Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I ordered 200 mg of Phenylethylamine from liftmode.com. It came with a neat container and a 1 cc measuring utensil for easy dosing. 1 serving= 500mg and the effects include mild euphoria, stimulation, and pleasant giddiness.
I would recommend this product to anybody needing more energy throughout the day. I mix a dose of 400 mg in my coffee in the morning and take another dose of 600 mg mixed with 100 mg of 5-htp in the afternoon. Definitely an excellent combination. This product if taken on an empty stomach will give you a boost of energy with a slight euphoric effect for about an hour, leaving you feeling awake and alert throughout the rest of the day.
A great product once you find the right amount for your unique needs. I will definitely be purchasing more as I do feel a lot better when I take PEA. It doesn't interfere with other medications I am taking and I love having a more positive outlook and feel like I want to participate in things that I haven't wanted to do in years. All in all, I would recommend this to anyone suffering from depression or chronic fatigue due to prescribed medications but as always

Noticed positive effects:

Increased focus
body/brain high/buzz/tingle
Very talkative
Feeling waves of warmth
Strong euphoria
Reduced nervous habits or fear reduction
Altered perception (lsd/dmt like in high doses)

Noticed negative effects (especially in higher doses or when used in high doses):

Sweating
Mild nausea
Mild increase heart rate and/or blood pressure
Stronger heart beat
Mild tightness in throat

Dosing for PEA (varies on body weight and tolerance)

500 mg on an empty stomach.
Takes 15-30 minutes kick in.
Generally effects last an hour and people feel in a great mood the rest of the day.
When the effects start to die down an additional 250-500 mg can be taken to have the effects kick in again this can be done several times during the day.
For a more intense effect increase any of the above doses by 250-500 mg.
Start with the lower doses and increase slowly this is key to insuring less side effects and the effects you want.

The highest dose reported at once is 3-4 grams and 5+ grams during the day.

Phenibut or baclofen can be used at anytime to reduce any side effects if too strong of a dose is taken.

Combining PEA with Hordenine can allow PEA to work more efficiently. I normally take 300mg of PEA with 30mg of Hordenine. If I take any more than this, I get pretty bad nausea. There is no need to try a higher dosage. I use this for added energy. I have also found that for some, myself included, this will temporarily relieve a stuffed up nose. I do not use it for the 10 minute feeling of euphoria that takes place about 20 minutes after ingesting, but for the pleasant and mood-lifting energy I get for a few hours after taking it.

modified review This review was modified by Cnuckols on August 19 2014 05:34:51 PM

"I really like this site because of the quality, the interface is great, and the products have thought out descriptions. I have gotten some products, and my favorite's are green tea extract and phenibut. The Phenylpiracetame is definately my favorite on the site, & liftmode has some good phenibut too. ...............................
Makes life a bit more pleasurable at times and i take it very ocassionally. Green tea extract it good for overall health, especially if you dint have time to brew tea or dont like the taste of some tea.

modified review This review was modified by mta17411 on July 16 2014 08:16:49 PM

"As someone who prefers to purchase my supplements in bulk form, I have tried many suppliers and often ran into questionable at best products. Although I now always purchase their products directly from the LiftMode website (liftmode.com), I first discovered LiftMode through Amazon.com. I have been using their products exclusively for quite sometime now and have never encountered a quality issue. I wouldn't dream of purchasing from someone else. Their shipping is fast, their products are extremely well packaged (you will find yourself peeling the labels off to re-use the containers, trust me), and if you ever have to email them about anything, they generally get back within half an hour and are courteous and knowledgeable. Doing business with this company is like a breath of fresh air. All of their products come with a measuring scoop (different sizes depending on product), a measuring guide, and a laboratory data sheet verifying the purity of the batch it came from. They even do an HPLC test.

Most recently I purchase a 100 gram tub of L-Tryptophan for $14.88 (at time of writing). Even if you take a lot, that's enough to last a very long time so you can't beat their prices either. The 99% purity printed on the label and data sheet was evident after taking it. In small dose it's very relaxing, in high doses it promotes sleep. Prior to making LiftMode my dedicated supplier, I tried other brands of L-Tryptophan and can honestly say that LiftMode's brand runs circles around the competition. Your wasting your money if you purchase your supplements anywhere else.

modified review This review was modified by wjcofkc on July 12 2014 09:05:19 AM

"My experience with Liftmode has been perfect. If every company was run this way, the world would be a better, happier place. My gf, a chemist, was delighted to see the analysis printout that comes with all of their products. They've got good-business down to a science and their supplements have changed my life for the better without impacting my monthly budget - I can get 1 or 2 years supply of a few of these for around $100 - thats what some people spend a MONTH to deal with their issues. I recommend Liftmode to anyone who will listen and don't leave home without a few of these. I DJ on the weekends and there is a HUGE difference in the quality of my set and how i feel depending on whether or not I don't take my liftmode supplements... so much so that I keep extra's in my gear bag so I don't have to worry about it. Anyway - first rate response times, product, shipping...et al. Thank you !!!"

