Stores > Life Ionizers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Life Ionizers by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

M7 next generation

"I love ❤️ this filter i Owen one since 2012 I hardly recommend "

2017-10-06

We are enjoying our Life Ionizer very much...

"We have been enjoying my Life Ionizer water unit for 10 months now and love it! The alkaline water is just what we need! We use it for making coffee and all our cooking needs as well.
We also really appreciate all the detailed information available on the website to help get the most out of drinking the best water we possibly can.
Friends have asked us about coming over to fill some jugs for themselves to get started with healthy alkaline water as well !

Thank you Life Ionizers for your Great Products and Health Education!

To your health,
Darren - Happy Customer in Florida

2017-09-27

M9X2017 Life Ionizer (counter top version)

"We purchased our M9X2017 Life Ionizer (counter top version) several months ago. We use it for all our water drinking and kombucha making. We bring 5 gallons of it with us when we go camping. I'd have to say we are now a bit of a "water snob" in that all regular tap water just doesn't' taste right anymore. Customer service is great and the filter is very easy to install and use."

2017-09-18

Great Company

"Easy to setup and great customer service"

2017-09-13

Great Machine, Very Good Customer Service

"I purchased a M-7 Life Ionizer under-counter model several years ago. I have been very happy with the unit. I use it when cooking, for my drinking water, and in my juice etc. I provide water for myself and some family members. With all of the health benefits associated with ionized alkaline water, I am very grateful that I have this unit. I have noticed Ice cubes last longer without going "stale", water taste better with no oder, coffee/espresso tastes better and I just feel better as well. The machine has lasted very well and customer service has been prompt and helpful when called upon. I would Highly recommend Life Ionizers."

2017-07-06

Love my water!!

"I have had a Life Ionizer 9100 for a few years now and I use it every day, several times a day. I love the taste of the water and the additional health benefits from drinking alkaline water. The service I receive from the company is excellent, as well."

2017-07-03

Best investment for my family's health!

"Buying a Life Ionizer was one of the best decisions I have made for my family. My husband passed away from cancer right before he turned 40. As we went through this journey with his medical treatments we learned a lot about healthy living. One of the most important things I learned about was ph balance and how being off balance can hurt your well being. I have been dealing with Life Ionizers for over 7 years. They have always been very knowledgeable about their products and assisting with selecting the best ionizer based on where I live. They are very helpful. I would recommend their products and I have been very satisfied with Life Ionizers. I have peace of mind that the water my family is drinking is clean and that is so important!

2017-06-30

Great service and great product

"I've had my under sink ionizer for over 5 years. It has been a great machine and the service at Life Ionizers has been helpful. Our prefilter began leaking yesterday and they were able to help immediately in getting the situation rectified. Thank you!"

2017-06-30

Great Product, Excellent service

"I purchased a M11 Life ionizer about 8 months ago and have really enjoyed the quality of water it produces. The machine was easy to install. (above counter) Before the ionizer i was having problems every night cramping up in my feet, calves and legs to the point of having to get up in the middle of the night and walk around until cramping subsided. Since drinking ionized water from my M11, I no longer have any cramping problems what so ever. I also feel much more refreshed and energetic through the day as well. Even my dog of 12 yrs has been impacted by drinking the water. She now has much more energy and plays with her toys from time to time which she hasn't done for a few years now. Really good product, excellent water. The customer service has been as excellent as the machine. Very friendly and helpful every time I need something. "

2017-06-23

Ionizer Employee Shut Me Up and Shut Me Down

"Well, I just got off the phone after being yelled at by a representative of this company.
Was I talking in a frustrated tone of voice? Absolutely. Was I talking in a demanding tone of voice? Absolutely.
However, I was not the one yelling at a customer, talking over her and basically trying to shut me up and shut me down.

