• Address: 2844 Logan Street
    • Phone: 615-781-9494
    • Customer Support: 1-800-395-5433
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 CST
    • Fax: 615-781-9692

"verry puntuctual with order out same day after a confirmation call to confirm my credit card. well manured and i received all that i ordered, i have recommend to friends already."

"I found 'Life View Outdoors' while doing a search in Google for something I was looking for.
Spoke to a company rep. on the phone who was very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional.
They had Item in stock very reasonably priced which I purchased, was shipped to me lightening fast via priority mail with free shipping.
Can't ask for a better online experience.
I would definitely do business with 'Life View Outdoors' Again.

"Great selection, great web site simple order process and excellent packing. Timely shipping and fantastic customer service. 5 out of 5 !! Will purchase again."

"Fast shipping, excellent packaging. Overall satisfying experience. Will order again. "

"Fast free shipping on my order ,good prices and vast selection of products."

"I was looking for the items for storing items against moisture, dust, and rust but couldn't find it until I went to LifeView Outdoors. The
aLOKSAK was exactly what I wanted and is a great product for storing many household items and equipment. It was easy to find what I was looking for, easy to order, and was delivered quite fast considering how long it takes for some companies to process an order. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

"fast shipping - great customer service - would order again"

"I am a local customer in Nashville, and love this shop. Mike is very knowledgable about the company's different product lines. I've purchased underwear, Nalgene, Kavu purses, tactical wear, insoles, and more, and I have been pleased with every purchase.

I will be back!

"LifeView Outdoors always comes through with great products and great prices! Super customer service even took faboo care of me in getting me replacement equip after mine got stolen on vacay in Europe. So I count on their quality and service no matter where I am on the globe!"

"The product was exactly as described and just what I wanted. The shipping was timely. Overall, I have no complaints whatsoever."

"Very friendly and efficient customer service , eager to please."

"I have been a outdoor enthusiast for years. At one time, my occupation was to teach climbing, backpacking, and other various outdoor activities. My experience with LifeView was great. At first, they did not have an item that I wanted. I ordered everything else on my list, and then talked to the staff. They spent time looking for what I needed, and showed me a variety of items they could obtain. I actually ended up with something better than I had in mind, and it cost me less than I expected. I would suggest this company for everyone from brand new to expert. They have the knowledge to set up a wonderful trip. "

"Very fast delivery. Rep called about product availability. Was very impressed with service. Will shop there again."

"This was my first purchase with LifeView Outdoors and I am very pleased with my item and the whole transaction. My Nalgene bottle came quickly and I got a nice spork as a thank you for doing this review. I contacted customer service for a question and the guy was very friendly and courteous."

" I received all items I had ordered. They were as advertised and top-quality merchandise. Pricing is comparable or lower than competitors for the same items. Shipment was almost immediate, and as always their service has been superior. I always shop LifeView Outdoors first for new and useful survival and outdoor gear."

LifeView Outdoors is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LifeView Outdoors is not a merchant member
LifeView Outdoors does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!