LenovoCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Avoid the outlet store. Plan on bait and switch. For five days they show inventory of new Thinkpad T440s models but the reality is they don't have the product... and you won't know it until it comes time to ship it 4 days later. Then you get an email saying your order was cancelled. When you inquire, they say that there was a mistake and they don't have that product but you can talk with sales about another product (now more expensive). Very deceptive practices. AVOID THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by lemachine2u on August 14 2014 01:51:08 PM

"I brought lenovo g500 in july, 2013 and i started facing problems from january, 2014. When i reach service center, they are telling it is working fine. Don't go with lenovo product. It is very bad moment in my life"

"I bought a Lenovo Z510 laptop in Feb. 2014. I had researched and it was supposed to be the best brand, after Apple. The touchpad is overly sensitive- when I try to type something, such as on FB, all of a sudden the entire thing I've typed disappears. Also a problem with something on the touch pad enlarging the screen image repeatedly every time I'm on the laptop. And whenever I'm typing more than a few words, the cursor constantly jumps up to a previous line. I just contacted Lenovo, to see if it's possible for me to return it, because I'm so unhappy with it, and I was told no, I only had 30 days to do that. But what annoys me is that the "customer service" rep didn't even bother to ask why I didn't like the laptop/what problems I have with it. "

modified review This review was modified by lea48 on May 28 2014 07:39:19 PM

"Since my brand new Thinkpad had some flaws i sent it to the local repair center.
After 7 workdays of hearing nothing, i thought i might give them a call, asking if there is anything wrong.
There i was told they had to order some spare parts, which they were still waiting for.
Another week passed and i phoned again if they had those repair parts, they said , nope still waiting.
So i phoned Lenovo directly, and they told me the same thing.
Another three days later i was recommended to call an IBM number, since some support is shared between Lenovo and IBM , for their thinkpads at least. Thats when i started writing complaint mails, since the employee at Lenovo recommended me doing that (i don't know why i have to phone and write an email, but whatever, fine for me).
They told me they would call me back later.
Which didn't happen, so 2 days later i phoned again, nobody picked up at first. So i waited an hour and tried again and had the luck the reach the first competent employee since this all started. She actually called me back this Monday, telling me the spare parts should arrive in Amsterdam this week and she will call me when they do.
Today is Friday and nobody phoned back, so i phoned them and another lady told me they were still waiting for those parts, she would send out another inquiry.
Then i tried the forum, where, nobody replied, even after a whole week (i didn't think id get any answer anyways, no big surprise)
So i phoned Lenovo again and they told me, that the repair center already received the first spare part, but were waiting for the second one. So now i had to different informations about those spare parts (which for some reason aren't available ,for a shortly released high end notebook!).
When i asked why nobody answered my numerous (3) complaint mails, i was told they didn't know. Great. But they will have a closer look, sure...
When i asked if i could call the people which handle the complaints directly, i was told thats not possible, but they will call me back. (It will be a wonder if they manage to do that, let me tell you)

This is the absolutely worst customer experience ever.
I have been phoning around about 3.5 hours in total, waisting time finding numbers, waiting for people to call me back, writing emails and hanging in lines. Also it cost me about 10 bucks, since some of those numbers weren't free to call.
Organizing another laptop cost me something too, i am a Student and can't just NOT have my laptop for more than a month.

So lets see how this will continue, i might get my laptop back this year, wouldn't that be nice ...

modified review This review was modified by awsee1 on March 07 2014 12:48:10 AM

California

"Worst experience ever! I ordered the new ThinkPad 8 on 1/30/14 that was announced at CES for my husband. However, it's now almost a month later and it still hasn't been released. I keep checking the ship date and it started out at 3/7/14, then moved to 2/28/14 and now it says 12/30/14 with an expected arrival on 1/7/2015! Is this for real? I can't imagine who would wait that long. Did I order the ThinkPad 9? I contacted Lenovo customer service and they told me that there is an issued with getting parts and they my item will ship a lot quicker than 12/30/14 (it's just a "placeholder" until they can have more solid dates). Meanwhile, Lenovo.com is still taking orders for the ThinkPad 8 with an estimated ship date of 3/14/14.

