• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"These guys are great and I have bought chairs from them several times. Very nice, sincere, honest people and the chairs are excellent."

"Upon receiving the parts that I had ordered for my mothers liftchair, I only received 1 of the 2 parts ordered. I've been trying to contact the company for over a week but have not received a return call"

"I selected a color for my chair from stock. I did not expect just about a month delay in receiving it. They can put the chair I ordered in stock for the next customer. I'm going to cancel."

"every thind i ordered was correct and very much on time"

"Great experience. It was nice to be able to speak with a real person and not be put on hold for 45 minutes while that person researches my question. If I wanted to take the time to research what was wrong with my chair and how/what is needed for it's repairs I would have used google.

These guys know their stuff, answer right away, don't put you on hold, and even gave me a coupon, it was "PARTS5" for 5% off my entire parts purchase.

Thank you liftchair.com I will definitely be buying my moms next chair from you guys!

"2 day express shipping took 5 days to arrive
ordered 10/10
shipped 10/13
arrived today - 10/17

"Helpful staff who spoke English. Quick shipping."

"received right part this time, customer service was very helpful and understanding thank you"

"Great Service, Quick Delivery. They know everything there is to know about Lift Chairs and Power Recline Furniture"

"I ordered a motor and provided the part number. They delivered a different motor that did not work and ignored my requests for a replacement. They do not stand behind their products!"

"prompt answers to my questions. delivered promptly!"

"Takes longer than usual but quality is always good!"

"I got the information that I was seeking. Still need to order the chair. There are 2 places that are near me. Intend to go to the stores and actually get to sit in the chair and see it in person. I'm glad they are near me and that I don't have to travel far for them.

Thanks, Barb

"thank you so much to Ken for helping me find the right part for my chair. It works great thank you"

"The battery pack does not work - only when the chair is connected to the charger. The red light flashes constantly and occasionaolly the green light will come on for a few seconds and then return to red. I would like to return this item."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-29-2014

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry about your order. A replacement has been sent to you with instructions on how to properly use and maintain the AKKU Pack. We received a bad batch of them and they are all being replaced. You have a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty on the AKKU Pack, and if you have any further problems it will be replaced again.

Please note that it is recommended that the AKKU Pack gets a full charge at least once a month. Also when you are using the AKKU Pack please make sure that it is not connected to the Power Supply (the charging cord) or it will burn out the AKKU Pack.

Thank you if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us, email is the fasted way to get a response support@liftchair.com”

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.