Stores > Liftmode
  • Liftmode

Voice your opinion! Review Liftmode by clicking a star below.
2016-06-20

Quality supplements. Fast shipping.

" Liftmode has a great selection of supplements. Phenibut in particular is a great product for anxiety and stress reduction. Should only be used as directed to avoid tolerance. You can experience heightened anxiety and sleeplessness as a withdrawal symptom so it needs to be used responsibly.

They have a great line of other supplements as well an easy-to-use website and really good shipping options and delivry times. Liftmode.com I a site worth checking out.

2016-05-25

My Liftmode Order

I ordered 200 grams of phenylthylamine from liftmode.com for a little less than $15. It came with standard USPS shipping, free with in 3 days of ordering. It came with a certificate of analysis assuring me that it was 99.29% pure and that it complies with regulations regarding possible contaminates. Also a scoop that was exactly one serving so no scales or guessing was required for dosing. There was also a sheet of background info and other helpful notes about their product.
I highly recommend liftmode.com as they offer the best deal on PEA that I could find. From the impression I got after receiving the certificate of analysis, the info sheet and the dose scoop I would say liftmode strives to take care of their customers as well as earning my trust that they have a top quality product. Visit Liftmode.com and see what I mean.

2016-05-16

Affordable and reliable vendor.

"I have ordered a variety of products from Liftmode over the years. I remain a customer because the products are always of a high quality and competitively priced. I also appreciate the free shipping. Additionally, Liftmode's website is clean, simple, and intuitive.

Liftmode offers a variety of supplements, some of which are difficult to find anywhere else. I have purchased phenibut, oleamide, magnolia bark extract, inositol, and theanine. Products are always delivered as advertised. I trust Liftmode and will continue to be a customer.

Thank you.

2016-05-10

Liftmode, the best place to purchase phenibut

"I first heard about phenibut through youtube and being somone who has suffered from social anxiety most of their lives I had to give it a try. I first ordered from other vendors but it wasnt until I tried phenibut from liftmode that I really understood just how much phenibut could help me.
I ordered 40 grams the first time shipping was surprisingly for being free and was very satisfied. I then decided to order 100 grams which is a very affordable deal and again am very satisfied with the product. I think I will give the free amino acid phenibut a try in the near future but for now am sticking to the cheaper option, but think its cool to have choices which so far I have only seen so many from liftmode.

2016-04-21

Liftmode products are easy, good, fast

"I have bought quite a few items from liftmode (http://www.liftmode.com), and there was never a problem. I've stuck with Phenibut, because quite simply, it gives me everything I need. I prefer the powdered variety, because it's easy to measure. Oh, and there's the free shipping.

What customers say about Liftmode is true. In small doses it will calm you down. In larger doses it acts as a sedative. So with some experience you will find the best dose.

2016-03-30

Happy Brain

"Great products. One of my favorites is phenlypiracetam, which I use for work and really enhances my ability to stay organized with all the taxes I do. Another use for this product is as a preworkout, it gets me in the zone when I need to unlike any other product out there. I would recommend at least trying this product from liftmode once and see what you think, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I have given it to a couple of my friends to try as a sample and they ended up purchasing phenlypiracetam. Also, the customer service is great and so is the timely delivery. The best place to get your nootropics from. They have a variety of other products to try if your looking to stack phenlypiracetam with anything else. The pricing of the products is not bad. They have deals if you get more of the same product which is always good to save some money."

2016-03-20

Magnolia bark extract - good for sleep, weak effect on anxiety

"I don't struggle with chronic anxiety like some people I know, just occasional situational anxiety. I find that LiftMode's magnolia bark extract does exert a gentle anxiolytic effect, but it takes ~600mg on an empty stomach for it to be effective. It does work quite well for insomnia caused by racing thoughts at dosages of 500-800mg. To take it, either toss it in your mouth and thoroughly wash down with liquid or encapsulate yourself--it irritates the oral mucosa."

2016-03-09

Great service, amazing products

"My wife and I have been using LiftMode (http://www.liftmode.com) to purchase various supplements for the past two years. We mainly buy Phenibut HCL, but have tried other products of theirs as well, and we have never been disappointed. Their easy payment methods coupled with their superior product makes it a simple three-click order every time. Over the period of our relationship with them we've been continually amazed with their customer service and their superior products.

We've rarely had problems ordering through their website, but the one time we did, one call sorted out the issue quickly. The customer service representative seemed genuinely sorry that we had an issue with the website, and the problem was resolved by the time we ordered again two weeks later.

The Phenibut HCL from LiftMode is superb, with a consistently fine texture and good potency. Its anxiolytic and muscle relaxing properties far surpass any other supplement either of us has tried. The low price and LiftMode's wonderful business practices keep us coming back. They also have a loyalty program that rewards you with greater discounts depending on how many purchases you've made from them. My wife and I celebrated when we reached Gold status; not only did we know we'd get a better discount, we felt like we'd accomplished something! We loved LiftMode before this program was implemented, so when they started it was like icing on the cake. Their products also consistently arrive at our house in two days or less with the included free shipping UPS ground option!

