• Address: 13100 State Road 54, Odessa, FL 33556
    • Phone: 1-888-454-3301
    • Customer Support: 1-888-454-3301
    • Business Hours: 9-9 EST

What is this?

"Quick, easy, and pleasant to deal with."

"Everything was good except the first shipment left out the hinges and latched for the gate . This made it take a couple of days longer to finish. Our help had to go back to work so that made it harder. The measurements described between the post was off by a few centimeters that drove my husband crazy. He is a surgeon it had to be perfect"

"I received this survey, yet have not received product. It was shipped a week after ordered and still in transit. "

"I Was Told The Product I Need Was Out Of Stock And It Would Be 3 Or 4MonthsTo Get Some Pole Inserts For My Pool Fence "

"Put in order on 5/20, received confirmation and my card was billed immediately. Received this survey today (5/27), still have not received my product. I called and was told that the material was backordered and they have no idea when they will get it in. They told me possibly a month. "

"Good communications and working through my issues...."

"Very good product, easy to install."

"A great experience and prompt"

"delivery was quick and installation was simple"

"Great communication and fast shipping. "

"Order was shipped out the next day. Judy was awesome. the free drill loaner and guide was a deal maker"

"They beat all others on price, and the fact that they lend you the drill, drill bit and guide, save you another $100 or more on the final cost of the fence. People were great to work with too!"

"We had a straight line winds episode that crashed down a tree on our above ground pool, and damaged portions of our fence. We are replacing some of it because we like it so much we wanted the same fence. We are also adding a gate. We love it. Inexpensive, easy to move or remove if you have to and relatively easy to install."

"LifeFence has been very easy to work with. Online orders have been filled and delivered in a timely way. I'm very satisfied."

"Followed all instructions and had a few issues that had to be resolved. But overall happy with outcome. "

LifeFence.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LifeFence.com is a merchant member
LifeFence.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.