• Leisure Pro

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com
    • Phone: (800) 637-6880
    • Customer Support: (800) 637-6880
    • Business Hours: Mon. - Thus. 9:30am to 5:30pm EST Fri. 9:30am to 1:00pm EST
    • Fax: (212) 691-7286

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-07-11

"Price from LeisurePo is extremely reasonable and you can definitely find good deals in here. I have purchased from them numerous of times and was happy about it. However, my latest order was terrible and the customer service is worst and of no help at all. Waited for a month for a back-ordered of 2 OMS Bladder in RED but the wrong color bladder was shipped (I received a Black bladder) in 2 separate shipments.

Given I have recently gotten an assignment overseas, I have paid a forwarder to send the goods overseas and you can imagine the costs. When I informed them about getting the wrong order. The solution they give is yes, you can return but we will not be covering any shipping costs or else, you can keep it and we give you $30 off each. Worst is that they kept pushing and emphasis on the $60 TOTAL discount I will get. But nope, they will not cover any shipping costs for my sending the bladders back from overseas nor any of the forwarder charges for exchange nor any discount should I decided I want the RED instead of the black bladder. And not willing to ship the goods from US directly to me overseas. Meaning that I will need to pay to return the goods from overseas and again paid the forwarder to have the goods to be shipped to me again... all because of THEIR mistake!

Been waiting for these bladders for a Sipidan trip. Obviously not going to be able to use that and no solutions provided... other than the "should you decide the keep them we can give you $30 off each, that's a total of $60"... $60 is not enough to cover the shipping costs in the first place.

Extremely terrible customer service and all costs to be borne by me. And it's like it's not their fault in sending the wrong items. Worst, they still do not have the RED bladders in stock. I don't even know how many more months I need to wait to get them.... if ever!

So yes, cheap price but poor service. Take the risks."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

leisurepro, Leisure Pro rep has responded

“This order was placed to be shipped to a US address, we would do whatever it takes to make this right by bringing the item back from that address and reshipping a new one, however we cannot be held responsible to cover shipping to and from a different country other than where it was originally shipped to.”

2015-01-03

"purchased
Mares Flexa 8-6-5 mm Women's Wetsuit 6 $234.95
on dec-2014. the suit has marked a manufacture date of jan-2011

the suit has been shelved for four years. rubber products have a shelf life of five years - even less for an aerated product like neoprene. this cuts the service life of the suit down to an unknown but bleak expectation.

leisure pro offered to take the suit back, credit to them.

honestly, i've been dealing with customer support from other places enough with these kinds of bait-and-switch moves, i'm fatigued.

this is a gift to my girlfriend, alongside all the other gear she needs to not have to rent anything after getting certified so i'm gonna just deal with it.

in the future, i'm going to my local dive shop. this way there's a face and a responsible person and less time to resolution when faults occur."

Rep reply posted Jan-06-2015

leisurepro, Leisure Pro rep has responded

“We received this suit from Mares just this past October (2014), as soon as the customer reported this issue we contacted Mares and they replied saying that "the manufacturer date of the wetsuit does not affect the quality of the item. Regardless of the time that the wetsuit was made, it still comes with full manufacturer's warranty."

We also offered to take the suit back for full refund if customer chooses not to keep it.”

2014-10-23

"Between the great advise inthe store, and easy ordering on their web site, LeisurePro is the best. I shop their price, and always come back to them, as they provide the best value, shipping and return policy. Bar none.

These guys are awesome to work with. Both in the NYC store and on-line.

Regards,

jack

2014-07-25

"After coming into a problem with a dive computer, I received great customer service after having to send it out for an update. Leisurepro accepted responsibility for the problem and fully compensated me for overnight delivery and service to product to an authorised dealer. Leisurepro has retained my services by handling my issue immediately and I would fully recommend them to anyone because they obviously so stand by their word when it comes to warranty and reimbursement issues. Thank you leisurepro for handling my situation in a timely fashion and I hope to do business with you in the future. "

2014-05-28

"I ordered a Tusa Zen dive computer as a birthday present for my boyfriend, I spend hours researching similar equipment and this seemed like a great choice! LeisurePro had the best price and I even got free shipping, item arrived just in time and Mike was so happy with it.

The Tusa Zen is a pretty complex device that can be used for freediving as well as scuba diving. As Mike was learning how to use it and timing himself underwater he noticed he could not start the timer. We looked through the manual and we were doing everything according to it, so finally we figured it was faulty equipment.

I contacted LeisurePro to explain to the problem, they responded promptly and eagerly to help. I sent back the Tusa Zen to them, and they contacted the manufacturer for me and shipped the watch back for repairs under warranty. Be mindful that this process of returning/replacing the item took about 7-8 weeks. Tusa inspected the watch and decided to replace the item, which I am super happy about - they stand behind their products and realize this is very important equipment that needs to function properly. I can't wait to get the new watch/dive comp - Mike is gonna be so happy!"

2014-05-28

"Ordering from Canada, I thought it'd take a week or two to get my stuff through regular shipping and this stuff came the next morning! $500 worth of stuff! It was incredible and I needed to exchange one item and it was done just as quick. Leisure Pro is definitely awesome and I'm excited to start my scuba lessons."

2014-04-16

"Steve the online drive expert was great and spot on with his recommendation. Received my order in a couple of days with free shipping. Great price too! Leisure Pro is now my one stop shop for all my dive equipment needs. "

2014-04-16

"As with all previous orders, very happy with service and items ordered. Will definitely order again."

2014-04-11

"Extremely satisfied with the entire process. Instructions and directions were provided in a clear and concise manner. Merchandise was received as promised. Will definetly recommend your company to all our friends."

2014-04-09

"I have ordered numerous times from Leisure Pro. I have had to return two items: One was a dive computer that turned out to be not quite what I had expected. LeisurePro was great about it and refunded the amount immediately to my account.

Recently, I returned a ScubaPro Seawing Nova fin that had broken. Though the fin was under warranty from ScubaPro, the ScubaPro people told me that LeisurePro would be the ones processing my complaint. LeisurePro was great about that too, makeing the return completely painless and sending me a new set of fins to replace the broken set.

You can't beat this kind of service. "

2014-04-08

"Leisure pro is fast, reliable and always has the best prices (equal to or less than competitors). They are my favourite online scuba shop by a landslide... "

2013-10-24

"It is a great store! Customer service helped me to solve my credit card problems and I could buy my product! Price is good, attendant as well, very good! Thank you, Leisure Pro Team! "

2013-10-09

"Amazing! They contacted me to ask if my order arrived (which had not). Once I told them it never came, they said they'd file a claim with the shipper and send out another product.
No questions asked!!
--F.M.Ricard"

2013-07-29

"Thank you for getting this order out ASAP

I did get this on Friday

A few people asked me where I got the Sea-Doo RS-1 and I gave them your contact info and I will do that for anyone else that asks

George"

2013-07-17

"While mostly, I've had good luck with Leisure Pro, I'd like to report that their guarantee means nothing when it comes to swim fins. With most items, it is sufficient to try them on to determine if they work for you. However, with swim fins, you can't know if they work unless you try them in the water, Once you try them in the water, you can't return them. So I'm out $225 on some fins that were absolutely horrible for me. In my view, it shouldn't have been a problem since I tried them for only 30 minutes in a pool, never walked in them and they are indistinguishable from brand new fins."

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.