LenovoCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"The most BULLLSHIT shipping and customer service I have ever experienced.. placed my order online on boxing day and expected delivery delivery was set 2 weeks after the order. After 2 weeks I didnt get any update regarding my order other than it got released to manufacturing. So I had called in multiple times to find out what could have gone wrong. But each time i called they were saying "oh we do have laptop in stock but I do not know why it is not shipping. I will place this order at the high priority and call you when order has been shipped late this week." And as expected no call or notification regarding this. I know lenovo has a good laptops for its price and I don't doubt their performance but, if you are ordering from NA. F*ckkkkkkkkkkkkk THAT.... not worth........."

modified review This review was modified by Youjung on January 16 2015 02:29:23 PM

"So much for Lenovo's international warranty. PEOPLE BEWARE! My laptop's A key was not very responsive. I sent it to lenovo uk to get it repair. their repair outpost(medion electronics) are unhelpful and have no clue. after sending my laptop in the first time, they did not fix the issue so 2 days later i had to send it back. GUESS what 6 weeks on they say they cannot find a replacement keyboard(how hard can that be) and they say my motherboard is broken as well now! the supervisors at medion electronics are useless. THE TECHNICAL SERVICE/WARRANTY FOR LENOVO IS ATROCIOUS, READ THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS PAGE TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY. they have no electronic complaints procedure, and clearly they dont have parts available for apparently popular parts such as keyboards( i did have a working lenovo yoga 2 13!)"

"Along with everyone else, as a longtime Lenovo customer, since they bought out the IBM notebook division, I've evolved into detesting this company. Poor website (outdated links, authorized repair centers listing, etc, etc, etc, etc ...).

Our first experience, a fleet of X61 tablets was a good experience but, then, we never had to phone support. Regarding support, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and neither of them are working while the feet are moving. Total lack of communication and contiguity with other divisions, other departments. Links Lenovo representatives send out are either links to the wrong item or broken. Well, the list can go on ad infinitum, but like others have said, terrible company. Terrible web site contiguity, terrible support, terrible, TERRIBLE communications.

One tenured representative commented to us that they're still tweaking things. I laughed and asked, "are you serious (name omitted)? Do you really mean that? You tweak a new organization, a new spin-off for 2 MAYBE 3 years (name omitted) but NOT for more than 9 years!"

Oh well, we were originally supposed to have purchased more than 60 of these SFF within a week's time but looks like we'll need to configure our own units, an area we did not want to waste time in. It should take our assembler 4-5 hours to completely configure each unit, load the OS, certain office programs, other project applications, ready for us to install to the project network.

Bottom line: if you're not a businessman or woman, you may be able to suffer through 1) VERY slow delivery time frames, 2) no inventory 3) possibly wrong configurations 4) poor communications, etc).

Btw, Lenovo is extremely regimented and restrictive on user comments they post on their website. We submitted a review, all with negative, 1-star ratings, and Lenovo rejected our review! They sent a link offering us to post a new review BUT the link was non-functional! So much for honesty and ethics.

"I'm absolutely agree with all the feedback written below. The WORST company and the WORST customer support I've ever seen... no, I've ever imagine. The only thing they want from you is a money. If only they got it - all other it's your problem and you will never neither got your money back or even get any feedback.
My short story: We decided to buy a laptop at Lenovo' shop. We've chose a model, entered delivery address, entered credit card number and...received message that this payment method is unavailable. Ok, we cancelled an order. But when we came to another shop we realized, that Lenovo blocked whole amount on our card for 10 days. In a week before Christmas! "Leave feedback" link on a site leads to nothing, no response. My e-mail messages to Lenovo's leadership were ignored. Support girl told me that LENOVO ALWAYS FIRST BLOCK MONEY ON YOUR CARD AND ONLY THEN DECIDE IF THEY WILL PROCEED AN ORDER OR NOT. I haven't seen more customer-ignoring company than Lenovo before, NEVER TRY TO USE IT'S SERVICES. It's waste of money and your time.
If I ever could mark them with negative stars - I would do it. Worst company I've ever deal with.

modified review This review was modified by andrei_shinkarenko on December 21 2014 11:52:24 AM

