Stores > Liftchair.com

• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

2016-01-26

very bad

"They don't keep you updated??"

2016-01-12

Satisfaction more than guaranteed!

"We like our creature comforts and when our grandchildren broke the hand control for the recliner, I contacted your company and your prompt shipping and delivery was fantastic. Thank You"

2016-01-05

"Main motor on unit quit after one month of usage . Contacted seller to no avail."

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Per the email I just sent you you did not order a motor from us. You ordered a moving block. As I stated in the email if the moving block goes bad quickly the problem could be your motor. I have offered to sell you another moving block or a New Motor at a discounted price. Our motors come with a 1 year repair or replace warranty.”

2015-12-31

"Customer service is terrible. They never responded to 2 emails requesting shipping info. Finally called 1 week after order that I paid extra for Priority shipping, they had not processed shipment. I was told delay was because of back order that I should have been notified but wasnt. Just so happened they had received some when I called. I was sent a tracking number told it was shipped. 2 days later tracking info showed it not acknowledged as received for shipment at the at the Post Office. Called again to cancel order because of the poor service. Was told the post office must not has scanned at pickup because it was gone. Finally received 14 days after order. Processed a return authorization and again no response. I have trouble with businesses that wont take ownership for mistakes, instead make excuses and place blame beyond them. My experience the post office scans at pickup not later. I also received this survey request before I even had shipping number.

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Thank you for threatening me with reseller ratings when we spoke on the phone After your issue was resolved. There is nothing we can do about a customer that complains even after they are responded to or taken care of. We do our best with all of our customers. I do not know why you found it necessary to Bash our company AFTER your issue was resolved to YOUR satisfaction.”

2015-12-28

"The quality of the products and the shipping time, once shipped, is exceptional. I would have been very satisfied with my three orders except on one order I wish they had let me know that the item was backordered and on the other time I called to place an order not realizing that I could have done it on the web. If the web site had explained a little better that you can click on the generic part and then there is a following page to find the specific part that would have helped. I called because I could not find the specific part in the first list. These are two areas liftchair parts could improve on. I would order from them again. "

2015-12-26

"Extremely pleased with my Liftchair experience. Tried to buy a replacement recliner chair motor from original manufacturer, La-Z-Boy. Had to struggle to get assistance, & they then offered a replacement motor at a ridiculous price. They also indicated if it was not the right part, I was on my own & could not return it. Only way around that was to have a factory tech come to the house & then order it in our behalf; obviously at an additional charge. Unbelievable!
After a couple of other, unsuccessful online parts suppliers could not find a replacement, I lucked into Liftchair.com. Found what seemed to be the right part on their website. But followed up with a phone conversation to their toll free no. to make sure the plugs matched & other specs were as needed. Got a great service rep, Berri, who walked me through the details & made me feel comfortable the part was a virtual match to the original. She even volunteered a 5% discount coupon which was applied to the purchase. S & H was included in the price & the part arrived in a few days. I installed it & it works perfectly. And it came with a 1 yr. warranty! Liftcahair is a rare enterprise in today's world ... great value & outstanding service.

This review was modified by kbill7 on December 26 2015 01:09:36 PM

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your Kind Review. It is customers like you that make our job worth doing year after year!”

2015-12-08

"I ordered two controllers for my list chair, only received one and was charged for both. when I finally got a response from a person at the company, was told they are out of stock and I probably got the last one. No idea when I will receive the second one I paid for. Very difficult company to get a response from or anyone to talk to"

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“You received Both of your controllers just as we said you would. We appreciate your business. Thank you!”

2015-12-07

"I purchased my chair on 11/30. I have written to liftchair.com 4 times asking for an estimate of when the chair would arrive. And I have had NO RESPONSE!!! I would like to know when it will ship. NO RESPONSE....
I still have no idea when the chair will arrive. I have white glove delivery...but no way to plan when it will arrive.

I appreciate your response. I ordered my chair online, and found the email I received a bit confusing regarding delivery time. I would appreciate any update you can provide.

This review was modified by debbie_smith1955 on December 08 2015 10:05:45 AM

Liftchair, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Each chair has a custom time frame for it to be built. When you ordered the chair, you were given a time frame between 2-6 weeks. Also, when our sales representative took your order, they would have told you, once the chair construction has been completed, a delivery service will be schedules to pick the chair up. That delivery service will call you one week ahead of time to set up a delivery time that will work for you. I can do my best to find out when you chair will be out of construction, but you have at least 2 weeks, unless your ordered a quick ship chair.

Peter”

2015-12-06

"The product I needed was easy to locate and I received it in just three days. I would definitely be a return customer."

Liftchair, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback, if you ever need anything in the future make sure to mention you are a previous customer to receive a discount”

2015-12-05

"Got the part in good time and in less than an hour the lift chair was back up and running. Had a small communication problem when i ordered. Never did speak with a human."

2015-11-25

"Liftchair.com promptly confirmed my order and sent tracking information when it shipped, the same day."

2015-11-22

"When I first got my brand new chairs the buttons work great but then it was harder and harder I had to push to make them work....then was a corner and I had to push real hard to get them to work.....and then I replaced them the lift chair controllers and wow what a difference....I like the first one so much that I order a second one for the other chair I have...I could not be happier with these controllers....By all means order these you will not be disappointed...... "

2015-11-21

"customer service answered my questions and was accommodating. "

This review was modified by RonBraikovich on November 22 2015 12:54:34 PM

2015-11-19

"I have not received my order it was due yesterday"

2015-11-18

"Easy to navigate the site. Great price. Fantastic delivery. The chord I ordered fit perfectly! "

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.