Stores > Liftmode

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Liftmode by clicking a star below.
2017-02-25

Liftmode L-Theanine is Superb Quality! Here is my Experience.

"These are all my own honest opinions and feedback regarding Liftmode located at: http://www.liftmode.com and a product I heard a lot about but had never tried from them. I thought it only fair my experience with others who might benefit from my experience.

This is my first purchase from Liftmode and I must say I am thoroughly impressed by both the quality of the product and the price. I purchased the 100 Gram L Theanine Powder and this is the first time I have EVER had L-Theanine actually work! Here were my results.

I noticed a very calming effect come over my body and a general sense of well being. I also noticed it really helped my work related stress and anxiety. I took it before bed and I slept much deeper and quicker. The best part is that it isn't habit forming. I thought L-Theanine was just a farce and then I tried Liftmode's brand and I am amazed at the difference.

I heard about liftmode through a few places but never anticipated such a significant difference in the excellent quality of their product. The price was right and when I asked them a question their customer service was very quick to respond professionally. The Product was processed, shipped and arrived in a timely manner and I was updated via email.

I purchased my item directly from http://www.liftmode.com and liked selection of items and their prices.

I placed another order for a different product from Liftmode at http://www.liftmode.com and can't wait to try it. I am glad I found them and tried their L-Theanine. I had almost given up hope on L-theanine until now. I'm in hopes all their products are as good as this one.

This review was modified by Jimmy-Kenkins on February 25 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-02-22

My Experience with LiftMode

"I am a long time customer of LiftMode but this is my first review, long overdue. I recently purchased their Phenibut HCL, and I am extremely pleased, as always. Not only am I happy with the product, but I am also very happy/ impressed with their customer service. My shipment was delayed; which was very unusual. I called customer support and they were able to give me an immediate update. There was hardly a wait time, and their representative was well spoken, professional, and polite. After my shipment arrived, they sent me a follow up email to confirm my receipt. Turns out there were severe weather conditions in the Midwest causing the delay. If taken responsibly, by following the directions they provide, Phenibut can have a positive impact in your life, like it has in my own. It has helped me overcome social anxiety; I have more confidence, and I have an improved sense of well-being. The price, quality of the product, and support they offer, is bar none- you will not find a better vendor. Whether you are a first time buyer or looking for a new vendor I highly recommend giving LiftMode a shot: http://www.liftmode.com.

This review was modified by WarriorsFan1127 on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-01

Phenibut from Liftmode is simply the best

"After long research on the online market finally I have found Liftmode with phenibut which is the simply the best- very pure, no side effects. And delivery is very fast too. So 5 stars without doubt. :)"

This review was modified by desartcorp on February 01 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-01

Liftmode phenibut F.A.A. review and comparison

"I have been a long time user of the previous HCL version of this product. Having experience with both I have come to prefer the FAA version. (Both sourced from Liftmode)

My primary use is for the anxiolytic and relaxing properties. It does a superb job at alleviating my GAD as well as providing the best sleep I have ever known. Additionally I have found that it can exhibit prosocial properties. Not only does this dissolve social anxiety but it actually makes me desire to go out and socialize.

I have come to use the FAA over the HCL version for a few reasons. First the close to neutral Ph of this form is much more agreeable to my sensitive stomach. It can be used sublingually to achieve a faster onset than the HCL with a large reduction in the strong taste of the previous version. The effect profile maintains the same between the two while the FAA seems to be slightly more potent.

Altogether a innovative products that have exceed my expectations and a company that has never let me down. Deliveries and communication is always prompt and responsive. You cannot go wrong with this product or supplier.

A link to their website:

This review was modified by Ducanidaho on February 01 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-24

My LiftMode experience.

"Hello readers, :)

After doing some research and watching several youtube reviews about phenibut and it's great users and how to get the most out of phenibut. I finally purchased some phenibut HCL capsules that come with 300 MG in them. I was tracking my package waiting for it to come and in a matter of a few short days it arrived. I unboxed it and voila there it was. The highly anticipated phenibut in all of its glory. Straight from LiftMode! I was pretty excited at first, then I took my first dose ever.
I waited a couple hours and to clarify I took a low dose (600) MG just to put my feet in the water. After waiting I didn't feel anything and found it weird. Maybe it was the low dose. So I waited a couple days and dosed again this time I took 1.2 grams the but this time I broke the capsules carefully so none of the powder would spill out and poured it in some water and drank it first thing in the morning. Skipped out on breakfast and all. Waited a couple hours and again I didn't feel much. I messaged the customer service and they were very kind to help me out so I'll give them that. I didn't have a great experience with the product but I had a nice experience with the customer service and I'm very impressed with the delivery speed.
The phenibut HCL capsules 300 MG is on the popular front page on the site
Here's a link http://www.liftmode.com/

This review was modified by Diviand on January 24 2017 06:15:01 PM

2016-12-19

Liftmode Phenibut F.A.A.

