbeam Titanium Light and as soon as it arrived there was a problem with the adjustment ring being very sloppy and not engaging properly. The light worked but for $280.00 should have been at least good quality. I contacted Light Junction and they said they would "check with the manufacturer". Ofcourse nothing was done and they said it is made like that. (Like junk) I wrote a review on their website and submitted it but Light Junction apparently did not post it because it was not favorable. I wrote the light was worth about $75.00 maximum. I am now a retired/diabled Police Sergeant but still appreciate good quality lights for everyday carry. Should have stayed with Surefire who have provided me with EXCELLENT service during my on duty years. Spent almost 1k on lights as gifts for my son USMC and son-in-law US Border Patrol and not a cent went to Light Junction. "

"I have placed several orders with LightJunction and have found them to be extremely reliable. It is a pleasure dealing with them over the phone. They offer excellent service, fast shipping, and good prices. I am happy with the JetBeam, Olight and EagleTacs I bought. Will buy again.

ZappTech

"Bought an item from LightJunction and they shipped it to me overseas (Spain) in just seven days at a bargain price ($10.76)! I can only recommend and will buy for sure from them again if needed!!"

"Called LightJunction on Monday night at 6:00 P.M. and had my 4Sevens Maelstrom G5 on Thurday! Great people to deal with and LightJunction answered all the questions that I had on various other flashlights (trying to decide which one to purchase). Prices are very reasonable and shipping is extremely fast! I will definitely buy from LightJunction again."

"Bought a NiteCore D10 SP with the Warm Cree XR-E R2 emitter - you can't get these anywhere else! Prices are good and shipping is very reasonable. My order was placed on the weekend and first thing Monday morning I received shipping confirmation - first class mail. Order arrived two days later! Excellent service from an outstanding merchant - Thanks!"