Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"My experience with Liftmode has been perfect. If every company was run this way, the world would be a better, happier place. My gf, a chemist, was delighted to see the analysis printout that comes with all of their products. They've got good-business down to a science and their supplements have changed my life for the better without impacting my monthly budget - I can get 1 or 2 years supply of a few of these for around $100 - thats what some people spend a MONTH to deal with their issues. I recommend Liftmode to anyone who will listen and don't leave home without a few of these. I DJ on the weekends and there is a HUGE difference in the quality of my set and how i feel depending on whether or not I don't take my liftmode supplements... so much so that I keep extra's in my gear bag so I don't have to worry about it. Anyway - first rate response times, product, shipping...et al. Thank you !!!"

"As a customer of liftmode i have utilized the helpful benefits of their products. Their customer service is always great and handle your concerns as a human and not just a number. Product quality is second to none and even comes with a certificate of authenticity,i don't know of any other companies that can provide you with this reassurance."

modified review This review was modified by jaxdad74 on May 11 2014 11:52:57 AM

"I've ordered a few items from Liftmode and my last order of Picamilon, https://liftmode.com/picamilon-40-grams-1-41-oz-98-pure-fblm-106.html, was not helpful for me at all. I decided to send an email and let them know that I was unhappy with the product. They responded within a half hour and refunded my credit card before I asked. Sometimes the product is not right for the customer. To quote "Our goal is to find what works best for you, and sometimes all that it takes is a little trial and error to find the right groove. If you are satisfied as a customer we are satisfied as a company; our customers make LiftMode what it is and not the other way around." I find that to be very commendable. I will keep trying to find the right nootropic for myself here as service is above average. "

modified review This review was modified by beano619 on April 28 2014 11:26:33 AM

"A few months ago I ordered some Noopept from these guys and I have to say that it was amazing. The shipping speed is phenomenal, and the product is even better. I was fairly new to the realm of nootropics and I'm glad to say that I am certainly a believer after this purchase. Anyway, with that in mind I will certainly be shopping there again. And recommend anyone reading this to do so as well. "

modified review This review was modified by dalton.r on April 21 2014 09:03:32 AM

"I ordered Oleomide from Liftmode and it greatly helped decrease anxiety. It made me more talkative and sociable. And as always, Liftmode provides outstanding customer service. The package always arrives within a day or two after ordering. Liftmode is my go to company."

modified review This review was modified by johnoliver75 on March 25 2014 09:43:30 AM

"Liftmode is the best supplier of nootropics I have found. I first ordered phenylpiracetam from their website and now I have purchased noopept (GVS-11). They sell their products for the most reasonable prices anywhere. Their shipping is fast and the jars which the substances are sold in are convenient and virtually spill proof. I love the scoops that come with the orders and I have found no need to purchase a scale. Thanks again Liftmode for the great value and pure, reliable product. "

modified review This review was modified by jpetersen89 on February 28 2014 06:58:10 AM

"Have now used 4 of Liftmode products and definitely feel more clarity and a higher level of energy since having made 2 separate purchases of their products. The fatigue and brain fog I had felt prior to becoming a Liftmode purchaser has me feeling as if I am able to accomplish more in a day while multi-tasking allows me to remain focused to complete my daily activities. I enjoy the opportunity to choose my level of doses verses the vitamins in capsules. Sometimes I will use an extra dose mid-day to give myself a extra boost should I begin to feel drained. "

modified review This review was modified by Kobidog123 on February 22 2014 07:36:33 PM

"I've ordered noopept, picamillion, phenibut, and phenylpiracetam from Liftmode. All were quality products that came with COAs and arrived very quickly. Any questions I've ever had, they've answered promptly.
I regularly use all of the products I've ordered except for the picamillon, which didn't do much more for me than make me sluggish. Phenibut is a great sleep-aid; just be careful not to use it every night. Some people get addicted. I've never had that problem, but I get very tired and forgetful during the day if I take it too many nights in a row. Noopept is great for improved cognitition, and phenylpiractam is great for energy and mood, but tolerance builds quickly.Otherwise, I'd take it every day if I could. It's that good.
Overall, Liftmode has been great. I've never ordered from another supplier, and I see no reason to start now.