"Well, this is my second review of this great product I've ordered from http://www.liftmode.com. This time, I ordered 100 grams of the product, and was again very satisfied. Served me for almost 7 months, using it once a week in average, 2 - 2.5 grams per day. Again, excellent quality, fabulous anti-anxiety effect, with negligible side effect (rarely, short-lived dizziness). Hats off to LiftMode. Top quality. I'm ordering again."

2016-12-08

The BEST Barnone

"Hi all,
I just wanted to take a time out to sing the praises of Liftmode as a company, and of their most prominent product, their highly pure Phenibut HCL. With more and more brands trying to somehow reinvent the wheel, and conflicting reports of different levels of purity, I just felt the need to talk about these guys a bit.
The product, is, in a word, peerless. I can't remember ever trying any other brand that backs up the chemical integrity of their product with the type of standard lab information that Liftmode does. You know what you're getting, who you're getting it from, and when it was made. You know infinitesimal levels of chemical information, prepared for you, with every order (that goes double for all their other products as well). Having been a Liftmode customer for several years, I can personally vouch that their quality and availability has only gotten better. I also think you'll be hard pressed to find a more economically sound option.
On a customer service basis, Liftmode is about as good as humanly possible. I have emailed them multiple times with dosage and product questions, and have recieved prompt, reasoned, and thoughtful replies with 12 hours EVERY TIME.
In short: there is no reason to go anywhere else.

This review was modified by adr4560 on December 08 2016 01:38:14 PM

2016-11-17

The best of the best!

"This is the best site I have ever use to order Nootropics they send my order and I receive is at least a day early! They are always as potent and as pure as they say and they never are tampered or damaged. THIS IS THE BEST SITE PERIOD IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR NOOTROPICS!!!!!"

2016-10-17

Phenibut HCL

"I chose to use https://liftmode.com/ after i researched around and heard good things about it. I bought 70 300mg tablets of Phenibut at 99.5% purity (liftmode's products come with a certificate of authenticity, which is awesome). I'd take 2 tablets twice a week, which helped with my anxiety and acted as a relaxant.
Liftmode's customer service was amazing. The product arrived very quickly and was professionally packaged. The product information contained on liftmode.com helped a lot when I was determining what to by, and the final product was true to description. I felt very safe and informed buying from them.

2016-09-23

Liftmode's Phenibut

"I found out about Liftmode's products from word of mouth and was especially interested in their phenibut after reading a scientific guide of the benefits. Liftmode is known for high quality, tested batches of products which come with a quality analysis and instructions of how to use. I've used Liftmode to purchase products such as Phenibut, Yohimbine and Phenylethylamine. It is important I buy products that I put into my body from a trusted company such as Liftmode who put a ton of attention to quality. I use Phenibut about once or twice a week, dosing between .5 to 1grams. Phenibut has many benefits from great quality of sleep to anti-anxiety. I highly recommend phenibut from Liftmode, for it's quality and pureness. I will continue to shop at Liftmode as long as the quality stays consistent with excellence."

This review was modified by shn2 on September 23 2016 04:09:45 PM

2016-09-18

High quality Phenibut and fast shipping!

"My friend recently told me about http://www.liftmode.com and how they had high quality phenibut. When i visited their website i was shocked to see how cheap their phenibut was, about 15$ for 40g of large crystal phenibut. All orders also come with free shipping which is nice. I ordered the phenibut and it arrived 2 days later. I was pretty surprised how fast it arrived considering it was free shipping.
It came well packaged with a lab rating of the qaulity of the phenibut, 99% pure. I immediately opened the phenibut to try it out. It comes with a 350mg scoop so you can measure out the correct serving size. Within about 1 hour of taking the phenibut I began to feel very relaxed and happy. Some of the most high quality phenibut I have experienced. Would recommend LiftMode to anyone who is interested in high quality phenibut

This review was modified by z1728701 on September 18 2016 09:05:26 AM

2016-09-12

Fantastic

"Placed and order for hordenine on liftmode after doing some research on barley grass, and the potentiating effects of hordenine with in it. After a few glasses of barley followed by nasty barley burps I did some more research and found liftmode and shoped around, finding this to be the best price and placed and order, 2 day shipping and took a few scoop and was very impressed with how potent this was vs actually barley grass, 20 grams should last me awhile, I hope to try out some more items in the near future. Great product, great price."

