• Lenovo

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10

"My Name is Ramesh (They are not responding support are any one ) worest service dont buy lenovo productes

On September 10th, 2015 I purchased a Lenovo G50 from Lenovo Laptop in latha Computers CTS Hyderabad

I was very happy with this laptop until Sep27th 2015 on sep 28th morning when it Unable to swith on my laptop without warning I immediately called Lenovo technical support and reported the problem. They diagnosed it is a Motherboard problem , and directed me to choose one of their authorized business partners that was on site to me to take it in for repair and Replacing the new mother board . They also issued me a reference number (8005758044). onsite created a service request.but i need replace new laptop

Its very hard to me and with in 15 days Mother board is laptop Major part How it will goen . Please replace New lapTop

computer for over two weeks, I have completely lost faith in the repair process set out by Lenovo, and I believe I have a computer that is no longer repairable, as I have no reason to feel confident in the quality of the repairs done to my computer. I believe it is time for Lenovo to do the right thing, cut out the middle man, and replace my PC.

I asked to speak to a manager hoping that I can get someone who understands, but the representative told me he will process my request and before he can do so he needs to know what I want to do "get a replacement or refund". At this point I was angry and told him to process my refund and have a manage call. It's been more than 17days from the time I spoke with the representative and nothing. I even called back to see what happen after 24 hrs and another rep told she will escalate my case and a manager will call me within 24 hrs. Well nothing. I hope the manager, VPs, Presidents and CEO reads this because your representative just lost you a customer(s), money and my confidence that I can't trust Lenovo as a BRAND name in the computer industry.

Please kindely i request you to replace my new laptop

(how come with in 17 days new laptop motherboard will goan)
otherwise i will go to forums and put a complaint to Lenovo Management

"Worst computer ever. Doesn't save documents properly. I've lost all my documents I have tried to save. Really slow and not user friendly. I hate it. "

This review was modified by Lkt123 on August 25 2015 01:35:42 PM

"This company is total shit, my battery completely died out of no where and will hold zero charge, and the laptop is 9 months old. This company is impossible to get support from or get in touch with via email. They are complete garbage, never ever buy a lenovo product as their customer service would be improved by having dead corpses monitor their incoming requests."

This review was modified by kalber on August 16 2015 11:22:13 AM

I Sanjib Shaw, have bought a Lenovo Laptop 5944 2243/G50/I3/TB/DOS
1s59442243yb09942859 on 1/08/2015. But on 03/08/2015 i found that the Keyboard and mouse pad was not working. I went to Lenovo Service Center they certified that there is a motherboard issue on my Laptop. So i told them for a total replacement of my Laptop and so they gave me two email ids

I sent them the scan copy of original invoice and the customer care copy two those email ids.
They have sent an email that "your problem is resolved". I am surprised that how did they sent that mail without resolving my problem.
I am sending you the scan copy of bill and customer care copy. please look into my problem immediately.
I still have faith on Lenovo.
Thank you.
Sanjib Shaw

This review was modified by rahuldutta on August 09 2015 06:03:20 AM

"I bought my wife a new flex 2-15 lap top. It just sat on the counter top waiting for my daughter to visit so we could transfer the content of the old lap top. Being over 60 years old I did not know how to do it. In the meantime we just used it to do some bank transactions. About a month later we started to have trouble with the screen a few days later we had a dot in the right top corner. After that we started to see a small line about an inch long. We brought it to the store that we bought it from and the clerk opened it and the line was now about 3 inches long. He closed it again and re opened it and the crack was from one corner to the other.
We called the number that was given to us by the staples employee and were more or less accused of lying. This call took place while we were still at the staple store. We were told to send it to north bay for service which we did and were told that it was not guaranteed .
Thank god we still had our 7 year old Toshiba or else we would be without a lap top. Also its a good thing we had not transferred the content.
Contrary to what the service employee said this lap top showed absolutely no sign of damage not even a scratch. I do understand that the employees job is to save Lenovo money but the service we got was extremely unacceptable.
Nick Malette London,Ontario

This review was modified by nickma on July 29 2015 01:04:32 PM

"I was appalled by the way I was treated by Lenovo. I bought the 3 year warranty (and extra $350) with the product in hopes that if anything were to happen to the laptop I would be covered under the warranty. This is not the case what so ever. After being passed around countless times on the support line then only to be put on the line with someone who sounded completely irritated that I even called. He was beyond rude, interrupted me numerous times and just kept repeating they can't help me, all he wanted to do was get me off the phone. Needless to say I received zero help and was told the warranty didn't cover anything. They wouldn't help me what so ever making the extra $350 I spent for the warranty completely useless. I highly recommend you avoid buying anything from Lenovo. I'm extremely embarrassed that I spent the money on such an expensive laptop from a company that has no respect for their customers and their only concern is to get your money then provide no additional help to."

