LensesRX Reviews - lensesrx.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 43 reviews

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Staff was professional and courteous. My order and personal information was accurate the first time. Didn’t need any corrections. Even when my original Sunglasses request was discontinued and no longer available, I was kept informed of each step. This was helpful in making decisions for my second choice, which are the ones I have recently received and like very much. Thank you!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Knowles on March 07 2014 01:37:16 PM

"If you are looking for excellent glasses on-line, look no further than lensesrx.com! I finally had to make the move to bifocals and I had my glasses in 10 days. Not like another on-line company that had to remake my glasses 3 times before I cancelled my order and got a refund. Lensesrx.com got me my glasses before the other company could even get me my refund! I love my new glasses and will be ordering sunglasses soon!"

modified review This review was modified by KSteenbergen on February 27 2014 11:50:02 AM

"I just got back my Cartier frames. I sent and got with Transitions and Crizal Avance. Throughout the process I recieved updates. Received back with original case and parts, even screws. I am very happy with LensesRX and will be placing all my future orders with them. I highly reccomend them. Great costumer service on phone and email. Thank you for excellent work and trusty business. "

"I am more than pleased with my order from LensesRX. I had plano lenses put in my own pair of frames. I was notified by email of every step of the process, I wasn't left in the dark waiting for my order. Great customer support, quick responses to all of my questions. Very happy, thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Elena98 on January 31 2014 08:39:00 AM

"I LOVE my new Vera Wang Sunglasses. I saved a lot of money by buying form your company. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Melody7113 on January 16 2014 10:46:16 AM

"I had a very good experience buying new eye frames from Lenses RX. First, I was impressed by the large selection of designer frames and their prices. I placed two orders of two-frame free-trials, received four pairs, and then found two pairs I liked very much.

But first, let me say that I appreciated being able to contact a representative by phone, who then provided key details on the complete measurements of all the frames I wanted to try, and because of getting these exact measurements -- bridge width, temple length, and both vertical and horizontal measurements on the lenses -- I was able to choose frames that fit me well. After that it was a simple matter to see which ones I liked best. Next, I sent the two sets of trials back, got a refund for two pairs, and ordered the prescription lenses for the other two pairs. I have received the first pair of Burberry, from Order 27812 with the upgraded Essilor lenses, and the prescription was done exactly right. My new Burberry eye frames look great and work great. I also got the Burberry box, case, and cleaning cloth. On the second pair, I wanted to try a different color, and Lenses Rx is shipping that to me to try before I order the prescription.

When ordering online from a company for the first time, it's always a gamble, but I have to say that Lenses RX provided excellent quality products at outstanding discount prices, and then gave me really good customer service, keeping me informed via emails, and also helping answer my questions on the phone.
I will definitely be doing more business with them, as they have proven to be a reliable company, and I saved tremendously by buying from them rather than from a local optical shop.

modified review This review was modified by Dsanders78 on September 24 2013 02:27:17 PM

"I ordered Rx lenses for my sunglasses using my new Rx earlier this year. They came back fast with first quality Polarized lenses... at half the price of the local stores! Unfortunately, I broke the frames on those sunglasses. I sent them a new frames with the same shape, and they switched the lenses out and shipped them back to me the Same Day! I get better service and prices with LenseRx then any stores around here. Thank you for old fashioned, honest business. G. S. (Ocala, FL) "

modified review This review was modified by banzai5858 on September 18 2013 03:49:40 PM

"I would not recommend this vendor. I had sun glasses made with my regular prescription and when I got them, I could not see properly with them. I was requested by LensesRx to take the glasses to an optician to check the measurements (something that most merchants are reluctant to do) While the measurements appear to match my prescription, the vision was still blurry. The merchants I took my glasses to will not attempt to find out what is wrong, thus, if the glasses were not cut properly, there is no way to know. LensesRx asked me to send the glasses back for a refund, but they would charge me $20 to remove the lenses and $10 for shipping. I am out $30 and no glasses. Not a very pleasant experience. I will never use them again."

modified review This review was modified by rkejner1 on September 10 2013 05:53:47 AM

"My service from LensesRX seems to be quite a bit better then my service from Reseller Ratings. This is the second time I am attempting to leave a review and this time I expect that you will get it right.

This is real simple.......The folks at LensesRX "get it". They know what they are doing and it shows. From customer service to the lab, to shipping, everything just seems to click. I was quite surprised with my first call as the representative took quite a bit of time to answer my questions and allay my fears about doing something as delicate as lenses through the mail.

They kept me informed throughout the entire process and any additional questions that I had were answered immediately and professionally.

I would not hesitate to recommend LensesRX to anyone. I like doing business with a company that not only appreciates my business but shows it.

As I said earlier, these guys "get it".......and it shows.

modified review This review was modified by garykamin on August 06 2013 07:07:55 AM

"I'm extremely pleased with my new glasses from LensesRX. I sent my own frame, for a second pair of glasses, and sent a scan of my prescription. The glasses I received were absolutely perfect in every detail and specification I ordered. I popped them on and saw perfectly. The 25% off was icing on the cake. Highly recommended."

modified review This review was modified by drtmuir on May 25 2013 10:41:54 AM

"I would like to thank all who participated in making my new eye glasses. These are by far the best glasses I have had in years. I will definitely buy again. Thanks to all of you.
Regards,
L. Schmelter

modified review This review was modified by leesch on May 22 2013 06:19:14 PM

"I am VERY happy with my purchase of Rx sunglasses. Crafting sunglasses to fit a prescription is an art. I know as I live in California and have several pair. In this situation the prescription was spot on. They managed to match the light grey polarized lens of the original to the Rx perfectly. The lenses fit into the frames perfectly; they're oversize stunner style lenses with curved surfaces. I was a bit hesitant however saving $250 over my optician for Rx sunnys was a no brainer.

Not all places are that careful. I have experience terrible craftsmanship. One optical shop they glued my lenses into the frame!

modified review This review was modified by Billfer on April 29 2013 11:07:22 AM

"fast and reasonably priced. forget about brick and mortar eyeglass retailers. these guys are on point. "

"Thank you LensesRX for the great job you did putting prescription lenses in my 'O' sunglasses. They see great and look great. I will enjoy them for years to come while participating in various Motorsport events and trips that I take. I ride a motorcycle and participate in Porsche Club track events. They are the perfect driving glasses; large distance field for the road ahead with a clear sharp view of the instrument cluster at a glance. I can't wait till the next Porsche Club meeting to tell all my friends about y'all. Best regards,
Craig

"Sent them my own frame to put new lenses in it - it came back broken due to improper packaging. They asked me to send it back for repair - repaired it bad and asked me to send it to them again promising to repair again otherwise send it back to me with full refund. Once they received the frame they removed their lenses (they never said they will do it!) and sent me back broken empty frame - result - NO FRAME, NO LENSES. They did refund their proce. Conclusion - stay away from this service."