Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-05-22

Worth it...

"The camera that I wanted was not available. So, I spoke to one of the representatives, who was very helpful and recommended another. I wanted the the canon g7x powershot instead got the canon powershot g3. It did just what it was supposed to and more. The camera got here on time and felt as if it was fresh out the box. The process was a breeze with lensrental. Totally recommend it to anyone looking for any material available to rent."

2016-05-20

Amazing prices at a blazing speed

"I needed a lot of gear last minute and they were able to get it all to me while still promising that affordable price. "

2016-05-20

always easy and fun

"I've used Lensrentals.com 3 or 4 times now. Always a breeze and never any issues. "

2016-05-16

All I can say is EXCELLENT

"All I can say about this is EXCELLENT!! I tried going through another site and I had to call them two days before I needed this lens and was told they didn't know if I would get it on time even though I paid for it weeks before. I called LensRentals and the customer service agent was VERY HELPFUL and within an hour of renting the lens I received an email stating it was accepted and it was sent out that afternoon. LensRental saved me as I was shooting a wedding and really needed the lens. THANK YOU LensRental, I will definitely be using your service in the future. "

2016-05-15

LensRentals Saved me a Bundle!

"I had one event where I needed some extra lens power... Where it would be great to own the lens outright, I don't need that kind of lens very often. So I rented it. LensRentals sent it when I needed it, made it easy to return - and saved me a bundle on a lens I wouldn't use very often. "

2016-05-14

Ireland night delight

"I rented the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX-II for Nikon for a trip to Ireland. I wanted to capture the landscapes both I the daylight and after dark. The lens did not disappoint. I would rent this lens again - great for landscapes and night shots.
My experience with Lensrentals was excellent. Ordering was a breeze, lens arrived on time in perfect working order, returning was easy.

2016-05-13

Weekend event a success

"Decided to try out a smaller/mirrorless camera to use as a backup camera to my Nikon D750 and as a possible travel camera. Renting is the only way to find out if you like something. Although the Sony a6000 and 16-70mm lens was light and took some really great shots at a car show I am still on the fence. Certain aspects that are extremely important to me as a manual shooter were not easy to get at even after somewhat customizing them. This is why I rent. Now it may end up that the price is too good to pass up, but I need to consider the cons that really bother me.
LensRental is the only rental company (I look to 3 different companies) that has a really good variety of products and (big "and") will sell product if you like it. Their prices for rental and purchase seem to be quite reasonable for used items.

2016-05-12

Sure makes me look good

"I was super happy with the price of my rental-- now that i'm looking at my footage I'm even happier that my footage looks this much better than it would have just by renting a gimbal. Love it, I'm super happy with the footage and I think my client will be too."

2016-05-11

The Mega Festive Review of Facts

"We placed a huge order and boy did LensRentals.com. Every single piece arrived in perfect working order! I lost one of my return labels and one phone call later they sent me a new one. Excellent customer service and great rental agency!"

Excellent Customer Service and Product

"Lens Rentals goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy. They always have amazing gear that is top quality and better than described. Plus they include bags that make it convenient to carry all your extra gear. I've never had an issue but when contacting their customer service they are quick to respond and help you in anyway possible. They are the only company I rent from!"

2016-05-06

On time delivery, exactly what was promised, no hassle return.

"This was my first rental from LenRentals and I was impressed. The reservation process was simple and the equipment arrived exactly when they promised. The gear was in top condition and performed flawlessly. The return process was great and the confirmations about arrival and acceptance of the return were nice touches.

I'll be a return customer for certain.

azteca21's Avatar

2016-05-06

Rental lenses for your DSLR? So easy! So affordable! I love it!

"LensRentals.com makes renting and returning professional level lenses insanely easy. The Lenscap+ insurance alleviates any worries over lost or stolen items. They shipping is timely and reliable, and they even include a return shipping label with your paperwork inside the box. Just put it back in the box it came in, tape it up, and drop at a FedEx location.

This was my second rental from them, and I plan to use them in the future.

Excellent rental service

"1st time renter and couldn't be more impressed. Everything arrived on my expected date. When I went to extend my order online I couldn't due to low stock, I called and they made arrangements so I could keep it longer. Would definitely recommend and use this service again!"

2016-05-05

You have 600mm on tap? Yes please!

"I rented a sigma 150-600mm C for chump change for my vacation last week, and I have 0 complaints. The lens arrived a day early, and it was love at first snap! I've been a lens rentals customer for several years, and they have never failed to deliver. Thanks!"

2016-04-29

Lensrentals.com: Star of the photosession

"Excellent lens selection. Lens arrived a day early which allowed my receiving service to get the lens to me on time. Very rapid and thorough responses to several email queries. Lensrentals handled placing the Fedex order for pickup from the remote delivery location I had to use. Lens arrived very well packed, with all accessories, in excellent working order. Lens return process was well documented and very easy to implement.

Would highly recommend Lensrental.com and will rent from them again in the future.

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.