• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Very happy with contacts at a fair price ."

"I was very happy with the service from Lens.com

They were very efficient with my order and it came in a timely manner.

I will be ordering from them again.

"Great price and great service "

"Great service. Can improve delivery time."

"My contact lens came early! :)"

"I called on three different occasions before my order was properly processed. On the first occasion, I placed the order (and was/am a first-time user of your site). At that time, I inquired if I would receive a discount (i.e. not pay for shipping) since I was a first time customer, and I was told no. After getting my confirmation email, I noticed on your website that you were waving shipping for first time buyers, yet I had not received this benefit when calling just the previous day. In addition, my street address was incorrect --- it was not even close! So, I called a second time to ask about waving the shipping, and after being placed on hold, I was finally granted that. During the same call, I indicated the address was wrong and provided the correct street address. After this call, I received a confirmation email. I had not viewed it until a couple days later and when I did, I noticed that the address was wrong again!! It was not changed from the original incorrect address. When I called a third time, the order was shipped so you had to send out a new order to the correct address. I finally received my order but it was much later than what I originally planned for and only after the micro-managing I had to go thru to have it properly expedited. Your prices are not that good that it's worth the Inconvenience."

"I love it that you send your customers confirmations of the purchase by email .This time my order came in quick thought i would mentioned this.

Maria

"Convenient and I saved money. You can't beat that."

"I love Lens.com. Been using them for years. Excellent customer service. Orders are always filled & shipped promptly."

"Very easy to order, and my order was delivered quickly. "

"Quick and easy with fast delivery."

"Very prompt, easy to use online site."

"I have been wearing contacts for a very long time and lens.com has been the best buying experience ever! I was skeptical at first ordering online, but now I will never do it any other way than through lens.com! Fast shipping and ordering! The staff over the phone was also very informative and pleasant! "

"prompt delivery and verification of prescription"

"I was very happy to receive my lenses so quickly. I was unaware that I was on my last pair so I'm very appreciative for the efficiency of the process. Thanks again. "

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.