Stores > Leisure Pro

• Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-08-19

A Diver Must Stop at Leisure Pro.

"As a certified PADI diving instructor knowing the value of a top rated Scuba equipment supplier has served me well. From my first dives off the coast of NY to Caribean Live aboards around Saber,St Kitts, The TX Flower Gardens, back to the Florida's Keys, diving the wrecks of the US Speigel Grove, Key Largo, and the US Vandenberg, Key West. Leisure Pro has been my first source for top rated gear. My latest tool for divers, the Sherwood Wisdom 3 QD computer. Your life is dependent on your gear. Trust The source Leisure Pro to keep you safe and happy for all your diving needs.
William

2016-08-17

Out of 5 stars you get a three.

"Recived my order right at the time they said it would come. Driver did not ring door bell and left order at front door and was gone. Order was found open when taken into home and inspected.
Order was all there save two plastic end caps transin rod holders. All in all, you get a three.

2016-07-29

Great customer service

"Have been ordering from leisure Pro scents 2005. Great prices and customer service. On my way to Cebu and found out my old Akona carry-on was larger than EVA Air's allowance. I spoke with sales rep. Yankey D. He recommended the Stahlsac Bare carry-on on sale this week great bag at a great price and was able to get it to me the next day!!!!

2016-07-08

Lightning Fast Service

"Very quick delivery, unbeatable prices, enormous selection. What is not to like?"

This review was modified by fishbed61 on July 08 2016 04:08:10 PM

2016-07-08

Quality, Shipping Speed, Service - Top Notch

"I had the best experience shopping at LeisurePro,
Love this store and the products, wished they had a supplier here in Canada for the cheaper currency exchange but great online store.
Regardless their pricing is great.

This review was modified by queveq on July 08 2016 07:09:17 AM

2016-06-21

Professional

"Fast shipment and professional Seller A+"

This review was modified by Abed77 on July 27 2016 09:34:36 PM

2016-06-20

Leisure pro is awesome

"Awesome! Exactly what I ordered. Fits great. Customer service above and beyond. Thank you guys or girls. You have got a repeat customer!!"

This review was modified by Bodhidryer on June 21 2016 02:42:11 PM

2016-06-09

"Excellent response time when I returned my dive computer for service or replacement, and excellent service when I asked for retrieval of my dive logs from the returned (and locked-up) dive computer."

This review was modified by divertom2016 on June 09 2016 11:57:17 PM

2016-06-09

Incredible Customer Service, fantastic prices and awesome products

"First off I reviewed the items I purchased and there were quite a few. Overall the experience was nearly perfect though one of the two Cressi Ellipse Titanium MC9 regulators leaked from the first stage and was unusable which resulted in my wife not being able to dive.
Saying this the Customer Service employees jumped on our issue right away, lined me up for the return which we sent out late last week. The President even sent me a personal apology which was great and sure made a difference in my opinion of the entire company. The return arrived to Leisure Pro 10pm Tuesday night and I received our replacement Today (Thursday) before 10am, now that is INCREDIBLE Customer Service considering we live in Canada!
The issue we had was the suppliers fault yet Leisure Pro took their mistake and made every possible effort to ensure it was replaced in time for this weekends dive something we thought could never be achieved.
I can't speak for others nor can I speak to any positives or negatives they have but I surely can tell you that if there are any negative issues then those people surely cannot be pleased by anyone. My experience dealing with many companies over my lifetime provides a unique perspective, one that I can say leans towards most companies just talking the walk and very rarely do you ever find a company that goes this fare to prove they walk that talk!
Thanks again Leisure Pro for everything you have done, you have awesome people working from the shippers to the president!

This review was modified by pjk007-1 on June 09 2016 09:32:22 AM

2016-05-25

Exceeded expectations!

"Never tried, or heard of, leisure pro before - but they had the Brass quick release with coil lanyard I was looking for. Boy howdy is this heavy duty! Definitely worth the $15 I paid, really glad I ordered 4 of them. And the free shipping still got it to my house in 2 days. Really impressed and very satisfied with the whole transaction. Will definitely check out leisure pro in the future. I was so impressed and wanted to leave positive feedback that I've rewritten this review twice putting up with this crappy "resellerratings" interface that required me to make YET ANOTHER online account, which I need like a hole in the head. You're welcome, Leisure Pro. "

2016-05-06

Fast Delivery, Good quality

"I am very satisfied with the service. The price is great, good product, and delivered fast!

This review was modified by pnugroho on May 06 2016 07:16:20 PM

2016-05-04

Exellent service..!!!

"If good service should have a second name it would have to be … Leisure Pro..!!"

This review was modified by juanmsantoni on May 14 2016 01:40:54 PM

2016-04-22

Awesomely responsive customer service!

"I ordered four BCD's from Leisure Pro, and one was delivered without a chest strap. I sent an email to their customer service team, and "Riley B" responded very quickly. He arranged for a new strap to be delivered to me directly from the manufacturer, and it arrived within a week of my complaint. Riley communicated with me directly, both by phone and by email, and was courteous and prompt at all times. Leisure Pro is awesome!"

This review was modified by MissKWilson on April 22 2016 09:43:46 AM

2016-04-20

confused on ladies sizes?

"I had to really scrutinize all the reviews to figure out what ladies size to order. Depending on the shoe style I can wear an 8, and now more often than not, an 8.5. So, I purchased the size 7. They fit great with room to spare before toes would hit the end of shoe. Toe box is spacious in width so it doesn't hurt bunions -- something that ladies often have to deal with. Delivered quickly for a reasonable expediting charge."

This review was modified by dianalynd on April 20 2016 12:02:07 PM

2016-04-13

Pros in many ways

"I made a big mistake by using Leisure Pro's competition, Scuba.Com. This happened because I wanted a particular item that was not available at Leisure Pro. To make a long story short the California company was incompetent every step of the way. I finally decided to call Leisure Pro and I can not tell you the difference in customer service, price and promptness.
I will always use them for my snorkeling needs. They really are light years ahead of the competition

This review was modified by gutsea on April 13 2016 12:53:12 PM

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.