Stores > Liftchair.com

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

2016-04-18

RATING IS KIND OF EARLY

"HOW CAN I RATE SOMETHING I HAVE NOT GOT YET , IT MAY BE HERE SOMETIME THIS WEEK? ( ALMOST 2 WEEKS AFTER ORDER)"

2016-04-01

Problem Resolved.

"Problem Resolved. Problem Resolved. Problem Resolved. Problem Resolved. "

This review was modified by brian6236 on April 02 2016 10:25:16 PM

2016-03-27

worth the wait

"had to be special ordered, took a little longer, company very helpful, chair is
repaired and we are enjoying it. thanks bunches

2016-03-16

Grandma up

"Nice to have a control with large buttons and delivery on time!"

2016-03-16

Order not deliveres since Jan.22nd where ii it Today march 16th. when will it be delivered

"I have only received the control to the chair lift motor yet to be delivered , please give a date that I will have the chair motor in my hands. "

2016-03-10

Great Service

"The website was easy to navigate and the item I ordered was exactly what I needed. Delivery was super fast even with just standard shipping. I received my item two days after I ordered it. I will definitely Lift Chair again. "

2016-03-09

Still waiting

"Overall not bad until they get your money,but need to be better on communicating the process of when u will get ur order,i am in the dark"

2016-02-27

"Right product. Fair price. Really fast delivery for free."

2016-02-10

Thanks for the lift!

"I found your site to be very easy to navigate and received the product very quickly which made our resident quite happy. Thank you Liftchair"

2016-01-26

very bad

"They don't keep you updated??"

2016-01-12

Satisfaction more than guaranteed!

"We like our creature comforts and when our grandchildren broke the hand control for the recliner, I contacted your company and your prompt shipping and delivery was fantastic. Thank You"

2016-01-05

"Main motor on unit quit after one month of usage . Contacted seller to no avail."

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Per the email I just sent you you did not order a motor from us. You ordered a moving block. As I stated in the email if the moving block goes bad quickly the problem could be your motor. I have offered to sell you another moving block or a New Motor at a discounted price. Our motors come with a 1 year repair or replace warranty.”

2015-12-31

"Customer service is terrible. They never responded to 2 emails requesting shipping info. Finally called 1 week after order that I paid extra for Priority shipping, they had not processed shipment. I was told delay was because of back order that I should have been notified but wasnt. Just so happened they had received some when I called. I was sent a tracking number told it was shipped. 2 days later tracking info showed it not acknowledged as received for shipment at the at the Post Office. Called again to cancel order because of the poor service. Was told the post office must not has scanned at pickup because it was gone. Finally received 14 days after order. Processed a return authorization and again no response. I have trouble with businesses that wont take ownership for mistakes, instead make excuses and place blame beyond them. My experience the post office scans at pickup not later. I also received this survey request before I even had shipping number.

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Thank you for threatening me with reseller ratings when we spoke on the phone After your issue was resolved. There is nothing we can do about a customer that complains even after they are responded to or taken care of. We do our best with all of our customers. I do not know why you found it necessary to Bash our company AFTER your issue was resolved to YOUR satisfaction.”

2015-12-28

"The quality of the products and the shipping time, once shipped, is exceptional. I would have been very satisfied with my three orders except on one order I wish they had let me know that the item was backordered and on the other time I called to place an order not realizing that I could have done it on the web. If the web site had explained a little better that you can click on the generic part and then there is a following page to find the specific part that would have helped. I called because I could not find the specific part in the first list. These are two areas liftchair parts could improve on. I would order from them again. "

2015-12-26

"Extremely pleased with my Liftchair experience. Tried to buy a replacement recliner chair motor from original manufacturer, La-Z-Boy. Had to struggle to get assistance, & they then offered a replacement motor at a ridiculous price. They also indicated if it was not the right part, I was on my own & could not return it. Only way around that was to have a factory tech come to the house & then order it in our behalf; obviously at an additional charge. Unbelievable!
After a couple of other, unsuccessful online parts suppliers could not find a replacement, I lucked into Liftchair.com. Found what seemed to be the right part on their website. But followed up with a phone conversation to their toll free no. to make sure the plugs matched & other specs were as needed. Got a great service rep, Berri, who walked me through the details & made me feel comfortable the part was a virtual match to the original. She even volunteered a 5% discount coupon which was applied to the purchase. S & H was included in the price & the part arrived in a few days. I installed it & it works perfectly. And it came with a 1 yr. warranty! Liftcahair is a rare enterprise in today's world ... great value & outstanding service.

This review was modified by kbill7 on December 26 2015 01:09:36 PM

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your Kind Review. It is customers like you that make our job worth doing year after year!”

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.