• Contact: service@letstalk.com
    • Phone: 1-800-980-0936
    • Customer Support: 1-800-980-0936
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 6:00AM to 8:00PM PST (9:00AM to 11:00PM EST) Saturday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM PST (11:00AM

"No one ever informed me that the phone was on back order for 3 weeks and i still haven't received it yet."

"horrible service. Will never deal with again. Will recommend people do not use you guys...."

"Was told I had to port an existing number to my new service with Verizon, so I purchased two prepaid phones and activated said phones to have an existing number to port into the new phones. That was an additional $50 purchase plus cab fair to and from the store where the prepaid phones were bought. Only after the foretold hassle was completed was I approved, but the estimated ship date kept changing from one day to the next. I had paid the 2 day shipping fee and was becoming very aggrivated with the hold on activation and shipping of the phones. I called to complain. The customer care representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. He contacted his supervisor and I was later told my two day shipping fee would be refunded and my phones would be sent out that day with free next day delivery. The phones were delivered on the final estimated arrival date given by Let'sTalk! The phones were in excellent condition, although there was one single issue. The phones did not come with the ported numbers I was told to purchase, only after a few hours did the phones alert us of a phone number change.We were told we needed a number to port and then the phones came with new numbers, so this was apparently false information and ended costing me not only money but time and a great deal of stress. After contacting family and friends with my new contact information, I again had to contact my family and friends a second time to give them my original portable number. Overall very time consuming and stressful."

"I will continue to use to go to him for every upgrade, as I have for the last two. He is super helpful and friendly, and reliable"

"Compared to my last experience this one was not in the same ballpark. Very unimpressed with long wait times to get replacement phone and was double charged. Will not use again. "

"I have to say it was one of my most satisfying experiences ordering from the internet."

"A GREAT PLACE TWO GET A PHONR WITH OUT LEAVING HOME LOVE LET'S TALK"

"Great experience. ..will recommend to my friends. Thanks again"

"I am satisfied with not having to pay for the phone. Thanks a million. It was the number one reason I had not purchased a newer phone."

"Very prompt and professional service. Thank you!"

"Phone is back ordered .the people were not helpful at all as far as when the product will be in. They were terrible at interrupting me when I was trying to ask questions"

"This was the second time I delt with lets talk and very pleased with both transactions,Thanks lets talk"

"Dissapointed with the options of cell phone pRoviders that they offer. But customer service was nice. Lots of options for new phones. "

"Thank you so much. You came through with just what we wanted!"

"They were extremely helpful even when the carrier we had chosen needed additional information in order to complete the application process! Thank you Let's Talk! We will definitely be using you for all of our future mobile needs."

Let's Talk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Let's Talk is not a merchant member
Let's Talk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!