Stores > LensAndLasers.com

• LensAndLasers.c

"Got friendly, quick and knowledgeable answers to my questions, quick shipping. Some of the best prices I've found with no catch. Product was exactly what I wanted. No bait-and-switch tactics like some other "low-cost" retailers I won't name."

This review was modified by Marnoot on March 18 2015 02:16:57 PM

"Awesome prices on their ACOG's. The TA31F I ordered made this USMC grunt happy. The shipping was super quick and I was in contact with the seller the whole time. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Dick and everyone at lensandlasers."

"Ordering from LensAndLasers was a great experience. They have the lowest prices around and everyone needs to know about them! Dick provided me with excellent customer service and kept me up-to-date on my order status. I would highly recommend LensAndLasers for their easy ordering and great customer experience. "

"The service from Lens And Lasers was A+.
The product speaks for itself.

"Seller was very responsive during the whole process. He answered my phone call and replied my email during the weekend. Item arrived within 3 business days as promised. "

"I ordered an Eotech G33 magnifier and they were out of stock for a few days. He honored the lower price even though the new stock cost him slightly more. The product showed up promptly using USPS Priority mail and it was very well protected using bubble wrap and air bags. You cannot beat his prices on ACOGs either. I will definitely order again. "

"Perfect transaction. Just as promised and very fast delivery. Best price too, even with a complete internet search."

"Prompt shipment
Items were exactly as ordered (correct manufacturer, etc.)
Shipping packaging was good

"Ordered on Monday and delivered on Wednesday. Awesome service, great price. Buy with confidence. "

"Received what I ordered in a timely manner. Products arrived well packed and in perfect condition."

"Great Store! Shipping was nearly immediate and had scope in Alaska within three days. Good prices and friendly service."

"Thank you Lens and Lasers for the great price. The rifle sight i purchased was delivered extremely fast and was at my doorstep within two days. I was even contacted via email to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thanks again and hope to do business many times!"

"I purchased several high-end optics for some of my rifles and received probably the best customer service I have ever had. Dick promptly called and thanked me for my order and followed up the day I received my goods to make sure that they showed up in good shape. I will definitely use them again when ordering more optics. "

"Customer service was excellent, product was exactly as described, and shipping was very quick. Quality seller, will continue to purchase with Lens And Lasers in the future."

"I was looking for a Trijicon TA31RMR ACOG 4X32 WITH 3.25 RMR, and found one at LensAndLasers for a great price. The price was so good I was a little skeptical if it was a genuine Trijicon. But after corresponding with Dick, he was able to tell me how I could verify the authenticity and I made the purchase. Best optic I have ever owned. And the service from LensAndLaser was great. Emails every step of the order process.

Share LensAndLasers.com's store rating

LensAndLasers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LensAndLasers.com is not a merchant member
LensAndLasers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!