For a company that gets you to buy a machine that costs as much a a car with a lifetime guarantee as the incentive...
THEY DO NOT BACK IT UP WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I had to jump through hoops to get a return RA#. Then had to pay to ship it to the company and had to pay for the return shipping. It took three weeks to get my faucet back and it wasn't even fixed correctly!
That is when I lost my cool.
I did not swear and I did not say derogatory comments either.
Still this Ionizer representative thought he could walk all over me.
Oh wait, he basically could and did, because I have to do what the company demands or I have lost over $2500.00 in machine and filters.
So it will be another two weeks or more before I have use of my machine.
Oh, and don't get me started on how long it takes to get replacement filters from this company.

2017-06-19

Really bad- No Different from Tap Water

"It tasted just like tap water, no different. After consulting my Doctor about this system that I bought, he told me that there was no science behind it, and no signs of health improvement in any of his patients who took the leap about bought into this "Life Style" . I must have been an idiot to fall for it, I'm really disappointed. "

2017-05-26

This company is awesome.

"This machine is AWESOME. The Customer Service was unbelievable. It is good to talk to someone in the States. My Wife has Cancer so we were getting this to help her and when I asked for an expedite, they gave me an Expedite and they upgraded me as my unit would not be there for 2 weeks. That a great Company. Rene was AWESOME. I got the M9 with the Faucet and it is so nice. Don't go cheap. trust me get the faucet. The counter top set up looks goofy with hoses all over the place and the Tower faucet is amazing and beautiful. It added to my Kitchen's appeal. I made a bozo move and connected hoses backwards and the unit had issues. The technical department patiently told me what I did and quickly figured out how to tell me how to fix it, in minutes. I bought a PH meter and a ORP Meter and this thing meets its claims. My friend paid double for a Kangen and I showed him how much better this performs with my meters. Thanks Life Ionizers. "

2017-01-19

Reliable and practical

"I have had a M9 Life Ionizer. I for purified water for drinking and cooking and for alkaline water.
My cooking water no longer smells like chlorine. It's wonderful.

2016-10-18

Best Ionizer ever

"Before I purchased my Life Ionizer, I've gotten a container full of water from my friend who had another machine and I was really shocked when I was about to cap the container. Boy, I got a whiff of chlorine ! Immediately, I knew that brand of machine was not coming in my home. I went online and sought out other Ionizers and Life caught my attention. The warranty, quality of material , and the cost really impressed me. I and my family won't drink any other water except what comes out of our M11 machine. By the way, my daughter used to get all kinds of infections during the Fall and Winter seasons. Since I have my Life Ionizer, she doesn't get sick anymore. Plus she has increased her intake of water because the water is so fresh, clean and pure. Even my food tastes more yummy. "

2016-07-26

Best Alkaline Ionizer Ever Built

"Life Ionizers (company) has the best alkaline ionizer ever built. I bought the M11 model on August 2015. Before I made the decision for the purchase a year ago, I did my research to evaluate more than 10 different alkaline ionizer manufacturers by Japan, Korea, Taiwan or U.S.. I determined to seek for the best alkaline ionizer based on price performance in body detox. After extensive time spent in comparing of all the features, I focus at the highest rated Life Ionizer alkaline machine with the most advanced features superior than other alkaline ionizers.

To sum up the features and benefits :

1. Life Ionizers (company) is the only one ionizer endorsed and recommended by the Worldwide Organization of "People Against Cancer".

2. The alkaline ionizer produces one of the highest ORP number which is the measurement for oxidation reduction as the anti-oxidant protection for the body to prevent illness. The higher ORP number in the alkaline water, the stronger of the detox works to regain better health, especially from serious sickness.

3. This ionizer has the option to include Ultraviolet disinfection treatment for the alkaline water. There is only a few of other ionizers providing this feature which is essential in highly polluted municipal water supply region.

4. The advanced technology of healthy energy frequency is injected inside the water for overall body healing. It is very hard to find other companies offered this newest and powerful technology.

5. No other companies can match the dedicated support service. The company website has online chat with both sales and technical people online during working hours answered all the questions. I have contacted this online support many times with very helpful tips and also get all the issues resolved immediately.

The more I drink this alkaline water daily, the more energy I feel for the day. I like a lot for the name of this company too, Life Ionizer. My life has changed in good health.

Share Life Ionizers's store rating

Life Ionizers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Life Ionizers is not a merchant member
Life Ionizers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!