"I have never written a review in my life and will do so to say that Lenovo has the WORST WORST customer service in the world. Their sales team is horrific. If you must order and you get a sales rep named
Zan, just hang up, and hope for someone better when you call again. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! I was excited to order a Lenovo yoga 3 pro and 2 out of the 3 sales people were absolutely the most rude, unprofessional sales people in the world.
Zan and some other guy (unfortunately I couldn't stand the 2nd guy after few minutes so didn't even catch his name before I hung up) have no clue how to treat a customer. I asked to speak to a manager after I realized I was getting nowhere and both made every excuse in the book to not transfer me. Zan quoted me a price in writing in an email, guaranteed till 12/18/14 and then when I called to seal the deal, he kept up'ing the price w his ridiculous unprofessionalism and sarcasm. He acted like he had so much power only because once you work with a sales rep and get a quote, they don't let you switch to another sales rep... so he just kept raising the prices on me to make himself feel like he is in power. And then I have no way to speak to a manager to complain.. it's unheard of for such a large company! There is a reason why the ratings are so low... if there were negatives on the rating scale, I would be using them...for such an expensive product line, they should spend a little more $ educating their sales reps and perhaps hiring a better team.

Only positive is I did want that laptop because I am happy w my desktop.. so if they could hire some quality sales reps, I'm sure Lenovo would be higher ranked on my scale.. guess I'll buy the Microsoft Surface after all :)

modified review This review was modified by mshapir3 on December 12 2014 05:46:28 PM

"Lenovo's customer service is probably the worst in the nation, before I thought it might be ATT.
I bought a laptop from them and did not receive some side product I placed with the order. Long story short I called them and they pretty much ignored me. I blew my money for nothing. I don't know why but they must be doing this on purpose, cuz it really can't be any worse. It seems like nobody is appreciating their service.

modified review This review was modified by maligo1 on December 05 2014 02:50:28 PM

"I am a busy working professional who never wrote a complaint about any product- whatever I can tolerate, I usually will. But this experience with Lenovo has been outrageous. I received an email 2 days after ordering saying the shipment is delayed and is anticipated within 30 days. That just caught me off guard-waiting for computer when you need one to work asap is already a pain-then with my frequent travel schedule, I timed perfectly to receive it and test the workability. That's just the start of the nightmare- my Flex 2 has a broken mouse pad, cursor and it took 40 mins to keep reboosting and restarting. I called the customer service and the technology department for many times-one time the tech's own maintenance system is down and can't even create a case number. The customer service call I just made took 80 minutes and the case is still not solved. As a foreign electronic brand that tries to make it international, it shows unprofessional attitude to its customers in management and product quality and create a disaster rather than convenience that we expect computers to give us! very very dissatisfied. "

modified review This review was modified by audrey2014 on November 17 2014 09:07:39 AM

"I got the computer for Christmas and I have nothing but issues ever since. Lenovo customer service was totally uninterested in dealing with the issues. In the end, I managed to work around them. Now I just start booting up the computer and find other things to do for a half hour while it warms up. It crashes every hour or so but I can always start over without loosing too much data. . It kicks me off the internet periodically but I can usually start up again and most of the time, it doesn't take me more than 15 minutes to get back to where I need be. I have learned to accept that I may loose an hour or two a day if I have a lot of computer work to do. "

Lenovo User

"Lenovo has terrible customer service.... been trying to resolve an issue for 3 months now. Purchased a new laptop that had problems.... ordered recovery disc direct from them and the discs do not work.... they look like cheap home made disc and Lenovo confirmed the tech department just burned some recovery disc and mailed them out.

Well, they did not work and will not even read. I tried several drives to be sure and non of them could read any data - it treated the new disc like it was a blank CD, and they do not work.

The customer service kept promising me a refund. After 5 case numbers and a promise of a refund, and return shipping label... and being told they would call me in a day or two - but never called me back - ever !!!! I finally called them back (again) today and now they are saying they will not issue a refund for the defective install disc set (all 4 of them).

Do not buy a Lenovo product ever.... you may have one run fine for a bit, but if it dies - Lenovo will not stand by their product, nor will they call you back. They tried to claim they called me but one big lie..... I have voice mail and my phone is on 24/7.

Promise of a refund and return shipping label.... one BIG LIE.
Never trust IBM / Lenovo

I had to buy a new latop thereafter, and it was NOT a Lenovo.

