Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"The service from Lens And Lasers was A+.
The product speaks for itself.

"Seller was very responsive during the whole process. He answered my phone call and replied my email during the weekend. Item arrived within 3 business days as promised. "

"I ordered an Eotech G33 magnifier and they were out of stock for a few days. He honored the lower price even though the new stock cost him slightly more. The product showed up promptly using USPS Priority mail and it was very well protected using bubble wrap and air bags. You cannot beat his prices on ACOGs either. I will definitely order again. "

"Perfect transaction. Just as promised and very fast delivery. Best price too, even with a complete internet search."

"Prompt shipment
Items were exactly as ordered (correct manufacturer, etc.)
Shipping packaging was good

"Ordered on Monday and delivered on Wednesday. Awesome service, great price. Buy with confidence. "

"Received what I ordered in a timely manner. Products arrived well packed and in perfect condition."

"Great Store! Shipping was nearly immediate and had scope in Alaska within three days. Good prices and friendly service."

"Thank you Lens and Lasers for the great price. The rifle sight i purchased was delivered extremely fast and was at my doorstep within two days. I was even contacted via email to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thanks again and hope to do business many times!"

"I purchased several high-end optics for some of my rifles and received probably the best customer service I have ever had. Dick promptly called and thanked me for my order and followed up the day I received my goods to make sure that they showed up in good shape. I will definitely use them again when ordering more optics. "

"Customer service was excellent, product was exactly as described, and shipping was very quick. Quality seller, will continue to purchase with Lens And Lasers in the future."

"I was looking for a Trijicon TA31RMR ACOG 4X32 WITH 3.25 RMR, and found one at LensAndLasers for a great price. The price was so good I was a little skeptical if it was a genuine Trijicon. But after corresponding with Dick, he was able to tell me how I could verify the authenticity and I made the purchase. Best optic I have ever owned. And the service from LensAndLaser was great. Emails every step of the order process.

"Product had good price and shipped quickly. Found the deal on slickguns.com"

"Great customer service. LensAndLasers emailed me every step of the way making me feel comfortable about ny online purchase. They even emailed me when the package arrived according to postal tracker to make sure I got it. Theres always those online businesses that your unsure of buying from, but I can assure you LensAndLasers isn't one of them.
Definitely ***** Five Stars in my book.

"I had been looking for a good deal on a Eotech EXPS2-0 and found one at LensAndLasers through Slickguns.
It was the first time I had ordered through them, and I can honestly say they did not disappoint.
Their communication and follow through with my order were first class.
I ordered my Eotech this May. When I inspected it, I found the sight to be in pristine condition. The manufacture date is March 2014, so I know my sight is brand new.
These guys are definitely on my short list for my rifle accessories.

LensAndLasers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LensAndLasers.com is a merchant member
LensAndLasers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.