• LensRentals.com LensRentals.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

"Gear arrives on time, in good order. For multiple-day shoots, pricing can't be beat locally, even after adding shipping and insurance coverage. Changes to rental dates were easy to make."

"This is the first time we've used LensRentals.com, as our agency just recently began commercial video production. I couldn't be happier with the equipment, service, or prices. Thanks, Lens Rentals!"

"No fooling around. They are straight and to the point. Ordered, they delivered, and made the return rental easy. They have all the steps in the rental process clear and planned.
Highly recommended.

"Everything has always been so easy working with LensRentals.com which is impressive if you think about how difficult renting relatively expensive equipment seems like it has to be. Thanks!"

"I have used LensRentals several times over the years when I have a need for an extra piece of equipment. 100% of the time, I have always received the equipment in good working shape, on time and have never had a problem or issue with the rented items. Pricing is competitive as well. I will use them in the future."

"Well packaged, good customer service - quick response to my inquiry, even after hours. The ability to add a lens and include in my other shipment without extra charge made it feel like personal service/treatment. I would rent again for sure."

"they did everything they were supposed to do and i screwed up returning the rental and they did not charge me even though they had to overnight it back to them because of me . thank you very much"

"One day shipping was a lifesaver!"

"Great selection, efficient delivery, affordable rates, easy to send back, and very friendly customer service. I've rented from them numerous times and appreciate the chance to use lens I could never afford to buy. "

"Very professional and quick replies with any questions I had. Easy to ship back. I've used them 3 times so far and totally recommend them. "

"The shipper lost the lens for awhile. LensRentals was going to overnight me another if the original didn't come before my vacation. They talked to me daily about the progress. The lens came on time and I used it quite a lot on my vacation. I would definitely use them again. "

"Price was my biggest complaint. Too expensive. Should not card for the days that item is received. Item arrived in the evening. "

"Great service! Delivered on time and as advertised!"

"I have always had a great experience with this company and will always continue to use their services. "

"Well let me first start by saying i didn't get the camera on the first day I rented it, the NE region was getting blasted with one of the worst storms of the year. However the customer service team promptly called me informing me of the delay and then presented me with option due to the delay. Some of the best customer service I've ever had!"

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.