Lenovo User

"this time I will only make a review on the ordering process..I bought there because of the commercial version with strong hardware. So I called 2 times got different answers so finally figured it out..ordered it online and there starts hell..they wrote my address wrong and forgot to give the unit and floor and ups was not able to find me thus wanted to charge me more for delivery! so I had called lenova so many times to straighten this out and I was upset since they were not smart enough to transfer the right address to ups but the agents on the phone could not care less...they did not understand that this was such a stupid mistake that caused many issues on my end but was no big issue for them.. I was supposed to be cool! my order was late, ups wanted more money..one manager literally lied to me about fixing the problem, he never did anything to help! one was supposed to call me in 2 days!!!! and here I am waiting to get my goods within a limited time??? I felt that they were totally unaware of life...only one lady on the phone was able to help me and resolve it but it took 4 phone calls and they did not apologize for putting the wrong address either...morons!"

Lenovo User

"The absolute worst purchase I have ever made in my life. The computer restarts EVERYTIME I am on the internet. It is slow; takes forever to start. It is not at all intuitive. I have email on three different sections of the computer and they are not in sync. I contacted them and they were totally uninterested in hearing about the problems, let alone fixing them. I trashed the compter and bought a new one."

"Avoid the outlet store. Plan on bait and switch. For five days they show inventory of new Thinkpad T440s models but the reality is they don't have the product... and you won't know it until it comes time to ship it 4 days later. Then you get an email saying your order was cancelled. When you inquire, they say that there was a mistake and they don't have that product but you can talk with sales about another product (now more expensive). Very deceptive practices. AVOID THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by lemachine2u on August 14 2014 01:51:08 PM

"I brought lenovo g500 in july, 2013 and i started facing problems from january, 2014. When i reach service center, they are telling it is working fine. Don't go with lenovo product. It is very bad moment in my life"

"I bought a Lenovo Z510 laptop in Feb. 2014. I had researched and it was supposed to be the best brand, after Apple. The touchpad is overly sensitive- when I try to type something, such as on FB, all of a sudden the entire thing I've typed disappears. Also a problem with something on the touch pad enlarging the screen image repeatedly every time I'm on the laptop. And whenever I'm typing more than a few words, the cursor constantly jumps up to a previous line. I just contacted Lenovo, to see if it's possible for me to return it, because I'm so unhappy with it, and I was told no, I only had 30 days to do that. But what annoys me is that the "customer service" rep didn't even bother to ask why I didn't like the laptop/what problems I have with it. "

modified review This review was modified by lea48 on May 28 2014 07:39:19 PM

"Since my brand new Thinkpad had some flaws i sent it to the local repair center.
After 7 workdays of hearing nothing, i thought i might give them a call, asking if there is anything wrong.
There i was told they had to order some spare parts, which they were still waiting for.
Another week passed and i phoned again if they had those repair parts, they said , nope still waiting.
So i phoned Lenovo directly, and they told me the same thing.
Another three days later i was recommended to call an IBM number, since some support is shared between Lenovo and IBM , for their thinkpads at least. Thats when i started writing complaint mails, since the employee at Lenovo recommended me doing that (i don't know why i have to phone and write an email, but whatever, fine for me).
They told me they would call me back later.
Which didn't happen, so 2 days later i phoned again, nobody picked up at first. So i waited an hour and tried again and had the luck the reach the first competent employee since this all started. She actually called me back this Monday, telling me the spare parts should arrive in Amsterdam this week and she will call me when they do.
Today is Friday and nobody phoned back, so i phoned them and another lady told me they were still waiting for those parts, she would send out another inquiry.
Then i tried the forum, where, nobody replied, even after a whole week (i didn't think id get any answer anyways, no big surprise)
So i phoned Lenovo again and they told me, that the repair center already received the first spare part, but were waiting for the second one. So now i had to different informations about those spare parts (which for some reason aren't available ,for a shortly released high end notebook!).
When i asked why nobody answered my numerous (3) complaint mails, i was told they didn't know. Great. But they will have a closer look, sure...
When i asked if i could call the people which handle the complaints directly, i was told thats not possible, but they will call me back. (It will be a wonder if they manage to do that, let me tell you)

This is the absolutely worst customer experience ever.
I have been phoning around about 3.5 hours in total, waisting time finding numbers, waiting for people to call me back, writing emails and hanging in lines. Also it cost me about 10 bucks, since some of those numbers weren't free to call.
Organizing another laptop cost me something too, i am a Student and can't just NOT have my laptop for more than a month.

So lets see how this will continue, i might get my laptop back this year, wouldn't that be nice ...

modified review This review was modified by awsee1 on March 07 2014 12:48:10 AM

Lenovo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lenovo is not a merchant member
Lenovo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!