• Address: 6630 W Cactus Rd B107
    • Contact: support@liftchair.com
    • Phone: 623-931-1983
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-2499
    • Business Hours: 11am - 10pm Daily.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"The battery pack does not work - only when the chair is connected to the charger. The red light flashes constantly and occasionaolly the green light will come on for a few seconds and then return to red. I would like to return this item."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-29-2014

Liftchaircom, Liftchair.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry about your order. A replacement has been sent to you with instructions on how to properly use and maintain the AKKU Pack. We received a bad batch of them and they are all being replaced. You have a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty on the AKKU Pack, and if you have any further problems it will be replaced again.

Please note that it is recommended that the AKKU Pack gets a full charge at least once a month. Also when you are using the AKKU Pack please make sure that it is not connected to the Power Supply (the charging cord) or it will burn out the AKKU Pack.

Thank you if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us, email is the fasted way to get a response support@liftchair.com”

"did a great job getting a motor of the right size, first price was great but ended up buying more than i needed do to it coming in a kit form which was way more expensive but the chair now works."

"Prdut was ordered processed and delivered within 7 days.Product works as good ad the original part. Thank you for your service. I would recommend your company to anyone.:"

"Very easy to order part and very happy with the shipping. Product with ordered fix
good with no problems.

"I had purchased a lift chair for my Dad from Haverty's years ago. The hand control is on a very short cord and my Dad has gone through 4 of them...and it takes 2 months for the service call. I found your website, bought a new hand control and an extension and couldn't be more pleased with the price and delivery. In 5 days I had the chair working again. I think I'll order a back-up just for good measure!"

"I am thankful for the direct an effective manner in witch the company has handled the task I asked of them, -to say that the gentleman that I spoke with had such a large command of the products an means to resolve such issues . the value is the personal attention given .
best regards JRM

"My order was placed by email on Friday. It took till WEDNESDAY TO GET ARTICLE TO THE POSTOFFICE! Your firm did not answer the phone to get information as to weather the switch would fit the flexsteel chair. I hope it does WHEN it arrives."

"My customer is very satisfied.
I service liftchairs here in Southern Alberta, Canada
Art Trent

"Item was on back order, is now in transit to me. The company went out of their way to make sure I had the right item, that it was the proper item to fix my problem and to make me happy as a customer!"

"The hand remote was for my 87 year old uncles recliner. He was very happy to have it working again. We appreciated the fast response.

Thank You!

"your service was above and beyond what any other company would do...you are the best!"

"Our chair arrived and my husband just loves it, he's very happy and comfortable with the new chair, just getting use to the new remote, different then his old one. When I'm ready for a new chair I will order it just as we did this one. "

"Worked perfectly. solved the problem.

"The lift chair that I ordered was custom leather. Seller didn always followup on order status and delivery status on a timely basis. I had to make many phone calls and Emails to finally get my lift chair delivered. Seller needs better follow-up with customers. Seller charged an additional $200 over original price to deliver and set up. Set up consisted of plugging in...the driver/deliverymen really do any set up... A $2,000 plus purchase should include absolutely free delivery and set up in home especially when the customers such as I am are physically incapable of bringing a lift chair into the home and setting it up. (Why would I be buying a lift chair if I was physically capable???) Also deliveryman called in an attempt to deliver at 11:30 PM on Memorial Day (at night). Refused to accept such delivery and requested delivery following day. So far I like the chair but I am deeply dismayed by the entire delivery process and the additional charges of $200 over and above the $2,000 that I already paid. If a seller and a buyer agree on a price for a very expensive piece of furniture/medical device there should be no additional charges. Next time I will know better and not purchase such an expensive item on the internet. I feel like I was scammed for additional money after the purchase was made!"

"Very knowledgable and helpful"

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.