Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-09-25

1st Rental: 1st Rate

"Rented a Sony A7II and a Zeiss Loxia 21mm together. Signed up through the website, and spoke on the phone ahead of time regarding their purchase plan. Packaged beautifully and delivered on time, I shot a day and decided to keep the two. Added the cost of additional warranty was minimal and was told, "Keep everything!" So I did. Very pleased with the experience."

2016-09-25

Excellent experience!

"Flawless transaction. Lens arrived exactly on time and was packaged to make return easy. Lens was in excellent shape and performed flawlessly. Highly recommended."

2016-09-24

My New Best Friends!

"I had an extraordinary experience with LensRentals.com! The rental process could not have been easier. The video camera arrived as scheduled (shout out to FedEx, woot woot!) and was packaged well. I had a snafu with shipping it back as scheduled (all my fault, not LensRentals.com) and the customer service team was very responsive and extremely helpful... thanks Mae and Diana! Overall, it was a great experience and I will definitely use their services again."

2016-09-23

"Thank you for your quick response to my questions and your recommendation. I certainly will use your service again. Regards, Henry"

2016-09-23

Such a great company

"They told me what lens to rent and I made amazing photos with it!"

2016-09-20

Quality Gear with Convenience!

"Order came in organized case allowing for easy grab and go shooting. Equipment was clean and well maintained. Only downside is it made me want to buy the rental gear after use, as results were so go. Great way to preview gear before purchase or simply to upgrade equipment for a trip or a shoot from time to time.

Cheers

This review was modified by cflyfishing on September 20 2016 09:33:46 AM

2016-09-19

LensRentals Has My Endorsement!

"I rented the Canon 24-70 2.8 II lens for an event last weekend. The lens was in perfect condition, packed carefully and arrived on time. It worked flawlessly and the return shipping instructions were incredibly simple, straight-forward and easy to follow. The efficiency of the LensRentals process is truly a model other companies should emulate! Thank you!"

2016-09-18

Great product, easy website, excellent service

"I needed a Canon 6D for a wedding I was shooting. It arrived on time, in great condition and worked exactly as expected.

The ordering process with LensRentals was simple. Communication with the excellent.

Definitely would rent from them again.

Lots of photo love!!

"I love lensrentals.com! Excellent equipment, fast delivery, friendly staff & great prices. I will definitely use again! "

Above and Beyond

"My rental started off with a big hitch. The lens was arriving Wednesday, the day I was scheduled to leave for a 12 day elk hunting trip out west. Our plans changed last minute and we left on Tuesday. After a few contacts with customer service, we decided to recall the original lens and have a new one sent to Laramie, the closest fedex location on the website. I put a note in the checkout notes that ideally I'd need it there before 1PM to avoid a return trip to Laramie. The next day I heard from customer service. They could get the lens to Laramie, or my preferred destination of Steamboat, via next day ground. They essentially went out of their way to ensure I got the best situation possible, contacting me by phone and email, and working around my very unique cross-country circumstances. They were very accommodating and the lens was immaculate. Can't wait to rent another lens."

This review was modified by Inhof on September 16 2016 10:09:56 AM

2016-09-16

It doesn't get any better than this !!!

"Easy to Order, arrived on time and hassle free return !! "

2016-09-16

"i missed the fedex pickup time you were gracious Thanks! Al Longenecker"

2016-09-14

Do not look any further!

"Lensrentals.com is awesome! Period! End of story!
They made sure I got my lens on time, against all odds, and really went the extra mile.
I was alerted to them by a guest on-board an adventure cruise ship I work on, and even though I got a very positive review of Lensrentals.com, I was still surprised, and amazed at how responsive these folks really are.
The equipment was in great shape, and as I said, the customer service was outstanding! What else is there? Oh, the price - very reasonable, and even the insurance is reasonable.
Many thanks!

Jeff

2016-09-14

"Lens was delivered on time. Pictures came out great. I would definitely rent from them again."

2016-09-12

First time a charm!!

"I was very pleased with the transaction.. The camera was delivered as promised, in great shape with a battery and lens. This was the first time I've rented a camera or lens and it was a great experience... very easy to return with the return label printed and delivered with the camera. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.