• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"Roger and his team are the best!"

"Great service at a great price."

"Overall good experience renting a lens from them. A friend recommended I use their service. The lens came on time, and in excellent condition. Great communication from them. I will rent from them again."

"Great company. Recommended. "

"These guys are amazing. It's the second time I rent photography equipment from LensRentals and it's once again on time, clean, to spec, packaged nicely and arrives with "extras" like hoods and pouches for the lenses. If I had a magic wand I wouldn't change a thing (ok, I'd get the lenses for free, but you get the point)."

"Everyone at Lens Rental was very friendly,knowledgeable & helpful."

"Excellent service once again, for the third time. Great gear, reasonably priced, with a surprisingly easy shipping and return system. Excellent customer service with real human beings not he phone as well - though we've never needed it. When we first considered them, we called LensRentals.com and spoke to their very helpful and friendly staff. A great idea, executed perfectly, making life a lot easier for us working with shrinking budgets!"

"Very responsive email service at all hours of the day. Quick shipment and well packaged lenses with easy to return label and packaging (free shipping both ways with one year membership).

Only minor issues is shipping via FedEx which requires use of their physical locations and not the drop boxes which are only available for FedEx "Express" - though still may work. Best to get a receipt and hand off delivery for return shipment.

"Everything from ordering and sending the package back is great. Very simple and easy process."

"As always, great experience with lensrentals.com"

"It is the second time that I order from LensRentals. I am from Canada and traveling to the US and be able to pickup my lens at a FedEx location is very useful. The service is perfect and the lens is in perfect condition. It is well protected. I find the web site very easy to use and the order process is simple. They have a lot of lens to choose from and I appreciate that they give their own perspective on each lens. This helped me a lot when I was trying to figure out what Wide angle lens to choose. It is certain that I will rent again from them on my next trip to the US."

"Lens Rentals has always been my number one choice for gear when I need special equipment quickly and reliably. The order process is super smooth, and delivery speed often exceeds expectations. "

"A fast, efficient and excellent value. In particular, I appreciated how the staff helped me through the process.

Moreover, renting kept me from making an expensive mistake.

"I love LensRentals. They're great to work with, they have very reasonable prices, and they a basically my toy box!"

"Rented a very expensive Zeiss EZ 85mm f/1.4 Otus. It cost a staggering 4.5k. The lens is not a very good copy. Not as sharp as what I saw online. I guess people don't treat rental like their own. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.