LenovoCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

"I have never written a review in my life and will do so to say that Lenovo has the WORST WORST customer service in the world. Their sales team is horrific. If you must order and you get a sales rep named
Zan, just hang up, and hope for someone better when you call again. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! I was excited to order a Lenovo yoga 3 pro and 2 out of the 3 sales people were absolutely the most rude, unprofessional sales people in the world.
Zan and some other guy (unfortunately I couldn't stand the 2nd guy after few minutes so didn't even catch his name before I hung up) have no clue how to treat a customer. I asked to speak to a manager after I realized I was getting nowhere and both made every excuse in the book to not transfer me. Zan quoted me a price in writing in an email, guaranteed till 12/18/14 and then when I called to seal the deal, he kept up'ing the price w his ridiculous unprofessionalism and sarcasm. He acted like he had so much power only because once you work with a sales rep and get a quote, they don't let you switch to another sales rep... so he just kept raising the prices on me to make himself feel like he is in power. And then I have no way to speak to a manager to complain.. it's unheard of for such a large company! There is a reason why the ratings are so low... if there were negatives on the rating scale, I would be using them...for such an expensive product line, they should spend a little more $ educating their sales reps and perhaps hiring a better team.

Only positive is I did want that laptop because I am happy w my desktop.. so if they could hire some quality sales reps, I'm sure Lenovo would be higher ranked on my scale.. guess I'll buy the Microsoft Surface after all :)

modified review This review was modified by mshapir3 on December 12 2014 05:46:28 PM

"Lenovo's customer service is probably the worst in the nation, before I thought it might be ATT.
I bought a laptop from them and did not receive some side product I placed with the order. Long story short I called them and they pretty much ignored me. I blew my money for nothing. I don't know why but they must be doing this on purpose, cuz it really can't be any worse. It seems like nobody is appreciating their service.

modified review This review was modified by maligo1 on December 05 2014 02:50:28 PM

"I am a busy working professional who never wrote a complaint about any product- whatever I can tolerate, I usually will. But this experience with Lenovo has been outrageous. I received an email 2 days after ordering saying the shipment is delayed and is anticipated within 30 days. That just caught me off guard-waiting for computer when you need one to work asap is already a pain-then with my frequent travel schedule, I timed perfectly to receive it and test the workability. That's just the start of the nightmare- my Flex 2 has a broken mouse pad, cursor and it took 40 mins to keep reboosting and restarting. I called the customer service and the technology department for many times-one time the tech's own maintenance system is down and can't even create a case number. The customer service call I just made took 80 minutes and the case is still not solved. As a foreign electronic brand that tries to make it international, it shows unprofessional attitude to its customers in management and product quality and create a disaster rather than convenience that we expect computers to give us! very very dissatisfied. "

modified review This review was modified by audrey2014 on November 17 2014 09:07:39 AM

"I got the computer for Christmas and I have nothing but issues ever since. Lenovo customer service was totally uninterested in dealing with the issues. In the end, I managed to work around them. Now I just start booting up the computer and find other things to do for a half hour while it warms up. It crashes every hour or so but I can always start over without loosing too much data. . It kicks me off the internet periodically but I can usually start up again and most of the time, it doesn't take me more than 15 minutes to get back to where I need be. I have learned to accept that I may loose an hour or two a day if I have a lot of computer work to do. "

Lenovo User

"Lenovo has terrible customer service.... been trying to resolve an issue for 3 months now. Purchased a new laptop that had problems.... ordered recovery disc direct from them and the discs do not work.... they look like cheap home made disc and Lenovo confirmed the tech department just burned some recovery disc and mailed them out.

Well, they did not work and will not even read. I tried several drives to be sure and non of them could read any data - it treated the new disc like it was a blank CD, and they do not work.

The customer service kept promising me a refund. After 5 case numbers and a promise of a refund, and return shipping label... and being told they would call me in a day or two - but never called me back - ever !!!! I finally called them back (again) today and now they are saying they will not issue a refund for the defective install disc set (all 4 of them).

