Stores > Life Ionizers
  • Life Ionizers

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Life Ionizers by clicking a star below.
2017-01-19

Reliable and practical

"I have had a M9 Life Ionizer. I for purified water for drinking and cooking and for alkaline water.
My cooking water no longer smells like chlorine. It's wonderful.

2016-10-18

Best Ionizer ever

"Before I purchased my Life Ionizer, I've gotten a container full of water from my friend who had another machine and I was really shocked when I was about to cap the container. Boy, I got a whiff of chlorine ! Immediately, I knew that brand of machine was not coming in my home. I went online and sought out other Ionizers and Life caught my attention. The warranty, quality of material , and the cost really impressed me. I and my family won't drink any other water except what comes out of our M11 machine. By the way, my daughter used to get all kinds of infections during the Fall and Winter seasons. Since I have my Life Ionizer, she doesn't get sick anymore. Plus she has increased her intake of water because the water is so fresh, clean and pure. Even my food tastes more yummy. "

2016-07-26

Best Alkaline Ionizer Ever Built

"Life Ionizers (company) has the best alkaline ionizer ever built. I bought the M11 model on August 2015. Before I made the decision for the purchase a year ago, I did my research to evaluate more than 10 different alkaline ionizer manufacturers by Japan, Korea, Taiwan or U.S.. I determined to seek for the best alkaline ionizer based on price performance in body detox. After extensive time spent in comparing of all the features, I focus at the highest rated Life Ionizer alkaline machine with the most advanced features superior than other alkaline ionizers.

To sum up the features and benefits :

1. Life Ionizers (company) is the only one ionizer endorsed and recommended by the Worldwide Organization of "People Against Cancer".

2. The alkaline ionizer produces one of the highest ORP number which is the measurement for oxidation reduction as the anti-oxidant protection for the body to prevent illness. The higher ORP number in the alkaline water, the stronger of the detox works to regain better health, especially from serious sickness.

3. This ionizer has the option to include Ultraviolet disinfection treatment for the alkaline water. There is only a few of other ionizers providing this feature which is essential in highly polluted municipal water supply region.

4. The advanced technology of healthy energy frequency is injected inside the water for overall body healing. It is very hard to find other companies offered this newest and powerful technology.

5. No other companies can match the dedicated support service. The company website has online chat with both sales and technical people online during working hours answered all the questions. I have contacted this online support many times with very helpful tips and also get all the issues resolved immediately.

The more I drink this alkaline water daily, the more energy I feel for the day. I like a lot for the name of this company too, Life Ionizer. My life has changed in good health.

2016-07-16

Do you want a change in your life?

"If you are looking for a way to start looking younger & feeling better you are reading the right post. The Life Ionizers Alkaline water is the way to start. Your body being 80% water, why would you not want to give your body what it is needing and asking for. There are so much more positive benefits in drinking Alkaline water on a daily basis. Some benefits of acidic water is cooking beans in half the time and cleaning dishes without soap. My favorite part is cleaning my 8 year old daughter's glasses better then I've ever seen. Wow! It's a two in one machine. I'm going to look and feel better, better my health and cut my time in cleaning. There was no way I could not buy a M13 Life Ionizers machine for me and my family.

E. Cloud

2016-07-15

Love the machine but beware of the reviews

"I did research few different companies and finally landed on this one. My sales rep was pretty patient with me although i gave him the run around. He wasn't pushy and pretty generous with his time. The machine works great and easy to operate. My family was visiting for few months and all agreed that they noticed a difference drinking the water.
my set up is above counter and is not bulky at all. clean set up and it is a cool looking machine anyway ;)

Update: 8/23/16: I still love the machine and planning on keeping it. but here is an update for all potential buyers to take note of.
i was asked to write a review regarding the machine by the "Executive Office Company Reviews Administrator". In return, they will send me $50. I posted my review which was not influenced by the monetary compensation. i truly like the machine and i haven't changed anything about my initial comment. For some reason, the administrator insisted that he was unable to see my review and stopped responding to all my emails although i have sent him screenshots and links.

So, the point is: not sure about others' reviews and to what degree the $50 affected their opinions and embellishments of the product. Again, it didn't affect my initial position regarding the product and my sales guy and my entire experience. So buyer beware and take note of the reviews and their truthfulness. i hope that this experience is not what i should be expecting in the future dealing with the company.

My 1 star rating is to get the attention and not representing the product review.

2016-06-24

Tracey M.

"I've had the 9100 Life Ionizer for about 4 years and it was one of the best investments I've made in my life. For those that have serious hangovers after a long night, drinking this water the next morning is like heaven. Also the water taste so much better than the normal filtered water. Also I'm sure there are other health facts that go along with drinking this water. And one more thing my skin is a lot clearer since I've been drinking this water. "

2016-06-07

Life Ionizers Water Reviews and Doctors Health Earth Trade Health Stores- Just-Another-Amazing-Water-product-943368

"We just love our new Life Ionizer Water Ionizer Product. We saw many Life Ionizer reviews online and noticed one that was "Life Ionizers Doctors Health Earth Trade Health Stores Just Another great Water product not a scam 943368" and it helped make our decision on what company to go with.