"As a customer of liftmode i have utilized the helpful benefits of their products. Their customer service is always great and handle your concerns as a human and not just a number. Product quality is second to none and even comes with a certificate of authenticity,i don't know of any other companies that can provide you with this reassurance."

modified review This review was modified by jaxdad74 on May 11 2014 11:52:57 AM

"I've ordered a few items from Liftmode and my last order of Picamilon, https://liftmode.com/picamilon-40-grams-1-41-oz-98-pure-fblm-106.html, was not helpful for me at all. I decided to send an email and let them know that I was unhappy with the product. They responded within a half hour and refunded my credit card before I asked. Sometimes the product is not right for the customer. To quote "Our goal is to find what works best for you, and sometimes all that it takes is a little trial and error to find the right groove. If you are satisfied as a customer we are satisfied as a company; our customers make LiftMode what it is and not the other way around." I find that to be very commendable. I will keep trying to find the right nootropic for myself here as service is above average. "

modified review This review was modified by beano619 on April 28 2014 11:26:33 AM

"A few months ago I ordered some Noopept from these guys and I have to say that it was amazing. The shipping speed is phenomenal, and the product is even better. I was fairly new to the realm of nootropics and I'm glad to say that I am certainly a believer after this purchase. Anyway, with that in mind I will certainly be shopping there again. And recommend anyone reading this to do so as well. "

modified review This review was modified by dalton.r on April 21 2014 09:03:32 AM

"I ordered Oleomide from Liftmode and it greatly helped decrease anxiety. It made me more talkative and sociable. And as always, Liftmode provides outstanding customer service. The package always arrives within a day or two after ordering. Liftmode is my go to company."

modified review This review was modified by johnoliver75 on March 25 2014 09:43:30 AM

"Liftmode is the best supplier of nootropics I have found. I first ordered phenylpiracetam from their website and now I have purchased noopept (GVS-11). They sell their products for the most reasonable prices anywhere. Their shipping is fast and the jars which the substances are sold in are convenient and virtually spill proof. I love the scoops that come with the orders and I have found no need to purchase a scale. Thanks again Liftmode for the great value and pure, reliable product. "

modified review This review was modified by jpetersen89 on February 28 2014 06:58:10 AM

"Have now used 4 of Liftmode products and definitely feel more clarity and a higher level of energy since having made 2 separate purchases of their products. The fatigue and brain fog I had felt prior to becoming a Liftmode purchaser has me feeling as if I am able to accomplish more in a day while multi-tasking allows me to remain focused to complete my daily activities. I enjoy the opportunity to choose my level of doses verses the vitamins in capsules. Sometimes I will use an extra dose mid-day to give myself a extra boost should I begin to feel drained. "

modified review This review was modified by Kobidog123 on February 22 2014 07:36:33 PM

"I've ordered noopept, picamillion, phenibut, and phenylpiracetam from Liftmode. All were quality products that came with COAs and arrived very quickly. Any questions I've ever had, they've answered promptly.
I regularly use all of the products I've ordered except for the picamillon, which didn't do much more for me than make me sluggish. Phenibut is a great sleep-aid; just be careful not to use it every night. Some people get addicted. I've never had that problem, but I get very tired and forgetful during the day if I take it too many nights in a row. Noopept is great for improved cognitition, and phenylpiractam is great for energy and mood, but tolerance builds quickly.Otherwise, I'd take it every day if I could. It's that good.
Overall, Liftmode has been great. I've never ordered from another supplier, and I see no reason to start now.

modified review This review was modified by paperg2 on January 26 2014 09:46:00 AM

" I recently ordered two supplements from liftmode.com: magnolia bark extract and Phenylethylamine HCL. As always, my order shipped the very next day and arrived quickly.
After taking the magnolia extract for a week, I can say it helps relieve stress and has some anxiolytic effects. Social situations seem to be easier all day when taking about 400 mg in the morning. I have had zero side effects from this supplement so far.
I ordered Phenylethylamine HCL to use in combination with hordenine. After trying this combo twice, I can say that it is great for relaxation while also making me more energetic. I did not experience any bad side effects using these supplements either. As always, liftmode included chemical analysis papers showing the excellent purity of their supplements. I recommend liftmode.com as the very best supplement site!

"Love their Phenylpiracetam, by far the best I have tried. It helps me all day to focus on studying. I can take 10 days in a row or here and there and it works great every time. "

modified review This review was modified by Asportsman11 on January 10 2014 02:28:55 PM

"great product. Super fast shipping, and buying vitamins online is always makes you wonder but these guys send you a labratory anylisis of what your getting and they have great pricing"

modified review This review was modified by kixen on January 09 2014 10:00:10 AM

"I have purchased several products from Liftmode including picamilon and Phenibut. This is a first rate company with great products. These have helped me with anxiety and depression, a much better way to go than to take drugs."

modified review This review was modified by dcmelad on January 08 2014 02:25:24 PM

Liftmode is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Liftmode is not a merchant member
Liftmode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!