Stores > LensRentals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-08-22

Awesome Service....!!!!

"I was able to rent a lens that I couldn't have afforrded at the time and it was great for both my photographers to use on our holiday and to determine that yes this was something we could definitly use in the future. They got some amazing pics.
The equipment was in "like new" condition.
LensRentals.com did everything to make this as simple as possible. Next day delivery and a amazingly easy return made this the best score of the summer.
Service was fantastic. No hidden charges everything was upfront.
we will definitly be using this service again.
C. MacKenzie and crew

2016-08-22

"I wanted to try a 70-200mm 2.8 before buying because of the price to make sure that it was what I really needed it. Being able to rent and use was wonderful. A really great lens."

2016-08-21

"I've used them several times, and have always gotten clean equipment on-time."

2016-08-20

Excellent company

"This is an excellent company. The website is user friendly. They deliver timely and have a great selection of lenses. If you are in the market buy a Dslr and want to test one out first before investing thousands in lenses, this is a great way to do it. They ship from Tennessee I believe so it is pretty fast to get their orders out to the east coast. Also they have a package that provides free shipping like Amazon prime. Highly recommended. "

2016-08-20

great service!

"Great service and prompt delivery. The product arrived on time and securely packed. Everything was as advertised (I rented a 14-24 f2.8 Nikon UW lens). The return instructions were clear and convenient. Pleased with the whole process and will recommend highly."

2016-08-19

Just what I needed!

"I was hired to photograph the wedding of a friend's son. I already own a Nikon D600 and a full complement of Nikon lenses, but felt I would be more secure in having a second Nikon full frame as backup. The D750 I rented arrived on the designated day, was expertly packed, you keep the same packaging to return it, and was in mint condition. It became my primary camera for the event and the image quality was outstanding. I was very pleased with the service and expect to use it again sometime."

2016-08-18

Zero hustle

"This is my second time I order from LensRentals.

First time I had to go through a pretty time consuming background check.
This time around: zero hustle. Awesome.

This review was modified by tknkg on August 18 2016 05:34:58 PM

2016-08-18

Catchy Title!

"Lens rentals customer service was on point answering several questions and modifying my order after I realized I missed something. There website is easy to use and their gear comes professionally packaged. I look forward to doing business again"

This review was modified by mlapaglia on August 18 2016 02:42:46 PM

2016-08-13

Good availability and good advice

"As a photography hobbyist that has recently decided to rekindle my interest (after several years of falling back to just the camera on my phone), I'm really excited about becoming aware of the availability of rentals. It has contributed substantially to making my re-entry into the hobby more fun and educational, and I look forward to each new rental as if it is the departure date of an upcoming vacation. I've tried more than one rental service, and have latched onto LensRentals.com because they have the gear that is of interest to me, and they have responded with helpful info and advice, both by email and telephone, and because I've had no problems with any of the lenses that I've rented. I was pointed towards LensRentals.com from comments on Dpreview.com, which has also been a deep well of useful info. Sometime soon I'll be deciding on a lens to purchase, and I'm considering purchasing a used one from LensRentals.com, and if so, I'd probably rent the anointed lens once more just to be sure, because I can apply the rental fee towards the purchase price."

2016-08-10

Landscape lens in Iceland

"I rented a lens for my trip to Iceland. It arrived on time and was exactly what I needed! The entire process was easy and a great experience. I was able to get the pictures I wanted without the expense of a new lens. I will rent from this business again in the future and recommend it to fellow photographers as well. Great value. Thank you!"

2016-08-10

Quality

"Service and Equipment! Everything worked as advertised, smooth and painless process on both sides. I will definitely use LensRentals.com again. Actually I have used them twice already, and plan to do so in the future!
The camera, a Fuji XPro2 and the 35mm/f2 lens was flawless, they worked like a charm.

2016-08-08

You'll be sad sending the gear back

"Everything was great, I was expecting to have to do all these unnecessary steps to return the gear but everything was included. All I had to do was use what I rented and then put it back in the box. Great service and fast shipping. "

2016-08-07

Easy, No-Hassle way to Rent Photo Equipment

"My order arrived on time, complete and all equipment was in excellent condition."

2016-08-06

Fast Service

"Their cost is in line with other online rental stores. I gravitate to LenRentals because they provide fast service and always seem to have the gear I need in stock."

This review was modified by jalvarez247 on August 06 2016 04:05:15 PM

2016-08-06

Zoom lens rental, worked out great!

"I'm looking into buying a zoom lens for my camera, and so I rented the Canon 24-70mm f/4 zoom. The lens was in very good quality when it arrived, and the return process was smooth as well."

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.