• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"I had purchased a lift chair for my Dad from Haverty's years ago. The hand control is on a very short cord and my Dad has gone through 4 of them...and it takes 2 months for the service call. I found your website, bought a new hand control and an extension and couldn't be more pleased with the price and delivery. In 5 days I had the chair working again. I think I'll order a back-up just for good measure!"

"I am thankful for the direct an effective manner in witch the company has handled the task I asked of them, -to say that the gentleman that I spoke with had such a large command of the products an means to resolve such issues . the value is the personal attention given .
best regards JRM

"My order was placed by email on Friday. It took till WEDNESDAY TO GET ARTICLE TO THE POSTOFFICE! Your firm did not answer the phone to get information as to weather the switch would fit the flexsteel chair. I hope it does WHEN it arrives."

"My customer is very satisfied.
I service liftchairs here in Southern Alberta, Canada
Art Trent

"Item was on back order, is now in transit to me. The company went out of their way to make sure I had the right item, that it was the proper item to fix my problem and to make me happy as a customer!"

"I bought a lift chair for my mother. Everything was explained in full detail regarding the price, delivery etc. I was fully aware of the extra cost for white glove delivery $150.00 to $200.00 and they bring it in and basically put it in the room you choose and plug it in. I was a little nervous buying a leather chair around $2000 over the internet. My sales gal Berri was great. She kept in contact with me and gave me the best discount she could find. The chair is beautiful, quiet and definately does the job of lifting and reclining my mom with the hand wand. It really has made a difference for me and my back.. Lol. No more lifting her out of the chair and worrying that she may fall trying to get out herself. I would not hesitate to recommended liftchair.com and sales gal Berri for any other purchases. She knows her stuff and I greatly appreciate it! A+++++++++ "

"The hand remote was for my 87 year old uncles recliner. He was very happy to have it working again. We appreciated the fast response.

Thank You!

"your service was above and beyond what any other company would do...you are the best!"

"Our chair arrived and my husband just loves it, he's very happy and comfortable with the new chair, just getting use to the new remote, different then his old one. When I'm ready for a new chair I will order it just as we did this one. "

"Worked perfectly. solved the problem.

"The lift chair that I ordered was custom leather. Seller didn always followup on order status and delivery status on a timely basis. I had to make many phone calls and Emails to finally get my lift chair delivered. Seller needs better follow-up with customers. Seller charged an additional $200 over original price to deliver and set up. Set up consisted of plugging in...the driver/deliverymen really do any set up... A $2,000 plus purchase should include absolutely free delivery and set up in home especially when the customers such as I am are physically incapable of bringing a lift chair into the home and setting it up. (Why would I be buying a lift chair if I was physically capable???) Also deliveryman called in an attempt to deliver at 11:30 PM on Memorial Day (at night). Refused to accept such delivery and requested delivery following day. So far I like the chair but I am deeply dismayed by the entire delivery process and the additional charges of $200 over and above the $2,000 that I already paid. If a seller and a buyer agree on a price for a very expensive piece of furniture/medical device there should be no additional charges. Next time I will know better and not purchase such an expensive item on the internet. I feel like I was scammed for additional money after the purchase was made!"

"Very knowledgable and helpful"

"Easy to order on line. Delivered quickly....good job!

"I purchased the product on 4/26/14 Really?? I've had products from Europe ! "

"I found the part online, it looked just like my parts that were bad, ordered them and they work perfectly! I couldn't be happier and as an added bonus the push button now has a light, my old one didn't. It came quickly and I installed it. "

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.