Stores > LensRentals.com

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

2016-12-02

As Promised!

"Easy to understand terms, easy to navigate site, great rates, huge selection. Just what I was looking for. "

2016-12-01

Great way to take a piece of equipment for a test drive

"Rented a Fuji X-T2 & 2 lenses to see if this is one I wanted to invest in for a complete system. LensRentals got it to me on time & everything was so easy to use. I really liked that they packed everything in a pelican case and all was well padded. "

2016-11-30

Nice experience

"I rented the BMPC 4k and a monitor. The items arrived together in a pelican case that had velcro compartments. The return process was easy. I had previously rented from another service but they were not open Thanksgiving week which is when I needed to send the equipment back. I was glad LensRentals had the camera I needed and had the greater flexibility the week of a holiday. "

2016-11-24

lensrentals is the best

"came through right on time, no issues with gear"

2016-11-21

First Time User

"Our company based in Los Angeles travels to Nashville for the CMA Awards. Our company is assigned by ABC / Disney to cover this event on a yearly basis. This is the 4th year we have covered the CMA's and we usually ship our own gear to the venue, but this year we decided to rent locally. When we went to pick up the equipment, we found everyone at LensRentals.com courteous and most helpful. All of the gear was in top shape, and worked flawlessly. The entire rental process was very smooth, and at the end of the day the rental was less expensive than shipping from Los Angeles to Nashville and back again. LensRental has earned us as a Lifetime Customer."

2016-11-20

It just works.

"Really, I have no complaints. At all."

2016-11-20

4 days with a lens

"I rented the Tamron 150-600mm for Sony to shoot the Super Moon on my Sony A7M2. I was very satisfied with the whole experience, and would consider renting from LensRentals again. The product shipped out fast and after I was done it was very easy to repack the lens in the box it came, stick the label on the box and drop it off at a FedEx. "

2016-11-19

Canon 400mm 2.8 IS II Great Lens But The Weather Was Not On My Side!

"The lens rental was priced fairly it was delivered on time and everything was just as Lens Rentals had promised. Though no fault of their own I rented the Canon 400mm 2.8 II IS to capture the biggest Supermoon in 65 years and I was clouded in all 3 nights. No Supermoon was ever visible in Florida. So I wasted nearly $500 dollars for nothing. First and last time renting such an expensive lens. I will just buy one and sell it in a few years with about the same total loss as renting one for 8 days. This way there is always another opportunity to capture my shot. With a rental when the time is up and you did not get your shot, you take a huge loss! "

2016-11-19

On time delivery and great service everytime

"LensRentals delivered my rented lens on time and it was so easy to reserve. The lens worked as I expected and sending the lens back was a breeze. Overall, super satisfied."

F.100%

"Great equipment. Everything worked flawlessly. I will definitely use this company again. "

2016-11-18

LensRentals is top notch in customer service

"I love this company. Everything goes smoothly and they follow up on requests promptly. I'm a happy customer,"

2016-11-18

On point!

"We have used LensRentals for numerous shoots and we couldn't be more pleased! Their thoroughness and detail in delivery/receiving of packages, and the friendly customer service have been refreshing. We highly recommend them for your next project!"

This review was modified by randy-41042 on November 18 2016 10:30:11 AM

2016-11-17

Taking my photography to the next level

"When I have a important shoot I contact Lens Rental.com from Quality Lenses and everything in between. They are fast and have second to none customer service. "

2016-11-17

Aaron J Lense Review

"The lense work phenomenal I appreciate the price of the rental and delivery in a timely manner I am going to purchase me this lens for Christmas. Thanks Guys great experience."

2016-11-11

Renting Photo equipment on the go

"LensRentals.com is definitely a must , especially when you need a great lens or camera. If you are looking for a camera or lens and you are not sure if you want to purchase or not, renting equipment at LensRentals.com lets you take the equipment for a test spin (so to speak.) You can rent at a fraction of the price of buying and you will know if you like it before buying and being stuck with it. Also, in a pinch you can rent a lens or camera to use on vacation, or if your equipment broke and can not get your new gear in time rent it. LensRentals.com customer service IS FAST AND FRIENDLY. I have rented a few times and never was I disappointed. They have many lenses and cameras to choose from. The next best thing is there is a technical review for most equipment that is very helpful information. Shipping is simple, they even add a return label for easy send back. Easy checkout and payment. I will always use LensRentals.com for my equipment needs. "

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.