Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

We don't give refunds on "used" equipment

"Bought a brush and a vaccum head, the brush fell apart when I used it, and the vacuum head was difficult to keep in contact with the floor of the pool. Neither item fit my standard size pole assembly. When I called a week or two later I was told I could not return used items, but I could ship them the brush and they would send it to the manufacturer and have it repaired under warranty.
I said,"These items don't fit my pole correctly, I really don't want them" that's when they told me I couldn't return used items. Well, I guess I don't recommend buying from sellers who don't accept returns.

2017-08-16

Customer service and shipping was very dissatisfying.

"I paid $32 to overnight snorkel fins for a trip to Mexico. The fins were received FOUR days later. (AFTER I was in Mexico.) A week after multiple emails, I was refunded $10 (less than 1/3) of the overnight delivery fee. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. i WOULD NOT USE AGAIN. "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Leisure Pro, leisurepro, has responded

“This order was placed on Thursday 7/27 after our shipping cutoff, we shipped it the following day via UPS Next Day Air as requested and this was delivered on the next business day which was 7/31. ”

2017-08-14

Great fit

"Great fit, amazing quality, fantastic style"

2017-08-07

Swoof the deesh!

"Product looks good! Thanks LP"

2017-08-07

Beware of trying to return anything.

"I ordered a high end Bare 5mm wetsuit through Amazon, it let in too much water and did not properly insulate. I needed it for a trip with cold water dives. I contacted Leisurepro.com through Amazon before the 60 day dead line, and after weeks of delay on Leisurepro's part, they won't take back the defective wetsuit as promised on their site. They didn't even offer store credit, they only suggested I contact the warranty department. I had to purchase a different wet suit, certainly not from Leisurepro.com at additional expense for the trip. Beware of buying anything from this seller, you may be stuck with unsatisfactory items."

2017-07-31

Great company

"Great company to do business with. I have bought many items from then and if there is an issue they take care of it right away. Great customer service and quick responce"

2017-07-27

Excellent Service

"At the last minute i found I had a hairline crack in my mask. I use a bifocal mask so I can read my computer. No problem , called ordered mask , ordered lens and had them installed. They shipped it right out and now I'm ready to go. Thank you Leisure Pro."

2017-07-26

THE merchant to buy scuba gear from!

"Great selection, good prices, subperb service, and excellent communications is why I am a regular customer"

2017-07-23

Very helpfull, quick delivery

"The sales tech was very helpful and I got my new BCD with air 2 guickly, price are competitive "

2017-07-21

Great exerience!

"The SL3 eLED L2 dive light and NeoSport skin suit are even better than advertised! It should be noted clearly on the website that the NeoSport skin suit provides UV protection, as it came with an attached tag that states "50+ UV Shield". My order was processed and shipped very quickly!! Great job Leisure Pro staff!! "

2017-07-21

All facets of experience

"Perfect from start to finish!

2017-07-16

tusa conquest 2 BCD

"I was told the conquest 2 did not come with APA....That I would have to buy it separately.
I bought a TUSA conquest 2 and an APA..
The BCD already comes with one.
I am returning the "EXTRA" APA today...
I guess being a new BCD, the salesman was unfamiliar with this product.
Now I am paying shipping to leisure pro and will probably be hit with the shipping from the original purchase.
Not fair.. I asked if it came with an APA..........

2017-07-14

Delivery #1

"I order 3 items on Monday from Montreal, Canada on Monday, received it on Friday morning. That impress me!

People from Leisure Pro, #1! Nice support, good client experience.

2017-07-14

Great Service

"The Sea Dragon Duo was ordered, shipped, and delivered all in the same week. Everything was exactly as ordered, and no shipping charge was added."

2017-07-12

Great service

"We ordered BCD on the weekend and received it Wednesday morning. They sent us tracking emails the entire way and a follow-up email as soon as it was delivered. We are very happy and will definitely be shopping here again."

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.