Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-05-23

Awesome!!! - Best Value

"Im very happy with my order, I got a 6 month supply for both of my eyes for less than $100. Standard shipping was faster than I expected. Definitely ordering again instead of going to local eye companies that charge high for no reason. Thank you lens.com."

Not so bad, but....

"I was ordered same power lenses -3.50 for both eyes, but you send me 12 pack-3,75 and 12 pack -3.5!
You sent me lenses according my description, but I work a lot at the computer and these lenses are a little strong for me!

2016-05-22

" I still dont have the contact lenses that I need. the orginal order was 5-6-2016. Everyone on the phone has been very nice,... but I DONT HAVE WHAT I ORDERED."

2016-05-22

The best company we ever try before.

"Thank you for your service 5 stars"

2016-05-21

Received them in the blink of an eye!

"Always quick on delivery! I love the price & the fact that they will contact my doctor for my exact prescription!"

Easy Peasy!

"I ordered, Lens.com checked with my doctor, got the prescription right. Then mailed my lenses.
My doctor said he can't buy them that cheap!
They carry all the major brands, & types of lenses..
I will return to reorder. They even email you when your previous order is getting low, reminding you to reorder.

Better than Promised

"Your lens arrived five days ahead of time and were the correct strength. Thanks you "

Affordable and fast

"Lens.com was far less expensive than any other I found and the lenses were delivered quickly."

2016-05-20

Great service, easy to order, fast delivery!

"Super easy and the most affordable prices!"

Quick Delivery!

"Lens.com is by far the lowest price for my contact lenses. I've tried other vendors, but I've always come back to Lens.com for their low competitive pricing and speedy delivery! Thanks Lens.com!"

2016-05-20

Fast, easy, and inexpensive!

"Would order from Lens.com again!"

2016-05-19

Not order contact lens by online

"Waited almost three weeks and they ask me a reshipment with no additional charge .
Ridiculous !!
I don't know they even ship my product.
Wasted time !!!

contact lens

"everything went very well Thank you

Inexpensive and easy

"Their price on my lenses was far cheaper than my eye doctor's, as well as most other stores I looked into. I was hesitant to order at first, but everything was pretty seamless. Overall, very happy with the result."

Easy process!

"Very convenient and easy to order. Great prices!"

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.