Our decision to go with Life ionizers was a smart one as almost all of the reviews are positive and they have A+ rating with the bbb. Strongly recommended -K Braswell

2015-05-29

"I was close to buy Kangen machine because the water I had tasted from that machine was fabulous . I hardly drank plain water because I hated it.
After I tried that one I wanted to buy the machine but was too expensive ($4500) for me. I did a lot of research online I found Life Ionizer.
Will Allen the sales person is the best. Very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. He didn’t put any pressure like other sales people (from Kangen) to buy the machine. Thank you Will.
I purchased M11 and very happy with that. I love the talking faucet, everything is under counter, looks nice and clean. My husband installed it, was kind of easy. Wish they had a video how to install M11 online.(M9 is a little different)
The taste is a little bit different than from the source I tried for the first time but their top water is very good too. My city water from the faucet smells chlorine horrible. I wouldn’t drink that water and now I have my ionizer M11 and I can drink all day long and it taste good. No chlorine smell at all. I use it for cooking too. I use acidic water for cleaning and it really works. Hardly use chemicals in my kitchen. For example to clean the top of the stove I use only acidic water and the grease is gone.
Save me money and time to buy bottled water and ….to storage those bottles.( I live an apt building).
About health benefits I can’t say much yet. One thing I notice ..I had a problem with constipation and no more.
I highly recommend the system to everyone.

2015-05-24

"We are very pleased with our M11 undercounter Life Ionizer. I did extensive research and called the company several times before purchasing, and they were always helpful and very knowledgable. As we were installing, I had several questions for tech support. We were extremely pleased with the help we received from Anthony. The unit fit well under our sink, and the faucet is very easy to use. The water has a very clean taste, and we enjoy drinking the alkaline water. The acid water has already helped my skin. I spray it on my legs after shaving, and that has helped tremendously with the dry, itchy skin issues I had been having. Overall, we are very pleased with our purchase."

2015-05-24

"I love my Life Ionizer M9! The water tastes amazing and I love the fact I can use it for ionized water, purified water or acid water for cleaning. After drinking the water I feel the best I have my entire life! I am 44 years old and in the best shape of my life. I feel amazing! The customer service for Life Ionizer's is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me understand the unit and answered all my questions! I highly recommend the units!!"

2015-05-21

"I bought one for my wife, after she start using it for few day she start drinking more water. Better sleep now she only drink from the machine thank you Life Ionizers. "

2015-05-19

"Great Machine, Originally had a Kangen machine at my mums house which is good but find my LIFE Ionizer which i use at my own home to be superior, Great taste (everyone i give bottles of water to comment on how great and clean it tastes especially compared to tap or bottled water) and find the acidic water great for cleaning and my girlfriend uses for beauty purposes.

Customer service is always great and have never faulted in servicing my machine under their warranty.

2015-05-16

"I'm a retired engineer, and have had a strong interest in drinking water technologies for over 20 years. We previously owned a Japanese-branded water ionizer that we liked a lot, but it quit working after about 5 years (no long-term warranty was available). After that we used other water filtration technologies, but several months ago decided to re-investigate the ionizers currently available. I became convinced that LIFE Ionizers had some of the best machines available, with options that no one else offered. Since we had drunk other forms of "energetically enhanced" water, I was particularly happy to see LIFE's Laser Energy Technology, which I selected as an option for our M11. My experience with LIFE's sales and support staff was very good. The ionizer was received in less than a week. I was very happy with the quality, look, and operation of the machine and associated parts and accessories - no disappointing surprises! With my background I probably had more technical questions than most users, and was able to get my questions quickly answered by the technical staff on several occasions. My wife and I are very happy with the water this machine produces. I can often feel the energizing effect of the water shortly after drinking a tall glassful. Of course the water tastes great and due to this is much easier to drink than bottled or tap water. We're fully convinced that drinking this water every day is one of the best (and easiest) ways to improve our health and energy levels as we age. We are very grateful to have this technology available in our home and highly recommend it."

2015-05-15

"I did a lot of research before making my purchase. Life Ionizer continued to be the best product followed by the best service. For this very picky consumer I will admit LI exceeded my expectations. Shipping was fast and they tended to every request I had. Highly recommend. "

2015-05-12

"We are on a well and it was recommended that we install a 5 stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) under the kitchen sink to clean up the water before it is plumed into the Life Ionizer. We installed the RO unit and pressure tank and tried to plumb it to the LIfe Ionizer machine, but the faucet that was provided, doesn't allow the RO water and a connection to the Life Ionizer. In an attempt to just use the machine and have Alkaline water available, I plumbed it directly using the tubing provided in the RO kit. In my attempt to use the machine, I keep getting Error 1 and 2 and the water I tested is a 5 not the 8 that i was hoping to get. I have called technical support 4 times now describing my problems, but Tech Support has not called me back to help correct the problems. The features of the M11 are great and we are anxious to have great water.
Anthony from Technical Support have been talking 2 to 3 times each day to get the problems corrected. The first step was to increase the pressure through the RO, so I got their recommendation for a pump and got it installed which solved that problem. I did have a couple fittings that were included in the RO kit that had to be replaced, because of threads leaking even with teflon tape. After all that the M11 machine would only put out 5.0 acidic water no matter what setting it was on. So for awhile we were all scratching our heads. I finally took the machine to the closest city, which is a 45 drive and tried it on their city water, with the same results. Anthony said to try it on the purify position and then back to alkaline. I did that a couple of times and it fixed the problem. Now it is connected to the RO system at home and it is working great. Thanks for being available to take my calls and get this working. The machine is so easy to use and the water is great. At this point I will be recommending to friends that are interested.

Share Life Ionizers's store rating

Life Ionizers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Life Ionizers is not a merchant member
Life Ionizers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!