Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-04

Always top notch experience

"3rd time in 3 years and the experience was always top notch. Equipment is in great condition, shipping material is easy and all ready to drop when you’re done. This year they changed to pack it in a Pelikan case instead of the former used dense foam padded cardboard box. So even less to worry.

Highly recommended, especially if you need a specific tool for a specific shot once a year !!!

2017-08-03

Absolutely Fantastic Service

"This was the first time I have ever rented a lens. The company shipped quickly, the lens looked practically new, the packaging was humorous with clever things written on the outside. They send you a return label, back up return take (with more clever sayings). The prices are comparative to their competitors. I had accidentally misplaced the package and the lens cap that came with the rental, and when I emailed them their response was almost instant and they were extremely flexible in me shipping is after I had already shipped the lens. This is by far a company I have had the best customer service experience overall. I will absolutely be using them in the future. "

2017-08-02

Lens rentals is a top notch service!

"Great selection of equipment. All gear in excellent condition. Very easy process from start to finish. Very reasonable prices."

2017-07-25

THE BEST RENTAL FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT

"This has to be the best place ever to rent equipment. You send them an email they get to write back , you asked them for an extension bc your flight is delayed they say yes, you asked schedule a pick up, they do it. Not to mention the fact that their equipment is flawless . This is true the perfect service for any photographer . It is over 100 % less than the local rental agencies here in Miami. You get your equipment delivered and the picked up. The labels are done. Really . Exceptional. flawless . Amazing customer service. Thank you for all your had work. If anyone thinks this is a made up review, give me a call I am for real www.gracielacattarossi.com

2017-07-22

VERY PLEASE!

"Simply put. I'll rent from them many more times. Clean equipment and good packaging.

2017-07-19

Awesome experience

"Very smooth process and would definitely rent again."

2017-07-19

Great first time renter experience

"First of all, I like the idea of a try before buy model. This is a perfect way to try out a lens or camera before committing to the very expensive cost of buying equipment. I rented the Sigma Art Lens 85mm prime lens. It was extremely heavy, but I did like the quality of the image for the most part. The shipping would give a 4 out of 5 only because I had to ship to FED EX store and pick up before my trip and when it was time to ship the lens back, I had a very difficult time finding a place that would give me a receipt. I spent 3 hours in a panic trying to find a place during my vacation. Customer service was great when I had a question. I was put at ease knowing that the lens would arrive before my trip. I would do this again if a good opportunity presents itself. "

2017-07-18

Excellent

"Delivery on time,return label and tape very convenient.Excellent services. Thanks"

All better than stated.

"All better than expected. Lens was in great condition. Arrived on time, well packed and lenrentals check in to confirm I revived the lens. Would rent from them anytime."

D5

"Rental was received on time and was in excellent condition."

Exceptional customer service!

"Great opportunity to "try before you buy". Patiently answered all my questions. Return packaging and system is fast and easy."

Great Service to Alaska!

"As an Alaskan resident, I am often disappointed that companies will not ship up here, or charge exorbitant prices for shipping. Lens Rental did not do either of those things! They allowed extra time to make sure the lens arrived on time. The packaging was so nice and I loved that everything was included to return the lens - even the tape!

I was able to play with it before the planned day cruise I rented it for. A surprise element of the day was a couple in our group got engaged and I was able to capture some awesome shots of that! I had the lens for a few extra days and got some fun shots at our 4th of July parade and family things. Thank you for a great experience! I will be a repeat customer for sure!

Best ever!

"I've been renting since 2008. They have great prices. Their service is excellent. They make sure the lens gets shipped to you to be absolutely sure it is there before you leave on your trip. Sometimes a day early. The packaging is secure and well protected. They include the return shipping label along with tape so you do not have to search for some. Check out their blog for lots of useful information. Have you ever thought of staking 50 UV filters? They have. (Boredom or curiosity??)"

2017-07-15

Everything a business should be!

"LensRentals.com made doing business easy with them! It was a simple click and ship. Packaging was simple to open and return. I would defiantly rent from them again.

2017-07-13

Was dispointed in the product

"Was given a camera that the memory card slot was broken so we couldn't record to memory card. Gear should of been tested from top to bottom before being sent out to a client. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.