Stores > LensesRX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

2016-04-30

Varilux progressive Kings

"Thank you for the excellent job you did with my Varilux progressive lenses!! Progressive lenses can be very difficult to fabricate if you don't know what you're doing. Also for how quickly you had them done. Consequently I will be using you exclusively for my lenses.

Sebastiano Cornelio

This review was modified by Ianuzzu on May 03 2016 01:36:30 PM

2016-04-20

Fast Turn Around

"After researching websites on eyewear I decided to order my 2 pair of eyeglasses from Lensesrx. From the time I submitted my order, and having them shipped to my home address took 7 days. That's right 7 whole days from ordering to delivery. Wow! That's from New York to California. I anxiously waited for my eyeglasses to arrive and I was very happy the moment I opened the package. The quality is better than any other glasses I've ever had. Very good quality! The website was easy to maneuver, and the customer service was excellent. I ordered another pair and I'm currently waiting for them to be delivered. I'm also happy they ship via USPS they're so much better than the other delivery service."

This review was modified by Paseoderey on April 20 2016 04:48:05 PM

2016-04-01

First time buying glasses online

" I did many hours of research on different online eyeglass stores and by far lensesRX.com
Had the frames & glasses I wanted in stock and also all the Lens treatments that I wanted to provide for my glasses. And my glasses were delivered to weeks early .

This review was modified by Tim.Smith778 on April 01 2016 08:37:45 AM

2016-03-26

Disappointing Rude and Condescending Customer Service

"I have given this operation (3) chances and supported their business. Service is poor and I should not have to spend an entire week tracking my prescription glasses...and when I inquired the customer service witch was condescending. First call to check up if my frames had arrived and received the same rude response as if I was bothering the Staten Island Witch that answerd the phone...I will take my business elsewhere...as there are many online eyecare companies these days. You would think the idiots would appreciated a returning loyal customer!?!?!?!?"

This review was modified by mooreag on March 26 2016 09:18:28 AM

2016-03-15

New lenses for my fishing sunglasses

"Got them back in 2 weeks door to door. They are very nice. The lenses fit the old frames very well. Very good quality and fast turn around"

This review was modified by Jgersbach on March 15 2016 01:26:38 PM

2016-02-11

Thank you for the great Rx sunglasses

"I purchased a pair of Rx sunglasses; the customer service was great and the product as described. The pricing is very very fair, which is why I chose to work with LensesRx. The package was sent by USPS so it took a bit longer than expected (but that is not LensesRx's fault at all) -- it was still, by far, the most cost effective option and very much worth the wait! Thank you so much."

This review was modified by seswip on February 11 2016 07:27:24 AM

2016-01-06

"I was always hesitant to order progressives on-line, because of the needed measurements. I am glad that I did, and especially happy that I chose LensesRx, because my glasses work 100% better than the Rx I received from my optometrist (which I lost). I researched the different types of progressives, and decided that the Varilux Physio lenses would be best, as they are middle price range and had excellent user reviews. The telephone operators were extremely helpful and patient as they walked me through many phone calls until I placed the order. Unfortunately, the Rx did not work, because I failed to be specific about how I planned to use the glasses. Their warranty covers remaking the lenses, so I got really specific like mentioning that I needed the glasses mostly for countertop and desktop work from around 21" to 24" from my glasses, and that I also wanted to use them for driving and closeup as well. I had a rimless frame to send them, and also asked them to add 2mm to the bottom of the lens so I would have a greater reading area. The original lenses were 27mm, but really not deep enough for progressives. So they adjusted the segment height without me providing another seg. ht. measurement, and they added some depth to the lens. The result was a perfect pair of glasses, that suits all of my needs. The Rx I got from my optometrist caused me to tilt my head up and down in order to clear the blurry line of lens transition and I thought all progressives were like that. Not so! The Varilux Physios are just like my natural vision, wonderfully clear, and require no adaptation period at all. I saved so much more money than it would have cost if my optometrist replaced the lenses (about $110), not to mention getting a superior quality lens as well! The operator 's help was excellent, the opticians–spot on, and the prices and discounts given were amazing and much appreciated. So, that's my story. Great lenses at a great price from great people. Very happy :-)"

2015-12-23

"I had a 10 year old pair of Maxximized Reaction frames that I loved, but had been scratched, chipped, and the prescription outdated. Lenses RX did a great job refurbing them as a pair of prescription reading glasses for me, and I love them even more than the original. I will be updating my old frames with them from now on."

2015-12-22

"My experience with Lenses RX was absolutely outstanding. After purchasing a pair of Versace eyeglasses frames on Ebay almost 2 years ago, my local vision service stores refused to put prescription lenses in them, or work on them at all. So glad I sent them to Lenses Rx. The script is perfect, and they are so cute, I just love them! Will be sending in another pair of frames soon for prescription sunglasses. The prices are very reasonable, and the turn around time is really fast, even in the busy Christmas season. I couldn't ask for anything more."

