Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-21

Great company to deal with, excellent customer service. Equipment was perfect. I will definitely use again.

"I rented a camera and some accesories, and was nervous about the whole process. I never needed to be. They walked me through the whole thing. The equipment was perfect, carefully shipped. Customer service emailed me all along the way and made the transaction smooth. I will use this place again!"

2017-10-20

Everything was as expected

"Lensrentals did a great job getting me the lens I rented and getting it back to them easily. Not excited about the photos I got with the lens, but that was because I chose the wrong lens for the job I needed to do. Or, my skill with a big piece of glass was not what I anticipated it to be. But I can't fault them for that, it was all me."

2017-10-19

Great customer service and product!

"Great experience overall, will definitely recommend and rent again! Thanks LensRental!"

2017-10-19

They never disappoint

"LensRentals always seems to deliver. No mistakes, always on time. There was a surprise with this order: They send a piece of packing tape to make sure I had something to secure the box on the return trip. Nice touch. Sometimes I run out of tape so it's nice to know they have me covered."

2017-10-18

Get Service

"Been renting for years and service gets better year after year. Lenses are packed very well. Shipments always arrive on time. Never had a problem with being shipped the wrong item or damaged items."

2017-10-16

fantastic service

"I have dealt with them, twice - in one case, they retroactively applied a discount that had been advertised after my order was placed. in the second case, they were understanding when my trip was suddenly cancelled, only charging me for the actual time I had the lenses. I will use them again and again."

2017-10-16

Very Happy with LensRentals

"I used to rent from ATS Rentals and was very happy with them. Now that LensRentals.com took over for ATS Rentals I was wondering if I would get the same great experience. I DID. LensRentals.com was great, Customer service was very helpful and everything was delivered on time and exactly what I ordered. The price is so reasonable, I can't think of a better way to rent equipment, not even local. So thank you LensRentals.com for exceeding my expectations."

2017-10-15

Great service

"Good products in great condition delivered on time. Second time I used them."

2017-10-13

Excellent

"Always send excellent equipment, it’s always on time, and super helpful if you have any issues"

2017-10-13

Amazing service - pro equipment - reasonable prices

"I rented gear for a wedding I was photographing. Equipment was shipped on time with everything packed into a Pelican-like protective case — tape was even provided for the shipment back. Everything worked great, and it was super easy to pack up and ship back. "

2017-10-12

Great Service

"Every single time I've used LensRentals I've received exemplary service. "

2017-10-12

Great Lens and Process - Be careful with filters

"Could not be happier with the Olympus lens I rented and how easy it was to send back. Terrific process. I will absolutely recommend them and use them again in the future.

Only concern I had was the polarizing filter I rented to go with the lens was of very poor quality and after some test shots, I realized I could not use it on my trip.

2017-10-11

Renting the Sigma 24-70mm Art lens in Nikon mount

"I couldn't escape the idea that maybe the Sigma Art was better than my Nikkor 4-70 lens. So I rented one, got to shoot with it for a week, then returned it. Is it better? Yes, probably. Is it really big and heavy? Yes, it is. So, I am not going to buy it, but Lens Rentals solved my problem for me with great service, easy directions, a reasonable fee, great packaging and aneasy return.

2017-10-11

Perfect Experience

"The lens arrived a day early with no extra rental charges being levied. With their packaging ( bomb proof) comes their sense of humor, which I find to be rather hilarious. They sent what appeared to be a nearly new lens, if not brand new. They send an email reminder the day before the lens is to be returned. I won't rent from anywhere else."

2017-10-09

they are GREAT

"everything on time and perfect."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.