• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com
    • Phone: (800) 637-6880
    • Customer Support: (800) 637-6880
    • Business Hours: Mon. - Thus. 9:30am to 5:30pm EST Fri. 9:30am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: (212) 691-7286

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"After coming into a problem with a dive computer, I received great customer service after having to send it out for an update. Leisurepro accepted responsibility for the problem and fully compensated me for overnight delivery and service to product to an authorised dealer. Leisurepro has retained my services by handling my issue immediately and I would fully recommend them to anyone because they obviously so stand by their word when it comes to warranty and reimbursement issues. Thank you leisurepro for handling my situation in a timely fashion and I hope to do business with you in the future. "

"I ordered a Tusa Zen dive computer as a birthday present for my boyfriend, I spend hours researching similar equipment and this seemed like a great choice! LeisurePro had the best price and I even got free shipping, item arrived just in time and Mike was so happy with it.

The Tusa Zen is a pretty complex device that can be used for freediving as well as scuba diving. As Mike was learning how to use it and timing himself underwater he noticed he could not start the timer. We looked through the manual and we were doing everything according to it, so finally we figured it was faulty equipment.

I contacted LeisurePro to explain to the problem, they responded promptly and eagerly to help. I sent back the Tusa Zen to them, and they contacted the manufacturer for me and shipped the watch back for repairs under warranty. Be mindful that this process of returning/replacing the item took about 7-8 weeks. Tusa inspected the watch and decided to replace the item, which I am super happy about - they stand behind their products and realize this is very important equipment that needs to function properly. I can't wait to get the new watch/dive comp - Mike is gonna be so happy!

"Ordering from Canada, I thought it'd take a week or two to get my stuff through regular shipping and this stuff came the next morning! $500 worth of stuff! It was incredible and I needed to exchange one item and it was done just as quick. Leisure Pro is definitely awesome and I'm excited to start my scuba lessons."

"Steve the online drive expert was great and spot on with his recommendation. Received my order in a couple of days with free shipping. Great price too! Leisure Pro is now my one stop shop for all my dive equipment needs. "

"As with all previous orders, very happy with service and items ordered. Will definitely order again."

"Extremely satisfied with the entire process. Instructions and directions were provided in a clear and concise manner. Merchandise was received as promised. Will definetly recommend your company to all our friends."

"I have ordered numerous times from Leisure Pro. I have had to return two items: One was a dive computer that turned out to be not quite what I had expected. LeisurePro was great about it and refunded the amount immediately to my account.

Recently, I returned a ScubaPro Seawing Nova fin that had broken. Though the fin was under warranty from ScubaPro, the ScubaPro people told me that LeisurePro would be the ones processing my complaint. LeisurePro was great about that too, makeing the return completely painless and sending me a new set of fins to replace the broken set.

You can't beat this kind of service.

"Leisure pro is fast, reliable and always has the best prices (equal to or less than competitors). They are my favourite online scuba shop by a landslide... "

"It is a great store! Customer service helped me to solve my credit card problems and I could buy my product! Price is good, attendant as well, very good! Thank you, Leisure Pro Team! "

"Amazing! They contacted me to ask if my order arrived (which had not). Once I told them it never came, they said they'd file a claim with the shipper and send out another product.
No questions asked!!
--F.M.Ricard

"Thank you for getting this order out ASAP

I did get this on Friday

A few people asked me where I got the Sea-Doo RS-1 and I gave them your contact info and I will do that for anyone else that asks

George

"While mostly, I've had good luck with Leisure Pro, I'd like to report that their guarantee means nothing when it comes to swim fins. With most items, it is sufficient to try them on to determine if they work for you. However, with swim fins, you can't know if they work unless you try them in the water, Once you try them in the water, you can't return them. So I'm out $225 on some fins that were absolutely horrible for me. In my view, it shouldn't have been a problem since I tried them for only 30 minutes in a pool, never walked in them and they are indistinguishable from brand new fins."

"LeisurePro always delivers. I have ordered many items from them and have always been very happy. What i like the most is the customer reviews on products in their website. These have helped me many times on deciding on an item to purchase Their customer service and support is hands down second to none. Their prompt responses to questions sent via email let me know they care. I have personally recommended this company to many people because i know they will be 100% satisfied. Their unbiased selections on products, their prices, delivery speed and the way they back up everything they sell, is what keeps me coming back. "

"I'm in the service industry too, so I'm sensitive to good or bad service when I see it, and these guys are top notch pro's all the way. I asked a lot of questions, shopped around, and the whole time the customer service team treated me awesome and with respect. A lot of times with dive shops, if you convey that you want to get the most out of your money and want to do your research, they get an attitude with you. Not these guys, ask one question or 100 and they will gladly answer them with not one hint of sarcasm or impatience. I'll save you some time too, for the most part they do have the best prices and deals on the internet. If by chance you find something you want cheaper at another store, leisurepro will match it on the spot, and most items ship free! This store is my first stop when browsing dive gear online, not a bad word to say about them.

"Product was as advertised, and arrived sooner than anticipated and in perfect condition. "

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.