• Address: Unit 203 5 High Street Maidenhead SL6 1JN UK
    • Contact: Help@LensesForHire.co.uk
    • Customer Support: 0800 61 272 61

"Thoroughly excellent - thanks for sorting me out guys, you went above and beyond. Your excellent reputation is well deserved.

Mat

modified review This review was modified by Mat-C on February 19 2014 08:38:13 AM

"All round excellence. I particularly liked:
1. ease of finding the lenses you wanted and their availability,
2. ease of ordering
3. terms of hire - my order arrived 8:30 the day before the hire started.
4. Simplicity of returning after hire - all labels and packaging supplied with the order.
5. friendliness and efficiency of staff, and timely information provided on the order status.

Well done, and thank you. Just a pity that the weather (rain and low cloud off W coast of Scotland) meant I couldn't make more effective use of the telephoto I hired - but I can't blame LensesForHire for that!

"Very good service. Second time I have used these guys - good advice on lens choice (went for a 70-200 f2.8 canon). Efficient courier. Will definitely use again."

"A very quick, easy and helpful company to deal with. They are very good and efficient with communication and constantly keep you up to date with your order details and delivery/info for you. The lenses are in very good condition and come with everything you need. I would definately use them again and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to try out a lens. A+++

"Brilliant service with excellent communication.I have already recommended L4H to other people. Will be hiring lens from them in the near future"

"Would certainly use Lenses for Hire again - I hired two lenses and was really impressed with both.

Only negative point is this: one of the lenses arrived in a cardboard box, the other in a very heavy flight case which cost almost £30 to send back (compared to £9 for the box!) I know you can prepay for returns so will look into the cost of that next time I use them...

"This was the first time I have hired a lens with L4H, and I would definitely hire from them again.

When I had a difficulty returning the lens on time, I explained my circumstances and was assured there would be no problem. Sure enough everything went smoothly.

Minor criticism is reserved the website itself – which could do with a general revamp, but that aside, everything else is good.

Super lens, super service.

"This is the first time I have hired a Canon lens from lensesforhire. I was very impressed with their website, customer service and quality of the lens hired. The pricing is competitive too. I will be hiring from this company again in the future."

"this is the second time i have hired a canon 24-70 f2.8 lense from L4H for some wedding photography and both times the service has been faultless. customer service and communication is excellent and the lense is fast and crisp. will definitely be using L4H again and may even hire some more lenses next time! "

"I Hired the canon 100 - 400mm lens for some sports photography i was doing and must say the pictures turned out very good with this lens and would like to thank L4H for having this lens in stock.
Also customer support was very helpful, ordering and return process is very simple takes 5 minutes to sort out and delivery is quick.
I will definitely be using L4H again to hire more lenses.

"This is the second time I have used Lenses for Hire. The service has been excellent both times.
Last year I read the small print and queried the overseas insurance cover given that I was taking the lens to Kenya for a safari and Stewart bent over backwards to confirm that despite a conflict between the FAQs and the small print, their insurance cover did apply. There was a slight glitch last year as the lens arrived without its lens hood but it transpired that when they bought it secondhand the previous owner had 'forgotten' to pass on the hood. LFH arranged for a hood to be delivered same day in time for me to take it on safari.
I admit to playing the system on dates of hire in that I wanted it for Monday and asked for weekday delivery so that it arrived on Friday and hence I had it for the weekend too but they seem to accept that as a drawback on their hiring policies and/or build it into the price.
This year I hired the new Canon 70-300 L IS lens which ultimately (when the price comes down a bit) I might persuade my husband to buy me. Trying out the lens by hiring it for a fortnight on holiday is a perfect way of doing a long term test.
Overall very satisfied and have recommended them to several friends.

"Hired a telephoto lens for a safari and some superb results. Excellent service and cheerfully sorted out my computer ignorance mistakes while booking."

"My new best friends!

Great friendly service, reasonable prices and a good selection of lenses. Im so glad I found lenses for Hire, even better that its on my doorstep. The extra delight of a fantastic coffee on the corner is one of my special treats! Brilliant for anyone wanted to trial lenses before the plunge into bank account.

Certainly on my speed dial from now on and can't wait to use again.

Thanks guys!!

"I shot my first wedding and did a load of research on which lenses to go for - as they were all very expensive I thought I'd try and hire some.

The service from Lenses for Hire was EXCELLENT from start to finish. Their range of lenses is great (I'm a Canon user) and it's really handy to see what's available on their calendar. Prices were good, lots of communication and delivery was spot on - especially as it's delivered the day before your rental actually starts. They test the equipment on return and confirm it's all good.
There was a slight issue as one lens was shipped to me with a non-Canon end cover and they queried whether I'd sent this back in error - however this was resolved quickly with no fuss. Excellence service.
I will definitely use Lenses for Hire again, and will recommend them to anyone!

"Had an important family wedding and decided to rent a Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM and Canon Speedlite 580EX II flash to improve my 450D. I was slightly sceptical but couldn’t believe the difference in picture quality. Lenses for Hire gave excellent customer service from start to finish. I’ll be back"

LensesForHire.co.uk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesForHire.co.uk is not a merchant member
LensesForHire.co.uk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!