Overall, our experience with Liftmode and their Phenibut HCL has been extremely positive, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone who wants to try a great supplement for anxiety. People who already purchase Phenibut from other suppliers should also give LiftMode a shot; I guarantee you won't be disappointed, and you'll probably stick with them after that.

2016-03-07

Liftmode is amazing!

"I've been ordering from this company for the past couple years. The shipping has always been very quick. Usually, the very next day the product ordered is being tracked within the mail system. The packaging of the products received has never been any issue either. Every item has always been secure, and never damaged. The customer service from the company is spot on. Emails have always been responded to within 24 hours. Never had to make a phone call, because I've never encountered a problem which warranted a phone call.
I've ordered a half dozen different products from this company, with the primary one being their Phenibut. The quality of the Phenibut has been great! Each order comes with a purity and testing log of their products, which makes me feel more comfortable when using. Also, and this is somewhat of a minor thing, but each order comes with a measuring device, to make sure you are using the proper dosage as well. Seems minor, but it adds a nice touch to the overall experience from ordering from this company.
I will continue to order from Liftmode in the future for the products they carry, which I need! These guys are good, and nobody should have concern or fear about doing business with them.

2016-03-04

LiftMode 150mg L-theanine + 100mg caffeine 70 capsules

"I'm pretty satisfied with these capsules. They're convenient, portable, and give you the positive effects (and none of the negative effects) of caffeine due to the L-theanine. I usually take these only once a day right when I wake up to get out of bed in the morning, and the effects usually last around 4 hours. I also enjoy using them for studying since most forms of caffeine come in 200mg pills when I only want 100mg, so no pill breaking necessary. A certificate of analysis was also included in the shipping box, a good touch on their behalf if you were skeptical of the purity. Shipping was free and only took 2 days (even though it said it would be 5 days). If you were curious about the combination, I'd recommend trying these out and buying them from LiftMode!"

2016-02-28

Timely and dependable

"Such an easy and secure website. I'm always confident that my transaction is safe guarded from unwanted eyes. My deliveries are always on time and tracking is made easy. I will be using this company for a long time."

2016-02-23

trustworthy vendor, quick shipping

"I have made a few orders from liftmode, and have not been disappointed. Prices are great, and they provide high purity product. My last order i purchased noopept, and I will leave review for the stuff here..
I noticed an effect roughly 30 mins after ingestion. Vision was enhanced slightly, I also felt a feeling of clear headedness. I used one scoop with the white scoop (there are two scoops provided) , which id assume roughly 20mgs. Also I had a first day for a job and although I did have some expected anxiety, I felt a bit more confident in absorbing all the information that will be helpful for me (i guess i got the job hehe but i wouldnt give noopept all the credit ;) ) . Will order again soon.

2016-02-20

LiftMode is the real deal

"After my first purchase of L-Theanine, I am definitely likely to return to LiftMode for some of my supplement supplies. L-Theanine, which i drink every morning with a bit of tea instead of the equivalent of 15 cups of tea, has substantially reduced my anxiety as well as increased my overall well being. It relaxes my body, while focusing my mind.
It is a very useful product if you need to study after a long day of work or working out. I found it useful on long roadtrips as well. L-Theanine has significantly helped me within the last few weeks. I look forward to trying more Lift Mode Products, and if they help me as much as L-Theanine has, then I will be very impressed.

2016-02-19

The BEST supplement company I've ever tried "LIFTMODE"

"Liftmode definately has the most superior Phenibut supplementt over any other company i have tried(and i have tried them all).I am constantly ordering from them and they are the only company i would ever consider in the future.their products come with a certificate of analysis which shows that the purity of the item is close to 100% (usually 99.9% which is very high quality).They offer free shipping and are always very promt.The customer service they offer here is also unmatched!Liftmode is the only nootropic company that i ever recommend to anyone.Just for the record i was not paid or offered anything for this review and it is totally un-bias.

2016-02-16

Liftmode products are very pure

"I am sensitive to certain chemicals. The first time I tried phenbut, I purchased the Primaforce brand. It certainly worked, making me feel very calm and stress-free; however, each time I took it, I encountered horrible catarrh. I thought it was just a side effect of phenibut.

My next purchase of phenibut was 100 grams of the HCl type from Liftmode at liftmode.com. I found it to be so very pure that I experienced not a single sinus issue unlike the other brand. I am convinced that the chemists who make phenibut for Liftmode really know how to make an extremely pure product. Not only that, but the price is unbeatable for all my bargain shopping on the internet. Liftmode sells the highest quality for the lowest price.

PS: Liftmode sends a certificate of analysis with phenibut. Mine showed 99.3% purity. Primaforce tells you "tested for purity," but they don't give you the actual results!

Share Liftmode's store rating

Liftmode is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Liftmode is not a merchant member
Liftmode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!