• Lens.com Lens.com Elite Status

• Address: Lens.com, Inc. P. O. Box 366Louisiana, MO 63353Why Pay More for Contact Lenses?
    • Contact: Service@Lens.com
    • Phone: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Customer Support: 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST)Sat (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST)
    • Fax: 1-573-754-5200

Product & services pricing Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordering was SUPER EASY! Delivery was fast and accurate. "

"Fast and easy!! All the work was done for me. All I had to do was click
"Reorder"!

"I did not know about Lens.com until I saw a commercial on tv for the service. I am fairly new to wearing contacts and have recently realized that I have been over paying for them in the optic offices. I had been comparing prices on the internet and when I saw the ad for Lens.com I wanted to do another comparison. Your service ended up being the best price. The lenses were delivered on time and I really appreciated my experience.
Thank you very much, I will be ordering again in the future!

"Fast, easy and well priced. "

"I simply placed the order using my phone, it took only a few minutes, and within a week my lenses were delivered. Easy."

"I am satisfied with quick arrival. I have not opened box but
It seems to be in same box as I received in prior shipments.

"Very easy quick process. No problem in finding what I was looking for and delivery was in even before time said. I would definitely continue to order my contacts through lens.com. "

"I appreciate the timely delivery of the order."

"very pleased w price n contacts n speed that I got them"

"Easy, fast ordering. They confirmed my Rx in 24hrs. "

"Excellent service. Will order again in future. Thanks!"

"Super easy to order on their website and I had my contacts in just a few days. I saved a lot by ordering with Lens.com and will definitely order more in the future. Great customer service combined with outstanding pricing!"

"Regardless of free shipping, the SmartPost shipping (Fedex and US Postal Service) is absolutely the worst shipping service available. The initial shipping time says 7-10 days, then on the 10th day, it's another 2 days for the US Postal Service to deliver. There is no tracking available after Fedex hands it off and neither of them seem to care whether the package ever makes it. This will make me go back to ordering from 800-Contacts or my optometrist."

"As always, Lens.com had the best prices I could find and their delivery was on time. The process to order is simple, even when they had to get my new prescription."

"Great service and low price "

Share Lens.com's store rating

Lens.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lens.com is a merchant member
Lens.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.