UPDATE 4/4/14

Still no order... since then, they've CANCELLED my original order and replaced it on 3/6/14. Apparently, there was a snafu with the hard drives and all the orders were delayed. However, I read some reviews on Lenevo.com and people who ordered in March already received their ThinkPad 8s! My ship date was set to 4/7/14 for weeks now and I called on Monday (3/31) to confirm the date. She confirmed 4/6 (a day earlier). It's now 4/4 and the ship date has moved to 4/25...3 MORE weeks. I called yet again and I asked if there was anything they could do. The rep Gerard said "No." That's it - just a simple "No." He did say that he was 75% sure the order will ship on the 25th.

modified review This review was modified by Sammi1170 on April 04 2014 02:23:59 PM

"On January 8 I ordered a computer from Lenovo. 36 hours later, they had the same computer $200 cheaper. I called their customer service, for either a price match, or to cancel the order. I have now called them five times, and they're refusing the price match, even though I provided all of the information that you requested. I truly question the integrity of this company.

modified review This review was modified by BronsonInsurance on February 14 2014 09:56:25 AM

"I bought the Lenovo Y510. Great build quality. Top notch hardware that works without issues using Windows 8.1. I love this computer. I use it teaching courses at the college level. Wifi, graphics, keyboard, display are awesome! I get 6 to 7 hours on battery power. Shipped and delivered ahead of schedule. Customer support has been wonderful. I experienced nothing but trouble at Dell. Lenovo has been wonderful! I highly recommend them and the Y 510!"

modified review This review was modified by RLP2 on January 18 2014 06:00:51 PM

"We placed an order last Friday. Lenovo was suppose to ship it on Monday. On Monday they said tomorrow. Tuesday the same story. On Wednesday they said it will ship today. Came Thursday and they still didn't ship. They said they were 4,000 orders behind so we asked to cancel the order and release the hold on the Debit Card because we found the same model at Staples and we can pick it up. Lenovo is giving us a very hard time with the cancellation.
At this time they're still holding on to the order without cancelling it. At this time I still don't know the status of the cancellation.
This is extremely frustrating.
They claim they have 4,000 orders on hold - that's s lot of frustrated customers.
We want our money and we want to run. They're still holding on to our money and won't let go.
Be on guard, you do not want to be caught in this situation. I wouldn't recommend to purchase anything from Lenovo, they can take your money and not ship the goods.

modified review This review was modified by JoeNY on December 05 2013 06:27:46 PM

I bought an allegedly brand new laptop computer as a gift to my wife from Adorama. I usually by from B&H Photo and Video but the price was better at Adorama. So I decided to give it a try.

I own a MacBook Pro and after reading many forums online I got the impression that Lenovo was the Apple of PCs. So I thought this was the perfect PC for my wife. I couldn’t be more wrong.

The laptop I my wife chose is a Lenovo Twist 33472HU (an ultrabook). When we got the computer, the touchpad and the on/off button were a little odd, but I thought it was something my wife could get used to. With time the touchpad got more unresponsive. In addition, the computer took a lot of time to wake up from sleep mode. I’m very comfortable with computers and tried to troubleshoot the problems online using Lenovo forums; with no success. Because this all happened after the 30 days covered by the Adorama Ruturn Policy, I decided to send the laptop to Lenovo for repair covered by, supposedly, a 1-year warranty. To my surprise, when I filled out the warranty forms I found out that the warranty was valid for only 6 months. That’s because the computer had probably been sold before to another person who returned it to Adorama (maybe because the problems in the touchpad and on/off button). So Adorama sold me a used computer as if it were brand new.

Lenovo covered the shipping cost via UPS NEXT-DAY AIR, which I though was great. But when the computer came back a week later, some problems were fixed (still not completely satisfied with the touchpad). But now it was the keyboard that wasn’t working! I wonder if they even tested the keyboard before shipping the compute back to me.

