• Liftchair.com Liftchair.com Elite Status

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"The web site was simple to navigate and the information I was looking for was precise and easy to understand. The battery came the day it was estimated to. I say no hassle shopping. Thanks."

"wish they delivery didn't take so long. But everyone I spoke with has been helpful and polite."

"had the part in a week, right part right on time, and at a great price"

"i use two liftchairs every day, so I was glad to find your hand control much more reasonable than many competetors."

Ease of ordering and received in excellent condition. We received one of the chairs as a gift and liked it so well ordered a second one. Comfort and quality cannot be beat

"The set up of Chair was very easy and the chair Itself is great quality. We haven't used it long enough yet to get a feeling for the comfort.

However, delivery of this chair took much longer than it should have. There was a problem with the secondary shipping company. When we received the chair we were disappointed to learn that the standard chair was limited on the functions.

"The web site was easy to use and informative.
Delivery was time was very good.

"They said it would deliver in 2 days and it did. Very satisfied"

"Works great. now I can use my chair."

"Exactly what I wanted and fast service."

"Got the right part at a good price!"

"I was told to google the part number of a cable I needed for repair of my mother's recliner. Poof there it was on lift hair.com exactly what I needed at a fair and reasonable free shipping price. Within a week, I received the part. Of course I had some needless fears, the part was exactly what was needed. Within minutes the chair was working again. THANK YOU LIFTCHAIR.COM!"

"Order was filled timely. Excellent service

"I ordered viberiating unit on March 14,2015 and still have not seen nor had word when the company will send it. this isMarch 22 now. When and where are you going to send my order ?"

"Easy site navigation. When I had a question, it was answered promptly. Berri Morgan was both knowledgeable and helpful.
Very good service and value. I would buy again from them.

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.