• Liftchair.com Liftchair.com Elite Status

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2015-07-25

"When our lift chairs went out we were devastated but watching
the video I was confident I could fix this.I am disabled so I needed
assistance from my wife to turn the chair over,took the old part
off found the part that looked like mine ordered it online and a
week or so later it came in the mail put the new one and we are
very very happy

2015-07-24

"we got the part we needed much sooner than we thought. Thanks!!"

2015-07-17

"Great service I will definetely order from liftchair.com again"

2015-07-16

"product was exactly what I needed. I had a question,contacted customer support and was given the info that I needed.
very happy.I will use Lift Chair for any future needs."

2015-07-13

"Thank you for helping me find the part i needed to fix my lift chair and taking the time to diagnose the issue."

2015-07-09

"Great customer service. Good doing business with you."

2015-07-06

"Ordered a liftchair for my grandmother about a 2 months ago, it came in today, as expected. The product is very good quality and very comfortable. "

2015-07-04

"part I ordered didn't fix problem. not your fault"

2015-07-01

"Great service, I ordered a part for my lift chair and it came in early, the part fits perfectly. Great support as well. I would order from them again."

2015-07-01

"The order was delivered on time. Great customer service. I would orderagain"

jonesleelynda1's Avatar

2015-06-19

"Satisfied with Berri's help so far got requested invoice, order to be placed at a later time"

2015-06-18

"I ordered a part and received an order confirmation on 5/27/15, and Liftchair.com has received payment, but to date there is no product. The order confirmation said something about a back-order, but said it would normally ship in 14 days. Also no reply from customer service to an e-mail sent through Liftchair.coms website. I am currently quite frustrated."

2015-06-18

"I have not received the part that I ordered yet. Ordered hand control on 6/11/15."

2015-06-16

"The web site worked really well, simply match the picture of the part you need with the actual part. "

2015-05-30

"I ordered a hand Control, it appeared to be a wrong part, after communicating with Service, Found out that an original connection was no longer needed and that Hand Control could be plugged straight into motor connection, therefore doing away with one harness connection.Simplicity !"

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.