Stores > LensRentals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensRentals.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-18

Get Service

"Been renting for years and service gets better year after year. Lenses are packed very well. Shipments always arrive on time. Never had a problem with being shipped the wrong item or damaged items."

2017-10-16

fantastic service

"I have dealt with them, twice - in one case, they retroactively applied a discount that had been advertised after my order was placed. in the second case, they were understanding when my trip was suddenly cancelled, only charging me for the actual time I had the lenses. I will use them again and again."

2017-10-16

Very Happy with LensRentals

"I used to rent from ATS Rentals and was very happy with them. Now that LensRentals.com took over for ATS Rentals I was wondering if I would get the same great experience. I DID. LensRentals.com was great, Customer service was very helpful and everything was delivered on time and exactly what I ordered. The price is so reasonable, I can't think of a better way to rent equipment, not even local. So thank you LensRentals.com for exceeding my expectations."

2017-10-15

Great service

"Good products in great condition delivered on time. Second time I used them."

2017-10-13

Excellent

"Always send excellent equipment, it’s always on time, and super helpful if you have any issues"

2017-10-13

Amazing service - pro equipment - reasonable prices

"I rented gear for a wedding I was photographing. Equipment was shipped on time with everything packed into a Pelican-like protective case — tape was even provided for the shipment back. Everything worked great, and it was super easy to pack up and ship back. "

2017-10-12

Great Service

"Every single time I've used LensRentals I've received exemplary service. "

2017-10-12

Great Lens and Process - Be careful with filters

"Could not be happier with the Olympus lens I rented and how easy it was to send back. Terrific process. I will absolutely recommend them and use them again in the future.

Only concern I had was the polarizing filter I rented to go with the lens was of very poor quality and after some test shots, I realized I could not use it on my trip.

2017-10-11

Renting the Sigma 24-70mm Art lens in Nikon mount

"I couldn't escape the idea that maybe the Sigma Art was better than my Nikkor 4-70 lens. So I rented one, got to shoot with it for a week, then returned it. Is it better? Yes, probably. Is it really big and heavy? Yes, it is. So, I am not going to buy it, but Lens Rentals solved my problem for me with great service, easy directions, a reasonable fee, great packaging and aneasy return.

2017-10-11

Perfect Experience

"The lens arrived a day early with no extra rental charges being levied. With their packaging ( bomb proof) comes their sense of humor, which I find to be rather hilarious. They sent what appeared to be a nearly new lens, if not brand new. They send an email reminder the day before the lens is to be returned. I won't rent from anywhere else."

2017-10-09

they are GREAT

"everything on time and perfect."

2017-10-07

Great Rental

"Gear came packed perfectly and even with a very nice lens case to carry it around while I had it. Lens was pristine. "

2017-10-05

4day rental

"Lensrentals.com did exactly what they said they would do! Received lens early and where it was suppose to be delivered to. it was nice not having to rent for extra days because of travel. just had the lens delivered to a fedex office near where my shoot was and shipped back from same location when my shoot was completed. Saved me money on rental. Thank You. TJ Sproull"

2017-10-04

Why go anywhere else?

"This couldn’t have been easier to rent gear. Fantastic. "

AvgeekJoe's Avatar

Skagit County, WA, USA Verified Customer
2017-10-01

LensRentals.com is simply the best for renting camera gear...

"I've made a few rentals this summer with LensRentals.com. I always get the gear I want, at a fair price and can purchase insurance - which I always do just-in-case. I can also price ahead exactly what the gear will cost me, which is a great relief.

When I get the gear, it's what I was promised and clean. Shipped with great protection. Always with carrying cases.

I highly recommend LensRentals.com and hope others will try them out before anybody else.

Share LensRentals.com's store rating

LensRentals.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensRentals.com is a merchant member
LensRentals.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.