Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status
    • Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

2017-02-15

Best prices on contact lens!

"After searching many sites on line to hopefully get the best price on contact lens, Lens.com has the largest inventory to choose from and best price!
I will be returning to Lens.com for future orders.

This review was modified by dsmer822 on February 17 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-02-15

Order came on time

"No surprises. Price was excellent. No rebates to fill out."

This review was modified by hoffmann2511 on February 17 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-12

Will purchase again!

"Price of lenses was lower than anywhere else. Shipped right away. What more could you ask for?"

This review was modified by cindyflip on February 14 2017 07:30:01 AM

Lookin' good!

"My order was filled promptly, correctly, and with no hassle. It arrived sooner than indicated, I paid less than I thought I would have to, and I'm all set! Good experience overall."

This review was modified by randy-eldora on February 14 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-02-10

"Speedy shipping and great price. Will only buy contacts from Lens.com"

This review was modified by shahaninc on February 14 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-02-10

Awesome purchase, price and delivery

"Item was exactly what we were expecting. Great price and speedy delivery. I ordered too many lenses for my son, didn't know exactly how many came in a box. My son contacted the company and was informed that if he did not use them all and his prescription changed, he could return them for new lenses. I was very happy to hear that. I will definitely be purchasing lenses from this company again in the future. "

This review was modified by cynthia_l_balding on February 14 2017 12:15:07 AM

Lens Delay

"I wanted to place this order before the end of the 2016 so that I could use the balance of my FSA account. I called on a Saturday before New Years' eve, and got the most unqualified person on the phone. She couldn't pull up the account and said I had to call back on Tuesday after the New Year. Before I called, I sent my new RX to the Lens.com myRX@lens.com, however, it must have never made it into the system, and they had to verify with my doctor anyway. Seems a little sketchy.
Never had a problem in the past with lens.com, so maybe it was just an anomaly, not sure.
Delivery was good. This occurrence won't exclude me as a customer, just aggravating.

This review was modified by jfwest0912 on February 14 2017 12:15:06 AM

Beware of the Last Minute Processing Fee

"Lens.com popped up as having one of the best prices for multi-focal contacts. I searched for my lenses, carted them and then checked out. That's when I was hit with a last minute processing fee. After factoring in the processing fee for my order, the cost per box went from being one of the best prices to being only competitive.

Note that most insurance companies only reimburse for the cost of the lenses, no fees. You're better off paying more per box and avoiding fees.

This review was modified by dave-31546 on February 14 2017 12:15:06 AM

Seeing Clearly

"My order arrived within a week. Fast and painless "

This review was modified by kmnipper64 on February 14 2017 12:15:03 AM

Greats lens greater price

"Couldn't beat the price. I ordered 2 years worth because the price was that great. "

This review was modified by mrsjdail on February 14 2017 12:15:03 AM

2017-02-09

"The delivery was a little slow, but the orders always come just right. No hassle to coordinate prescriptions, as you do it all!"

This review was modified by csstamper on February 14 2017 12:00:24 AM

Delivered as promised

"Ordering was simple and easy. Will order again if prices stay competitive."

This review was modified by heylouie-912 on February 14 2017 12:00:13 AM

Pleased customer

"It may be annoying to provide your Rx but the eye doc double check process is worth it. I received my correct lenses because of it! I always use lens.com for my refills."

This review was modified by derise95 on February 14 2017 12:00:10 AM

Great Seller!

"I searched online quite a bit before settling on using Lens.com. I found their prices to be the best out there for the Air Optix Aqua at this time, and their customer service was excellent. The product also shipped to me much faster than the estimated date. Very pleased!"

This review was modified by melmulder on February 14 2017 12:00:09 AM

Quick and Easy

"I ordered and received my contact lenses in less than a week. Couldn't ask for anything more. And their customer service representatives are very courteous and professional."

This review was modified by ellenweiss59 on February 14 2017 12:00:09 AM

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.