Stores > LensRentals.com

• Phone: 901-754-9100
    • Customer Support: 901-754-9100
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm weekdays

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-19

Great!

"Everything went smoothly and the support staff was friendly."

This review was modified by drake-55352 on March 21 2017 09:00:07 AM

2017-03-18

No Problem Rental

"The entire process went very smoothly. The lens arrived on time and in very good condition.

I will be buying my own copy of this lens in the near future.

Thanks

This review was modified by greydad on March 21 2017 12:30:13 AM

2017-03-16

"I love love love this product. It made my pics super crisp. This is a product I will buy when I inherit money. "

This review was modified by jessica_trotter on March 21 2017 12:00:14 AM

2017-03-11

Great experience!

"They shipped out on time and it was easy to return the lens. Being able to test out lenses is a great for photographers."

This review was modified by Dexterlewis80 on March 14 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-03-10

1st time usage

"I finally pulled the trigger with LensRental to use the Sony 70-200mm G F/2.8 for a weekend event. The order/delivery process was quite easy, lens worked great and I returned without a hitch. I am extremely satisfied and will be utilizing them for other events going forward."

This review was modified by wales32311 on March 14 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-03-09

A real money saver!

"How often have you wondered how a particular lens might work for you. LensRentals has the perfect answer. Last week I rented a Fuji 16-55mm lens because the rental cost for a week is very reasonable and would prevent me from buying a very expensive lens that may not fit my needs. Indeed, the lens arrived well packed, I used it over the weekend and decided that it is just too large and heavy for everyday use. It went back to LensRentals in the prepaid shipping box. I am happy as it saved me from a very large expense that I would have regretted. Needless to say, if I have a special event where I need the 2.8 aperturbed, I will rent the beast again and still be way ahead in my costs."

This review was modified by Pebodo on March 14 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-03-07

"My second time renting and it was a breeze. Everything came in great shape and ready to go. I will be back for more."

This review was modified by Mja-42090 on March 09 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-04

"Fabulouso.. Cant wait until i need to rent camera gear again, will definitely be a repeat customer!"

This review was modified by midexjet on March 07 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-03-04

Lens takes surf trip to next level

"I rented a Tamron 600mm zoom lenses to get closer to the action for our surf trip. It took our trip to the next level with lasting memories!!"

This review was modified by ncmons on March 07 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-27

Friendly and Flexible

"What a delight! the support staff were totally understanding about several glitches in my order - all my fault. They define good customer service. I will definitely be back"

This review was modified by dll9004 on March 01 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-02-25

Simply the best

"LOVE working with this company. Always has the best gear in stock and always in perfect condition. Could not be happier. "

This review was modified by stevefreno on February 28 2017 12:30:17 AM

2017-02-25

No hassles!

"Sony Pro Imaging rescued me when one of my two Sony A7RIIs required repair just before a big out of town shoot. Within 48 hours my Lensrental.com loaner arrived. Fortunately, Sony was able to repair my camera and sent it overnight to the hotel where I would be shooting the next day. While I didn't even unpack the Lensrental.com loaner, had I needed it, it was there for me. Thanks to Lensrental.com and Sony Pro Imaging. Both make it less stressful to be a photography professional. "

This review was modified by stevenhacker on February 28 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-02-23

Excellent!

"Excellent service and delivery!"

This review was modified by lukasla on February 28 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-22

great service. you get what you pay for

"The only negative I can think of is that it costs a lot: $85 total for three days' rental of a Fuji XF 56mm with LensCap protection. But, hey, you get what you pay for, and both the product and the service are very, very good. I especially appreciate reading the occasional postings online from Roger Cicala."

This review was modified by devotus on February 24 2017 06:00:07 PM

2017-02-19

Fantastic service

"The lens arrived a couple of days early. It was packed really well and was very easy to repackage when the time came to return it. Just slap the prepaid label on the box and drop it off at the shipper. The lens was in great condition and I got to take some amazing pictures. Really a great way to test a lens you're thinking of buying. I highly recommend LensRentals. Their level of organization makes everything easy. "

This review was modified by thoslloyd on February 21 2017 07:30:02 PM

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.