Stores > LensesRX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review LensesRX by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

The Best!

"Excellent experience! Perfect glasses!"

2017-09-30

What I ordered.

"LensesRx was having a sale, and I wanted to get progressives again in my beautiful old Safillo frames. They delivered on their promise, and I got a pair of lenses fit at a very competitive price, as promised, in my frames in the specified time."

2017-09-21

Best Glasses Ever ...

"... and trust me, I asked the staff, on the phone & in live chat, a gazillion questions! I tried on 3 pairs at home and finally decided. I thought, because I had a 35% off coupon, that I would treat myself to some Crizal lenses. Well, I don't know if it's the Crizal or the combination of the Crizal, and how perfect the staff got my scrib, but the clarity on my new glasses is amazing! I couldn't be more pleased!"

2017-08-27

Lenses placed in older frames - - - outstanding

"Solid service. Knowledgeable staff. Continuous updates. Perfect for lens replacement. So quick (upgrade for express) I forgot they had been mailed and now in the mailbox. About $250 less than going to a boutique store and $350 less than Lens Crafters.

A referred friend tried their "cheaper polycarbonates" ($40) and raved about them.

Furthermore, they sent an email to say "you overpaid on figuring your cost". This reflected a high degree of both honesty and integrity.

Finally, I'd suggest spending the extra $20.00 for 'express', door-to-door in about 8 to 9 days. How did they do that? A private optometry shop took 2 weeks several years back - - - again, thank you. I'd recommend them without question and will use again when required.

Thank you.

2017-08-25

Couldn't get it right with 3 tries

"They supposedly made the glasses 3 times. I say "supposedly" because I didn't notice any difference from the first time. Each time they said that there was probably something wrong with the prescription and each time I explained that I had ordered 4 pairs of glasses, two regular and two sunglasses, with the same prescription from another online company, Zenni, and I could see perfectly with those. Unfortunately, I had lost one of the regulars and I was trying to replace it. They said that I should go back to my doctor for a second opinion which I thought was stupid because the only thing the doctor was going to tell was what was wrong with their glasses and charge me for that. After the third try I requested a refund. They deducted $59.85 from the payment. They said it was $10 for each lens replacement and $9.95 for each time they shipped it. When I add my own cost to return the glasses three times, I ended up spending over $75 for nothing but aggravation."

2017-08-23

glasses

"I received the glasses and must honestly state that they exceed all my expectations"

2017-08-12

Fantastic experience

"I had a fantastic experience with Lenses RX. I am very happy with my glasses and the customer service too. They went above and beyond to be sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase."

2017-08-11

best lens replacement company

"I don't have a difficult prescription but this is the 3rd company I am trying because I love my frame. I just needed the lenses. After many failures with other companies you would think I would stop, well my local optician screwed up the lenses as well. Lensesrx actually got it wrong the first time as well, then asked me to take special markings and then they tried again and they were perfect. So glad I found them"

2017-08-10

Blurry vision after LensesRx

"I sent in 2 pr of frames with a current prescription because they were having a sale. I was excited. I have used online lens replacement before. This time they came back but my vision is very blurry with the lenses. I'll have to take them to get them fixed and pay again. My bad! I should have tried with just 1 pair. Should have been skeptical, but I had good luck with another company. I cannot see out of these. Another company had the same script and I can see out of those glasses. "

2017-08-05

Amazing Service

"I've never ordered glasses online, I found a pair of frames at my eye doctor then looked them up here, found the same frame substantially cheaper and ordered progressive transition lenses, not only did I save money, but I got an additional 10% off and I received them a lot sooner than they initially said I would, they fit perfectly I didn't even need to have them adjusted. I LOVE MY GLASSES. I would definitely use this site again. "

2017-07-28

Paid over 200 and extra 30 for expedited work and shipping... shoddy work

"I paid for Crizal lenses and transitions using my own frame that I shipped to them. While the work was completed in 3 days and shipped with 2 day service with signature confirmation, once received, I noticed the lenses did not "transition". Despite having a certificate of authenticity on the lens for the transition feature and after their advice on placing in the freezer to "activate" the lens, they maintained their clear appearance the entire time outdoors in 90 degree, hot sunny weather. After researching online, there should be no "Activation" technique required for transition lens to change for the first time. A coworker who purchased their transitions lens at Walmart said as soon as she reached the parking lot outside her lenses changed in under 2 min. I knew then either the feature was not added or if it had been added was a defective/counterfeit product. Now, I'm waiting... almost three weeks since my frame was received the first time and now sent back for work again. I had to wait another 4 days to "repair" the lens and haven't received any customer follow up as to why the lens didn't transition. Did a lab tech forget to add it? Was it a manufacturer defect? Or was it a counterfeit product. Paid an extra 30 dollars for shoddy work and now a total of 3 weeks time worth of shipping, lab processing, etc beyond what should have been 1-2 week total time to complete the job. I have yet to receive the glasses via postal but when I do....... I'm hoping they actually tested the lens before shipping out!! Very Disappointed and Unsatisfied with their customer service."

2017-07-20

Fast, efficient, good quality, good price

"This was my first time buying brand-name glasses on the web. A much better experience than the cheapie sites. Fast turnaround, good workmanship. Of course, you still need a live optician to make adjustments once you get your glasses, but if you want to buy online, I recommend this place."

2017-07-13

Worst customer service I have experienced in years

"These guys start out looking very professional but lose it quickly when there is an issue. They shipped me the wrong glasses then expected me to pay for the return shipping. They also would not ship my glasses until they received the wrong ones back. Now that my deadline due to a holiday is 24 hours away (I need the glasses for it) they refuse to use anything but USPS which is 10 days. No customer care or flexibility at all. Stay away...either pay more or go offshore.

2017-07-10

Outstanding all around service

"I recently had LensRX make prescription lenses for a pair of my frames. Everything about their service was exceptional. I was a little hesitant at first about sending my frames to an online business for prescription lenses but I took a chance since they offer returns if not satisfied and all I can say is that I couldn't have done better locally at any optician.

First off, their low prices on high quality, brand name lenses couldn't even be closely matched locally. Their communication was fast and friendly from the moment I placed my order to when I received the finished product, which was less than a week from when they received my frames and is another plus as locally I've had to wait at least 2 weeks for my frames to be completed.

The most important part, the fit to the frames and the quality of vision for progressive lenses, is outstanding. I honestly feel a local optician couldn't have done better.

So for me, LensRX gets an A+ in service, price, turnaround time, quality, and expertise.

I'm completely satisfied with this business and feel totally confident in using them for all of our future eyeglass needs. Also, I'm a real customer, no bogus reviews for free or discounted products in exchange for a good review, as a very famous online retailer practices.

Thanks for your great service LensRX.

2017-07-09

Excellent

"Great price! Quick Sevice! First order and I am very happy. : )"

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!