• Liftchair.com Liftchair.com Elite Status

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"I was told to google the part number of a cable I needed for repair of my mother's recliner. Poof there it was on lift hair.com exactly what I needed at a fair and reasonable free shipping price. Within a week, I received the part. Of course I had some needless fears, the part was exactly what was needed. Within minutes the chair was working again. THANK YOU LIFTCHAIR.COM!"

"Order was filled timely. Excellent service

"I ordered viberiating unit on March 14,2015 and still have not seen nor had word when the company will send it. this isMarch 22 now. When and where are you going to send my order ?"

"Easy site navigation. When I had a question, it was answered promptly. Berri Morgan was both knowledgeable and helpful.
Very good service and value. I would buy again from them.

"very quick and great service so far"

"Finally found the part I could not get through the company that sold me the chair. What a life saver you were. Thanks"

"I found the website easy to use, the replacement part was what I needed, and the chair maintenance information on the website was great!"

"Very courteous & helpful when I called to make sure I had the correct part. Ordered part online, extremely fast shipping. Part worked perfectly."

"I have no idea of how to fill in survey every time I touch the link it takes me to the store maybe you should fix this issue the store is good the survey side not work so well I still have not received my purchase so contact me when I get it"

"Thanks worked well and the added connection will make it easy if needed again."

"Always in stock fast delivery"

"Had difficulty ordering online, so I called & spoke to someone very nice. It was for a remote control. He advised me that since I had trotrouble placing the order online he would upgrade my order with Priority Shipping at no additional chargers. I thanked him for that and we hung up. I've been tracking the order and the pkg did not leave AZ until 4 days later! So much for Priority Shipping, now the new info. on tracking was that I would recieve pkg yesterday, pkg did not arrive and still nothing today. Very disappointed; had the guy not offerred the Priority Shipping free, I would have paid for it!"

"Good description online so hoped I had correct part. My Mom died & the transformer was lost and we had no paperwork. Received fast, it works now And I am very pleased"

"The ordered product has not been delivered."

"Order was shipped promptly and the item works"

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.