Do not buy a Lenovo product ever.... you may have one run fine for a bit, but if it dies - Lenovo will not stand by their product, nor will they call you back. They tried to claim they called me but one big lie..... I have voice mail and my phone is on 24/7.

Promise of a refund and return shipping label.... one BIG LIE.
Never trust IBM / Lenovo

I had to buy a new latop thereafter, and it was NOT a Lenovo.

Lenovo User

"this time I will only make a review on the ordering process..I bought there because of the commercial version with strong hardware. So I called 2 times got different answers so finally figured it out..ordered it online and there starts hell..they wrote my address wrong and forgot to give the unit and floor and ups was not able to find me thus wanted to charge me more for delivery! so I had called lenova so many times to straighten this out and I was upset since they were not smart enough to transfer the right address to ups but the agents on the phone could not care less...they did not understand that this was such a stupid mistake that caused many issues on my end but was no big issue for them.. I was supposed to be cool! my order was late, ups wanted more money..one manager literally lied to me about fixing the problem, he never did anything to help! one was supposed to call me in 2 days!!!! and here I am waiting to get my goods within a limited time??? I felt that they were totally unaware of life...only one lady on the phone was able to help me and resolve it but it took 4 phone calls and they did not apologize for putting the wrong address either...morons!"

Lenovo User

"The absolute worst purchase I have ever made in my life. The computer restarts EVERYTIME I am on the internet. It is slow; takes forever to start. It is not at all intuitive. I have email on three different sections of the computer and they are not in sync. I contacted them and they were totally uninterested in hearing about the problems, let alone fixing them. I trashed the compter and bought a new one."

"Avoid the outlet store. Plan on bait and switch. For five days they show inventory of new Thinkpad T440s models but the reality is they don't have the product... and you won't know it until it comes time to ship it 4 days later. Then you get an email saying your order was cancelled. When you inquire, they say that there was a mistake and they don't have that product but you can talk with sales about another product (now more expensive). Very deceptive practices. AVOID THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by lemachine2u on August 14 2014 01:51:08 PM

"I brought lenovo g500 in july, 2013 and i started facing problems from january, 2014. When i reach service center, they are telling it is working fine. Don't go with lenovo product. It is very bad moment in my life"

"I bought a Lenovo Z510 laptop in Feb. 2014. I had researched and it was supposed to be the best brand, after Apple. The touchpad is overly sensitive- when I try to type something, such as on FB, all of a sudden the entire thing I've typed disappears. Also a problem with something on the touch pad enlarging the screen image repeatedly every time I'm on the laptop. And whenever I'm typing more than a few words, the cursor constantly jumps up to a previous line. I just contacted Lenovo, to see if it's possible for me to return it, because I'm so unhappy with it, and I was told no, I only had 30 days to do that. But what annoys me is that the "customer service" rep didn't even bother to ask why I didn't like the laptop/what problems I have with it. "

modified review This review was modified by lea48 on May 28 2014 07:39:19 PM

"Since my brand new Thinkpad had some flaws i sent it to the local repair center.
After 7 workdays of hearing nothing, i thought i might give them a call, asking if there is anything wrong.
There i was told they had to order some spare parts, which they were still waiting for.
Another week passed and i phoned again if they had those repair parts, they said , nope still waiting.
So i phoned Lenovo directly, and they told me the same thing.
Another three days later i was recommended to call an IBM number, since some support is shared between Lenovo and IBM , for their thinkpads at least. Thats when i started writing complaint mails, since the employee at Lenovo recommended me doing that (i don't know why i have to phone and write an email, but whatever, fine for me).
They told me they would call me back later.
Which didn't happen, so 2 days later i phoned again, nobody picked up at first. So i waited an hour and tried again and had the luck the reach the first competent employee since this all started. She actually called me back this Monday, telling me the spare parts should arrive in Amsterdam this week and she will call me when they do.
Today is Friday and nobody phoned back, so i phoned them and another lady told me they were still waiting for those parts, she would send out another inquiry.
Then i tried the forum, where, nobody replied, even after a whole week (i didn't think id get any answer anyways, no big surprise)
So i phoned Lenovo again and they told me, that the repair center already received the first spare part, but were waiting for the second one. So now i had to different informations about those spare parts (which for some reason aren't available ,for a shortly released high end notebook!).
When i asked why nobody answered my numerous (3) complaint mails, i was told they didn't know. Great. But they will have a closer look, sure...
When i asked if i could call the people which handle the complaints directly, i was told thats not possible, but they will call me back. (It will be a wonder if they manage to do that, let me tell you)

