• Address: 7730 Trinity Rd Ste. #110

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Delivered on time and in perfect order, ready to go! Will definitely be using the LensRental services again soon."

"LensRentals was extremely professional and a great company to work with. Because I was sending the camera and lens to my family (located at my vacation destination) - they had lots of questions. We worked through the logistics. Camera and Lens arrived a few days before me. Packaged well and in good working order. Make sure you keep all packaging and sending back will be a breeze. Thank you LensRentals - I have already started to recommend you to my friends."

"Delivery was perfect as well as the equipment ordered.

"As usual, all went well with my order. Lensrentals Customer Service is the best!"

"They always provide excellent service."

"Lens was delivered as promised -- easy return as well."

"Package arrived a day early, I also managed to use a 10% off online coupon. Overall very satisfied with LensRentals.com."

"The whole process was easy. It arrived early and everything was in great working order. The lens was new and so was the flash. Very nice folks to speak with as well."

"This place is like candyland to us aging boomers who love gear. Fantastic no hassle service, clean never a problem equipment brings a smile with every shipment."

"Always smooth, no surprises."

"I had some logistical issues with being home at the time of delivery – your service team coordinated with my nearest FedEx pickup location, rerouted everything, and still had it to me before my event. It was so appreciated! Best customer service I have experienced...EVER!"

"Arrived on time and in extremely good condition! They are so helpful and responsive with any questions, and very understanding. The lens came with detailed instructions on how to return, with a packaged return label (which is so helpful!). This was my second time, can't wait until I have the option to rent again!"

"I rented a Canon Lens from Lens Rental. Their prices were great! I received the lens quickly. I used it and fell in love with it. They have started a "Keeper" program. I called them and told them I wanted to keep the lens. They quoted me a price and I purchased the lens from them. It was a good price. They also credited me my rental fee to the purchase price, so I didn't lose any money renting it. I want to rent another Canon lens and it will definitely rent from Lens Rental."

"I have been renting lenses from them for about a year and they have been absolutely fantastic! Quick shipping, great packaging for safety and a lot of knowledge about their products. I would order from them again and again!"

"This was my first experience with LensRentals.com and I was super happy with the entire experience. They made the process so fast and simple and the equipment was is top shape, like new. It couldn't be easier to rent equipment and give it a try before deciding if you wanted to buy it. I'm already looking forward to renting more lenses! "

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.