• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Thank you for your quick response to my order and will be ordering more very soon!"

"My son is happy with his contacts. They came via mail within a week, easy to order, happy with them."

"Simple to order, low shipping charges and quick delivery!"

"All is well and the service was handled in a competent way . Thank you ."

"Ordering was simple, I received the product a little early, very easy process. I will definitely use again. (This was my second order through Lens.com)"

"The website was easy to navigate and the turnaround time for delivery was excellent. Thank you!"

"Ordering was easy online. Emails from Lens.com to confirm purchase was received almost immediately and then follow up emails confirming shipping dates were received. My contacts arrived earlier than than they were supposed to and I'm very pleased with their service and look forward to working with them. Thank you Lens.com!"

"outer box was smashed but product was in good condition"

"Filling out the order was very easy and delivery was prompt."

"Had a little trouble during on line check out because the free shipping wasn't applied but quick call to the company's customer service dept and problem solved. Lenses arrived when promised, order was correct and I saved almost 50% by not purchasing thru my eye doctor. Plus they called my doctor to verify prescription so I didn't need to fax it to them. Definitely will use lend.com again!
Elizabeth Z- Austin TX

"Exactly what I ordered with quick delivery"

"This was my first purchase and I never heard of this company before. I usually buy my contacts at 1800contacts and I was spending way too much. So I checked out all the reviews and I liked what they said. I loved how much money I saved and my contacts came in a lot earlier than they were suppose to come. I loved it!! I am a very happy customer :) "

"I like being able to track the order - everything was on time and accurate. I did miss the fact that a lens case was not included this time. A person can never have enough lens cases."

"kjlkjhljkhgljkh h lj, j;ljlkj;l j;lkj ;"

"Took longer than the "projected" delivery date. I understand that once it leaves their facility it may be out of their control but it still annoys me."

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.