Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2016-01-31

Professional level service and communications

"I appreciate the status updates via Twitter and email. You know exactly where you stand with LensRentals.com. Prices are great, and equipment selection is up-to-date and in like-new condition. Fast, dependable shipping and their customer service is the best. I'm a small customer, and have rented occasionally over the past 4 years, but I'm treated like the pro that rents every week. I would never go anywhere else for my photographic equipment rental. "

2016-01-31

Prompt and fair service

"My questions were answered quickly. Service was prompt. I am completely happy with their service."

2016-01-25

"Punctual delivery, equipment in excellent condition, perfect transaction. Very satisfied return customer."

2016-01-24

Excelente service !

"There was a problem with the delivery but as soon I sent a note some one got back to me with a solution. Really good customer service !"

2016-01-23

Awesome service

"Tremendous expericence with lensrentals: I rented both a lense and a compact camera. They both arrived on time and well packed. Moreover, I had a great customer service experience where I was recommended a very good compact camera for my use (sport event).
THANK YOU!!!

2016-01-22

Excellent service!

"I have rented a few cameras from Lens Rentals. They provide great service! Highly recommended!"

2016-01-19

Excellent service

"Excellent service and amazing pictures of memorable trip thanks to lens rentals "

2016-01-18

Best Rental Site

"LensRental always meets my highest expectations. Timely deliveries, high quality equipment, and easy return process make it the best way to rent."

2016-01-17

So convenient! Shoot like a pro!

"I love the service lens rentals provides. The costs are very reasonable and it's just awesome to be able to rent high end glass and see what it can do. Also great to evaluate lenses or gear you might want to purchase. Orders show up on time, they're in great shape and all shipping materials are included for the return. I can't really think of a way to improve on what they're doing. Very satisfied as a 4 time lens renter!"

Very happy repeat customer

"Rented the Nikon 500 mm f4 for the second time for a trip to the Bosque National Wildlife Refuge. Lens performed flawlessly, delivery was on time, and the return is a breeze. Will definitely rent again from LensRentals.com"

Excellent service

"The lens arrive a day early and it was a terrific lens. I wanted to extend my order by one day and they gave me a courtesy day. It comes with a label for returning it which made it very easy. I would definitely recommend them if you want to rent camera equipment."

2016-01-16

Perfection

"Everything was packaged very nicely, equipment was clean, and in excellent condition!!!! Got some killer shots at a couple D1 basketball games!!!! Very organized, and well thought out!!
These guys rocked it!!!!

2016-01-15

Nothing much to say - which is good!

"The camera arrived on time, was in excellent condition and ready to use, helped me make some good photos, and was painless to return."

2016-01-11

"Very professional experience from order to completion."

2016-01-10

"Awesome as usual. I have never had any problems."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.