• LifeFence.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"We had pavers laid directly on compacted sand, due to this fact we need to pull up some sand/pavers around the area where the gate would be installed and put a couple sacks of concrete down and reset the pavers. Once this we done the gate and fence was easy to install and looks great!"

"very good product and fairly easy to install. drilling does require some effort."

"Love the peace of mind this fence will give us knowing my pool is now safe for my little grandson. It was not to hard to install. My husband and son in law had it up very quickly. It also looks nice around the pool."

"Product Ok, but poor experience. Customer service is either incompetent or intentionally misleading. Had to file a credit card dispute to get a refund for an item missing from our shipment; became tired of the non answers I received from customer service for a week. FYI, it will likely take weeks to receive tool kit after purchase of fence. We decided not to wait and purchased the required drill bits and guide elsewhere. Had to follow up on every detail; very poor communication from Web Direct Brands. There are a lot of other options for pool fence, I don't recommend this one. "

"Quick, easy, and pleasant to deal with."

"Everything was good except the first shipment left out the hinges and latched for the gate . This made it take a couple of days longer to finish. Our help had to go back to work so that made it harder. The measurements described between the post was off by a few centimeters that drove my husband crazy. He is a surgeon it had to be perfect"

"I received this survey, yet have not received product. It was shipped a week after ordered and still in transit. "

"I Was Told The Product I Need Was Out Of Stock And It Would Be 3 Or 4MonthsTo Get Some Pole Inserts For My Pool Fence "

"Put in order on 5/20, received confirmation and my card was billed immediately. Received this survey today (5/27), still have not received my product. I called and was told that the material was backordered and they have no idea when they will get it in. They told me possibly a month. "

"Good communications and working through my issues...."

"Very good product, easy to install."

"A great experience and prompt"

"delivery was quick and installation was simple"

"Great communication and fast shipping. "

"Order was shipped out the next day. Judy was awesome. the free drill loaner and guide was a deal maker"

Share LifeFence.com's store rating

LifeFence.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LifeFence.com is a merchant member
LifeFence.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.