• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"The ordered product has not been delivered."

"Order was shipped promptly and the item works"

"Delivered Januari 14/2015 at 11:31 am.
Probable tooks that lon,g because of the season hollidays.
Power supply fits en does a very good job for my lift chair.

"The time between the UPS label being created and it actually shipping was 2 days. That seems a little long to me but I got what I ordered and my chair is fixed.

John

"Easy accurate ordering. The delivery to our remote area was timely. "

"I ordered a MC120 power supply and I was sent a MC140.
Completely different and useless to my recliner problem.
Contacted Lftchair and they were very helpful in providing a correct replacement and instructions for the return of the wrong item.

"Quick shipment. Item fixed the chair."

"Great website, service, and solutions! "

"After placing my order on 12/3, I checked the tracking a couple days later and saw that my order would be delivered on 12/9, I thought that was a quick response. The order actually was delivered one day earlier on 12/8. I would use Liftchair.com again should the need arise."

"suppose to have part for liftchair delivered on the 5th and now date of delivery is on 8th! "

"The person I talked to at Liftchair.com was very helpful and suggested that I purchase a new hand control for my broken lift chair. However, when the part arrived it didn't fix the problem. Since the chair is old and no longer needed. I asked if I could return the un-needed part for credit and they graciously "e" mailed instructions for a return. Very nice way to conduct business. "

"Knowledgeable people helped me get the exact item I needed, ordered, and processed very fast. Part was correct for the lift chair I own, installed in less than 2 hours. Thank you so much. "

"I was satisfied with the order process, but have not received the order item. Please follow-up and send reply.."

"To whom it may concern, I am writing in regards to the EXCELLANT customer service / advise / call back that I was given from Liftchair.com. Our local medical supply house stated our parts were unavailable and to purchase new would be our only alternative.

I was blessed to find liftchair.com and the gracious technician that assisted me in the trouble shooting....parts ordering and subsequent walk through on the repair itself !

WOW ....AMAZING...is all I can really say. You have helped me to help my elderly parents and this type of CS and in general great business ethics are really very very hard to find these days. I will give liftchair.com ***** five stars every time I get a chance !!

THANK YOU THANK YOU again for your assistance in the fixing of my moms chair...... Could not have done it without you.....God Bless liftchair.com they are amazing

"Quick ship. Unfortunately, my problem wasn't solved. Apparently there is something wrong with the chair. I didn't want to pay the restocking fee, so I will keep it. I have already replaced the remote once, so chances are, it will go out in the future."

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.