Both my wife and I were very disappointed and wanted our money back or a brand new computer. I called Adorama and explained the situation. The person on the phone tried to disqualify my claim that the computer had been used before and the warranty was not for 1 year. The person also said that any problem I have should be Lenovo’s responsibility after the 30 day period. It was clear to me they got rid of a “lemon” and did not want to take responsibility for it.

Bottom line:
Adorama is not B&H and Lenovo is not Apple.

Order number: A2013073023003029162
Date Adorama purchased the laptop from Lenovo: December 26, 2012
Date I purchased the laptop from Adorama: July 30, 2013
Warranty expiration date: February 4, 2014

modified review This review was modified by pbchaves on November 05 2013 09:40:39 AM

"The products are generally good. The customer service is AWFUL. If you buy it online and your device works perfect you will be happy. If you talk to Lenovo at all, you will hate yourself everytime you look at the device. Chose a different manufacturer. It really cant be worse than lenovo"

modified review This review was modified by slint7 on October 27 2013 06:37:10 AM

"I placed an order with Lenovo a week ago. The original delivery date was 11/4/2013 and I checked this morning. The new delivery date is 11/21/2013! I put in a 'cancellation request'. First off, what the hell is a cancellation request. Either you cancel it or you can't. I will probably not even buy this laptop in a store now either, as this has left a sour taste in my mouth. Do not buy from Lenovo!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by zombiept2 on October 24 2013 08:57:41 AM

"2 days ago ordered a notebook from Lenovo (not custom - pretty standard model). Today checking the status - it's going to be delivered in a month! Are you joking me? Waiting for the whole month? Pfff"

"I have a 3000 Lenovo computer that has been running for about a year. After 25+ years of using computers and being considered a experienced user of computers, I can say that this is the WORST COMPUTER I HAVE EVER OWNED and I am about to get rid of it!

I have contacted LenoVo a number of times about my complaint and have never received a reply. They have a record of the WORST consumer support. This computer shuts down and reboots at random times, has continuous cursor freezes, freezes on boot-up, uses a "start repair" icon on bootup that I cannot escape, tells me I cannot run internal clean-up programs "due to recently installed programs" when none have been installed, reports "crash dump" and then reboots, MANY OTHER PROBLEMS!

No repair, either recommended by them or from my own experience, will work. Please investigate reviews and problems from this computer line before you buy. And don't look at the Lenovo site for feedback - they will only allow positive feedback!

modified review This review was modified by juliejean88 on October 12 2013 06:35:23 PM

"Horrible customer service. I ordered a scratch and dent laptop on 8/9. I get an email that it should be here by 8/16. I call today because I still do not have a tracking number. The rep told me that he didn't have one either but will email me when one is available. I asked about why it takes so long to ship a laptop that's already built? He had no explanation. He said that it probably won't get here until Monday and a signature is required. So no laptop on Monday. He told me it takes 3-4 days to "process" an order. Absolutely horrible shipping and customer service. I've ordered three laptops from them in the past and twice they've dropped the ball on shipping. Once they sent me a defective laptop. This will likely be the last laptop I'm purchasing from them unless they make things right (which I doubt)."

"Ordered a lenovo y580 well before christmass because i knew from research that i could take them a while to ship it. i bought it using a online coupon code which i got from redflagdeals.com. i got the laptop for $899 plus tax. regular price was $1500 plus tax. i thought it was a good deal and it was!!i saved $700 off the unit in total. iv used the shit out of this laptop for the last 6 months without one problem. the only problem i have is with the power dvd 10 software. it dosnt work and it wont update. i guess cyberlink does this to sell there lastest software. dissapointed that i cant play a dvd or blu ray with this laptop because of the crap/cheap software lenovo provides with it. that being said i didnt have a proble ordering it and its been awesome for the last 6 months. I LOVE IT!!"

Lenovo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lenovo is not a merchant member
Lenovo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!