• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Quick ship. Unfortunately, my problem wasn't solved. Apparently there is something wrong with the chair. I didn't want to pay the restocking fee, so I will keep it. I have already replaced the remote once, so chances are, it will go out in the future."

"Great service....fast shipping"

"I received the exact part and was very pleased with delivery time."

"Was delivered quicker than expected."

"Received wrong part. E-mailed response to Liftchair.com.Have not received response to error in filling order properly.
Am waiting availability of correct part.

"after a minor problem, Berri took quick action, resolved it in a positive manner & am extremely happy. will definitely reorder more from this company !!!"

"These guys are great and I have bought chairs from them several times. Very nice, sincere, honest people and the chairs are excellent."

"Upon receiving the parts that I had ordered for my mothers liftchair, I only received 1 of the 2 parts ordered. I've been trying to contact the company for over a week but have not received a return call"

"I selected a color for my chair from stock. I did not expect just about a month delay in receiving it. They can put the chair I ordered in stock for the next customer. I'm going to cancel."

"every thind i ordered was correct and very much on time"

"Great experience. It was nice to be able to speak with a real person and not be put on hold for 45 minutes while that person researches my question. If I wanted to take the time to research what was wrong with my chair and how/what is needed for it's repairs I would have used google.

These guys know their stuff, answer right away, don't put you on hold, and even gave me a coupon, it was "PARTS5" for 5% off my entire parts purchase.

Thank you liftchair.com I will definitely be buying my moms next chair from you guys!

"2 day express shipping took 5 days to arrive
ordered 10/10
shipped 10/13
arrived today - 10/17

"Helpful staff who spoke English. Quick shipping."

"received right part this time, customer service was very helpful and understanding thank you"

"Great Service, Quick Delivery. They know everything there is to know about Lift Chairs and Power Recline Furniture"

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.