• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"Everything exceeded my expectations."

"Wanted to try out The new TC-14E111 Nikkor. 1.4 teleconverter. I used it with 70-200mmVR2. If it is great, I will buy one.
Small box arrives by FedEx next day. Well designed foam cube w/lid contains neophrene bag w/lens. Very safe transport system. Took it to Hawaii used it for several whale watching trips and after about 5 days returned home and sent it back using peel label system and same box with my tape. Easy as pie.
I was a little concerned about the tape. Originally all tape was special tamper proof kind. Had to cut that to open. Sending it back, it is tampered. Better to supply enough of same tape to customer, so they can send it back the way it came. Took a long time to get back to source too. Not overnight and not 2 day. Must be a shipping cost issue. Or depending on what it is.
Besides the tape thing, I could not be happier with the process. Price was fair, service speedy and perfect. Item looked brand new and worked as it was supposed to.
I have decided with my camera,(D800), teleconverters are not worth the decline in quality or loss of fstops. Glad I didn't have to buy one to find that out.
Next rental will be 300 2.8 or 400 2.8

"LensRentals.com just does it right.

Attention to detail with packaging, shipping, and most importantly, equipment functionality and cleanliness.

Everything feels as though it's just come out of the box.

I'm completely hooked after my first experience.

You will be, too.

"Equipment was in wonderful shape, and worked fabulously. Shipping process was extremely straightforward. I'll definitely work with them again."

"LensRentals.com was right on the money with their service and equipment. As this was the first time I used them, I was a but apprehensive about the process. But the setup & billing were easy and after a quick reference phone call, it was all set up. Shipping was as promised and I had the lens to use on my special project. I'd recommend lensrentals.com to anyone looking for access to a high-quality lens for a limited amount of time for a reasonable price..."

"This was my first order with LensRentals and it was great. Verification process was both quick and thorough. Lens was great and delivered when specified.

Overall - definitely recommend LensRentals for all your lens rental needs.

"I wanted a long telephoto lens to photograph wildlife in Africa. The ordering process was easy. LensRental shipped it to me, comprehensive insurance for everything except immersion in water was included, and when I was finished I returned the lens in the same box with shipping prepaid. The lens looked brand new and performed flawlessly. "

"Awesome customer service, great prices, fast shipping. It's nice to be able to rent lenses before you buy them, or to be able to rent lenses that you may not be able to afford yet, for special sessions. I look forward to renting more lenses from them. I won't go anywhere else. "

"First time renter...excellent service and I would definetly rent again."

"Lens arrived on time and was exactly what I rented. I will definitely rent camera equipment from LensRentals.com again. "

"Great lens! The only suggestion I have is that the lens should have come with a tripod ring. It is a little heavy to mount without it. "

"Great service, great equipment. I will use them again."

"I really liked the packaging. A little confusion on the original order but customer service handled it and things went smoothly from there."

"This transaction went exactly the way it was supposed to."

"Super clean gear and it was a very smooth process. Shipping was easy and the rental was super affordable!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.