Stores > LensRentals.com

• Phone: 901-754-9100
    • Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Loved the Nikkor 300mm 2.8

"I loved the lens and everything that fell into place with lens rental. The only thing that bothered me was I paid for Friday rental and it arrived after 6p.m. and I left the the music festival already. I did shoot with it Saturday and Sunday... loved it!"

Excellent Service

"Lens Rental always comes through!"

Great Customer Service

"We placed an order while traveling, and we had chosen to ship to our hotel. They were kind enough to call us and let us know of a shipping center that was only a couple blocks away that could accept the package and we would not have to worry about adding additional insurance.

The fact that they were willing to forgo a few extra dollars of insurance to make my experience better has made me a customer for life!

Thank you!

2016-07-21

Well Oiled Machine

"I didn't choose completely satisfied because of my own lack of knowledge of what I needed versus what I chose. With that being said, the process is very smooth and easy and the product was of high quality. The communication is exceptional as well. Will use the service and products in the future!"

2016-07-20

LensRentals helped me decide

"LensRentals is the perfect way to test drive a lens before you spend the big money on it. They were professionals, the rentals came well packaged, and they made it easy to return what I had borrowed... Although I didn't want to return it!"

2016-07-17

"Thank you for the experience I had a chance to try it before I buy it. I also got a chance to get photo's I have wanted for a long time."

2016-07-16

Great service

"I rented a Sigma 150-600mm telephoto zoom lens with 1.4x teleconverter for a Whale watching trip. I inadvertently ordered a Canon mount Lens and Nikon mount teleconverter. The employee at LensRentals.com caught my mistake and called me before the lens shipped to verify. Thanks!

Also, instead of me carying the lens on a flight from FL to Maine and back, they shipped the lens to a FedEx shipping center in Portland for me so I was able to pick it up there and ship it back before flying home. Thanks again!

Oh and the lens was great too!

2016-07-14

Easy and fast

"LensRental was supper easy to navigate and use. My order arrived just in time for me to start my project. The equipment was in great condition and had all the parts needed. I also like the variety of accessories to chose from. I will definitely use LensRental again. "

2016-07-14

Nikon D810A

"Great customer service! LensRental even gave me a free day to make sure it arrived in time for my trip. Thank you! It's been a pleasure doing business with you."

2016-07-13

Smooth as can be.

"Love them, they are great when things go right and even better when things go wrong on my end ! :-) I can trust that I get what I rent on time, every time, more then I can say about a lot of businesses that I deal with. Shipping made so easy and hassle free!! Their tech support staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Price is always right. Well done. Keep up the good work, it's a pleasure doing business with you."

2016-07-11

Safari Camera/Lens Rental

"I rented a camera body and a zoom lens for my safari trip to Kenya. Everything arrived on the day promised, everything worked perfectly, and it was very easy to repack and return the equipment at the end of the trip. The staff was very helpful and would answer questions about suitability and changes in shipping. I would highly recommend LensRentals.com to anyone looking to try out new equipment."

2016-07-11

Very smooth, easy process and excellent support

"Great service! Answered my questions about lens selection quickly and thoroughly by email. Lens was in brand new condition, perfectly packaged. This service gave me a chance to try out a landscape lens that I simply can't afford to purchase yet, and the process was extremely simple and convenient. It was entirely worth it."

2016-07-10

TLDR: Go place your order now!!

"Items came super fast and neatly secured. NO issues with items, in working order and very clean! The whole process of ordering, to receiving, to sending is simple enough!"

2016-07-09

everything perfect, as usual

"shipping: perfect
products: perfect
customer service: perfect

2016-07-07

BEST camera resource ever!

"These guys have an awesome staff, have an awesome selection and an incredible depth of knowledge. They are my new go to camera resource. 5 stars!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.