Stores > Liftchair.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Liftchair.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

.Search esults were fast

".Looking for power supply for older Lazy Boy recliner. I was so happy to find it so fast and hope my troubleshooting pays off. Thanks "

2017-09-22

Customer Service

"I talked with Berry she was super helpful and very knowledgeable very refreshing now a days. Thanks Berry!!! "

2017-09-20

"I liked the quick response when I contacted assistance via email. Everything is in the email all I had to do was click and pay. This was very helpful. Love the service. "

2017-09-18

"Good information, and knowledge of the part needed, just ordered the needed part, hopefully will fix the problem"

2017-09-14

"I originally had a problem with my order and they resolved it"

2017-09-11

"Superior customer service. I was initially anxious and not ware that I needed two electrical parts.
Patient service person gave me pertinent information, with utmost courtesy.

2017-04-03

5 stars

"I got my order and it was correct. It worked great on my husbands chair. I would order from you again. Thank you very ."

2017-03-29

Lift chair part

"Great and I am so thankful "

2017-03-24

Very well pleased

"It was easy to usethe site ,easy to find information , and easy to check out. I got my order quick and product wasgoog quallity. Will use them for future purchases."

2017-03-08

Surprised

"Their email returns was none existent. Phone calls, I was told they would email me. didn't happen.
I called after 4pm their time and talked with a Rep. They checked and gave me a possible ship date. I called that date and the checked and gave me a shippers name and tracking number.
Do call later in get a Rep to check and contact you.
I'm happy with my purchase.

2017-01-30

"I received wonderful information from Ken and he was incredibly knowledgeable on the types of chairs I was looking at. He gave me great advice and even took the time to understand my medical needs. I cannot wait to get my chair! I have surgery tomorrow 1/31/17 and once my chair arrives in a few weeks, I am sure I will be a very relaxed and comfortable woman as I go through a year recovery. "

2017-01-23

Ridiculous!

"I never dreamed that I would be asked to rate Liftchair.com before my chair is even made, let alone delivered. I suggest you replace ResellerRatings.com with a reputable service."

2017-01-03

Do not purchase from

"We purchased a motor for my moms chair in September. The part sent did not work. After finally reaching someone they agreed to our returning the part. They said upon testing the part they would issue a refund. The part was received by them on October 2. After several emails and phone messages they finally responded by email and said a refund would be issued. It is now three months later. They no longer respond to my emails or return my calls and no refund has been issued. They are not a reputable company. "

2017-01-01

great service

"quick delivery now i have my chair back so happy"

2016-12-17

A website that doesn't have much interaction (5 month Order) with the chair maker!

"About a 5 month (from order with money paid) to final delivery! During which time I sent 10 inquiries on the status, 3 inquiries were answered,
7/20 ordered
11/10 inquiry. Said item was in line for delivery
11/30 inquiry will get back in 48 hrs-no answer
12/04 inquiry. Said item will be shipped that week
12/11 inquiry. Said item will ship in 2-3 days
12/16 phone call asking if someone would accept.

I ordered a the cloth version, I realize that this would take longer! But on the liftchair website they do not state anything about time periods. I began to check BBB ratings to see if I was out $1,800. A bit scary. The chair is great, but time periods and communication need to be addressed on the website. Possibly a partial down payment!

Share Liftchair.com's store rating

Liftchair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Liftchair.com is a merchant member
Liftchair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.