This is the absolutely worst customer experience ever.
I have been phoning around about 3.5 hours in total, waisting time finding numbers, waiting for people to call me back, writing emails and hanging in lines. Also it cost me about 10 bucks, since some of those numbers weren't free to call.
Organizing another laptop cost me something too, i am a Student and can't just NOT have my laptop for more than a month.

So lets see how this will continue, i might get my laptop back this year, wouldn't that be nice ...

modified review This review was modified by awsee1 on March 07 2014 12:48:10 AM

California

"Worst experience ever! I ordered the new ThinkPad 8 on 1/30/14 that was announced at CES for my husband. However, it's now almost a month later and it still hasn't been released. I keep checking the ship date and it started out at 3/7/14, then moved to 2/28/14 and now it says 12/30/14 with an expected arrival on 1/7/2015! Is this for real? I can't imagine who would wait that long. Did I order the ThinkPad 9? I contacted Lenovo customer service and they told me that there is an issued with getting parts and they my item will ship a lot quicker than 12/30/14 (it's just a "placeholder" until they can have more solid dates). Meanwhile, Lenovo.com is still taking orders for the ThinkPad 8 with an estimated ship date of 3/14/14.

UPDATE 4/4/14

Still no order... since then, they've CANCELLED my original order and replaced it on 3/6/14. Apparently, there was a snafu with the hard drives and all the orders were delayed. However, I read some reviews on Lenevo.com and people who ordered in March already received their ThinkPad 8s! My ship date was set to 4/7/14 for weeks now and I called on Monday (3/31) to confirm the date. She confirmed 4/6 (a day earlier). It's now 4/4 and the ship date has moved to 4/25...3 MORE weeks. I called yet again and I asked if there was anything they could do. The rep Gerard said "No." That's it - just a simple "No." He did say that he was 75% sure the order will ship on the 25th.

modified review This review was modified by Sammi1170 on April 04 2014 02:23:59 PM

"On January 8 I ordered a computer from Lenovo. 36 hours later, they had the same computer $200 cheaper. I called their customer service, for either a price match, or to cancel the order. I have now called them five times, and they're refusing the price match, even though I provided all of the information that you requested. I truly question the integrity of this company.

modified review This review was modified by BronsonInsurance on February 14 2014 09:56:25 AM

"I bought the Lenovo Y510. Great build quality. Top notch hardware that works without issues using Windows 8.1. I love this computer. I use it teaching courses at the college level. Wifi, graphics, keyboard, display are awesome! I get 6 to 7 hours on battery power. Shipped and delivered ahead of schedule. Customer support has been wonderful. I experienced nothing but trouble at Dell. Lenovo has been wonderful! I highly recommend them and the Y 510!"

modified review This review was modified by RLP2 on January 18 2014 06:00:51 PM

"We placed an order last Friday. Lenovo was suppose to ship it on Monday. On Monday they said tomorrow. Tuesday the same story. On Wednesday they said it will ship today. Came Thursday and they still didn't ship. They said they were 4,000 orders behind so we asked to cancel the order and release the hold on the Debit Card because we found the same model at Staples and we can pick it up. Lenovo is giving us a very hard time with the cancellation.
At this time they're still holding on to the order without cancelling it. At this time I still don't know the status of the cancellation.
This is extremely frustrating.
They claim they have 4,000 orders on hold - that's s lot of frustrated customers.
We want our money and we want to run. They're still holding on to our money and won't let go.
Be on guard, you do not want to be caught in this situation. I wouldn't recommend to purchase anything from Lenovo, they can take your money and not ship the goods.

modified review This review was modified by JoeNY on December 05 2013 06:27:46 PM

Lenovo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lenovo is not a merchant member
Lenovo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!