Stores > Life Ionizers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Life Ionizers by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Ionizer Employee Shut Me Up and Shut Me Down

"Well, I just got off the phone after being yelled at by a representative of this company.
Was I talking in a frustrated tone of voice? Absolutely. Was I talking in a demanding tone of voice? Absolutely.
However, I was not the one yelling at a customer, talking over her and basically trying to shut me up and shut me down.

For a company that gets you to buy a machine that costs as much a a car with a lifetime guarantee as the incentive...
THEY DO NOT BACK IT UP WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I had to jump through hoops to get a return RA#. Then had to pay to ship it to the company and had to pay for the return shipping. It took three weeks to get my faucet back and it wasn't even fixed correctly!
That is when I lost my cool.
I did not swear and I did not say derogatory comments either.
Still this Ionizer representative thought he could walk all over me.
Oh wait, he basically could and did, because I have to do what the company demands or I have lost over $2500.00 in machine and filters.
So it will be another two weeks or more before I have use of my machine.
Oh, and don't get me started on how long it takes to get replacement filters from this company.

2017-06-19

Really bad- No Different from Tap Water

"It tasted just like tap water, no different. After consulting my Doctor about this system that I bought, he told me that there was no science behind it, and no signs of health improvement in any of his patients who took the leap about bought into this "Life Style" . I must have been an idiot to fall for it, I'm really disappointed. "

2017-05-26

This company is awesome.

"This machine is AWESOME. The Customer Service was unbelievable. It is good to talk to someone in the States. My Wife has Cancer so we were getting this to help her and when I asked for an expedite, they gave me an Expedite and they upgraded me as my unit would not be there for 2 weeks. That a great Company. Rene was AWESOME. I got the M9 with the Faucet and it is so nice. Don't go cheap. trust me get the faucet. The counter top set up looks goofy with hoses all over the place and the Tower faucet is amazing and beautiful. It added to my Kitchen's appeal. I made a bozo move and connected hoses backwards and the unit had issues. The technical department patiently told me what I did and quickly figured out how to tell me how to fix it, in minutes. I bought a PH meter and a ORP Meter and this thing meets its claims. My friend paid double for a Kangen and I showed him how much better this performs with my meters. Thanks Life Ionizers. "

2017-01-19

Reliable and practical

"I have had a M9 Life Ionizer. I for purified water for drinking and cooking and for alkaline water.
My cooking water no longer smells like chlorine. It's wonderful.

2016-10-18

Best Ionizer ever

"Before I purchased my Life Ionizer, I've gotten a container full of water from my friend who had another machine and I was really shocked when I was about to cap the container. Boy, I got a whiff of chlorine ! Immediately, I knew that brand of machine was not coming in my home. I went online and sought out other Ionizers and Life caught my attention. The warranty, quality of material , and the cost really impressed me. I and my family won't drink any other water except what comes out of our M11 machine. By the way, my daughter used to get all kinds of infections during the Fall and Winter seasons. Since I have my Life Ionizer, she doesn't get sick anymore. Plus she has increased her intake of water because the water is so fresh, clean and pure. Even my food tastes more yummy. "

2016-07-26

Best Alkaline Ionizer Ever Built

"Life Ionizers (company) has the best alkaline ionizer ever built. I bought the M11 model on August 2015. Before I made the decision for the purchase a year ago, I did my research to evaluate more than 10 different alkaline ionizer manufacturers by Japan, Korea, Taiwan or U.S.. I determined to seek for the best alkaline ionizer based on price performance in body detox. After extensive time spent in comparing of all the features, I focus at the highest rated Life Ionizer alkaline machine with the most advanced features superior than other alkaline ionizers.

To sum up the features and benefits :

1. Life Ionizers (company) is the only one ionizer endorsed and recommended by the Worldwide Organization of "People Against Cancer".

2. The alkaline ionizer produces one of the highest ORP number which is the measurement for oxidation reduction as the anti-oxidant protection for the body to prevent illness. The higher ORP number in the alkaline water, the stronger of the detox works to regain better health, especially from serious sickness.

3. This ionizer has the option to include Ultraviolet disinfection treatment for the alkaline water. There is only a few of other ionizers providing this feature which is essential in highly polluted municipal water supply region.

4. The advanced technology of healthy energy frequency is injected inside the water for overall body healing. It is very hard to find other companies offered this newest and powerful technology.

5. No other companies can match the dedicated support service. The company website has online chat with both sales and technical people online during working hours answered all the questions. I have contacted this online support many times with very helpful tips and also get all the issues resolved immediately.

The more I drink this alkaline water daily, the more energy I feel for the day. I like a lot for the name of this company too, Life Ionizer. My life has changed in good health.

2016-07-16

Do you want a change in your life?

"If you are looking for a way to start looking younger & feeling better you are reading the right post. The Life Ionizers Alkaline water is the way to start. Your body being 80% water, why would you not want to give your body what it is needing and asking for. There are so much more positive benefits in drinking Alkaline water on a daily basis. Some benefits of acidic water is cooking beans in half the time and cleaning dishes without soap. My favorite part is cleaning my 8 year old daughter's glasses better then I've ever seen. Wow! It's a two in one machine. I'm going to look and feel better, better my health and cut my time in cleaning. There was no way I could not buy a M13 Life Ionizers machine for me and my family.