"I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. It runs Windows 8.1 OS. On occasion, I get game film that I need to review: the game film/copy is provided to me in DVD format. OK, no problem. I purchased a LG Slim Portable DVD writer. Microsoft and Lenovo have made the terrible decision to omit Windows Media Center from the OS that was installed. Now they want me to shell out another $100 to Microsoft for a Service Pack to add the Media Center. When I purchased my car from Ford, they didn't ask me to pay an additional $100 for a code to turn on my radio. I should have stuck with my old Dell and/or moved to the Apple products. THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

This review was modified by klangseth on June 18 2015 04:51:29 PM

"Amazing service

I have a 2 year old Lenovo T431s. The right USB started malfunctioning, and eventually did not function at all. So I entered my serial number on the Lenovo site, and to my amazement found out that my laptop is still under warranty. A few days later someone asked me to provide photographic evidence of the malfunctioning USB port. I sent them a link to my high-res images on the Onedrive cloud. After two days, I received a message that an engineer would come (to my workplace). At that day I also received a package with a spare part. The engineer turned up on the day as agreed, sat down at my office desk and replaced the entire motherboard (which contained the faulty USB port), all done in 20 min. No invoice, no pay, just warranty. I think this is an amazing service. The maximum I had hoped for is sending it away and waiting two weeks for repair.

This review was modified by SBNLUK on June 14 2015 03:36:54 AM

"I should have done the research. You just get used to good companies sometimes, I guess. Have been an Apple customer for ages, decided to get a Windows computer, found Lenovo had a good price, and bought the thing (thinkcentre m73).

About 2 months down the track, for no reason whatsoever, the HDD failed, rendering work on the machine impossible. On top of that, customer service could not solve my issue for over 2 months. I am still waiting for a replacement HDD (2 weeks overdue now). What a load of crap.

Do not ever buy Lenovo products, seriously. Stay away from them.

This review was modified by georgenuri on May 28 2015 01:26:24 AM

"This has been a little while but I still want to share the story, I bought 2 computers with Microsoft office and adobe acrobat on their site and only received the computers, I contacted their service and they said they will push this to some kind of elevating department, and I asked if there is a way to contact that department, the answer is no which almost blew my mind. It was a long battle and I called about 6 times try to get an answer, the software I bought were about $800, and in the end I can't get them back and they refuse to send me copies of the software. this was absurd and I cannot believe they are such horrible service. I don't want to sue them because of $800 which is still a pain (it's still $800 not $80 I guess). but probably spend more time and money to fight on it. I think there are some serious issues with their service management, their products are okay, but do me a favor don't buy anything else along with the product itself because they will forget and not refund your money."

briansci's Avatar

"WOW do I wish I had read these reviews before I jumped on the Lenovo wagon. So, my old Dell desktop and laptop have served me well and I wanted to make a jump into the windows 8.1. Looking around I thought I would like to try an all in one and found Lenovo's Horizon 2e and the features and price point seemed tike it would be a great fit, so I ordered one and the next day, ordered a fully built Yoga 2 so I would have good compatibility between the two. The Horizon 2e arrived in a timely manor and I proceeded to unpack and setup the new PC. When I opened up the keyboard and mouse I had to install the batteries as usual with wireless devices. After plugging in the PC and powering up I noticed that the mouse and keyboard did not work, so I read the little pamphlet that came with the kb and mouse and notice that they require a USB dongle that plugs into the PC so it can communicate with the kb and mouse. The pamphlet also stated that the dongle should be in the battery compartment of the mouse or plugged into the PC, neither was the case. So I called Lenovo and through their voice mail menu selected the technical support option. Upon explaining to Angela my situation, she started to troubleshoot the situation, asking me if I had rebooted the PC (god help anyone who has to contact customer service) oh, I have to mention that I did verify my contact information so if we got cut off she could call me back, what do you think happened? Click, I was cut off and no one returned my call. So, I called back in and started over with another support representative, after explaining the situation (another 20 minutes) she decided that this was not a technical support issue and that she needed to transfer me to someone who could help. She proceeded to transfer me back to the main menu that I originally called in on :(.. I thought I would die. I this time selected the sales support and was connected with Arial who was able to understand the situation almost immediately, placed me on hold for a short period of time, then Arial came back and informed me that I had to pack up and return the entire Horizon 2e. I was like WHAT? and she explained that since Lenovo did not make the mouse and keyboard that I had to return the entire package. She did say that I would be on an express replacement. I called back the following week and they said that it was going to manufacturing April 20 something. WOW this is express replacement? I have decided to wash my hands of Lenovo and am returning my Yoga 2 (which I really liked) and canceling my replacement of the Horizon 2e. The product all seemed great but the customer service and replacement policies are a joke. I will be running back to Dell I guess. VERY disappointed with Lenovo."

