Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-22

Top notch personalized rental experience

"Every detail was very well thought out! Lens quality was superb. And customer service was first class! Highly recommend"

2017-09-21

Understanding

"I order cameras to record a business commercial and while I was renting them from we were hit by hurricane Irma. They emailed me to notify me that they extended my rental due to life. I'm definitely using them again. "

2017-09-20

Great service.

"When I had questions, I called and talked to a real person and they were friendly and helped me out. Would highly recommend."

2017-09-16

Very Professional and Very Friendly!

"This was my first time renting camera lenses (I didn't even know there was such a thing) and I'm glad I chose this company. I rented a long lens and a lens for regular photos (mine is broken) for my husband's Air Force basic military training graduation. It was very easy to navigate the website and place my order, which arrived earlier than expected and was packaged very securely. I LOVED that they even provided tape for the return shipping, showing their attention to detail and customer service. I did think that I was missing a lens hood but found it after a super fast and friendly reply! I would definitely recommend this company to others and should I ever need to rent lenses again, I'll be using their service again!"

2017-09-15

happy camper

"The camera I rented came when expected. Well packed in a carry bag and waterproof Pelican case, so the whole package was pretty much bombproof wrt shipping damage. Everything seemed in perfect working order. "

2017-09-09

Great service!

""

2017-09-08

Great experience with Lensrentas

"Delivery was fast, tech support knowledgeable and customer service superb. I look forward to doing future business with the company and would highly recommend lensrentals to anyone interested in film/photography. All my questions were answered and if they weren't, I was connected to someone who might know immediately. It was my first big budget shoot, and the people at lensrentals really knew what they were talking about. They recommended certain things and offered me great advice on how to make my production go more smoothly. And when something wasn't working, such a device that was defective, they were quick to replace the item so I could continue shooting. Really liked how simple and easy shipping was and hassle free. Five stars all around for great products and service!"

2017-09-01

LensRental.com Does Another First Rate Job

"I rented the Nikon 300 mm f/2.8 telephone and the Nikon D810 for the solar eclipse of 2017. This my second rental of the 300 mm and my nth of the D810. Everything was perfect, as usual. Everything was well packed, and everything functioned perfectly. Somehow they even managed to arrange a 100% cloud-free day in Driggs, ID where I photographed the eclipse! (I don't ordinarily give credit to human efforts for improving the weather, but these guys are so good ...)

The equipment arrived a bit early, which was nice.

In the planning phase for this rental they even measured the lens cap diameter for me to make sure that the solar filter I was ordering would fit properly. Great people!

2017-08-22

Thanks!

"I didn't have the right lens for my GH5 to film the eclipse and found this place online. They got the lens here early and it gave me time to figure out how to use it. Also they were really prompt with customer service about where to buy solar filters, confirm a change to the delivery address and they also had great tech support on how to use it. I'm an amature at best when it comes to videography and photography so a place like this really helped me make the best of what could be a once in a life time experience. Thanks for everything! "

2017-08-04

Always top notch experience

"3rd time in 3 years and the experience was always top notch. Equipment is in great condition, shipping material is easy and all ready to drop when you’re done. This year they changed to pack it in a Pelikan case instead of the former used dense foam padded cardboard box. So even less to worry.

Highly recommended, especially if you need a specific tool for a specific shot once a year !!!

2017-08-03

Absolutely Fantastic Service

"This was the first time I have ever rented a lens. The company shipped quickly, the lens looked practically new, the packaging was humorous with clever things written on the outside. They send you a return label, back up return take (with more clever sayings). The prices are comparative to their competitors. I had accidentally misplaced the package and the lens cap that came with the rental, and when I emailed them their response was almost instant and they were extremely flexible in me shipping is after I had already shipped the lens. This is by far a company I have had the best customer service experience overall. I will absolutely be using them in the future. "

2017-08-02

Lens rentals is a top notch service!

"Great selection of equipment. All gear in excellent condition. Very easy process from start to finish. Very reasonable prices."

2017-07-25

THE BEST RENTAL FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT

"This has to be the best place ever to rent equipment. You send them an email they get to write back , you asked them for an extension bc your flight is delayed they say yes, you asked schedule a pick up, they do it. Not to mention the fact that their equipment is flawless . This is true the perfect service for any photographer . It is over 100 % less than the local rental agencies here in Miami. You get your equipment delivered and the picked up. The labels are done. Really . Exceptional. flawless . Amazing customer service. Thank you for all your had work. If anyone thinks this is a made up review, give me a call I am for real www.gracielacattarossi.com

2017-07-22

VERY PLEASE!

"Simply put. I'll rent from them many more times. Clean equipment and good packaging.

2017-07-19

Awesome experience

"Very smooth process and would definitely rent again."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.