Stores > LensesRX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

2016-09-13

Great work!

"From beginning to end of the order, everything was detailed and very thorough. Questions were answered immediately if something came up with the order. I received the order back less than the time promised and the eyeglasses were perfect. We will be sending in more orders soon!

I do want to comment though..when I first made the call to get information, the person I spoke to had no personality. And, she wasn't very helpful. She would answer my questions with one word answers. It didn't give me a good first impression of the company. I didn't get her name. But, When I called again for another question, that person was very helpful which is why I continued with the order.

2016-09-06

BUY LOCALLY - THIS COMPANY ****

"I ordered a pair of $10.00 frames from Lensesrx.com on 8/24/16. They sent me the incorrect size. I called them and their idiot customer service rep was arguing with me that "the paperwork said we sent the correct size". I told them you did not and she once again said yes they did send the correct size. It went back and forth a few times. I finally hung up.

I called back, explained the situation and the customer service rep said they will "expedite" the return and sent me a return label to send back the incorrect frames.

A few days pass and I don't hear from them call back and they said "oh we have to receive you return first before we "order" the replacement". Now I can't see and can't go to an Optician since I was in an accident and ask to speak with a supervisor.

The supervisor said that they can't expedite my request because they have to "order" the frames from their distributor. He said he would call them. I asked why can't they drop ship them directly to me since it was your mistake and he said they can't ship products (?) what kind of distributor can't ship a product???

...that was a week ago. Still no glasses and no contact from them.

Don't walk, run from these guys, they are horrible.

2016-08-30

Buyer Beware!

"The buying process is fine, but dealing with customer service is another story. If you purchase the Extended Warranty expecting it to be an extension of the Standard Warranty, get ready to be surprised! Nowhere on the website (or within any documentation) does it state you will void/opt out of the Standard Warranty by purchasing the Extended Warranty (even though it plainly states that the Standard Warranty is "Included With All Purchases") . All I wanted was for them to honor their warranty with a lens replacement due to one lens having the wrong prescription and was denied because I bought the Extended Warranty (my request was made after the 60 day period - they were a spare pair I didn't wear for a while). However, it shouldn't have mattered since the Standard Warranty has a Lens Warranty within that states "Prescription accuracy is guaranteed for the lifetime of the lenses." Constant arguing and telling me I was wrong even though they avoided the truth I copy and pasted from their own website made it so I ended up refunding; which is fine by me because they lost more money than I did due to also having the prescription lenses replaced once before, since the original order was not delivered accurate (it was within the 60 days stated in the Extended Warranty). I was actually told that I opted out of the Standard Warranty! This definitely screws the customer and the company itself, and makes for unneeded frustration. I'll never shop with them again, and I'll never suggest their services due to crass customer service and just plain lying about their own warranty. Two big issues in my book."

This review was modified by Almond-Lumberjack on August 30 2016 04:39:25 PM

2016-08-30

Hung up

"I called and asked 4 question about the frames. The 4th question was how tall the frame lens was. They hung up on me. I called back and they hung up on me 2 more times. I was really ready to buy from them."

This review was modified by js5 on August 30 2016 07:21:55 AM

2016-04-30

Varilux progressive Kings

"Thank you for the excellent job you did with my Varilux progressive lenses!! Progressive lenses can be very difficult to fabricate if you don't know what you're doing. Also for how quickly you had them done. Consequently I will be using you exclusively for my lenses.

Sebastiano Cornelio

This review was modified by Ianuzzu on May 03 2016 01:36:30 PM

2016-04-20

Fast Turn Around

"After researching websites on eyewear I decided to order my 2 pair of eyeglasses from Lensesrx. From the time I submitted my order, and having them shipped to my home address took 7 days. That's right 7 whole days from ordering to delivery. Wow! That's from New York to California. I anxiously waited for my eyeglasses to arrive and I was very happy the moment I opened the package. The quality is better than any other glasses I've ever had. Very good quality! The website was easy to maneuver, and the customer service was excellent. I ordered another pair and I'm currently waiting for them to be delivered. I'm also happy they ship via USPS they're so much better than the other delivery service."

This review was modified by Paseoderey on April 20 2016 04:48:05 PM

2016-04-01

First time buying glasses online

" I did many hours of research on different online eyeglass stores and by far lensesRX.com
Had the frames & glasses I wanted in stock and also all the Lens treatments that I wanted to provide for my glasses. And my glasses were delivered to weeks early .

