Stores > Liftchair.com

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

2016-11-27

Repair easy

"The service was great. The part was easily installed and the chair worked great. Thank a lot
Bill

2016-11-26

Customer service

"I went on line to get information for a power supply. Over a period of one week I sent two emails and had no response from either one. I also called the phone number on your web site and got sent directly to voice mail. Why leave a message on voice mail if I get no response to emails. I placed an order and hope it works. If not I will return for a full refund including shipping cost. Please improve your customer service. Thanks Charles Whitmer"

2016-11-15

"fashtshipping and very happy and easy to get "

2016-11-10

Can't get estimated delivery date.

"After more than 6 weeks of waiting, still can't get estimated delivery! Cancelled order and had to purchase elsewhere. Since this chair was needed for medical reasons, waiting another 6-8 weeks was not an option. "

2016-10-19

Quick response.

"Was concerned about an order, but received a quick response to it's status. Thank you."

This review was modified by racolgr52 on October 19 2016 02:48:57 PM

2016-10-04

"You charged my visa card twice for my order. I have requested twice that my visa card be credited. I have heard nothing regarding this. Please reply"

2016-09-20

"It worked! We moved my mom's older lift chairs and somehow in the move, the power connectors didn't make it. Concerned about the return policy, we just ordered one replacement part and it worked! Took several months of requesting my brother find the part, then my son - but finally, the chairs are once again functional (well, one of them - the second order is on it's way!)."

2016-09-15

chair control

"glad to have chair working again, thank you"

2016-08-22

Taxes Overcharged

"After being the over charge with regard to taxes, Liftchair refunded the difference. Thank you."

This review was modified by symingtoncpa on August 23 2016 08:04:00 AM

2016-08-11

Great chair, But not enough communication

"Placed the order and received the automated response and then nothing for six weeks.
After that got a call from the trucking company for delivery. When you pay close to 2 grand for an item there should be more communication and updates. The online tracking is useless, never updated. Awesome chair, very comfortable, changes position faster than I expected. My Mom loves it.

2016-08-08

Never recieved the liftchair part.

"Never recieved the liftchair part. - 15541 Inseat 3 prong La Z Power supply. $99.00

Order ID: 40502
Customer ID: 34029

2016-07-28

so comfortable

"I've had an electric recliner sitting in the family with broken parts for 5 years. I
I finally started researching the parts I needed and found them at a great price @ Liftchair.com. At that price I ordered them immediately and they arrived 3 days later. I installed them and I thank you for the comfort. I wish I had found you sooner.

2016-07-15

battery pack

" still waiteing for delivery
no contact
dave
479 524 2882
thanks

2016-07-05

"I ordered and paid for three Okin power supply transformers I only received one, I called customer service twice and left a message as per their request, three days later and no one has returned my call."

2016-06-17

"delivered as promised..........sitting in the chair right now"

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.