Stores > Liftchair.com

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

2016-09-20

"It worked! We moved my mom's older lift chairs and somehow in the move, the power connectors didn't make it. Concerned about the return policy, we just ordered one replacement part and it worked! Took several months of requesting my brother find the part, then my son - but finally, the chairs are once again functional (well, one of them - the second order is on it's way!)."

2016-09-15

chair control

"glad to have chair working again, thank you"

2016-08-22

Taxes Overcharged

"After being the over charge with regard to taxes, Liftchair refunded the difference. Thank you."

This review was modified by symingtoncpa on August 23 2016 08:04:00 AM

2016-08-11

Great chair, But not enough communication

"Placed the order and received the automated response and then nothing for six weeks.
After that got a call from the trucking company for delivery. When you pay close to 2 grand for an item there should be more communication and updates. The online tracking is useless, never updated. Awesome chair, very comfortable, changes position faster than I expected. My Mom loves it.

2016-08-08

Never recieved the liftchair part.

"Never recieved the liftchair part. - 15541 Inseat 3 prong La Z Power supply. $99.00

Order ID: 40502
Customer ID: 34029

2016-07-28

so comfortable

"I've had an electric recliner sitting in the family with broken parts for 5 years. I
I finally started researching the parts I needed and found them at a great price @ Liftchair.com. At that price I ordered them immediately and they arrived 3 days later. I installed them and I thank you for the comfort. I wish I had found you sooner.

2016-07-15

battery pack

" still waiteing for delivery
no contact
dave
479 524 2882
thanks

2016-07-05

"I ordered and paid for three Okin power supply transformers I only received one, I called customer service twice and left a message as per their request, three days later and no one has returned my call."

2016-06-17

"delivered as promised..........sitting in the chair right now"

2016-06-09

94 year old lady gets a lift!

"Lift chair was able to provide my mother with the necessary power supply for her lift chair. The chair is in near mint condition (10 years old). Lift chair was very reasonably priced and quick to respond to my mothers needs! Thank you very much!"

2016-06-03

Long waite

"It took a very ling time to get the product. Once we got the part it went right in. The tracking number did not work - to find it."

2016-06-02

Uplifting service!!

"Customer service went beyond taking order. Looked up past order & checked to see if item was still available & called (and e-mailed)..yes, and how to order. Thank you1"

2016-05-31

Parts

"We received the part needed within a week. Thanks."

2016-05-26

Yes and No! overall YES!

"I was very satisfied in the product I purchased, but was disappointed in your Coupons options. I tried several times to get a coupon for my purchase, but never was able to get any coupon code sent to my E-Mail. But otherwise I am well satisfied. "

2016-05-23

Exactly what I needed!

"Ordered a control for an older model lift chair, it was delivered on time and works great."

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.