Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2017-01-16

The Go-To Guys

"Lensrentals is always reliable and dependable."

This review was modified by benjohn on January 18 2017 08:30:03 AM

2017-01-15

Customer Service and Product Quality: Both Flawless

"I've rented lenses from LensRentals several times and they provide exceptional glass at a reasonable price, every time.
Very speedy delivery, great customer service, exceptional lenses. I wouldn't rent from anyone else.

This review was modified by mark_e_syvertson on January 17 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-01-15

Great products & Service!

"Great lenses & prices. Great shipping, packing & quality. Attention to detail is obvious."

This review was modified by nealfharris on January 17 2017 03:30:01 AM

2017-01-14

"I ordered a Zeiss 16-35 for a trip to yosemite. Unfortunately it didn't get theee overnight likenit should've and I wasn't able to use that lens on my trip. Fortunately, I was able to use it when I got back for a day and was really pleased with the lens and quality. Needless to say, if I need to rent a lens, I'd still use lensrentals.com."

This review was modified by tom_andrew_morgan on January 17 2017 12:03:02 AM

2017-01-13

Just great overall

"I've been periodically renting from Lensrentals for awhile and it has always been a pleasant experience. I left overseas and had them ship some equipment to my assistant, he then notified me that there was an issue with one of the lenses, they were quick to help. In fact I go to them by default for any camera equipment rental needs just because I know that I will be well taken care of.

I recently rented during their christmas special and got my equipment a day early so I was able to play a little before my actual shoot! Cant say enough good things about this company. They've truly gained a loyal customer.

This review was modified by fidel-31055 on January 17 2017 12:01:57 AM

Easy!

"Wonderful service makes trying different lenses a snap. "

This review was modified by williamdelliott on January 17 2017 12:01:16 AM

Easy

"The whole process was very easy."

This review was modified by life_wontwait on January 17 2017 12:01:14 AM

Extraordinary packing!

"The camera actually arrived early in an amazing protective box. I liked the sense of humor in the wording of the documents. A classy operation!"

This review was modified by kjmohrman on January 17 2017 12:00:55 AM

2017-01-12

My winter Yellowstone trip was made successful because of lensrental

"I had planned out a winter trip to Yellowstone., however I was a little skeptic of the trip because I had no super telephoto lens. With the lensrentals.com promo offer during new years + their brand name for serving customers, I ordered a 200-400mm f/4 for 10 days & boy it was worth it. The whole experience is very easy, you order, they ship the material, you pick it up and use it. The lens came in its own padded bag with really good protective packing. And returns are easy too, you use the same box with their return label and send the shipment back. Easy - peasy with such competitive pricing that I now wonder why wasn't I using them before. "

This review was modified by saurabhshankar2110 on January 17 2017 12:00:44 AM

2017-01-11

They Will Spoil You

"From beginning to end, I found the experience seamless, efficient and as crisp as an L series lens. They are pros and I admire their courtesy and business style. I feel like a pampered, valued customer and wouldn't stray. LensRentals.com, I love you!"

This review was modified by distinctlyflorida-77256 on January 13 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-08

Ease and quality exceeded

"Ease of ordering and returning lens was great! Quality and condition of lens exceeded expectations. Will definitely rent again!"

wonderful experience

"very good service quick and professional the gear was in very good shape "

Love this service!

"Rented a Canon EF 100 - 400mm zoom for a vacation in Jackson Hole. Arrived on time and in great condition. Lens was in it's own case. Paid about $100 for a 2 day rental of an $1,900 lens -- that's a pretty good value. One suggestion would be to add a piece of tape so you can tape close the return package. The FedEx office I shipped from had a tape gun but you can't always count on that. Really happy this service exists. Nice work guys!"

Nice service!

"Everything arrived on time and packaged very well. Easy to return and they email a confirmation when they receive the return. Very satisfied with this service.

Happy & Surprised

"I was very happy the rental of the camera. The camera performed as expected and was reasonably priced. The camera was however "well used" with the rubber grips being worn out which left me with black on my hands. This did not effect the photographs nor my ability to get the shots. I would recommend LensRentals.com."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.