Stores > Lens.com

• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status
    • Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-07-26

"Great service and it came within a week very pleased and they had the best price I could find!"

Tried to scam me

"Wish I could give negative stars.
Bought a 20 groupon for 40 worth.
Went to order and it was somehow MORE expensive for me to order with the groupon then without. I was paying an extra 25 dollars to use my own groupon that was supposed to be worth 40 dollars!! Unnaceptable. I asked the manager why they have this groupon if it costs more to use it than not and she had no answer.

Use a company that doesn't try to scam you like 1800contacts. I asked them if they could beat their price and they did. Only by 2% but still.
After spending all day cancelling orders with Lens.com and groupon, I can say I will never use there company again and suggest everyone else to beware of their scamming and deceiving techniques.

This review was modified by Katihendx on July 26 2016 03:50:01 PM

Very pleased

"Fast delivery, great prices, super easy to order even the first time. The upload RX feature was very helpful!"

Best Price Guaranteed!

"Was looking at re-ordering some contact lens when I decided to price check. I found them for $6 a box cheaper but wanted to try and keep my business with Lens.com. Looked around their site and found their "Best Price Guarantee" so I said alright, they'll make this right. I hoped on their chat and was informed they will not price match. So their best price guarantee is neither the best price nor guaranteed. Total bogus and extremely disappointed!"

This review was modified by cncgriffin on July 26 2016 01:10:47 PM

Fast Shipping!!!

"My contacts were shipped and delievered way earlier then expected. It is exactly what i paid for, definetly will continue to get my contacts here. Great service with affordable prices!!!"

Great all around!

"Such a better deal than other online contact lens stores!"

Eye of a deal!

"Price was great. Received quickly."

2016-07-26

"My contacts arrived very timely and at a good price. Thanks, "

Clearly a good company

"Best price & quick delivery! I like being able to email a picture of my perscription."

Satisfied!

"Fast service. Great price. Will order again... "

2016-07-26

First time customer very happy will be back

"Everything as expected, received my lenses quickly and customer service is great."

Value

"The order process was easy. The price of my lenses was less than the other E-tailers. I received my order in less than a week. I'll be back."

Great price; quick shipping

"Thank you for providing this service to us. Your prices were the best on the internet and my lenses shipped and arrived very quickly. "

Hands Down - Best Price Around

"I have been wearing contacts for over 20 yrs and this was my first time to order online. I went to my Dr.'s office to order and they wanted to charge me $50+tax for ONE box. They used to charge $35+tax. (I wear Acuve lenses.) It was just the motivation I needed to shop for a better price!!

I went online and found Lens.com. It was super easy. I placed my order, faxed a copy of my prescription to them, and had my lenses in the same amount of time as my Dr.'s office would have.

For TWO boxes, plus shipping, it was still $10 cheaper than buying ONE from the Dr.

2016-07-26

"fast service- best prices anywhere!"

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.