Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

VERY PLEASE!

"Simply put. I'll rent from them many more times. Clean equipment and good packaging.

2017-07-19

Awesome experience

"Very smooth process and would definitely rent again."

2017-07-19

Great first time renter experience

"First of all, I like the idea of a try before buy model. This is a perfect way to try out a lens or camera before committing to the very expensive cost of buying equipment. I rented the Sigma Art Lens 85mm prime lens. It was extremely heavy, but I did like the quality of the image for the most part. The shipping would give a 4 out of 5 only because I had to ship to FED EX store and pick up before my trip and when it was time to ship the lens back, I had a very difficult time finding a place that would give me a receipt. I spent 3 hours in a panic trying to find a place during my vacation. Customer service was great when I had a question. I was put at ease knowing that the lens would arrive before my trip. I would do this again if a good opportunity presents itself. "

2017-07-18

Excellent

"Delivery on time,return label and tape very convenient.Excellent services. Thanks"

All better than stated.

"All better than expected. Lens was in great condition. Arrived on time, well packed and lenrentals check in to confirm I revived the lens. Would rent from them anytime."

D5

"Rental was received on time and was in excellent condition."

Exceptional customer service!

"Great opportunity to "try before you buy". Patiently answered all my questions. Return packaging and system is fast and easy."

Great Service to Alaska!

"As an Alaskan resident, I am often disappointed that companies will not ship up here, or charge exorbitant prices for shipping. Lens Rental did not do either of those things! They allowed extra time to make sure the lens arrived on time. The packaging was so nice and I loved that everything was included to return the lens - even the tape!

I was able to play with it before the planned day cruise I rented it for. A surprise element of the day was a couple in our group got engaged and I was able to capture some awesome shots of that! I had the lens for a few extra days and got some fun shots at our 4th of July parade and family things. Thank you for a great experience! I will be a repeat customer for sure!

Best ever!

"I've been renting since 2008. They have great prices. Their service is excellent. They make sure the lens gets shipped to you to be absolutely sure it is there before you leave on your trip. Sometimes a day early. The packaging is secure and well protected. They include the return shipping label along with tape so you do not have to search for some. Check out their blog for lots of useful information. Have you ever thought of staking 50 UV filters? They have. (Boredom or curiosity??)"

2017-07-15

Everything a business should be!

"LensRentals.com made doing business easy with them! It was a simple click and ship. Packaging was simple to open and return. I would defiantly rent from them again.

2017-07-13

Was dispointed in the product

"Was given a camera that the memory card slot was broken so we couldn't record to memory card. Gear should of been tested from top to bottom before being sent out to a client. "

2017-07-12

Fun and made sure I had everything I needed!

"Rented a D5 to take huge landscape pics on vacation in South Dakota. Lensrental.com made sure I had everything I needed in a timely fashion..will for sure rent again from them!!"

2017-07-12

Wonderful and useful service

"The whole process with LensRentals has been outstanding (up until the very end, hence 4 not 5 stars!) -- the website is terrific and easy to use, with a good selection of lenses and cameras. Once ordered, the confirmatory communication was complete and informative, giving me good confidence the correct items would be delivered on time. Packaging, which is also used to return, was extremely good and the whole return process was excellent . . . except that a week after receipt of an email confirming they had received the returned items but needed now to clean and check, I still haven't received confirmation that all is in order and the website doesn't provide any information either. So, all wonderful and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED except for this slight "ball drop" right at the very end. Will nevertheless DEFINITELY USE AGAIN"

2017-07-10

Best Customer Service Ever

"As always, everything perfect."

2017-07-09

Great Company

"I've been using LensRentals since 2009 and I will continue renting from them. Sometimes I even buy their gear whenever I want to keep it (check their Keeper program). I love the flexible options for delivery. I used home delivery, office delivery and "Hold at FedEx office" options at different times. Their packing is superb and now they even include some ultra-sticky scotch tape for sealing the box for return shipping, which is a nice and useful touch. They also offer variety of insurance programs for the gear and the insurance rates are very reasonable. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.