• Address: 143 Cadycentre Northville, MI
    • Contact: support@lensgiant.com
    • Phone: 248-974-4108

"Thanks LensGiant, you guys are the best! You're always so helpful and the lenses always work great! I'll be renting again soon."

"Well, I have to say that my experience with Lens GIant was great!! I not only rented two lens's that they delivered just as ordered, they were in great shape and easy to return. I accidently left a camera card in the bag with a lens I rented, they called me and returned it to me via US mail. That was integrity at its best..I WOULD TOTALLLY recommmed this company!!

"I asked for the lens to be shipped here at an impossible day, but LensGiant made it possible. They were extremely kind and gave me a call to let me know that the lens would be at my house the day I asked. I am a very satisfied customer and I am DEFINITELY ordering from them again!"

"I was very happy to find LensGiant when my camera died. They were local enough to directly pickup a replacement from the counter of the local UPS store when time was tight. I've now rented a couple of lenses also to try them out before buying. Service has been consistently excellent, as has been their equipment and packaging."

"I love love working with LensGiant, they are amazing for me and my business. As a local client i can actually go and pick up my order, save on shipping and also have what i need within a couple of hrs of placing my order. I hope you guys are going to be around for a long time because you are a fantastic team to work with. Thank you, thank you!"

JulieLF's Avatar
Grand Rapids, MI

"Easy process! Love that you can reserve for a future date. Live in Michigan and felt shipping was steep for the distance it had to travel. Would rent from again!"

"Thank you LensGiant! Everything worked out perfectly. The customer service was great. They were helpful and helped me choose the right lens. It was like new when it arrived and they provided complete return information and everything needed to return the lens, including packaging material and a prepaid return shipping label. They thought of everything to make it easy and convenient. "

"This is a reliable, well run service. I have rented from them 4 times and I am very satified. The equipment is in excellent condition, and the price are the best I've found. I will continue to use LensGiant in the future. "

"My first experience with renting lens / camera equipment was worthwhile and pleasant thanks to LensGiant. I recently traveled abroad and wanted a super telephoto lens and polarizing filter to capture wildlife. I received an amazing lens professionally packaged with packaging and labels ready for the return shipment.
I will absolutely turn to Lens Giant again as the need arises to rent camera equipment.

"This was my first time renting lenses and it couldn't have been a better experience! I definitely will be renting again from your company....soon! Thank you ;)"

modified review This review was modified by TFloyd98 on June 07 2012 06:52:41 PM

"This was my first time ever renting a lens for my Nikon camera. LensGiant.com had the lens that I wanted in stock, delivered it when I needed it and provided everything needed to return the lens to them (including tape for the box). Things couldn't have been easier! The rental price was great, and the lens was everything I expected and more! I will definitely rent from them again!!"

"Fantastic! I've rented several times and they did an excellent job every time. I'm happy to tell everyone about LensGiant.com"

"Great customer service, good equipment selection and condition, and very good pricing. What more could you want? Rented lenses from LensGiant twice now and wouldn't hesitate to rent again."

"LensGiant offers value, period! Low prices on rentals, low shipping cost, great customer service. I used to rent from other places but not anymore. I'm very happy with them and will be renting again. "

"Excellent service - prompt answers to questions, and excellent quality of materials! Packaging was sturdy and made for an easy return."

LensGiant.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensGiant.com is not a merchant member
LensGiant.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!