• Rating 10.00/10 16 reviews

10.00 /10
    Liftmode is not a merchant member
    Liftmode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Liftmode contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"A few months ago I ordered some Noopept from these guys and I have to say that it was amazing. The shipping speed is phenomenal, and the product is even better. I was fairly new to the realm of nootropics and I'm glad to say that I am certainly a believer after this purchase. Anyway, with that in mind I will certainly be shopping there again. And recommend anyone reading this to do so as well. "

modified review This review was modified by dalton.r on April 21 2014 09:03:32 AM

"I ordered Oleomide from Liftmode and it greatly helped decrease anxiety. It made me more talkative and sociable. And as always, Liftmode provides outstanding customer service. The package always arrives within a day or two after ordering. Liftmode is my go to company."

modified review This review was modified by johnoliver75 on March 25 2014 09:43:30 AM

"Liftmode is the best supplier of nootropics I have found. I first ordered phenylpiracetam from their website and now I have purchased noopept (GVS-11). They sell their products for the most reasonable prices anywhere. Their shipping is fast and the jars which the substances are sold in are convenient and virtually spill proof. I love the scoops that come with the orders and I have found no need to purchase a scale. Thanks again Liftmode for the great value and pure, reliable product. "

modified review This review was modified by jpetersen89 on February 28 2014 06:58:10 AM

"I've ordered noopept, picamillion, phenibut, and phenylpiracetam from Liftmode. All were quality products that came with COAs and arrived very quickly. Any questions I've ever had, they've answered promptly.
I regularly use all of the products I've ordered except for the picamillon, which didn't do much more for me than make me sluggish. Phenibut is a great sleep-aid; just be careful not to use it every night. Some people get addicted. I've never had that problem, but I get very tired and forgetful during the day if I take it too many nights in a row. Noopept is great for improved cognitition, and phenylpiractam is great for energy and mood, but tolerance builds quickly.Otherwise, I'd take it every day if I could. It's that good.
Overall, Liftmode has been great. I've never ordered from another supplier, and I see no reason to start now.

modified review This review was modified by paperg2 on January 26 2014 09:46:00 AM

" I recently ordered two supplements from liftmode.com: magnolia bark extract and Phenylethylamine HCL. As always, my order shipped the very next day and arrived quickly.
After taking the magnolia extract for a week, I can say it helps relieve stress and has some anxiolytic effects. Social situations seem to be easier all day when taking about 400 mg in the morning. I have had zero side effects from this supplement so far.
I ordered Phenylethylamine HCL to use in combination with hordenine. After trying this combo twice, I can say that it is great for relaxation while also making me more energetic. I did not experience any bad side effects using these supplements either. As always, liftmode included chemical analysis papers showing the excellent purity of their supplements. I recommend liftmode.com as the very best supplement site!

"Love their Phenylpiracetam, by far the best I have tried. It helps me all day to focus on studying. I can take 10 days in a row or here and there and it works great every time. "

modified review This review was modified by Asportsman11 on January 10 2014 02:28:55 PM

"great product. Super fast shipping, and buying vitamins online is always makes you wonder but these guys send you a labratory anylisis of what your getting and they have great pricing"

modified review This review was modified by kixen on January 09 2014 10:00:10 AM

"I have purchased several products from Liftmode including picamilon and Phenibut. This is a first rate company with great products. These have helped me with anxiety and depression, a much better way to go than to take drugs."

modified review This review was modified by dcmelad on January 08 2014 02:25:24 PM

"I first purchased Liftmode's L-Theanine (50 Grams - 99+% Pure) on Amazon in February of 2013 to help my wife with mood and anxiety, and it has worked well for her. I just purchased it for the third time to be sure that she will not run out. She mixes it in with her protein shakes at the beginning and end of each day and has been happy with the results. This is just one of several of Liftmode's products that we have used and we would recommend them highly."

modified review This review was modified by DKfromMN on December 18 2013 03:07:54 PM

"I received my order of Picamilon from Liftmode a month ago and have not used it much until recently. At first it did not appear to have any effect on me, so I stopped using it as I had other methods of treating anxiety.

I decided to give it another try recently and have learned some great qualities of Picamilon. One of the things I find great, is exactly what I mentioned above, it does not give your body and buzz or make you feel any differently. After one or two tries when I wasn’t particularly stressed out it was not noticeable. However since I have been using it on a daily basis, when stressful situation occur my reaction to the situation is different, better, more calm and cool. It does exactly want I want, remove the nervousness, stress, and anxiety without impairing my function. In fact as an added bonus I would say since my mind isn’t racing I am able to focus better which has increased my productivity. It appears to be a non-tonic, non-harmful substance and is cheap as far as anxiety treatment is considered. There is not a lot to lose by giving it a try. The Liftmode brand was recommended to me by and friend and I like it, I will buy from them again. It is all powder products I believe, which I dislike, but they do a good job of providing dose information and including the correct scoop. Mixing it into a drink makes it perfectly fine.

Hope this helps.

"I ordered Liftmode brand L-Theanine - 50 Grams (1.76 Oz) - 99+% Pure - FBA a couple weeks ago, and I have been very satisfied with the quality and service the company has provided. My package shipped with a "certificate of analysis" detaling the contents and purity level of the product along with a small scooper to accurately measure doses. I've been mixing the L-Theanine with my coffee in the morning and have had a very positive experience thus far. The product has helped to reduce anxiety and has provided me a nice kick start each day. I am now interested in trying Liftmode's other products based off my positive experience with the L-Theanine. "

"Excellent. I love dealing with this company. From the variety to products that are hard to find anywhere else to the customer service to the fast shipping. They definitely have a repeat customer here."

"I ordered Liftmode L-theanine powder and received the product in 2 days. Good packaging and certificate of analysis was included. I tried the powder and within 45 minutes I was feeling better. I will be buying this product and hope to trying out other products from them as well. "

modified review This review was modified by peterjoy93 on May 20 2013 01:56:01 PM

"Had a great experience with Liftmode. Purchased bulk L-Theanine on Amazon and received it in only two days. Per ounce it was cheaper than buying it in pill form. It would be great if they offered some of their racetams on Amazon. The product also came with an additional measuring spoon and a certificate of purity. Will be buying again."

modified review This review was modified by tyoungblood on April 16 2013 05:04:33 PM

"I swear I have tried every single sleep medication I can get my hands on and most of them do a good job at putting me to sleep, however none of them can keep me asleep for the whole night. When I tried Liftmode's Phenibut for the first time, I went to sleep and stayed asleep. It was the best nights sleep I have ever had! I've even heard it helps those with social anxiety or PTSD."