This review was modified by meljlaake on December 22 2015 12:25:20 PM

2015-11-13

"Prompt, thoughtful customer service coupled with superior work in the lab and speedy turn around make LensesRX the ideal source for me. Used them four years ago, strayed in the interim, but now I'm back for good."

This review was modified by jamescooke on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-09-02

"I highly recommend Lenses RX for quality craftsmanship and customer service.
I have made several orders, and never disappointed in any way.
Customer communications & service are the best I have seen on the internet, bar none.
I have a difficult custom Rose Color tint I have used in my shades for over 48 years, and Lenses RX nailed the tint perfect.
I sell antique eyeglasses, and they have correctly installed quality lenses in every pair I have sent them.
They are more that fair on their pricing, and beat all the labs I have dealt with.
I will be using Lenses RX for many years to come.

This review was modified by ShadeTreeVintage on September 02 2015 11:13:05 AM

2015-07-24

"I made a purchase mid June 2015 for a pair of non-prescription sunglasses that were marked green for Availability at checkout. Within one day, the order status updated to "Work in progress" and it states, "The frame you selected is being obtained from our warehouse. It will be cleaned and inspected prior to shipment. This process can take up to 72 hours." Over 2 weeks after the purchase and the order status update, I messaged them to inquire about the order and they state that "The frame you have purchased is currently in transit on it's way from our warehouse that is located in Italy." This is well over the 72 hour mark and I know that these sunglasses are manufactured in China but the corporate address is in Italy. Now it is over 4 weeks later and I called to inquire again and was told that they don't know why it is taking so long for the sunglasses to be shipped from their warehouse in Italy. I don't believe they even have the sunglasses in their possession. If this were an outlier experience, I would understand but, it seems to be a prevalent experience for several customers. I do not appreciate the lack of clarity/updates from the company and the blatantly false information provided on their website about shipment and availability. It is now one month later and I am still waiting for a pair of sunglasses that I ordered through their website. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE: The order has arrived exactly as described, which made me very grateful to know that the seller does indeed complete orders. The pros are that they have most of their products at the best price on the market and that they do end up sending you the correct order. The con is the extensive wait if you do not call ahead to ask whether they have the frames you want in their possession in NY. "

This review was modified by PhiladelphiaNative on August 03 2015 10:26:08 AM

2015-07-20

"I ordered frames (no rx lenses) that were listed as in stock, which should have taken 24-48 hours to retrieve from their warehouse and 3-7 days to ship, according to their website. After 9 days their site showed my order was "still in progress". I finally called and was told they were "shipping out by the end of today" by Tabitha. I thought what a coincidence. I called later that day to see if they in fact were shipping out and was told by Marguerita that they were on back order from the manufacturer and wouldn't be available until after 7/31/15. When I asked her why was I told earlier that day that the frames were there and shipping out that day she had no answer. I believe I was matter-of-fact lied to to drag out the process rather than be told the truth. If I hadn't called to inquire about my order would I have be dragged along indefinitely? I immediately cancelled the order seeing that any further dealings with LensesRx could not be trusted if I was lied to like this. I would caution anyone intending on ordering through them."

This review was modified by darlin1 on July 20 2015 04:01:46 PM

2015-07-10

"I ordered a pair of non-prescription transition and polarized sunglasses. They SAY that the glasses will be shipped within 10 working days. Not so. I was promised 5 days ago that the glasses would be shipped the next day. Didn't happen. Not only are their products not cheap, their services is terrible!!! I am cancelling my order. "

This review was modified by Kywlct on July 10 2015 01:55:51 PM

2015-07-07

"I am pretty disappointed to see so many negative reviews for LensesRX! I shipped 5 pairs of my own frames to them on June 26th for relensing and they notified me as soon as they received my package, then when they had processing and shipping updates. They shipped my frames back LIGHTNING fast - within 2 days of receiving the frames - and I would have had my package on July 2nd except for delays due to the holiday. I received my frames today, July 6th, and they were packaged well, 2 frames given branded LensesRX cases and all frames were polished and wrapped in microfiber cloths. Lenses were impeccably done, all correct prescription and they even included the demo lenses in the package in case I wanted to keep them. I am thrilled and am getting ready to ship another frame to them or possibly wait and see if I add more frames to my collection to get them relensed at once. Since another online retailer stopped offering the relensing service, I researched quite awhile before going with LensesRX; they have the absolute best prices I've found of any other online retailer and they still offer regular discounts! I can't say too many good things about them and will be recommending them to anyone who might have a need for their services! Awesome job, LensesRX, and thank you a ton!! :)"

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!