• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"After placing my order on 12/3, I checked the tracking a couple days later and saw that my order would be delivered on 12/9, I thought that was a quick response. The order actually was delivered one day earlier on 12/8. I would use Liftchair.com again should the need arise."

"suppose to have part for liftchair delivered on the 5th and now date of delivery is on 8th! "

"The person I talked to at Liftchair.com was very helpful and suggested that I purchase a new hand control for my broken lift chair. However, when the part arrived it didn't fix the problem. Since the chair is old and no longer needed. I asked if I could return the un-needed part for credit and they graciously "e" mailed instructions for a return. Very nice way to conduct business. "

"Knowledgeable people helped me get the exact item I needed, ordered, and processed very fast. Part was correct for the lift chair I own, installed in less than 2 hours. Thank you so much. "

"I was satisfied with the order process, but have not received the order item. Please follow-up and send reply.."

"To whom it may concern, I am writing in regards to the EXCELLANT customer service / advise / call back that I was given from Liftchair.com. Our local medical supply house stated our parts were unavailable and to purchase new would be our only alternative.

I was blessed to find liftchair.com and the gracious technician that assisted me in the trouble shooting....parts ordering and subsequent walk through on the repair itself !

WOW ....AMAZING...is all I can really say. You have helped me to help my elderly parents and this type of CS and in general great business ethics are really very very hard to find these days. I will give liftchair.com ***** five stars every time I get a chance !!

THANK YOU THANK YOU again for your assistance in the fixing of my moms chair...... Could not have done it without you.....God Bless liftchair.com they are amazing

"Quick ship. Unfortunately, my problem wasn't solved. Apparently there is something wrong with the chair. I didn't want to pay the restocking fee, so I will keep it. I have already replaced the remote once, so chances are, it will go out in the future."

"Great service....fast shipping"

"I received the exact part and was very pleased with delivery time."

"Was delivered quicker than expected."

"Received wrong part. E-mailed response to Liftchair.com.Have not received response to error in filling order properly.
Am waiting availability of correct part.

"after a minor problem, Berri took quick action, resolved it in a positive manner & am extremely happy. will definitely reorder more from this company !!!"

"These guys are great and I have bought chairs from them several times. Very nice, sincere, honest people and the chairs are excellent."

"Upon receiving the parts that I had ordered for my mothers liftchair, I only received 1 of the 2 parts ordered. I've been trying to contact the company for over a week but have not received a return call"

"I selected a color for my chair from stock. I did not expect just about a month delay in receiving it. They can put the chair I ordered in stock for the next customer. I'm going to cancel."

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.