modified review This review was modified by paperg2 on January 26 2014 09:46:00 AM

" I recently ordered two supplements from liftmode.com: magnolia bark extract and Phenylethylamine HCL. As always, my order shipped the very next day and arrived quickly.
After taking the magnolia extract for a week, I can say it helps relieve stress and has some anxiolytic effects. Social situations seem to be easier all day when taking about 400 mg in the morning. I have had zero side effects from this supplement so far.
I ordered Phenylethylamine HCL to use in combination with hordenine. After trying this combo twice, I can say that it is great for relaxation while also making me more energetic. I did not experience any bad side effects using these supplements either. As always, liftmode included chemical analysis papers showing the excellent purity of their supplements. I recommend liftmode.com as the very best supplement site!

"Love their Phenylpiracetam, by far the best I have tried. It helps me all day to focus on studying. I can take 10 days in a row or here and there and it works great every time. "

modified review This review was modified by Asportsman11 on January 10 2014 02:28:55 PM

"great product. Super fast shipping, and buying vitamins online is always makes you wonder but these guys send you a labratory anylisis of what your getting and they have great pricing"

modified review This review was modified by kixen on January 09 2014 10:00:10 AM

"I have purchased several products from Liftmode including picamilon and Phenibut. This is a first rate company with great products. These have helped me with anxiety and depression, a much better way to go than to take drugs."

modified review This review was modified by dcmelad on January 08 2014 02:25:24 PM

"I first purchased Liftmode's L-Theanine (50 Grams - 99+% Pure) on Amazon in February of 2013 to help my wife with mood and anxiety, and it has worked well for her. I just purchased it for the third time to be sure that she will not run out. She mixes it in with her protein shakes at the beginning and end of each day and has been happy with the results. This is just one of several of Liftmode's products that we have used and we would recommend them highly."

modified review This review was modified by DKfromMN on December 18 2013 03:07:54 PM

"I received my order of Picamilon from Liftmode a month ago and have not used it much until recently. At first it did not appear to have any effect on me, so I stopped using it as I had other methods of treating anxiety.

I decided to give it another try recently and have learned some great qualities of Picamilon. One of the things I find great, is exactly what I mentioned above, it does not give your body and buzz or make you feel any differently. After one or two tries when I wasn’t particularly stressed out it was not noticeable. However since I have been using it on a daily basis, when stressful situation occur my reaction to the situation is different, better, more calm and cool. It does exactly want I want, remove the nervousness, stress, and anxiety without impairing my function. In fact as an added bonus I would say since my mind isn’t racing I am able to focus better which has increased my productivity. It appears to be a non-tonic, non-harmful substance and is cheap as far as anxiety treatment is considered. There is not a lot to lose by giving it a try. The Liftmode brand was recommended to me by and friend and I like it, I will buy from them again. It is all powder products I believe, which I dislike, but they do a good job of providing dose information and including the correct scoop. Mixing it into a drink makes it perfectly fine.

Hope this helps.

"I ordered Liftmode brand L-Theanine - 50 Grams (1.76 Oz) - 99+% Pure - FBA a couple weeks ago, and I have been very satisfied with the quality and service the company has provided. My package shipped with a "certificate of analysis" detaling the contents and purity level of the product along with a small scooper to accurately measure doses. I've been mixing the L-Theanine with my coffee in the morning and have had a very positive experience thus far. The product has helped to reduce anxiety and has provided me a nice kick start each day. I am now interested in trying Liftmode's other products based off my positive experience with the L-Theanine. "

Liftmode is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Liftmode is not a merchant member
Liftmode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!