Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 268 reviews

LensAndLasers.com is a merchant member
    LensAndLasers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • LensAndLasers.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10

"I have to admit, I am truly impressed with the prices and quality of service I experienced with Lens And Lasers. Mr. Baker promptly answered all questions and emails without delay, followed up on my order, and sent me an email to thank me. THAT is a level of customer service that has almost vanished in today's internet economy. As a former business owner myself I truly appreciate this and will buy again with confidence. "

"I purchased a EoTech Sight through LensAndLasers.com and could not be more pleased! Not only did they package and ship the product extremely quick, they were also very kind through-out the process. I enjoyed my buying experience with them and plan to purchase from them in the future with any of my needs. A++"

"I found LensAndLasers.com while searching for a rather pricey, very high quality, piece of optical equipment with an MSRP above $1700. Many places sell it for around $1400-$1500 but I found it here for just over $1200 new. I was a little worried because it was such a good deal that I thought there might be something wrong with it when I got it, but it arrived VERY well packaged and in perfect shape. I tested it to make sure it was in correct working order and could not be happier.

I also appreciated that my purchase was immediately followed by a personal email from one of the staff letting me know that the order was on the way and that they would email me when it had arrived to make sure that I was satisfied with it, which they did. It's a little thing, but it shows that they really care that their customers are actually satisfied, which means a lot to me when dealing with a business.

I will definitely be making future purchases from this site and would recommend it to others.

"I was in the market for a new eotech sight, and stumbled upon an ad on slickguns for a specific model with an unbeatable price. When I visited Lensandlasers.com, I noticed that the site was very professionally done and easy to navigate, they also had a great selection of sights and other sporting goods. I noticed that there weren't many reviews for the store, but I was wiling to give them a chance. A great price and free 2 day priority shipping sealed the deal for me, I don't regret taking a chance with this company one bit. Even when my credit card was declined for a bank side issue, the issue was resolved quickly with one phone call. He even followed up with me after I received my order to make sure I was satisfied. You really don't see this kind of service and willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer these days. Buy with confidence, the owner will personally make sure you're happy. If my review doesn't convince you to give them a chance, just take a look at everyone else's review for this company; 5 stars across the board and all of them written by clearly satisfied customers."

"I had an enjoyable experience ordering from Lensandlasers.com. They have very reasonable prices for their products. I had a minor issue processing my order, but after a call to Lensandlasers it was quickly solved. My purchase was well packaged and arrived a day before its expected delivery date. "

"Great customer service every step of the order process. Fast shipping and excellent prices. "

" LensAndLasers had what I wanted at a great price. I received my ACOG on time and in perfect condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and their service, I'd recommend LensAndLasers to anyone looking for great gear."

"ordered the Trijicon ACOG TA11EG. Shipped fast. Excellent seller"

"I was looking for Eotech deals on slickguns.com that directed me to LensandLasers.com and they had exactly what I was looking for at an unbelievable deal. I was really happy that they use PayPal, a very secure way to do online purchasing. Immediately after purchase I received notification and receipt, later I received tracking info from UPS to assure where my package was and when I would be receiving it. Three days later I received the item along with email notification from LensandLasers.com to see if I was pleased with not only the item but also their services. "YES" LensandLasers.com Scored 100% with Price, Product and in Customer Service. The biggest problem I have with most online services especially when dishing out large sums of money is GARUNTEES! LENSANDLASERS.COM EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS.

THANKS,
EDDIE S.

"Ordered an Eotech 517 and the 3x magnifier. I got free shipping and both arrived quicker than estimated. Packaging was great and product arrived as advertised. I paid less at lensandlasers and would highly recommend them to a friend. "

"I don't usually purchase these kinds of items online but I decided to give these guys a shot (no pun intended). I originally made a call after the order because I left out the suite number on the shipping address. Had a very friendly sales person help me out. As for delivery, I received the shipment on time as expected. Great customer service. I will definitely be ordering from LenseandLasers.com very soon!"

"Great seller and customer service. Was very helpful with product information!"

"Very good customer service. Product was delivered on time and in good condition. Answered my question promptly and I am pleased with product."

"Great website, purchase went very smooth, quick, and easy. This is typically what you want from a website when ordering. Happy to have stumbled upon this website. The customer support was great as well, Dick Baker emailed me shipping date and confirmation of the product being there and quality. I would very much recommend this website."

"I have placed a couple of orders with Lensand lasers and I have been very impressed with their customer service and prompt service/shipping. Their website and ease of ordering is excellent and I really appreciate the follow up on my order. I plan to continue ordering products from them and would highly recommend them as a vendor. "