Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.70/10 63 reviews

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
    Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Liftchair.com contact information

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Very easy site to work with. Fast responses and follow up data."

"On time, great service, great replacement part!"

"Order arrived promptly. Their technician helped me find the exact part I needed for my lift chair. These people really take the time to help you!"

"tech support technician very helpful and accommodating. Received parts when expected."

"Fast delivery. Pleased with the remote. Everything in working order now."

Rating 8/104/5

"it was what we were looking for works great"

"Ordered a new hand control for our grandmothers chair, works perfectly again, good as new. Shipped quickly and no issues. Thanks"

"The new remote works like a charm. Thanks, I can now use my lift chair again."

"Ordering was very easy and lift chair controler worked well. Thank you."

North Carolina

"Its the 11th of March and still have not got my order why???? No on seems to be able to tell me why. I ordered on the 3rd of March was suppose to receive by 7th of March. I've tried to track it and today it still says left AZ. on the 7th I think. My wife id disabled and if she hadn't needed her chair I would have not ordered the 2nd part. The 1st part was late as well. May this is the USPS issue but I don't think Lift Chair actually got it to the post office till the 5th. I was told I would receive my package on March 6th or 7th. As of today nothing. I called yesterday and Lift Chair was suppose to call me back no call so I have called again today and waiting for them to call. I think we deserve better service and consideration for a discount and the I-Pad. This is not good customer service. Thanks Bob Stephens

PLEASE REMOVE THIS REVIEW FORM LIFT CHAIR.COM THE DELAY IN ME BEING ABLE TO RECIEVE THE PARTS WAS NOT THE FAULT OF LIFT CHAIR BUT THE USPS NOT HANDELING THE PACKAGE AS IT HOULD HAVE BEEN HANDELED. PLEASE NOTE I HAVE RE-REVIEWED AND ALL ITEMS ARE NOW 4 STAR. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS MATTER. BOB STEPHENS

"Still do not have my order but I know that customs take their time. Expect it later next wek."

Rating 8/104/5

"Thanks to Liftchair.com's well organized Web site, I was able to quickly locate a replacement for the actuator on my lift chair. Would suggest however that the Web site be tweaked a bit so that helpful troubleshooting info is more prominent and that visitors to the site be more encouraged to take advantage of same. "

"I willgive you a revue once it has been delivered. I do hope it is as good as my wife tht we received last november.

"Talked at great length to Ken the 34 year salesman who did an outstanding job of describing the Liftchair and the comparable Golden product in extreme knowledgeable detail. He let me decide which to buy and I ended up ordering the Liftchair even though it was a little more expensive. I liked the 4 year complete warranty."

"My 100 year old grandma was given a used Lift chair from one of her passing assisted living neighbor.
It being an older chair it’s in great shape. The Power Supply went out on the 28th and a couple of clicks I ordered a new one. SKU p419 Dewert Ultra Control Box Replacement Set Up w/ Hand Control was ordered on 1/29/2014 in my mailbox on 2/1/2014. The Power Supply was Very easy to transfer into her chair.

All is better in grandma’s world again.

Don Judd