• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Did not deliver correct prescription. Tried to double the price and then refunded credit for future purchase instead of back on the card as I requested."

"Website was easy to navigate and order from. My contact brand discontinued my preferred contacts and Lens.com notified me to get more before they ran out for good!"

"Lens.com always delivers. I actually made a mistake on the latest script, and they took the order back, with an open box. We do not intend to buy anywhere else!"

"I love lens.com. Website's awesome. It's super easy & they have wonderful prices. "

"I received my lens quickly without any hassle."

"inexpensive lenses and reliable website!"

"I am very pleased with the service and price of contacts at Lens.com. I will purchase contacts from them in the future."

"Quick turnaround and good value."

"We are very satisfied with the experience of ordering the contacts online from Lens.com, and have done so, for the past two years without any problem . Thank you Lens.Com"

"Easy to order, prompt delivery and easy to upload prescription. Very competitive pricing. I will definitely be a return customer!"

"They did what they said they would do at a good price. What more can you ask for..."

"Very quick and easy. Great customer service ."

"I was thrilled to find my lenses on line and the cost was much less than at the eye doctor's. The ordering process was fast and easy and help was readily available when I needed it. Thanks so much!!"

"great shipping and packaging! Thank you."

"delivered earlier than expected."

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.