This review was modified by Tim.Smith778 on April 01 2016 08:37:45 AM

2016-03-26

Disappointing Rude and Condescending Customer Service

"I have given this operation (3) chances and supported their business. Service is poor and I should not have to spend an entire week tracking my prescription glasses...and when I inquired the customer service witch was condescending. First call to check up if my frames had arrived and received the same rude response as if I was bothering the Staten Island Witch that answerd the phone...I will take my business elsewhere...as there are many online eyecare companies these days. You would think the idiots would appreciated a returning loyal customer!?!?!?!?"

This review was modified by mooreag on March 26 2016 09:18:28 AM

2016-03-15

New lenses for my fishing sunglasses

"Got them back in 2 weeks door to door. They are very nice. The lenses fit the old frames very well. Very good quality and fast turn around"

This review was modified by Jgersbach on March 15 2016 01:26:38 PM

2016-02-11

Thank you for the great Rx sunglasses

"I purchased a pair of Rx sunglasses; the customer service was great and the product as described. The pricing is very very fair, which is why I chose to work with LensesRx. The package was sent by USPS so it took a bit longer than expected (but that is not LensesRx's fault at all) -- it was still, by far, the most cost effective option and very much worth the wait! Thank you so much."

This review was modified by seswip on February 11 2016 07:27:24 AM

2016-01-06

"I was always hesitant to order progressives on-line, because of the needed measurements. I am glad that I did, and especially happy that I chose LensesRx, because my glasses work 100% better than the Rx I received from my optometrist (which I lost). I researched the different types of progressives, and decided that the Varilux Physio lenses would be best, as they are middle price range and had excellent user reviews. The telephone operators were extremely helpful and patient as they walked me through many phone calls until I placed the order. Unfortunately, the Rx did not work, because I failed to be specific about how I planned to use the glasses. Their warranty covers remaking the lenses, so I got really specific like mentioning that I needed the glasses mostly for countertop and desktop work from around 21" to 24" from my glasses, and that I also wanted to use them for driving and closeup as well. I had a rimless frame to send them, and also asked them to add 2mm to the bottom of the lens so I would have a greater reading area. The original lenses were 27mm, but really not deep enough for progressives. So they adjusted the segment height without me providing another seg. ht. measurement, and they added some depth to the lens. The result was a perfect pair of glasses, that suits all of my needs. The Rx I got from my optometrist caused me to tilt my head up and down in order to clear the blurry line of lens transition and I thought all progressives were like that. Not so! The Varilux Physios are just like my natural vision, wonderfully clear, and require no adaptation period at all. I saved so much more money than it would have cost if my optometrist replaced the lenses (about $110), not to mention getting a superior quality lens as well! The operator 's help was excellent, the opticians–spot on, and the prices and discounts given were amazing and much appreciated. So, that's my story. Great lenses at a great price from great people. Very happy :-)"

2015-12-23

"I had a 10 year old pair of Maxximized Reaction frames that I loved, but had been scratched, chipped, and the prescription outdated. Lenses RX did a great job refurbing them as a pair of prescription reading glasses for me, and I love them even more than the original. I will be updating my old frames with them from now on."

2015-12-22

"My experience with Lenses RX was absolutely outstanding. After purchasing a pair of Versace eyeglasses frames on Ebay almost 2 years ago, my local vision service stores refused to put prescription lenses in them, or work on them at all. So glad I sent them to Lenses Rx. The script is perfect, and they are so cute, I just love them! Will be sending in another pair of frames soon for prescription sunglasses. The prices are very reasonable, and the turn around time is really fast, even in the busy Christmas season. I couldn't ask for anything more."

This review was modified by meljlaake on December 22 2015 12:25:20 PM

2015-11-13

"Prompt, thoughtful customer service coupled with superior work in the lab and speedy turn around make LensesRX the ideal source for me. Used them four years ago, strayed in the interim, but now I'm back for good."

This review was modified by jamescooke on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-09-02

"I highly recommend Lenses RX for quality craftsmanship and customer service.
I have made several orders, and never disappointed in any way.
Customer communications & service are the best I have seen on the internet, bar none.
I have a difficult custom Rose Color tint I have used in my shades for over 48 years, and Lenses RX nailed the tint perfect.
I sell antique eyeglasses, and they have correctly installed quality lenses in every pair I have sent them.
They are more that fair on their pricing, and beat all the labs I have dealt with.
I will be using Lenses RX for many years to come.

This review was modified by ShadeTreeVintage on September 02 2015 11:13:05 AM

Share LensesRX's store rating

LensesRX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensesRX is not a merchant member
LensesRX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!