Stores > Liftchair.com

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

2016-06-17

"delivered as promised..........sitting in the chair right now"

2016-06-09

94 year old lady gets a lift!

"Lift chair was able to provide my mother with the necessary power supply for her lift chair. The chair is in near mint condition (10 years old). Lift chair was very reasonably priced and quick to respond to my mothers needs! Thank you very much!"

2016-06-03

Long waite

"It took a very ling time to get the product. Once we got the part it went right in. The tracking number did not work - to find it."

2016-06-02

Uplifting service!!

"Customer service went beyond taking order. Looked up past order & checked to see if item was still available & called (and e-mailed)..yes, and how to order. Thank you1"

2016-05-31

Parts

"We received the part needed within a week. Thanks."

2016-05-26

Yes and No! overall YES!

"I was very satisfied in the product I purchased, but was disappointed in your Coupons options. I tried several times to get a coupon for my purchase, but never was able to get any coupon code sent to my E-Mail. But otherwise I am well satisfied. "

2016-05-23

Exactly what I needed!

"Ordered a control for an older model lift chair, it was delivered on time and works great."

2016-04-18

RATING IS KIND OF EARLY

"HOW CAN I RATE SOMETHING I HAVE NOT GOT YET , IT MAY BE HERE SOMETIME THIS WEEK? ( ALMOST 2 WEEKS AFTER ORDER)"

2016-04-01

Problem Resolved.

"Problem Resolved. Problem Resolved. Problem Resolved. Problem Resolved. "

This review was modified by brian6236 on April 02 2016 10:25:16 PM

2016-03-27

worth the wait

"had to be special ordered, took a little longer, company very helpful, chair is
repaired and we are enjoying it. thanks bunches

2016-03-16

Grandma up

"Nice to have a control with large buttons and delivery on time!"

2016-03-16

Order not deliveres since Jan.22nd where ii it Today march 16th. when will it be delivered

"I have only received the control to the chair lift motor yet to be delivered , please give a date that I will have the chair motor in my hands. "

2016-03-10

Great Service

"The website was easy to navigate and the item I ordered was exactly what I needed. Delivery was super fast even with just standard shipping. I received my item two days after I ordered it. I will definitely Lift Chair again. "

2016-03-09

Still waiting

"Overall not bad until they get your money,but need to be better on communicating the process of when u will get ur order,i am in the dark"

2016-02-27

"Right product. Fair price. Really fast delivery for free."

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,566 merchant members.