Levelninesports.com Reviews - levelninesports.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 38 reviews

Levelninesports.com is not a merchant member
Levelninesports.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered bindings and brakes and there was a mix-up on the brakes. When contacted Levelnine immediately fixed the problem with no cost to me. This is my first experience with them and they are the best! I would highly recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by cramar on December 20 2013 10:43:04 AM

"Love this company. I have used many online shopping site. But these guys are supreme. Love flat rates shipping. Products are all high quality."

"Excellent customer service, they respond immediately to "live chat", exchange is easy and free. I would certainly purchase from this store again."

"I ordered online a Womens Spyder Jacket from Level Nine Sports for my daughter for Christmas. I mistakenly ordered a small and needed a medium. As soon as the package was deliverd (in a speedy two days) I called and told them of my mistake. No questions asked they exchanged it for me and they sent it free shipping. They are the kind of store with customer service that keep folks shopping with them for a lifetime. Thanks!!!"

modified review This review was modified by simsimeo112 on December 06 2012 09:39:25 PM

"Perfect transaction, will buy again - thank you."

"Goods delivered within a few days and everything there. No hassles and great service."

"Awesome skis,excellent service,shipping was very fast only 4 days to Australia.Can't wait to try them out in New Zealand next month.Thanks Thomas"

"I live in New Zealand and they are as good as they say they are!!

In fact I ordered a product from Christchurch at the same time but got my order from Level 9 sports arrived 3 days later and 2 days earlier than the local Supplier.

I would defiantly deal with these guys again freight costs very good value

"Awesome, could not have been better. Shiiping to Australia was lightning fast, the gear was great and the price was unbeatable. I am an unashamed tight*** that loves nothing better than a bargain and the gear I bought was fantastic."

"Very pleased, great gear and very prompt delivery, three days to Queensland from Utah unreal. Of to Perisher to try it out 1st July should be good with lots of early season snow.

Thanks
Ashley

"I have purchased from level 9 sports on several occasions and each time their customer service has been unsurpassed.
We leave in an outer area in nsw, Australia, and on the 3 occasions we have bought the parcels were delivered to us in 7 days, it takes longer than that sometimes to get a parcel interstate in Australia.

"Fantastic to deal with. They helped rearrange my orders for better shipping costs and everything was delivered so quick and well packaged. Very happy."

"Prompt efficient and helpful service. I had a question after receiving the goods and received a lengthy helpful reply very quickly. Wish I had discovered this company earlier :)"

"Great experience overall.. Good communication during order process, quick turnaround on shipping. Happy with products purchased, they were well described."

"I was very impressed with the service level, speed of delivery and the product quality from levelninesports, I really could not have asked for anything else.
Thank you very much.