Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status
    • Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

2016-09-26

Quick, easy and competitive pricing

"This was a great way to re-order my son's contact lenses and get them in a reasonable timeframe. I was going to have to pay the same price for one box (instead of three) through my local eye doctor."

The perfect experience

"It was easy to place an order. I uploaded my prescription to be verified, placed my order and received it faster than I thought I would"

2016-09-26

"Quick delivery, great price and product."

2016-09-25

"i was happy with the price of my lenses and even happier when i realized it was a 6 mth. supply and not just for 3mths!! it shipped out and arrived in a timely manner. i will definatley use this site again"

This review was modified by jodeekay38 on September 25 2016 05:24:45 PM

2016-09-23

I can see clearly now - the blur is gone...

"Lens.com was less expensive than Costco. The delivery was quick and the order was correct. Here's a hint - I was ordering from them online because there was a sale advertised. I realized that I was adding a prescription to the order so I called Customer Service. They were efficient and very helpful. But what was amazing is that the order cost me less than the online sale price. So I recommend that you call them before you order online. You could save even more!"

2016-09-23

"The service is good!! And the lenses are good and cheap!"

Easier than expected

"I was expecting ordering contacts online to have been a difficult process so in the past I always just ordered them at the dr office. Ordering them on line was easier and took less than the dr office because I didn't need to pick them up. I Placed my order and then the arrived ahead of the scheduled delivery. I was very pleased including customer service who helped me apply a email coupon after I had already placed my order. I definitely will use them again. "

2016-09-23

"I'll order from them again, good fast service"

2016-09-23

"Order shipped fast and the price was the lowest I could find!

okeedoekee

"Love my lenses and they came quickly! (Which was good, because I was out of my supply.)"

Lens.com Delivers

"The best price and service on the the internet. Hassle free delivery. the eyes have it for Lens.com!"

The eyes have it!

"Quick, great price and an easy order. Glad I found this place. I saved 60% from my optometrist's prices. "

easy and economical!

"My experience was very positive. I checked another popular site and their prices were significantly higher. The process of ordering my lenses was quick and easy. I had my doctor prescription so I typed it into to website then took a picture of it and emailed it to Lens.com at their direction. Lenses came quickly and the order was correct. I will definitely use this site again and recommend it to others."

can't see before

"Thanks to lens.com I can see again and easy on my wallet."

2016-09-22

Lens.Com is great.

"I was a great experience dealing with Lens.com and the prices were very reasonable."

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.