E. Cloud

2016-07-15

Love the machine but beware of the reviews

"I did research few different companies and finally landed on this one. My sales rep was pretty patient with me although i gave him the run around. He wasn't pushy and pretty generous with his time. The machine works great and easy to operate. My family was visiting for few months and all agreed that they noticed a difference drinking the water.
my set up is above counter and is not bulky at all. clean set up and it is a cool looking machine anyway ;)

Update: 8/23/16: I still love the machine and planning on keeping it. but here is an update for all potential buyers to take note of.
i was asked to write a review regarding the machine by the "Executive Office Company Reviews Administrator". In return, they will send me $50. I posted my review which was not influenced by the monetary compensation. i truly like the machine and i haven't changed anything about my initial comment. For some reason, the administrator insisted that he was unable to see my review and stopped responding to all my emails although i have sent him screenshots and links.

So, the point is: not sure about others' reviews and to what degree the $50 affected their opinions and embellishments of the product. Again, it didn't affect my initial position regarding the product and my sales guy and my entire experience. So buyer beware and take note of the reviews and their truthfulness. i hope that this experience is not what i should be expecting in the future dealing with the company.

My 1 star rating is to get the attention and not representing the product review.

2016-06-24

Tracey M.

"I've had the 9100 Life Ionizer for about 4 years and it was one of the best investments I've made in my life. For those that have serious hangovers after a long night, drinking this water the next morning is like heaven. Also the water taste so much better than the normal filtered water. Also I'm sure there are other health facts that go along with drinking this water. And one more thing my skin is a lot clearer since I've been drinking this water. "

2016-06-07

Life Ionizers Water Reviews and Doctors Health Earth Trade Health Stores- Just-Another-Amazing-Water-product-943368

"We just love our new Life Ionizer Water Ionizer Product. We saw many Life Ionizer reviews online and noticed one that was "Life Ionizers Doctors Health Earth Trade Health Stores Just Another great Water product not a scam 943368" and it helped make our decision on what company to go with.

Our decision to go with Life ionizers was a smart one as almost all of the reviews are positive and they have A+ rating with the bbb. Strongly recommended -K Braswell

2015-05-29

"I was close to buy Kangen machine because the water I had tasted from that machine was fabulous . I hardly drank plain water because I hated it.
After I tried that one I wanted to buy the machine but was too expensive ($4500) for me. I did a lot of research online I found Life Ionizer.
Will Allen the sales person is the best. Very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. He didn’t put any pressure like other sales people (from Kangen) to buy the machine. Thank you Will.
I purchased M11 and very happy with that. I love the talking faucet, everything is under counter, looks nice and clean. My husband installed it, was kind of easy. Wish they had a video how to install M11 online.(M9 is a little different)
The taste is a little bit different than from the source I tried for the first time but their top water is very good too. My city water from the faucet smells chlorine horrible. I wouldn’t drink that water and now I have my ionizer M11 and I can drink all day long and it taste good. No chlorine smell at all. I use it for cooking too. I use acidic water for cleaning and it really works. Hardly use chemicals in my kitchen. For example to clean the top of the stove I use only acidic water and the grease is gone.
Save me money and time to buy bottled water and ….to storage those bottles.( I live an apt building).
About health benefits I can’t say much yet. One thing I notice ..I had a problem with constipation and no more.
I highly recommend the system to everyone.

2015-05-24

"We are very pleased with our M11 undercounter Life Ionizer. I did extensive research and called the company several times before purchasing, and they were always helpful and very knowledgable. As we were installing, I had several questions for tech support. We were extremely pleased with the help we received from Anthony. The unit fit well under our sink, and the faucet is very easy to use. The water has a very clean taste, and we enjoy drinking the alkaline water. The acid water has already helped my skin. I spray it on my legs after shaving, and that has helped tremendously with the dry, itchy skin issues I had been having. Overall, we are very pleased with our purchase."

2015-05-24

"I love my Life Ionizer M9! The water tastes amazing and I love the fact I can use it for ionized water, purified water or acid water for cleaning. After drinking the water I feel the best I have my entire life! I am 44 years old and in the best shape of my life. I feel amazing! The customer service for Life Ionizer's is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me understand the unit and answered all my questions! I highly recommend the units!!"

2015-05-21

"I bought one for my wife, after she start using it for few day she start drinking more water. Better sleep now she only drink from the machine thank you Life Ionizers. "

2015-05-19

"Great Machine, Originally had a Kangen machine at my mums house which is good but find my LIFE Ionizer which i use at my own home to be superior, Great taste (everyone i give bottles of water to comment on how great and clean it tastes especially compared to tap or bottled water) and find the acidic water great for cleaning and my girlfriend uses for beauty purposes.

Customer service is always great and have never faulted in servicing my machine under their warranty.

Share Life Ionizers's store rating

Life Ionizers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Life Ionizers is not a merchant member
Life Ionizers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!