Product & services pricing Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

"Customer service was excellent, product was exactly as described, and shipping was very quick. Quality seller, will continue to purchase with Lens And Lasers in the future."

"I was looking for a Trijicon TA31RMR ACOG 4X32 WITH 3.25 RMR, and found one at LensAndLasers for a great price. The price was so good I was a little skeptical if it was a genuine Trijicon. But after corresponding with Dick, he was able to tell me how I could verify the authenticity and I made the purchase. Best optic I have ever owned. And the service from LensAndLaser was great. Emails every step of the order process.

"Product had good price and shipped quickly. Found the deal on slickguns.com"

"Great customer service. LensAndLasers emailed me every step of the way making me feel comfortable about ny online purchase. They even emailed me when the package arrived according to postal tracker to make sure I got it. Theres always those online businesses that your unsure of buying from, but I can assure you LensAndLasers isn't one of them.
Definitely ***** Five Stars in my book.

"I had been looking for a good deal on a Eotech EXPS2-0 and found one at LensAndLasers through Slickguns.
It was the first time I had ordered through them, and I can honestly say they did not disappoint.
Their communication and follow through with my order were first class.
I ordered my Eotech this May. When I inspected it, I found the sight to be in pristine condition. The manufacture date is March 2014, so I know my sight is brand new.
These guys are definitely on my short list for my rifle accessories.

"I purchased an optic from Mr. Baker who was very professional and had excellent communication. Once the order was placed he made sure to stay in contact through every step of the process, and even followed up after I have received the item ahead of schedule.

I am usually skeptical about new companies I have never dealt with, and wondered if lensandlasers had a price "too good to be true". In the end I was satisfied with the quality of the authentic product (I verified with the manufacturer) and the services rendered. They are the real deal.

"Awesome seller. Had my scope in my hands on the 31st after ordering it on the 28th in the evening. It was exactly what I wanted. And the price was the best I could find. Very happy with my purchase and with the seller. "

"I found LensAndLasers.com through slickguns.com. LensAndLasers.com was running a sale on EOTech products and I was in the market to buy an EOTech EXPS2-0. Browsing locally and through various other online retailers, LensAndLasers.com had the best price on the sight.

Further after placing the order, Mr. Baker with LensAndLasers.com contacted me via email after the order letting me know that he would contact me again later that week to confirm the sight had arrived. This was a nice gesture and was appreciated. If I am in the market again to buy another sight and LensAndLasers.com has what I am interested in, then I would likely buy there again.

"Web site is easy to move around, and has the current inventory listed which is a great time saver. Processed my order and shipped the same day, and followed up with emails on status."

"I found them via Slickguns.com. They had the red dot sight I was looking for at the best price. After placing my order I surprised to see I received it in a few days. Super quick on shipping and some of the best prices on the web. I will come back on my next purchase."

"First time ordering from LensAndLasers.com. As a law enforcement officer I know the risks of ordering online. This experience was great and Dick was great to work with. My item, and ACOG TA31 H-G arrived on time, in great shape, and was a great price. I did call Trijicon and verified the ACOG was original with a manufacture date of only 3 months before my order date. Better than expected. I will recommend LensAndLasers.com to my co-workers and will likely order again for myself. Thanks Dick."

"I have to admit, I am truly impressed with the prices and quality of service I experienced with Lens And Lasers. Mr. Baker promptly answered all questions and emails without delay, followed up on my order, and sent me an email to thank me. THAT is a level of customer service that has almost vanished in today's internet economy. As a former business owner myself I truly appreciate this and will buy again with confidence. "

"I purchased a EoTech Sight through LensAndLasers.com and could not be more pleased! Not only did they package and ship the product extremely quick, they were also very kind through-out the process. I enjoyed my buying experience with them and plan to purchase from them in the future with any of my needs. A++"

"I found LensAndLasers.com while searching for a rather pricey, very high quality, piece of optical equipment with an MSRP above $1700. Many places sell it for around $1400-$1500 but I found it here for just over $1200 new. I was a little worried because it was such a good deal that I thought there might be something wrong with it when I got it, but it arrived VERY well packaged and in perfect shape. I tested it to make sure it was in correct working order and could not be happier.

I also appreciated that my purchase was immediately followed by a personal email from one of the staff letting me know that the order was on the way and that they would email me when it had arrived to make sure that I was satisfied with it, which they did. It's a little thing, but it shows that they really care that their customers are actually satisfied, which means a lot to me when dealing with a business.

I will definitely be making future purchases from this site and would recommend it to others.

"I was in the market for a new eotech sight, and stumbled upon an ad on slickguns for a specific model with an unbeatable price. When I visited Lensandlasers.com, I noticed that the site was very professionally done and easy to navigate, they also had a great selection of sights and other sporting goods. I noticed that there weren't many reviews for the store, but I was wiling to give them a chance. A great price and free 2 day priority shipping sealed the deal for me, I don't regret taking a chance with this company one bit. Even when my credit card was declined for a bank side issue, the issue was resolved quickly with one phone call. He even followed up with me after I received my order to make sure I was satisfied. You really don't see this kind of service and willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer these days. Buy with confidence, the owner will personally make sure you're happy. If my review doesn't convince you to give them a chance, just take a look at everyone else's review for this company; 5 stars across the board and all of them written by clearly satisfied customers."

LensAndLasers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensAndLasers.com is a merchant member
LensAndLasers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.