• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"Very easy ordering process. I wanted to test out a new lens before I bought it and LensRentals was the only place I could find it (since the foolish manufacturer discontinued it recently). I liked the lens so much that I bought it from LensRentals. I would definitely recommend this company to others."

"Great rental, packaged well, arrived on time and lens in mint condition. Will gladly rent from them again"

"Initially I was disappointed when contacting LensRentals regarding a rental lens. After an exchange of amicable e-mails,
the issue was quickly resolved. Beyond the first experience, it has been a great relationship.
The purchase was an easily conducted process and excellent follow up.

"Lensrentals makes it very easy to rent equipment at very reasonable rates. I will continue to use their services without hesitation."

"They were on top of it! It was my first experience with LensRentals, but it will not be my last. They called to confirm, shipping was spot on, packaging and return couldn't have been any more simple. Thank you, LensRentals! You have a dedicated customer out of me!"

"Best gear at the best rates!"

"I was too far away from the eagle birds to take decent picture, but, it's not lensrentals fault. Next time, I'll have to rent more powerful lens. I had bad luck because the eagles of minnesota were too lazy that morning in light of subzero temperature. They simply sat around and did very little flying.

Here are few snaps -> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.404605693029769.1073741939.170700653086942&type=1

I forgot to add that LensRentals people were generous on giving this returning-customer a nice discount. Thank you very much!

"Great product, timely delivery."

"Got what I ordered. Arrived in 2 days and packed well."

"Very courteous. Solved every problem promptly"

"Excellent customer service! Found them to be reliable and the return shipping process was extremely easy. I will definitely rent from them again."

"Always trouble free with LR."

"Great service and photo equipment!"

"Excellent service. The lens arrived as promised, the lens was the one specified and appeared to be new or extremely clean, it performed very well and the return process worked just fine. The price was reasonable."

"Everything went very smoothly. I will definitely be using LensRentals again very soon!"

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.