Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

2016-05-01

Great transaction!

"Would definitely recommend!"

quick & easy

"quick shipping, easy ordering!"

2016-04-29

"Great service. Fast shipping. Smooth transaction! Would recommend. "

Shipping slow!

"The price is ok, but not great. I would use lens.com again, but the shipping was very slow."

This review was modified by sammy1674 on April 29 2016 09:56:11 AM

Fast shipping!

"This is the most reasonable site out there price wise!!! Lens.com all the way!"

Great Experience

"Couldn't have been easier to fill my prescription. First time buyer on the internet and I couldn't have asked for an easier experience.

Thank you.

2016-04-29

The last minute extra fees really ticked me off.

"After finding their website I entered all of my info, then to find out in the checkout the added a few extra dollars for some random fee. I was in a hurry so I checked out and took it in the shorts. Not sure if they are the cheapest, but that sure was shady. Include all your "random fees" in your price. Yes the product showed up fine, but what a crappy way to run their sales.
I could never do this to my customers, it would put me out of business.
Dustin Anderson -The Apple Tree Guy (dot com)

2016-04-29

Faster than the blink of an EYE!

"The ordering process was a breeze, my contacts arrived super fast and were exactly what I ordered. Price was also much cheaper than my doctors office and other websites I looked at! Will be ordering from Lens.com again!!"

2016-04-29

"Fast wonderful wonderful service,not to mention the savings..Thank you from a very happy customer who has recommended your site to other potential contact wearers..2 friends have never tried contacts because of cost, and I have told them of my acing a and service experience with Lens.com"

Reliable and efficient

"My contact lens were delivered 1 day earlier than expected. Great prices also! I will order from them again and again! They were reliable and efficient!"

This review was modified by blerner1 on April 28 2016 08:43:16 PM

Wow!!

"I was worried about ordering contacts online because I had never done it before. When I went to lens.com and seen that their price was 45$ cheaper than the places I had gone. Too good too be true right? Wrong it was true. I received my contacts 2 days after I had put in my order .. this was 7 days earlier than my expected delivery date.I am very satisfied with everything about lens. Com . And will never get my contacts anywhere else. Thank you lens.com"

2016-04-28

Quick, Accurate and Competitive Pricing on Contacts!

"Ordered Air Optix Night and Day contact lenses and did research online for the best prices which includes shipping and handling charges. Decided to try Lens.com since their pricing was one of the lowest found. After shipping and handling prices were figured, they were the best price I found. Received my lenses in just a few days and everything was correct. Even spoke with a customer service representative about a mistake I thought I made in uploading my prescription and the rep was very nice and professional. I am very impressed with Lens.com and plan to use them in the future."

2016-04-28

"Received my order quickly. "

great service

"ordering was easy and lenses arrived on time"

Quick to Respond

"I had an issue with my first prescription and order due miscommunications. ( no fault of Lens.com) Once I noticed the issue Lens.com and their great staff was quick get things corrected and my updated order was received without delay. Great company to order from."

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.