Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

Lensrentals Rocks!

"I researched a number of photographic equipment rental services before selecting LensRentals.com. The single most important aspect in my decision was the fact that LensRentals.com has the option of purchasing damage AND THEFT insurance! Other rental services wanted to place huge deposits against my credit card as insurance against theft. Additionally, when I made inquiries to LensRentals.com, the customer service was outstanding! The representative I dealt with was not only courteous and helpful, but also very friendly and grateful for my business. LensRentals.com has MY business all sewn up. Thank you, LensRentals.com!"

2016-02-08

Lens Rentals Delivers in Customer Service,Equipment, and Price

"This isn't my first time using Lens Rentals and it won't be my last. They have top of the line persons working their. I've talked on the phone and chatted on their chat program and in both cases they were helpful and courteous.

The rental process is quick and painless and the results have always been more than satisfactory. They always seem to have what I need whether it's a Pentax or Canon product.

It's a great service for those of us who need a specific lens infrequently making it unreasonable to purchase or (like me) for trying / testing a lens I'm interested in purchasing.

If you're considering renting a photographic piece of equipment give them a look, their prices, equipment, and customer service are second to none.

A very appreciative customer.

2016-02-06

Loved the opportunity

"I so enjoyed the opportunity to try out the Canon 7d mark 2 as I am considering purchasing a new camera. The fact that someone can rent a camera, was something I didn't even know about. Rentlense had a camera to me within a couple of days. The camera was in excellent conditions and came with everything I needed to started using it right away."

2016-02-05

Convenient way to rent camera gear

"Placing the order was hassle-free and straightforward. Prices for the camera rental, damage insurance, and ground shipping were very reasonable. Gear was securely packaged and delivered on time. Package comes with a return label so the return process simply involves dropping it (i.e. complete gear with original box and return label) off at the nearest FedEx Office before the deadline. Overall, great rental experience!"

2016-02-04

easy. fast. efficient.

"ordered a week before. delivered on time. packaged perfectly so it was easy to carry around. only problem was that i only had one battery for the monitor i rented but i won't give 4 stars because of that. everything was nice and smooth!"

2016-02-03

Big weekend at the Space Coast

" Having just returned from a birding/photography weekend in De-
cember, I was somewhat disappointed in my shots from Ding Darling
NWR and Corkscrew Swamp. We had been planning this second trip
to the Space Coast Birding Festival for several months and I knew I
would have a second opportunity at some of the birds. Rented a Can-
on 400/F4. Shot both handheld and on a tripod. Simply wonderful
pics of Spoonbills, Painted Buntings, and Scrub Jays!

2016-01-31

Professional level service and communications

"I appreciate the status updates via Twitter and email. You know exactly where you stand with LensRentals.com. Prices are great, and equipment selection is up-to-date and in like-new condition. Fast, dependable shipping and their customer service is the best. I'm a small customer, and have rented occasionally over the past 4 years, but I'm treated like the pro that rents every week. I would never go anywhere else for my photographic equipment rental. "

2016-01-31

Prompt and fair service

"My questions were answered quickly. Service was prompt. I am completely happy with their service."

2016-01-25

"Punctual delivery, equipment in excellent condition, perfect transaction. Very satisfied return customer."

2016-01-24

Excelente service !

"There was a problem with the delivery but as soon I sent a note some one got back to me with a solution. Really good customer service !"

2016-01-23

Awesome service

"Tremendous expericence with lensrentals: I rented both a lense and a compact camera. They both arrived on time and well packed. Moreover, I had a great customer service experience where I was recommended a very good compact camera for my use (sport event).
THANK YOU!!!

2016-01-22

Excellent service!

"I have rented a few cameras from Lens Rentals. They provide great service! Highly recommended!"

2016-01-19

Excellent service

"Excellent service and amazing pictures of memorable trip thanks to lens rentals "

2016-01-18

Best Rental Site

"LensRental always meets my highest expectations. Timely deliveries, high quality equipment, and easy return process make it the best way to rent."

2016-01-17

So convenient! Shoot like a pro!

"I love the service lens rentals provides. The costs are very reasonable and it's just awesome to be able to rent high end glass and see what it can do. Also great to evaluate lenses or gear you might want to purchase. Orders show up on time, they're in great shape and all shipping materials are included for the return. I can't really think of a way to improve on what they're doing. Very satisfied as a 4 time lens renter!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.