Stores > Lensauthority.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lensauthority.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-18

Love this company ... my new "go to" for camera equipment !

"Super impressed with everything .... Their fun email telling me my Lens was on the way, their great prices and their quality equipment. Not to mention fast shipping! Thanks to everyone for such a great experience! I will definitely use them again."

2017-08-29

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!

"I had been searching for an affordable Canon 70-200 L series lens for a good while. After being hit with an "I'm sorry, that lens is no longer available. Here is this one for only $209 more (then it was $375 more!) - how would you like to pay for that" I was fortunate enough to find Lens Authority.

I couldn't believe the price for the lens and expected it to be a well worn piece of glass. It was rated as "passed" on every aspect and I asked about the return policy. When free shipping was added, I figured it would be too good to be true. Or minimally useful in my adventures.

I picked up my package from the local FedEx location this evening and was absolutely blown away by the condition of my new-to-me lens. It is cosmetically spotless, the glass is pristine. The box is undamaged. The pouch looks unused. My test shots are AMAZING. Hmmmmm - the is scuffing in the edges of the lens cap......

Who am I kidding?! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. Excellent customer service and follow-up, immediate shipping and a piece of glass that is to die for.

Thank you, Lens Authority. I will be sharing my experience for sure!!

2017-07-08

Best price and service

"Excellent prices and service. Already recommended to a few freinds"

2017-06-05

Excellent!

"I just bought a canon 5d mark III, and my camera was in great shape! Super clean and well taken care of. The description said there were a few cosmetic scratches, but I honestly couldn't find any! I picked mine up in store and every one was very friendly and helpful. Very pleased! I would definitely buy from them again!"

2017-06-05

Always a pleasure!

"I didnt know this site existed or I would have rated Lens Authority a long time ago! I've rented from their main company Lensrentals.com for years, and have purchased from the same site, which then later branched off as Lens Authority, for years as well. It's always been a great experience, always a true pleasure to work with, and their gear descriptions have always been spot on. They're brutally honest and their prices are more than fair! Best deals around and amazing gear. Ships super fast too. Thanks as always!"

2017-06-03

Lensauthority three thumbs up!

"I ordered a used canon 100-400 lens and received a Great Lens at a Great price. I could not be happier with my purchase . The quality of the canon lens was better than it was rated. I would recommend checking out the products at Lensauthority before you buy a new one, you could save a lot of money if you do. "

2017-05-25

First time customer - Great experience !

"This was my first time to order from this company. I wanted a store that had a good reputation and on-line presence that put it on a scale above an anonymous seller on eBay. I also liked that it was not some store in a big city. Buying a used electronic component, even something as simple as a GoPro WiFi remote takes a leap of faith. Anyway, the order process was seamless and the item arrived in less than a week. It appeared as if it were unused, and I powered it up, charged the battery and it worked perfectly after pairing it with my camera. I could not be more pleased with the transaction. Thank-you, folks at Lensauthority !"

2017-05-18

Always satisfied with service!

"I've been doing business with Lensauthority & Lensrentals for years and have recommended them many times over. Great customer service, prompt shipping, and techs really know their equipment. Reliable and trustworthy!

2017-05-16

They are The Guardians of the Lens Galaxy.

"I wouldn't dream of shopping anywhere else. Genius people."

2017-05-08

the best

"Very friendly and helpful customer service, always with fast replies and awesome prices"

2017-05-03

Love it!

"Super easy and great customer service."

2017-05-02

Excellent, Secure and fast service.

"Cannot recommend enough. Bought a Sigma 30mm 3/4s Lens. Lens came quickly and securely and they event sent me a free camera bag they had laying around! "

2017-04-25

I buy here from now on

"I've always been weary about purchasing used equipment without seeing it and testing it out for myself. But Lens authority has never let me down I've turned many of my friends over to using lens authority instead of other "well known" stores based in NY they have a used selection of gear but they always seem to be closed for holiday when you need something shipped out. Lens authority has always shipped out quickly and packaged my purchase in a ton of bubble wrap and foam. I honestly can't say anything bad about the company and I'm greatful there are options for me outside of the typical places I've purchased used gear from. Don't hesitate if there's something you want or even if they don't have it in stock! I've emailed them about gear I'm looking for and received a response typically in the same day from an actual person with an accurate estimate of when they would have the camera, lens or accessorie I'm looking for. Great service from a great company "

2017-04-22

AWESOMENESS!!

"Like new and fast shipping"

2017-04-21

Awesome Price, Quality and Awesome Customer Service!!

"I just brought my 1st Lens from them - Sony FE 35mm 1.4, and the quality, price and customer services makes them A1 in my book. No more eBay when it comes to purchasing my lens.

Thank you Lens Authority.

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.