• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Wonderful experience to rent a lens. Now of course, I want to buy it. :)"

"Great service plus equipment is always in great condition

Many thanks
Ken Forbes
Kenforbesproductions.com

"Very Helpful, on time delivery and easy experience. EXCEPT I wish I had known that new release cameras don't often have available software to allow you to view images while on your trip with the rental. Would be nice to know that beforehand"

"I love that LensRentals is a Southern based company and that I can always get a friendly helpful voice on the phone. I like their equipment reviews and their fair prices."

"This company is fine, but just watch or they could easily overcharge you. I recently returned a lens early and was not credited back the difference to my credit card. I had to call them to let them know they owe me money. Also, when ordering a product they add automatically add their lenscare insurance coverage on to the cost of the product - even though it is optional. This is not easily discernible on the invoice or when ordering so pay close attention to your P's and Q's when ordering."

"great customer service! The support crew did an awesome job."

"I rented 3 Canon 6D, 1 Tamron 150-600 and 1 Zeiss 25mm f/2.0 to complement my gear for the lunar eclipse of October 2014. The boxes arrived in time, packaging was good (plenty of foam to protect the equipment).
The cameras and the big lens came in 2 separate bags. Bags were very convenient.
I especially appreciate the fact that they allowed me to install Magic Lantern (a third party firmware) in the cameras (to the condition that I remove it before sending the cameras back of course). Asked for permission to do that by e-mail and I got the answer within an hour.
Overall I'm very satisfied with the service.
I initially went with with lenstrentals because it was cheaper than the other ones and I was not disappointed.
You can see some pictures taken on that occasion here: http://www.jfgout.com/08Oct2014eclipse/

"Customer support was very prompt with responses to questions and changes to my order. The equipment arrived on time, was in good condition, and worked perfectly. "

"Fantastic customer support, fast shipping, always arrives in time for our shoots."

"Very fast delivery; excellent condition of items; very friendly service. "

"Lens arrived as promised packed well with a good padded case. Will rent again from lens rentals if I have an opportunity to take another photography road trip. "

"Excellent company! Lens shipped and delivered quickly. Would recommend and use again. "

"I have always enjoyed my experience with Lens Rentals. Very professional with great customer service. I wouldn't dare rent gear from anywhere else."

"LensRental.com provides excellent service and the lens ordered arrived on time and was in complete working order. Process is very simple as a return shipping label is provided. Highly recommended to test a lens before a purchase or to get a specialty lens for a short time."

"I rented a Canon EOS 6D and a 70-300 zoom lens. Their prices were better than I could find elsewhere. I originally ordered a lens that wasn't compatible with the body and they informed me of that and rectified it. The shipment arrived when they said it would and everything was in good shape. The equipment worked fine. Then I left the equipment on a plane (one of those rush transfers). I informed them and they worked with me. Fortunately the equipment was found. If it hadn't I'd have had to pay for it (roughly retail less the rental cost). I got it shipped back and communicated with them asking if they would send the SD card I left in it to me, they did. In every way I felt that they were reasonable in their dealings with me.

Two notes: Put your name tag on the equipment (I know, it isn't yours) just to help identify it should you find yourself in my situation. Second note, unless you're renting for a very short time, just go buy an SD card - I paid $13 for a purchased card that I would have paid $9 to rent.

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.