Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status
    • Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-24

"It was easy ordering the lens. I mad a mistake and they were right on it. And did not take long for delivery."

Seeing is believing!

"Fast shipping, perfect fit. Great comfort and the cost was far less than what I expected. Thank you for a perfect on-line experience. "

better than Walmart

"they had the same price as Walmart but Walmart requires I buy 12 at a time. usually not a problem but I have different contacts for both eyes so I would have to buy 24 at a time. Lens.com allows me to buy 6 on not pay any extra. I really hate Walmart anyway but living in a small time choices are limited.

The Clear winner!

"Lens.com has my business! Not only did they offer excellent pricing, but great communication and delivery was fast and arrived when promised. "

2016-06-23

Best prices, easy to use

"I shopped around and found the best prices at Lens.com."

2016-06-23

"everything was great fast delivery thanks

Just as expected

"Contacts were delivered in a timely manner and were a fantastic deal. Not sure why Lens.com is so much cheaper than everyone else, but the contacts are exactly what I ordered. I've worn this brand for years and there's no difference between these and my last set, which was almost twice as much for a year supply. "

Great Customer Service and a Good Price

"I had a great customer service experience. My Optometrist gave the wrong information when verifying my prescription. Lens.com discovered the error and contacted me, all within the first day of ordering contacts. I will definitely use Lens.com again."

Satisfied

"Good price; arrived in a week which was in the quoted delivery window."

Great first order

"Best price along with hassle free order and quick delivery. Thanks!"

Fast delivery

"Fast delivery! I would definitely order again "

Love lens.com

"Easy to order! Quick shipping! No hassle!"

2016-06-23

Great price, fast shipping!

"Lens.com had the best price for contacts, even with the processing and shipping fee it was cheaper than our local eye place. And the shipping was super fast, quicker than stated. The product was exactly what was ordered, good quality, and would definitely buy from again!"

2016-06-22

DelayPerson

"It was good timing of deliver than 7-10 business days. "

2016-06-22

Speedy cheap

"I received my lenses in less then a week. Paying less then half of what other services would have charged! In awe!"

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.