This review was modified by briansci on April 10 2015 08:25:04 AM

"i bought the thinkpad yoga 15 . i purchseed on 1st of february and i received it on 23rd of march . when ever i phone them they said they having a supplier issue . and finnaly i got the laptop on 23rd of march. its a nice all in one laptop. but i am having a issue with me screen . on the top right corner i can see the lights comiing through. i phone them and send them an email they said they need to replace the screen . so i got an email saying the engineer is scheduled for 10/04/2015 . when i call today they said my warranty is only for parts and labor so i have to send it back to lenovo uk then it will take 6 working days to repair .and i dont no what they did in that one and half month . thay took long inrf to check the laptop and send me . but the screen is faulty now. they didnt give me any option rather then paying me £31 and buying the on-sight warranty. the funny think is after i purchase the on-sight warranty i called them and asked when engineer will come to repair the syatem . then they said i have to manually register their warranty on the lenovo site and it will 48 hours to get verify and then only they can arrange the repaire. i am not sure i will buy anything from lenovo again. they saying thinkpad laptops are build to configuration, and they do all the quality check . i dont think so .its s good laptop if u make them right. ...if not ur bad luck like mine.."

This review was modified by RimasFlyil on April 09 2015 04:22:26 PM

"I have used the ThinkPads of Lenovo several months, one word: Wonderful. The quick speed is the best feature I like. And the keyboard is very easy to use. If i have a cooling pads, it will be much better."

"My Thinkpad Yoga kept rebooting so I sent it to the Lenovo EasyServ Center for repair. The center replaced the motherboard and the hard drive but failed to activate Windows 8 for me. After a few calls, Mr. Fredenburg from Lenovo Executive Relations contacted me regarding the issue. He was courteous and treated me like a valued customer throughout and resolved the issue for me in more ways than one. His resolution far, far exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with Lenovo's service and customer relations! I have owned and used laptops from Acer to Toshiba and Lenovo's service is by far the best. "

"LENOVO - YOU ARE KIDDING!! I recently purchased an E series and within two weeks it crashed. I contact the off shore tech support service and spent FIVE HOURS with about four different personnel trying to do an online fix. No hope...these guys were clueless and clearly guessing on what may or may not fix the laptop. I then wrote to the Australian GM to detail my experience and to show him/her how broken the process was. He/she did not even acknowledge my correspondence but buck passed my case onto an escalation manager. That speaks to the culture of the company right there. It was arranged with the escalation manager to pick the machine up and have it repaired at a local service depot. I received the machine back within a week...and guess what...it still doesn't work. This is despite the service center giving the machine a tick of health. I again contacted the escalation manager saying the machine is not fixed, she was going to arrange an onsite tech support visit. The old job ticket gets closed, a new one is opened and I get calls from India wanting to do a diagnostic and over the phone fix. Three weeks later and back to square one with a machine that doesn't work. Lenovo has the worst after sales service that I have ever experienced, no ownership, no accountability, no resolution for a customer. I am seeking a refund and would warn anyone in the strongest possible way...do not buy a Lenovo product unless you want to get sucked in to a regrettable situation. I will never, ever go near a Lenovo product again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! "

Share Lenovo's store rating

Lenovo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lenovo is not a merchant member
Lenovo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!