• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

"It is the second time that I order from LensRentals. I am from Canada and traveling to the US and be able to pickup my lens at a FedEx location is very useful. The service is perfect and the lens is in perfect condition. It is well protected. I find the web site very easy to use and the order process is simple. They have a lot of lens to choose from and I appreciate that they give their own perspective on each lens. This helped me a lot when I was trying to figure out what Wide angle lens to choose. It is certain that I will rent again from them on my next trip to the US."

"Lens Rentals has always been my number one choice for gear when I need special equipment quickly and reliably. The order process is super smooth, and delivery speed often exceeds expectations. "

"A fast, efficient and excellent value. In particular, I appreciated how the staff helped me through the process.

Moreover, renting kept me from making an expensive mistake.

"I love LensRentals. They're great to work with, they have very reasonable prices, and they a basically my toy box!"

"Rented a very expensive Zeiss EZ 85mm f/1.4 Otus. It cost a staggering 4.5k. The lens is not a very good copy. Not as sharp as what I saw online. I guess people don't treat rental like their own. "

"Rented 2 lenses. Both arrived on the day expected, lenses were in great condition. Prices were very reasonable to rent, shipping a little high. Would use them again. "

"Everything arrived on time, was packed well and in good condition. Lens Rentals responded to all my emails after receiving the product quickly, and I would definitely rent from them again."

"Very quick delivery and the lens was in great condition. I will be using them again to rent another lens."

"I was pleasantly surprised with Lensrentals's customer service. I received a cracked monitor, called them immediately and informed me that it was okay. Their gear was working correctly and saved me tons of money. I also received the gear one day early so I was able to get a head start. Overall it was more than I could ask for. I Highly recommend them."

"A first time user.
Extremely impressed with the professionalism from start
to finish

Will definitely be back!!

Ed Dahlin

"It was great..My 13 year old loved it used it on her first zziplining experience. .thank u fast shipping the gopro was great"

"Gear arrives on time, in good order. For multiple-day shoots, pricing can't be beat locally, even after adding shipping and insurance coverage. Changes to rental dates were easy to make."

"This is the first time we've used LensRentals.com, as our agency just recently began commercial video production. I couldn't be happier with the equipment, service, or prices. Thanks, Lens Rentals!"

"No fooling around. They are straight and to the point. Ordered, they delivered, and made the return rental easy. They have all the steps in the rental process clear and planned.
Highly recommended.

"Everything has always been so easy working with LensRentals.com which is impressive if you think about how difficult renting relatively expensive equipment seems like it has to be. Thanks!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.