Stores > LensRentals.com

901-754-9100

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

Lensrentals.com is the Absolute Best!

"I have rented from Lensrentals.com for the past three years. Their inventory of both photo and video items is extensive, and their prices are very competitive as well. Lets not forget about their customer support...unmatched! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking to rent photo and/or video equipment. I don't give out 5 stars very often but Lensrentals.com is most deserving. A+"

2017-04-24

Positive comments

"Rented a Canon Mark IV base only and used one of my own lenses for a photo shoot event. Received several errors indicating incompatibility between the camera base and lens. When the camera was returned it was checked and it seemed all was good on that end. According to what I was told it may have something to do with the lens and that will not be confirmed with that combination of camera and lens. However, the lens works fine with my Mark II camera. Regardless, I was told I will receive a credit for this rental and that is acceptable. I appreciate the effort and resolution to the problem.

2017-04-21

Great experience!

"Timely shipping, excellent equipment and great customer service."

2017-04-20

Great Service

"Lensrentals delivers great service and products on time. Ordering is a breeze and returns are very easy too. I highly recommend them!"

2017-04-19

Friendly, first class service

"This was the first time I'd used lens rental and it won't be my last! The customer service from Shannon and Johnny was speedy and friendly and the communication first class! Picking up from the suggested Fed ex location was easy and the packaging was in good condition and instructions to return the camera were easy to understand. The whole process was effortless leaving me to enjoy taking photos! "

2017-04-19

Good customer service. Bad gear.

"Great customer service, but faulty gear. I would like a refund. "

MaverickVP's Avatar

California Verified Customer
2017-04-18

A very good experience

"This was my first use of LensRentals.com. The experience was flawless. In fact, the camera I rented was needed at a time when much of the country was experiencing harsh weather that was affecting shipping times. LensRentals.com informed me that they would be shipping the camera to me a couple days early to compensate for possible shipping delays most parcel carriers were experiencing. The camera arrived in time for my use and it did exactly what I needed it to do. The company made good communication efforts and I look forward to using them again in the future. "

2017-04-14

"I rented a 80-400 mm lens from lens rental and it went really well. They sent all the labels and packaging I needed to return it easily. "

2017-04-12

Excellent.

"Super responsive customer support and a very fluid experience. Would do it again and recommend to anyone!"

2017-04-07

Great experience

"The lens was well packed, in excellent condition, and arrived on time. The whole process was flawless."

2017-04-04

Excellent Experience

"Another great experience renting from LensRentals. They make it easy to select delivery to a local FedEx Office; as I'm not home during the day to sign for the delivery. Packaging is great. On time delivery let me use the lenses I ordered when I needed them. They even include packaging tape inside the box to make return of the package easy and convenient. I will definitely rent from them again!"

2017-04-02

Can't complain, great service

"From the website design, to checkout, to receiving the equipment, and return process, lensrentals delivered a great experience. It was very easy to select the equipment for your rental period on their website, and there is plenty of information to cover any questions you may have during the process. When the gear arrived, it was well packed and protracted, and felt like care was taken to ensure the gear was protected during the delivery. The gear itself was in great condition, and came with everything it was supposed to come with. They include a checklist for you to double check what was shipped with what you were promised to receive, and give you a channel to pursue additional help if there is anything missing. Inside the box along with the gear they include a return label and tape to seal up your gear for return. All I had to do was repack the gear in the same box it was delivered with, slap on the return label they provided, seal up the box with the provided tape, and drop of the package at UPS. Such a simple process, yet it was a critical service that allowed me to complete my photographic project. I won't hesitate to use lensrentals for any future rental needs, and have no problem recommending them to my closest friends and colleagues. Awesome job lensrentals!"

2017-04-01

1st Class all the way...

"From ordering to receiving the lens was no hassle at all. Came earlier than expected. Lens came very well protected in a case protected by foam in a box that you used to send it back, complete with label and packing tape. Really liked the Lenscap+ insurance. Totally impressive and will definitely use LensRentals again..."

2017-04-01

Excellent!

"Very helpful with rental and eventual purchase.
Their Keeper program is seamless - the inevitable conclusion after renting something you fall in love with.
Everyone in customer service was great, rental arrived safely and on schedule as promised, return was a breeze.
Very impressed!

2017-03-31

This company is a gem!!!

"When I was getting my ideas together for what I needed to bring as a semi-pro amateur photographer on a trip to the Galapagos Islands, one of the first things that came into my mind was what lens I would need to best capture the abundant and endemic wildlife residing on the islands. Since I typically shoot landscapes, I didn't own a nice midrange telephoto lens. I did some research and decided a 70-200mm lens is what I wanted to bring. So instead of purchasing one where I may only use it this one time, I decided to find out how to rent one. That's when LensRentals.com came into my world. I hadn't heard of them before, but I will always use them for any of my lens renting needs. Not only did they have a very efficient website, they had something else that I've never experienced to this level ever before: stellar customer service. That is what hooked me. When the week before the trip came, i was anxiously awaiting my lens arrival. Unfortunately, Winter Storm Stella was upon us and I feared it would mess with the delivery. Sure enough, on the day before my delivery estimate, i checked the tracker and it was nowhere near my address. So i called LensRentals and their customer service rep answered right away and listened to my concern. Before anything else, he told me not to worry about that lens, it may take too long to get to me at this point, and he was issuing me another exact same lens from their warehouse, FedEx overnight delivery, and to expect it tomorrow. I was floored they were willing to sort it out by sending me another lens and sort the rest out later. They told me several times their most important action at this moment was to make sure I got my lens for my trip. I really appreciated that beyond any words, so I said thanks so much and hung up. I got the lens the next day, and ended up using it every single day in the Galapagos. Not only was it a dream to use on my camera, it surpassed even my own expectations, and delivered me some of the best nature close-ups I have ever taken in my life. When I returned to the US, I shipped it back to them and they emailed me to let me know they got it safe and sound. I'm so happy that I chose LensRentals for my lens needs, and am ecstatic with its performance. This company was absolutely incredible to work with, and I wish every other company on earth would use them as a customer service model. THANK YOU LENSRENTALS!!! --Scott"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.