This review was modified by drrockzo18 on September 12 2016 10:24:45 AM

2016-09-01

Great products, great customer service!

"I've been ordering from Liftmode for a few years now, and have had nothing but great experiences with them. Liftmode always delivers promptly, almost crazy fast! The product I order mist is Phenibut, and the quality is top notch. It helps with my social anxiety and occasional sleeplessness. I've ordered from other companies before finding them and not only paid more, but the product was inferior."

This review was modified by Emily79 on September 01 2016 06:37:12 PM

2016-08-19

L-Theanine from LiftMode

"I ordered L - Theanine from LiftMode (www.liftmode.com) several months ago after researching and learning about the mild nootropic benefits of the compound. Generally, it’s reported to aid in producing a feeling of calm and focus (it's an anxiolytic), without inducing sedation (doesn't make you sleepy). L - Theanine is naturally found in tea, with certain kinds of green tea (like High-Grade Japanese Gyokuro, and Matcha) having the highest and most significant quantities. I remember reading that some studies (and many of first-hand accounts) have shown that it helps negate the jittery and anxiety-producing effects of caffeine. It aids in focus and creating a calm-mind. There's also some evidence to show that it may be a mild mood enhancer.

I ordered 150 capsules, at 200mg each. The price was great (I shopped around and found this one to be the most cost effective for this dosage), and I believe that the dosage is also optimal for producing an effect (especially when paired with caffeine). I've never experienced any adverse side-effects from L-Theanine, and I'm pretty sure that the LD50 (lethal dose) is very difficult to hit or exceed, so it's not something that you could easily overdose on.

LiftMode also provided paperwork showing that the L-Theanine was guaranteed (from product quality testing) to be greater than 99% pure. [ >99% Purity Rating ] so, I'm glad that it's very high-quality stuff. I am however curious if the L-Theanine in tea is more bioavailable than the powdered form in this product.

The service and price when ordering the L-Theanine were great! I have however been disappointed with the customer service that I've experienced since then. I've received emails addressed to another name, not gotten a response to emails that I've sent, and spoke to a customer service rep who seemed to have little to no training... so it became a very confusing and awkward call. I finally got an answer to my question, but it came more than 2 weeks after I had originally emailed them and required me to waste time sending a second email which never got a reply and making an 8-minute phone call...

I still intend to order more from them because their prices, product quality, and discounts are hard to beat. But if I continue to receive poor customer service I'll take my business elsewhere.

TL;DR: Great product, price, and quick/ professional product delivery. Poor customer service thus far.

This review was modified by smiller17x on August 20 2016 11:25:30 AM

2016-08-19

Wrong product received, still satisfied.

"I ordered 70 capsules containing 100mg caffeine and 150mg l-theanine and it arrived 8 days later. I didn't get what I wanted, what I received was 70 capsules of 200mg l-theanine. I quickly emailed the liftmode customer support team and they were very polite and apologetic. they asked if I wanted a reshipment or a refund and I asked for a reship. It arrived 2 days later (instead of standard shipping the put 2 day shipping on it), and it was the correct product. I find the capsules very convenient and awesome. Plus, i got to keep the 200mg l-theanine caps for free.

I don't like the taste of coffee unless its drowned in creamer so I find the capsules very handy and inexpensive. I took a capsule in the following morning and felt slightly energized 30 mins in, and peaked at 1 hour. I was very focused during work and had no crash at all, it helped me stay alert without being all jumpy and falling out of my shoes. I wouldn't recommend taking more than 1 a day as they're pretty strong, unless you have something like SATs or finals during school and you need the extra focus.

(liftmode website link) - liftmode.com?aff=cGFydG5lcl9pZD0xMDImYmFubmVyX2lkPTE=

(70 capsules 100mg caffeine and 150mg l-theanine) - https://liftmode.com/caffeine-100mg-l-theanine-150mg-capsules-70-count-99-pure.html?aff=cGFydG5lcl9pZD0xMDImYmFubmVyX2lkPTE=

This review was modified by fuvovix on August 19 2016 08:39:00 AM

Share Liftmode's store rating

Liftmode is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Liftmode is not a merchant member
Liftmode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!