Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-02-06

Great Service

"I called in my order and received prompt service from our operator Brin. She was every nice and very helpful. I am very satisfied with your prices and service. Thank you."

2016-02-05

"wonderful experience great prices and service thank-you"

2016-02-05

Great service and price!!

"My order arrived on time. the price for four boxes was less than what i previously paid for two boxes from another company."

2016-02-05

I was VERY worried that it would ship late than I expected but it wasnt!

"I really loved the experience of not having to go to my optometrist to get my contacts. It was quite a satisfying moment when I got my contacts in mail. "

excited about order

"My order arrived in a timely manor, every this work out really great, I am really glad I contacted Lens.com. Thanks guys "

Excellent

" Excellent service and price. Will order again in the future. :-)"

What a deal!

"Not only did they ship my contact lenses quickly, but they had the best prince on the internet BY FAR! Highly recommend"

Received quickly

"Ordered and received in a few days. No problem."

So easy!

"Website easy to navigate. Best prices and quick delivery. What more do you want?"

Bright eyes

"Everything was at finger tip to put your order in real easy to do."

Super Fast Delivery and unbelievable price

"my lenses came in just a few days and the price was half the cost of my eye doctor.. Literally thought it was a scam because of the price but it wasn't! "

Smooth and easy

"Easy to order, fast delivery. "

Great price/Fast shipping-Delivery

"Great price if you know enough to ask for the "Google Pricing" otherwise the price quoted was extremely high. Even with 7.95 shipping and 7.95 more for handling the price was 20.00 cheaper than Replacemycontacts.com. I wonder if the price will be the same on my next order or if this was an intro price for my first order.
Product showed up in my mailbox in 3 days!
So far so good.

2016-02-04

"FAST delivery and great prices!"

Good, As Usual

"I have ordered my lenses from Lens.com for years and have been extremely satisfied. I always save a lot of money, and that makes me happy. I am very pleased with my latest order, but I was only able to order for my left eye because they do not carry the TORIC lenses yet. Hopefully, they will soon be selling them."

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.